Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Rock Hard Motivation (Alex Jones)  (Read 1627 times)

Ellessio

Rock Hard Motivation (Alex Jones)
« on: April 01, 2024, 09:30:40 AM »
Disclaimer: This did not happen. Fantasy is legal.

Codes: MF, Oral

This is about the BBC's Alex Jones, not the InfoWars.com Alex Jones 
Just to be clear. :)

Rock Hard Motivation

As Alex glanced out of the window of her lavish country home, she couldn't help but feel a sense of boredom wash over her. The rolling hills of the Welsh countryside seemed to stretch out forever, the soft breeze carrying with it the sweet scent of summer wildflowers. But despite the idyllic setting, one thing was missing - a little bit of excitement, a spark in her life. Her husband was always away on business trips, and when he was home, he seemed more interested in watching sports and drinking beer than paying attention to his beautiful wife.

Her mind drifted back to the recent conversation she'd had with her best friend, who had suggested that she hire a personal trainer to help her get into shape at home. It was a brilliant idea, she thought, as she waited for the sound of the doorbell to announce her visitor's arrival. Finally, there was a sharp knock at the door, and Alex hurried to answer it, her heart racing with anticipation. Standing on the doorstep was the most handsome man she'd ever seen - her new personal trainer, Joey.

He had dark hair, piercing blue eyes, and an athletic build that made Alex's heart beat faster. As he introduced himself and stepped inside, she couldn't help but notice the way he moved, the confidence with which he carried himself. She led him into the spacious gym she'd installed in the attic, and as he looked around, she couldn't help but feel a flutter in her stomach. Something about Joey was different from any other man she'd ever met. He was incredibly attractive and seemed genuinely interested in helping her reach her fitness goals.

As he began to lead her through a series of warm-up exercises, Alex couldn't help but admire how he moved and his muscles flexed under his tight T-shirt. She felt herself growing increasingly aroused, and her mind began to wander, imagining what it would be like to have him press her against the padded wall, to feel his strong hands on her body. The thought of being so close to him, smelling his sweat, and feeling his breath on her skin made her heart flutter.

When they moved to the mat for more stretching exercises, Alex found herself unable to resist the urge to touch him, to feel the warmth of his skin. She leaned in closer, brushing her arm against his, and watched his eyes widen ever so slightly. He caught her gaze and held it momentarily before returning his attention to the exercise. The attraction between them grew obvious, and Alex could tell that he was just as affected by her as she was by him.

As the session progressed, Alex found herself growing increasingly bold. When Joey knelt down beside her to correct her form, she couldn't resist the urge to lean in and whisper in his ear. "You're really making me work hard here," she breathed, her voice low and husky. He glanced up at her, a smile playing at the corners of his lips.

"Good," he replied, his voice just as soft. "That's what it's all about."

Their bodies moved in perfect harmony as they continued with the exercises. Alex marvelled at how Joey seemed to know just how to push her and challenge her physically.

As they moved into a series of core exercises, Alex lay flat on the mat, staring up at the handsome trainer above her. His dark hair fell across his forehead, and his eyes were fixed on hers, his expression unreadable. She could feel the heat radiating off of his body, and she longed to touch him, to feel the warmth of his skin against her own.

Without thinking, she reached up and brushed a strand of hair from his forehead. Joey's eyes closed briefly at the contact, and he let out a soft sigh. He leaned in closer, his lips grazing against her knuckles.

"You're doing really well today," he murmured, his voice deep and husky. "I'm proud of you."

The simple words sent a shiver of desire coursing through her veins, and she couldn't help but arch her back slightly, wanting more of his touch.

As if sensing her desire, Joey's hand moved lower, gently tracing the line of her ribs before resting on her hip. He pulled her closer, their bodies flush against each other, and she felt the hardness of his arousal pressed against her thigh. She let out a small gasp, feeling suddenly dizzy with need. He must have heard her, because he leaned in closer still, his breath warm against her ear.

"You feel so good," he whispered, his voice low and rough. "I want you.”

Alex reached out and squeezed the crotch of his tracksuit, feeling his hardness against her hand. He pressed his lips against hers and kissed her deeply. Joey stood up and pulled off his sweat top, and pulled down his pants, unleashing his erect cock for Alex. She knelt up and took it into her mouth.

As she bobbed her head, she felt his hands in her hair, guiding her movements. His hips thrust gently forward, fucking her mouth as he moaned into the air. Alex wrapped her lips around him, sucking hard and feeling the head of his cock slide against the back of her throat. She could taste the saltiness of his skin and smell the sweat that coated them both. She slipped her bra-top off of her, as she continued to suck his cock, freeing her incredible breasts for him. Joey gasped as she sucked him, reaching down to grope her breasts as she blew him.

"Do you want to fuck my big titties?" she looked up at him as she licked his cock-head, jiggling her tits as she did.

"Oh, fuck yes!" he laughed. "I've always dreamed of doing that to you, Alex."

Alex giggled as she manoeuvered his cock between her tits, spitting on it as it nestled there.

"That's it, just like that," Joey groaned, his hands gripping her tits tightly as she began to rock up and down. Her breasts were heavy and full, and he could feel the warmth of her skin against his cock as she jiggled them up and down on his cock.

"Oh fuck, that's amazing," he moaned, his voice lost in pleasure.

Alex smiled up at him, her eyes shining with desire. She leaned forward, taking the head of his cock in her mouth as it popped out of her cleavage, sucking on it savagely each time. The sensation was exquisite, and she could feel the head of his cock growing wetter with each thrust. She pumped his cock hard with her tits, looking up at his face, close to ecstasy from her efforts.

Joey's hips jerked, his hands gripping hers as he fucked her tits hard. He could feel the wet heat of her mouth and the velvety softness of her breasts against his cock. The sensations were overwhelming, and he knew he was close.

"I'm gonna cum, baby," he groaned, his voice strained.

"Let it happen," she growled "Cum all over me."

Joey felt his cock pulse as he came, spurting hot cum over Alex's face and breasts. He groaned loudly, his hips bucking against her as he emptied himself on her. His eyes closed tightly, his face contorted in pleasure as he rode out the sensation. When he finally came down from the high, he opened his eyes to see Alex gazing up at him, his cock in her mouth, his cum dripping down her face and cleavage.

"That was incredible," he panted, reaching down to stroke her hair. "I can't believe we just did that."

Alex smiled up at him, still gently massaging his cock with her tongue. "I know. It was so hot."

They made it to the shower, washing each other as they kissed and stroked each other's skin. Alex hadn't felt this desired in a long time and needed his cock in her. Joey gladly obliged as he slid it into her pussy, taking her doggy-style against the shower door.

He gripped her hips tightly, as he began to pound into her. Alex let out a moan of pleasure as he filled her up. The hot water pelted down on them, adding to the sensation of their bodies pressed together. Joey reached around, cupping her breasts through the water, tweaking her nipples as he continued to fuck her hard.

Alex arched her back, meeting his thrusts with her own, her free hand reaching down between them, finding her clit. She began to rub it roughly, feeling the familiar tightness building in her abdomen. The combination of Joey's relentless pounding and her own touch sent waves of pleasure coursing through her.

"Oh fuck, Joey," she moaned, her voice shaky. "I'm gonna come."

He thrust harder, feeling her body tense beneath his. "Cum for me, baby," he growled, his hips slamming against her ass. The hot water rained down on them as they moved together, their skin slick with sweat and soap. Alex screamed in pleasure as her orgasm washed over her. Her body convulsed around him, and he felt her walls tighten and release around his cock.

"Fuck, that's it," he moaned, as he continued to pound into her, his hips meeting her thrusts in a furious rhythm. He could feel her inner muscles still clenching around him, milking his cock as she came down from her orgasm, her body trembling with the aftershocks of pleasure.

Joey's hips were a blur, his cock thrusting in and out of Alex's soaking wet pussy, feeling the tightness of her inner muscles as she neared another orgasm. He could feel the tension building in his own body, the familiar tightness in his balls that meant he was also so, so close.

"Fuck, Alex," he groaned "You feel so good."

She gasped as she heard his words, and it was enough to send another wave of pleasure coursing through her. Her body shuddered as she shrieked in pleasure, her orgasm lighting up her body.

She thrust her ass harder against his hips, her fingers white as she gripped the shower door, as she sobbed in pleasure. Joey could feel her inner muscles clenching his cock in a vice like grip. His thrusts became faster, harder, as he lost control, surrendering to the pleasure that was building inside him.

"Alex, I'm close," he gasped, his hips moving in short, sharp movements. "I'm gonna cum."

She arched her back, meeting his thrusts with her own as she felt his cock begin to pulse inside her.

"Cum for me, Joey," she moaned, her voice hoarse.

His thrusts grew even faster, his hips slamming into her as he felt the familiar tightness building in his groin. His cock throbbed inside her, pulsing with each powerful stroke.

"Alex," he groaned, his voice strained. "I'm cumming."

She felt his cock twitch inside her, and with a final thrust, he emptied himself into her. His hot cum filled her up, spilling out around his cock as he continued to pump it into her.

She turned to him and kissed him passionately, wrapping her body around his.

"Now that," she giggled "Is what I call a workout."
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 10:21:17 AM by Ellessio »

The following users thanked this post: Viri, thewildcard, James_scandalous

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA