A couple of points of clarification here:
1. Nominations were decided by those that had two of more nominations made. However see point 2 below:
2. Some categories (i.e. models) had so many different votes that all were carried forward, else there would have only been two stories with more than one nomination to take them forward.
3. So the nomination process saw several categories with few nominations at all - therefore all nominees were brought forward for voting.
4. Poll results will not be visible until voting ends. Just to add a little bit of interest to proceedings.
5. You get one vote in each category.
Any questions or comments, feel free to leave below.