Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Creamy Fun (Hunico)  (Read 2157 times)

icestorm

Creamy Fun (Hunico)
« on: September 05, 2019, 03:52:34 AM »
Disclaimer: If you ain’t 18, begone! This is for the adults, and Sweetness, you’re not.
This came to me during a Hunico withdrawl from a while back
Heather is someone from my imagination
This never happened, I made it up
This and Heather and Hunico are standalone.
Hope you enjoy it, if you don’t well, I tried.
I don’t speak Spanish, so if what I have is wrong, blame me and those internet translators.
And remember, there is no spoon.

Creamy Fun
By icestorm

Heather was sitting crossed-legged on her hotel bed playing a computer game.
She got up and stretched, her muscles were slightly stiff.  She walked around her room for a bit.
 She was waiting for room service to bring her order.
There was a knock on the door. Heather walked over and opened it.  The waiter wheeled the cart in.
 She moved out of the way, then tipped the waiter. Heather went into the bathroom and washed her hands. She went back into her room and sat at the table. She lifted the lid and placed it on the table.
Strawberries and cream, her favorite.

Carefully, she took a strawberry, dipped it into the cream and took a bite. The combination of fruit and cream was heavenly to her. She finished that strawberry and started another. Soon, she was out of strawberries, but still had a lot
of cream. She dipped a finger in and slowly sucked the cream off. She was becoming aroused. She dipped again and again.

Meanwhile…Hunico’s friend, Camacho, was pacing the room, waiting for his friend to come out of the shower.
 He had gotten a glimpse of Heather when she wasn’t looking. He had seen her long black hair, but he wanted to make
sure it was her. He managed to hide 'til he was able to see her face to be sure. His patience paid off. He knew Hunico was hot for Heather.

” Camacho,lo que está pasando?”(What’s going on?)  Camacho turned, he had a huge grin on his face. Hunico was getting dressed.
“Camacho?”
“De Heather al lado.” ( Heather’s next door)”¿Realmente? ¿Está absolutamente seguro?”(Really? Are you absolutely sure?) ” Sí.Me aseguré.”(Yes. I made sure) Thinking about Heather had Hunico grinning
and hard. “Quizás es el momento que le hice una visita.”(Maybe it’s time I paid her a visit.)  Hunico finished dressing and left the room.

Heather was unzipping her jeans when she heard a knock at the door. “Dammit!” she muttered, getting up and going to the door. She looked out the peephole and saw Hunico standing there. She grinned, her brief anger was
quickly extinguished by lust. She opened the door. “Come in.” Hunico entered the room. He glanced at the bowl of cream. “Can I get you anything?”

“I’m good, thanks.”  “What can I do fo-” He kissed her. She didn’t fight, returning the kiss. He could taste the strawberries and cream she ate not that long ago.
Hunico’s hands slid down her back, and gripped her ass. Heather moaned into his mouth. He broke the kiss, both were panting.

He lifted her shirt over her head, Heather helped by lifting her arms.
Hunico reached around and unhooked her bra. It fell.
He pulled her close, bent his head a little and sucked a nipple while
playing with the other. She arched her back, moaning. He switched to the
other nipple, doing the same to it, his hands unbuttoned her
jeans, and pulled them down.  Heather stood there almost naked.

She reached over and removed his tank and jeans. She was surprised to see
him with no underwear. Hunico pulled Heather’s panties off. He kissed her again. She could feel his dick hardening on her belly. He grabbed the bowl of cream, there was a lot inside, and walked over to the bed.
She followed. Hunico passed the cream to Heather, then laid on the bed.
Heather dipped a few fingers into the bowl, then drizzled the cold cream
onto Hunico’s chest. She offered her fingers to Hunico who sucked them clean. Heather licked the cream off his chest. The combination of the coldness of the cream and the warmth of Heather’s mouth was driving him crazy.

Heather slowly poured more cream onto Hunico, pouring some
onto his stiff dick. Hunico jumped, then relaxed. Heather licked the
cream off, moving down his body. She came to his dick. She licked her
lips, bent her head and started to lick the stiff dick. Hunico was
yelling with pleasure. Heather started to suck him off, enjoying the
taste of cream and dick. She took the whole shaft in her mouth, without
gagging. Hunico gripped her head and humped his hips, fucking her in the mouth.

He shouted, as his dick exploded in her mouth. She swallowed every drop of cum as his dick shot it out. Heather released
his dick and swallowed the rest of the cum. Hunico got up and gently
pushed Heather back onto the bed. He took the cream and drizzled some onto her tits. She gasped. It was cold. Hunico licked the cream off, then sucked a nipple. He switched over to the other one, licking and sucking on it. Heather was gasping and moaning from his touch. As he
was licking and sucking her nipples, Hunico trailed a hand down to her pussy and slipped two fingers in. She bucked her hips at the touch.
Hunico explored her pussy, his fingers becoming wetter with each
movement.

Hunico removed his fingers, and before Heather could protest, grabbed the bowl and poured the rest of the cream onto
Heather’s pussy.  Hunico bent his head and licked the cream up. Heather inhaled sharply. Soon, the cream was gone, and he was still licking. She felt his tongue slide in and tried not to buck her hips. Hunico grabbed
her hips and kept them still. His tongue explored her pussy.
 Heather was moaning loudly. Hunico reached up and started playing with her tits.
Heather groaned. Hunico used his tongue and fucked her cunt, almost
like using a little dick. He felt her getting close to her orgasm.
Hunico removed his tongue, stopped playing with her tits, shifted his
position, and plunged his hardening dick inside.  She  screamed with pleasure.  He pulled out and plunged back in, over and over. She  kept up with him.  She wrapped her arms and legs around him. Hunico plunged one last time, and
they came together.  Hunico laid on Heather, still inside. They were both panting. They rested, then got up and showered together.  After the shower, they went their separate ways.

Come for the debauchery, stay for the hedonism

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA