Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Ex-Disney Dicksuckers Club (Multiple Celebrities)  (Read 12400 times)

Calibur009

The Ex-Disney Dicksuckers Club (Multiple Celebrities)
« on: August 28, 2020, 02:27:27 PM »
The Ex-Disney Dicksuckers Club
Written by Calibur009

Chapter 1

Starring: Kelli Berglund, Paris Berelc & Olivia Holt

Guest Starring: Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale & Selena Gomez

Los Angeles, California, March 23, 2018

7:19 PM

Kelli Berglund, Olivia Holt & Paris Berelc are sitting on the couch watching television and drinking fruit beverages at Kelli’s place. All three former Disney stars are dressed in small white tops and jean shorts. Kelli’s phone then begins to ring.

Kelli picks up her phone and says “Hello who is this?”

The voice on the other end replies “Is this Kelli Berglund?”

Kelli responds “Yes it is who may I ask is calling?”

The voice replies “Hello Kelli! This is Vanessa Hudgens we met briefly at an event a few months ago.”

Kelli then says “That’s right! We did and even exchanged numbers too. How is it going Vanessa?”

Vanessa replies “I’m doing fine! But the reason I’m calling you today is because I would like to meet with you properly this time if that is okay with you?”

Kelli responds “I’m a big fan of yours Vanessa so I would love to meet with you longer than 10 minutes. Do you have a specific day and time in mind?”

Vanessa replies “How about tonight at The Sticky Sheets.”

Kelli in a confused tone replies “That’s a motel right?! Okay I think I can find it. I’ll tell them maybe they’ll be interested in coming along too.”

Vanessa responds “Excellent! I have something really important to discuss with you three girls. So I’ll see you all when you get here. Goodbye!”

After her conversation with Vanessa, Kelli says “I wasn’t expecting a phone call from Vanessa Hudgens today.”

Olivia says “Is that who it was? What did she want?”

Kelli replies “Vanessa said she has something important to discuss with us tonight.”

Paris responds “Tonight?! Well it’s not like we’re doing anything else. So let’s go meet her!”

Kelli says “That is true Paris! Let’s go get ready.”

Olivia replies “Yeah it could be fun!”

All three starlets leave the couch to get ready for a night out.

8:56 PM

A red jeep pulls up and parks at a seedy looking two story motel named The Sticky Sheets. Kelli who was driving exits the vehicle first then Olivia & Paris. All three girls are wearing black dresses and heels.

Olivia says “The Sticky Sheets?! What kind of name is that for a motel?!”

Paris giggles and replies “I think I know why it’s named that.”

Kelli looks around nervously and says “This motel looks a bit run down. But this is the place Vanessa said to meet her at. She also said that her room is the last room on the top floor as well.”

Kelli, Olivia & Paris begin to walk upstairs until they reach the final room.

Kelli then knocks on the door and says “Hello! Is anyone in there?”

A voice says to her “Come on in!”

As soon as the trio enter the motel room they see Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale & Selena Gomez waiting for them.

Vanessa is dressed in a revealing red romper and heels. Ashley is wearing a yellow blouse, white shorts and brown boots. Selena is dressed in a tight red top, no bra, jeans and heels.

They’re also wearing party hats and have a huge “Welcome!” sign on the wall of their room as well.

Vanessa says “Welcome! Glad to see you three made it here!”

Ashley says “They definitely have Club potential.”

Selena responds “I think they are too Ashley.”

The six former Disney actresses all say hello to each other.

Kelli, Olivia & Paris have confused looks on their faces after meeting their older former Disney peers.

Kelli says “So Vanessa what did you want to talk to us about?”

Vanessa replies “It’ll probably be better to show you and then explain afterwards.”

Selena turns on the VCR that is connected to their room’s television and presses the play button.

The videos show Vanessa, Selena & Ashley nude and giving blowjobs to several men lined up in a row.

Kelli, Olivia & Paris look at the screen of the video as loud slurp, suck and pop noises come from it.

Vanessa, also looks at the screen and says “We really should have filmed more of those group blowbangs.” She then giggles.

Olivia then says “Is this what you wanted to discuss with us?”

Paris replies “Yeah what does a video of you three sucking dicks have to do with us?”

Kelli responds “Yeah! I don’t get it either Vanessa.”

Vanessa says “I think you girls have an idea. Since you three have been hosting blowjob parties of your own.”

Kelli in a surprised tone replies “How do you know about that?”

Vanessa smirks and responds “I have my ways of finding out information”. She then adds “Plus it’s not exactly a secret what you three girls have been doing around this town.”

Olivia says “Okay we like to have fun by sucking random guys’ dicks.”

Paris replies “Yeah we love the thrill of blowing some random guys. Also we’re pretty damn good at it too!”

Kelli responds “Now I will admit I’m not as skilled as Paris & Olivia when it comes to blowjobs. But it’s still fun to do it.”

Ashley says “That’s why you girls are perfect to take over the Club!”

Selena replies ‘You three are exactly what we’ve been looking for.”

Vanessa responds “Absolutely! We have been doing this since 2013 so we’re ready to move on. But we would like to pass down our little group.”

Ashley then says “But we want the Club to stay in the Disney family.”

Selena replies “Yes! Former Disney girls only. Especially ones who love to suck dick as much as we do.”

Vanessa then says “Definitely! I forgot to mention the full name of our group is the Ex-Disney Dicksuckers Club. It is a mouthful and yes that pun was intended so it’s just the Club for short.” She then adds “So how about it girls. Do you accept our proposal?”

Kelli, Olivia & Paris look at each other and grin.

Kelli says “Okay Vanessa we’ll accept your offer to become the new Club. We think it’ll be fun.”

Vanessa says “Excellent! But it’s not going to be that easy.”

Ashley replies “No it’s not! You girls will have to be initiated to take over our Club.”

Selena responds “That is correct and we have the perfect initiation for you three too. Hey Ashley why don’t you go let them out.”

Ashley replies “Sure! I think they’ve waited long enough.”

Kelli asks “What is this initiation?”

Vanessa replies “You girls will see in a moment.”

Ashley opens the door to the bathroom and three men walk out of it.

Two white men, one with blonde hair named Zack, the other with curly brown hair named Curt and lastly a bald black man with a beard named Bobby.

Vanessa looks at the three men and says “Ladies this is your initiation!”

Selena replies “You three are going to have to suck the dicks of these fine gentlemen until they cum if you want to take over our Club.”

Ashley responds “That’s right! So are you girls ready for your initiation?!”

Olivia in a confident tone says “So all we have to do is blow those guys until they cum?! If so I don’t think that will be much of a problem.”

Paris replies “I agree that’s not much of a challenge for us.”

Vanessa laughs and responds “How about you guys drop your pants and show the young ladies what you’re packing!”

Just as Vanessa commands Zack, Curt & Bobby drop their slacks and their huge dicks pop out.

Kelli, Olivia & Paris look at the men’s cocks in awe.

Olivia says “Holy shit! Those dicks are way bigger than the ones we normally suck!”

Paris replies “You’re not lying about that Olivia!”

Kelli responds “Well I’m not going to let their big cocks intimidate me. I’m ready to start the initiation.”

Vanessa says “Kelli I love your enthusiasm!” She then adds “Not only do you girls have to blow these guys until they cum but you have to deepthroat them at least ten times to pass the initiation. Also the first one to make their man cum will replace me as the head of the Club. So bring your A game ladies!”

Selena then says “You girls may want to remove your clothes too.”

Ashley laughs and replies “Indeed! Because things are going to get messy if you know what I mean.”

Kelli, Olivia & Paris begin to undress until they’re only wearing their thong underwear.

Vanessa then whispers into Kelli’s ear “Good luck!” She then joins Ashley & Selena on the bed.

Selena, Ashley & Vanessa are now all sitting on one of the beds in their room to watch the action.

Vanessa then says “It’s time to put those pretty mouths of yours to work. So girls get ready to suck those big dicks right now!”

As soon as Vanessa says this Kelli, Olivia & Paris get on their knees as the three well endowed men line up in front of them. Bobby stands in front of Kelli, Zack in front of Olivia and lastly Curt in front of Paris. All three girls begin to blow their respective men.

Olivia & Paris are expertly slurping away at their guys’ cocks and even lick their balls before returning to sucking their dicks. Kelli looks over at her two friends whose oral skills are clearly more advanced than her own, as they blow their men without much difficulty.

Kelli goes back to licking the head of Bobby’s cock before she spits on it. She then begins jerking his big dick with both of her hands.

Ashley says “Wow! looks like we have a jerker here!”

Selena replies “Yeah but it’s not a bad technique for her to use when sucking a cock that big though.”

Vanessa laughs and responds “That girl is a quick learner.”

After Kelli jerks Bobby’s cock for a while she begins to suck it again. With every pass of Bobby’s cock moving in and out of her mouth Kelli begins to enjoy the taste of his cock more and more.

Meanwhile Olivia after several minutes of sucking Zack’s dick eventually deepthroats him down to the base.

Olivia catches her breath then laughs. She says “Wow! This cock is definitely a mouthful!” She then continues to suck Zack’s big cock.

Vanessa watching on says “And we have our first deepthroat! Keep it up girls!”

Paris, who is enjoying herself the most out of the trio. Eventually deepthroats the cock her man Curt as well.

Being very pleased with herself, Paris says to Curt “Look at what I just did to your cock! You’re going to love it when I do it again.” She grins and happily returns to sucking Curt’s dick.

Kelli is now really enjoying sucking Bobby’s cock. So much in fact that the pretty brunette begins talking dirty while she blows him.

She says “You love how I suck that big black dick of yours don’t you! Glug! Glug! Glug! Glug!” A few minutes later just like her friends, Kelli eventually deepthroats her man’s cock as well. Kelli smiles and returns to blowing Bobby’s dick and even starts licking his balls.

Ashley says “Damn! Vanessa you were right about her. Kelli has some dick sucking talent!”

Selena replies “No kidding! That really is some dicksucking skill right there!”

Vanessa responds “I think all three of them are talented. But yes Kelli is definitely gifted.”

As the time of their initiation passes on Kelli, Olivia & Paris continue to jerk, lick, slurp, suck and deepthroat their men to the point that their huge cocks and balls are completely covered in the former Disney stars’ spittle. Not to mention the three starlets themselves are covered in their own saliva as well. Also by this point the trio have now deepthroated their respective men nine times.

Selena says “Alright you girls are in the home stretch now!”

Ashley replies “That’s right! Only one more deepthroat left until one of you wins!”

Vanessa responds “Whoever chokes down their man’s cock one last time wins and becomes the head of the Club!”

It is now a close race now between the three former Disney starlets. Each one using her best oral technique on their men before attempting to deepthroat them one last time.

Kelli, Olivia & Paris are in unison bobbing their heads with their pretty lips wrapped around their guys' huge cocks blowing & sucking them like there’s no tomorrow. Bobby, Zack & Curt are all on the verge of blowing their loads for the beautiful starlets as well.

Olivia comes close to deepthroating Zack one final time but can’t quite get to the base of his dick again. The same for Paris sucking Curt’s dick. Lastly Kelli with her mouth entirely covered in saliva, takes one last deep breath, inserts Bobby's cock back into her mouth and succeeds in deepthroating him.

Bobby says “Goddamn!” He then cums down Kelli's throat. Afterwards with a loud pop she releases his dick from her mouth, swallows all of his cum down. Kelly then says “Woo! That doesn’t taste bad at all!” She then licks her lips and smiles.

Looking on from the bed Vanessa, Ashley & Selena say in unison “We have a winner!!!”

Vanessa then says to Olivia & Paris “Okay girls you don’t have to deepthroat now since Kelli won. But you do need to finish off your guys.”

Olivia & Paris do just that by jerking off both Zack & Curt’s cocks until both men shoot their loads onto their pretty faces.

Zack blasts three hot loads onto Olivia’s face and Curt shoots two massive cum blasts onto Paris’ face with the second blast gluing her right eye shut.

Olivia says “Fuck! That’s a lot of cum!”

Paris says “My guy got me pretty good too!”

Both Olivia & Paris then giggle about how much cum is on their faces.

Selena says “Fuck! you girls really did make a mess!”

Ashley replies “I’ll say! They’re completely covered in cum and spit. I’m getting a flashback to the night when Vanessa and I blew all of those stage crewmen on the set of High School Musical 3!”

Vanessa smiles and responds “I remember that night very well! Girls now that was an incredible display of cocksucking! Bravo!”

Vanessa then walks over to Kelli and says to her “Kelli that was amazing. You really wanted it didn’t you?”

Kelli, still catching her breath replies “I really did! Also I can honestly say that I really love sucking dick now!”

Vanessa laughs and responds “Well you're the new head of the Club and you earned it.”

Kelli replies “Thank you Vanessa! You too Ashley & Selena. You are not going to regret passing the Club down to us.”

Olivia says “Congrats Kelli! I had no idea that you were that skilled at sucking dick!”

Paris replies “I didn’t either! Kelli you pretty much put us to shame there.”

Kelli responds “Well I wouldn’t say that but thanks you two! I guess I just needed the right motivation.”

Afterwards Kelli, Olivia & Paris proceed to the bathroom to clean themselves up.

11:55 PM

The former Disney stars say goodbye to each other. Then Kelli, Olivia & Paris along with Vanessa exit the motel room.

Vanessa says “Well goodbye girl. Have fun with the Club!”

Kelli replies “Thanks for believing in me Vanessa that meant a lot.”

Vanessa replies “You’re welcome I knew you had potential you just needed proper motivation like you said.”

Kelli then says “So what are you three going to do now?”

Vanessa replies “Ashley, Selena and myself all have some different projects we’re going to be focusing on but we’ll still keep in touch. We’ll be keeping in touch with you girls too.”

Kelli then says “It’s pretty late now so we better get going. Goodbye Vanessa and thanks again.”

Vanessa replies “No! Thank you girls for agreeing to take over our little Club.”

As Kelli, Olivia & Paris walk towards and enter their jeep, Vanessa with her perfect manicured right hand waves goodbye to them before she returns to the motel room.

Well that was the story of how Olivia, Paris and myself became the Club. For close to one year now we have had some amazing blowjob fun. We have sucked off so many guys that I couldn’t even begin to tell you the exact number. In fact we started having weekly meetings just to keep track of all the dicks we’ve blown. So we decided to rent a place here in Los Angeles to hold our meetings and any other extra curricular activities that we decide to engage in. We call it the Clubhouse.

End of Chapter 1
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 02:33:30 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: John Connors, DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, desertcloud85354

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
Re: The Ex-Disney Dicksuckers Club (Multiple Celebrities) [Chapter 1]
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2020, 02:16:19 PM »
Great story @Calibur009. Look forward to seeing where you take it.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Calibur009

Re: The Ex-Disney Dicksuckers Club (Multiple Celebrities) [Chapter 1]
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2020, 08:24:28 AM »
Great story @Calibur009. Look forward to seeing where you take it.

Thanks! I will be posting chapter 2 in a few minutes.

Calibur009

Re: The Ex-Disney Dicksuckers Club (Multiple Celebrities)
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2020, 08:28:39 AM »
Chapter 2

Guest Starring: Vanessa Hudgens

March 21, 2019

12:36 PM

Olivia is relaxing by the pool at her home. The blonde starlet is wearing a skimpy pink bikini. She is also seated in a pool chair giving her pool cleaner a young black man by the name of Charlie some oral attention.

She says to him “You love the extra bonus of me sucking your big dick every time you clean my pool don’t you?”

Charlie replies “Yes I do Ms. Holt!”

She replies “I bet you do!”

Olivia continues to suck his cock after their exchange. Loud slurp and suck noises are heard from Olivia’s skilled mouth as she speeds up blowing Charlie’s dick. She even licks his balls as well.

She then gives Charlie a handjob, giggles and says “I love jerking off your big cock!” She begins to slap herself with it too which turns her on even more. Olivia even slaps the head of his dick on her tongue as well. She does this for a while before going back to sucking Charlie’s dick.

Olivia rapidly blows Charlie’s dick for a while. She does this until he grunts.

Charlie says “I’m about to cum!”

Olivia smiles and replies “Cum on my face! I love when guys cum on my face.”

Charlie does just that and proceeds to fire a huge blast of cum onto Olivia’s beautiful visage. She then uses her right finger to scoop some of the cum from her face into her mouth and swallows it.

Olivia then says to Charlie “Alright that is enough fun for today. You need to get back to work cleaning my pool and I have a meeting to get ready for”.

1:13 PM

Meanwhile at the park, Kelli who is now sporting blonde hair herself. She is also giving a lucky fan a special meet and greet. The blonde starlet is wearing a blue sports bra, black spandex leggings and sneakers.

Kelli is bobbing her head rapidly between the legs of a twenty year old white man with red hair named Sam while he’s seated on the park’s bench.

Kelli says to him “I bet you never thought you would be receiving a blowjob from Bree Davenport today at the park did you?”

Sam replies “Not in a million years! You were only the reason I even watched Lab Rats when I was younger.”

“Kelli laughs and responds “Well you’re not the first guy to tell me that. But it’s still sweet and I must say you have a pretty long dick too”.

After blowing him for a while Kelli begins to jerk his cock and playfully slaps herself on the face with it. Several more minutes pass of Kelli blowing Sam his cock finally erupts inside of her mouth.

Kelli then happily gulps it down, winks at him and says “Now that was some incredible fan interaction!”

Sam then says “That was fucking incredible! Thank you so much Kelli.” He then stands up from the bench and walks away slowly.

Kelli laughs and says “Wow! I’m surprised he was able to move that quick after the blowjob I just gave him.” She then looks at her watch and says “Shit! I need to get going so I can get ready for the meeting!”

1:59 PM

Inside of a parked taxi near the Clubhouse is Paris. She is dressed in a red halter top, short jean shorts and white tennis shoes.

Paris is blowing the driver, a Hispanic man named Manny in the backseat of the taxi.

With a huge grin, Paris says “Wow! Your cock is so big!” She then goes right back to slurping on Manny’s dick. Paris even licks his balls and says “Your balls are good too!”  As Paris licks Manny’s balls she begins to give his cock a handjob with both of her hands.

After a few more minutes of Paris’ amazing oral skills, Manny cums inside of her mouth which she happily swallows.

She then says “Now wasn’t that better than an autograph of me?”

Manny replies “Hell yeah it was Ms. Berelc! Also no charge!”

Paris grins and reaches into her purse and pays him anyway. She then says “That was fun and you keep the change!”

She then exits the taxi and makes her way towards the Clubhouse and enters it.

2:27 PM

Olivia, who is wearing a white top, short checkered skirt and white boots along with Paris are seated at the table of the main room of the Clubhouse. They are waiting for Kelli to start the meeting. The two former Disney stars are drinking Evian water as well.

Olivia says “This Clubhouse is really nice isn’t it Paris?”

Paris replies “Definitely and the best part is that we don’t have to pay much to rent it.”

Olivia smiles and responds “The triple blowjob we gave Mr. Johnson was worth it!”

Paris says “Tell me about it! Also who would have thought an old guy would have a cock that big and thick too!”

Olivia replies “I know! Kelli was very impressed by it.”

Paris & Olivia have a laugh as Kelli finally enters the room.

Kelli is dressed in an open light blue blouse, short black top, denim skirt, heels and she is carrying a black book.

Kelli says to Olivia & Paris “Hey girls! It’s time for the meeting to begin.” She then takes a seat at the table. Kelli then says “As head of the Club I officially call this meeting to order!”

Kelli then asks Olivia “How many dicks have you sucked since our last meeting?”

Olivia with a very pleased look on her face says “Well I blew a guy in the restroom of a Starbucks last week, about five other randoms over the weekend and my pool guy today. So I’ve sucked seven dicks since the last time we met.”

Kelli writes Olivia’s number in the book and says “That’s awesome Olivia!”

Kelli now asks Paris “Okay Paris, how many dicks have you sucked since our last meeting?”

Paris replies “I blew two guys at the same time in a public stall last week, five randoms and I gave my taxi driver a blowjob earlier. So I’ve sucked eight dicks since the last meeting.”

Kelli writes Paris' number down and says “Wow! That’s great Paris!”

Kelli then says “As for myself I blew three guys at the mall last week, seven randoms over the past few days and this fan named Sam earlier at the park today. So I’ve sucked eleven dicks since our last meeting.”

Paris says “Kelli you blew a guy at the park during the day?!”

Olivia replies “And no one saw you?!”

Kelli responds “It was a spur of the moment thing but luckily no one else was around at the time.”

Olivia then says “That Sam guy must have been one hell of a super fan to risk getting caught in public sucking his cock.”

Kelli giggles and replies “I was definitely willing to risk it. Especially with the dick he had and it felt so good in my mouth while I was sucking it too. It was throbbing so much and…”

Paris cuts off Kelli and says “That is too much information Kelli!”

Olivia replies “Yeah way too much!”

Kelli laughs and says “Sorry! Anyway our one year anniversary as the Club is coming up in two days. So I think we should do something really big for that day.”

Olivia replies “We really should but I don’t know what though.”

Paris responds “I don’t know what we should do either.”

Kelli then says “We’ll come up with something for that day. Until then the meeting is officially over.”

The three starlets say goodbye to each and exit the Clubhouse. They will meet again for their anniversary in two days.

5:29 PM

Kelli is now at the mall sitting on a bench having a phone conversation with Vanessa.

Vanessa says “I see from your Instagram that you’re a blonde now. I think it really suits you.”

Kelli replies “Thanks I wanted to try something different with my hair. But sometimes I do miss being a brunette. So how are you enjoying your stay in New York so far?”

Vanessa is inside of her hotel room jerking off a bellboy with her free hand while holding her phone with her left hand. She replies “I am loving my time here. In fact the room service in my hotel is very well hung if you get my meaning. I may even give him an extra tip.”

Kelli laughs and responds “I understand! I believe he’s going to love that tip too. Well I’ll talk to you later. Bye, Vanessa.”

Vanessa replies “Bye, Kelli and you take care now.”

Vanessa, wearing only a bathrobe puts her phone away. She then disrobes displaying her incredible toned body.

She then looks at the bellboy, a Latino man who is now laying on her bed with his big cock out.

Vanessa says to him “So let’s pick up where we left off!” She then crawls onto the bed, in between his legs and begins to furiously suck his dick.

She does this for a timely fashion and even jerks his cock with her perfectly manicured hands while rapidly licking his shaft up and down. Vanessa then begins to suck and lick the bellboy’s balls before going back to slurping on his big dick.

Vanessa says “Fuck! You have a big dick!” She smiles and continues to blow the hung attendant.

She continues to blow the bellboy until his cock expels a massive load of cum onto her beautiful face.

Vanessa then says “So did you enjoy your extra tip?”

The bellboy breathing heavily replies “It was an incredible tip Ms. Hudgens and thank you.” He then puts his clothes back on and exits her room.

Vanessa rolls over to her back on the bed and smiles. She then says “I think I’m going to need more room service later. I wonder if they’ll send me three bellboys?”

End of Chapter 2
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 02:33:57 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: John Connors, DarkSwordsman, desertcloud85354

Calibur009

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2020, 03:47:35 PM »
Chapter 3

Guest Starring: Madison Pettis, Debby Ryan, Laura Marano & Dove Cameron

March 22, 2019

3:27 PM

It is a sunny afternoon in Los Angeles. Kelli is hanging out with her former Lab Rats co-star Madison Pettis for a day on the beach.

Both former Disney stars are applying sunscreen to their incredible bodies while laying on beach towels and enjoying the sun. Kelli & Madison are wearing revealing two piece bikinis and sunglasses as well. Kelli’s bikini is lime green and Madison’s bikini is bright red.

Madison says to Kelli “So when is this guy you told me about coming?”

Kelli replies “He’ll be here soon! Believe me Madison it will be worth the wait.”

Madison responds “I trust you Kelli. If you say that he’s worth the wait then he must have a really nice cock then.”

Kelli with a smirk looks at her and says “Madison you have no idea!”

A few minutes later, a muscular white man who looks like he could be a bodybuilder named Kevin walks towards Kelli & Madison and introduces himself.

Kelli smiles and says “Madison this is Kevin and he is going to be providing the use of his cock for us today.”

Madison looking at the huge bulge in Kevin’s trunks replies “Wow! Well we should go to our usual place for some privacy then.”

Kelli nods in agreement and says “Of course Madison. Let’s go!”

The two former Disney starlets along with Kevin walk towards their favorite changing room area on the beach and enter it.

Now inside of the changing room Kevin proceeds to remove his trunks allowing his huge dick to pop out.

Madison takes off her sunglasses and says “Holy shit! His cock is fucking huge! It’s almost like a cannon!”

Kelli removes her sunglasses as well, grins and replies “You’re not wrong about that. So how about we make that big “cannon” of his explode!”

Both Kelli & Madison smile, remove their bikini tops and kneel down in front of Kevin and begin to suck his big dick.

Kelli & Madison suck and slurp on Kevin’s cock making loud pop noises.

A few minutes later, Madison says “His big cock is incredible!

Kelli replies “I knew you would like it!”

The two former Disney stars continue to apply their expert oral skills to Kevin’s huge cock for some time.

While Kelli is sucking Kevin’s dick, Madison begins to lick his balls. After a while the two switch places as Madison returns to sucking Kevin’s cock while Kelli is now sucking and licking his balls. As Madison sucks on Kevin’s big dick she then places it between her incredible rack and begins to titfuck him.

Madison says “Fuck! Your cock feels so good between my tits!”

Kelli looks on and says “Wow! That looks hot! Mind if I try?”

Madison replies “Oh yeah! Try it out Kelli!

Kelli then takes Madison’s place and starts to titfuck Kevin.

Kelli then says “You’re right Madison it feels so good titfucking his big cock!” She then slaps his dick on her tits a few times before she returns to sucking on it again.

Kelli & Madison continue alternating between sucking and titfucking Kevin’s cock. While Madison is titfucking Kevin again she catches the head of it in her mouth a few times.

Madison then begins massaging and sucking on Kevin’s huge balls as Kelli sucks his cock rapidly.

Kelli then says to Kevin “I love how your big cock throbs in my mouth!

The two starlets then alternate again. Kelli is now massaging and sucking on Kevin’s balls while Madison is now rapidly sucking his dick.

Madison says “This might be the best dick I’ve ever sucked!” The curly haired beauty laughs then returns to blowing Kevin.

Keli & Madison continue to orally pleasure Kevin until he says “Oh fuck! I’m about to cum!”

Kelli says “That’s what I like to hear! Cum for us baby!”

Madison replies “Oh yeah! Give us that cum!”

Kevin says “Fuck! Here it comes!” He then begins to fire several huge creamy loads of cum onto both of the beautiful starlets faces.

Kelli giggles then says “Fuck! You really gave it to us there Kevin!

Madison replies “Fuck! That was a lot of cum!”

Kelli & Madison then taste some of the cum that is on their faces.

Afterwards Kelli says to Madison “So same time next week?”

Madison replies “Oh definitely! Next time we should have Kevin here again. Plus another guy with a cock just as big as his!”

Kelli responds “I love the way you think Madison!”

Kelli & Madison giggle, clean themselves up and then exit the changing room.

5:48 PM

Paris is having a three way conversation with Kelli & Olivia on her smartphone.

Kelli says “We could just blow some guys at a public place or something for a thrill.”

Olivia replies “Maybe we can find a guy with a really big cock and take turns blowing him.”

Paris responds “Or we could just suck two cocks each or something.”

Kelli then says to them “Hopefully we’ll come up with something for our anniversary tomorrow.”

The three friends tell each other goodbye and end their conversation.

Paris then puts her phone away. She is wearing a short tan sundress. Paris then enters an adult book and dvd shop named The In & Out.

Once inside, Paris asks the male cashier “Are they here yet?”

The cashier replies “Yes they are and waiting for you in the back.”

Paris smiles and responds “Thank you!”

She then heads to the back of the store where a special room is located. The name of this room is called The Holes of Glory. Paris then enters the room.

Already waiting for her in the room is Debby Ryan & Laura Marano.

Debby is wearing a short red dress and Laura is dressed in a pink top and jean shorts.

Paris says to them “Sorry I’m late! So let’s get on with the gloryhole action!”

Debby replies “I’m always ready to suck cocks through a gloryhole!”

Laura smiles and responds “Me too! It’s one of my favorite things to do!”

Paris, Debby & Laura say in unison “Okay we’re ready”!!!

Three huge black cocks then pop out of the three holes in the special wall the three former Disney stars are facing.

Debby says “Wow! Those are some nice cocks!”

Laura’s big brown eyes almost pop out her head at the sight of them replies “You’re not fucking kidding Debby!”

Paris grins and says “Well those dicks aren’t going to suck themselves. Let’s get to it!”

The three former Disney stars kneel in front of their chosen cock and begin to suck them. Paris is on the left, Debby is in the middle and Laura is on the right. Each girl jerks, sucks and slurps away at the big black dicks that are hanging out of the holes. This goes on for a while before the three starlets finally remove their clothes and are nude now except for their heels.

Laura says “This big dick is so good!” The long haired brunette then proceeds to give the cock a handjob using both her hands.

Debby replies “I agree these cocks are great!” She then licks the balls of the cock she’s holding.

Paris responds “This dick is amazing!” She then continues to slurp on the cock she’s kneeling in front of.

Paris, Debby & Laura soon alternate and now Paris is sucking the dick in the middle hole, Laura is sucking the one on the right and Debby is blowing the one on the left. They continue to do this for some time licking, sucking and slurping each cock as they go.

Paris is now furiously sucking the cock in the left hole until it explodes onto her pretty face.

She giggles and says “Fuck! That hot cum feels so good on my face!”

Debby is titfucking the dick on the right until it cums all over her amazing tits.

The auburn haired beauty then says “This cum looks great on my tits!”

Lastly Laura is blowing the cock in the middle making loud pop noises. She then jerks the dick until it cums inside of her mouth and she swallows it down.

Laura smiles then says “That cum really hit the spot!”

Looking at the cum still on Debby’s tits, Paris says “Debby you’re still a mess let Laura and me clean you up.”

Laura replies “We’ll clean you up real good Debby!”

Debby smiles as Paris and Laura begin to lick the cum off of her tits.

Paris then says “That was fun! Let’s do this again sometime.”

Debby replies “I believe I can find the time to do that.”

Laura smiles and responds “I can always make time to suck some big black cocks!”

Paris, Debby & Laura put their clothing back on then exit the “Holes Of Glory” room.

7:11 PM

Olivia is having dinner with Dove Cameron at Kenny's. A small eatery in which they’re the only two customers present at the moment. Olivia is wearing a sleeved short green dress and heels and Dove is dressed in a white cocktail dress, heels and wearing her signature red lipstick.

Dove says “So how are you enjoying being part of that dick sucking club with Kelli & Paris?”

Olivia replies “I love it and we have so much fun”! So what blowjob adventures have you been up to lately?”

Dove giggles and responds “Well I blew six guys at the same time on the set yesterday. It felt so good when I had them slap my face with their big cocks too!” She then giggles again and says “As for “breakfast” this morning I was blowing this guy with a really big dick. But the best part was the whip cream I sprayed on his cock as I was sucking it.”

Olivia replies “Dove were you sucking that guy’s dick in your kitchen?”

Dove replies “Yes I was! Trust me cock covered with whip cream is the best thing ever! It tastes so fucking good!”

Olivia laughs and responds “I may have to try that.”

Dove smiles and responds “Olivia you will love it!”

Olivia & Dove then look over to the kitchen area where two white men, Kenny the cook and owner along with the server David are working.

Olivia says “Speaking of dessert I think it’s time for ours now.”

Dove replies “Oh you are so right!”

The two blonde starlets signal to the two men telling them it’s time.

Kenny hangs a “Sorry We’re Closed!” sign on the front door of the establishment while David closes the curtains of the eatery so that no one can see what is about to happen inside.

Kenny & David then make their way back to the kitchen area where Olivia & Dove are now waiting for them.

Kenny & David proceed to pull out their big cocks for the hot blondes. Dove & Olivia then smile at each other, kneel and begin to suck the men’s dicks. Dove is blowing Kenny and Olivia is blowing David. The former Disney stars delightfully suck and slurp on their cocks for a while.

Olivia says while blowing David “I love sucking your big cock!” The brown eyed actress then continues to orally pleasure David’s cock.

Dove says to Kenny “Do you love my dick sucking lips wrapped around your big dick?” He nods yes to the green eyed starlet as she continues to devour his cock.

Both blonde actresses begin to tongue the balls of their respective men as well.

Dove then says “Oh shit! I forgot to take my dress off.” She removes her dress showing off her petite curvy body and incredible tits.

Olivia takes off her dress as well revealing her amazing tanned body. The two starlets then trade partners as now Dove is blowing David and Olivia is now blowing Kenny.

Dove begins to titfuck David and Olivia starts to lick Kenny’s balls rapidly as if they were a lollipop.

Dove says “I love titfucking your big dick!” She then slaps her tits with David’s dick a few times before returning sucking it.

Olivia says to Kenny “Your balls are so good”! She then begins to give him a handjob using both of her hands.

She says “I love jerking off this big cock!” Olivia begins to slap her pretty face with Kenny’s cock too.

Dove while still titfucking David notices a can of whip cream near the dessert freezer. She grins, stands up and grabs it. Dove then sprays some of it onto David’s cock, some into her mouth and begins to suck his dick again. The blonde starlet makes loud glug noises as she does this.

Olivia laughs and says “That that does look good!” She then picks up the can of cream and sprays some of it onto Kenny’s dick and then begins to blow him.

After she blows him for a while, Olivia says “You’re right Dove! It does make cock taste even better!”

Dove replies “I told you so Olivia!” She then laughs and returns to sucking David’s big whip cream covered dick.

Both Olivia & Dove are now feasting on whip cream covered cocks and they even trade partners again.

Dove sprays some of the cream on her tits and begins to titfuck Kenny’s dick. Because of how long Kenny’s cock is Dove is able to suck and titfuck it at the same time.

She then says “Oh my god! This feels and tastes so fucking good!”

Olivia is sucking David’s whip cream covered balls and says “These balls taste great!” She then begins to lick and suck his dick again.

By this point both Kenny & David are ready to cum for the beautiful blonde starlets.

Olivia is now furiously blowing Kenny until his cock erupts with cum all over her face. Some of it even lands inside of her mouth which she happily swallows.

Meanwhile Dove is titfucking David’s cock until he fires a huge load of cum all over her incredible tits and a sizable amount of it plasters her pretty face as well. Dove then licks and kisses David’s dick.

Olivia says to Dove “I knew there was a reason I love eating here!” She then adds “I’m going to have to tell Kelli & Paris about the whip cream. Maybe we can have a cock and whip cream party someday.”

Dove replies “If you girls ever do that can I join you?”

Olivia responds “Sure Dove! You’re always welcomed at the Clubhouse.”

Dove then lets out a cute eek and says “Thanks! Oh we should get going now.”

Olivia replies “You’re right let’s go!”

The former Disney stars clean themselves up, put their dresses back, go into their purses, and place an undisclosed amount of money onto the counter for Kenny & David.

Olivia & Dove blow kisses to Kenny & David before leaving the eatery.

End of Chapter 3
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 02:39:26 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: John Connors, DarkSwordsman

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
Great work on these chapters 2 & 3 @Calibur009. I am enjoying this series a lot. Hope you have more planned!
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Calibur009

Re: The Ex-Disney Dicksuckers Club (Multiple Celebrities) [Chapter 3 Posted]
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2020, 06:17:35 PM »
Great work on these chapters 2 & 3 @Calibur009. I am enjoying this series a lot. Hope you have more planned!

I'm glad your enjoying the story but it's only going to be a four part series. I'm working on the finale now and I think you will like it.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 07:36:28 PM by Calibur009 »

Calibur009

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2020, 07:38:58 PM »
*I re-wrote the final chapter. I think it is a improvement over the original.*

Chapter 4

Guest Starring: Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale & Selena Gomez

March 23, 2019

6:36 AM

It is early morning at Los Angeles International Airport as Vanessa who is wearing casual clothes walks towards a black Mercedes-Benz and places her bags inside of the trunk of the vehicle. She then enters the passenger side and the car begins to drive off.

Vanessa looks over to the driver, who happens to be her best friend Ashley Tisdale.

Vanessa says to her “Thanks for picking me up at such short notice Ash!”

Ashley replies “No problem Nessa! Selena and I have everything set up for tonight just as you asked. Those girls are going to be very surprised to see us.”

Vanessa says “They sure will! We’re going to make sure Kelli, Olivia & Paris have the most memorable anniversary ever!”

Ashley replies “Definitely! We just need to meet up with Selena to get everything ready.”

Both Vanessa & Ashley continue to converse as they drive on the highway.

8:49 PM

The inside of The Clubhouse is now decorated with balloons and a banner that says “Happy One Year Anniversary!” hanging on the wall of the main room of the house.

All three members of The Club are sitting on their couch with bored looks on their faces watching television and drinking glasses of champagne. All three former Disney starlets are wearing party dresses and sporting pink lipstick. Kelli’s dress is blue, Olivia’s dress is red and Paris’ dress is white.

Kelli says “Happy anniversary Paris & Olivia! I’m sorry we couldn’t come to an agreement on what to do today.”

Olivia replies “It’s okay Kelli. It was still nice to get dolled for today though.”

Paris responds “Yeah but on the bright side we’re all getting to hang out together.”

All three Club members embrace and tell each “Happy anniversary!”

A few minutes later the doorbell of the Clubhouse rings.

Kelli says “I wonder who that can be?”

Paris replies “It could be Mr. Johnson here to collect his monthly “rent” from us.”

Olivia responds “Well if it is him I guess sucking his big thick cock tonight wouldn’t be the worst way to spend our anniversary.”

Kelli giggles and says “That’s true! Also Mr. Johnson is only 38. So I don’t understand why you two always make it seem like he’s some old man in his 60s!”

She then walks towards the front door and looks through the viewer hole.

Kelli with an excited tone says “I can’t believe it!” She unlocks and opens the door and it is Vanessa standing on the other side.

Vanessa is wearing a short gold designer dress and heels then enters the Clubhouse.

Kelli says “Vanessa! I wasn’t expecting you to be back in L.A. so soon. I thought you were still in New York.”

Vanessa replies “I took an early flight back here. I didn’t tell you because I wanted it to be a surprise. Also I’m not alone!”

Kelli, Olivia & Paris follow Vanessa back outside to see Ashley & Selena along with six men in black suits exit a white stretch limousine parked outside.

Ashley & Selena exit the limo and like Vanessa they’re also wearing short designer dresses. Ashley’s is pink and Selena’s is black.

As for the six men. Two of them are latino by the names of Marc & Tony, two are white named Curt & Zack and the last two men are black named Bobby & Terry.

Selena says “Hey girls! Look what we’ve got!”

Ashley replies “Yeah we brought a guy for each of us!”

The entire entourage then enters the Clubhouse.

Vanessa says “When I was speaking to Kelli on the phone the other day she mentioned that you girls couldn’t come to an agreement on what to do for your anniversary. So it gave me an idea why not have a Suck Off!”

Kelli says “A Suck Off?! So do you want us to have another blowjob contest?”

Vanessa laughs and replies “Yes! But this time it’s going to be you three girls against us!” She adds “Also to make things more interesting. The winning team can do whatever they want with the six men.”

Olivia smiles and in an excited tone says “I’m up for it!”

Paris replies “Fuck yes! Let’s do it!”

Kelli responds “Now that is a challenge! You’re on!”

Vanessa then says “Okay girls so a Suck Off it is!” She then says “Ashley & Selena are you two ready?”

Ashley smiles and replies “I’m always ready for a good Suck Off!”

Selena responds “Me too! The only thing better than sucking cock is doing it in a competitive setting!”

The six men begin moving and arranging furniture in the main room of the Clubhouse. When they’re finished there are now two recliners side by side.

Vanessa says “Good job guys! Now here are the rules for the Suck Off. There’s going to be three rounds, each round will be ten minutes, the first girl on her team to make their man cum wins that round and it will be the best two out of three rounds too. So the first team to score two rounds wins the Suck Off.”

Vanessa then adds “Okay ladies so are you all ready for the Suck Off to begin?”

Kelli, Olivia, Paris, Ashley & Selena in unison say “Yes!!!!!”

Selena has a timer and sets it for ten minutes.

Vanessa smiles and then says “Let the Suck Off begin!”

Terry & Marc remove their pants and take a seat in the two recliners. Ashley & Paris will begin things for their respective teams. Ashley starts sucking off Terry and Paris is blowing Marc.

Ashley is devouring Terry’s cock as if it was her last meal and Paris is greedily sucking Marc’s dick. The former Disney stars even lick the balls of their respective men as well. This goes on for a few minutes.

Ashley says “Hey Paris! You’re pretty skilled at sucking dick.”

Paris replies “You got some great oral skills yourself Ashley.”

Both actresses return to sucking their mens’ cocks and make loud glug noises as they do so.

Selena says “Ashley & Paris you have two minutes left!”

Both Ashley & Paris speed up their oral assaults on Terry & Marc’s cocks. After one final lick from Ashley’s skilled tongue Terry’s cock erupts like a volcano and sprays her face with cum.

Ashley then laughs and says “I still fucking got it!”

Vanessa claps and says “Great job Ashley!”

Selena then says “Sorry Paris! Round one goes to us!”

Round two of the Suck off is now under way and Zack & Bobby take Terry & Marc’s places in the recliners. Selena and Olivia are now going face off.

Vanessa has the timer now which is set for ten minutes again and says “Let’s go!”

Selena & Olivia begin sucking their mens’ cocks furiously right from the start. Selena is blowing Zack and Olivia is sucking off Bobby. Both of the former Disney starlets are showing the dicks they’re sucking no mercy. Loud suck and slurp noises are made from both Selena & Olivia as they rapidly suck Zack & Bobby’s dicks.

Selena says “Olivia you’re really putting your vocal cords to great use.”

Olivia replies “You know how to use yours well too Selena.”

The two starlets continue to blow their mens’ cocks as fast as they can. Olivia begins to rub Bobby’s cock all over her pretty face until he cums on it.

Olivia smiles and says “That cum feels so good on my face!”

Vanessa says “Tough break Selena! Round two goes to the Club.”

Kelli & Paris clap and shout “That was great Olivia!!”

The final round of the Suck Off is about to take place as Tony & Curt trade places with Zack & Bobby as now Vanessa & Kelli are set to square off.

Ashley is now holding the timer and is once again set for ten minutes.

She then says “Okay Kelli & Vanessa this is the final round of the Suck Off. So get ready to suck those dicks right now!”

Vanessa & Kelli look and grin at each. They then begin to suck the dicks of their chosen men. Vanessa is already blowing Tony’s cock as if it contains the secret of life itself and Kelli is bobbing her head rapidly between Curt’s legs. After sucking their cocks for a while both Vanessa & Kelli deepthroat both of the men twice.

Vanessa says to Kelli “It is incredible to see how great at sucking dick you’ve become Kelli.”

Kelli smiles and replies “Thank you Vanessa! That is a big compliment coming from one of the best dicksuckers in our industry.”

Vanessa smiles and responds “Don’t make me blush Kelli!”

After their exchange Vanessa & Kelli begin sucking Tony & Curt’s cocks even faster.

As the time passes, Ashley says “Vanessa & Kelli you have one minute left!”

It is now a close race as both Tony & Curt’s cocks and balls are completely covered in Vanessa & Kelli’s spittle. The two beautiful former Disney stars are absolutely ravaging the men’s cocks. Vanessa & Kelli are sucking cock as if their lives depend on it.

Paris & Oliva look on and say “Come on Kelli!!”

Selena & Ashley say “Come on Vanessa!!”

Kelli is giving Curt a syrupy blowjob until he finally blows a massive load of cum onto her face.

The beautiful blonde smiles and says “Oh my god! That was a lot of fucking cum! She continues to suck Curt’s cock afterwards.

One second behind Kelli, Vanessa’s experienced mouth forces Tony to blow a massive load of cum onto her face as well.

Ashley says “Round three goes to the Club! You girls win the Suck Off!”

Olivia & Paris cheer loudly and applause at Kelli’s victory over Vanessa.

Vanessa catches her breath and says “Goddamn it! Kelli you beat me!” She then says “You really are an amazing dicksucker.”

Kelli replies “Well I’m not one to brag but yes I am! Seriously Vanessa thank you and it was a close round!”

Vanessa then congratulates Kelli on her victory. Both are still sporting huge cum facials too.

A few minutes later Vanessa says “Well girls you beat us at one of our favorite games. So enjoy the guys and happy anniversary! Ashley & Selena, let’s go.”

Kelli, Olivia & Paris look at each other and nod in agreement.

Kelli says to the original Club members “No! You three aren't going anywhere. Since we won the Suck Off we want you to stay and blow all of these guys with us.”

Olivia then says “That’s right and nothing competitive either!”

Paris replies “It’s just going to be some hot nasty fun between six girlfriends.”

Kelli responds “Oh yeah! Vanessa, Ashley & Selena how about it?”

Vanessa, Ashley & Selena look at each other and smile. Vanessa then says “Let’s suck start sucking those big dicks!”

The six former Disney stars remove their dresses. Now nude they begin pairing off a guy of their choosing.

Kelli furiously sucks Marc’s big cock while he is seated in one of the recliners. As she blow him she says “Fuck! I love sucking this dick.” Kelli then places Marc’s olive colored cock back into her mouth and begins blowing him even faster.

Selena & Ashley are kneeling in front of Terry giving him a double blowjob. Selena is on his right and Ashley is on his left. As they blow him the two veteran Club members engage in a playful kiss then return to sucking Terry’s dark cock.

Selena says “His cock is hard and thick. I love it!” She then laughs.

Ashley replies “It really is, Selena.” She then smiles, takes over sucking off Terry while Selena begins licking his balls.

On the couch Vanessa is seated between both Zack & Tony. She is quickly alternating between sucking the two studs cocks. This goes on for a while until Vanessa begins deepthroating Zack’s long dick while making loud glug noises.

After she expels Zack’s cock from her mouth, Vanessa says “Fuck! You are a mouthful.” She then laughs and begins blowing Tony and even licks his balls as well. Meanwhile Zack begins jerking himself off while watching the Journey 2 actress suck off Tony.

Vanessa “You love how I suck your dick, don’t you Tony?” She then smiles.

Tony then nods his and smiles and Vanessa returns to blowing him.

Paris & Olivia are on the other side of the main room blowing Bobby & Curt. The two Club members expertly suck off the two hung men while making loud slurp noises.

Paris while blowing Bobby says “Keep fucking my mouth just like that!” She then begins licking the head of his cock in a circular motion.

As she jerks off Curt using both of her hands, Olivia says “I love how hard your cock is for me. Just shows how good I am.” She smiles and returns to sucking Curt’s dick and licks his balls as well.

Some time goes by as Kelli & Bobby are engaged in 69 on the couch. She happily sucks his big black dick while he licks her pussy.

The hot blonde starlet says “Oh fuck! That feels so good.” Kelli smiles then returns to sucking Bobby’s dick as a pool of saliva pools from her mouth over his cock and balls.

In fact the rest of the present and former Club members are doing 69 with their respective men on the floor of the Clubhouse as well.

Vanessa is with Terry, Olivia is with Zack, Paris is with Marc, Ashley is with Curt and Selena is with Tony.  All five women continue lick, suck, and slurp their partner’s huge cocks like there is no tomorrow.

More time goes by as the Club members past and present continue to blow their men.

Olivia, Kelli & Paris are giving Zack a triple blowjob the same technique they used on Mr. Johnson. Olivia is on the right, Kelli is in the middle and Paris is on the left. All three Club members happily sucking away at Zack’s big dick. They do this until he unloads several loads of cum onto their pretty faces.

Kelli says “Oh fuck! That was a lot!” She then smiles.

Olivia replies “It sure was, Kelli. We definitely drained his balls.”

Paris responds “Absolutely! Let’s go suck some more dick now.”

Selena & Ashley are currently blowing Curt & Marc as fast as they can.

Meanwhile Vanessa is sucking off both Terry & Bobby. She even takes the time to titfuck them as well.

Marc groans and gives Ashley a huge cum facial. In fact some of his cum lands in her hair too. Ashley then says “Now this is my favorite kind of facial!” She then laughs and licks his cock.

Curt then blows a sizable load onto Selena’s pretty face. She then says “That’s what I call a frosty finish!” She then licks some of the cum from her mouth.

Terry & Bobby in unison fire several loads of cum onto Vanessa’s face. So much in fact that it drips down to her tits.

Vanessa says “That cum so hot and feels so good!” She then scooped some of the cum from her tits and swallowed it.

Kelli, Paris & Olivia are now giving Tony the triple blowjob treatment. Olivia is sucking his cock, Kellis is licking his balls and Paris is the right side of his cock.

The trio do this until Tony is on the verge of cuming for them. He then blasts a huge load onto their faces, some of his seals Olivia’s right eye shut too.

Olivia laughs and says “That was great!”

Kelli replies “It sure was, Olivia.”

Paris responds “I loved that!” She then smiles.

Afterwards the three Club members begin to clean the cum from their faces using their skilled tongues.

Later that night

The six former Disney stars are cleaned up and have their dresses back on.

Kelli says “Vanessa, Ashley & Selena thank you all so much for a fucking awesome first anniversary as the Club!” She then smiles.

Vanessa replies “You’re welcome Kelli. It was great to know that the Club is in great hands with you three.”

Kelli, Olivia & Paris then say goodbye to Vanessa, Selena & Ashley as they and all the men leave the Clubhouse. Afterwards the three Club members embrace and return to the Clubhouse.

Kelli can then be heard saying “I want to suck some more dick. Maybe we should call up a couple of guys that we know.”

Paris & Olivia reply in unison “Let’s do it, Kelli!”

The End
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 02:39:08 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA