Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Booty Call (Demi Rose Mawby)  (Read 32153 times)

thewildcard

Booty Call (Demi Rose Mawby)
« on: January 12, 2024, 01:32:54 AM »
This story is fiction, it did not happen. Please do not post it on another site without my permission.

Booty Call

On a night of a full moon, the stars seem to align themselves just so, as if the cosmos itself is conspiring to make the world a better place. Or, perhaps, it's just Demi Rose Mawby's answering the phone at the request of a booty call. The air in Shaun's bedroom crackles with anticipation as he hears her lovely British voice on the other end of the line. "Hey, you," she purrs, her words like a velvet glove caressing his ear. "You know I'm always down for some fun. When do you want me? I can come over any time."

Shaun's heart races with excitement. The thought of having Demi's perfect thicc body all to himself is enough to make him rock-hard. He thinks about her enormous natural tits, the way they bounce when she walks, and the way her plump ass seems to defy gravity. "How about now?" he asks, his voice barely above a whisper. "Can you make it here in, say, thirty minutes?"

He didn't have to wait longer than half an hour in his lonely L.A. studio apartment. Suddenly there's a soft knock at Shaun's door to interrupt his train of thought. He answers it, his breath hitching in his throat when he sees Demi standing there. She's wearing a little black dress that hugs her curves in all the right places, her long, shapely legs stretched out before her. A gold zipper ran from the waist up to her cleavage that was almost spilling out. Her hair falls in a tumble of black waves around her shoulders, framing her gorgeous face perfectly. "Just look at you. The prettiest girl in the world," Shaun manages to say upon stepping aside to let her in while looking at her amazing cleavage on display.

A wicked glint in her eye flashes in her smile. "Thanks, sweetheart. I thought you might like it if I dressed up fancy for you tonight." With that, she takes his hand and walks over to the bed and climbs onto it, straddling him. Demi leans in to kiss him passionately as she feels his warm hands brushing against one of her hips to pull her closer. Her tongue darts out, seeking entry to his mouth, and he eagerly opens to her. Their tongues tangling as they kiss passionately. He can feel the heat of her body against his, and the hardness of her nipples through the thin fabric of her dress. "I came over so you could fuck me," she pants, pulling away from their kiss. "Shall we then?"

He laughed. "You don't want to go slow and build it up? You'd rather just get started right now?" Demi nodded. "There's no sense in waiting around. You called me for a reason. Let's just say we're both horny and could use this time to ourselves. I'm in the mood for some hot sex. I'm guessing you've been wanting to fuck me all day. Probably even all week if I were to make a true guess."

Shaun nods, his breath coming in ragged gasps. He reaches up, grabbing the zipper beneath her cleavage and tugging it down in one swift motion. Her breasts spill out, heavy and full, and he can't help but groan at the sight of them. He reaches out, cupping one in each hand and begins to massage them, kneading the firm flesh between his fingers. Demi moans loudly. She arches her back to offer him her boobs as he plays with her nipples, which grow harder and harder with each stroke of his thumb. "My tits are all yours tonight," she whispers, "You and me are gonna have a lot of fun with them." Demi shoves the rest of her dress down to reveal her slim thicc body and hourglass waste. A black g-string was the only thing she wore underneath the dress.

He stands up, pulling her to her feet, and turns her around. Her back arches forward as he spanks her plump ass, leaving a hot, stinging handprint on her skin. "Fuck, just look at this ass. It's so fucking huge." He groans, feeling himself growing harder by the second. "I'm going to take my time fucking every one of your holes tonight." He yanks her g-string so it's out of the way of her round, perfectly-shaped booty and gives it a playful spank.

With Demi's perfect ass now on display, Shaun wastes no time in burying his face between her cheeks. He inhales her musky scent as he tongues her ass, licking and nibbling his way up to her entrance. Her pussy is already wet, and he can feel her quivering with anticipation as he teases her with the rimming. He slides one finger inside, stretching her, and she lets out a moan that vibrates through his body. "You like that?" he whispers, thrusting his finger in and out. "I don't like it, I love it when you play with this booty." She purred as he stepped back.

"Get up and help me take off my clothes." She nodded eagerly to him, her eyes shining with excitement. Demi climbed off the bed and slid to her knees, rubbing one hand across the front of his pants to pat his fat bulge. Shaun let out a groan as she reached for the buckle of his belt, slowly undoing it before sliding it from the loops of his pants. His cock sprang free, straining against his boxers, and she couldn't help but lick her lips in anticipation.

Shaun kicked off his shoes, then shimmied out of his pants and boxers. His cock stood tall before her, already hard and poking outward fully. Demi wrapped her small hand around the base of his shaft, feeling its heat against her cool fingers. She looked up at him with a mischievous gaze in her eyes, and slowly lowered her mouth toward his cock. Her tongue flicked out, circling the head of his dick before taking him into her mouth.

She bobbed her head up and down as she sucked on him. Shaun groaned loudly, throwing his head back. Her hand moved up and down his shaft, matching the rhythm of her sucking. He reached down, running his fingers through her silky dark hair, feeling the softness of it as she worked him over. The sensation was almost too much to bear. Her eyes shot up at his face to give him the view with his cock halfway in her mouth.

"That's what I missed, baby. You always suck me off better than any other woman I've been with. Don't stop. Suck my cock, Demi. Show me what you use those lips for." Shaun groans as she takes him deeper into her mouth, her lips stretched wide around his girth. He grips her hair, feeling the soft strands slip through his fingers as she bobs her head. Her tongue rubs against his length, teasing him mercilessly, and he's lost to the sensation. Shaun bucks hips to fuck her mouth gently for a few seconds and lets go of her hair

With a satisfied moan, she pulls his cock from her lips with a pop. Licking her lips as she looks up at him, "I've got a surprise for you, Shaun." Her hands grabbed her huge boobs and lifted them up. A playful giggle from her voice followed as she shoved his cock between her tits. "Fuck my tits."

Shaun's breath hitches as he feels the warm titflesh surrounding his cock. Her breasts are so big, he can't help but wonder how she can possibly fit this much flesh on her tiny frame. The sensation is overwhelming, and he can't help but thrust his hips forward, fucking her tits. Demi moaned at the feeling of his cock moving in her busty chest. "Mmmmmm, that's it. Fuck my tits. I know you want you."

Her chest bounced up and down from his hard thrusts. Shaun moaned as he watched the tip of his shaft poke up each time he completed a thrust. Her breasts were like a warm, velvety glove around his cock, each thrust sending a wave of pleasure through him. "This feels so fucking good. Ohhhhhh, yeah."

As he moaned, Demi giggled. "I love it when your cock is between my tits. Keep fucking my tits, Shaun." Her breasts jiggled with each thrust. She moaned in her British accent adding to the sensation of her tits moving around him. The sound of his cock pumping between her boobs filled the room, making it feel like they were the only two people in the world.

Their sweaty bodies moved in tandem, lost in the pleasure of the moment. Shaun could feel himself getting closer, the pressure building inside him. He reached down and pulled his cock out from her tits. She held her breasts, looking up at him as if she knew what was coming. His hand wrapped around his cock, stroking it as he aimed down at her. "I'm gonna cum, Demi. I'm gonna shoot my load all over your titties."

His cock exploded, releasing his seed in a long, hot stream onto her chest. each jet landing with a soft splash on her tits in a pattern of lines from right to left. He kept jerking to fire more out until her breasts were covered in his cum. She arched her back, moaning loudly as he continued to empty himself onto her. "Oh, Shaun. You always drop a big load on my tits." She ran her fingers through his cum, smearing it across her chest, her nipples hard and erect.

He let go of his cock and breathed a sigh of annoyance. He was spent, breathing heavily, but still able to enjoy the sight of his cum on her tits. She placed her hands went to her chest, massaging his cum into her skin, smearing it across her nipples and up to her neck. "Like that, baby?" she asked with a wicked grin. That cute gesture made him hard again. Grabbing his cock, he began to jerk himself.

"Ready for more, Demi? I know you didn't just come over here for a tittyfuck. Are you ready for round two?"

She smiled up at him. Her lips curved into a wicked grin. "You know I want more. You haven't even fucked me yet."

"Get up and assume the position then. You know the way we like to fuck." Demi obeyed his order, climbing onto the bed and getting onto her hands and knees. Her back arched and her plump ass shoved high in the air to give him access to her womanhood. He admired her figure as she presented herself to him. Her long, sturdy legs, her round, firm booty, and her creamy white skin glistening in the dimly lit room. He knelt behind her, running his hands over her ass and thighs before positioning himself at her wet entrance. With a slow, deep breath, he thrust his hips forward, burying his cock inside her.

Demi moaned loudly as he filled her. Her busty chest shoved against the bed sheets as she felt him pushing deeper and deeper into her tight pussy. His strong hands gripped her hips, guiding him as he began to move. Her thick booty cheeks rubbed against him with every thrust he made. Their breaths becoming ragged as they lost themselves in the sensation of being joined together. "Oh my god, yes! Yes! Fuck me, Shaun! Fuck me!"

He thrust harder, faster, rocking perfect her slim thicc figure the way it was meant to be fucked. Her breasts bounced with each thrust, her nipples hard and erect. The sweat that glistened on their skin only added to the sensuality of the moment. His hands moved from her ass cheeks, squeezing them hard as he continued to pound into her. "This is what you were made for, Demi. You've got the ultimate body. I could fuck you all day, every day."

Her moans became more desperate as she felt herself getting closer. "Oh, Shaun...yes...yes... fuck me as hard as you can." She took every hard thrust with moans and cries of pleasure. The bed creaked beneath them as he was still plowing her pussy from behind. The air in the room was thick with desire, with lust, with the knowledge that this was more than just sex. This was something deeper, something real.

"Cum for me, Demi!" Shaun slapped her ass hard with authority. His cock was still buried in her pussy. She screamed in delight as her body trembled with the intensity of her orgasm. Her inner walls gripped him tightly as she shuddered and moaned beneath him. Her creamy essence coated his cock as she released her sweet nectar. Satisfied with fucking her into an orgasm, Shaun pulled out.

"Thank you." Demi said between heavy breaths.

"For what?"

"For fucking me. It's always an honor to get fucked by you." She replied in a low voice, almost seductively. Shaun licked his lips. He understood the submissive nature that came to life in Demi after she lost control in the act of fucking. It took a strong man to bring out her true nature. He was lucky to deliver that feeling to her. He rubbed her thick ass, admiring the firmness before giving it a solid squeeze.

"It feels good to be thanked for fucking someone, but we aren't done yet. I still haven't got to fuck your ass."

"Right. I knew I wasn't going to leave this place without a good pounding." Demi looked over her shoulder at him, a sly grin curving her lips. "Are you in the mood for some booty?" She teased in a playful tone.

Shaun chuckled darkly. "Yeah, but not just yet. Why don't you get over here and clean my cock first? I know you like to swallow your own cum. Are you hungry for it?"

Demi shivered at the thought, but she couldn't resist the command in his voice. Slowly, she crawled over to him on the bed, her breasts swaying enticingly. She took his thick cock in her hand, running her tongue along the length of it, tasting their mixed fluids. "This cock is so big. At least I know it's gonna fit all the way in my ass," she moaned, taking the head of his cock into her mouth. Her lips wrapped around him, sucking him deep as she bobbed her head. Her hands gripped his hips, her tongue swirling around the vein that ran down the length of him.

Shaun gripped her hair, guiding her as she took more of his cock into her mouth. He could feel her warm breath on his thighs, her soft lips vibrating against his skin as she sucked him deeper. He watched her, admiring the way she took control of his cock, making it hers. When she finally took him all the way into her mouth, he let out a groan, feeling his control slipping. He thrust his hips forward to push his cock deeper, feeling the head of his cock massage her throat. "Ohhhh, fuck..." Shaun groaned.

Demi was thinking about how his cock was going to stretch out her ass hole. She had only a small bit of time before she would be screaming at the feeling of this cock shoved up her ass. She bobbed her head up and down, using her hands to cup his balls, her tongue darting out to flick over the sensitive bundle of nerves at the base of his cock. Her cheeks hollowed as she took him deeper, her throat muscles flexing as she worked to take every inch of him.

Groaning again, Shaun grabbed his cock from the base. Demi quit sucking as he pulled it out of her mouth. She knew what he wanted and quickly moved to make the position on all fours. She shoved her gigantic bubblebutt out to him and lowered her head. The sight of her giant ass was something to stop and gaze at in wonder. Never did Shaun see a bigger, better ass. He knew no other woman had a booty that came close to this.

"Okay, I'm ready to get my ass pounded, mmmmmmm," she purred, arching her back and pressing her ass higher into the air. "Fuck my ass, Shaun. Tell me how my booty was built for big cocks only."

Shaun smiled, admiring the view before him. Her perfect, round cheeks split down the crack. He used his hands to pull apart a passageway to drive his hard cock into the crack. Pulling them apart further, he found her puckered ass hole. He rubbed his cock against the entrance, feeling the heat of her body as he teased her. Then, with one powerful thrust, he pushed inside her ass, feeling the tightness around his cock.

Demi cried out, arching her back as he filled her ass hole with the length of his hard cock. "Yes!" she moaned. "That's it, give it to me!" She threw her head back, her breasts swaying with the movement. Shaun began to pound into her massive booty. His hips smacked against her ass with each thrust. Her booty felt incredible, the perfect fit for his cock. This ass truly built for only the biggest cocks, but he was not ready to tell her that. He reached around to grip her large breasts, squeezing them as he fucked her harder.

Her breath came in short gasps as she tried to keep up with the force of his thrusts. "Oh, Shaun..." she moaned, "That's it! I love it when I can feel your cock moving in my ass. Ohhhhh, yeah. Pound my ass. Pound it as hard as you can! Tell me what this booty is good for. Tell me my ass was made for this!"

"That's right, Demi! Your ass was made only for the biggest cocks to fit in this hole!" He groaned, loving the feel of her tight ass hole around him. He pulled her closer, her breasts smothering his chest as he continued to pound into her. Her ass was incredible, and her moans only drove him deeper, harder.

Her breasts bounced around from his thrusts. "Oh God, Shaun!" she cried out, her voice shaking. "Keep fucking my ass! Ohhhhhh, yeah!"

The sound of their flesh slapping together filled the room. Shaun felt his control slipping. He was close, so close to losing it. He knew he would be unable hold himself back for much longer.  He slammed into her harder, faster, her ass meeting his hips with each thrust. "This is the best ass ever. You'll never know just how much I love it!" continued to fuck the greatest booty in the world.

"Oh my god, Demi! I think I'm gonna cum!" His cock was still buried in her ass, coming to a complete halt after he spoke. His hips began to thrust again, his cock twitching inside her as he tried to hold back the inevitable. Shaun just wanted a few more thrusts in that ass before he was ready to blow another load. He could feel the warmth pooling in his groin, the familiar tightness in his balls. It was time to give another load of cum to this beautiful goddess. He pulled out of her ass and aimed his cock directly at her booty.

She looked back over her shoulder at him, a wicked grin spreading across her face. "Ohhhh, Shaun," she purred, "Are you gonna cum all over my ass? Leave it sticky and dripping in your hot load?" Her voice was sultry, teasing with the questions. "Go ahead. Cum all over my booty. Mark it like you own it."

Shaun groaned, his fingers twitching around his cock as he released a hot stream of cum onto her booty. It sprayed across her cheeks, her crack, and even some of it dripped down between her plump, round ass cheeks. She moaned at the feeling of his cum striking her skin. His cock twitched and throbbed, pushing out the last of his seed that fell to the floor.

"Fuck, Demi," he gasped, sitting on the bed beside her. "I knew that was going to be awesome. You always live up to my fantasies." He looked down at his cock almost in shock that she was able to get two orgasms out of him. "You're incredible."

Demi glanced at him, still on all fours with the cum dripping from her tits and ass. "No, you're the one who's incredible," she whispered. "I know I'm gonna get fucked real good when you're the one calling in need for some company. You know how much I love it when you use me like this. I feel so wanted, almost loved. I can't wait until next time."

He couldn't help but smile at her words. It was true, he did enjoy her company, even if his motivation was to get laid. She was the only friend he had with a body made for sex and could handle anything and everything he wanted to. She would never confess publicly her freaky nature. But Shaun knew how to bring out the slut in her heart. He reached out to touch her cheek, gently pushing his thumb at her lips. She submissively accepted his fingertip, sucking on it. "Anytime you need someone, Demi, you just call me."

Shaun looked at her, appreciating the view. She was so perfect in every way. He loved her body and the way she could take everything he had to give and still want more. He couldn't help but wonder what she would be like in a real relationship, one where he could show her how much she truly meant to him. But for now, a booty call from time to time was enough.

Aarmax

Re: Booty Call (Demi Rose Mawby)
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2024, 06:22:07 PM »
Wow super hot man

The following users thanked this post: thewildcard

BigTitsEnjoyer

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2024, 03:55:08 AM »
It's nice to imagine cum dripping from her beautiful tits.

The following users thanked this post: Aarmax, thewildcard

Cheogh

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2024, 08:34:08 AM »
Nicely done. Demi coming over for a quick fuck is a great scene.

Viri

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2024, 11:29:35 AM »
This is fantastic. So happy to see someone else writing Demi for a change besides me, Aarmax, Cade and Chlp.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2024, 01:55:36 AM »
Nice pun on Demi's booty lol. This is my favorite of your stories so far.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2024, 03:40:48 AM »
Super hot stuff

passion_seeker

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2024, 04:31:23 AM »
It's good to see Demi getting more attention as of late. Her body is marvellous

James_scandalous

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2024, 09:03:02 AM »
Wasn't really familiar with this babe before joining here. I like her ass and wouldn't mind making it bounce.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA