Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: All I want get is a little bit closer (to Orgasm)  (Read 96 times)

Sign54

All I want get is a little bit closer (to Orgasm)
« on: April 27, 2024, 08:57:37 AM »
  Title: All I want get is a little bit closer (to Orgasm)
Celebrities involved: Hayley Kiyoko, Tegan Quin, Sara Quin
Kinks: Futa, handjob, Canadian, interracial
Note: this is a work of fiction and does not defame any of the women involved

Hayley Kiyoko, the well-known sapphic Asian American pop singer, always knew she liked girls. The singer was at a GLAAD awards show where the famous indie pop band, Tegan and Sara were also there. They were not only her idols musically, but the Canadian twins were also two of the most beautiful women on the planet. To her, she loved how they “dressed and looked androgynously”, and she had jilled off to the twins privately reading Quincest fanfic.
   Hayley was woefully ignorant of one element of the Quin sisters though... She did not know that one morning as teenagers during the 90s in Calgary, things magically went “weird” one winter day after a rave. The twins, at Sonia’s house, both woke up with a dick and balls replacing their pussies, but still sounded and looked  the same in every other way despite their new genitals. They did have a visibly increased libido and found it really easy to get around girls. Sara teased Tegan as she had a skinnier dick, yet a longer one than Sara had.
               Hayley was at the Glaad show and was prepared to meet with them as a gay girl. She saw them and asked them “Tegan and Sara Quin, how is it here?”, smiling at their beauty. Tegan said “great”, while Sara said, “these are my kind of people”.  Hayley kept talking to them and caught up with them musically and how great their new album is. She was still blissfully ignorant of the Quin twins and the fact they had penises.
   Hayley asked them about “gay girl stuff” as well. Most notably, she asked them, “What do you think is sexy about a woman?” Tegan said “wWhen they are skateboarders or something” while Sara then said “I find it hot when they take their own bras off when I’m in bed with them”. Hayley said, “What do you think about me, I am gay and a girl myself?” The twins both blushed a bit given they knew what was going on and blood started flowing downwards.
   Hayley noticed something was off and looked at the Canadians up and down. She then noticed between their legs, something that was not “ladylike”. Both Tegan and Sara had noticeable bulges in their pants she usually only saw in guys. Hayley wasn’t freaked out at all, but intrigued at what was down there, or if they were just wearing packers. Hayley asked them “What is it that you have between your legs? I won’t judge you or anything?”
   Sara whispered in Tegan’s ear “I think she knows we have penises, and she wants to find the crudest solution.” Tegan giggled and then told Sara, whispering “I mean, Hayley is cute, and we have to cum a lot to be healthy, so, why just let her relieve us.” Hayley actually overheard what was said and then asked “so you two have penises, not that there's anything wrong with that?”
   The Quin twins were blushing, but paradoxically getting more visibly erect.  They then jointly told Hayley “Yes, we do, why don’t we show you our dicks in the ladies washroom?” Hayley blushed, not able to contain her excitement and was obviously excited about it. She saw the Quins unzip their pants, then underpants and pull out their dicks. Hayley noticed that Tegan was longer, but Sara was thicker. She said “I kind of prefer you have dicks; just because I can jerk you two off at the same time.”
   Tegan and Sara, given their sapphic instincts, both stood frozen and were happy to let this younger woman jerk them off.  Neither woman could really think about anything except sex. Hayley started to stroke them both off, with her left hand on Sara’s dick and her right one on Tegan’s. Hayley said “I know how to give handjobs, you being girls shouldn’t change much”.  Hayley was careful, knowing not to stroke too hard and that she would eventually need to touch their balls.
   Tegan was saying “Don’t … stop” while writhing in pleasure, Sara was saying “Sis, what is so greeeattt. .. as she fell into the same pleasure.” The Quins were falling deeper into lust. Hayley was fully clothed but feeling a bit tingly between her legs, which had more “conventional” genitals for a cis woman to have. Hayley surprisingly enjoyed it despite the fact her musical idols had penises. To her, it was like batting left-handed as she stroked the twin Canadians sausages.
      Tegan was saying, please don’t stop, as started to feel her balls tighten. Sara said “you always cum first and and this time will be no different” while smirking, even though she was well on her own way even if not quite as far along. Hayley smirked knowing what she was doing. She said “which one of you Canadians will cum on me first”? The twins were unable to respond in time to that comment.
        Tegan came first, shooting her smelly cum out of her dick. Sara was moaning  and said “I knew you’d … cum… first” as she was close herself. Hayley ticked Sara’s testicles and then. Sara a few seconds later shot her own stinky cum out of her dick. The twins cum splattered all over Hayley’s clothes and some fell on her face. Hayley smiled, knowing she had made two women cum.
        As the Canadians came down from their orgasms, they told Hayley to kiss them both. Hayley did that and kissed Tegan; and then, Sara. Then, they cleaned up and the Quins pulled up their underwear and pulled up their pants. They did not care they had cum stains given that Hayley Kiyoko had blown them. They knew this would happen again, and maybe, that there would be penetration of the Asian-American singer.
The End

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA