Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Christmas Wrapping starring Selena Gomez  (Read 9008 times)

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
Christmas Wrapping starring Selena Gomez
« on: December 19, 2019, 08:31:05 PM »
All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred, nor would it.

Christmas Wrapping starring Selena Gomez
(MF, Oral, Cons, Anal)
by MaxwellLord

"You are NOT giving that to your sister," Selena said. She was at her boyfriend's Lucas' house. They'd been dating for about five months and they'd happily had managed to avoid the paparazzi press from finding out and ruining their private moments. She was falling for him and he her. They had done all the big stuff already in meeting each other's family and friends. Now they were doing a big couples thing, at least for them: wrapping Christmas presents on the floor of his living room. Which is what brought about Selena's objection.

"What?" Lucas asked. "You said she'd love the whole custom scented candle thing."

"The present's not the issue sweetie," said Selena. "It's what your putting it in."

"What's wrong with this?" Lucas held up a very Christmasy gift-bag. Shiny and sparkling green with a sequined red Santa on both sides alongside a silver tinseled Frosty The Snowman.

"Well, for one, it's not wrapped. Presents get wrapped."

"I'm wrapping it in red and green tissue paper."

"That doesn't count." Selena responded. She reached behind her, grabbing one of the presents she'd previously wrapped herself. "This counts." She held out what seemed to be a small clothing box wrapped perfectly in silvery wrapping paper topped with a glittery red bow. Lucas was stunned at it. He couldn't see a single seem on it. The entire present seemed like it had been dipped in silver.

"How'd you do that?" he asked. "And how are you supposed to open it?"

"The way you open every Christmas present." Selena replied. "You tear into it. Rip it apart."

"What?"

"What do you mean what?" she laughed. "How do you do it?"

"May I?" he asked holding his hand out.

"Sure," Selena said, handing over the immaculately wrapped gift. "I don't mind re-wrapping. Besides, it's not your gift. You're going to have to wait for your surprise." She gave him a beautiful, flirtatious smile.

"Somehow I think you're gift is going to completely blow mine out of the water." Selena giggled then began to observe as Lucas carefully examined the gift. She had a quizzical look on her face, watching as Lucas traced his fingers all over the present, then flipped it over. When his fingers hit dead center of the overturned present.

"Got it," he said.

"What do you got?"

Lucas gave her a confident smirk as he carefully peeled off a piece of tape, not removing a bit of paper with it. And that was the beginning of the most skill unwrapping Selena had ever seen of any present. In a minute, probably less, the box had been stripped of its paper...and surprisingly that paper was completely intact.

"That's how I do it," said Lucas. "You can probably use the same paper to re-wrap it."

"How'd YOU do THAT?" Selena asked, returning his question. "That's insane! Baby...I mean it's cute but...how? That was seamless!"

"I've just always done it that way. It was kind of a game. My sister was a tearer though. Just second nature to me now. But the actual wrapping of the presents? Pass. For me at least."

"Well, I think that little skill is cute," Selena said, leaning over the wrapping paper between them and planting a sweet, soft kiss on her man's lips. "Can't wait to see it in action. Though I guess I have more than a few times in the bedroom."

"It has been a pretty useful skill beyond the holidays." he replied.

"How about we make a deal?" Selena suggested. "I do the wrapping for both of us. Then you do the driving when we go to your sister's this weekend...and then we spend Christmas at my place. Just the two of us. Fireplace, Christmas dinner, hot cider and presents. Deal?"

"Seal it with a kiss?"

"Only way to do it," said Selena, signing the contract with her lips. With the deal made, Selena went about to her agreed duty and started wrapping all the presents and Lucas went about getting the name tags and Christmas cards ready to go with them.

Selena however, was also doing something else. She was putting together an idea with every fold and crease. Whether Lucas had realized or not, he had given Selena a wonderful idea for a new Christmas present for him. She was still going to give him the leather jacket she'd bought him. He looked so sexy when he tried it on, she couldn't resist. But now she had something that would totally surprise him. She wanted to give him something special, as he himself was something special.  Selena historically had shit luck with men, and now that sh'ed landed a good one, it was time to have a very merry Christmas.

The days passed all according to plan. Friends and relatives were visited before the holiday. These were the ones that it would be next to impossible to see during the actual holiday week due to everyone's commitments, family or otherwise. All the while Selena couldn't wait to spring her surprise gift on him. Just the thought was turning her on. So much in fact that on one of those drives to a Christmas party they had to pullover for a quickie. Selena was indeed a giver.

Finally that day had arrived. The two were going to spend the last weekend together before they both departed for a family Christmas. Just a nice cozy weekend for two in Selena's apartment. And Selena was ready. The living room, kitchen, and of course her bedroom were all candlelit. Well, mostly. The living room also had a roaring fireplace and multi-colored Christmas lights adorning the walls.

And Selena? She was ready as well, a Santa hat on her head, wearing a red robe with white lining. In the oven was a lasagna that had about one more hour to go and the table had a bottle of red wine with the glasses ready to go. The only thing missing was her man. But with a knock of her door, that was there as well. She headed to the door and opened it, the Christmas spirit making her feel all warm inside...along with a little bit of Yuletide lust.

"Hi baby," Selena said, her smile beaming as she  saw Lucas behind the door, waiting with some food of his own...and a present just for her.

"Baby, did you actually wrap my present?" she asked, he voice overcome with the sheer cuteness of the idea.

"Well, the wrapping stuff seemed like a big deal to you, so...here we are." Lucas responded. "I mean it's not seamless like yours but..."

"I love it! Oh my god the paper is so cute! It's got Rudolph and Frosty and Santa....it's adorable! I can't wait to tear into it! Thank you." She kissed Lucas' cheek and lead him in. "Also...are those cupcakes I smell?"

"Red velvet ones." he replied. "Cream cheese frosting with green sprinkles on top."

"Ooohhh, very Christmasy," Selena said. "Momma like." She took the container of cupcakes and placed it in the kitchen then grabbed the wine, pouring herself and Lucas a glass. She then headed back to the living room, where Lucas waited for her on the couch.

"Merry Christmas baby," she said, clinking her glass to his. The pair sipped from the wine as Selena snuggled close to him. That was when Lucas noticed the noise. He thought he had heard it before when Selena walked into the kitchen.

"What's that noise?" he asked.

"Hmmm? What noise?"

"It's like...a crinkling?"

Selena smiled. She knew this present would be tricky. Fun but tricky. "Well, how about I answer that when we open our presents...now?"

"Now?"

"Yep." replied Selena. "Lasagna won't be done for another hour. We have time to kill. So...let get our present on."

"Sure thing," said Lucas. He handed over the small box, watching those brown eyes of her's sparkle in the light of the fireplace.

"This paper is super adorable," she said. Then a grin came across her face as she tore into it, leaving the small white jewelry box now reveal. And with a delicacy just as precise as her paer tearing was savage. She undid the tiny gold string tied around the oblong box in a ow then opened it to find a gold locket.

"Baby," Selena said. "It's beautiful."

"Thanks...I put one of the pictures we took in that photobooth at Santa Monica pier in it."

"That's so sweet," said Selena, leaning over to kiss him. "I love it. I really do. I'll never take it off. Well, you know, except for in the ocean and for a movie and stuff."

"Yeah," Lucas laughed. "I'm glad you like it."

"I love it." she corrected. "And now...for you." Selena got up, standing right in front of the fire, a lovely reddish-orange glow coming over her. "I kinda cheated. I got you two gifts. But the kinda part is, I still only actually bought one."

Lucas began to smile as she took off the Santa hat, tossing it aside then began to run her fingers over the fluffy white lining of her robe.

"The other present...well...honestly babe, you're kind of to blame." Selena got up and stood in front of the fire place, the light of the flame casting an orange glow around her. Her eyes locked on Lucas' as she dropped her robe, revealing his present.

Lucas had to snicker a little at it. The beautiful perfect body of his girlfriend was almost bare...save for immaculately made wrapping paper lingerie she'd made. The same silvery wrapping paper from the week before. "How...how did you?"

"I'm very good at wrapping things." Selena replied with an impish smile. "And I do believe you're good at unwrapping them. So, unwrap your present, sexy."

Lucas got up. He was trying t stay calm and cool but inside he had the same excitement as a kid at Christmas. Though now it was for something far more mature than the Megazord and a hell of a lot more fun.

"Well, before I take anything off, how about I put something on?" Lucas held up the locket and unclasped the necklace. Selena held her hair up as he put the necklace around her neck, closing the clasp and letting the locket rest in the valley between her cleavage. The pair kissed again, Selena softly caressing his face. "Now...let's investigate this wrap job you did."

"Impressive, huh?" Selena asked. "I want to see you do to this wrapping just what you did to the box last week. Seamless. not a single tear."

"No problem," he confidently said. Lucas began to do the very enjoyable work of examining Selena's body, his hands and fingers caressing her flesh as his eyes scanned the wrapping paper bra she put on. He took a few breaks of course, kissing her shoulder, her neck, and that part of her back right between her shoulder blades.

"Mmmm, I don't mind you taking your time but the seem isn't back there, there's no way I could have reached that far even with a mirror."

"I had to check. You're very skilled remember?"

Selena laughed, ten softly sighed as Lucas' hand caressed her skin, tracing a line across her abdomen tattoo until he stopped in the middle and tapped the side of the wrapping paper.

"Gotcha," he said, bringing both hands to the seem he'd just uncovered.

"Very nice," Selena said. "So get to unwrapping."

Lucas did just that, carefully pulling of the tape, not removing a piece of paper alongside it. It was only a few seconds but seemed vastly longer to the two lovers. Soon enough though, the tape was removed as was the wrapping paper,leaving Selena's tits exposed to the fire-warmed air.

"Damn," he said. It wasn't the first time he'd seen the wonders that were Selena Gomez's tits, but that didn't make them any less spectacular. "You know...I haven't unwrapped everything...but would you mind if I?"

"I do love a gentleman," Said said with a soft laugh. "Feel free."

With that Lucas' hands went to Selena's tits, softly cupping them, feeling the caramel mounds in his hands before bringing his mouth to them.

"Yessss," she hissed. "Mmm baby just like that." They'd been together for months but there was still electricity with every touch. A spark Selena felt from his fingers tips and lips with every lick and kiss on her supple tits. He was never too rough, not even in their most spirited moments. That wasn't the fun for him. He loved to take his time, even in a rush. Somehow even then he managed to find and appreciate the details.

And when he had the time...well that was just cake for them both. Selena let out soft moans when Lucas' tongue began to circle her sensitive nipples. Every noises she made a wordless plea for more. Those those pleas were answered when he sucked on her nipples, one, then the other. Gentle, sweet, loving. Everything she wanted, The embers within were glowing. But the fire wasn't ready to start just yet. The entire present wasn't unwrapped.

Selena gently brought his face back to her, kissing his forehead. "Better take care of the rest of the unwrapping baby," she said, giving the tip of his nose a quick kiss. "Really want you to get that present."

"I almost think this might be more of a couples' present," he joked before getting to his knees. Just as with the chest wrapping her began behind Selena and was now up close and personal with her wonderful behind. As he saw the curve of her delectable bum he couldn't help but give her a kiss just where the "hem" of the wrapping was before going on his quest for an opening point. And Lucas looked close...while giving her ski quick butterfly kisses before finding himself directly in front of her, where he found a weak point.

"I know, kinda obvious," Selena said. Lucas had found the seam, directly on Selena's crotch. "But I think it's also very rewarding."

"You're not wrong." Lucas replied, undoing the seam with the same quickness and finesse as he had the top, soon leaving Selena completely bare. Once again, Lucas decided to savore this part of is gift before going for the total package.

"Lucas!" she hissed. His mouth was o her thighs, kissing that tender flesh while his fingers moved up and down her lips, tracing a path back and forth before finally plunging deep into her velvety depths. "Oh...my...mmmm yes...right there baby...."

Lucas replied to her directions by going to her clit, his tongue sweetly licking the aroused button before sucking it into his mouth. Selena let out a low, smokey groan. This was just what she wanted...save for one thing. She badly, wanted to ravage her man right there at that moment. But the bedroom...that was going to be far more fun. Satin sheets, candle lights...and of course a bed, making the chances of rugburn pretty much zero.

"Mmmm...oh baby...mmm bedroom...take me to the bedroom," she said. Lucas got to his feet and swept Selena off hers, carrying his Latina princess to the bed room. He laid her on the bed and Selena rose to her knees. She bit her plump lower lip. "Take off your clothes," she said. "I want to see every inch of you."

Lucas stripped as Selena asked, the stepped forward as she beckoned for him with a crook of her finger. Once he was at the edge of the bed, Selena got on all fours, crawling over to meet him. She looked up at him with a sexy smile as her soft, warm hands gently grasped his cock.

"You know, I think you're right," she said, gently pumping his hard cock. "This really has been more of a couple's gift."

Lucas' only response was a moan as Selena sucked his turgid member into the pleasure oasis that was her mouth. She wasn't going full blast. But every stroke of her tongue, every tease of those perfectly manicured nails was no less pleasurable. He'd had her blowjobs to completion before and had these more...appetizer oral engagements. Just enough to keep him on edge and aching for every thing her body had to offer. To downright be desperate for her body. And with the perfect combination of her mouth, hands and beautiful brown eyes, she had the secret formula for that sweet desperation.

He tongue slithered and snaked as Selena's mouth sucked up and down Lucas' pole. She removed her mouth just run her tongue in circles over the head while her hot breath colliding with the saliva on his cock. It cooled the sensitive skin and sent the most delectable shivers up his spine. She had to smile. Selena loved blowing Lucas. Loved seeing what she could do it to him and how he sit back let her do the work. Selena wasn't one for face-fucking or the man taking too much control of a blowjob. It was her treat for him and she wanted to do the work. Lucas had no problem with the philosophy and reaped the benefits every time.

She took his rigid meet back into her mouth and slowly took him all the way deep. Lucas growled Selena's name as she held him in her throat, letting him out only to gasp for air. Selena gave him a sexy little grin before bringing her mouth to his balls sucking on them while her hand continued to pump his cock, stopping at the tip and running her thumb  in circles on his glans.

"OH fuck baby," Lucas said. "Damn...so fucking good."

"Tell me something I don't know honey," Selena said, sugar and spice all over her tone. She brought he luscious lips back to his cock, giving him that perfect suction once more.

Lucas pulled out of Selena's mouth, not wanting to explode in the Latina lovely's mouth, and pulled the beauty up to his face, kissing her deeply as he laid her down on the large bed. He was on top of her, lips pressed against hers as his hands roamed her curvaceous body. His cock rested on her thigh, throbbing and waiting to enter her tight, warm canal.

"I want you inside me baby," Selena said as their kiss broke. "So deep...I want you now...."

The pair moaned in unison when Lucas gave into her demand, and did so very happily. He held himself in to the hilt. He never got tired of how amazing Selena felt. Outside or in, there was no one else on the planet like her.

"Fuck me," she said, her voice sweetly sexy. "Do it baby..."

Lucas began to draw his cock out, then thrust it back in. The feeling of her velvet walls snugly conforming around his cock back and forth, in and out. His face was buried in her neck, his nostril filling with her scent and his ears filling with the erotic tones of her voice.

"Oh...oh yes..mmmmore...don't stop...oh fuck Lucas...yessss..." cried Selena. Every thrust he made was like a shock of electricity running through her. Even the touch of his fingers as her caressed her skin. All in the orange glow of the candlelight.

His mouth moved from her neck back to her lips, kissing that perfect pair, their tongues masterfully massaging each other as the pair moaned into each other's mouths.

And those moans got stronger and louder, especially when the kiss broke and they were no longer muffled. Lucas was going faster into her, and Selena could do nothing but cry out for more.

"YES! Oh fuck yes! Don't stop!" Selena yelled. Her arms wrapped around him tight, pulling his chest tightly to her as Lucas built up speed. He also moved his arms around Selena back and pulled her up as he sat up.  She wrapped her perfect legs around him and he resumed his thrusts.

It was a treat to see Selena's face like this, a sheen of sweat on it in the throws of passion. Watching the small changes on her face with every thrust, every new jolt of pleasure that coursed through her body. His hand went down her back to her ass, cupping that lovely apple bottom.

"You're damn beautiful," he growled, brushing the hair from her face. "So fucking beautiful."

Selena moaned in response, leaning back on to the bed, her breasts jiggling with every thrust before being wrangled by Lucas' mouth.

Just as suddenly Selena snapped back up and rolled Lucas on to his back.

"Hope you don't passing the baton to me baby," Selena said, a sexy laugh following the words. She leaned over, gently kissing Lucas before rising back up and starting to ride him.

"Oh wow...." Lucas groaned. It was all he could muster. No profanities needed. Selena felt too good for that. His hands were at her hips, caressing Selena's curves as she rose up and down on her cock, rhythmically sheathing his word.

Lucas' hands roamed her body, feeling every inch of it, his fingers running over every tattoo. Selena breathed deep at his touch, grabbing one of his hand and bringing it to her mouth, where she sucked his index finger in between her lips. Along with that, she started slowly grinding her hips on him, her pussy gripping and milking his prick and making Lucas' eyes roll to the back of his skull.

Of course, Lucas was no passive participant. With his free hand he went to her clit, working that sweet little button and throwing a bit more kindling on their fire.

"Oh hell yesssss," Selena moaned, the added stimulation nothing short of the perfect bit of Christmas spice to the mix. And with that added to it, Selena turned up the heat, going harder and faster on his cock. Things just kept getting hotter and hotter...but Selena had the perfect cap to it all...and the perfect partner to do it with.

She surprised Lucas when she with drew from his cock. That surprised increased when Selena moved just slightly and placed his slick cock at her backdoor entrance.

"Babe, you sure?" Lucas asked.

"Very." Selena replied, her tone cool and sexy. "Merry Christmas." With that yuletide greeting Selena slowly, ever so slowly sank down, pushing her tight asshole on to Lucas' cock. Her face grimaced a bit, though any initial pain was countered while Lucas lovingly worked her clit. The pleasure and desire overcame any mental resistance or hesitation she might have had and before too long, his cockhead was inside the tight cavern of Selena Gomez's ass. "Ohmigod!"

"Damn," Lucas grimaced, wincing at the insane tightness. "Fuck baby you're so amazing...shit..."

Inch by inch Selena worked Lucas' cock inside of her until he was in to the hilt. That was the challenge. Once he was in, she was still, letting herself completely get used to the intrusion. Then she placed both her hands on his chest and began to ride his raging cock with her ass.

"Oh fuck..." she croaked. "Mmmm Lucas...oh baby....it...it feels so fucking good!"

"Not bad here either baby," Lucas joked. "Good ...oh fuck your as is fucking perfect..."

"YEah...oh fuck yeah....love how good that cock feels...gonna feel soo good cumming your cock in my ass...oh...soo close..."

Selena sped up and her hand joined Lucas' at her pussy. Their sensations going through both of them were out of this world and the visual Lucas got was downright heavenly. Watching Selena Gomez ride his cock in her sass, lit by the orange-red candle-glow combined with a sheen of her sweet made her look otherworldly. They were both intensely close to the point it was going to be a photo finish.

And still, Selena pressed on. "I wannt......mmm....I want to feel you cum in my ass Lucas...I want to feel that cock throb and pump its cum right in my ass baby...please....oh fuck please baby cum in my ass!"

And there it was, the finish line, and neither one could tel you who came first. They didn't care too much when the pleasure overcame them like a tornado. Orgasms tore through them, pleasure hitting every nerve of their bodies. Selena's ass tightly squeezed and milked his cock and Lucas filled that heavenly fuckhole with his cum.

Still in the fog of Pleasure, Selena fell forward, lovingly kissing Lucas, and action her returned and followed up with a close embrace.

"Merry Christmas, baby," said Selena.

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, KMB, pixidragon, X42

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: Christmas Wrapping starring Selena Gomez
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2019, 02:14:20 PM »
Interesting and unique idea!  I'd love to unwrap that present under my Christmas tree  ;D

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA