Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Love in the Workplace Series (The FBI Edition)  (Read 8516 times)

Love in the Workplace Series (The FBI Edition)
« on: February 26, 2019, 07:56:22 AM »
Love in The Workplace Part 1

Starring Megan Boone as Elizabeth Keen

Guest starring Paget Brewster as Emily Prentiss

Cameo appearance by Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow

This morning is unusually slow at the office, and uncharacteristically I have plenty of free time on my hands. With nothing better to do, I log into my Facebook account to see what's going on with my friends.

One of my friends is FBI Special Agent Elizabeth Keen (Megan Boone). She's a stunner, long flowing dark brown hair, brown eyes, and a body to die for. I click on her profile and go to her photo album to check out her pictures. That's something pretty normal for me, but normally I'm in the privacy of my home with my clothes off and a bottle of KY next to me as I stroke myself to her pictures. Of course, I can't masturbate at work, but what happens next makes all the 'practice' worthwhile.

A private message pops up on my screen, and it's Elizabeth. I look over to her desk and see she's just as bored as me.

Elizabeth: Hey Brad, what's going on?

Brad: Slow today so I thought I'd check Facebook.

Elizabeth: Same here. What are you looking at?

Brad: Since you've asked, I'm looking at some of your pictures on your profile. I really like this photo of you in the same grey dress you're wearing this morning. It shows off your figure and your legs, and those boots you're wearing....very very hot!

Elizabeth: Oh really? You like that? :)

Brad: Yeah. You're a very beautiful woman; you know I think that, right.

Elizabeth: No I didn't. I'm flattered. Can I ask you something personal?

Brad: Go ahead.

Elizabeth: Do you jerk off to my pictures?

Wow, I wasn't expecting to get that question. I stop and look across the room and Elizabeth looks at me with a knowing smile.

Elizabeth: By your pause I take that as a yes.

Brad: I'm sorry.

Elizabeth: Oh don't be. I'm totally flattered.

I look over to her desk and she stands up and walks to the filing cabinet just behind her, straddling her legs slightly and looks over her shoulder in what looks like one of those Playboy centerfold poses. Elizabeth says something to me. I read her lips and she says "Brad, come here"

I get up from my desk and walk over to her just standing behind her. Looking over her shoulder, Elizabeth whispers something that only I can hear. "I feel a little naughty and crazy this morning. Take a look under my desk."

I look under her desk to see her black panties on the floor. While we were chatting on Facebook, she slipped them off before she stood up. I'm about to go pick them up when Elizabeth tells me to leave them there. Elizabeth grabs my right wrist and places my hand on her right hip. My left hand follows and goes on her left hip. She slides her rear end back so she's slightly bent over and presses it up against my crotch as she lets out a very soft sigh and moan.

It doesn't take more than a second as she rubs her ass against me when my penis gets fully erect in my pants. I start rocking my hips slightly in rhythm to Elizabeth's as we dry hump out in the open with people around. Nobody notices yet as we continue when I lean forward to kiss Elizabeth on the neck and then passionately on the mouth. She places her hand on her skirt and slowly hikes them up to reveal she has nothing on underneath and whispers to me.

"Take it out and put it inside of me"

I undo my belt buckle, unbutton my pants, unzip and push my underwear down slightly to expose my stiff erection. I slide it along the crack of Elizabeth's ass and slowly insert it into her pussy and start slowly thrusting as she bends over completely on the filing cabinet.

Quietly, the rest of the office starts to look over as Elizabeth and I express our desires in front of everyone. People start to quietly gather and watch, but nobody says anything as we continue our lovemaking. My underwear and pants slowly slide down my thighs and legs and end up on the floor wrapped around my ankles. Elizabeth asks me to stop for a moment so I pull out as she turns around to face me. She puts her arms around my neck and leans forward to give me a passionate kiss as she props herself up on the filing cabinet and spreads her legs. I re-enter from the front as she wraps her boots around my hips and kisses me as I continue my slow deep thrusts inside of her. The crowd has grown where everyone on the floor in the office has gathered around, but hasn't said anything to stop or discourage us. I look over at one of my other co-workers, Sydney Bristow (Jennifer Garner), and she has her phone out filming Elizabeth and I in our act of love.

Elizabeth unbuttons my shirt and starts playing with my nipples, kissing and licking them. I let out a long moan.

"Oooohhhh Elizabeth, that feels good, I like that."

"I know" replies Elizabeth "I know all about you....'Avid Masturbator'....or should I call you 'Masturbation Superstar'"

I look at Elizabeth with complete surprise as she smiles and giggles.

"Oh Brad, I've known for quite some time. You're quite the 'celebrity' online writing about all of your fantasies on your blog and on Twitter. Once I read some of it, I knew it was you. Isn't this what you fantasize about Christi Paul doing to you?"

Elizabeth kisses my left nipple, swirls her tongue around it and looks up at me and smiles. "Is that how Christi does it in your fantasy?" I nod 'yes'

Elizabeth then lifts her left leg up as I grab it with my right hand and place her boot so her ankle is on my shoulder. She does the same with her right leg as she lies back on top of the filing cabinet.

"Fuck me like you want to fuck Susan Hendricks"

I start thrusting again, putting all of my love, all of my lust, all of my sexual frustration into every hip thrust, when I hear Elizabeth call out.

"Brad, I'm going to cum. Go harder and cum with me!!"

I pick up the pace as I get close to orgasm.

"This is it Elizabeth, I'm ready"

I let out one last deep thrust into Elizabeth when I can't hold it anymore.

"OHHH Elizabeth I'M CUMMING!!! THIS IS FOR YOU!!! ALL FOR YOU!!!!"

"YES BRAD YES BRAD YES YES YES OOOOHHHHH GOD!!!!"

My orgasm triggers Elizabeth's as our bodies tremble with pleasure. As our orgasm subsides, we both realize that we have a captive, stunned and silent audience watching. We continue with some light kissing as we look at each other with the knowledge that we just shared and intense, intimate and not so private moment.

Our supervisor, Emily Prentiss (Paget Brewster), walks out of the crowd and simply says to us "I need the two of you to come with me"

I pull up my pants and button my shirt. Elizabeth grabs her panties from the floor and slips them into my pocket and whispers "a souvenir". We follow Emily to the elevator and down two floors as she walks us over to Human Resources, she shows us into an open office and tells us to sit down and wait there. Someone will be coming over shortly to see us. Elizabeth and I sit on the couch knowing, and wondering what will happen next.

To be continued
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 08:01:00 AM by MasturbationSuperstar »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, TLMorgan

Cadeauxxx

Re: Love in the Workplace Series (The FBI Edition)
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 08:20:53 AM »
Interesting series you've got here with the FBI. A great start, looking forward to more.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

TLMorgan

Re: Love in the Workplace Series (The FBI Edition)
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 08:59:09 PM »
I'm a huge fan of Paget Brewster! Definitely nice to see some stories with her. Looking forward to the continuous.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA