Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: DMCA  (Read 28672 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
DMCA
« on: October 08, 2019, 02:33:21 PM »
Celebrity Story Site is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We provide copyright owners with the ability to self-publish on the site by uploading and displaying digital media via URL. We do not review all the uploads by users of our website service. Certain parts of this website allow unmoderated user uploads. We do not store images on our own servers.

We respect US copyright law and take copyright violation seriously. We vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of content which has been uploaded to Celebrity Story Site without your authorization, you must notify us in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take the required action under the DMCA.

Please email DMCA (at) celebritystorysite(dot)com with the following information in the body of your message:

1. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
3. The URL/link to the post you claim leads to infringement.
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. Your electronic signature.

'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Viri

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA