Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Jailbait Bride (Debby Ryan)  (Read 5297 times)

Money

Jailbait Bride (Debby Ryan)
« on: May 10, 2019, 02:56:36 AM »
Story title: Jailbait Bride

Story by: Money

Celeb in story: Debby Ryan

Story codes: MF, oral, anal

feedback YES

Authors note: Debby is 18 in the story

Disclaimer: The following story is not true and never happened I’m sure the celeb doesn’t act like this in reality any questions or comments send them to rockcook5@yahoo.com now on with the story.

Even though I hated going clubbing with the guys I tried to make the best of it most of the time the guys would scout the crowds for the hottest girls in the place normally leaving the average and below ones for me to deal with which was like fingernails on a chalkboard I didn’t get irritated but found a way out instead as I saw a short redhead on the dance floor by herself I couldn’t see her face very well due to the flashing lights and her hair flying around.

“You have some great moves.” I said

“Thanks care to join me.” she said

I finally got a look at her face and nearly fell down I think my heart stopped for about 2 seconds she was so gorgeous I knew I seen her somewhere before but the low cut black dress that hugged her frame and showed a good portion of her big tits made it tough to think or ask her what her name was I don’t recall anything else that happened that night it was a blur when I had woken up the next morning I was shirtless in a hotel room with the petite redhead draped across my chest still in her dress.

“Looks like we had a lot of fun I just hope I was good.” I said

“Oh you were baby.” she purred

“I never got your name.” I said

“It’s Debby and I was kidding we didn’t have sex last night I couldn’t fit that massive dick of yours into any of my holes anyway.” she said

As she talked I kept trying to place her face the name sounded familiar but I couldn’t think of how they connected as we moved into the kitchen.

“So what did we do last night?” I asked

“We got married for giggles.” she said

That explained why she didn’t go crazy on me when we woke up together it was a little shock to my system knowing I was married to this hottie so I figured start finding out what I could until all the puzzle pieces came together.

“So when’s your birthday?” I asked

“I’ll be 19 next year.” she said

With that sentence you could hear the brakes being slammed on in my head while hitting the panic button at the same time as everything clicked at once the girl was Debby Ryan from that kids show I couldn’t think of since my brain had a huge headache at the moment.

“I’m going to jail.” I said

“No your not.” she said

“Your barely 18 and I’m 25 I’d get roasted in the press if this got out.” I said

“You don’t need to panic it’s not that bad.” she said

“Normally I don’t the masses might string me up anyway.” I said

As my pulse started to go back to normal some of the puzzle fell into place I did remember a few things like trying to keep up with the vixen.

“Don’t worry so much about it I’m sure things will work out fine.” she said

“Maybe your right no need to stress out over something that may not be true.” I said

She made sense but I still had a nasty headache due to the situation so I laid on the couch in the living room trying to rest my mind when Debby laid my head in her lap massaging my temples.

“Wow your so tense just relax and let me help.” she said

“Ok just be careful.” I said

I closed my eyes so Debby could do her thing she was very good at massages, I really liked it the girl had some talent as I felt her work her way down my abs before her hands were on my 12 inch cock.

“Whoa your huge.” she said

“Well let’s see what your packing under that dress.” I said

As I lifted the dress off her boobs came into view I was stunned such a petite girl had boobs so big just knowing they were going to get bigger as she got older played hell with my mind.

“You like?” she asked

“They look fantastic.” I said

I felt up the busty redhead before diving in sucking on her big tits pulling a big moan out of Debby’s body as she stroked my shaft we started sinking into the plush cushions on the couch but we were too busy to notice.

“So horny.” she cooed

Debby was getting out of control sucking my dick but I didn’t care as I watched her go down on me I just saw red hair in my lap bobbing up and down.

“More.” I said

I pulled her off my dick just long enough to shift around into a 69 clearly she had wanted me to eat her out and was happy with my skills as I hit her clit on several passes.

“UUUUUHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNN…….your an animal.” she said

“And you love it.” I said

I licked everywhere my tongue could fit between her legs Debby was returning the favor sucking me off even harder she enjoyed it right up until she orgasmed all over my face.

Debby quickly straddled my waist easing my thick shaft into her pussy she was really tight still though not for much longer as I groped her big tits.

“Yeah squeeze them.” she hissed

“Kinky little thing.” I said

She humped my cock at a near blistering pace I watched as her big rack bounced on every stroke Debby wasn’t letting up for anything.

“I might pull some hair out from my orgasm.” she moaned

“I’d prefer claw marks on my chest.” I said

Our orgasms hit at the same moment Debby scratched up my chest while I flooded her baby canal with my thick seed as she slammed her hips down over and over I had barely pulled out of her pussy when my cock erupted again splashing another thick load from Debby’s boobs down to her abs.

I have to admit she had serious talent it seemed the more I gave her the more she wanted it was rather strange to wake up to such a pretty face and not really know how I got here so I decided to poke around on the net to get a few answers.

After a few hours of searching through most of the search engines I ran across a recent story post featuring Debby with the title Mouse empire hottie hitched I read through it taking notes on a few things even getting a description of the guy which sounded nothing like me sometimes I wondered about the sources when Debby wrapped her arms around me pushing her sizeable chest into my back.

“Well looks like someone is looking for answers.” she said

“It’s all I can do given the situation.” I said

With my cellphone battery dead I didn’t see a need to recharge it but when I plugged it in I got multiple voicemails from my friends wanting to talk I wasn’t ready to deal with them till I had more info I had flashes of memory click while I slept but not much made sense between shadows and flashing lights when it hit me all the pics showed the same thing Debby had no ring on her finger that would qualify as a wedding band so I took that to Debby making me feel better.

“That’s some great detective work but it doesn’t explain this thing I just found.” she said

“What have we here.” I said

Debby handed me a marriage certificate complete with both our names on it and the official court seal I thought it was fake since I was missing some honeymoon memories with Debby plus the date on it was only a day old but the seal was throwing me off.

“Why don’t we just go with it all the pieces are bound to come together sometime.” she said

“May as well have some fun and take a break from looking till more info happens besides I need to check my voicemails anyway.” I said

After going through the voicemails I called my buddy John since I hadn’t seen him for a bit and was the last person to see me before all this crazyness happened with Debby he sounded a bit out of it.

“Where have you been it’s like you vanished.” he said

“I’m ok just woke up with a nasty headache and a girl in the bed.” I said

“Nice but could you keep an eye out for Debby Ryan a wedding story about her has gone viral and paps are everywhere trying to spot her with the guy first pic is worth huge bank.” he said

“Thanks dude.” I said

Even with that big piece of the puzzle I was no closer to solving anything it was going to be tricky getting around knowing there was a big payday for pics of Debby when I heard water running.

“Feel free to join me if you want honey.” she said

“Don’t think I need one…(sniff)..oh yeah that’s not right.” I said

I knew I showered the night we met but since I smelled like a mix of Debby’s perfume, sweat, hairspray, and lots of sex I figured I really needed one and maybe I could have some fun too besides her calling me honey was sweet.

“I’m getting naked now.” she teased

“Coming dear.” I said

The warm water was nice Debby was slipping out of her clothes as I arrived to help her she started stroking my cock easing her big tits around my thick shaft before I picked her up plunging my member into her ass making her jump.

“Yow and I thought you were big last time.” she said

“Just don’t go tense or it’s really going to hurt.” I said

Her anal ring was opening but Debby was still rather tight if she was a virgin I could easily destroy her ass without much effort even though she was nearly begging for it.

“I want it…just…wreck me…baby.” she moaned

“If you say so.” I said

I let Debby set the pace so she wouldn’t get hurt I liked the slow part yet she started going faster purring like a cat in heat with her hand between her legs.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH fuck yeah drill me.” she said

“Still a bit tight.” I said

Debby was quickly going overboard slamming her ass on my cock making her big tits bounce around getting my hands on them only helped to drive her wilder.

“Almost there.” she moaned

“Can’t hold out.” I said

I exploded what felt like buckets of cum inside her ass making Debby’s own orgasm hit like a sledgehammer flooding my balls in girl cream. Everything was great until she screamed a swear laced tirade in my ear as I pulled out of her ass. I dumped an even bigger load on her back of sticky sperm all the way up to her hair before we both collapsed exhausted on the bench.

After getting a fresh set of clothes from my closet for both of us and a slight tug of war over my favorite football jersey that I kind of lost only because she flashed me those big tits I was going over a travel plan with Debby after telling her what my buddy told me.

“Oh man it’s a good 30 miles from here back to my place.” she said

“Ok what’s the fastest route to get there.” I said

“This way going northwest a few street intersections 3 little known connected alleys and a walk across 50 feet of courtyard and I’m home.” she said

“Let me make a call.” I said

I called my buddy Jay for a little help since he was a genius at map reading he would be my best bet for this.

“Jay I need the number of traffic lights and stop signs between these 2 points on the map I’m sending you.” I said

“Ok stand by…17 lights and 13 signs but why do you need it?” he said

“I’m going after that Debby Ryan pic payday and I’m mapping my route to maximize finding her first.” I said

“Yeah you and every pap within 100 miles of your location good luck with that.” he said

With so many stops along the way people were bound to spot her I was going over a backup plan in my head when Debby said something.

“Let’s do it.” she said

“I thought we already did.” I said

“Not that making everything legit so we can cash in on the first pic of us together.” she said

“Your sure about this? aren’t your employers going to blow a fuse?” I said

Her plan was just crazy enough to work after getting an alternate route in place and a good disguise for Debby we were off.

We decided to play the roles of love struck kids that were in the middle of some antics so the courthouse judge wouldn’t ask many questions when he saw Debby’s name on the license we passed her off as a look alike after finishing the paperwork the judge was gracious enough to snap our picture with the digital camera I had brought along as we walked back to the car I called my friend John to give him the good news.

“That is so awesome you got the pic how far away were you and what does the guy look like?” he said

“I was 2 inches from her and the guy is me.” I said

“You mean the guy looks a lot like you.” he said

“Nope he’s me.” I said

“Are you sure those darts didn’t turn your brain to mush by accident?” he asked

“What darts?” I asked

“The ones you showed me with those mice last week.” he said

“The green ones were a knockout solution.” I said

“So what were the yellow ones?” he asked

“In my case full paralysis and short term memory lose.” I said

“Good thing we used all of them.” he said

“What the hell did you say?” I asked

“We only used 1 dart on Debby you however required the other 5.” he said

“What for?” I asked

“You kept waking up you must have the constitution of a vending machine.” he said

Now that I had all the puzzle pieces together along with the story behind it breaking the news to the media was easier granted Debby’s employers were pissed but that was expected for the most part Debby and I are happy our next adventure is coming soon.

THE END
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 04:47:35 AM by John Connors »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri

Viri

Re: Jailbait Bride (Debby Ryan)
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2019, 06:25:03 PM »
Great stuff my man, cheers.

The following users thanked this post: Money

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA