Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: In the Black of Night (Sydney Sweeney)  (Read 13539 times)

200InchCOCK

In the Black of Night (Sydney Sweeney)
« on: April 21, 2024, 06:16:13 PM »
I drove the car down the winding dirt path of an unpaved road.
Sydney Sweeney, my super hot girlfriend for the past 2 months is sitting beside me, her eyes closed and her head turned towards the window.
She looked serene, her features soft in the glow of the dashboard lights.
I admired her peaceful state right now, but knew that deep inside was lust waiting to come out.

We had been planning this for a week, ever since she had mentioned her fantasy of having sex in the middle of nowhere on a back road.
I knew all kind of back roads in town.
The trick was finding a place in the darkness where I knew no one would come up on us.
On the outskirts of town were many dirt roads leading into neighborhoods and other places.
I slowly drove through one, watching the trees from my side appear in the darkness as we drew closer.

I found the perfect spot after searching for an hour.
There was a small clearing just off the road where the grass had been worn down from tires and abandoned houses across the field.
I pulled the car over.
She opened her eyes and smiled, her lips curving into a mischievous grin.
"This is a nice spot," she said.

I turned off the engine and reached over, taking her hand in mine.
Her skin was soft and warm against my own.
"Are you ready for this?" I asked.

She nodded.
"I've always wanted to fuck in a place like this. You know that," she reassured.

We got out of the car, slamming the doors and stepping towards the front lights where we could see ourselves amidst the darkness.
Sydney looked around and then grabbed my pants, quickly pulling the button undone.

"Come on," she whispered, tugging at my fly. "Let's do this."

I pushed my pants and underwear down, my cock already hard and ready to play.
She wrapped her hand around it, stroking slowly, her grip firm and sure.
I groaned, the sensation sending a shiver down my spine.
She smiled up at me, her eyes hooded and dark, before lowering herself to her knees.
Her lips parted, revealing the pink of her tongue as she lashed it across the head of my cock, teasing and tasting me.

She took me into her mouth.
Sydney sucked my dick, bobbing her head up and down while I glanced around to make sure anyone saw us.
She moved her lips fast, making sure I was hard and ready to fuck her soon.
I could hear dogs barking somewhere down the road, giving me a rush of excitement that we weren't supposed to be out here in the middle of the night.
Sydney looked up at me with my cock in her mouth.

She pulled my dick from her mouth and, licked the head.
"I can't wait for you to fuck me up against the car."

I leaned against the car, my hands gripping the hood as I watched her.
She unbuttoned her shirt, revealing her black lace bra beneath.
Slowly, she pushed her bra off, freeing her busty breasts.
I wasn't sure what exactly Sydney was doing until I felt her soft boobs wrapping around my cock.
A titwank had not even crossed my mind from the main event, but it was something I could never refuse.
I bucked my hips and began fucking her tits.

She moaned as I thrust harder.
I took another look around our surroundings as I continued to fuck her tits.
Sydney moaned at the feel of my dick moving between her tits and she spoke. "I hope you make me scream against the car. I want you to fuck me hard and not hold back."

She pulled her tits away from my dick and stepped around to the back of the car, her hips swaying enticingly.
I stumbled forward with my pants down around my ankles.
Dirt brushed against them, but I wasn't worried about that right now.
The back lights were on with the brake lights red hue glaring.
Sydney lowered her dress down to her ankles and was wearing no panties at all.
I couldn't believe she went commando tonight, but it excited me nevertheless.
She placed her hands on the trunk and arched her back, presenting herself to me.
I moved quickly, positioning my cock at her entrance.
I pushed in slowly, feeling her tightness grip me.
"Fuck me." she whimpered.

I began to thrust, harder and faster into her tight snatch.
I slammed Sydney against the trunk as her big tits shook from how hard I was fucking her.
She moaned, her head thrown back, her eyes closed as she reveled in the sensation of me inside her.

The night air was cool, but I felt as if I were about to sweat from our lustful heat.
I reached around, cupping her breast as I continued to pound into her.
She gripped the trunk, her knuckles white as she fought to keep herself upright against the trunk.

With each thrust, I could feel the car shift in front of us.
I was proud to know I could fuck her hard enough to shake the car without being in the vehicle itself.
Her moans filled the air, echoing down the lone road.
I picked up speed, losing myself in the feeling of her body moving in perfect rhythm with mine.
Our bodies becoming one in the black of night.
"I'm close," she cried out.

I buried myself deeper, hitting her sweet spot with every thrust.
"Cum for me," I told her, feeling her tight cunt muscles begin to clench around me.
I knew she was about to, and I wanted to feel her release while I shot my load inside her.
Her walls squeezed me, milking my cock as she came.
I followed her over the edge of the orgasm and filled her pussy with my seed.

We stayed there for a moment, panting and trying to catch our breaths.
The fear of being caught was still prevalent, but I was strangely relaxed.
I pulled my pants back up and Sydney raised back up her skirt.
We took a deep breath and walked by both sides of the car to climb back in.
"I can't believe we just did that," I told her.

She laughed, a quiet chuckle. "I know, it was so naughty. I've been wanting to do this for a long time. I think it's hot to sneak around like this."
She leaned over and kissed me softly. "Thank you, baby."

"You're welcome. Let's get out of here before someone catches us." I restarted the engine and shifted gears to drive off.

END

The following users thanked this post: Viri, Heavenonearth, StS, Sorale21, AggressivelyPossessive

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA