Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Bullshit! (Featuring various celebrities)  (Read 33448 times)

Blackjack

« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 06:29:27 PM by Blackjack »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri

Blackjack

Re: Bullshit! (Featuring various celebrities)
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 06:23:30 PM »
Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I’d love to hear some feedback as per usual. My e-Mail addresses are at: mean.blackjack(@)yahoo.co.uk If you remove the parenthesis from the @ symbol it’ll get through! You can also get me at mean.blackjack47(@)gmail.com. Again, remove the parenthesis. Also, don’t forget to thank and like the story if you do like it! Also feel free to post on the thread to voice your encouragement, lord knows my ego needs stroking!

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again. Don't forget to add me on Discord too! My name on there is Swagatha Christie#2438.

Codes: MF, Cons, Oral, Tit fucking

Staring at the screen, my fingers were poised over the in-flight entertainment pad-thing and if the plane wasn't so well air conditioned, you would imagine there might have even been a bead or two of sweat rolling down the side of my face. Gone were the thoughts of those oh-so-delicious salted peanuts, I was focused on trashing whoever the hell it was in 14C. We had been playing the game roughly since we hit our desired altitude and while I had claimed all of Economy and Coach, the woman in 14C and First Class, was kicking my ass. Staring at the little pink stick figure with a dress, her avatar, I could have sworn that the text figure was almost taunting me. As if on cue, the screen changed from the illuminated seats of players, just us two at this point, and a cartoonish velvet red curtain fell down over the screen before a black screen was revealed. An old timey countdown came up and as it ticked down, I moved forward in my seat, desperate to take the win.

‘Who directed the first Harry Potter movie?

Christopher Columbus
Michael Bay
J. J. Abrams
Katherine Bigelow

Hammering the A button, the question timer ticked down before the screen went black, the computer thought about it for a brief moment before awarding me the full five points and putting me in the lead by a measly three points but that was enough for me to win the whole game!

“Take that 14C!” I shouted, punching the air and no doubt waking a few people who all, in turn, scowled at me and shook their heads at what I had done. Still, no judgmental old women could break the feel-good sensation that was swimming through my veins. Sitting back in my chair, I laid my hands across my lap and let the general feeling of being smug was over me. The flight I was on was a very late red eye from New York City to Venice, I was going over for a business trip, I owned a business that was responsible for importing and exporting leather jeans. I had a very nice penthouse apartment/office that overlooked the busiest city in the world but right now, I was mostly looking forward to kicking back and spending the New Year in Venice. As I contemplated ordering myself a bottle of beer as a job well done, my screen buzzed and I saw that I had an instant message from someone on board the plane. Tapping on the keypad, I logged into my screen and saw that 14C had sent me a simple message.

‘Well done :3’

Smiling, I ran my hand over my freshly shaven chin before I tapped out a response.

‘Thanks! You did really well too!’ Too patronising? I wasn't sure, but after typing it out and reentering it, I decided it worked okay. ‘Was thinking about ordering myself a beer to further pat myself on the back.’

‘lol After that performance you deserve it! But what about me?’

‘You want me to get you a beer too?’

‘lol! You are adorable! I’ve already had a couple anyway ;) I was more thinking that you should get a reward from me?’

‘Oh? Like what? There's only so much you can really do on a plane.’

‘Use your imagination!’

That spun me for a loop. Hovering my fingers and thumbs over the pad, I shrugged my shoulders before keying in a response. ‘Send me a silly selfie then I guess?’ Now, the flight was an advanced one but it was nowhere near as advanced that the keypads came with cameras attached. However, everyone came with their phones on board and even in airplane mode you could snap a photo of yourself. Then, all the mystery woman would need to do is clip the phone into the socket and she would be able to send me the selfie at her leisure. Taking a sip of the in flight water, a couple of minutes passed before I got a quick picture notification on my IM screen. Scrolling over to it, I opened it up and the second I saw who was in 14C, my jaw dropped.

The picture sent over contained a buxom blonde supermodel who was nursing a beer glass between her breasts. I recognised the woman instantly as the supermodel, Kate Upton. She had one arm up with the other having her fingers up over her chin, her fingers spread as if she was in shock. A few second passed as I was gawping over that image when another one appeared on my screen, her arm coming up and pressing her impressive cleavage together and her hands were suggestively tugging at the top of her dress, a glittery black number that certainly showed off her impressive body and chest. Finally, a third picture arrived on my screen which was a closer selfie of the gorgeous supermodel.

As I was leering at the photos, I got another IM message.

'That good enough?'

Being a smart ass, I responded. 'I did ask for ONE silly selfie.'

I saw the three dots on my screen appear, bouncing up and down slowly before I got another message from her.

'Well aren't you the rude one?'

'What can I say? I'm a jackass around famous people.'

'Well, I'm wide awake and all alone up here. Why don't you come up?'

'Can I? I mean, I don't have a first class ticket?' Oh boy, that really was stupid. Moments passed and I didn't see the message flickering on screen to suggest that I was going to be getting ANYTHING back from the famous supermodel and I could only bury my face in my hands as I realised I had screwed it up. What felt like an eternity had passed before I heard a quick cough. Looking up through my fingers over my face, I saw a flight attendant standing there, smiling at me. She coughed again softly before speaking.

"Mr Edwards? We've received a request from one of our first class passengers for you to come up to her seat. The upgrade will be free of charge since we've got such a light flight." She smiled warmly before popping open the overhead compartment and taking out my carry on bag, the woman led me up the aisle towards where Kate Upton was no doubt waiting for me. We eventually came to a stop near to the row where the blonde was sitting, she moved forward and looked over to see the attendant and then over at me. She was even more radiant in person and she had a big, warm smile on her face. She moved her bag off of the seat and stood up, passing the bag to the flight attendant who was already stuffing my gear into the box above the seats. She then took Kate's bag and placed it with mine inside of the small compartment, said her goodbyes and left me alone with Kate.

She smiled over at me and then took her seat again, crossing her legs over to show she was still wearing a fashionable pair of high heels. She looked over at me and nodded towards the seat.

"Come on, take a seat. I'm not going to talk to you while you're just standing there!" She said with a smile. Taking a seat next to her, I saw that she had already logged one of the three screens on her row to the interactive map that was showing where the plane was in terms of their journey. Sitting down, I suddenly felt as if I were all a part of a big, elaborate ruse from Kate, the way she was looking at me did make it look like she was expecting something. "So... You owe me two then?" She asked, a wide smile on her face.

"Uh, yeah I guess so?"

Reaching down, Kate slipped off one of the high heels before moving over to the other one and pushing that off of her feet. Spinning around in her seat and bringing her feet up to my lap, she laid them down on my lap and simply laid back.

"Give me a foot rub. My feet have been killing me all day."

“I thought I was the one that won?” Back to being overly confident.

“You did, I’m the pretty girl though so I make the rules. Now, foot rub.” She said, placing the sole of her right foot directly on my lap.

Kate's foot continued to wriggle and find its place in my lap. Looking over at the busty blonde woman and then at her feet, the electric blue of her painted toenails a contrast to the tanned bronze of her skin. Realising that this was already something from beyond my wildest dreams, I figured I might as well. Bringing my hands up, I started to work on rubbing at the top of her feet, my fingers and thumbs working on a massaging motion, rubbing out the stress that was built up in Kate's foot. She did carry herself well for a model, looking at the woman's body and then at the foot, continuing to rub at it, massaging the skin and pushing the tension out of her body. As my fingers and thumbs worked over her foot, working my way up towards the top of her foot and then brushing over each toe individually, I was greeted with a delighted groan from Kate, who had her head back. Brushing her hands through her long blonde hair, Kate looked up and over at me before making an approved noise.

"So far so good Mister trivia guy." Kate purred, lifting the one foot off and moving the other back to my lap, though this time, it came down with the sole flat against my crotch. Slowly moving it backwards and forwards, I suddenly realised just what she was doing to me through my slacks. Her foot moved backwards and forwards in a rubbing motion, this time she was the one taking the role of massaging me. Her tongue escaped her mouth and ran along her bottom lip before she spoke again. "So here's the thing... I've been on location for nearly a month and had to endure so many stares and leers at me. Ugly, horrible guys who I'd never even dream about touching, let alone fucking. But you? I could fuck you." She said huskily, her foot working up and down faster and faster. Bringing her other foot up to sandwich my length between her two feet, effectively giving me a footjob right here in first class. I was going to suggest something but as soon as my mouth opened, I realised I didn't have a working vocabulary.

"Take it out." Kate demanded, my staff hardening now under Kate's ministrations. Looking over at my pants, Kate took her feet off of my slacks so that I could work on undoing the button at the top and then unzipping them completely. Pulling my pants open and then reaching into my boxer shorts, I plucked my hardened length out of my boxers and my length began to bob independently under the artificial lighting of the plane. Cooing softly at the sight, Kate wriggled backwards in her seat, her back pressing against the cool plastic of the arm rests. Getting herself comfortable, Kate brought her two feet up and began again with the footjob. Pushing the soles of her feet together and working on rubbing my dick again. My head fell back, hitting the top of the the seat's headrest as she stroked me with her two feet.

Rubbing the sole of her right foot up and along the base of my cock, her toes curled around the side of dick as she pumped me, her toes keeping grasp of my length while her left foot came down and pressed against the other side. Not moving up or down but instead using the toes as a dancing motion against the hard, slightly pimpled upper part of my length. Her right foot came down and her toes pressed against the spongy sack of my balls, her feet taking their time in working out just how my cock felt in her possession now. Fidgeting from side to side, I could only moan and groan as Kate worked on me. Biting down on my bottom lip, I struggled to find the words as the busty blonde supermodel stroked my dick with her feet. Bringing her feet up off of her ballsack, Kate wrapped her toes around my cock again and continued to stroke me, lifting her feet up and down.

My fingers clawed at the headrest and it was then that Kate realised that I was close to cumming. Kate ramped up the pressure, the blonde wanting nothing more than to have me cum all over her feet presumably. The blonde supermodel's footjob slowly began to come to a stop and then, she swung her feet off of my lap and down onto the floor of the plane.

"That's enough I think. I think you owe me something now."

"I owe you? Like what?" I asked, coughing and managing to catch my breath after the stellar footjob from Kate Upton. With a simple smirk, the blonde stood up and quickly unzipped the side of her dress, pulling the side of it just a little bit looser to show off her incredible body that was still encased in a bra and panties. Her hands squeezed at her cushiony breasts before she stood up, looked around the near empty cabin before walking in front of me and bending over. Her hands came down to the hem of the dress and she slowly lifted the fabric up and over the curve of her ass, giving me my own private striptease as the plane continued to fly across the world. Looking over her shoulders at me, Kate slipped her fingers into the waistband of her lacy panties and rolled them down off of herself and down towards the floor of the plane. Stepping out of them, Kate reached down and tossed them over her shoulder at me. Grabbing them, I brought them up to my nose and took a deep inhale of the scent that lingered on them.

Rolling her eyes, Kate used a free hand to stroke her index finger against her slit, making sure to run her digit all the way up and then down. Sliding her way through her hot, wet folds, the busty blonde let out a groan of pleasure before she threw her head back and looked over at me.

"You're going to devour my hot little pussy right here, right now." Kate said, her hand sliding through my hair and pulling me forward so that I could smell her arousal purely from the source. The sheer scent was almost overpowering and I was never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, or perhaps more apt, a wet celebrity in her pussy. Taking hold of her thighs to keep her steady, I could see Kate lifting her arms up to steady herself on the seats in front of her as I moved forward and pushed my tongue against her entrance. Groaning at her taste, my tongue slipped inside of her and started to carefully explore her insides, flicking it upwards and then down, aiming towards what she might consider the roof of her pussy. Rolling my tongue around in a circle, running clockwise and then anti clockwise as I listened to the moans coming from the busty blonde while I licked at her. My hands continued to slide up and down her tanned thighs, my fingers digging into her skin as I pushed my tongue inside of her.

Her arousal was fresh in my mouth as I started to hungrily lick against the insides of her folds, pumping my tongue and using the tip to lovingly scratch and scrape against every little part of her inner walls. Keeping my right hand on the top of her thigh, I used my left hand to come down and rest on the curve of her ass, squeezing at it before lifting it up and swatting down against her rear, slapping it firmly as my tongue continued to explore her inner walls. Pushing my tongue as deep inside of her as I can do, I pushed the tip up against the roof of her folds, stabbing the tip of it against her hot g-spot, listening to how she moaned and how her voice seemed to get higher and louder as if to further direct me as to where to work. Pulling my tongue backwards and then jabbing it forward, working to fuck her with my tongue as she remained firmly bent over but panting for more.

Deciding to further what I was doing, I kept my hands buried against her skin as the busty blonde started to push her hips backwards. One of her hands reached back behind her and slipped through my shaggy black hair to keep me exactly where I was to ensure that I wouldn't go anywhere. Not that I wanted to of course. Slipping my tongue in and out of her hungrily, I moaned as her fingers tugged on my hair to keep me pressed against her slit. I could feel her juices pressing against my face and slowly moving to run into my beard as I pushed my tongue into her juicy pussy. Sliding my hands over the curve of her ass, smacking it again to hear her cry out, my eyes carefully flicked up to look around the few heads that were inside of First Class, none of them had been disturbed from their slumber and Kate's body was right back to being my little toy.

With Kate's juices completely running out of her lower entrance and onto my face, I knew that I was onto a winner with what I was doing with her and my tongue was working a mile a minute as I hungrily flicked it up and down, massaging the same sweet spot that had provided such sickly sweet moans from the busty blonde. Pumping my tongue inside of her, pushing my face just a little bit closer to her to brush my beard against her clit, stimulating the hard little nub as she started to push and buck her hips backwards against my face as I tongue fucked her. Kate's voice was constant noise now, her own orgasm was starting to approach and while I was tempted to tease her just as she had done with me and her earlier footjob, I was actually more interested in having her cum all over my face. Pushing my tongue against the spot of her more sensual area, I used the tip to scrape against it while my free hand came up off of her thigh and using my thumb, I started to rub the clit with the pad of my thumb. Doubling the effort on her nether regions had definitely done the trick and looking up at Kate as she started to cum, her fingers were tightly knotted in my hair and the other was clawing at the seat in front of her as she threw her head back, her long blonde hair whipping against her back as she started to cum.

Keeping her bent over and continuing to eat her pussy, I slowed down my ministrations before finally pulling my face back and able to breathe again as she whined softly. Her fingers came out from my hair and the other one came forward and off of the seat rest in front of her. Inspecting her nails, Kate made a soft tsk noise before turning around, allowing me to see her impressive chest actually in front of me, in person. Standing before me, her panties and dress off and still, her large chest was still covered by the bra but looking up at them, I had no doubt that once the bra was undone they would still look as impressive as I imagined they would do. Looking around the cabin, Kate decided we were safe and reached behind her back to unclasp the bra and slip out of it. Flinging the bra at me and now totally nude, Kate Upton walked forward and turned around, her ass facing me again and this time, she moved to take a seat on me. Her hands reached between her legs and grabbed hold of my throbbing rod, stroking it a couple more times before she moved herself backwards, her long blonde hair pressing against my face gently and her back was against my chest as she aimed my length against her wet hole.

With a quick flick of her hips, Kate had pushed her hips down and my cock was buried inside of her with relative ease. The earlier job I had been doing with eating her pussy must have worked well as she sunk herself down on me completely. Her ass hit my thighs with a soft thud and a husky moan from the owner. My hands came up off of the arm rests and onto her body, settling on her waist before sliding up towards her large chest. Squeezing her breasts gently, I moved down to kiss against her neck as she rolled her hips around in a slow circle to grind herself against me.

"Shit... That's a good dick." Kate moaned, her eyes closed and her head tilted up towards the overhead compartment. Her hips came up off of my lap and then dropped down again, her ass hitting me with a loving sound as she let another moan come out of her lips. Moving my head with me as she started to work into a rhythm of riding me, while not making too much noise to wake our compatriots in the first class lounge. Kissing along her neck, offering them slight bites, my hands moved along her perfect body and then up to her amazing chest. Holding them and squeezing them as she bounced up and down on me, I couldn't believe I was actually squeezing them as she rode me.

"Yeah, you like my tits?" Kate asked, looking over at me as she raised herself up and down, rolling her hips occasionally as she fucked herself on me. "Everybody loves my tits. They love getting fucked by them and cumming all over them. You want to do that to me Mister Trivia man?" She purred again, her head tilted back completely as she raised herself up and down on me. Her body started to work up and down faster and faster before slowing and controlling the pace, seemingly wanting me to get very excited and ready to blow but then slow down and tease me. As she rolled her hips around, her clit grinding against my lap as she started to pick up the pace on fucking me. "i'VE never fucked anyone in first class before. You like being my first time?" Kate asked, her body slowing down as she asked me a question.

"Fuck... I love all of this." I answered honestly as she laughed and started to pick up the pace again.

Kate was truly a master of seduction and I was not going to say no to doing anything with her. Moving my hands up and down her sides, there was a part of me that wished her skin was bare for me but again, having Kate Upton on my lap and her body slapping against me with every rise and fall was enough for me to simply sit back and take it. Kate's head was still backwards and her hair was still tickling against against my neck as she bounced eagerly. My hands continued to not really know what to do with themselves as she bounced up and down, there was nothing more I wanted than to reach up and grab at her chest while she rode me. Looking over her shoulder at me as she lifted herself up and down, her pussy bumping against the short tufts of my pubic hair that had emerged from my denim jeans.

Fucking Kate Upton was one of the more desired lays in the world and having her deal me such a good card for presumably beating her in the little trivia game that we had been playing earlier. With her generously sized chest slapping against her stomach, I was loving just how good Kate felt on my lap and as soon as her breath started to hitch in her throat, I almost knew she was ready to cum. My hands ran down from her sides and down to her thighs, lifting her up with by slipping both of my hands under her thighs and started to help her fuck herself on me. Lifting her up and drop her down, Kate let herself come completely into the role as being my fuck toy. Lifting her up and dropping her down, Kate's hands came up off of the arm rests and to her large breasts, squeezing them fondly as I lifted her up and down.

Then, with a sudden twist, her right hand came up and knotted itself in my hair, tugging me forward to a deep, messy kiss. Actually being able to taste Kate Upton's mouth and then tongue as her pussy juices dripped off of my chin, I couldn't believe I was living through this while she only seemed interested in deepening the kiss. Her tongue wrapped around mine and eagerly sucked on it before she passed over the control of the kiss for me to suck on hers. Our lips melded together with absolute ease as I lifted her up and down while she moaned into the kiss. Soon, her fingers tightened and the hand on the arm rest dug into the hard plastic before she started to cum around my cock. Her silky walls squeezed me tightly as she started to help buck herself back against me, still wanting to get herself off by use of stimulating her clit.

Slowly, her messy kiss came to a stop and she offered me guidance in pushing her hips down and pushing my thighs down to the seat. With a slightly more gentle lift of her hips, Kate rolled herself up off of my lap and pulling herself up to a standing position, despite her own subtle moans of having her pussy emptied. With shaky legs, the busty blonde supermodel picked herself up and faced me, her chest heaving as she slipped her thumbs under the straps of her dress and slipping it down to show her own large breasts under the light of cabin. Bending over, she looked down at me and flashed me a wide grin.

"Come and give it to me one last time."

That was definitely something I could get behind and as I took a position behind the panting, and dripping, superstar I wondered just how better my day was going to get. Gripping hold of her hips and keeping her steady, bent over in front of me, I pushed my hips forward and slid back inside of her making the two of us groan out in equal measure. Slipping back inside of her wet fuck hole, Kate let out a throaty groan as did I. Her warm, wet folds welcomed me inside of her and soon I was balls deep inside of her again. Letting my cock soak inside of her for a bit, I started to pull my hips back and then pump them forward, sliding my rod inside of her. The sickly sweet sounds of her pussy accepting my cock started to ring out in the first class cabin as Kate threw her head back and let out a loud moan to show how good the dick was. Biting my lip to do my best and try and stop myself from screaming in pleasure as Kate was no doubt doing the same.

“Ah fuck yeah! That's good dick! Give it to me Mister Trivia Man!” Kate squealed, pushing her hips back to meet my invading thrusts. The blonde supermodel was eagerly giving it back to me just as much as I was giving it to her. The shoot she had been on was clearly a stressful time for her and as I pushed myself all the way back into her, I was more than happy to be her stress toy. My hips were beating against her rear with a steady slapping motion, the flat of my stomach met the curve of her ass in perfectly synchronised motions. Taking my right hand off of her hips, I reached under her and finally got my hands back on her tits, squeezing and kneading them both as she bit down on her lip and her soft, velvet walls tightened around me. “Fuck… Three cums? God damn it…” Kate muttered as she started to whine louder and louder. Suddenly, her walls explodes around me and a high pitched squeal left her mouth as she came over my dick.

That was almost it for me as well. My own orgasm was not far off and while I was tempted to suggest another round, I didn't want to push my luck. Tugging on the long blonde locks and yanking her head back, I bit down on her earlobe and whispered to her.

“Going to cum Katie…” I whispered, using an extended version of her name as she meekly but her bottom lip and nodded.

“Want to fuck my tits?”

“Fuck yes.”

With a giggle, Kate pulled herself forward, sliding off of me and straight to her knees in a near fluid motion. Looking over my length, Kate licked her lips, her bright blue orbs eyeing up my cock that was slick with her juices.

“Fuck… I coated you didn't I?” She said, a smile wide across her face as she looked me over. Running her tongue over her lips, Kate opened her mouth and took my cock inside of it. Her lips were then pressed down around me and she had formed a tight seal around my length. Her hands came up to the back of my thighs and she started to suck her lips up and down. Her tongue was working just as quickly as her lips were as she bobbed her head up and down, her tongue was dancing along the underside of my cock, scooping up the slick juices that were lathered over my length. Bobbing her head up and down, the blonde hummed around my cock, the vibrations sending a shiver down my spine as she worked on getting her cum up off of my cock. My hands threaded themselves through her long blonde hair as the busty woman worked on getting me off.

Satisfied with how good of a job she had done, Kate Upton moved up on her knees and wrapped her massive melons around my pole. With her large chest enveloping my cock, I was in heaven and Kate was enjoying herself just as much as I was. Lifting her tits up and down, Kate looked up at me, a pleading, pouty look on her face as she silently begged me to cum. I wasn't far off and she must have known because as soon as we made eye contact, she had a sudden surge and started to fuck my cock with her tits faster and faster.

“Come on baby, cum for me! Shoot your load all over my big fucking tits!” Kate squealed, lifting them and dropping them just as quickly. With a groan, beads of precum started to leak from my cock. Letting her tits fall away, Kate opted for a handjob instead, both hands working on my cock while aiming it down towards her chest. Her hand was working up and down, squeezing me very occasionally while working on making me shoot my load all over the impressive assets of the woman on her knees before me. My fingers dug into my jeans as I did my best to control my orgasm before it took over my body and I simply let loose. Kate cooed in pleasure as I shot my load, the blonde rearranged herself as I came, her chest a very large and appealing target, and one Kate was more than willing for me to paint. Hot ropes of my cum shot from my length and landed across her left one before another landed directly in the middle of the valley of her chest, another one landed almost on top of it before the other breast got an equal treatment. With one final rope of cum landing over her right breast, Kate let go of my cock, letting it throb and pulse with a final burst of cum, a last rope of my sperm shooting over the top of her large chest. Taking hold of me by the base of my dick, the blonde supermodel tapped my cock against her chest before holding my cock steady as she opened her mouth and ran her tongue over my cock's head to fully clean me up after the hot sex we had shared together.

Completely spent, I managed to take a seat next to her as Kate ran a finger over her chest, bringing it up to her lips to clean it up. Making a pleased sound, she beamed over at me before scooping up some more of my cum.

“I don’t hate the taste you know?” She commented, flicking her finger along her chest before sucking the tip clean again.

“I’ll take that as a compliment shall I?” I said with a grin, looking over at her as she stood up in the middle of first class, rearranging herself and slipped the straps of her dress up to conceal her chest. Smoothing down the bottom of her dress, Kate looked herself down before she looked over at me and made a motion to see whether she was good or not. When I nodded my head, Kate smiled and leaned back against the empty row of seats before us.

“I would do. I don’t usually drink this much cum up.” Kate was quiet for a moment, absent mindedly sucking the tip of her finger before looking over at me. “So…”

It was there that I realised just what was happening. There had already been the happy ending, now though, now was the unpleasant morning afterwards. Nodding my head and zipping myself up, I stuffed my shirt back into my pants and looked up at her.

“Thanks this was…”

“Fun.” Kate finished my sentence for me but it was exactly what I was going to say. Standing up, I made sure that I still had Kate’s panties in my pocket before making my way out of First Class and down towards my seat with a very stupid grin on my face.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Shane81uk, Viri, VSM14

Blackjack

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2019, 06:26:13 PM »
Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I’d love to hear some feedback as per usual. My e-Mail addresses are at: mean.blackjack(@)yahoo.co.uk If you remove the parenthesis from the @ symbol it’ll get through! You can also get me at mean.blackjack47(@)gmail.com. Again, remove the parenthesis. Also, don’t forget to thank and like the story if you do like it! Also feel free to post on the thread to voice your encouragement, lord knows my ego needs stroking!

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again. Don't forget to add me on Discord too! My name on there is Swagatha Christie#2438.

Codes: MF, Cons, Oral,

Looking across the sea of blonde and artificially dyed hairs in the Halloween party I had been invited to purely by fact that I lived upstairs. Living on the edge of a frat house and a college campus, my apartment building had its share of college students and as soon as Halloween rolled around, you could bet that you would be seeing many college aged women in states of undress or very sexy dress. I had lost count of the sheer number of sexy black cats or naughty nurses and even with my toes, I doubt I would have a full idea of the number. Not that I was complaining of course! I was a single man and the sight of blondes, brunettes and redheads crammed into sexy costumes was definitely enough for me to not care about the noise even if it was screeching at one o'clock in the morning.

Being passed a red solo cup of cheap beer by the main tenant of the apartment, a nice enough guy called Edward, he shot me a grateful smile as I took the beer from him, took a swig and must have made a face at it.

"Ah come on, it's not that bad!" He said with a scoff, resting against the side of the kitchen counter. Dressed as Suicide Squad's take on The Joker, the classic villain of Batman and seeming to be the main bad guy of the movie that was filming across the street from our apartment building. Now that was another thing that was great about where I lived, it was a nice cityscape for being such a small city and it was definitely the sort of place that a film crew could use for a fictional city which was what was going on. We had seen Will Smith on set with his family and there had also been hints of some of the other stars being here as well.

"Whatever." I laughed, looking at the light beer in the cup, swishing it around before taking another mouthful. Looking across the throngs of Harley Quinn's that had swarmed the party, I made a noise and looked back over to Ed. "Harley's pretty popular this year huh?"

"Just wait until next year. All of this?" He said, gesturing towards the women who were all socialising and chatting. "They'll all be warrior women. You mark my words." Looking over his shoulder, he made his way towards a young woman who was there with a guy who had been pestering her. As he made his way away from me, I was almost instantly joined by a very convincing looking Harley Quinn. She looked me up and down and smiled.

"Hi."

"Hey there, enjoying the party?" I asked, turning my body slightly to actually face her. Looking her over, she was actually very convincing. Even the small tattoos on her face looked a lot like the ones that Margot Robbie, the actress playing Harley Quinn, had on.

"I am! It's been so long since I've been to a real house party." She said, her voice also following the slight inflections that Margot used for Harley Quinn. She looked over at Ed and then over to me. "He the host?"

Tilting my head to the side slightly, unsure of how she had gotten into the party if she didn't know Ed, considering how famous he was on the campus for his late night ragers. I shook it off and nodded my head.

"Don't let the cheap suit and grease paint fool you, that is Ed Hardy." I said with a smile, looking him over as he started to put the moves on the earlier accosted Harley. Turning back to MY Harley, I shot her a grin and wetted my lip gently. "So what are you studying?" I asked, my eyes drifting over her body briefly as she surveyed the scenes of all the Harley's that I had been looking at earlier. She looked back to me and her bright blue eyes shined at me.

"Acting! I want to win an Oscar." She said with a grin, the slightest bit of her midriff was showing as she leaned back against the counter, her toned stomach was pale to match her makeup and I could have sworn that I saw some of the tattoos that Margot Robbie's Harley had on. Whoever this girl was, she had done a really good job at playing the convincing Harley. Looking her in the face, I had to wonder whether she was looking to getting into cosplaying or something, she had done a very good and convincing job as the crazed former psychiatrist. Stroking at my stubbled chin, I looked over at her and then back to the party's main floor. The crappy euro technic music that was playing from several of the bluetooth speakers, I could simply roll my eyes and look back to the Harley I was speaking with.

"That's pretty cool, have you been in much?" I asked her, again, my body turned to face her so to give her my full attention.

She smiled and shook her head.

"Nothing of note really, whatever's going on up at the campus." She said, folding her arms across her flat stomach and then sighed softly.

"I guess you're friends with the costume department?" I asked, looking her up and down again, her tiny hot pants showing off a lot of her body.

"Oh what? This thing?" She said, lifting herself off of the counter and slowly spinning herself around to show off the outfit. Looking her up and down as she offered me the look, I had to admit, it did look pretty convincing but no less so than some of the other women who were walking around the party, talking to others and some of the men who were there in costumes as well. The party had been a fun one so far, but it was starting to dwindle down with pairings and couples coming off towards the bedrooms inside of the block of apartments. She smiled over at me and fluffed the bottom of one of her red, blue and blonde pigtails, she looked very happy with how the costume had turned out and really, she had every reason to. "Pretty hot right?" She asked me, her eyes flicking over to me, almost for approval.

"Definitely hot!" I said, opening honestly. "Just... Trying a little hard aren't you? Look at all of these other Harley's none of them have gone that far for it." There it was. The line that was going to make her leave me alone so I could go to be alone and think about what had happened tonight. No doubt, I was going to be scolding myself over the thought of what I had said and curse myself for being so stupid but in face, I was actually treated to a laugh from the attractive multi hair coloured woman who shrugged her shoulders. "I mean... Trying too hard aren't you?" And there was another thing to try and get me not laid tonight.

She slipped her thumb under the white with red stripes shirt and flashed me a little more of her stomach to show that she wasn't completely white under all of her costume. She turned her back to me, and grabbed herself her own red solo cup and swallowed a mouthful of crap beer before tossing it away, the plastic cup bounced idly in the sink and she turned to look at me. A wide smile moved across her face as she moved a little bit closer to me and then, her arms came up and laid across my shoulders with a smile. Taking a step towards me, I suddenly felt very exposed as the Harley Quinn in front of me took another step so that her chest was almost pressing against mine. Lifting herself up onto her tiptoes, Harley leaned forwards and whispered in my ear.

"Why don't you invite me to your room so we can see just how much effort I've put into this costume?"

Now that was an interesting proposition.

"And just how do you know me and Ed don't share here?" I said with a teasing smirk, taking a step closer to her so our bodies were almost touching. She reached over and her hands slipped inside the pockets of my slacks, her hands tugged against the fabric as if to encourage me away. Harley turned her head to the side and flashed me one of those crazy smiles that only the Clown Princess of Crime could do. Her bright blue eyes studied my face before she moved forward, wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a deep, hot kiss. Her breasts pressed against my chest as her mouth slipped to the side and her tongue made its way into my mouth. Seeing just how into it she was, I figured I wasn't going to be scolded if I had my hands on her.

So I did.

My hands came up off of the side and every single finger of my hands dug into her pert, round rear, squeezing and kneading the flesh softly as she gasped in pleasure. Our kiss broke and Harley's lips were slightly glistening with a sheen of saliva from the kiss. Her hands roamed over my chest before slipping into the bottom part of my belt, Harley moved forward and lifted herself up on her tiptoes to whisper in my ear.

"Do you really want to sass me or did you want to see if you can rev up this Harley?"

Now that was a challenge I could get behind.

Taking Harley's fingers out of my pants and then taking her by the hand, I led her out of Ed's apartment, stepping over the passed out bodies of other party goers that had dutifully been laid on their sides to avoid any possible sick coming up later on in the evening. Closing the door behind us, we quickly made our way up the wooden spiral staircase to the second landing of the apartment building and towards where I lived. Slipping my key into the lock of my mint green painted door, the entrance swung open and my Harley was greeted to the nerd utopia that my apartment was. Crossing by the Cowboy Bebop and Akira anime framed posters that hung up along the thin entrance way, Harley closed the door behind her and noted the small wooden shoe rack that was nesting against the opening of my apartment. Looking down at it, she offered me a nod towards it before she spoke again in that trademark, almost sing song, voice of Harley.

"Want me to take my shoes off puddin'?" She asked, using the term more famous for Tara Strong's Harley and less so for Margot Robbie's. If I had been online, there was a fair chance I would have donned my internet fedora for a 'Well, actually...' type of post but I was going to get laid by a very attractive Harley Quinn dress up artist. I was not going to look like a dateless virgin in front of her.

"I don't think it matters. Going by what you said downstairs, I don't think you're going to be wearing much else soo."

Harley laughed at that and followed me through, her fake baseball bat hitting the floor with a soft thud noise as she worked on unzipping her costume. Walking towards my bedroom, I pushed it open with the flat of my hand and my bed soon came into view. Thankfully, I had just changed the bedsheets so they were still smelling fresh and they were clean. Harley breezed plain by me and flopped face first onto the bed before swinging her body around so that she was on the classic all fours position. Looking over at me, Harley ran her tongue over the top of her lips before moving up onto her knees, her stockings pushing against my bedsheets while she shrugged the fake leather jacket off of her upper body to show off the tight fitted white shirt that showed off the text 'Daddy's Little Monster' just like Margot's Harley did.

"And they just let you out of Arkham like that did they?" I said with a teasing step towards the woman on her knees. She offered me a confused look and I realised I had said something incredibly nerdy to the Harley before me. "Sorry, I thought... I thought you'd get that." I said with a shrug of my shoulders. Harley didn't seem to mind though and she soon had her hands on the bottom of her shirt, lifting it up off of her body and tossing it across the room, the fabric hitting the back of my computer chair without real consequence. As she stripped herself down, I made my own attack on my clothing, wriggling myself out of my shirt and jacket, then pushing my shoes off and simply stepping out of them, not interested in flinging them across the room for fear of breaking something collectable.

With my shirt off and pushing my jeans down, I walked towards the bed and Harley reached up to grab a hold of me by the shoulders. Pulling me into another deep kiss, I placed my hands on Harley's chest, squeezing at both of her breasts fondly as our mouths opened and our tongues found each others again. Wrapping our tongues together, Harley pulled me closer to her as I squeezed on her chest. The two of us shared a moan with one another as she pushed me backwards and away from her to a standing position. Looking at her, Harley wetted her lips again and reached behind her and unclasped her bra. Sliding it off of her long arms, Harley casually dropped the lacy fabric to the side so that I could see her teardrop breasts that were already tipped off with hard nipples that were just begging to be sucked on.

Dropping down to her hands and knees in front of me, Harley looked up at me and then down at the forming bulge at the front of my slacks. She ran her tongue along her lips before slowly walking forward on her hands and knees, reaching across the small gap to lay her hands on the front of my slacks, squeezing my rod through the fabric of my bottoms. Her fingers slipped under the flap of my slacks and slowly tugged the zipper down and pulling my pants apart. The fabric of my bottoms soon fell to the floor and hit it with a soft thud and that gave Harley a chance to admire the bulge in my boxers. Her hand came up and grabbed a hold of my over my boxers, her hand tightening and squeezing at my length as it was now making a tent form in my shorts.

Still continuing to jerk me off through my shorts, Harley used her other hand to pull my shorts down and slide them off of my legs. Kicking the softer boxer shorts away, my now hard cock was instantly grabbed by the woman on her knees and soon she was working on stroking me up and down. Jerking my cock to life and keeping it nice and hard for me, Harley opened her mouth and slipped the head of my cock inside of her warm, wet mouth. With my cock now firmly inside of her mouth, I looked down at her as she placed her other hand on the bedsheets and slowly, she started to work her mouth up and down, slipping my cock just a little bit further inside of her with each bob of her head. Her soft tongue started to beat against my cock's length, stroking against the invading member inside of her mouth.

Still on her hands and knees before me, I was tempted to place a hand in her hair but with her being in such a position that really exposed her to me, I knew better and simply placed my hands on my hips while her soft, pouty lips slipped up and down on me. Seeing how her lips were so tight around me and how her tongue flicked and bathed against my hard rod with her spit while her mouth slipped up and down on me. Looking down to stare into her eyes as she was focusing on sucking my cock while she was also concentrating on not gagging too much as my pole slipped inside of her mouth while she bobbed up and down on me. It was all too much for me, lifting my hand up, I threaded my fingers through her hair as she sucked on me.

She let out a soft, reassuring moan as my cock filled her mouth. Her big, bright blue eyes flicked up to focus on my emerald green eyes while she bobbed up and down. She had a wide smile on her face as her lips were split around my length while she sucked up and down. I could see her toes curling as she bobbed her head up and down. Looking along her long, pasty white legs that were all adorned with tattoos just like the Harley from the Suicide Squad movie. Those tiny, tiny shorts that she was wearing just like the ones that were seen in the movie. This Harley really had done a good job, it looked like she was fresh from the set of the movie and while it was entirely possible that she was Margot Robbie, the blonde Australian babe was far too high class to be here at some frat house party.

That idea was just bullshit.

Harley repositioned herself on the bed, a hand coming up to rest against the inside of my thigh before coming up and cupping my balls, fondling them softly and squeezing on them as she slipped her lips up and down along my length as she happily sucked on me. I let out a soft moan as she sucked on me and pushed her lips down even further, reaching past the halfway mark and slightly gagging as my dick hit the back of her throat. Looking down at her as if to check on her and see if she could keep going but Harley had simply closed her eyes and was pushing herself further. My dick soon found itself as a resting place inside of her mouth, her pouty lips had spread around me and some of her saliva was starting to leak down her chin and splattering against the foot of my bed as she sucked on me.

Sliding my fingers through her hair, I found myself toying with the dyed tips, the electric blue and the bright red were a very nice contrast for her long bright blonde hair and I knew I kept going back to it, but she had done a very, VERY good job at replicating what Margot Robbie had done with Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad. Slipping her mouth up and down while her fingers continued to fondle and squeeze on my balls, I let out another loud groan as I started to leak precum into her mouth. Harley tasted the salty liquid and lifted her lips up off of my cock, slapping the wet cock head against my cheek before looking up at me.

"If you cum, can you go again?"

"Fuck yes..."

"Fuck yes what?"

"Fuck yes Harley." I said with a smirk as she squeezed on my balls.

"That's what I like! Come on, give me that hot puddin'!" She squealed, sounding a lot like Tara Strong's Harley as she pushed her lips back down and started to slide her lips up and down, moving along with the hand on my balls, now squeezing in perfect synchronicity with her lips as she slipped up and down. Her bright red lips were now starting to stain my dick as she bobbed up and down. Looking down at the sight of this wonderful Harley cosplayer as she blew me, my toes started to curl and my fingers were sliding through her dyed hair as she blew me. As she slipped up and down, her fingers scraping and squeezing my ball sack, Harley let out a simple, throaty moan around my dick while it remained buried in her mouth. And with that, my head fell back and I started to cum. Emptying my balls inside of her mouth, Harley continued to suck, her lips up and down, working on getting every last drop of my seed from my length and into her mouth.

Harley eventually slowed her lips up and down and simply let me finish cumming in her mouth. As my orgasm finished, one that I had been sorely building and looking forward to, the Harley Quinn that was on my bed slowly pulled her lips up off of my cock and then the Clown Princess of Crime opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out to show me the creamy six ropes I had just fired into her mouth. With a smile, she brought her tongue back in and then made an almost comic book gulping noise as she swallowed it down. Satisfied, Harley sat back on her knees and looked up at me as if expecting something more. Sitting down on the bed next to her, I took a chance and put my hands on her hips, pulling her forward for a kiss. I could feel her lips against mine and then her arms wrapping around me as she pulled me down to lay above her on my bed. Her arms linked around my neck while she slowly curled a leg around my hips as if to anchor me in position. Not that I would want to be ANYWHERE else of course.

My hands came down and ran against the side of her thighs, stroking the material of her torn, dirty stockings and almost threatening to bring up some of the make up that had been painted on her skin. Our tongues wrapped along one another's as my hand started to wander and move between the gap of her legs. My hands worked on slipping over the gap of her stockings and down towards her folds that were leaking all over the bedsheets she was lying on. Pushing my finger inside of her wet opening, I slipped my index finger into her entrance and slowly pulled it backwards, listening to the Harley I had flat on her back in my bed. Exploring her folds slowly, I curled my finger upwards as if I was beckoning someone closer to me. My other hand came up and held the Harley close to me, our lips meeting briefly as she moaned.

Sliding my finger in and out of her, Harley's hands wrapped around my back and kept me closer to her as my finger was bumping in and out of her. My free hand came down from her shoulders and to her chest, grabbing a hold of her small teardrop shaped breast, squeezing it softly as my finger pushed in and out. Slipping my finger in and out, I could feel just how wet she was and just how excited this whole random sexual encounter had gotten her. It wasn't one of my intentions to get some random dress up girl in my bed, wet and ready to go but here I was. I also wasn't the type to look a gift horse in the mouth and while I would never call this Harley a horse, it was certainly a very nice surprise for what had been a long, long week.

Pulling my finger out of her entrance, I brought my slick digit up and pressed the fingertip to her lips, rubbing her arousal against her mouth before I pushed my lips back and tasted her along with her own tongue as she let me work on her and then kiss me right back. Her arms tightened around my shoulder blades before I pushed my finger right back inside of her and added my middle finger, pushing the both of them in and out of her. While my fingers were running in and out of her, my thumb brushed against her hard nipple, rubbing it up and down and teasing it while I used my other hand continued to feel her entrance and just how wet she was for it. Using the both of my fingers to slip in and out of her, I could feel Harley's walls hugging my fingers tightly as her back arched up off of the table and started to wiggle.

Seeing how her body reacted, I started to experiment with her body. Taking my lips off of her mouth, I ducked my head down to her collarbone and started to take a few experimental bites against her bone through her skin while my fingers slipped in and out. Lewd noises rang out from my bed as she was really getting into it. Her breath was catching in her throat as her back arched up off of the bed, her body almost bouncing as I worked on finger fucking her faster and faster. Using the tips of my fingers to stroke against the roof of her pussy, I continued to rub and stimulate her lower walls, making sure to get every little bit of her while I tasted her skin.

She was getting close to cumming by the looks of things and how hard she was writhing in my arms, Making her cum was something I was going to be happy to do for her. Keeping her close to me, I could feel her nails digging into my skin almost as if that was her meaning of letting me know that she was going to cum soon. With the palm of the hand that had two fingers buried inside of her, I put my hand flat against her lower lips and started to rub my palm against her hard clit as it throbbed while I pushed my fingers in and out of her. Slipping the double fingers in and out while rubbing her clit with the palm of my hand, I started to toy with her faster and in more different ways to get her to cum.

"Oh fuck... Fuck!" Harley exclaimed, her body was shaking and there were cracks starting to form on her pale face from the sweat that was running down her face. My mouth came up away from her skin so that I could see the woman's face contort and twist as she came from my fingers. Slipping them in and out, I pulled both of my fingers out up to the bottom knuckle and slowly added a third one, stretching her lower lips while I pushed my fingers all the way back inside of her. As soon as I did that then Harley's eyes went wide and she started to cum. Her lower lips hugged my fingers tightly and started to squeeze me as her lips exploded all over my fingers. Slowly forcing my fingers back inside of her, I could see her body shaking as she came. Her juices were leaking all over my bed sheets as she came.

Pulling my fingers out of her folds, I was just about to lick them clean until Harley grabbed a hold of my arm and pulled my fingertips to her mouth. Sucking on all three of them, Harley cleaned my fingers of her juices before letting my fingers fall from her mouth. Despite having just cum, Harley knew what she wanted and had already pulled me flat onto my back. Not showing any signs of wanting a break, Harley had me flat on my back and had her lap hovering over my own crotch. Reaching between her legs, Harley took a hold of my length, stroked it a couple of times before angling it upwards and pushing the slick member up inside of her.

Hitting her insides with a single stroke, the both of us moaned out loud as she slipped herself all the way down until her ass was pressing against my large ball sack. My hands came up and cupped her tits as she started to bounce up and down, working herself up and down on me as she let out a low groan, her voice seeming to get higher as she found herself fully impaled on my cock. Her head fell back, her long blonde hair was matting to her face, the makeup coming off as she started to sweat more and more. Her long blonde hair, the tips still freshly dyed, had started to shake in time with her moves up and down on my lap. Squeezing her chest as she athletically rode me, I could feel just how divine it felt to be inside of this Harley and as I was watching her slide herself up and down on top of me, I just knew that she was going to keep going until we both couldn't go any more.

My hands continued to fondle and squeeze her breasts, my hands massaging them softly as she let her head fall back and cry out in pleasure as her hips lifted and dropped down on my lap, her body starting to get into a steady rhythm pushing herself up and then dropping herself down with a quick, rapid flick of her hips. Changing her position while keeping herself on top of me and with my dick inside of her, Harley moved up and placed both of her hands on my shoulders and positioned herself so that instead of kneeling she was almost standing on my bed, her feet flat on the bed as she started to lift herself up and then drop herself down on my lap. With her hands around my neck, she pulled me in close so that I could press my lips to her chest, worshipping and kissing her skin as she lifted herself up and down.

"Oh fuck yeah..." I panted against her skin, running my tongue against her body, kissing all over her small breasts while she lifted herself up and down.

"Yeah, you like my pussy baby?" She asked, looking down at me as her hips started to rock up and down. Her hands continued to stroke against the side of my neck while my lips were kissing against her nipples. Taking the hard nub in my mouth, I sucked on it gently while my hands come around to her firm ass, smacking and squeezing the cheeks as she panted and moaned inside of the room as she rode me. Feeling her tight walls slip up and down on me, I could only imagine what it must be like to fuck her in as many ways as I knew how to. Kissing my way over to her other breast, I caught the hard nipple between my teeth, tugging and sucking on it as she bounced herself up and down. A hand left my neck and moved to steady herself further behind me as she bounced up and down. Her tongue had escaped her mouth and was sticking out of the corner of her mouth as she rode me.

She definitely looked like a new, different Harley Quinn.

Her body was bouncing up and down on me with harder strokes, her hands both clawing at my neck and my bedsheets as she worked herself up and down. My head fell back off of her chest and called out in pleasure.

"Fuck. So fucking good!" I panted, lifting my hips up slightly to aid Harley in riding me. Lifting my hips up as she dropped herself down, we found ourselves in an easy rhythm working together as she had her own pussy leaking around my cock as it throbbed inside of her. The two of us worked hard, our bodies slamming together as the costumed babe was riding up and down on me. With an experimental slap to her right ass cheek, I looked up at her and grinned. "Fuck me harder Harley." I teased, running my tongue over the top row of my teeth.

"Yeah, you like getting fucked by one of the bad guys?" She said with a grin as her hips slapped down against my thighs. There was something about the way she phrased that last couple of words that made me almost want to raise an eyebrow as it sounded so familiar but instead, I was greeted by the sight of Harley wrapping her arms around my shoulders and pulling me backwards and her falling onto her back. She wasn't finished though and instead pulled herself off of my cock and then got onto her hands and knees, wiggling her round ass at me before reaching under herself and using her index and middle finger to spread her pussy lips. Looking over her shoulder at me, she ran her tongue over her top painted lip and made eye contact with me. "Come and get it again." Was all she said and that was the only sort of instruction I needed.

Taking a hold of her hips, I started to slide myself in and out of her from behind. Fucking the Harley Quinn doggy style was another one of those things that I hadn't considered a really interesting position to be in but now as Harley threw her head back she let out a cry of delight as I pumped my hips forward, sliding inside of her and almost instantly stroking along the roof of her folds and against her g-spot. Hearing the woman cry out in pleasure, I pulled my hips backwards and pushed myself forward, pushing my cock's head against the same spot, listening to how she cried out for me. Rocking myself backwards and forwards in a steady, focused rate of penetration, I reached forward and took a fist full of her dyed hair, yanking her head backwards so that I could press my lips against hers. Kissing her hotly as I continued to fuck her from behind, I felt Harley squeal and then her hot, warm and wet velvet walls exploded around me.

As soon as Harley started to cum, my lips left hers and my hands both moved back down to her hips, pumping in and out, stabbing against the same spot while she came hard around me. Her vocal pitch was raising with each stroke inside of her and each and every time my balls slapped against her clit with a stroke inside of her, I could feel my own orgasm coming up. Grunting, my head dropped down to her ear to tell her that I was close. As soon as I did that, Harley bit down on her bottom lip and looked over her shoulder at me with a wide grin on her face.

"Then cum all over my face."

Now that I could get behind!

Pulling out of Harley and seeing some of her sexual fluids leaking down to the bed sheets beneath her, I watched as the blonde with red and blue highlights got onto her back and scooted down closer to me so I was able to get on top of her chest and aim my cock at her face. Stroking my slick dick while keeping it directed at her face, I closed my eyes and bucked my hips forward as I started to explode. Shooting a series of hot ropes of cum from my dick's head and towards her face. A rope landed on her left cheek, with another one darting out and landing over the bridge of her nose in a directional angle. Stroking myself faster and faster, I aimed my length over to the other side of her face and shot my load over the other side of her face, a rope landing on her closed right eye before the final two landed on her cheek and one just under her nostril and on her lips.

Harley grinned as she let her tongue come out to lick up the hot ropes of cum that were settled on her lips. Managing to open her left eye, she looked over at me and flashed me a pearly white smile before making a motion.

"Did you want to get me a towel or something?"

Walking over to the freshly folded laundry that was sitting on my computer table, I grabbed her one of the slightly more fluffy royal blue ones and walked back to the bed, passing it to her. She quickly took care of the mess on her body, cleaning her leaking folds before rubbing at her face, no doubt ready to take the cum off of her face as well as some of the makeup too. As she was finished dabbing at her face with it, she gave her face one more swipe before feeling satisfied and tossing the towel across the room to the massive pile of dirty laundry. She turned to look at me and that was when it was my turn for my jaw to drop.

The Harley Quinn I had been fucking was actually THE Harley Quinn from the new Suicide Squad movie. Margot Robbie now sat on the edge of my bed, dressing herself happily as she looked over at me occasionally, a smile on her face. Standing up, she checked herself once more before walking over towards my bedroom door.

"Aren't you... You know, worried I'm going to say something?" I blurted out, looking over at her as she stopped to turn around and look back at me.

"Really? You tell anyone and they'll tell you that you're talking bullshit."

And with that, she opened the front door to my apartment, walked out and straight out of my life.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Shane81uk, Viri

Blackjack

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2019, 06:28:54 PM »

Codes: MF, Cons, Oral, Masturbating,

Walking through the corridor of one of the many Los Angeles recording studios, I had a cup of coffee in one hand and my smartphone in the other as I read some of the headlines that featured one of the many stars I would deal with in the studio. It appeared that Hayley Williams, lead singer of the pop-punk band Paramore had accidentally put a topless photo online and a lot of people were either clutching at their pearls of a woman being foolish enough to do something like that or people were just annoyed by the fact that this total non-story was something that a lot of websites was running with. Nodding my head, I brought the cup of coffee up to my lips and swallowed a mouthful before stuffing my phone back into my pocket. Walking down the long corridor, my feet pressing down against the carpet inside of the corridor, I made my way down towards where I was working and quickly wiped my keycard against the door sensor and I was able to get inside. Closing the door behind me, I turned back around and took the time to think on the day ahead of me.

I worked as a studio tech for a lot of bands in the Los Angeles area and while the money was good, being able to hear music before anyone else was definitely a big plus too. Swallowing another mouthful of coffee, I could hear a low murmuring of noise down the extra corridor I was walking down and while that wasn’t exactly a rare thing with where I worked, it was pretty unusual to hear something this time of the morning. Swallowing the last mouthful of coffee, I tossed the cup into a recycling bin and moved towards the sounds.

Hearing the sounds inside of the studio, I looked around and grabbed the first thing I could get my hands on. Grabbing a stapler, I put my hand on the door handle and slowly twisted it to the side before barging into the studio to surprise whoever was on the other side of the door ransacking the studio. Quickly pushing the door open and stepping inside, I took one look around the inside of the studio before I saw the source of the noises and I dropped the stapler to the floor. On the small couch propped up in the corner of the room was Hayley who had her legs spread, her left leg hanging over the side of the couch and the other bouncing up and down on the floor while her hand was between her legs and pumping one of the many microphones we had for use in the band to record their album in and out of her pussy. Hayley’s eyes were closed and her mouth was open slightly as she was fucking herself with the musical instrument.

Watching her sliding the microphone in and out of her, I could already feel my own dick starting to come to life and make my jeans just a little bit tighter all while I watched her pleasure herself. As my eyes were focused on her pussy and the disappearing instrument into her, I wasn’t paying attention to the stapler I had in my hand and it fell from my grasp and it fell down to the floor and made a rattling noise. Hayley’s eyes snapped open and she was left staring at me from across the studio before she grinned and nodded her head.

“Oh… Took… Took you long enough!” She had managed to pant out, her eyes half open as she continued to slide the microphone in and out of her. “Close… Fuck! Close the fucking door!”

That was something I was more than happy to do. Turning on my waist and closing the door, offering the twist-lock a turn to the side to lock it, I turned back to look at the orange haired star who was still lounging on the main sofa inside the recording studio. Hayley had her teeth sunk into her bottom lip as she clumsily slipped the microphone in and out of her own wet pussy. Her breath was getting shorter and shorter and as she grabbed at her chest, cupping her breasts over her shirt while she fucked herself with the microphone. Hayley squeaked in pleasure before she arched her back up off of the sofa and she started to cum. Watching her pussy lips soak the microphone so thoroughly, Hayley came hard over the instrument before she collapsed down on the couch in a relaxed, well-fucked heap.Her eyes roamed over my body before settling on the lump in my pants. Slowly positioning herself so that she was now on her hands and knees towards the side of the couch, Hayley offered me a smile before she spoke again.

"So I've cum... Let's see if you can cum with me." She said with a wicked grin. Hayley tossed the microphone over her shoulder and reached out to me, grasping at my pants and working on already unzipping me down so she could get at my hard cock.

Hayley unzipped the front of my pants and quickly, her small hands were inside the fly of my jeans and she had pulled the front of my boxers down and my hard cock was fresh out of my jeans and into the air of the studio. Licking her lips, the singer looked up at me and offered me a saucy wink before opening her mouth and flicking her tongue against the wide head of my cock. Moaning at the taste, Hayley reached down and placed her hand flat against my waist and the other wrapped around the base of my dick, holding it in place as she opened her mouth up and pushed my cock inside of her warm, wet mouth. As she closed her lips down around my pole, she let out another moan as she started to apply some light pressure on my cock. Her hand moved down from my waist and towards my balls, pulling them out from my boxers and into the studio air.

With her hand on my sack, I reached down and brushed some of her bright orange hair out of her face so I could see her going to work on me. Her lips closed down around my shaft and she started to slowly move her head up and down, applying a decent amount of suction on my cock while her hand continued to squeeze and roll my balls around. Groaning in pleasure, my fingers raked through her hair all while she started to go to work on swallowing more of my cock inside her mouth. Her emerald green eyes flicked up to look at me as she seemed to get a wicked smirk on her face all while she had her mouth stuffed with my cock.

Slipping her mouth up and down on my length, Hayley had swallowed about half of my cock inside her mouth before she pulled my dick out of her mouth and slapped my dick against her sweaty, still red from the earlier masturbation face. Smacking my cock against her cheeks and then against her chin and lips before she reached up and spat a string of saliva onto my shaft. Stroking it into my shaft, she looked up at me and started double fisting my length with her two hands.

"If you're going to cum, I don't think a blowjob will do it."

Looking down at her, I stroked some bright orange locks out of her face before I spoke.

"No? What do you think I'm going to have to do?"

"I think you're gonna have to fuck this pretty little face." Hayley was fairly forward and straight to the point with what she wanted from me. Leaning back on the couch, she stripped off the shirt she was wearing and threw it to the side, it hit the mixing desk with little to no consequence. Showing off her chest, seeing her breasts in real life was a very different experience to seeing the screen grabs from Twitter. Licking her lips, Hayley settled back down on the couch in a traditional doggy style position before looking up at me. "Come and get it stud." She added, a dirty smirk on her face as she ran her tongue over her lips.

Stepping forward, I reached down and ran my fingers through her hair before taking a firm grasp of her head. Guiding her face down to my length, my cock throbbed and some of her warm, wet saliva fell from my length and down towards the floor of the studio. Pulling her head down towards my prick, Hayley opened her mouth and pushed her tongue outwards as if to offer me a landing strip for me to go in. She opened her mouth up wider and let her tongue push down towards her chin just a little bit wider. My cock moved inside of her mouth and as soon as it moved inside her, she closed her lips down and formed a tight little seal around my dick. Keeping a firm grip on her hair, I started to pull my hips backwards and then pushed them forwards to simulate a steady procession of fucking her pussy. Hayley moaned around my cock inside of her mouth as I started to push it inside of her. The head of my cock pushed against her throat and that produced a slick gag from her but she didn't stop. Her hands moved from being planted in the couch and moved to take hold of her wrists behind her back, crossing her arms as she let me take over keeping her upright on the couch.

Hayley was doing well at keeping herself from making too much noises from my dick sliding in and out of her mouth. Her olive eyes flicked open and she looked up at me as I started to push more of my dick inside her mouth. I could feel some strands of saliva dripping out of her mouth, coming from the sides of her mouth and down towards her chin as I started to pick up my pace of penetration. Working my hips backwards and forwards, my cock slipped inside of her mouth and started to go deeper and deeper, looking down at my length I could see that the wet point on my length was starting to go down further and further. Eventually, I had managed to push the entirety of my length inside of her mouth and my balls pressed against her chin with one final push.

Holding my length inside of her mouth and pressing against her throat, I ran my fingers through her brightly coloured hair before taking a firmer grasp of her locks and started to move her head up and down. Hayley let out a loud noise around it but she didn't try to stop me, instead her grasp on her wrists seemed to tighten, almost as if she were trying to steel herself for what was to come. She looked up at me before blinking a couple of times, tears escaping from her eyes and rolling down her round cheeks and towards the floor, her make up threatening to become ruined as I picked up a steady mean of sliding my cock in and out of her mouth. Moving my cock inside her mouth and then out of it, I could only moan at how good it felt as she got used to me.

Hayley's mouth was still accepting of my length and she was still on her knees, bent over in front of me as my hands kept her upright with my hands in her hair. I started to work my cock inside of her mouth, fucking her mouth and face just like I would do if it was her pussy. Pushing my cock inside of her mouth with one hard push, I stabbed against her throat and she let out another hard cough and gag around my dick in perfect synchronicity with my dick hitting against the back of her throat. With a hard push inside of her throat, Hayley let out a groan just as soon as my balls started to slap against her chin. With my balls hitting against her chin, Hayley made another noise that I could have sworn was a giggle. Looking down at her, I could see her starting to take my cock inside of her mouth.

Moving my cock back in and out of her mouth, I started to pull my hips backwards and forwards moving faster and faster and making more noises and more spit and saliva falling from her mouth. Hayley took my cock inside of her mouth as easily as she had done so far, her eyes flicked up to look at me and then down towards my cock as it slid inside of her mouth. As my cock disappeared inside of her mouth, my balls started to slap against her chin with harder slapping noises joining in with the noises from her. The grasp she had on her own wrists started to tighten and her legs were kicking up and down against the surface of the couch as I continued to fuck her face nice and hard, just how she wanted it.

Hayley groaned around my cock and another drop of spit rolled down my shaft and out of her mouth before my cock fell from her mouth. Taking hold of my dick at the base, I offered her face a slap with the head of my dick before Hayley took over stroking my cock. Licking her lips, Hayley offered my slick dick a kiss at the tip before rearranging herself on the couch. Moving to the middle of the couch and spreading her legs, I looked over to her face and she looked right back at me. She lifted her left hand up to her face and used the back of her hand to wipe away at some of the tears that had been produced from her face fucking. She ran her tongue along her pretty lips before nodding her head and looking back to me.

"Well? Come and fuck me nice and hard."

That sounded simple enough.

Walking forward, I reached down and grabbed hold of Hayley by the bottom of her legs, my fingers touching against her long socks. Looking down into her olive coloured eyes, I watched her face carefully as I pushed myself forward and my dick, still slick with her saliva, slid inside of her and moved all the way in. My balls pressed against her ass and we both let out a long, low groan as my dick settled inside of her. I kept my hands on her legs as I pulled my hips backwards and then pushed them forwards again with a hard stroke, sliding myself back inside of her and making the pint sized singer moan and buck her hips in pleasure. Hayley reached down between her legs and started to rub her clit in time with my balls slapping against her ass. Licking my lips, I ran my hands along the fabric of her long socks as we settled into a rhythm of me fucking her on the couch.

Taking hold of her long legs, I pulled Hayley's smaller frame towards me and as I did so, her legs came up and towards her head, almost as if she was in position for a piledriver. Hayley looked up at me, blinking a couple of times before nodding her head. Settling on the new position, Hayley's legs straightened slightly and she held them there as I started to move my hips backwards and then right back inside of her again. Moving in and out of her, I watched Hayley's face carefully to make sure the new position wasn't too hard for her. I had never really done it before but I did know that it was difficult to carry on with.

But listening to the moaning spilling out from Hayley's mouth it was enough to let me know that what I was doing was more than good enough for her. Pulling my hips backwards and forwards, I could hear the tone in Hayley's voice starting to rise as my dick stabbed inside of her. Hitting one particular sweet spot brought out one particularly loud squeak of pleasure from her and her right hand went right back to rubbing against her clit. Some of her bracelets jangled ever so slightly as her hand rubbed against her hard clit, the sounds were a perfect blend combined with the noises that were coming from her mouth as I fucked her hard. Hayley was biting down on her bottom lip but she was still sounding like she was enjoying herself. My hands ran along her legs and up towards her exposed thighs before holding onto them firmly as my body bounced against her entrance.

Rocking myself in and out of her, I looked into Hayley's face as beads of sweat started to form on my own body along with Hayley's as I fucked her hard on the couch. My hands came off of her thighs and moved to her stomach, sliding under her shirt and reaching down to cup her breasts as we fucked together. My cock was pushing inside of her sweet spots frequently, I moved my dick all the way back inside of her and as I did that, her body started to tense up and her walls were hugging me tighter. Sweat was forming on her body and as she bit down on her bottom lip, another surge of pleasure raced through her body and her walls hugged me tighter before it was enough to let me know exactly what was happening. Her legs twitched and convulsed as she started to cum hard over my cock as I pushed inside of her.

"Oh fuck yes!" Hayley let out a loud scream of pleasure as her back arched up off of the couch and she nearly spilled off of the side of it as I pushed in and out of her. Sliding my dick inside her, I pushed myself in and out a couple more times, fucking her through her orgasm as she continued to leak over my shaft. "Fuck! Fuck yes! Fuck me!" She added, her moans of pleasure mixing with just raw sounds of sex that was spilling out of us both as we shared fucking hard on the couch. Sliding my shaft inside of her one last time, I let out a groan of pleasure before sliding my hips backwards and taking a step back so Hayley could recover from the raw feeling of her sex. She looked up at me and nodded her head.

"Good… Fuck… Good start... Still want more though!" She said with a grin.

Sitting down on the couch next to her, Hayley climbed up off of it and stood forward a couple of steps before she reached down and she flipped her skirt up and took hold of it. Pinning the front of it to her stomach as she carefully backed herself back up to take her place on my cock again. Pressing her forearm to her skirt to keep it rolled up, the pint sized singer looked over her shoulder to me as I reached up and took hold of her by the sides. Keeping a hold of her and helping her take her place on my lap, Hayley quickly swapped herself around and climbed up onto my lap. Her feet pressed down against my thighs and then her arms came back behind her to settle herself on top of me.

With her hands on my chest and her feet pressing on my thighs, Hayley reached down between her legs and gripped hold of my dripping wet shaft. Keeping it upright, Hayley slowly pushed herself down on me again and soon, my cock was right back inside of her. Pushing herself all the way down on me, Hayley slowly rolled her hips around in a slow circle before she started to settle into a steady way of fucking herself on me. Bouncing herself up and down, I looked up and watched the fiery colours of Hayley's hair shaking around as she slipped up and down on me. Her body was easily finding itself at home on my lap as she moved herself up and down while my hands moved up her body. Sliding my hands up to her chest, I grabbed at her breasts as they bounced.

Pinching at her nipples as she slipped up and down on me, I started to push my hips up and down in time with her, sliding my hips up inside of her as she pushed them down. Hayley let out an appreciative groan of pleasure, mixing with my own growls of pleasure as I settled into fucking Hayley with a decent rate just how she seemed to like it. I could already hear Hayley's breath getting short with each hard push inside of her and as my hips raised and dropped on the couch, I ran my hands down to her sides and held onto her, almost pinning her to a spot in the middle of the air all while I started to push my hips upwards towards her, fucking her hot, wet pussy like I had done just moments ago. Hayley's arms almost collapsed while she was on my lap, her upper body crashed with mine and she weakly lifted her right hand up to stroke against the side of my face as I pounded her.

Turning my head to the side to look at her, I could only smile before pushing my face against hers and pushing our lips together. Our tongues were soon dancing with each others and as her pussy hugged my dick tighter and tighter, I knew she was closer and closer to having her own hard orgasm. Mine wasn't that far off either. Slapping my hips up off of the couch and inside of her, I could hear the lewd wetness coming from her entrance as I pushed my dick inside of her. Sliding my cock inside of her, I made sure to slide my tongue over hers before wrapping mine around hers and sucking down on it as Hayley's fingers stroked over my face.

Sliding her body up and down, I started to use her body just that little bit harder and it was all Hayley needed for her lips to break off of mine and start to moan louder and harder. My hands were taking a firm grasp of her and keeping the Paramore singer bouncing up and down on my lap all while her own hands clawed at something to try and keep herself steady. As I lifted my hips up and pushed my dick inside of her one more time, my dick hit against a spot inside her and her head rocked backwards and her tight walls exploded around me again. As she started to cum, I pushed my dick inside of her and started to fuck her just a little bit harder. With each hard pump inside of her, my orgasm started to take over. Pushing my dick inside of her one more time, I let out a low growl and that was enough for Hayley to know what was happening.

"On my face!" She panted, letting out a deep breath of pleasure as my hips pushed inside of her one more time before it was enough for me to know what she wanted. Sliding my hips down and pulling my cock out of her, Hayley groaned and rolled herself over onto her front as I got to my feet in front of her. Offering my slick dick one quick pump, I started to cum over her face. Hayley closed her eyes and opened her mouth, letting me shoot my load over her face and into her open mouth. Firing a rope against her right cheek and then another rope landing on her forehead, moving my dick to the side slightly, I fired one more rope over her left eye and onto her eyelid before emptying my final rope onto Hayley's tongue.

A few moments passed before Hayley swallowed the load on her tongue and then reached up to clean up some of the cum that was on her face. Opening up the eye that didn't have my load on it, the pint sized singer flashed me a smile before giggling.

"Just... Just what I needed. I think I need to record here more often."

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Shane81uk, Viri, Mikewelsh0123

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2019, 07:15:40 PM »
Awesome stories, absolutely love the Kate chapter, but Hayley getting that facial at the end is also a huge 1+ for me.  :D
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Viri

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2019, 08:43:52 PM »
Love the first one with Kate, that was awesome.

VSM14

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2020, 08:02:28 PM »
You do such a fine job writing Kate Upton, was curious if you plan to write more of this series. Maybe Jessica Alba in a future installment?

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA