Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: 'Tis the Season (Amanda Holden)  (Read 2288 times)

Ellessio

'Tis the Season (Amanda Holden)
« on: April 13, 2024, 06:07:57 PM »
Disclaimer: This did not happen. Fantasy is legal.

Codes: MF, Oral

Tis the Season

Amanda and her co-worker Anthony had just about enough of the TV company’s Christmas party. The music was too loud, the food was too rich, and the forced merriment of their colleagues had reached an almost unbearable pitch. As soon as they decently could, they ducked out of the main hall and made a break to return to the office. Anthony flicked on the lights, and they collapsed into each other's arms, laughing and panting. The mistletoe from the ceiling seemed to glow in the soft glow of the desk lamp, daring them to indulge in the ancient tradition of a bit of harmless workplace smooching.

"You know," Amanda purred, her breath warm against Anthony's neck, "I've been thinking..." She trailed off suggestively.

"Oh really?" Anthony replied, not quite sure where this was going.

"Well," Amanda continued, her breath coming faster now as she stood on her toes to brush her lips against his, "I was thinking that I could use a little...fun tonight."

"Oh really?" Anthony said, cocking his head slightly "What do you have in mind."

"Well," she said huskily, "I want to suck your cock. And then...I want you to fuck me hard."

Anthony's eyes widened in surprise, and then he grinned. "Oh, you want to get kinky with me, do you?" He reached up, unbuttoning his shirt quickly, revealing his muscular chest. "Well, I'm game if you are."

With that, they stumbled over to the nearby sofa, their bodies pressed together as they kissed hungrily. Amanda's hands roamed over Anthony's chest, feeling the hard planes of his muscles beneath her fingertips. She reached down, unbuckling his belt, and then undid his pants, pushing them down along his hips. Anthony's erection sprang free, already half-hard from the anticipation of what was to come.

Anthony leaned back, watching Amanda kneel in front of him. Her hands gripped his thighs, and she looked up at him through her lashes, a mischievous grin playing at the corners of her lips. He felt a surge of desire course through him as she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, teasing him with her tongue before taking him deeper into her mouth.

Amanda moaned around his length, her hands reaching up to tug at his hair, urging him to thrust deeper. The feel of her warm mouth and expert tongue on him was driving him wild. He closed his eyes, trying to focus on the sensation, the taste of her, the sounds of her pleasure as she worked him over.

As she sucked and licked at him, her free hand reached down and cupped his balls, rolling them gently in her palm. The sensation was almost too much, and he groaned loudly, his hips bucking involuntarily. She seemed to take that as a cue, because she pulled off him for a moment, breathless, her face flushed.

"You like that?" she panted, her voice husky with desire. "You want more?"

Anthony nodded eagerly, unable to speak as Amanda took him back into her mouth. She sucked harder now, her tongue swirling around him, and he could feel the familiar tightening in his groin. He reached down, grasping her hair, holding her to him as she worked him closer and closer to the edge. He felt like he was about to explode, and when he did, it was a torrent of hot, salty release that shot down his throat. Amanda swallowed every drop, her throat working as she took him all the way in.

As his orgasm subsided, she released him from her mouth, her lips trailing softly up his shaft before she leaned forward, kissing him deeply. Her free hand reached up, cupping his face, holding him close as they shared the intimacy of their kiss. Anthony felt a shiver run down his spine as he realized how much he'd enjoyed that. He'd never expected Amanda to be so...kinky. But he was glad she was.

"That was amazing," he gasped when they finally came up for air. "Let me return the favour. Take off your clothes."

Amanda grinned, unbuttoning her blouse slowly, revealing a lacy black bra beneath. She slid her hands up her sides, unhooking it before pulling it off, tossing it carelessly aside. Her skirt came next, pooling around her feet, and then she stepped out of it, leaving her black lace thong as the only remaining item of clothing. Anthony's eyes traced the curve of her hips, the delicate line of her waist, and the fullness of her breasts, now freed from the constraints of her bra. He ached to touch her, to feel her skin against his.

"Lie down on the sofa," he murmured, his voice rough with desire. Amanda did as he said, her body pressing into the soft cushions, her legs spread invitingly. Anthony knelt between her thighs, his hands resting on her hips as he looked at her intently. He could see the desire in her eyes, the way her breath hitched in anticipation. With a gentle push, he parted her folds, revealing her wet, swollen flesh.

His tongue darted out, tracing the line of her sex, teasing her with soft flicks and gentle suction. She arched her back, moaning loudly as he explored her, his hands gripping her hips to hold her steady. She tasted sweet and salty on his tongue, and he couldn't help but savor every inch of her. He thrust his tongue deeper, curling it around her clit, teasing her until she was squirming beneath him.

Her breath came in ragged gasps as she felt the first stirrings of her orgasm. She couldn't believe how good it felt, how close he was making her. She could feel the tension building inside her, coiling tighter and tighter. "Anthony," she gasped, her voice little more than a hoarse whisper. "I'm close."

He looked up at her, his eyes burning with desire, and smiled. "I can tell," he murmured before resuming his ministrations. His tongue danced over her sensitive flesh, teasing her mercilessly. Her hips bucked off the sofa, seeking more contact, more friction. Her fingers dug into the cushions beside her, the fabric bunching beneath her nails.

"Anthony," she moaned, her voice desperate. "I'm going to...I'm going to..."

Her words were cut off by a powerful orgasm that crashed through her, her body arching off the sofa as waves of pleasure washed over her. Her inner walls clenched tight around his tongue, her thighs trembling as she came. He continued to lap at her, drinking in her release, his hands gripping her hips to hold her close.

Her breath came in ragged gasps as she tried to catch her breath, her body still shuddering from the intensity of her orgasm. She looked down at him, her eyes glazed with satisfaction, and felt a fresh surge of desire. She reached down, grasping his hair and pulling his head up so she could look into his eyes.

"Fuck me," she panted.

Anthony looked up at her, taking in her expression of desire and need. He couldn't wait any longer. With a swift motion, he positioned himself between her legs, his erect cock at her entrance. He pushed forward, feeling her tightness envelop him as he slowly sank inside.

Amanda cried out in pleasure as he filled her. Anthony's hands gripped her hips, holding her steady as he began to thrust slowly, feeling the smoothness of her inner walls massaging his cock with each stroke. He looked down at her, their eyes locked, and saw the desire reflected in her gaze.

She arched her back, meeting his thrusts with her own, their bodies moving together in a rhythm of need and passion. Her breasts bounced against his chest, her nipples hard and aching. Anthony reached down, grasping one breast in his hand, rolling the nipple between his fingers as he continued to thrust.

"You feel so good," he groaned, his eyes closing briefly as he relished the sensation of being inside her. Amanda moaned in agreement, her fingers digging into his shoulders as she pulled him closer. Her legs wrapped around his hips, urging him deeper.

Their bodies moved together in perfect synchrony, each thrust sending a wave of pleasure through them both. Anthony's pace quickened, his breath coming in ragged gasps as he felt the familiar tightening in his groin. He looked down at Amanda, her face flushed with passion, her lips parted in a moan. He couldn't hold back any longer.

With a growl of release, he drove himself deeply inside her, feeling her body tighten around him in unison as she reached her climax. She arched her back off the sofa, her fingernails digging into his shoulders as she cried out his name. Her inner walls squeezed him in a powerful spasm, milking his cock with each thrust.

With one final, powerful thrust, he emptied himself into her, his body shuddering with the force of his orgasm. Her inner walls gripped him tightly, milking his cock as he filled her. He collapsed on top of her, their sweat-slicked bodies sticking together.

Amanda wrapped her arms around him, holding him close as they caught their breath. She felt his weight press down on her, his hot skin against her own, and a shiver of pleasure coursed through her. She nuzzled her face into his neck, and sighed.

"Now that is a great way to start the Christmas season."

The following users thanked this post: flawed_existence, thewildcard

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA