Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Wake Da Fuck Up (Multiple Celebs Series)  (Read 18808 times)

Calibur009

Wake Da Fuck Up (Multiple Celebs Series)
« on: January 31, 2021, 09:03:18 AM »
Wake Da Fuck Up: Chapter 1
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Chloe Bennet
Codes: MF, Oral, Titfuck, Anal, Facial

We are about to let you in on a little secret, Hollywood actresses love to sleep in. So it can be very difficult to motivate them to wake up when they need to. This is why the service Wake Da Fuck Up was created. It is a special service that makes direct house calls to celebrities to ensure they get their morning started just right. All of our professional Wakers are equipped with the right tools that will instantly awaken any celebrity. Now if you have any questions about our service and need documented video proof of the effectiveness of our Wakers please contact our administrators over at our official website WakeDaFuckUp.net or call our business number at 1-800-525-6969.

A man by the name of Scott Castle is currently walking up the staircase of Chloe Bennet’s home. He was hired to give her a special wake-up call this morning. Scott has blonde hair, dressed in a black t-shirt with the Wake Da Fuck Up logo on it, jeans, and black tennis shoes.

Once Scott opens the Agents of Shield actress’ bedroom door, he sees that she is fast asleep in her bed. Not only that but Chloe is nude as well.

“Miss Bennet, it’s time for you to wake up and start your day.” Scott said as he gently rubbed her left shoulder.

“Just give me 10 more minutes.” Chloe muttered before going back to sleep.

Scott then shakes his head, unzips his jeans and whips out his 8.5-inch cock.

“Wake Da Fuck Up now, Miss Bennet!” Scott said while waving his big cock at her with his right hand.

Once the Valley Girl remake actress sees Scott’s dick she instantly awakens.

“Why didn’t you just do that in the first place?” Chloe asked with a smile. “Because I will always wake up early for a big fat dick like this!” *laughs*

“So, what are you waiting for? Fuck me now!” Chloe demanded. “That’s the reason I pay for this fucking service after all.”

Scott removes his clothing and then joins Chloe in bed. He then begins fucking her doggystyle.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Oh my god!” Chloe screamed out as looked back at Scott as he pounded her from behind. “Fuck me good!” *moans*

Scott does just that and begins plowing her faster while holding onto her nice round ass while she shakes it.

Minutes later Chloe begins slurping away at Scott’s cock. As she greedily blows him, the hot Asian actress begins fingering herself using her left hand.

“Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!” Chloe said as she was blowing the blonde stud. “Fuck! I love big fat cocks like yours. They turn me on so much!” She then begins licking on Scott’s balls for a bit before going back to sucking him off.

Sometime later Chloe is now riding Scott cowgirl. And her bed moves and shakes from how hard and fast she is bouncing on her Waker’s big cock.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhhh! Mmhmm!” Chloe said with a smile as she rode him. “I love riding big dicks in the morning! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Yeahhhh!”

As Chloe continues to ride Scott her amazing ass moves and shakes too. He then grabs a hold of her lovely ass cheeks and begins squeezing them as he fucks her.

“Oh fuck! I love it when guys play with my ass!” Chloe said with a smile before riding Scott even faster than before. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!”

Minutes later Scott is once again fucking Chloe from behind. He eventually begins pounding her balls deep which she loves.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Holy shit! I love how deep your cock is inside my pussy!” Chloe smiles before wiggling her ass again as Scott bangs her with his big cock. “Oh fuck! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh! That feels so good!”

About eleven minutes later, Chloe is lying on her back with her toned legs spread wide open as Scott plows away at her pussy.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me pussy good, Scott!” Chloe said while rubbing her snatch with her left hand as Scott continued banging her. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Give it to me!” *moans*

A few minutes later Scott is mounted on top of Chloe as she is now giving the blonde hunk a titfuck. He soon groans as he continues to slide his big dick between her boobs at a quick pace too. She even catches the head of his cock in her mouth a few times as well.

“Oh fuck! Keep fucking my titties!” Chloe said with a smile as she continued to give him a titjob. “I love having this big fat cock between my tits! Mmhmm!”

Later that morning, Scott begins fucking Chloe in the spoon position. He delivers several rapid thrusts in and out of her pussy in the process.

“Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhhh! Ughhhh!” Chloe said with a smile as Scott plowed her. “That big dick feels so fucking good!”

When Scott is done spooning with Chloe, she begins riding him reverse cowgirl.

“Fuck! I love riding this big fat cock!” Chloe smiles as she begins shaking and moving her ass while riding Scott. “Ohhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhh!”

More time goes by as Chloe is now sucking Scott’s dick again.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Chloe said as she sucked on Scott’s hard cock.

By the time the Nashville actress is done blowing him, his big dick is completely covered with her saliva.

“I want your fat fucking cock in my ass now!” Chloe said with a smile while now jerking Scott’s dick with her right hand.

Chloe then turns around and rapidly shakes her ass at Scott. He then inserts his cock into her asshole and begins to pound her anally.

‘Mmhmm! Mmhmm! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” Chloe cried as Scott fucked her ass. “That’s it! Fuck my ass, Scott!” *moans*

Scott soon fucks the Agents of Shield star’s ass even faster, much to her delight.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhh!” Chloe said with a smile at how well Scott was pounding her wet asshole. “Please keep fucking my ass! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!”

Sometime later that morning, Chloe is lying on her back as Scott is kneeled in front of her face, and jerking his big cock.

“I want you to cover my face with your cum!” Chloe said while licking her lips and looking up at the blonde stud seductively.

“Oh fuck! I’m cuming Miss Bennet.” Scott said as he jerked himself off. He does this until he fires several loads of hot cum onto her beautiful face.

“Holy fucking shit! That was a lot of cum.” Chloe said while licking some spunk from her face. “Oh my god! You fucked me so good this morning, Scott.”

“Just doing my job, Miss Bennet.” Scott replied before leaving her bed. “Glad you enjoyed the wake-up call. But I have to wake Anna Kendrick in an hour. See you later Miss Bennet.”

“I have a busy day, so I need to take a shower.” Chloe said while now sitting on the edge of her bed. “I am going to rate your performance five stars on the Wake Da Fuck Up website too.”

“Thanks, I appreciate that Miss Bennet.” Scott replied while putting his clothes back on.

“Just call me Chloe, you earned that after how well you fucked me this morning.” Chloe replied with a smile. “I have an idea! Since we both need a shower, how about you join me then you can go wake up Anna. How does that sound?”

“That sounds great, Chloe.” Scott responded while removing his jeans.

About ten minutes later, Scott is now fucking Chloe inside her shower.

“Ohhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! I love that big fucking dick!” Chloe screamed out as the blonde stud banged her from behind.

End of Chapter 1
« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 11:50:38 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, sammycolt, DarkSwordsman, thechemist, Tyg, Dexter07

Calibur009

Re: Wake Da Fuck Up (Multiple Celebs Series)
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2021, 08:54:52 AM »
Wake Da Fuck Up: Chapter 2
Starring: Kiernan Shipka & Isabela Merced
Codes: MFF, Cons, Oral, Facial, Swallow

It was an early morning in Los Angeles as Jordan Michaels approaches the bedroom of actress Kiernan Shipka. Jordan is a 26-year-old brown-skinned black man, with a short haircut, and tattoos covering both of his muscular arms. He is also dressed in a Wake Da Fuck Up t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers.

Once inside the Let It Snow actress’ bedroom Jordan turns on the light. Afterward, he was surprised to see not only Kiernan fast asleep but her best friend Isabela Merced lying in bed next to her. Both of the young starlets were nude as well.

Jordan was not going to ask why, his only job that morning was to wake Miss Shipka. And he planned to do just that.

“Miss Shipka, it's time for you to get up now and start your day.” Jordan said in his deep voice.

When that doesn't work Jordan unzips his jeans and pulls out his fully erect big brown cock.

“It’s time to Wake Da Fuck up now, Miss Shipka!” Jordan said in a firm voice while holding his big cock.

Both of the famous best friends are soon awakened by Jordan’s voice when they see his big brown cock. They then look at each other and smile.

“Okay, I’m up now!” Kiernan said with a smile. “My friend Isabela is going to join in on my wake-up call this morning. Is that okay with you?”

“Yeah, you don’t mind me sucking on your big cock with my friend this morning do you?” Isabela asked Jordan with a naughty grin.

“Not at all! I’m just here to do my job.” Jordan replied while removing the rest of his clothes.

“He is very professional isn’t he Isabela?” Kiernan said with a giggle.

“I would say so, Kiernan.” Isabela replied as her brown eyes were fixated on Jordan’s big brown dick.

The two starlets then begin blowing Jordan Kiernan is on the right side of his cock and Isabela is on the left side as they work together licking his long cock up and down. Eventually, Kiernan takes over and begins sucking away at her Waker’s cock like no tomorrow.

“Damn! Your cock is so big!” Kiernan said as she continued to slurp on Jordan’s big dick. “Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm!” The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina star then licks his balls as well. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

As Kiernan continues blowing Jordan until she lets Isabela have her turn at his big hard cock.

“There’s nothing better than sucking a big cock early in the morning.” Isabela said with a smile while sucking away at the brown-skinned stud’s dick. “Mmmm! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!”

“Got that right, Isabela!” Kiernan said in an excited tone while now licking on Jordan’s balls.

Several minutes later Kiernan is now happily riding Jordan cowgirl. The cute blonde actress is bouncing up and down on his cock at a quick pace too. He has a hold of her nice ass while he bangs the young starlet too.

Meanwhile, Isabela is pleasuring herself watching her bestie show off her dick riding skills.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” Kiernan said as she continued to ride Jordan. “Fuck me good with that big dick!” *moans*

“Oh yeah! Ride that big cock, Kiernan.” Isabela said in an aroused tone while still fingering herself.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh!” Kiernan cried out while riding Jordan faster. “She begins making out with him too as her perky tits jiggle from how fast she’s riding him. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Yeahhhh! Keep fucking me!”

Moments later Isabela takes Kiernan’s place and begins riding Jordan’s big cock herself.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuuck!” Isabela cried out while riding Jordan as he moved his big cock in and out of the brunette’s tight pussy at a rapid pace. “He knows how to fuck, Kiernan!” *moans*

“He sure does Isabela.” Kiernan replied with a smile while fingering herself. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhh! Fuck my friend good, Jordan!”

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm!” Isabela said with a smile as she began riding Jordan faster. “Oh my god yes! Fuck the shit out of me!” *moans*

About five minutes later Jordan is fucking Isabela from behind while she eats out Kiernan who is now lying on her back on the bed.

“That’s it Isabela, eat my pussy just like that! Ughhhhh!” Kiernan cried out as her best friend was orally pleasuring her.

“Yeahhhh! Ohhhhh! Yeahhhh! Ohhhhh! Fuck me!” Isabela said while looking back at the brown-skinned stud. The young Latina actress then began moving her ass swiftly as Jordan continued to fuck her doggystyle. “I love that fucking big dick!” She then returns to licking Kiernan’s snatch with her wet tongue.

Kiernan and Isabela soon switched places.

“Ohhhh! Ohhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh!” Kiernan said as Jordan was fucking her from behind. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuuuck!” She then returned to eating out Isabela.

“Mmhmm! Yeahhhh! Ohhhh! Yeahhhh! Ohhhh!” Isabela cried out as Kiernan was using her skilled tongue to lick her snatch. “That feels so fucking good Kiernan! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh!”

As Jordan continued to fuck the blonde starlet doggystyle, she begins moaning louder.

“Oh fuck yes! Fuck me harder with that big fucking dick!” Kiernan said with a smile while looking back at Jordan. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Yeahhhh!”

Fifteen minutes go by as the two starlets are now taking turns sucking Jordan’s big cock again. They even playfully slap each other’s pretty faces with it too. They even giggle as they continue to dick slap each other.

“I love it when you slap my face with big cocks Kiernan.” Isabela said with a laugh before returning the favor.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Oh, fuck! Being slapped in the face by big cocks is such a turn-on!” Kiernan replied with a huge smile.

“Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm!” Kiernan & Isabela said in unison as they were once again sucking Jordan’s big hard cock. The sexy duo then begins licking on his balls again too. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

Isabela soon begins riding Jordan again, but this time in reverse cowgirl. Meanwhile, Kiernan sits on Jordan’s face, and he begins licking her cooze.

“Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! I love bouncing on this big fucking cock!” Isabela said as she began riding Jordan faster while he ate out her friend.

“Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh” Kiernan said as she was straddling Jordan’s face. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Lick my pussy good!” *moans*

The two starlets soon trade places as now Kiernan is riding Jordan’s cock reverse cowgirl while Isabela sits on his face.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! That big cock feels so good!” Kiernan said while nimbly riding her Waker’s big brown dick. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Holy shit!”

“Oh my god! Keep eating my pussy!” Isabela screamed out while gyrating her hot petite body on Jordan's face as he licked her pussy. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!”

As the morning progressed, Kiernan & Isabela were stacked on top of each other. Isabela is on top and Kiernan is on the bottom. Both cry out in pleasure as the brown-skinned hunk alternates between fucking them from behind.

“Oh fuck yes! I love that big dick!” Kiernan said as Jordan was fucking her.

Jordan bangs the blonde actress for a while until he moves on to Isabela.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhhh!” Isabela cried out as the muscular brown hunk banged her pussy.

Moments later Kiernan is on her back with her legs spread open as Jordan is jackhammering her much to her delight. She even rubs her small tits as he fucks her too.

“Oh my god! Holy shit! Ughhhhh!” Kiernan said with an aroused tone as Jordan banged her cooze at a very quick pace. “Fuck me! Fuck me good!” *moans*

Isabela begins to pleasure herself as she watches Jordan plow her best friend.

“That’s it! Fuck her good, Jordan!” Isabela said while using her left hand to finger herself. “I think that Kiernan really loves your big cock.” *laughs*

The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina star continues to let loud sexual moans as Jordan fucks her.

Later that morning Kiernan & Isabela are both kneeled on the bedroom floor. Meanwhile, Jordan is standing in front of them while aiming his big hard cock at their pretty faces. They then begin talking dirty to him.

“We want all of your hot white sticky on our pretty faces.” Isabela said in a seductive tone.

“Yes! Give us all of your cum right now. We want it in our mouths too.” Kiernan said using a sexy voice while looking up at Jordan with her brown eyes.

Jordan soon expels several shots of cum onto their faces and open mouths. They then look at each other and giggle before swallowing down the cum inside their mouths.

“That was an incredible wake-up call Jordan!” Kiernan said with a big smile.

“Mmhmm! It was great. Thanks, Jordan!’ Isabela replied.

“You’re welcome! Just doing my job.” Jordan said as he collected his clothes. “I’ll see you for your next wake-up call, Miss Shipka.” He then leaves the bedroom.

“I’m hungry now. Do you want some breakfast, Isabela?” Kiernan asked.

“Of course I do! After that fuck I’m hungry now.” Isabela replied with a smile.

“Great! Let’s go to the kitchen.” Kiernan responded. Then we can shower together.

The two famous friends then laugh before exiting the bedroom with cum still on their faces.

End of Chapter 2
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 10:34:56 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, Dexter07

DarkSwordsman

Re: Wake Da Fuck Up (Multiple Celebs Series) [Chapter 2 Posted]
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2021, 10:51:33 AM »
Great chapter! Kiernan and Isabela make for a fantastic combo. Good to see someone doing them justice.
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Calibur009

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2021, 02:59:57 AM »
Credit to DarkSwordsman for helping out on this chapter.

Wake Da Fuck Up: Chapter 3
Starring: Vanessa Morgan
Codes: MMMF, Interracial, Oral, Titjob, Anal, DP, Facial

It is another early morning in Hollywood as Vanessa Morgan has just been awakened but not one, not two, but by three of Wake Da Fuck Up’s finest. The three men in question are Scott Castle, Kevin West & Zack Moore. All three men are dressed in casual clothing.

“Well, good morning! I’ve been expecting you guys!” Vanessa said with a smile. “Let’s get started!”

The Riverdale star quickly removes her small red nightgown as the three men take off their clothes as well. Now naked the well-endowed trio soon joins the sexy actress in bed.

“Oh my god! Those are some big dicks.” Vanessa said with a smile as her brown eyes were particularly impressed by Kevin’s cock.

Minutes later, the former My Babysitter’s A Vampire star actress is happily riding Kevin’s on her bed. As she rides the tanned stud’s cock her big brown tits bounce up and down too.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!” Vanessa said as she continued riding Kevin. “Oh my god! This is one hell of a wake-up call. Ohhhh! Ohhhh! I need to thank Madelaine for suggesting this service.” *moans*

While the hot client is riding their co-worker’s big cock, Zack & Scott watch on while jerking themselves off to the action.

Vanessa has a big smile on her face as she bounces up and down on Kevin’s big hard pole. When she eventually finishes riding Kevin she then mounts Zack and rides him too. He then grabs a hold of her ass and begins giving it to her fast and hard.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm! I love riding this big dick.” Vanessa said before riding the Zack faster. “That’s it! Fuck me good!” *moans*

Vanessa continues to ride Zack until she hops off of his dick and begins sucking it.

“Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm!” Vanessa said as she gave Zack a blowjob. “It’s so fucking big! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

The beautiful brown-skinned actress then turns her attention to Scott and begins riding him.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh!” Vanessa cried out with a smile on her face as she nimbly rode the buff stud’s cock. “Oh yes fuck me good!” *moans*

When she is done riding Scott for a while she dismounts him and licks on his balls for a bit before slurping on his hard cock.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! It’s so good!” Vanessa said with a smile while jerking Scott’s cock before licking his balls again. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

Moments later Vanessa has her lips wrapped firmly around Kevin’s cock as she blows him. She then begins to suck and lick on his ball sack for a while too before going back to sucking him off.

“I love sucking on this big white dick!” Vanessa said with a smile as she continued to blow Kevin. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

The Shannara Chronicles actress alternates between blowing Kevin, Zack & Scott’s big cocks for some time.

Vanessa is now kneeling on her bedroom floor surrounded by all three Wakers giving them titjobs. She titfucks Kevin first, then Zack, and lastly Scott. The trio of big dicked white studs groans in pleasure from having their cocks sandwiched between her amazing big brown boobs.

“I love titfucking big cocks!” Vanessa said while cupping her tits together as she titfucks Kevin. “Ohhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh!”

The Toni Topaz actress then moves on to Zack and begins titfucking his long hard pole. The blonde stud even slaps his cock across Vanessa’s big brown tits a few times too.

“Oh yeah! I love that!” Vanessa said with a laugh before she returned to titfucking Zack. “Now this is what I call a great morning workout! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!”

Vanessa soon moves to Scott and titfucks him too. The hot actress even catches the head of his cock in her mouth a few times as well.

“Slurp! Ohhhh! Slurp! Ohhhh! Slurp!” Vanessa said as she alternated between blowing and titfucking Scott. “These big white cocks turn me on. Mmhmm!”

Later Vanessa is back on her bed as Scott is now fucking her doggystyle. While Scott is fucking she begins blowing Kevin. Meanwhile, Zack is watching on while jerking himself off to the action.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” Vanessa said while looking back at Scott. “Fuck me just that!” She then goes back to sucking Kevin’s big dick while moving her body as the blonde stud continues to bang her from behind.

Kevin eventually takes over fucking the hot brown-skinned star from behind as she begins sucking off Zack.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Fuuuuck!” Vanessa cried out as Kevin was plowing her at a rapid pace. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Fuck me good with that big dick!” She then smiles and continues her oral assault on Zack’s long cock. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

A few minutes later Zack has his chance at fucking Vanessa while she blows Kevin.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Yeahhhh! Give it to me!” Vanessa said with a smile as Zack was pounding her pussy at a quick pace. She then goes back to sucking off Kevin. “Fuck! Your cock is throbbing in my mouth! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!”

As Zack continues to fuck the Riverdale actress, her big brown tits move and shake. As for Kevin, the brunette stud’s entire cock is now covered with Vanessa’s saliva from how fast she is blowing him.

Later that morning, Vanessa is now riding Scott as his fellow Wakers watch on. She then moans in pleasure as she continues to ride him reverse cowgirl.

“Ohhhh! Ohhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!” Vanessa cried out as she began riding Scott faster than before. “I’m glad that I invested in a durable bed frame.” She then laughs and goes right back to grinding on Scott’s big cock.

Minutes later the Canadian-born actress is now riding Zack reverse cowgirl as well. Vanessa rides the surfer looking stud’s cock at a quick pace. And when she does her big tits bounce and jiggle. Not only that but she begins rubbing her pussy while riding him too.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” Vanessa cried out from the pleasure she was receiving from Zack’s cock. “Keep fucking me!” *moans*

Vanessa is now riding Kevin reverse cowgirl while having a big smile on her face. Also by this point, she has worked up quite a sweat as well from her morning fuck session with the trio of hung studs.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhhh!” Vanessa said while riding Kevin harder and faster. “I love riding your big fucking cock!” *moans*

“Oh my god! Keep fucking me!” Vanessa said as Kevin banged her cooze. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh!”

Vanessa finally dismounts Kevin before going into her nearby nightstand. With a smile, she takes out a bottle of lube before handing it to Kevin.

“I want all of you to fuck my ass with those big cocks of yours.” Vanessa said with a naughty smile.

Sometime later Vanessa is riding Zack on her bedroom floor just as Kevin applied some lube to his big cock. He soon spreads her brown ass, inserts his big cock, and begins fucking her.

“Ughhhh! Ughhhh! Ughhhh! Mmhmm! Vanessa cried out while having a smile on her face. “I how that big dick feels in my ass! Ohhhh! Ohhh! Ughhhh!”

The Riverdale actress then returns to bouncing up and down on Zack’s cock faster while Kevin continues to fuck her ass. This goes on for some time until Scott after lubing up his cock takes Kevin’s place and begins pounding Vanessa’s wet asshole.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! Fuuuuck!” Vanessa screamed out as Scott rapidly plowed her ass. “Holy shit! You guys are fucking me so good!” *moans*

Zack & Scott keep double penetrating the hot actress for some time.

Zack is now fucking Vanessa’s ass while she rides Kevin. The two men work in sync as they move their big cocks out of her ass and snatch in unison.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” Vanessa cried out as the two hung studs continued to give the ebony actress an amazing DP. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! Keep fucking my ass and pussy with those big dicks!” *moans*

Scott, Kevin & Zack continue to take turns fucking the actress’ ass and pussy all morning long.

Later that morning Vanessa is on her knees, surrounded by the trio of hung studs. They are all jerking their big white dicks in front of her beautiful face as well. She then looks up at them with a smile on her face while rubbing her twat.

“I want you all to cover me with your fucking cum right now!” Vanessa demanded with a naughty smile as she continued to rub her wet pussy.

Scott jerks his huge cock until he blasts a huge load across Vanessa’s pretty face with some of it landing in her hair too.

Zack is next in line and also fires off an AVN award-winning cumshot to the Riverdale actress’ face as well.

Last but certainly not least is Kevin. He points his huge throbbing cock towards Vanessa’s big tits and proceeds to paint them with several thick ropes of hot white cum. She even laughs at how much is cuming on them. He then fires a few ropes of cum onto her face as well.

“Oh my god! I’m a cum soaked mess now!” Vanessa said with a huge smile. “As you guys may know new mothers need a vigorous fucking, so they can stay productive during the day.” She then smiles before licking some spunk from her tits.

“Anyway, that was great, and I’m giving you all a five-star rating.” Vanessa said while now sitting on her bed again.

The hung trio nodded in approval before putting their clothes back on and exiting Vanessa’s bedroom.

“That was incredible!” Vanessa said with a smile while holding her iPhone and dialing a number. “Hey, Madelaine! This is Vanessa, I wanted to tell you that those guys from Wake Da Fuck Up just gave me the best fucking ever!”

End of Chapter 3
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 10:42:24 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, Dexter07, jnunez9098

Calibur009

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2021, 02:55:28 AM »
Wake Da Fuck Up: Chapter 4
Starring: Julianne Hough
Codes: MF, Oral, Anal, ATM, Facial

It is an early Friday morning as loud sucking noises were coming from inside the bedroom of professional dancer and actress Julianne Hough.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Julianne said while blowing Zack Moore’s big cock. “Fuck! You have such a long cock. Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!”

While the Grease Live actress is blowing the hung stud, she is dressed in a blue sports bra and tiny black spandex shorts. Julianne then begins blowing Zack faster.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Julianne said before she began giving her Waker a handjob using her right hand. The hot blonde then laughs before she begins licking his balls for a while. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! I love sucking on your balls.”

When the hot dancer finishes blowing Zack she removes her bra followed by her leggings. Now nude Julianne lies on a pile of pillows as the buff stud joins her in bed. She soon spreads her glorious legs and Zack begins to eat her out.

“Oh my god! Keep eating my pussy!” Julianne cried out as the dark blonde stud licked her snatch. “Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! Ahhhh!

The Dancing With The Stars judge continues to moan in pleasure as Zack licks and finger fucks her snatch.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Don’t stop!” Julianne said with a big smile as Zack continued eating her out. “Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! Mmhmm!”

When Zack is done eating the Footloose actress out, he inserts his big dick into her pussy and begins fucking her. He even holds up Julianne’s left leg and begins fucking her faster.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhh!” Julianne cried out as Zack banged her. “Fuck me good with that big dick!” *moans*

Zack soon begins fucking the hot blonde even faster as she continues to moan in pleasure.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” Julianne cried out as Zack plowed her snatch. “I love how you fuck me with that long hard dick!” *moans*

A few minutes later, Julianne is now riding Zack. The hot blonde’s ass jiggles from the pounding the stud is giving her as she rides his big cock. She then smiles before crying out in pleasure.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” Julianne said as she began grinding on Zack’s cock faster than before. “I love riding big dicks!” *moans*

Zack begins moving his lengthy cock in and out of the professional dancer’s snatch even faster. Minutes later Julianne hops off of his cock and begins blowing him again.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Julianne said with a smile as she slurped and licked Zack’s long cock. She is in complete amazement at how long the stud’s cock is. “This dick is bigger than my head! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

Julianne then begins licking Zack’s balls while jerking his cock with her left hand.

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! I love sucking on your big balls.” Julianne said while licking Zack’s nuts.

When Julianne is done blowing Zack, she mounts his cock and begins riding him once again.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! Fuuuuck!” Julianne said as she bounced up and down on Zack’s big cock. “Yes! Yes! Yes! Keep fucking me with that big cock!” *moans*

When Julianne is done riding Zack she once again dismounts him and begins blowing him again.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! I think I might be addicted to your big cock.” Julianne said with a smile as she sucked and jerked it. “Because I love sucking it! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm!”

Later that morning, Zack is banding Julianne doggystyle on her bed. He is also holding onto her ass well he plows her from behind too.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Fuck me with that big cock!” Julianne said while moving her fit body as Zack continued to bang her from behind. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhh! I want to suck your cock again!”

Zack then pulls his big dick out of Julianne’s pussy. When he does, she quickly turns around, grabs the base of his long cock, and begins sucking it.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Julianne said as she sucked away at the dark blonde stud’s big hard dick. “I love sucking on your big cock, Zack! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!”

Julianne soon attempts to take more of Zack’s cock down her throat. She gags while trying to deepthroat the blonde stud’s long dick.

“Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg!” Julianne said as she took the stud’s dick down her throat. “Whew! Zack, you have such a big dick!” *laughs*

Minutes later Zack is fucking Julianne while standing on her bedroom floor.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” Julianne said as Zack fucked her while arms were wrapped around his neck. “Yes! Yes! Yes! Keep fucking me with that big long cock!” *moans*

Sometime later Julianne is riding Zack again, but this time reverse cowgirl on the bed. As rides him her tits bounce and move from how fast she is riding him too.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!” Julianne cried out in an aroused tone as she bounced up and down on Zack’s big cock. “Oh fuck! Holy shit! I love that big cock!” *moans*

The longer Julianne rode Zack the more aroused she became and even began rubbing her pussy as he fucked her. The Rock of Ages actress then begins riding the dark blonde hunk Waker even faster.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! I love riding your long dick!” Julianne said with a smile.

Several minutes later, Julianne is lying prone on the bed as Zack is fucking her from behind. He pounds her snatch at a quick pace as she moans in pleasure.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh!” Julianne said with a smile as Zack was plowing her. “Oh fuck! Give it to me! Stretch out my pussy with that big long dick!” *moans*

Zack does just that and even pulls out to spank Julianne’s ass with his cock a few times before going right back to fucking her.

“Mmhmm! I fucking love that!” Julianne said with an aroused tone. “You’re making me cum, Zack! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! Fuuuuck! I think I want your long dick in my ass! Please stick in right now!”

The blonde stud does as Julianne asks, he slowly inserts his cock into her asshole, and begins fucking it at a quick pace.

“Ohhhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhh! Oh my god!” Julianne cried out as Zack was fucking her anally. “That’s it! Fuck that ass, and fuck it hard!”

Zack does just that and begins pounding her asshole harder than before.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! I love big dicks in my ass.” Julianne said with a smile as the blonde stud continued to slide his dick in and out of her anal cavity. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhhh! It feels so fucking good!”

As the morning progresses Zack is lying on the bed as Julianne is kneeling on his left side. She is jerking and sucking his long cock, and even takes time to lick his balls as well.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Julianne said while blowing Zack. “I want a big load on my face from you. Can you do that for me? Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!”

The hot blonde dancer begins to give Zack a handjob with both hands. Julianne jerks the stud’s long cock until it expels a huge load of cum that shoots up and sprays her face like a volcano.

“Oh my god! That was exactly what I wanted.” Julianne said with a smile before licking Zack’s cock again. “Thanks for that incredible fuck this morning, Zack.” She then smiles and starts sucking on his dick again.

Thirty minutes later, Zack is now long gone and Julianne is just getting out of the shower. She grabs a white towel and begins to dry off.

“Nina was so right about Wake Da Fuck Up.” Julianne said to herself with a smile. “I wonder if she would be interested in just spending a morning in bed and having some of those Wakers fuck us?”

End of Chapter 4
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 10:45:01 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman

Calibur009

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2021, 11:12:19 AM »
Wake Da Fuck Up: Chapter 5
Starring: Lucy Hale & Eiza Gonzalez
Codes: MF, Cons, Oral, Shower Sex, Facial

On an early morning in Los Angeles, Lucy Hale is having a phone conversation with Eiza Gonzalez. Lucy is wearing a small black silk robe while sitting in her kitchen drinking a cup of coffee and Eiza is only wearing a red lace bra and panties while sitting on her bed.

“It's the funniest thing, Eiza normally I would be asleep right now, but I’m wide awake!” Lucy said with a laugh. “I can say the same for you, since we’re speaking on the phone so early.”

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Yeah, for some reason I just couldn’t sleep this morning.” Eiza replied with a smile. “But guess what? I have a guy from Wake Da Fuck Up that is coming over here soon. He is going to be surprised to see that I’m already up.” *laughs*

“Damn! Now that is a coincidence, Eiza. Because I’m going to receive a wake-up call from one of their guys this morning too.” Lucy responded while also laughing. “So, are you still going to fuck your guy?”

“Of course I am Lucy! I’m really horny this morning so why not.” Eiza replied with a laugh. “How about you?”

“Well, you know me, Eiza. I would feel bad if the poor guy drove all the way here and didn’t get to satisfy me.” Lucy responded before taking another sip of her coffee. “I should go now, and I will talk to you later, Eiza. Goodbye!”

“Take care, Lucy. Speak to you again soon.” Eiza replied with a smile. “My guy should be here soon too.”

Once Eiza’s conversation with Lucy ends she puts her iPhone away. She then tucks her right hand into her panties and begins pleasuring herself while waiting for her Waker to arrive.

Fifteen minutes later, loud moans come from inside Lucy’s kitchen as she is bent over the table as Jordan Michaels is giving her an amazing wake-up call. The biracial stud is pounding the Pretty Little Liars actress from behind at a quick pace with his big brown cock as she moans in pleasure.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm!” Lucy said as Jordan continued to fuck her. “I’m so glad I didn’t wear anything underneath my robe, so we could get started, Jordan. Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!”

Lucy then begins rubbing her pussy as Jordan bangs her at a quick pace.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhhh! Fuck me with that big dick!” Lucy cried out while now looking back at the brown-skinned stud. “Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh, fuck!”

Meanwhile, inside Eiza’s bedroom, the beautiful Mexican actress has finally received her wake-up call from Zack Moore. The hot Mexican actress is currently riding his big cock while having a big smile on her face.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! I love big fucking dick!” Eiza cried out as Zack expertly used his long pole to pleasure the hot actress. “Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Holy shit!”

Eiza continues to ride Zack for some time until she hops off and begins blowing him.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Eiza said as she was blowing Zack. “It’s just so long and hard! I love it! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” The Baby Driver actress then begins licking his balls for a bit too before placing his cock between her chest and giving him a titjob.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! Mmhmm! It feels between my titties!” Eiza said in a sexual tone. When she was done she mounted Zack and began riding his big cock once again.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhh!” Eiza said as the blonde stud moved his long cock in and out of her snatch. She then bounces up and down on his cock at a quick pace.

“I have an idea! Let’s take this to my shower.” Eiza said with a smile as Zack pounds her Spanish pussy.

Zack nods in agreement and the two soon head to her bathroom.

Back inside Lucy’s kitchen, the raven-haired beauty is on her back as Jordan is fucking her wet pussy. He even both of her legs as he thrust his big brown cock in and out of her.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!” Lucy cried out as the brown-skinned stud continued to pleasure her. Her small tits even move and jiggle from the way Jordan is fucking her too. “Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhhh! I want to taste your cock now.”

Jordan then pulls out and when he does Lucy kneels, grabs his cock, and begins giving him a blowjob.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! It’s so good.” Lucy said as she sucked away Jordan’s big brown cock. “It’s so big and hard too!” She then smiles and begins sucking his cock faster while fondling his balls using her right hand.

The Pretty Little Liars actress then begins sucking and licking Jordan’s balls while jerking his cock.

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! I love sucking on your balls Jordan.” Lucy said with a smile.

Back at Eiza’s place she and Zack are having a great time inside her shower. He is currently fucking her from behind while she leans against the door of shower door as running water covers them.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! I love fucking long cock.” Eiza said as Zack continued fucking her.

Zack begins thrusting his big dick into the hot Spanish actress even faster. He does this until he pulls out and takes a seat in the corner of the shower. Once he does, Eiza begins riding him in reverse cowgirl.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” Eiza cried out as she shook her wet ass while riding Zack’s big cock. “Fuck me good with big fucking dick!” *moans*

By this point, both Eiza & Zack's bodies are extremely wet from the water pouring on them from the shower head. The From Dusk Till Dawn television series actress continues riding the blonde stud’s cock.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuck!” Eiza cried out as she continued to ride Zack.

Returning to Lucy’s kitchen she is now riding Jordan as he sits on a chair. He has a nice grip on her ass while moving his big brown cock in and out of her wet pussy as she moans in pleasure.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh!” Lucy said as she continued riding the brown-skinned stud. “Oh my god! Holy shit! That big cock feels incredible!” *moans*

Lucy then begins riding Jordan faster while he sucks on her small tits.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! I like that!” Lucy cried out with a smile as the tattooed Waker sucked on her nipples while still fucking her.

Back inside Eiza’s shower, she is now leaning against the shower door as Zack is fucking her from behind. He then starts fucking the beautiful actress’ snatch even faster.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Fuck me good, Zack!” Eiza said while looking back at him as she continued to pound her literal wet pussy. “Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm!”

Five minutes later Eiza is lying in the shower with her long legs spread open as Zack drills her snatch once again with his long hard cock.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” Eiza cried out as Zack was banging her. “That’s it! Fill up my pussy with that big long dick!” *moans*

Back inside Lucy’s kitchen the Pretty Little Liars star is once again bent over the table as Jordan fucks her from behind.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! You’re making cum!” Lucy cried out as Jordan continued to fuck her.

Jordan soon pulls out Lucy’s snatch. The Pretty Little Liars actress then kneels and begins blowing him while looking up at him with her hazel eyes.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Lucy said as she used her perfect pink lips like a vacuum to suck Jordan’s big cock. She does this until he sprays her pretty face with a sizable load of cum. “Oh fuck! That was a lot!” *laughs*

“That was a great fuck and a perfect way to start my morning! Lucy said with a smile while having a cum glazed face. “I have to run some errands today, so I need to get ready.” She then gives Jordan’s cock one final lick before he leaves.

Back in Eiza’s shower, she is now kneeling while jerking Zack’s big long cock

“I want you to paint my face with that hot cum!” Eiza said in a sexual tone while looking up at him with her brown eyes.

After jerking himself for a bit Zack proceeds to cover Eiza’s face with a load of hot cum.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Thanks for that.” Eiza said with a smile. “I have to say it’s nothing a great shower fuck in the morning.”

Eiza then grabs a bottle of body wash and after soaping herself up, she and Zack take a bath together.

Later that day, Lucy is having another phone conversation with Eiza.

“So Eiza, how was it?” Lucy asked while sitting on her couch wearing casual clothing.

“It was amazing!” Eiza replied with a big smile while wearing workout clothes. “How was your experience with Wake Da Fuck Up this morning?”

“I loved it! So I will be using their service again.” Lucy responded. “Well, I’ll speak to you again later, Eiza. Bye!”

“I plan to do the same. Bye Lucy!” Eiza replied with a smile before going back to her workout.

End of Chapter 5
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 10:48:53 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, thechemist, Dexter07, jnunez9098

Calibur009

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2021, 09:05:02 PM »
Wake Da Fuck Up: Chapter 6
Starring: Alison Brie
Codes: MMF, Oral, Rim, Anal, DP, Facial

It is an early Sunday morning as Alison Brie is lying nude on her bed. The beautiful brunette has a very frustrated look on her face as well while pleasuring herself.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! I’m so fucking horny this morning!” Alison said while rubbing her perfectly trimmed pussy “Ugh! Doing this the old-fashioned way just isn’t getting the job done.”

The Community actress then pulls out her red vibrator as well as a huge white dildo from inside her nearby nightstand. Alison then places the vibrator against her clit and turns it. But much to her disappointment it isn’t satisfying her either.

“Damn it!” Alison said in an annoyed tone.

After her vibrator fails to satisfy her, Alison begins using her 8.5-inch dildo which normally takes care of any sexual need she may have. The GLOW actress inserts the sex toy into her snatch and begins moving it in and out of her pussy as fast as she can. After doing this for a few minutes it also fails to fill her needs. The Get Hard actress then throws the dildo to the side of her bed out of disgust.

“Shit! Now, what am I supposed to do?” Alison asked herself while pouting. “I need someone to give me an amazing fuck ASAP!”

Alison sighs before getting an idea. She then grabs her pink iPhone from on top of the nightstand. And with a naughty smile begins to dial Wake Da Fuck Up’s contact number.

“Wake Da Fuck, this is Alison Brie. Now I am fully aware this is on very short notice, but I could use a wake-up call right now. So please send some of your best men over here soon.” Alison said in a desperate tone.

“Okay, Miss Brie, I understand. I can have a few Wakers dispatched to your home within an hour.” The male representative replied. “How many do you need?”

“Maybe four or five guys should do it!” Alison responded while now pleasuring herself.

“The best I can do is send you two at the moment, Miss Brie.” The male representative replied while shaking his head.

“Fine! I suppose two will have to do. But just send them over as soon as you can.” Alison responded while still pleasuring herself.

“Okay, I’ll have them there ASAP, Miss Brie. Goodbye.” The male representative replied.

After she finishes talking to the Wake Da Fuck Up representative, Alison leaves her bed.

“The two Wakers they’re sending better have some big cocks and know how to fuck!” Alison said to herself while going through her clothes' drawer which is filled with an assortment of sexy lingerie. She pulls out a small pink teddy and smiles.

“This should be perfect. Seeing me wear this should make any man rock hard!” Alison said with a laugh.

Sometime later Kevin West & Scott Castle are approaching Alison’s bedroom.

“This is the earliest I’ve ever been set out for a celebrity wake-up call.” Kevin said.

“Yeah me too. But it is for Alison Brie, so I’m not going to complain.” Scott replied with a smile.

“That’s true, man! I loved jerking it to her back when she was on Community.” Kevin responded with an excited tone. “But I never thought that one day I would have the chance to fuck…I mean wake her.” *chuckles*

“Likewise, Kevin! Alison is one fine woman.” Scott replied with a chuckle.

When the two men enter the Sleeping With Other People actress’ bedroom they see her lying on her bed seductively, wearing a revealing pink teddy and sporting pink lipstick as well.

Both Kevin & Scott are in awe of just how hot Alison looks while lying on her bed.

“Well aren’t you two some fine specimens!” Alison said while looking at Kevin & Scott seductively. “Okay, guys pull out those cocks for me. I want to see what I’m working with this morning.”

Kevin & Scott both unzip their jeans and pull out their big cocks for Alison.

“Oh my god! They look amazing, and they’re so big too!” Alison said as her beautiful blues eyes grew wide at the sight of the two studs cocks. She begins sucking Kevin’s dick while jerking off Scott using her left hand.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Alison said while blowing Kevin. “Fuck! Your cock is throbbing so much in my mouth. I get the impression that you really like me. Well, do you?” The hot brunette then smiles at him before licking his cock while still jerking off Scott.

“Yes, I’m a big fan, Miss Brie.” Kevin replied before letting out a few groans. “I loved watching you on Community!” I couldn’t tell you how many times I jerked my cock during your scenes at the time.” *chuckles*

“That is so sweet! It’s always great to fuck a fan who enjoys my work.” Alison responded with a big smile before licking Kevin’s balls. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

Alison soon turns her attention to Scott and begins blowing him while using her right hand to jerk off Kevin.

“Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!” Alison said as she sucked Scott’s big cock.

Six minutes later Alison is lying in with Kevin’s head between her thighs. He is eating her out while she blows Scott who is on her right.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhh!” Alison cried out as Kevin was eating her out. “That is a talented tongue you have, Kevin.” The Rental actress then returns to blowing Scott and even licks his balls as well.

Five minutes later Kevin is now plowing Alison from behind while she blows Scott. The brunette stud fucks the hot actress at a swift pace while holding onto her ass.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! That’s it, fuck me with that big cock!” Alison said as she looked back at Kevin while he fucked her. The Community actress then smiles and returns to blowing Scott. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

When she’s done blowing Scott, Alison turns around and begins sucking off Kevin. Scott then inserts his cock into her pussy and begins fucking the hot brunette while she blows his fellow Waker.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Kevin, your cock is so fucking big!” The GLOW actress said as her beautiful blue eyes were locked on his large penis as she continued to suck it. She then uses her skilled tongue to lick it up and down before sucking on his balls. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

Scott then begins banging Alison faster while she blows Kevin.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuuck!” Alison said with a smile while jerking Kevin’s big cock. “Give it to me, Scott! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhh!”

Ten minutes later, Kevin is fucking Alison while she is lying on the bed with her legs spread. He happily jackhammers the beautiful actress’ pussy while Scott watches on.

“Oh my god! Holy shit! Ohhhhh! Ughhhh!” Alison screamed out as Kevin was showing her cooze no mercy. “Oh yes! I want that cock deeper in my pussy! I can take all of that big fucking dick!” *moans*

Kevin does just that and begins fucking the Mad Men actress deeper while she feels his muscular arms.

“Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh! That’s it, keep fucking me just like that Kevin.” Alison cried out as the stud continued fucking her.

“I can’t believe I’m fucking Alison Brie this morning. It’s so fucking cool!” Kevin thought himself while having a big dumb grin on his face while still pleasuring the hot brunette.

Seven minutes go by as the How To Be Single actress is now riding Scott. Meanwhile, Kevin is now watching on while jerking his big throbbing cock.

“Holy shit! I feel like I’m a cowgirl riding a bull.” Alison said with a laugh as she began riding Scott faster. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” She soon begins grinding even faster on the blonde stud’s cock.

Later that morning Alison is alternating between giving both Kevin & Scott titjobs as they lie on her bed.

“Do you love guys love how fuck your big cocks with my big tits?” Alison said with a laugh while giving Kevin a titjob. “Ohhh! Ohhhh! Ohhh! Yeahhh!”

“Yes, Miss Brie!” The two studs said in unison.

“That's the answer I was looking for. Because I love giving titjobs!” Alison said in a joyful tone before moving on to Scott and titfucking him.

Just minutes after giving them titjobs the Scream 4 actress begins blowing the two hung studs once again and even licks their balls too. Kevin then begins slapping his throbbing cock onto Alison’s wet tongue which turns her on even more.

“Oh my god! I love how that hard cock feel my tongue.” Alison said in an aroused tone. “Alright, now which one of you wants to eat my ass?” She then turns around and begins shaking her ass at the two Wakers.

Kevin immediately accepts the hot brunette’s invitation. He spreads her cheeks and begins tonguing her ass.

“Yes! I honestly believe that you do like me Kevin.” Alison said with a smile before moaning in pleasure. “No one’s ever licked my ass that good before. Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh!”

As the morning progresses Alison is now riding Kevin wildly. Meanwhile, Scott lubes up his cock with some oil that the hot actress had lying around. The blonde stud then inserts his cock into her ass and begins fucking her.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! Ughhhh!” Alison cried out as the two men work as a cohesive unit fucking her ass and pussy. “Yes! Yes! Yes! Keep fucking my ass, Scott! And I love riding big fucking cock, Kevin. Mmhmm! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!”

Some time goes by as Kevin is now happily pounding the Community star’s ass while she rides his friend’s cock. Alison continues to moan in pleasure as the two hung studs double penetrate her.

“Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Fuuuuck!” Alison cried out with a smile. “Oh my god! This is the best I’ve been fucked in a good while. “Keep fucking my ass with that big cock, Kevin! Oh fuck yes, you’re making me cum!” *moans*

Twenty-five minutes later Alison is lying on her bed rubbing her wet pussy as Kevin who is on her right and Scott who is on her left are jerking their big cocks.

“I want your hot cum so bad!” Alison said in a sexual tone while pleasuring herself. “I’ve earned it. Please give it to me!”

“Miss Brie, you more than earned it.” Kevin said before grunting and blasting several massive ropes of thick cum across Alison’s beautiful face and hair. Alison’s biggest fan ends up cuming so much that he even seals her left eye shut which she laughs about.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Oh my god, that was a huge cum shower.” Alison said with a laugh as Kevin continued to cum on her face.

“I’m cuming now!” Scott said before firing off a load of jizz onto Alison’s face as well.

“That was just what I needed. Thank you both for such an amazing fuck this morning.” Alison said in a seductive tone. “And Kevin, thank you for all of this delicious cum too.” She then winks at him.

“You’re welcome Miss Brie.” Kevin replied while almost blushing. “I still can’t believe I finally had the chance to fuck you. It’s everything I thought it would be and more.”

Alison then smiles at Kevin’s fanboying of her while she continues to lick some cum from her face.

“Do you have a phone with you, Kevin?” Alison asked with a smile.

“Yes! I do.” Kevin replied before leaving the bed and retrieving his green iPhone.

When Kevin returns to Alison's bed, the beautiful actress grabs his still hard cock and places it next to her cum-stained face. He then snaps a picture of the Community actress’ head next to his dick with a smile on her face.

‘Ha! Ha! Now you will always have a memory of the morning that you fucked me.” Alison said with a laugh.

“Holy shit! Thanks for that, Miss Brie.” Kevin replied with a dumb grin.

“Alright, lover boy! It’s time for us to go now.” Scott replied with a chuckle. “Goodbye, Miss Brie!”

After the two studs leave her bedroom, Alison picks up her phone and dials a number.

“Yes! This is Alison again. I would like to request Kevin West to give me a personal wake-up call tomorrow morning.” Alison said while rubbing her pussy and licking off the cum that was still on her right cheek.

End of Chapter 6
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 10:55:14 AM by Calibur009 »

Calibur009

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2021, 11:30:21 AM »
Wake Da Fuck Up: Chapter 7
Starring: Victoria Justice & Katherine McNamara
Codes: MF, Cons, Oral, Titfuck, Facial

It is an early Wednesday morning at Wake Da Fuck Up’s headquarters in Los Angeles. Kevin West & Jordan Michaels have just received their celebrity wake-up assignments for the day. Both Wakers are wearing the black t-shirts, jeans, and sneakers. As the two men leave the office to begin to converse.

“Yo Kevin, who are you waking this morning?” Jordan asked.

“I’m waking Kat McNamara again.” Kevin replied with a smile.

“That’s cool man! She is a hot one.” Jordan responded.

“She sure is, Jordan.” Kevin replied. “So who’s your assignment today?”

“I got Victoria Justice.” Jordan responded with a big smile.

“That is one hell of an assignment!” Kevin replied.

“True! I’ve been lucky enough to wake Victoria in the past. And believe me, the sex was amazing! But I have to admit I love a chance to wake Kat.” Jordan said.

Jordan’s words gave Kevin an idea.

“Would you like to trade assignments today, Jordan?” Kevin asked. “You can wake Kat and I can give Victoria a wake-up call this morning.”

“That’s not a bad idea, Kevin.” Jordan replied with a smile. “I mean as long as they receive a great wake-up call I don’t think the office will give a shit which one of us does it, right?” *laughs*

“Exactly! That’s what I was thinking.” Kevin responded.

“Sounds great, man! Let's hit the road.” Jordan replied.

The two Wakers then shake hands before entering the Wake Da Fuck Up van and driving off.

Twenty minutes later, Kevin is lying in the bed of Victoria Justice and sporting a big grin as the former Victorious star herself is blowing him. Not only that but she is wearing a tiny blue nightgown that shows off her cleavage and legs too.

“I have to say, Kevin, your cock is just as big as Jordan’s. It might be even bigger than his! Don’t tell him that I said that.” Victoria said with a chuckle as her brown eyes were locked on the chiseled stud’s throbbing cock before she began jerking it using her right hand. The brunette actress then begins sucking on his balls. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

Victoria then smiles and begins sucking Kevin’s big hard cock once again. She even gets most of it down her throat without much effort.

“Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!” Victoria said while sucking Kevin’s big cock. “Damn! That cock is a mouthful. If you haven’t noticed by now I enjoy sucking big dicks.” *laughs*

“It shows Miss Justice.” Kevin replied with a smile as she marveled at the beautiful starlet as she continued to oral worship his big cock.

Meanwhile, inside Kat McNamara’s bedroom, a red bra and panties lie on the floor as she rides Jordan on her bed. The Shadowhunters actress grinds on the stud’s big brown cock at a quick pace while having a big smile on her face.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuuck!” Kat said while riding Jordan. “At first I was thinking that you wouldn’t have the goods to give me a great wake-up. But I was wrong, Jordan! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!”

“Well, I aim to please, Miss McNamara.” Jordan replied before he began banging the hot blonde faster.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! I love riding big cocks!” Kat said with a smile as she continued grinding on Jordan's big dick.

Back at Victoria's place, the Fun Size actress is now lying on her back as Kevin eats her out. Victoria begins letting out several sexual moans of pleasure as the muscular stud continued to lick her pussy.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! Oh my god, yes!” Victoria cried out as Kevin continued eating her out.

When Kevin is done orally pleasuring the hot star, he inserts his cock into her snatch and begins fucking her. He even holds up her incredible legs while doing so.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me good, Kevin!” Victoria said as Kevin moved his big hard cock in and out of her pussy.

Back inside Kat’s bedroom things are heating up as Jordan & the Arrow star are now engaged in 69. The brown-skinned stud happily laps away at her cooze as Kat is greedily sucking his big cock.

“Oh fuck yes! You’re eating my pussy so good, Jordan.” Kat said with a smile before going back to blowing him. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

After Kat finishes blowing Jordan she rolls off of him and immediately gets down on all fours. The Stand actress then looks at the skilled Waker with a sly smile. Jordan then sticks his cock into her pussy and begins fucking her from behind.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Holy shit!” Kat screamed out as Jordan banged her at a quick pace. “Oh my god! Your cock is so big!” *moans*

Victoria continues to moan in pleasure as she rides Kevin. The chiseled hunk with the tan is thrusting his cock in and out of her snatch at a quick pace. The Rocky Horror Picture Show actress then begins slamming her ass down even harder on Kevin’s cock.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Fuuuuck!” Victoria cried out while riding Kevin. “Oh my god! Wear pussy out, Kevin!” *moans*

Victoria then begins riding Kevin even faster and when she does her amazing tits move and jiggle.

“This was just the wake-up call I needed this morning.” Victoria said while riding Kevin. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!” The Naomi & Ely’s No Kiss List actress soon dismounts Kevin and begins blowing him once again. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

Kat now has a look of ecstasy on her face as she rests on her shoulders while Jordan fucks her in the butter churner position on her bed.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me good!” Kat screamed out as Jordan starts fucking her faster.

A few minutes later Jordan is mounted on top of Kat while sawing his big brown cock between her boobs.

“Oh my god! Keep fucking my titties.” Kat said with a smile as Jordan titfucked her. “I love how your big dick feels between my tits!” *moans*

Kevin is now fucking Victoria while standing on her bedroom floor. He rapidly thrusts his big cock in and out of her snatch while she has her arms wrapped around his strong neck.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” Victoria cried out as Kevin continued to bang her while standing. “Give it to me good, Kevin!” *moans*

After a few minutes, Kevin placed the hot actress/singer down. Victoria then leans over her bed and the well-endowed stud begins fucking her from behind.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Oh my god!” Victoria said as Kevin was banging her from behind as she held onto the edge of her bed. “Holy shit! Keep fucking me with that big cock!” *moans*

Over at Kat’s place, she is now riding Jordan in reverse cowgirl nimbly. He even reaches around and begins rubbing her clit with his left hand as she rides him too.

“Oh my god! Holy shit!” Kat cried out before she began riding him faster. “Yes! Yes! Yes! I love riding your big fucking cock, Jordan!” *moans*

The blonde starlet is all smiles as she continues to ride the brown-skinned hunk’s big dick. A few minutes later Kat is on her back with her legs spread open as Jordan jackhammers her wet pussy.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! Fuuuuck!” Kat said as Jordan continued plowing her. “That big cock feels so fucking good! You’re making me cum!” *moans*

A few minutes go by and Kat eventually hops off Jordan’s cock. She then kneels between his legs and begins blowing him.

“Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!” Kat said as she sucked Jordan off. She does this until he grunts and sprays her pretty face with a hot load of cum. “Wow, Jordan you fucked me pretty damn good this morning. I may request you to be my Waker going forward.” She then licks his big brown dick again.

“Thanks, Miss McNamara, I’m glad you enjoyed the wake-up call.” Jordan replied with a smile as the Arrow star continued blowing him.

Victoria is back on her bed as Kevin is pounding doggystyle. She has a huge smile on her face from the pleasure she is receiving from his balls smacking her pussy.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh! Fuuuuck!” Victoria screamed out while looking back at Kevin as she continued giving her a good fucking. “Oh my god! Fuck the shit out of me with that big dick!” *moans*

Victoria continues to have multiple orgasms from how well the handsome stud is fucking her. Kevin himself is on the verge of cuming for the hot actress too. He soon pulls his big cock from inside her and jerks it with his hand. The stud does this until he fires off several thick ropes of cum onto the Eye Candy actress’ ass and back.

“Oh fuck! That felt great.” Kevin said after cuming so much on Victoria.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! I’m glad you enjoyed that as much as I did, Kevin.” Victoria said while catching her breath. “Seriously that was a great fuck and even better way to start my morning. Now that was a five-star performance.”

“Thanks, Miss Justice.” Kevin said just before Victoria began blowing him again.

Later that morning Kevin & Jordan are back on the road. Kevin is driving the Wake Da Fuck Up van before he begins conversing with Jordan, who is seated on the passenger side of the vehicle.

“How did it go with Kat, Jordan?” Kevin asked while driving.

“Things went great, Kevin. She even said that she wants me to be her main wake-up guy going forward.” Jordan replied with a smile. “So what did Victoria think about your skills?”

“It was incredible! Plus she gave me five stars.” Kevin responded with a chuckle. “It seems like trading assignments today wasn't a bad idea at all.”

“Not at all!” Jordan replied. “Hey, let’s grab some breakfast now. After that fuck session with Kat, I could use some food.”

“Me too, man! Victoria gave me a hell of a workout this morning as well.” Kevin responded.

Kevin and Jordan then drive to the first McDonald's they see to grab some breakfast.

End of Chapter 7
« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 11:50:12 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, thechemist, Dexter07

Calibur009

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2021, 12:19:11 AM »
Wake Da Fuck Up: Chapter 8
Starring: Margot Robbie
Codes: MF, Cons, Oral, Facial

It is an early Tuesday morning as world-renowned actress Margot Robbie has just awakened from her slumber. The beautiful blonde Aussie is wearing a black bra and matching thong. As she lies in her bed she smiles after making a decision.

“I’ve decided that I’m not going to show up today.” Margot said in her Australian accent before laughing. The Suicide Squad actress then picks up her expensive red iPhone and dials a number.

One hour later Margot is nude in her bed lovingly sucking away at the big hard pole of one Kevin West. The Harley Quinn actress expertly blows the well-endowed stud at a quick pace while he has a huge smile on his face. As the blonde bombshell slurps on Kevin’s hard cock she begins having a conversation with him.

“Now under normal circumstances, I have no problem waking up early. But this morning I just felt like taking the day off from filming.” Margot said before blowing Kevin again. “Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! The director and the crew are going to be sore at me but I think they will get over it. I mean I am the star of the picture after all!” *laughs*

“I’m sure they will, Miss Robbie.” Kevin replied while still sporting a dumb grin as the Focus actress was blowing him.

“Exactly! Plus spending a day in bed sucking on a big hard cock like yours is definitely what I needed today, Kevin.” Margot said with a smile before going back to sucking the gifted hunk off. “Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!”

As Margot continues to blow him, Kevin reaches his right bicep around and begins playing and squeezing her tanned ass.

“Mmmm! Slap my arse, Kevin.” Margot said while now giving the chiseled hunk a handjob. The blonde stunner then returns to blowing Kevin and even takes the time to lick on his balls too. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! I love sucking on big balls.”

Kevin does as Margot asks and smacks her toned ass a few times. He then places his index and middle fingers into the Wolf of Wall Street actress’ sugar walls and begins finger fucking her.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuuck! That feels great, Kevin.” Margot said while looking up at him with her blue eyes. She then smiles and climbs on top of the hung stud for some 69 fun.

Kevin begins licking away at Margot’s snatch while she slurps on his huge cock again.

“Damn! Your pussy tastes great Miss Robbie.” Kevin said with a smile before going back to eating her out. “Lick! Lick! Lick! Lick!”

“Oh my god! Thank you, Kevin.” Margot replied with a smile. “I get that complement a lot, and you’re doing a damn good job eating my pussy. Ohhhh! Ohhh! Ohhhh!” The hot blonde then turns her attention back to the hunk’s cock. She wraps her pink lips back around his hard dick and begins sucking it again. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

About fifteen minutes later Margot is standing on top of her bed holding onto the headboard as Kevin plows her from behind. The beautiful Aussie actress moans in pleasure from how good the hung stud was fucking her while holding onto her hips.

“Oh my god! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh!” Margot screamed out as the muscular hunk pounded her pussy from behind. The Once Upon A Time in Hollywood actress begins moving her body to keep up with Kevin, who is now balls deep inside her wet snatch. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! That feels so fucking good!” *moans*

Kevin continues huffing and puffing as he continues to pump away at the beautiful Aussie’s cooze with everything he has. But he soon pulls out and the hot actress instantly grabs his cock and begins blowing him again.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Margot said while sucking Kevin’s big dick. She then begins giving him a handjob while licking his balls. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! I’m ready to ride your big cock now, Kevin.”

Seven minutes later Margot is happily riding the hung stud reverse cowgirl. The Birds of Prey actress nimbly rides Kevin’s big cock while having a huge smile on her beautiful face. She then begins rubbing her pussy with her right hand.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhhh!” Margot cried out as she bounced up and down on the stud’s big cock. “Oh my god! Fuck the shit out of me, Kevin.” *moans*

After riding Kevin for a while Margot hops off of his cock and begins blowing him again. As she sucks him off the hot Aussie even slaps her pretty face with his big hard cock a few times.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Margot said as she began taking more of Kevin’s cock down her throat. “It’s so fucking big! Slurp! Glurg! Slurp! Glurg!” When she’s done the hot actress mounts Kevin’s cock again and begins riding him.

By this point, Kevin wanted to blow his load as he fucked Margot. But being a professional he was able to control himself, and continued moving his big cock in and out of the Suicide Squad’s star’s pussy.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh!” Margot cried out as she continued to ride Kevin. “I love riding your big dick, Kevin.” *moans*

A few minutes later Margot kneeled between Kevin’s muscular legs while once again sucking him off.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! I can tell from how big your balls are that there is a lot of cum in them for me.” Margot said with a smile while licking his big cock up and down. She then begins massaging his nuts as she continues to lick Kevin’s dick as if it were a lollipop.

When Margot finishes orally pleasuring the hung stud she begins to ride him. While riding him, Kevin begins sucking on her small tits while holding onto her hips with his strong hands.

“Ohhh! Yesss! Suck my titties just like that.” Margot said in an aroused tone as she began riding Kevin faster. “Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Don’t stop fucking me!”

The chiseled stud does just that and begins banging the hot actress even faster.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me good, Kevin!” Margot screamed out while riding the tanned stud faster than before. “I love your big cock!” *moans*

Thirteen minutes later, Kevin is now spooning with Margot. The stud is moving his big cock in and out of The Legend of Tarzan actress’ pussy at a quick pace too.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!” Margot said as Kevin delivered several fast strokes to her pussy. “That’s it! Fuck me faster! The Legend of Tarzan actress then begins moving her body to keep up with the stud as he plowed her.

Mr. West follows the beautiful blonde’s command and begins fucking her faster just as she wanted.

“Holy shit! Keep fucking me with that big dick!” Margot screamed out while Kevin continued to fuck her.

Later that morning, The Terminal actress is once again blowing Kevin while he is lying on her bed. She even has her feet in the air while doing so.

“Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg!” Margot said as she began deepthroating Kevin. “I just love the feeling of big hard cocks sliding down my throat.” She then laughs before taking more of the hung stud’s dick into her mouth. “Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg!”

Kevin has a big smile on his face from how well the A-list actress is blowing him with her skilled mouth. When Margot finishes throating his big cock she begins licking his balls again.

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! They taste so good.” Margot said while she happily tongued Kevin’s balls.

Nine minutes later, Kevin is now fucking Margot doggystyle. The talented cocksmith continues to bang the Suicide Squad star at a quick pace and even gives her rear a smack as well.

“Oh, yes! Give it to me, Kevin.” Margot said while looking back at him. “I’ve been very naughty this morning with not going to work. So fuck me harder!” *moans*

Kevin does just that and continues to pound the hot actress’ sugar walls with no mercy. Even though he is almost on the verge of blowing his load.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! I’m cuming!” Margot cried out as Kevin banged from behind. “Oh my god! That big cock is just incredible Kevin! Since I love facials, I want you to give me a big one.” *moans*

“I can do that for you, Miss Robbie.” Kevin replied with a smile while still banging the gorgeous blonde from behind. He then pulls his cock out of Margot’s pussy and begins jerking it with his right hand.

“I want you to paint my fucking face with all of that hot white cum!” Margot said in a sexual tone as the stud jerked his big cock for her.

Kevin grunts and proceeds to blast several thick ropes of hot cum across the hot actress’ face. While he is still cuming Margot soon opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue just before the gifted stud fires another round of cum onto her face.

By the time Kevin is done giving the beautiful star a facial her entire face is drenched with his cum. In fact, she even has some cum on her small tits as well.

“Holy shit! That had to be the most cum that any man has ever shot onto my face.” Margot said with a big smile before swallowing down the jizz in her mouth. “Kevin, you are quite the specimen.” *smiles*

“Thank you, Miss Robbie.” Kevin replied while sitting on the bed and breathing heavily. “Oh fuck! Even I can’t believe I came that much.” *chuckles*

Margot then laughs and with a cum glazed face she grabs a hold of his still erect cock and begins blowing him again.

An hour later after Kevin is long gone, Margot finally got herself out of bed and has now taken a shower and freshened up. She is wearing a silk red robe and is now brushing her hair while sitting on her bed. But she soon receives a phone call from the director of her latest film.

Margot rolls her blue eyes before picking up her iPhone to answer it.

“Hey, Margot, we missed you on set today! What happened?” The director asked.

“I’m sorry James. I simply lost track of time this morning.” Margot replied with a sly smile. “I promise it won’t happen again.”

“Okay, that’s fine Margot. We didn’t do much on set today anyway.” James responded. “But next time, call me if you’re going to be late.”

“Absolutely! Well, I’ll see you on set tomorrow. Bye!” Margot replied before ending her phone conversation with the director.

The beautiful blonde actress then laughs before leaving her bedroom.

End of Chapter 8
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 11:04:13 AM by Calibur009 »

Calibur009

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2021, 06:58:30 PM »
Wake Da Fuck Up: Chapter 9
Starring: Dove Cameron
Codes: MF, Big Dick, Oral, Squirt, Titfuck

The time is 12:35 AM as Dove Cameron has just returned home after a night of fun out on the town. The former Disney actress is wearing a leopard print jacket, a tan top that shows off her toned tummy, a leopard print skirt, and heels. Now inside her bedroom, the blonde starlet takes a seat on her bed with her iPhone in hand.

“I would like to schedule a wake-up for 7:00 AM.” Dove said with a smile on her face as she held her phone pressed to her left ear with her manicured hand. “So be sure to send over one of your best and biggest Wakers.” *laughs*

“Yes, of course, Miss Cameron. I will have one of our best men give you a wake-up call in the morning?” The male rep replied. “I can also give you a discount if you were recommended by someone.”

“Really? Alright!” Dove asked in a surprised tone. She then smiles while playing with her blonde hair. “My good friend, Chloe Bennet recommended your service to me.”

“Okay then, Miss Cameron, you're all set. Thanks for using our service, and you have a great morning.” The male rep replied before ending the phone call.

After she ends her phone conversation Dove takes off her dress and goes to take a bath. When she returns to her bedroom she is topless and only wearing a black thong. The hot blonde then lies on her bed and rolls back her covers so that she can slumber.

“I had such a great time at the party that I lost track of time.” Dove said with a smile. “I hope that Wake Da Fuck Up sends me a guy with a huge cock.” *giggles*

Dove then closes her green eyes and goes to sleep.

Several hours later, the Descendants actress received her wake-up call. Matt Powers currently has his head buried between Dove’s thighs licking away at her pussy. Matt of course has jet black hair and an athletic build. He is also one of Wake Da Fuck Up’s newest but best Wakers. And Dove will soon find out why that is.

“Fuck! That feels amazing.” Dove cried out as Matt continued to eat her out. “Yes! Keep licking my pussy just like that.” *moans*

Matt does just that and begins eating her out even faster. He even begins to finger fucking her using his right index and middle fingers to do so.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! Oh my god!” Dove said as the dark-haired stud continued to lick and finger fuck her pussy. “I want your cock now, Matt. I’m more than warmed up for it.”

Matt soon lies on Dove's bed before she kneels between his legs. She then smiles at the dark-haired stud while slowly pulling down his briefs. Once she does Matt’s 10-inch cock springs right out for her.

“Holy shit! It’s like they read my mind when they sent you.” Dove said while stroking Matt’s huge cock using both hands. “Matt, you have the biggest cock I’ve ever seen. Fuck!”

The Liv & Maddie star begins licking the dark-haired stud’s cock up and down while maintaining eye contact with him. The blonde actress then begins delivering kisses to Matt’s long shaft with her pink plump lips. When she’s done she finally places his cock into her mouth and begins sucking it.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Mmmm!” Dove said as she happily sucked off Matt. She then smiles and begins taking more of his cock down her throat. “Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Oh fuck! It’s so big!” Dove then licks his balls for a bit before she returns to blowing him once again. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

By the time Dove is done blowing Matt is completely covered with her spittle. In fact, she even admires her own handiwork and smiles.

“As much as I love sucking big dicks, I really need you to fuck me now, Matt.” Dove said in a sexual tone. She then mounts the well-endowed hunk and begins riding him reverse cowgirl.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhh! Ahhhh! Holy shit!” Dove cried out as she bounced up and down on Matt’s huge dick. The blonde beauty then started rubbing her pussy as well. “Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhhhh!”

Matt then grabs hold of Dove’s shapely ass and begins giving it to her even faster. Between the combination of rubbing her pussy and the stud pounding her pussy non-stop, she eventually has an orgasm and squirts.

“Oh my god! No one has ever made me do that before.” Dove stated while still riding Matt. “That felt so good!” She then laughs and begins riding Matt faster. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! I love your big fucking cock!” *moans*

Sometime later Dove is once again jerking and sucking on Matt’s big cock.

“Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!” Dove said as sucked off Matt. “I really love how your big cock feels in my mouth. Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm!” She then proceeds to lick his balls for a while too. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

After she’s done orally pleasuring the dark-haired stud, Dove turns around so that he can fuck her from behind. Matt soon does that and begins delivering several fast strokes to the hot blonde’s pussy.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuuck!” Dove said while having a huge smile on her face. She then begins wiggling her ass while Matt fucks her. “Ohhhh! Ohhh! Keep fucking me!"

Matt does just that as he continues to bang the blonde starlet with his massive dick.

About five minutes later, Dove is once again blowing Matt and begins rubbing his huge cock all over her beautiful face. She then begins taking more of the hung stud’s dong down her throat.

“Glurg! Slurp! Glurg! Slurp! Glurg! Slurp!” Dove said as she attempted to deepthroat the gifted Waker’s big cock. “I love how your cock felt going down my throat!” *laughs*

Dove then begins licking Matt’s balls for a bit, while jerking his massive pole using both of her hands. When she is done with that she begins slapping her pretty face with his big dick a few times.

“Ohhhh! That really turns me on. But I wonder how your big cock would feel between my boobs.” Dove said with a naughty smile before placing Matt’s member between her chest and begins giving him a titjob. “Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! Fuck, that feels great!”

The hot former Disney star continues to titfuck Matt with her C-cup tits for some time.

As the morning progresses Dove is now riding the tall dark-haired hunk while expertly slamming her ass down on his cock at a quick pace.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! The Hairspray Live actress said as she began riding Matt faster than before. “Oh my god, I love your big fucking cock!” *moans*

Matt begins moving his huge cock in and out of Dove’s wet snatch at a quick pace. She then hops off of his cock and begins blowing him. Once the hot blonde is done sucking Matt’s cock, she mounts him and starts riding him again.

Ten minutes later, the Agents of Shield actress is lying on her back as Matt pounds her tight pussy. He then begins to jackhammer Dove's cooze, while holding up both of her slender legs.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! Fuuuuuck!” Dove screamed out as the well-endowed stud continued slamming his huge pole into her cooze. “I’ve never been fucked this good before. Please do not stop!” *moans*

Twelve minutes later, Dove is down on all fours while Matt banging her from behind. She then looks back at him and smiles.

“Ahhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ohhhh!” Dove cried out as Matt continued plowing away at her pussy with his big dick. “Oh my god! I’m cuming! Your big fucking cock is making me cum!” *loud moan*

Later that morning, Dove is on her knees giving Matt a titjob. The former Disney Channel star even catches the head of his big cock in her mouth a few times as well.

“Ohhhhh! I want your cum so bad, Matt.” Dove said while looking up at him. “Please give it to me.” She then begins titfucking him faster.

Matt soon groans and proceeds to spray Dove’s breasts with several shots of hot cum. Some of it even lands on her mouth and neck as well.

“That was incredible, Matt.” Dove said with a big smile before she kissed the head of his cock. “If I could give you a 10-star rating on Wake Da Fuck Up’s website I would.” She then laughs.

“Thanks, Miss Cameron." Matt replied with a grin.

“Hmm…I was supposed to be filming a pilot today. But fuck it!” Dove said with a naughty grin while looking up at Matt. “I would much rather stay home and fuck you this morning.” *giggles*

The hot blonde then proceeds to blow Matt’s huge cock once again while making loud wet noises.

End of Chapter 9
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 11:12:48 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, thechemist

Calibur009

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2021, 02:07:05 PM »
Wake Da Fuck Up: Chapter 10
Starring: Kelli Berglund & Paris Berelc
Codes: MFF, Cheating, Oral, Titfuck, Anal

On a sunny Friday afternoon, Kelli Berglund & Paris Berelc are hanging out next to Paris’ pool. The two best friends and former Disney stars are enjoying their time in the sun. Both are wearing two-piece bikinis. Kelli’s is white with palm tree designs and Paris’ is black. The hot duo are seated in white pool chairs as well.

Paris eventually removes her shades before taking a sip of her cold beverage from a straw. She then sits it back down on a small table next to her and smiles.

“Thanks for keeping me company this weekend Kelli.” Paris said with a smile while looking at her blonde friend.

“For sure Paris! It’s always great hanging out with you.” Kelli replied before applying some suntan lotion to her body.

“Hey! I have an idea.” Paris responded with a mischievous smile. “Since you’re staying over here until Sunday, how about we do something fun.” *chuckles*

“What is your idea, Paris?” Kelli asked with a knowing smile.

“I'm thinking that we should receive a wake-up call from Wake Da Fuck Up in the morning.” Paris replied with a naughty smile. “I can call them up right now. Are you in, Kelli?”

“Yes! Count me in, Paris!” Kelli responded with a smile. “To be honest I haven’t had a great fuck in a while. So I think it will be great.” *laughs*

“Ha! Ha! Ha! I never have that problem, Kelli. But this wake-up call should be fun anyway!” Paris replied with a laugh before picking up her pink iPhone and dialing Wake Da Fuck Up’s number to request a wake-up call. When the Alexa & Katie actress is done, she places her phone back down.

“Okay, it’s done, Kelli.” Paris said before she took another sip of her beverage. “We should be in for an amazing fuck tomorrow morning.”

“Yes! I’m excited about it too, Paris.” Kelli replied with a big grin.

“I am too, Kelli.” Paris responded. “Tomorrow morning should be very interesting.”

Kelli & Paris then smile at each other before returning to enjoying their time poolside.

It is now the following morning as both Kelli & Paris are nude in Paris' bed sucking away at the very long cock of Zack Moore. The man who is providing their wake-up call. Paris is on the left and Kelli is on the right of Zack’s cock as they continue to use their skilled tongues to lick his big dick up and down.

“Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!” Kelli said as she was blowing Zack. “His cock is so fucking long, Paris.” The former Lab Rats actress then wraps her lips back around his cock and begins blowing him faster.

“I know right! It’s so much bigger than my boyfriend’s cock.” Paris replied with a smile. “So you know it’s big!” She then laughs and returns to blowing the hung stud. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

Kelli laughs at her friend’s statement before she takes over sucking the blonde stud’s cock. Meanwhile, Paris begins licking and sucking on his balls.

“Slurp! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm!” Kelli said as she sucked Zack’s cock as it contained the secret of life itself. “That was such a great idea, Paris. Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!"

“I’m not one to pat myself on the back but yes it was, Kelli.” Paris replied with a smile before she returned to tonguing Zack’s balls. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

The two hot friends eventually switch places. As of now, Paris is sucking off Zack while Kelli is licking his huge balls.

“Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!” Paris said as she happily blew Zack’s long hard cock. The Crew actress begins jerking the base of the blonde stud’s cock as she blows him using her incredible dick-sucking lips. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! I  just love sucking on big cocks!”

“I know you do, Paris. I’ve seen you in action.” Kelli replied with a smile before she returned to licking Zack’s nuts. “I love his big balls. Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

"Well, Kelli you're no slouch when it comes to sucking cock either." Paris responded with a knowing smile while now giving Zack a handjob.

"Ha! Ha! This is true." Kelli replied again before going back to licking Zack's nuts.

About six minutes later Paris & Zack are 69ing each other. As take his cock down her throat, he licks away at her snatch at a quick pace. Meanwhile, Kelli is once again licking the stud's balls.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! Holy shit!” Paris said while now jerking off Zack using her right hand. “Keep eating my pussy!” She then goes back to blowing him. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!"

“Damn! I think that Paris is in love with your long cock, Zack.” Kelli said with a laugh. The Now Apocalypse actress then begins to wiggle her ass while licking Zack’s balls.

“What can I say, Kelli, I just love sucking big cocks!” Paris replied with a big smile before she began blowing Zack faster than before. “Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!”

As the morning progresses both Paris & Kelli are once again sharking Zack’s cock. They even place their heads next to his long dick just to confirm how big it is.

“Oh my god, his cock is longer than our heads!” Kelli said in an excited tone.

“Mmhmm! Wake Da Fuck Up did great by sending you here, Zack.” Paris replied with a smile while giving him a thumbs up with her left hand.

When the two friends finish admiring the stud’s cock they go back to blowing him. Kelli & Paris are having the times of their lives as they jerk, lick and suck Zack's big cock.

Soon, Zack begins eating out Kelli while she lies on the bed with her legs spread open. Meanwhile, Paris is now behind her kissing her neck before sucking on her right breast.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh!” Kelli cried out as Zack was eating her out. “Oh fuck that feels good!

As the stud with the long dick continues licking the Heels actress’ snatch, she and Paris begin making out. They even tongue kiss each other several times before Kelli begins sucking on her busty friend’s big tits and rubbing them.

“I love playing with your tits, Paris.” Kelli said with a smile before she began sucking on them again. “Ohhh Ohhhh! Ohhh! Keep eating my pussy, Zack”

“Ha! Ha! Ha! I love how you suck on my boobs, Kelli.” Paris replied as her friend was sucking on her nipples. “You do this so much better than Rhys. Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! Ahhh!” *laughs*

Eventually, Kelli mounts Zack and begins riding him, reverse cowgirl as Paris watches on while pleasuring herself. The blonde actress begins bouncing on the stud's cock swiftly.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” Kelli said as she rode Zack. “Fuck yes! Give me all of that big cock, Zack.” *moans*

As Kelli continues riding Zack, Paris begins licking her pussy.

“Now you’re getting double the pleasure, Kelli.” Paris said with a smile before she went back to eating her friend's cooze.

“Oh my god, that feels so fucking good!” Kelli screamed out as Zack continued banging her and Paris was licking her pussy. “Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuuck!”

Sometime later Paris is now riding Zack, reverse cowgirl just like Kelli was earlier. Now Kelli is eating her out while she rides the blonde stud. Afterwards, she and Paris begin making out.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh!” Paris cried out as Zack moved his long cock in and out of her wet cooze. “Holy shit! I love how that big cock feels inside my pussy!” *moans*

Paris then smiles and returns to making out with Kelli. Afterwards, Zack removes his cock from inside the Alexa & Katie actress so that Kelli can suck on it.

"Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!" Kelli said while blowing Zack.

Once the blonde starlet is finished, he places his dick back inside of Paris and begins fucking her faster.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh!” Paris said as she began grinding on Zack’s cock while her big tits bounced. “Oh my god yes! Keep fucking with that big cock!” *moans*

“I think Paris loves your big cock, Zack.” Kelli said in an aroused tone while watching the blonde stud pound her friend’s snatch. She then smiles and begins rubbing her pussy once again.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm! I love it, Kelli.” Paris replied as she continued to ride Zack’s cock.

About fifteen minutes later both Kelli & Paris are kneeling on the bedroom floor while taking turns blowing Zack again.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Kelli said as she looked up at Zack with her brown eyes while blowing him. “It’s just so fucking long! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm!” The Animal Kingdom actress then begins taking more of his cock down her throat. “Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg!"

“It’s so hot watching deepthroat that long fucking dick!” Paris said in an aroused tone while watching Kelli blow Zack’s lengthy cock.

“Thanks, Paris! I just love throating long hard cocks like his.” Kelli said with a big smile before giving Zack’s cock a final lick. She then moves aside so that her bestie can have some fun with the stud’s long dick.

Paris soon begins jerking Zack’s saliva-soaked cock with her right hand while looking up at him with a smile. She then places it into her mouth and begins greedily sucking on it.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Paris said as she sucked down most of Zack’s long pole in one gulp. “Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Slurp! I love sucking on this big long cock!” The Mighty Med actress then sticks out her wet tongue so that the blonde stud can slap his cock onto it a few times.

Afterwards, Paris begins to give Zack a titjob.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! Ahhhh! Ohhh! Ahhh!” Paris cried out from the arousal she was getting from titfucking the blonde stud’s cock. “Fuck! That cock feels great between my titties!” *moans*

“Ha! Ha! Ha! I know you’ve been waiting to do that all morning, Paris.” Kelli said with a smile while watching her friend titfuck Zack. She then goes back to pleasuring herself.

The trio eventually returns to Paris' bed. Kelli is now sitting on Zack's face while Paris is riding him.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh!” Paris cried out as she rode Zack. “Oh my god! I love riding this long hard cock! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!”

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh!” Kelli said as Zack was eating her out while she played with her perky tits. “Fuck! Keep eating my pussy!” *moans*

Ten minutes later, Zack is now banging Kelli doggystyle while she eats out Paris.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Oh my god! You fuck me so much better than Tyler! And your cock is so big too.” Kelli said while looking back at Zack as he bangs her doggystyle. The Lab Rats actress then returns to licking her friend’s pussy.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh!” Paris moaned as Kelli continued eating her out. “Don’t stop Kelli! Oh, fuck!”

Zack soon begins plowing Kelli even faster and even smacks her ass too. When he finishes fucking Kelli, he begins fucking Paris doggystyle too.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh!” Paris said with a smile as Zack rapidly plowed from behind while holding onto her ass.  "Yes! Keep fucking me, Zack!" *moans*

“Hey, Zack watching you fuck Paris like that is making me so wet.” Kelli said as she continued rubbing her pussy while watching the hot action. “She just loves your big dick!"

Five minutes later Kelli is now riding Zack while Paris is watching on and rubbing her wet cooze.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” Kelli said as she rode Zack’s big cock. “Fuuuuck! That dick feels so fucking good.” She then begins riding him faster.

As Paris watches on, she gets an idea. The Netflix actress leaves the bed, goes into her nightstand and returns with a bottle of lube.

"I think it's time that we had some real fun with that big cock, Kelli." Paris said with a big smile showing her friend the bottle of lube.

Sometime later Zack is lubing up his cock before sticking it into Paris' ass while she looks back at him. The hot starlet even begins moving and bouncing her ass in anticipation. He then spreads her cheeks and begins pounding her ass.

“Oh my god! Ohhhhh! Ughhhh! Ughhhh!” Paris cried out as Zack banged her tight ass. “That big cock feels so good. Keep fucking my ass!"

"I can't wait for Zack to fuck my ass too." Kelli said while rubbing her pussy.

"Ohhhh! Holy shit! Ughhhhh!” Paris said as Zack began banging her asshole even faster than before. The hot actress then looks back and smiles at him. “That’s it! Stretch my fucking ass with that big cock!”

Seven minutes later, Zack finally moves on to Kelli. He applies more lube to his long cock before placing it inside the Lab Rats: Elite Force star's asshole.

“Ahhhhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhhh! Holy shiiiit!” Kelli cried out as the muscular blonde stud rammed her ass with everything he had. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! Keep fucking my ass with that big dick, Zack!” 

"That's it, Zack! Pound Kelli like the anal slut that she that is." Paris said with a laugh while watching her BFF getting her ass destroyed by the stud's long cock."

"Ohhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ughhhhh! Fuuuuck!" Kelli cried out as Zack continued to bang her tight asshole. "I love your big dick in my ass, and you're making me cum too!"

Zack soon grunts, before pulling his cock out of Kelli's ass. He then proceeds to blast a huge load of spunk across her cheeks with some of it landing on her back as well.

"Holy shit! Dude, that was a lot of cum." Paris said with a laugh.

"Mmhmm! He just gave me some sticky buns." Kelli replied with a chuckle while shaking her now cum glazed booty.

Paris then goes behind her and licks some cum from Kelli's right cheek. She then shares a cum kiss with her friend.

Later that day, the two hot friends are sitting poolside again. They are also wearing matching two-piece blue bikinis too.

"Now, that was a great wake-up call!" Kelli said with a smile.

"Ha! Ha! I loved it, Kelli. Do you want to do it again tomorrow?" Paris asked with a sly smile.

"Fuck yeah! Let's do it, Paris." Kelli replied in an excited tone. "Maybe we'll get Zack again or someone even bigger than him."

Paris nods her head in agreement as she picks up her iPhone to set up another wake-up call.

End of Chapter 10
« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 11:49:54 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, jnunez9098

Calibur009

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2021, 07:35:28 PM »
Wake Da Fuck Up: Chapter 11
Starring: Becky G
Codes: MF, Cons, Oral, Facial

It is a hot Miami night as Rebbeca Gomez aka Becky G is lounging inside her lavish hotel room. The Latina music artist was in town attending a huge event along with many other celebrities. In fact, Becky even met and networked with Vanessa Hudgens while attending that particular event.

The hot musician had so much fun that she decided to stay an extra night. Becky is currently dressed in a white cut-off t-shirt that shows her midriff, jean shorts, and white sneakers. Becky had just returned from a night out and recently changed into something more comfortable.

“Damn, it is so hot tonight! But it might just be me.” Becky said while laughing at her bad joke. She then took a sip of water while looking out of her hotel room’s window. “I’m heading back to Cali tomorrow, so I should get some rest. But I’m so fucking horny though! Damn! I should have hooked up with one of the guys at the club tonight.”

Becky then sighs and gets ready for bed. About two hours later she is tossing and turning while in bed. The hot songstress is wearing a red bra and panties as her sleepwear. The longer she lies in bed the more restless she becomes.

“I need a good fuck so bad!” Becky said while leaving her bed to retrieve her iPhone. “I wonder if there is a Wake Da Fuck Up service in Miami?” The Power Rangers actress begins dialing a number while sitting on her bed.

After about ten minutes of being on hold, Becky is finally able to speak to a service rep.

“This is Rebecca Gomez aka Becky G. I would like to know is there a Miami division of Wake Da Fuck Up?” Becky asked the service rep.

“Miss Gomez, I am pleased to inform you that yes there is indeed a division located in Miami.” The male service rep replied. “I’m going to give you their contact information right now, and they should have someone over to your hotel within an hour or so.”

“Oh my god! Thank you so much!” Becky said with a smile. “If you were here right now I would blow you…I mean kiss you.” She then laughs. “Anyway thanks again and bye!”

“No problem, Miss Gomez. I’m glad I could be of assistance.” The male rep replied. He then ends the phone call.

Becky then immediately calls the Miami division of Wake Da Fuck Up to request her special wake-up call.

Two hours later...

“Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuuck!” Becky cried out as Carlos Hernandez was fucking her doggystyle on the bed. Carlos is a handsome Latin man with an athletic physique and of course a very big cock. “Oh my god! Tear my pussy up with that big fucking dick!”

As Carlos continues to fuck her, Becky begins shaking her booty as he does so. The Latin stud then begins fucking her faster.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh!” Becky said while looking back at Carlos as he continued banging her from behind. “Fuck me! Fuck my pussy good!” *moans*

The Latin heartthrob has a firm grip on the hot musician’s round brown ass as she proceeds to ram her snatch even faster with his big olive-colored cock.

“Oh, fuck! And to think I was going to wait till I got back to the West Coast to fuck someone.” Becky said with a smile as Carlos plowed her from behind. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!”

Sometime later Becky is kneeling on Carlo’s right while sucking away at his big dick while jerking it. She even shakes her booty while blowing him too.

“Holy shit, Carlos! You have such a big cock!” Becky said with a smile before she went back to sucking him off. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” While she is blowing him the Latin stud reaches behind her and begins rubbing her pussy. “Ohhh! Ohhh! I love that!”

After blowing Carlos for a while, Becky begins licking his nuts for a bit while jerking his cock using her left manicured hand.

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! You got some big balls too, Carlos.” Becky said as she continued to tongue his balls while giving him a handjob. She then returns to sucking his big veiny cock. “Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! It’s so fucking big!”

Eventually, Becky climbs on top of Carlos and begins blowing him while he eats her out.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhhh! Lick my fucking my pussy.” Becky said to Carlos before she returned to blowing him. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” The Can’t Stop Dancing singer then begins shaking and moving her fine ass in Carlos’ face while she continues to suck his big dick.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! Yeahhh!” Becky cried out as Carlos was still eating her out. She then begins sucking his cock faster as he licks her wet pussy. “Ohhh! Ohhhh! Keep eating my pussy.”

After orally pleasuring each other for some time Becky is now riding Carlos.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me faster!” Becky said while bouncing up and down Carlos’ big cock. The well-endowed stud does just as she requests and fucks her faster. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm! That’s it, fuck me with that big dick!”

The beautiful musician soon begins riding the Latin stud’s cock even faster while shaking her ass.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! I love riding your big dick!” Becky said with a smile as she continued to ride Carlos. “I made the right decision in requesting this wake-up call. Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!”

Twelve minutes later, Becky is once again sucking Carlos’ big dick. She even takes the time to lick on his balls as well. But she quickly returns to blowing him.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Becky said while blowing the chiseled hunk. “Sucking on big cocks like yours turns me on, Carlos. Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm!”

The Banana singer soon mounts the Spanish stud once again and begins riding him, reverse cowgirl. As Becky rides him she starts rubbing her pussy. Carlos soon begins banging the Mexican beauty faster than before.

“Oh fuck! Miss Gomez, your pussy is incredible.” Carlos said as he continued fucking the hot music artist.

“Thank you, Carlos. That is the best compliment a man could give me.” Becky said with a smile before she began grinding her ass even faster while riding him. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuuck! I love your big cock!” *moans*

Seven minutes later the brown-skinned beauty is now lying on her back as Carlos is jackhammering her wet pussy. Becky has her legs spread wide open and a huge smile on her face as the Latin stud continues to drill her snatch on the bed.

“Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ughhhhh!” Becky said as Carlos continued pounding her cooze. “Yes! Yes! Fuck me with that big cock!” *moans*

Carlos then squeezed her ass cheeks together with his strong hands as he began fucking her faster.

Fifteen minutes later Becky has her arms wrapped around Carlos’ neck as he bangs her while standing on the bedroom floor.

“Ahhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ohhhhh! Fuuuuck!” Becky cried out as the Latin hunk continued to move his big cock in and out of her cooze. “Damn! I love how you fuck me, Carlos!” *moans*

As Carlos bangs the petite singer he eventually carries her back to the bed and begins fucking Becky while she lies on her back again.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm!” Becky said as Carlos plows her snatch at a quick pace. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Don’t stop fucking me!” *moans*

Later that morning Carlos is now fucking the hot singer doggystyle while holding onto her amazing ass. Becky then moans in pleasure again as the gifted stud continues to fuck her with his big dick.

“Ohhhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhhh!” Becky said before she began shaking her ass while Carlos banged her. She then looks back at him and smiles. “That big dick is making me cum! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhhh!”

Carlos soon begins banging the brown-skinned musician even faster. He is in amazement at just how great her ass looks when it shakes and jiggles from the pounding he is giving her.

“I’m ready for your cum now!” Becky said as the stud was still fucking her.

Carlos then pulls out of Becky’s snatch before she quickly turns around. She then grabs a hold of his big cock and wraps her dick-sucking lips around it and begins blowing him.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Becky said as she sucked and jerked Carlos’ cock. “It’s throbbing so much in my mouth. Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!”

The beautiful songstress continues to blow Carlos until he blows his load all over her face and mouth. Some of his cum spills onto her tits as well. Becky then continues to suck his big cock afterward.

“Mm-hmm! That was such a great fuck you gave me Carlos.” Becky said with a smile while still jerking his hard cock. “We're going to have to do this again the next time I’m in Miami.” She then winks at Carlos and continues to slurp away at his big dick while now shaking her ass.

Later that day, Becky is in the backseat of her transport vehicle as it takes her to the airport. She is dressed in a red top, faded denim jeans, and tennis shoes.

“Oh my god! I enjoyed my time in Miami. I almost don’t want to leave.” Becky said with a smile. “But more importantly that wake-up call from Carlos was just incredible.”

Becky then smiles while thinking to herself.

“I’m still horny as fuck! So once I get back to Cali, I’m going to have to fuck someone ASAP. But I’m sure there will be a hot guy on the plane who could satisfy me on the flight home.” *laughs*

End of Chapter 11
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 11:18:59 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, jnunez9098

Calibur009

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2022, 09:16:26 AM »
Special thanks to DarkSwordsman for encouraging me to finish up this series.

Wake Da Fuck Up: Chapter 12
Starring: Alexandra Daddario
Codes: MMMMF, Cheating, Gangbang, Oral, Titfuck, Anal, DP, Facial

It was an early Saturday morning when the Wake Da Fuck Up van pulled up to the home of actress Alexandra Daddario. Kevin West, Jordan Michaels, Scott Castle, and Zack Moore soon make their exit from the vehicle. The four top Wakers are dressed in black t-shirts with the Wake Da Fuck Up logo, jeans, and work shoes. As the men walk toward the famous star’s home they begin to converse.

“This Daddario chick must have needed a damn good wake-up call if she wanted all four of us to show up.” Jordan said while shaking his head.

“Who knows! Either way, it should be a fun assignment.” Kevin replied.

“Damn right, Kevin!” Scott responded. “We’re waking Alexandra Daddario, one of the hottest women in Hollywood.”

“I second that, Scott.” Zack chimed in. “This is also our final wake-up call since Wake Da Fuck Up is closing on Monday.”

“I heard that the owner wanted to cash out. Since he is now a multi-millionaire from all the money he has made from all of these needy celebs.” Kevin replied while shrugging. “Well, it’s been a fun ride, guys!”

“It sure has, Kevin!” Jordan chimed in with a laugh. “Plus we have cashed some pretty big checks from being the top Wakers for the company.”

“Yep! We can’t complain about that, Jordan.” Scott replied.

“Not to mention all the famous women that we had the opportunity to bang…I mean wake.” Zack responded while using air quotes. “I would say that’s the American dream right there.” *laughs*

“Absolutely, Zack! Now let’s give Miss Daddario a wake-up that she will never forget.” Kevin replied while rubbing his hands together.

“Let’s do it!!!” Jordan, Scott & Zack responded in unison.

Thirteen minutes later…

Kevin, Scott, Jordan & Zack are lined up inside Alexandra’s huge bedroom. All four studs are nude, and their big cocks are fully erect. Meanwhile, the sultry actress herself is inspecting them before smiling in approval of what she sees. Alexandra is wearing a tiny black nightgown that of course shows off her signature cleavage.

“Mm-hmm! Guys, you have some very impressive-looking cocks, and they’re so big too!” Alexandra said with a huge smile. “Since my soon-to-be-husband is out of town on business, I decided to request a special wake-up call this morning. Because I wanted to do something really wild and dirty before I become a married woman.” *laughs*

“Cool with me!” Kevin replied.

“That makes sense, I guess.” Scott replied.

“Whatever you say.” Jordan replied.

“Okay!” Zack replied while shrugging.

“Well, it’s great to see you guys are excited about fucking me this morning.” Alexandra said sarcastically before removing her nightgown and applying some fresh red lip gloss. “Alright, let’s get this show on the road!”

The San Andreas actress immediately drops to her knees in front of Kevin. Alexandra soon flashes him her trademark smile before inhaling his big cock.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!” Alexandra said as she sucked Kevin’s big throbbing cock as if it contained the secret of life itself. “Ha! Ha! Ha! It’s so fucking big! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!”

When Alexandra is done blowing Kevin, she moves on to Scott.

“Glack! Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! Such a good cock!” Alexandra said while slurping on the sandy blonde hunk’s member.

After a few minutes, she moves onto Jordan and starts blowing him. As she blows the brown-skinned stud she uses her right hand to jerk off Zack.

“Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack!” Alexandra said as she took a good portion of Jordan’s huge light brown dick down her throat. “Fuck! That is a mouthful.” The smoking brunette then begins sucking on Jordan’s balls. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

Last but not least, Alexandra finally turns her attention to Zack. The Percy Jackson actress soon takes most of the blonde-haired Waker’s 11-inch schlong into her mouth like the seasoned professional that she is.

“Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Fuck! All of your cocks are so much bigger than Andrew’s too.” Alexandra said with a laugh while looking up at Zack with her blue eyes. She then gives him a two-handed twisting handjob as she sucked him off. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!”

As the hot actress continues to blow Zack, his three fellow Wakers are jerking themselves off to the action they are seeing.

“Yeahhhh! I love sucking big fucking cocks, so much.” Alexandra said while in a state of arousal. “I have an idea! How about you studs start smacking my face with those big hard dicks of yours. I bet you would love that?”

Five minutes later, Alexandra is wearing a huge smile as the four Wakers have surrounded her and are cock slapping her pretty face with their big dicks.

“Oh fuck yes! I love it, keep slapping my face with those big cocks.” Alexandra said while using her right hand to play with her perfectly trimmed pussy. “Ohhh! Ohhh! Ahhh! Those big fucking dicks turn me so much.”

Eventually, Alexandra begins riding Zack’s long cock in reverse cowgirl. She then begins blowing Kevin who is standing to her right and jerking off Scott who is standing to her left. She then quickly starts alternating between blowing Kevin & Scott while Zack fucks her.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” Alexandra cried out as Zack moved his long cock in and out of her pussy. “That feels so fucking good!” She then goes back to blowing Kevin. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!” The busty brunette then starts slurping on Scott’s dick. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!”

Zack soon begins fucking the hot star faster. Meanwhile, Kevin begins fucking her tits.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! Fuck those titties!” Alexandra said with a laugh as Kevin titfucked her. “If you didn’t know, these big tits made me a big star in Hollywood. Yes! Keep fucking me with that long cock.” *laughs*

Moments later, Alexandra is blowing Scott while Jordan begins banging her from behind.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh!” Alexandra said as Jordan fucked her doggystyle. The White Lotus star then begins sucking off Scott faster. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Wow! You have such a fat cock!”

Jordan soon begins pounding the True Detective actress harder much to her delight.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Fuuuuck!” Alexandra cried out as the brown-skinned stud continued to her from behind. “Give me all of that big fucking cock! Mmhmm! Yessss!”

About a minute later, Alexandra is lying on the rug next to her bed as Kevin is now jackhammering her cooze. Her incredible toned legs are over the tanned stud’s shoulders as he plows her like no tomorrow.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhh!” Alexandra cried out as the tanned stud continued to pound her snatch. “That big cock feels so fucking good! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!”

As more time goes by Scott is now fucking Alexandra doggystyle as she gives Zack a blowjob.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!” Alexandra said while blowing Zack. She then begins licking the sides of cock up and down. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! That’s it, fuck me!”

Scott does just that and begins fucking Alexandra faster.

“Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg!” Alexandra said as she continued to take more of Zack’s long cock down her throat. “Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! It’s so fucking long!”

As the morning progresses, Alexandra is now riding Zack on her bed. She then begins working her nice-looking ass faster as she slams it up and down on his big cock.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! I love your long dick!” Alexandra said with a smile as she continued to ride the hung stud. She then begins riding Zack faster. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! It feels so fucking good!”

Ten minutes later, Kevin is banging the busty brunette doggystyle on her bed while she is sucking off Scott.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh! Fuck me good with that big cock.” Alexandra said to Kevin while looking back at him as he pounds her from behind. She returned to sucking Scott’s cock. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!” She even licks his balls as well. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

“I’m ready to try something new now!” Alexandra said with a smile.

Minutes later, Alexandra is now resting on her shoulders against her bed as Jordan is fucking her in the butter churner position. The Baywatch actress has a huge smile on her face as he does so.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Yessss! That feels wonderful!” Alexandra said as she had a look of pure joy on her face from the fucking that Jordan is giving her.

When Jordan is done, Zack takes over and inserts his long dick into the beautiful brunette’s pussy lips. He then begins fucking at a rapid pace.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! Fuuuuuck!” Alexandra screamed out. “Oh my god! I love that long fucking dick! Don’t stop fucking me!” *moans*

Six minutes later, Alexandra has her arms wrapped around Kevin’s strong neck as he fucks her while standing. The man with the god-like body is delivering several fast strokes to the hot star’s pussy too.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm! Ughhhh!” Alexandra moaned as Kevin was fucking her.

Soon all four Wakers are lined up again next to Alexandra’s bed as she once again blows them. But this time she is lying on her bed with her feet in the air while sucking off Kevin.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!” Alexandra said as she happily sucked on his big cock.

The actress with the striking blue eyes soon begins blowing Jordan.

“Glack! Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! Glack!” Alexandra said she blew Jordan.

The Texas Chainsaw actress then begins slurping on Zack’s long cock again.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Hlurg! Hlurg! Glack! Mmmm!” Alexandra said with a big smile as she sucked Zack’s dick. “It’s so fucking big and I love how feels going down my throat. She then proceeds to deepthroat Zack again. “Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg!”

Alexandra who is now completely cock drunk then focuses her attention on Scott’s cock and begins sucking it. She even massages his balls using her left hand while she blows him.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!” Alexandra said while slurping on the blonde hunk’s veiny cock.

“Damn! Miss Daddario, you have some skills when it comes to sucking cock.” Scott said as she was blowing him.

“Thank you! I do have a lot of experience in this area.” Alexandra said with a big smile while now giving him a handjob. “Besides my big tits, knowing how to suck a mean cock has landed me plenty of roles.” She then laughs and winks at Scott before she goes back to blowing him. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!”

Ten minutes later Alexandra is bent over the bed as Zack is fucking her from behind. She then looks back at him and smiles while shaking her ass a bit.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! Fuuuuck!” Alexandra cried out as the hung stud banged her. “Oh yeah! Stretch my fucking pussy out with that long dick!” *moans*

Zack soon pulls out of Alexandra, and she quickly turns around to blow him again.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!” Alexandra said while sucking on Zack’s long pole.

Jordan soon joins Alexandra on the bed, and she soon begins riding his big hard cock.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh!” The Bury The Ex actress moaned as she bounced up and down on Jordan’s dick. “Oh my god! That cock feels so good!”

Alexandra soon turns around and looks at Scott, Kevin & Zack with a naughty smile.

“Hey, guys! I’ve been using an anal toy all week.” Alexandra said while still riding Jordan. “So who wants to fuck my ass first?”

Scott is the first to accept the gorgeous brunette’s invitation. After jerking his cock for a bit, he then slides it inside of Alexandra’s asshole.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh! That dick feels great in my ass.” Alexandra said as Scott continued to bang her ass. “Mmhmm! I fucking love it!”

Four minutes later, Alexandra is now riding Kevin as Zack is pounding her ass. That's not all she is now sucking off Jordan as well. The three gifted Wakers now have the We Summon The Darkness actress completely airtight as they continue to pleasure her on the bed.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh! Yessss!” Alexandra screamed out from how well Kevin & Zack were double penetrating her. “Oh my god! I love how that long dick feels inside my ass. She then begins riding Kevin faster before going back to blowing Jordan. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!”

“Ahhhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Yeahhhh! Ughhhh!” Alexandra moaned while having a big smile on her beautiful face. “I’m glad I decided to request this wake-up call today. That’s it! Tear my ass up!” Zack soon begins fucking her asshole faster than before as she continues to ride Kevin.

A couple of minutes go by as Jordan eventually takes Zack’s place and begins pounding Alexandra's ass. Meanwhile, she is still riding Kevin’s big cock.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Yeahhhh! Oh, my fucking god!” Alexandra cried out as Jordan was banging her asshole. “I’m getting flashbacks to all the times that The Rock & Zac Efron would double-team me on the set of Baywatch. Those were some great times!” *laughs*

Five minutes later, Kevin finally gets his shot at Alexandra’s ass and begins fucking it. As he does, she is now riding Zack. Meanwhile, Jordan & Scott watch on while jerking themselves off.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! I love that big dick in my ass.” Alexandra said with a big smile as Kevin & Zack continued to DP her. As she bounces on Zack’s cock, her big boobs move and jiggle too. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! That cock feels so good in my ass!” *moans*

Scott soon takes over from Kevin and begins pounding the Night Hunter’s star’s asshole once again. She then begins blowing Kevin as Scott & Zack double penetrate her.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Fuck my ass!” Alexandra said before she returned to blowing Scott. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!”

After five minutes, Alexandra begins riding Zack anal reverse cowgirl while blowing Jordan.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! Fuck my ass!” Alexandra said as she rode Zack. She then continues to blow Jordan. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!”

Alexandra soon begins titfucking Jordan for a bit as well.

“Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! Fuck my big tits!” Alexandra said with a laugh. “Yes! Yes! Yes! Keep fucking my ass, Zack.” *moans*

Much later that morning, Alexandra is now sweaty from the fucking she has been doing all morning. She is now kneeling on the bedroom floor as Kevin, Jordan, Scott & Zack surround her. The four well-endowed studs are all ready to blow their load while jerking their big cocks for the hot actress.

“I want you all to cum on my face and my big tits.” Alexandra said while looking up at the Wakers. “Okay, hose me down with that hot cum, right now!”

Jordan is the first to fire a sizable cumshot onto the right side of the True Detective star’s face. He is then followed by Scott who covers the left side of her face. Zack then grunts blasting a huge load of cum directly into Alexandra's left eye which seals it shut.”

“Ha! Ha! Ha! I love it when that happens.” Alexandra said after having her left eye closed by Zack’s cumshot.

Last but not least, Kevin’s cock finally explodes and expels several thick ropes of cum onto the busty brunette’s face, hair, and huge boobs. Alexandra even opens her mouth in time to catch some of his load as well.

“Oh my god! I wasn’t expecting that.” Alexandra said with a laugh before swallowing down Kevin’s cum. “Wow! That was just incredible guys!”

Zack & Kevin then helped Alexandra get back to her feet.

“Thanks! And I have something for you too.” Alexandra said before opening her nightstand. She then pulls out and hands each of the four studs a vanilla envelope. “Here is a cash bonus for how well you fucked me this morning. You guys more than earned it!” *laughs*

“Thank you, Miss Daddario.” Kevin replied while counting the cash inside his envelope.

“That’s very generous of you.” Jordan replied with a smile.

“Hell yeah!” Scott replied.

“Wow! That’s a lot of moolah!” Zack replied with a grin.

“No problem guys! Well, go and enjoy the rest of this beautiful Saturday morning.” Alexandra said while waving goodbye to the four Wakers as they collected their clothing and left her bedroom.

Two hours later….

After taking a shower and tidying up her bedroom, Alexandra is now dressed in a white t-shirt, gray jeans, and black tennis shoes. The hot actress is now sitting in her living room watching television while drinking from her coffee mug. As she watches her program, the actress would soon receive a phone call. When Alexandra answers her iPhone she sees the call is from her finance, Andrew.

“Hey, Andrew. I miss you so much!” Alexandra said in an excited tone.

“I miss you too, Alex.” Andrew replied. “So, did you do anything productive this morning?”

“Ha! Ha! Ha! As a matter of fact, I did. It even helped me to wake the fuck up!” Alexandra responded with a sly smile before taking another sip of her coffee.

The End
« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 11:58:55 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, jnunez9098

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2022, 02:19:10 PM »
Hot final chapter with a really hot celeb. Finishing the series with a flourish.
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Calibur009

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2022, 02:35:06 PM »
Hot final chapter with a really hot celeb. Finishing the series with a flourish.

Thanks! Dark. :Y:

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA