Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: An interview with...MasturbationSuperstar  (Read 121 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
An interview with...MasturbationSuperstar
« on: April 01, 2024, 06:15:33 PM »
Here is the next of our interviews that we will be conducting with the authors who post their work on Celebrity Story Site.

In this interview, we are talking to MasturbationSuperstar, about how he got into writing celebrity erotica, who influenced him to write in this genre, and other topics related to his writing.

You can visit his profile here.

1. Where are you from?

Eastern United States.

2. How did you come up with your pen name and is there any meaning behind it?

My former next door neighbor gave me the nickname after she caught me masturbating.  After watching me she said was a very good masturbator.  I told her I was flattered and felt like a star.  She said I was a Superstar, a Masturbation Superstar.

3. How long have you been writing celebrity erotic fiction?

Over 10 years.  I can't remember when I first started.

4. Who or What got you started writing erotic fiction?

A woman who I talked to on Niteflirt suggested I start a blog and write my stories and sexual fantasies.  When I told my therapist, she was supportive, suggested I keep doing it and write to express those things that I can't normally express.  She told me what I had been doing was an exercise in therapy called Transactional Writing.

5. Who would you say are your biggest influences as a writer of less than appropriate celeb fiction? Which authors, if any, would have inspired you?

The first would have to be former CBS, CNN and Fox News Anchor Paula Zahn.  I've always had a thing for her and she was the first newslady I used to have masturbatory fantasies about.  During her divorce, it came out that she had been keeping a sex diary about an affair she had.  It's never become public so I've never had a chance to read it, but I would absolutely kill to read it.

The second would be my therapist becuase she encouarged me to write and open up about absolutely everything.

There has not been a specific author that has inspired me, yet.  I read and enjoy everyone's work.

6. Who are your favourite celeb sex story writers? Past and Present.

I don't know if he would fall in this category but writer and director Steven Soderbergh.  "sex lies and videotape" is one of the most erotic films I've ever seen.

7. Any favourite sex stories that you've read that made you think - "Wow! That's incredible!"

The two that speak to me the most are "sex lies and videotape" and "Don Jon" which Joseph Gordon-Levitt wrote.  Both of those screenplays and movies speak to me in very similar ways.  I could go on and on for hours about those two stories, and I have in therapy.

8. Which of your own stories are you the most proud of writing?

My Open Letters to Carrie Jean Yazel and Anja Josefsen, because those were my stories about me and how I felt about each of those ladies.  Also my fantasy about adult film director Jacky St. James.  I posted it online and sent her the link on Twitter and she actually read it.  It felt so liberating to share it with her.

9. Which celebrities do you enjoy writing about the most?

Collegte or professional cheerleaders.

10. What type of sex scenes do you enjoy writing the most?

Masturbation, mutual masturbation, threesomes

11. Do you have routine for how and when you write?

When the moment inspires me and I have a story to tell.

12. Do you sketch out a plan on paper/word/notes or write off the cuff with a basic idea and let it flow from there?

My writing stems from sexual fantasies I've had during masturbation.

13. Apart from hot celebrities, does anything else influence your writing? Music, Fashion, TV etc.

My people in my life (friends or work colleagues), movies or tv shows I've recently watched.

14. Any projects you are working on that you are excited about?

I want to do a two part Pegging series.  Part 1 will star Jennifer Lopez, Part 2 will star Beyonce.

I'm energized to be writing again.  I didn't feel like I had anything else to say or write, but there's still things to write about as I've gotten older.

15. Any tips for readers that may want to start writing celebrity erotic fiction?

Be genuine. Write what turns you on and gets you off.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA