Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Fuck the Night Away (Margot Robbie & Dua Lipa)  (Read 4600 times)

channinglox

• Author
  • here to write all of the dirty things in my mind
Fuck the Night Away (Margot Robbie & Dua Lipa)
« on: March 19, 2024, 06:49:11 PM »

Fuck the Night Away
ft. Margot Robbie & Dua Lipa

Tags: cons, f/f, oral

*This story is entirely fictional and did not happen in real life or between any real people. Characters are consenting adults and this is written for 18+ adults only. The fictional writing is mine, the photos are not.*

Author Note: Thanks for featuring me as Author of the Month of March! Finally got around to finishing this long draft to celebrate.

~Los Angeles, California~

Dua caught her own eyes in the wall of the mirrors of the dance studio, noticing her cheeks slightly flushed from practicing a few dance moves. It was well after eight at night, and there was still no sign of Margot. Having a hand in the detailed choreography for her song, she’d agreed to have a one-on-one session with Margot. One of the directors pulled her aside to tell her the star of the upcoming movie was struggling with a few maneuvers.
It was almost impossible for Dua to believe. Margot was the face of the upcoming movie that was destined to be a blockbuster. She had an impressive acting career. The thought of Margot struggling with anything didn’t align with the pedestal she was on in Dua’s mind. She brushed away stray pieces of her dark hair and grasped her phone from the drawstring backpack on the floor. Swiping through the screen, she searched for a call or text from Margot or her assistant about a change of plans.

Still, her call log and messages remained free of either name. Running her appropriately painted Barbie-pink nail across her bottom lip, her thoughts ran together. She could either hang around a little bit longer—give Margot the benefit of the doubt. LA traffic always skewed arrival times and forty minutes wasn’t all that long. Then again, she’d had a long day rehearsing and a hot bath back at the hotel was calling her name.
A gentle knock at the back door of the studio pulled her thoughts back to reality and away from the fantasy of relaxation. The sound also made up her mind. She scurried to the metal double doors that led to a secure parking lot. On the other side was Margot with her blonde hair slightly tangled and a wincing expression pulling on her facial features.

“Dua. Hi! You’re still here.” She sighed with relief. “Gosh, absolutely nothing has gone to plan today and now I’m late for this. I’m so sorry.”
The way Margot’s accent curled around her words made Dua’s mind buzz in a satisfying way. She was even more surprised at how grateful the other star seemed to be.

She waved Margot through the doorway while smiling at her politely. “It’s no problem. Glad to have you here.”

Margot held a metal water bottle in one hand and the handles of a gym bag in the other. Dua wasn’t sure how much help was necessary, or if she could really be a good teacher. Yet she was willing to do whatever she could for Margot and the movie. Dua observed the blonde unzip the bag and pull out a pair of leggings and a tiny white crop top. She’d failed to notice the blue jeans she walked in wearing.

“I'll change and we can get started, right?" Margot asked.

With her dark eyes averted back to her phone screen, she gave her a silent nod. Dua kept herself from glancing at Margot as she changed her clothes. Curiosity nagged at her compulsively, like her mind and eyes were playing tug of war with each other. How silly it was, catching a look at Margot... and what for? She wasn't attracted to women, at least as far as she knew. But who wouldn't want to marvel over Margot?

Dua hadn’t realized how hard she was restraining from looking at her co-star until she noticed her teeth clenched and breath held, everything locked in place and fighting the urge to let her eyes wander. It took the other woman clearing her throat to pull Dua from her silent battle.

"Alright. I'll get a few stretches in and then we can start." Margot spun around on her heel and lowered into a lunge position.

Dua let out her breath and hoped Margot didn’t feel an inkling of suspension about her conflicting thoughts. She silently chastised herself. Get it together, Dua. What’s wrong with you?

As Margot sat on the floor and reached forward with her stretches, the already cropped top lifted to expose more of her cinched waistline. A little flutter pulsed through Dua, particularly in her lower stomach. After a lapse of silence, Dua also realized she hadn’t spoken and rushed out a response. "Yes, that's perfect."

Dua lowered herself on the wood flooring next to Margot and attempted a few stretches of her own. The pull of her hamstrings did anything but distract her from the warming sensation spreading throughout her core. A little hum slipped out of Margot when she lowered into a split. That sound instantly made Dua grit her teeth as she dipped her head through a stretch forward.

“I think I’ve got the intro and the ending down fine. There are just a few pieces in the middle. I can’t get them to flow correctly,” she explained to Dua.

Both women stood up and faced the mirror. “Not a worry. I’m sure we can tweak it. Practice makes perfect.” Margot’s smile still didn’t look too confident and that was a contrast to how she usually looked. Margot’s glowing smile lit up every room. Not in the cheesy way people like to throw around. It was real, and like everything shifted in the room when Margot was around. Dua wasn’t used to anything other than her contagious smile.

She synced her phone to speakers in the studio and counted Margot into the routine as the music started. Dua watched her co-star’s timing, which was pretty on-point. Her twirls and twists were clean. What was the fuss about? But the middle hit and she saw Margot’s entire body tense up. Her performative smile weakened, and she instantly looked uncomfortable as she tried to nail the movement—a few points, a dip of the hips and a drop to the knees. To be fair, it was a series of loaded moves that even Dua had to practice quite a bit.

Dua paused the music and looked carefully at Margot. “To start, the intro is great. But something changes at that halfway mark, right before this shift in choreography.”

Margo bit down on her bottom lip. “Is it fixable? I’ve been trying over and over again. It just never looks good. It never looks like the clip my manager has shown me of you doing it.”

Heat traveled to Dua’s face. “You have the actual moves down. There’s something else I see, with the style of them.” She slowly approached Margot and pressed a hand onto her shoulder. “Your smile fades, and these shoulders droop.” Her hand trailed down the small of Margot’s back and settled on her slender hip. “Hips are tight.”

Margot swallowed hard. It wasn’t Dua’s intention for those touches to feel so intimate, so seductive. But there she was, hand resting on Margot’s hip for far too long, feeling the heat of her body through the bare skin peaking between her top and leggings.

Nervous laughter filled the air as Margot nodded quickly. “Got it, I can try to loosen up!”

Dua didn’t move her hand. She had no desire to. And as overwhelming as this was for her on the inside, it still felt right. They looked into each other’s eyes, and Dua wanted to make sure Margot understood her. “It happens to me too. I think your dip in confidence is taking over. The beginning is strong.”

Margot smiled. “I can try it again.”

It wasn’t that easy, though. Dua let go of her co-star and started the music. Her inner thighs had a slight tremble to them, and it had nothing to do with the stretches or dancing, and everything to do with Margot.

Margot ran through the moves again. This time was a little better. There was still a hang-up in her co-star, where her focus was likely shifting from her body to the voice in the back of her mind telling her she wasn’t doing it correctly.

“How was that?” The blonde placed her hands on her hips, looking at Dua for approval. A little pant came from her mouth, and that was a sound Dua could certainly get used to.

“You’re still tense, Margot.” Their eyes stayed locked on one another as the brunette approached her. The dance studio was so silent. All that could be heard were the breaths of both women—charged with something intense.

Dua knew of a move that might help. It wasn’t in the choreography for the movie, instead, it was what she coined as a pillar move—one practice that could help with the flow of just about any other move.

“I’ll show you what has helped me. Once you have this move down, you can channel it as you do any other move. It’s all in the hips.”
Margot cocked her head to the side while she watched.

“Hope you don’t mind. It is a bit of a sexy move.” Dua stood at the far end of the studio and gave a sexy walk forward to Margot. With each step she kept her hips loose and free, they swayed side to side. Her core remained engaged while she held her shoulders back. It was the kind of walk that ended in the stripping of clothes.

“Wow,” Margot said under her breath, even before Dua was all the way to her.

Dua didn’t say anything yet. She wanted it to sink it for Margot. Once in front of her, she spun on her heel and leaned forward, pressing her ass once a few inches from her co-star, before then dropping her hips to the floor. It sounded and looked so simple to the naked eye. But for anyone versed in dance, it could make such a difference for other movements once perfected.

“You are one sexy girl.” Margot cupped her pink cheeks, eyes running all over Dua.

“Not trying to embarrass you. It just works. My choreography has improved so much, particularly on stage, once I began perfecting these kinds of moves. It translates well.”

The heat of Margot’s eyes on her felt like a spotlight. “Kind of like a strip tease maneuver?” she asked while Dua lifted her body back up, back arched and ass rounded.

Dua giggled, nodding as she looked over her shoulder at Margot. Her fingers anchored beneath the elastic band of her workout shorts, and she shimmied them down her thighs to reveal a cheeky black leotard underneath.

Margot’s face said it all, with fluttering lashes and darting eyes. “Dua, you’re too good at that.”

She kicked the shorts aside and moved in closer to Margot. Her eyes dropped to Margot’s lips when she spoke again. “You’re the one who said it, not me.”

A devious glare took hold of Dua’s eyes then Margot closed the gap between them. “Can I kiss you?” she asked.

Dua didn’t think twice. She nodded quickly as her eyes jumped back and forth from her co-star’s gaze and plump lips, sticky with pink lip gloss.

Margot pressed against Dua’s mouth so confidently and passionately that her tongue was already skimming her lips. As Dua parted her lips, the other woman’s tongue swiped against hers and every muscle in Dua’s body tightened.

Her hand snaked behind Margot’s neck, gently lacing its way through her hair. She eased back out of the kiss and started to lower herself to the floor. Kissing her co-star was both dreamy and forbidden. Margot didn’t hesitate to chase after her and the two of them eventually settled on the floor of the dance studio through a series of messy kisses. Strands of hair tickling each other’s faces, Margot’s lip gloss was now on Dua’s lips and teeth, it was perfect.

Dua hadn’t been sure what would come from this session, but it certainly wasn’t hooking up with Margot. She hadn’t even thought of such a thing. But the combination of being alone with the other woman, watching her moves, and then showing her sexy some sexy moves of her own… Dua had gone from shy to incredibly horny and impulsive. If Margot hadn’t asked to kiss her, then she would’ve been the one to do it.

Still chasing Dua’s lips, Margot lowered herself on top of her younger co-star. Their legs intertwined while Dua fought to get Margot’s leg to press against her core. It wasn’t something she’d done before, but it was just instinctive once she felt the other woman on top of her.

“Oh—” Margot said as soon the top of her knee was subjected to Dua and the needy grinding of her hips.

“Shit, even your leg feels good.” She huffed, closing her eyes as she worked her hips back and forth on the other woman.

“I think I can do even better,” Margot said. When she sat up, she ran her hands down Dua’s center, teasing her with the light touch of her fingertips.

Dua’s heart raced, and Margot’s words made it jump even higher. “Show me,” she said, challenging the other woman on her own words.

The pads of Margot’s fingers brushed along the thin black leotard which didn’t leave much of Dua to the imagination. As she pressed, Margot snickered. “You’re wet, love.”

Dua was anything but ashamed that she was so turned on by everything Margot was doing. Her stomach tightened as Margot pulled the crotch of her one-piece to the side. Her warm breath tickled against her when she eased forward, making Dua arch her back the second Margot’s lips made contact with her.

A few kisses to the hood of her clit and Margot kept her eyes pinned on Dua as her tongue slowly inched down her pussy.

“Ohh, Mar-Margot. I can’t believe you’re…” Dua spoke through unsteady breaths as her co-star flickered the tip of her tongue against her swollen clit. She moved her mouth lower and her tongue met two of her fingers while they slid into Dua.

“Tight,” Margot said, almost greedy over the younger woman’s pussy. She flashed a devious smile back at her, basking in the dirty yet intimate compliment.

The little bit of stretch her fingers gave Dua made her back arch, stomach clenching so tightly that it only made Margot a tighter fit inside of her.

Margot reached up with her free hand and pressed on Dua’s lower stomach. “Relax,” she said, lips glistening with Dua’s slick. “Take your own advice.”

Dua let out a puff of air and leaned back on the hard ground while Margot worked her mouth and fingers on her. The slippery suction of Margot’s lips sent her thrashing, only to catch a glimpse of their reflections in the mirror. Duas watched their image mirrored back at her—Margot’s wrist thrusting towards her while her tussled blonde hair spilled over her face buried between Dua’s legs. The image was one she would be replaying again and again.

The quivers started low and worked their way up through the rest of Dua’s body. The way those petite fingers curled around her g-spot left her body fighting against them until the pleasure peaked in her.

“M-Margot! Fuckkk. Don’t stop.” Dua panted between words as she cried out. “Don’t you ever fucking stop!”

That’s when Dua’s co-star did exactly what she wanted her to do. Not only did she not stop pumping her fingers or the feverous licks of her tongue, but Margot also kept everything the same. No faster, no slower. Only giving Dua the delicious combination that had thrown her to the edge to start with.

There was one thing that did change, though. Margot’s moans grew more aggressive as she led the brunette into her orgasm. Dua yanked at Margot’s hair, tugging hard while her body throbbed and pulsed to its own rhythm.

“Yesyesyes, oh my god!” Blurred vision, hard nipples, and a quiver in her stomach left Dua feeling like a mess beneath her older co-star.

Margot continued moaning against her, doing everything she could to keep Dua feeling her best. All while Dua could’ve sworn her heart stopped at that moment. With her breaths shaking, she sat up and ran her hands through the other woman’s blonde hair. Margot eased back from Dua’s pussy, a string of wetness clinging to her mouth as she did so.

“Now, that…” Dua huffed, catching her breath for a second. “Deserves an Oscar.”

Margot smiled, still on her stomach and her glowing face between Dua’s legs. Her tongue darted out, trailing one last long lick from Dua’s entrance to the hood of her pulsing clit. Dua shivered.

“Quite the compliment. By the way, you taste very, very good.” Margot’s voice was raspy and then she went in to kiss her co-star again, Dua could taste herself on the other woman’s lips and tongue.

While they kissed, Dua’s hands instinctively slipped under Margot’s crop top. She worked her way beneath the underwire of her bra, feeling under the crease of her breasts as she gripped them in both hands. Her co-star moaned into her mouth when Dua ventured to her nipples, gently pinching them.

“You like it?” Dua pulled back, eager to hear Margot’s raspy voice beg for more.

“Mhmm,” she hummed.

Dua inched her kisses along Margot’s cheek and jaw, catching the sweet scent of her lingering perfume. She nipped at the other woman’s earlobe and carefully dodged her small hoop earrings.

“Don’t worry, I know this needs to stay a secret,” she whispered.

Margot looked at her for a moment, then reached forward to touch Dua’s chest again. “This?” she asked, and before Dua could say anything, Margot’s hands moved to her ass, taking firm handfuls. “Or this?”

Heat waves spread across Dua’s entire body. Margot wasn’t taking this too seriously, and that made her feel even better. “You’re so dirty,” she said.

Dua leaned into the other woman again, kissing her and running her hand down Margot’s front. When she hit the warm smooth skin below her shirt, Dua moaned into Margot’s mouth. A little nervous to be doing such a thing, she almost hesitated when her hand skimmed the top of her leggings.

“Yes,” Margot murmured and pressed her hand on top of Dua’s. That left her to assume Margot noticed her nervousness. She raised her hips, grinding herself into Dua’s hand. “Keep going, pretty girl.”

Dua’s breath hitched in her throat. While she didn’t know exactly what she was doing, Margot’s sweet words were stuck in her mind like puddy. She dipped her hand down the tight leggings and beneath the thin layer of underwear her co-store wore. A wet heat greeted her fingers and Dua’s entire body throbbed knowing she’d helped get Margot so turned on.

As she pulled back out of the kiss, she looked down at her hand down the front of Margot’s clothes. Her fingers carefully slid around until they hugged the other woman’s clit. That made Margot through her head back and let out a blissful hum.

Dua giggled, continuing to move her fingers in slow circles, which was easy with how slippery she was.

“Is that how you like it?” she asked Margot whose head was still thrown back.

“Mmm, a little faster.”

Dua didn’t hesitate this time and the neat rhythm she had churned faster. It ignited Margot into another series of moans, followed by a stray hand moving up to grab at her chest.

Watching the other woman come undone was fascinating to Dua, knowing the little flutter of her fingers on the most intimate part of her co-star’s body was on the verge of having her see stars.

But then Margot’s hand shifted from her breast and joined Dua’s hand beneath the leggings. It landed on top of her hand and for a split second, Dua worried perhaps she’d gotten too carried away. Maybe her naivety in pleasuring women was now a little too obvious.

Then Margot’s hand did something she hadn’t expected. She was nudging Dua’s hand lower, pushing on her fingers as they got closer to her dripping wet entrance. She wanted her fingers inside of her.

Dua smiled as she let Margot guide her, letting her choose exactly what she wanted.

Two. It was two of Dua’s slender fingers that she wanted inside her pussy.

The heat intensified as Dua pushed inside of her co-star. So warm, so so wet, and Margot was craning her legs wide open to welcome Dua even deeper.
“Mmm, perfect.” She moaned, finally looking up at the brunette again.

Dua bit on her bottom lip as she moved her fingers back and forth and pressed the palm of her hand against Margot’s clit. “Needed a little more, huh?”
Margot’s brow tightened. “I need a lot more of you, pretty pretty girl.” As if sealing the deal, Margot pressed her own fingers against Dua’s bottom lip, exactly where her teeth had just bit.

Those little compliments left Dua swooning. She’d be lucky if she didn’t walk away from this with a full-blown crush on the star of this upcoming movie. Yet, she couldn’t let those fears cloud her thoughts. Filthy thoughts, mostly about how fucking drenched her fingers and hand were from Margot. About how she wanted to bury her face between those sunkissed legs and do everything in her power to give Margot the pleasure she deserved. Maybe even without assistance.

Dua pushed her fingers upward as she slid back and forth, and Margot was struggling to keep her eyes open. Little pulses rippled across the pads of Dua’s fingers, and she pushed more of her palm against Margot’s pubic bone. Still, as good as Margot seemed to be feeling, Dua wanted to give her more.

Without much warning, she shifted herself on top of her co-star, eagerly kissing her way down her body and finally casting all of her clothing aside into a pile. The leotard was still narrowly slicing her in half, tucked between her ass cheeks like a thong and still in the crook of her leg where Margot had left it. She yanked it off more gracefully than she’d imagined all while feeling her co-star's burning glare of desire directly on her.
Both entirely naked now, she hovered over Margot to kiss her again and again before Margot’s mouth landed on each of her nipples, sucking and gritting her teeth across them.

She enjoyed the sensation and let her eyes close. But she didn’t want to put this off any longer—tasting Margot. Teasing, and licking and pleasing Margot. With every kiss down Margot’s body, the more confident she grew. She knew what she liked and seeing how eager the other woman was to please her made her that much more excited to return the favor.

When she opened up her legs for Dua, Margot’s classic smile took over. “So gorgeous,” she said as she reached down to gather Dua’s dark locks into a makeshift ponytail. It felt good to Dua—having Margot’s gentle pull on her hair, guiding her face between her long legs while she revealed her pussy to her.

Dua circled Margot’s inner thighs with her fingertips. She pressed her lips against the blonde, instantly tasting her arousal and traced her tongue up and down her slit, skirting around Margot’s clit. But the reaction the other woman had at the trickle of attention from Dua’s mouth was amazing. Margot tugged at her hair and groaned.

Dua was flat on her stomach where she’d comfortably stay until Margot could hardly take it any longer. She looked up for a second and saw Margot was leaning back on her elbows, like she didn’t want to miss watching her younger co-star eat her out.

Margot ran her nails down Dua’s part. “Eating pussy is a good look for you.”

Lips still finding their way around Margot’s folds, Dua couldn’t help herself from giggling at those words.

“I’m serious,” Margot said as she weaved her fingers tighter into Dua’s hair. She formed a little bit of a seal around Margot’s clit and let her tongue get to work, lapping and flickering—quickly, how Margot seemed to like it.

“Oh fuck, fuck, fuck,” Margot squealed out like she was celebrating the delicious heat and pressure from Dua’s mouth.

She kept it going as her own spit and Margot’s wetness around pooled under her chin. She even nudged her face forward, further against the blonde, then thrashed her head side to side.

Margot cried out. A combination of moans and profanities and then she pulled Dua’s face off her by the makeshift ponytail.

“What is it?” Dua asked, her face dripping from the tip of her nose, all the way down her chin and neck.

“I need to see that beautiful ass while you make me come.” Perplexed for a moment, Dua tried to calculate the logistics of making it happen for Margot.

She pointed at the mirror. “Put your ass to that mirror and arch your back.”

It all made sense now, and Dua did as she was told. Margot wanted her like that—face down, ass up.
Anything for Margot.

Dua resumed the position she had moments prior, returning to the hot core of her co-star who had no problem asking for what she wanted. That alone told Dua she was doing a good job using her mouth on the other woman because she would sure as hell tell her if she wasn’t.

Her tongue and lips threw Margot into another series of moans, which only intensified when Dua slipped a finger inside her. She couldn’t help herself from moaning and arching her back even deeper while she wiggled her hips from side to side.
That sight made Margot hum louder, and pull her hair harder.

“Such a good girl. Look at that beautiful ass.” It tickled Dua knowing that her polite co-star had a sexy edge to her. “You’re wet too, pretty girl. I can see it. You came so hard.”

Margot’s words pulled Dua’s attention from the flexing of her mouth to the somersault in her stomach. Dua nodded quickly against Margot.
She took a breath in through her nose and pressed open one of Margot’s legs. With the other hand, she worked in a second finger, meticulously focusing on the curling motion and speed of her wrist. Deeper moans flowed from the blonde in response, and Dua sucked harder on her clit.
Margot’s entire core flexed around Dua’s fingers, constricting the amount of space she had to fuck her with her fingers. But she didn’t let that stop her pattern.

“Oooh FUCK. Yes, yes, pretty girl, Duaaa—” Her name synced up so well with the other woman’s moans that Dua had to fight off the growing smile.
Margot trembled, thighs bumping Dua’s wet cheeks and hips erratically moving. She couldn’t tell if the blonde was leaning in for more or jumping back for a break. Dua twisted her neck as needed to keep aligned with Margot’s pulsing clit until Margot’s hands found their way into Dua’s hair once more.
“Holy… Hell! Dua! Fuck mee.” Margot’s voice shook, raspier than ever.

Dua finally pulled back off her and made a little popping sound when she took her lips away from the blonde.

Margot instantly sat up and shifted her grip to behind Dua’s jaw, bringing their faces together.

“Dua,” she said, almost as harmonious as her moans. “Such a dirty girl. Such a pretty girl.”

Still breathless from devouring Margot, Dua smiled as she caught her breath. Margot’s scent felt like it was on every surface of her face; under her nose, in her mouth, even all the wetness that ran its way down her neck and tits was graced with Margot’s slick.

The two women kissed, their teeth bumping and wet lips skimming across one another. Margot smoothed Dua’s hair out of her face and stroked her cheek with the back of her hand when she broke off the kiss.

“Well, I’d say we got a little sidetracked.” Dua reached across the room for the leotard she tossed aside in the heat of the moment. The inside of her thigh was slick with her own wetness after going down on Margot. “We were supposed to dance the night away,” Dua snickered at her own pun, realizing how the two of them never accomplished anything they were supposed to.

Margot stood, laughing as she slid her clothes back on. “More like fuck the night away. Nothing wrong with that.”
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 06:53:39 PM by channinglox »
~writing stories to get your mind and body racing~

- Channing

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, DanielO, Blocboy VC, Heavenonearth, hazzard

Blocboy VC

Re: Fuck the Night Away (Margot Robbie & Dua Lipa)
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2024, 11:46:02 PM »
This was amazing. Never thought about this couple, but it just works. You've written Dua before, and you seem to know how to write her perfectly.

The following users thanked this post: channinglox

channinglox

• Author
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2024, 10:01:25 PM »
I saw their pics together and definitely thought they'd be a good duo. Best compliment for Dua, really love her!

- Channing

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Blocboy VC

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2024, 05:08:48 PM »
Also, would love if you uploaded this and all your future and past stories to AO3 (Archive of Our Own) literally so I could download them to my computer.
Also, I feel like we could see more Dua stuff from you in the future cause she's probably gonna drop a new album soon.

channinglox

• Author
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2024, 11:46:54 PM »
Also, would love if you uploaded this and all your future and past stories to AO3 (Archive of Our Own) literally so I could download them to my computer.
Also, I feel like we could see more Dua stuff from you in the future cause she's probably gonna drop a new album soon.

I'm open to uploading over there, for sure. Yes, lots more Dua inspo coming with the new album! It's out early May

- Channing

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Blocboy VC

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2024, 02:52:57 AM »
Dua album in my birthday month? Let's Go! I was born on the 17th.

The following users thanked this post: channinglox

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA