Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Decades of Decadence  (Read 3646 times)

Nidhogg

Decades of Decadence
« on: August 17, 2021, 05:38:32 PM »
(the title is inspired by a compilation album by Mötley Crüe in case you wonder)

The next week(end?) I’ll finally, finally, finally start my new series.

DoD is a project I’ve been working on for quite some time. The planning stage actually began over 10 years ago, although most of the stories have since been altered fundamentally.

The biggest influence of this series by far is Journal of an Agent by Carnagejackson. It's a series which has laid out much of the ground-premise that I intend to use for this one; a first person narrative with one main-character, relatively short chapters with a new scenario and a different celebrity each time. If you look closely you might find a few clues that the story takes place in the same universe as JoaA. I will however be working on completely different characters, so it’s just minor homages. I wanted to place the setting close to the movie biz since I needed a main character who had the opportunity to be close to the various women I’m writing about. An agent or "agent’esque" character like my protagonist was the best solution.

The story is my take on the exaggerated impression people have about the movie business and Hollywood in genereal, where everyone’s having sex with everyone all the time - to gain favors, to manipulate, to reward, to have fun, or just because the girls are so randy they can’t help themselves. It’s by no means trying to be realistic. Keep in mind that I’m also inspired by B-movies, pulp literature, various manga and all sorts of unsound fiction, which is why some of the chapters are going to be ridiculously OTT. I think it makes it easier and funnier to work with, since the premise of celebrity fiction is quite «out there» to begin with. The series will include, among other things, gunfights, knife fights, kidnappings, plane crashes, corrupt oil sheiks, hillbillies, car chases, isolated jungle tribes, Arab harems, belly dance, trailer parks, drug deals gone wrong, secret sex cults, sleazy men and equally sleazy celebrities willing to throw themselves at out hero.

The stories will center around actresses who were popular in the years between ca. 2003-2020. While all were famous to a certain degree, I will sometimes focus on girls I think never got the attention they deserved in the fiction-department, including some foreign talent.

The timeline will follow a chronological succession up until contemporary times with numerous flashbacks, flash-forwards and so on. As the story stick close to the movies and TV-series that were hits throughout these decades you might get a clue when certain women may appear.

Currently I’m writing 30+ chapters and have 50+ more on the planning stage, so this story will take a fuckload of time to finish, if it ever will. The first 10-12 chapters should be out this year tho.

I’m open for suggestions when it comes to scenarios and celebs, but keep in mind that in a story with about 100 different women there’s a chance they’re already placed on my schedule.  ;)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 06:04:34 PM by Nidhogg »

The following users thanked this post: Viri, KMB, Blocboy VC, JustinMays402

Cadeauxxx

Re: Decades of Decadence (multiple celebs)
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2021, 06:16:05 PM »

Wow, that sounds like a lot of writing. You have some great ideas here though. Carnage is a legend and had a huge influence on my writing when I first got started.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: KMB, Blocboy VC

JustinMays402

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2021, 09:33:39 PM »
I think Cassandra Peterson aka Elvira would be a worthy inclusion (her in her Elvira getup could work for the sex cult idea)

Nidhogg

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2021, 05:01:00 PM »
I think Cassandra Peterson aka Elvira would be a worthy inclusion (her in her Elvira getup could work for the sex cult idea)
Interesting suggestion. She still looked great during the time-period I intend to write about, so who knows...

KMB

Re: Decades of Decadence
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2021, 08:11:22 PM »
This sounds insane in the very best way and I am extremely here for it.

Good luck!

KMB
Check out all my newest, hottest stories at www.patreon.com/kmb All my latest stories are there and you can order a custom too. I could use your support!

The following users thanked this post: Nidhogg

Viri

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2021, 09:54:35 PM »
Looks like you're off to an amazing start already. Damn that story with Heather Graham was fucking hot as hell, and JLH is coming up next? I'm gonna park my ass right at the couch and wait for the next one.

Nidhogg

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2021, 07:37:06 AM »
Thanks gang, greatly appreciated!

JLH is coming up next? I'm gonna park my ass right at the couch and wait for the next one.

It should appear in the next couple of days. The first 8-10 episodes are actually 90-99% done, so I just need to give them a polish.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 07:43:21 AM by Nidhogg »

diamond_luv

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2021, 02:12:08 AM »
Okay, having read the first chapter before this topic, how do I express my appreciation for such dedication? To say I'm impressed would be quite an understatement.

Im FLOORED that you have written that much and are planning something so ambitious.

You have some true talent in your skills, will be looking forward to reading more. Some great ideas in here that could make for terrific scenarios.

VSM14

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2021, 08:26:07 PM »
I love your stories so far. Is there any chance Jessica Alba may enter the series?

Nidhogg

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2021, 03:56:35 PM »
Absolutely. In fact, she's on my schedule!  8)

You may have to wait about 10 chapters or so, but I'll get to her eventually.

Viri

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2021, 09:09:43 PM »
That gang bang session was scorching hot. Great job.

Viri

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2021, 04:03:58 PM »
Just wanted to come back to this and give you praise. So far, this series has been outstanding work. If this site still had awards, you would no doubt be my pick for best new author. You are a far better writer than I could ever be (and no where near as lazy as I am lol). I hope you write more stuff in come the new year.

Nidhogg

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2021, 08:57:21 AM »
Thanks a ton! It's praise like this that inspire me to continue the story, but as I've said before; it's just getting started. I have plans for a 80-100 episode span and I'm still getting new ideas, so it'll probably be updated for years to come.

Viri

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2021, 08:59:47 AM »
80 to 100 chapters? Fuck me, you could be in league with Cade putting out that number of stories at high quality.

diamond_luv

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2022, 08:16:24 PM »
Funny to look back at this thread.

This project has turned out to be incredible.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA