Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: CSS Magazine  (Read 6868 times)

JustinMays402

Re: CSS Magazine
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2020, 09:13:55 AM »
I apologize that my suggestions and ideas here threw this thread off the track. I wasn't trying to offend anyone if I did.

No worries.  I get wanting to promote the site, but I think people would respond better to a magazine featuring celebrities they like and that showcases our writing talent, than a bunch of interviews with writers they aren’t familiar with.

Anyway, I think the best way to go forward would be for people to think of what articles they want to write and which celebs they want to feature. Probably best to share them here first so we don’t end up with multiple authors all writing about the same celebrities. I’m fine with Justin writing the main interview with Elizabeth Olsen if that’s what he wants to do.  I’d prefer if people steered clear of additional interviews if possible, cos I’d really like it if we had a variety of different articles.

Not just Elizabeth but other lesser known celebs that people should know too. I'd also write a confession piece with Chloe Grace Moretz (although my stories about her kind of already are in a sense). I think the magazine should be content that's not already on the site.

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA