Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: When You Touch Me There (Tom Petty)  (Read 1085 times)

Lysari

When You Touch Me There (Tom Petty)
« on: April 13, 2024, 05:01:42 AM »
“Oh, my, my,” he murmured, back bumping against the door and eyes closing, luscious lashes decorating his cheeks. “Oh, hell yes.”

I smirked, twirling strands of his soft, silky hair around my fingers as I leaned in for a chaste kiss. “You like that, baby? You like it when I play with your hair?”

He bit his lip, nodding, but it quickly became a moan when I leaned in for a proper kiss, fingers now pulling at his hair as the kiss deepened. I pulled away after a few moments, however, wanting to do this right. I took his hand, lacing our fingers together as I guided him onto the soft, oversized chair in the corner of the living room. He sat there, beautiful eyes wide and luscious lips slightly parted as he waited to see what I had in mind.

I climbed onto his lap, resting my hands on his shoulders to keep myself steady as I leaned in for another kiss. His arms went around my waist, one hand sliding down to my panty clad ass to give it a squeeze as we reluctantly pulled apart. He was a mess, hair thoroughly mussed and plush lips slightly swollen, as I began to undo the buttons on his black leather vest. He looks so beautiful like this, I thought, watching the aforementioned item fall to the floor in a puddle.

“God, I want you so bad right now, baby,” I sighed, once again twirling his hair around my fingers. “Right here and right now - on the recliner.”

He moaned, the sound of his voice only making me wetter as I removed the tank top that lay underneath. It fluttered to the floor, landing on top of his vest as I refocused my attention on the breathtaking man in front of me. My hands slid up his bare chest, thumbs circling his nipples gently as our lips met in yet another passionate kiss.

“Your kisses taste like heaven, baby,” I murmured when we pulled apart. “Can't get enough.”

“So you just love me for my kisses?” he teased, his pretty, pretty eyes sparkling mischievously. “Or…is it because of my hair?”

I had to laugh at that - I couldn't help it. He joined in after a few seconds; we both knew he was giving me a hard time just cause he could. I had to make myself stop laughing after a little while, though, so the mood wouldn't be totally lost. I kissed his lips lightly, pulling away after a few seconds to trail kisses over his jaw and down his neck, nibbling and licking his Adam's apple gently as his eyes closed in pleasure.

“Feels good, doesn't it, baby,” I murmured. “You really like that, don't you. I can tell.”

He whimpered in response, mouth falling open slightly as it turned into a moan. Moving his hair out of the way with a gentle tug, I kissed and nibbled  my way across his shoulders, paying special attention to his collarbones as I shifted in order to be able to reach his chest. My hands sought out his nipples, gently rolling and pinching the little buds between my fingers as I kissed and licked my way down his chest, nibbling at the beginnings of his v-lines for a few minutes before moving off his lap.

“Scoot yourself closer for me, baby,” I told him, motioning to him with two fingers. “Gotta get these…things…you call pants off, yeah?”

He swallowed, desire written all over his face as I undid the button, pausing just long enough to peck his lips before I tugged the zipper down. He stood, smirking as he wriggled out of them at an unbearably slow pace.  Well, I thought, two can play that game.

I stepped a few inches away - just far enough for him to be unable to touch me - looking him right in the eyes as I watched the realization hit him like a truck. He moaned, biting his lip as I continued to watch expectantly, for I really meant it when I'd said ‘right here and right now.’

“You want me, baby?” I asked, holding his gaze. “Then take your pants and boxers off and don't take two years about it.”

He moaned, quickly finishing the job like a good boy should, kicking them over to where his other clothes were puddled. “God…I've never seen you like this, darlin’. I like it.”

I could only smirk as he flopped back onto the recliner with another moan as I straddled his lap. He was hard and warm against my wet, sticky underwear, and I moaned as I rocked myself against him a few times to take the edge off. He pulled me closer, his plush lips meeting mine in a desperate kiss as my hands pulled on his hair as we explored each other's mouths. He pouted, whimpering as I pulled away, more than ready to continue worshiping him.

I kissed and licked my way down his v-lines, meeting his steel blue gaze as I turned my attention to his thighs. We both knew I was drawing this out on purpose but he wasn't complaining, either, so I continued on. Gently, I pushed him backwards in order to give me more room to drink in the ethereal beauty in front of me. I could feel his eyes on me as I nibbled at the insides of his thighs - not hard enough to hurt but definitely hard enough to leave marks.

I smirked in satisfaction, admiring the marks I'd left on his thighs as proof that he was mine before straddling his lap again. He cupped my cheek, knowing I had to have another taste of his lips before I could continue what I was doing. As our lips met, I rocked against him a few more times; just enough to ensure he wouldn't go soft before this was all over.

“Mine,” I murmured, leaning in for yet another kiss. “All mine.”

He nodded, connecting our lips as I pulled on and twirled his hair, keeping my other hand on his shoulder to keep myself steady. He held me close, a silent reminder that he wouldn’t let me do any free falling onto the carpet. With that in mind, I shifted, beginning to suck on his collarbones the way I had done to his thighs, the urge to leave more marks overpowering me as he moaned in delight.

“You really, really like that, don't you,” I said. “Knowing you're mine and only mine.”

He moaned again, content to let me do as I pleased as I licked the marks I'd just left, rocking against him a few more times just to be safe. His eyes closed, mouth falling open in a silent moan as I moved to remove my soiled underwear at last. I climbed back onto his lap, feeling more than ready to give him what we both wanted. I stroked him a few times, marveling at how sensitive he had become before guiding him to my entrance. He slid in easily, waiting as I adjusted before beginning to move. I moaned, tugging at his hair as I felt my release begin to build.

“I - I'm so close,” he mumbled. “Won't take long.”

“Mmmmh,” I agreed, hands moving downward to trace the marks I'd just finished leaving. “I - I'm gonna…”

He moaned in understanding, giving me everything he had as I followed a few seconds later. We stayed there in blissful silence for a few minutes afterward, sharing soft kisses as we basked in the afterglow.

Then I slid off his lap, beckoning to him as I moved towards the bathroom for a washcloth. I ran it under the faucet, making sure it wasn't cold before I cleaned him up tenderly. He took the washcloth, doing the same to me with a soft smile as I yawned, leaning against his chest sleepily. He laughed softly, rinsing the washcloth and leaving it to dry in the sink while I used the toilet.

He wrapped an arm around me, looking as tired as I felt as we entered the bedroom. I climbed underneath the covers, eyes beginning to close as he joined me. I snuggled close, feeling him start to rub my back in just the way I loved as I drifted off into sweet dreams of my beautiful, beautiful boy.
Why is it always the winks?

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA