Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Sex with a Stranger Part 2 (Robert Pattinson)  (Read 2051 times)

icestorm

Sex with a Stranger Part 2 (Robert Pattinson)
« on: September 05, 2019, 04:06:54 AM »
Written by icestorm
Disclaimer: If you ain’t 18, begone! This is for the adults, and Sweetness, you’re not.
Hope you enjoy it, if you don’t well, I tried. I don’t take requests, sorry.
And I thank you for not copying this story and putting it elsewhere.
And remember, there is no spoon.
I really have no idea what color Robert Pattinson’s eyes are, I see different colors, so for this story, they are blue.
And no, I will not write another fic about these two.

Sex with a Stranger: Part 2

Rob waited for Daisy to regain consciousness. He didn’t know he could do that. It had stunned him when she passed out. Daisy moaned and stirred, opening her eyes. She looked around and spotted Rob looking at her, smiling. She smiled back and sat up. ” I never knew I could do that.” She giggled. “I never had that happen to me.” She felt a hunger pang. “Let’s go eat.” Daisy got dressed, and they both headed into the kitchen. “By the way…did anybody happen to hear us?” Daisy looked at him, hearing the worry in his voice. “Nope, I spent good money to have this place soundproofed. It’s like space…no one can hear you, or in this case me, scream.” He smiled, the worry leaving his face. They teamed up and made dinner. They chatted as they worked, enjoying each others company.  She admitted to have seen him in the 4th Harry Potter movie, but not any of the Twilight movies.
They were making their way to the table, when Rob stopped and looked outside. “A hot tub?” She nodded. “We can take a dip after dinner.” He grinned at her. He was already planning how to have fun in the hot tub. They sat and ate. She looked at him and shivered, remembering how he had made her cum. He saw her shiver and knew why.

After they finished eating Daisy ran outside and turned on the hot tub. After that, they went upstairs to put on their swimsuits. Daisy showed Rob the guest room and she went to her bedroom. She quickly stripped and grabbed a dark blue bikini. Daisy tied the top, then the bottom. She emerged from her room, towel in hand.  Rob was already heading downstairs. She caught up with him and admired the view from the back. He had on green swim trunks. Daisy licked her lips. She was looking forward to getting into the hot tub with Rob. What she didn’t know was that Rob had an evil grin on his face. He was thinking of ways of making her cum.
They made their way outside to the hot tub. Daisy got in first, followed by Rob. He pulled her to him and kissed her deeply. He rubbed his crotch against her. She moaned in his mouth. He released her and they sat down. They relaxed, enjoying the bubbles. He looked around. All the other houses were dark, indicating everyone else was asleep. He grinned. Rob leaned over and kissed Daisy. She returned the kiss, moaning softly. Rob wrapped his arms around Daisy’s back and unties her bikini top. He grabbed her hips, and lifted her on the side of the hot tub. He leaned down and untied her bikini bottoms with his teeth.

Keeping one string between his teeth, Rob pulled the bikini off, Daisy helping by lifting her hips. Rob suckled her nipples, his hands caressing her body. Daisy bit her lip, trying not to make too much noise. Rob peeled his trunks down, revealing his thick 10″ dick. It stood at attention. Daisy’s jaw dropped. Rob grinned. He gripped her hips, lifting her up. Daisy wraps her legs around Rob’s waist and he pumped slowly inside Daisy. He picks up speed, faster and faster, Daisy whimpering and moaning. He feels the tightening in his balls. He grips her harder, still pumping and breathing becoming small grunts. Daisy’s whimpers become full out moans. Without warning, Rob explodes inside Daisy, thick jets of cum erupting from him and into her. Daisy cries out and cums, shuddering. Rob carefully lowers Daisy on the edge of the hot tub, then sits down himself. Both are breathing heavily.

After a few minutes, they grab their swimsuits, leave the hot tub and go inside the house. They go upstairs, heading to Daisy’s bedroom. Daisy grins, and turns to face Rob and got down on her knees. She takes his hardening dick in her hands and kisses the head. She then slowly takes the entire length into her mouth. She doesn’t gag on it. Daisy goes to the base, then draws back to the tip, sliding her tongue along the underside. Rob groans, tangling his fingers in her hair. It doesn’t take long for him to cum. Daisy swallows the load, some of the cum drip from her lips.  Rob releases Daisy’s hair and pants, eyes closed and smiling. Daisy rises to her feet. He opens his eyes and blue eyes meet green as he looks at her. “Been a long time since anyone gave me a proper blowjob.” Daisy smiles and blushes.
He pulls her to him, and kisses her. He slides a hand between them and caresses her pussy.  She moans in his mouth. Rob slides a finger in, exploring, feeling her shiver. His finger slides in and out slowly, then faster, bringing her close to another orgasm. He can tell how close she is, and pulls out. She looks at him, disappointed. He simply walks her to her bed and they get in.  Daisy get on top of Rob and starts to ride him. His hands slide up to her tits, and caresses them, pinching the nipples. She groans, riding him faster, then slower, doing to him what he did to her. Rob lifts his hips, going deeper, adding to their pleasure, both moaning. Daisy picks up speed. Rob feels his balls tighten. He grabs Daisy’s hips, practically slamming her down as he tilts up. Daisy yells, as Rob shouts, both cumming at the same time.  Daisy collapses on top of Rob and they both fall asleep.

Epilogue
After two weeks of getting to know and fucking each other, Rob and Daisy part ways. They keep in touch with each other, either by texting or calling.
One day, Daisy surprises Rob by showing up at his hotel room. What happens then? I’ll leave that to your imagination.

Come for the debauchery, stay for the hedonism

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Cadeauxxx

Re: Sex with a Stranger Part 2 (Robert Pattinson)
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2019, 10:19:01 PM »
Great story. Perhaps Daisy surprises him with news that she is pregnant?
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: icestorm

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA