Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Wet Dreams on Sixty Ninth Street (Multiple Celebrities) [Final Chapter Posted]  (Read 8227 times)

Calibur009

Wet Dreams on Sixty Ninth Street
A collaboration by DarkSwordsman & Calibur009

Chapter 1
Written by Calibur009
Starring Lucy Hale
Featuring an appearance by Florence Pugh

It is a foggy Halloween morning on Sixty Ninth Street in Los Angeles, California. A street in which several famous celebrities reside as well.

We now see the home of Lucy Hale, one of the celebrities that just happens to live on Sixty Ninth Street.

The Pretty Little Liars actress is dressed in a pink top and form fitting black jeans and seated at her kitchen table speaking to fellow actress Florence Pugh. Florence is wearing a white blouse and faded jeans. Both women are drinking cups of coffee while having a conversation.

Florence in her English accent says “Wow! Lucy so you’ve been having weird sex dreams too!”

Lucy takes a sip of her coffee and replies “Yes I have Florence! I don’t know if it is a combination of the current lockdown that we’re on here in L.A. or the fact that I haven’t had any sex in what seems like months. But I feel like I’m going insane because of it!”

Florence then says to Lucy “I think I know how you feel. I haven’t had any sex in a while myself”. Florence drinks some coffee then adds “Lucy what is this dream of yours about?”

Lucy takes a deep breath and replies “Well Florence I’m going to describe this dream I’ve been having the best that I can. I even had it again last night too and this is what I remember from it.”

*Flashback to last night*

Lucy is laying in her bed but she is having trouble sleeping. Her night clothes consist of a white t-shirt and red underwear.

Lucy grabs her blue vibrator from her night stand and is about to use it. But when she turns it on the battery power is low.

Lucy says in a frustrated tone “That is just fucking wonderful!” She then throws the vibrator to the floor out of anger because it isn’t working.

The raven haired actress then says “How the hell I am I supposed to get off now?! Also why do I feel so hot all of a sudden!” Lucy removes her shirt and is now laying in her bed topless. She tries to sleep but continues to toss and turn.

*Lucy’s Dream Begins*

Big Cock Therapy

An old rundown asylum is now shown. Inside of this asylum the moans and screams of the patients can be heard from their cells. Located on the third floor of the asylum is the special padded cell in which Lucy is being held.

Lucy is seated in the middle of the floor in the cell. Her hair is disheveled, her trademark red lipstick is completely smeared and she is in a straight jacket. She also continues to repeat the words “I want your cock!”

Soon a doctor along with a nurse walk towards Lucy's cell to observe her. They do this through a viewer box on the door of her cell. The doctor and nurse’s faces are obscured so you cannot see what they look like.

The nurse says in a distorted voice “Ms. Hale was in this state when they found and brought her here, doctor.”

The doctor who also speaks in a distorted voice replies “Yes I see! I believe the patient is suffering from a severe case of dick deprivation.”

The nurse responds “So what do you suggest as the cure for her, doctor?”

The doctor then says to the nurse “In my experience with these cases the only thing that can cure Ms. Hale of her current condition is a big fucking cock!”

The nurse replies “I understand, doctor! I think I may have the perfect medication for her then.”

The doctor and nurse nod in agreement. The nurse then unlocks Lucy’s cell door and opens it. After she opens the door the nurse directs three muscular male orderlies to enter Lucy’s cell.

The three orderlies unzip their pants and pull out their cocks. One by one each man holds their cock in front of Lucy to see if she will respond to it.

The first orderly who has a seven inch cock gets no response from Lucy, the second orderly with an eight inch cock gets no reaction from her either and the last orderly who is packing a nine inch cock doesn’t even get a look from the Pretty Little Liars actress.

The nurse gives the men the motion to leave Lucy’s cell. They put their cocks back inside of their pants and exit the cell.

The doctor says “Well that didn’t seem to work at all!”

The nurse replies “Doctor I have one more orderly that we can try. His name is Matt. He may be the only staff member with the right tool to cure Ms. Hale of her ailment.”

The doctor responds “Alright! We will try it but if this doesn’t work we may have to use more extreme measures.”

The nurse calls for Matt, a muscular white man with dark hair and a mustache. She tells him to enter Lucy’s cell. Matt walks towards Lucy and removes his scrubs. He then holds his ten inch cock in front of Lucy to see if she will interact with it.

Lucy continues to say “I want your cock!” But after a few moments of staring at Matt’s huge dick her hazel eyes light up. She then begins to lick the head of his cock rapidly.

The nurse says “Ms. Hale is responding to the treatment doctor!”

The doctor replies “Yes she is and very enthusiastically I might add. We will continue to observe Ms. Hale to see if she makes a full recovery after the treatment Matt is going to administer to her.”

The nurse responds “Yes doctor!” She then begins to take notes of what she observes.

Lucy is still licking the head of Matt’s cock and then says in an excited tone “I love your big cock!” She then opens her mouth and Matt inserts his cock into it. Lucy is now greedily sucking on Matt’s huge cock. Her method of sucking his cock is almost animalistic.

By this point Matt’s cock is completely soaked with the spittle from Lucy’s hot mouth. In fact there is so much saliva on his dick that it’s dripping down to his balls and legs. Lucy sporting a huge grin begins delivering kisses to Matt’s big cock. Matt is almost at the verge of cuming from the oral pleasure he is receiving from the dark haired actress.

The nurse says to Matt “Please try not to cum yet Matt!”

The doctor replies “Indeed! You are needed for Ms. Hale to make her full recovery. I think you should remove her straight jacket now.”

Matt does everything within his power to not blow his load from Lucy’s aggressive oral assault. He then calmly walks behind Lucy to unfasten the restraints of her straight jacket and removes it.

Lucy is completely nude now that she is no longer restrained by the straight jacket. Matt helps Lucy to her feet and they take their cock therapy session to the mattress that is inside of her cell.

Now on the mattress Matt is laying down as Lucy is between his legs rapidly sucking his big cock. She continues to orally worship the big dick using her skilled dark red lips. Lucy even jerks his dick with both of her hands while she begins licking his balls.

Matt tells Lucy he wants to return the favor and begins to eat her pussy while she’s now laying down on the mattress.

Lucy moans in pleasure as Matt’s head moves rapidly between her thighs feasting on her twat. Lucy says “Oh fuck! That feels so good!”

The doctor watching on says “Yes! The treatment is working wonders.”

The nurse continues to take notes from what she is observing.

Matt begins to fuck Lucy from behind. This causes her to sport an even bigger grin as his big cock moves in and out of her pussy rapidly. Matt also gives Lucy’s nice ass a few slaps as well while he continues to pound her with his huge cock.

Lucy then begins to ride Matt cowgirl style. She bounces up and down on his cock rapidly and says “I love your big cock so fucking much!” This goes on for a while before Lucy transitions to riding Matt’s dick reverse cowgirl now.

She continues to bounce up and down on it rapidly and says “Fuck me faster!” Matt does just that as he continues to trust his big dick rapidly into her pussy.

After that Lucy hops off of Matt’s cock and begins to suck it again. She even makes loud slurp nurses as she does it. Lucy licks Matt’s shaft up and down rapidly and even licks his balls again as well.

Lucy then lays down on the mattress and Matt begins to fuck her again. Matt holds Lucy’s legs as he furiously pounds her pussy. This goes on for a while before they transition to the spoon position. Lucy continues to moan in ecstasy as Matt fucks her at a fast pace.

The doctor and nurse continue to observe Lucy’s progress.

Lucy is now giving Matt’s cock a footjob. She says “I love how your cock feels between my feet!” Matt even slaps his dick on her feet a few times as well.

Matt then inserts his cock back into Lucy’s twat and begins to fuck her again while she lays on her back. Matt continues to fuck Lucy silly. He then sits down on the edge of the bed and Lucy begins to ride him reverse cowgirl again.

Lucy cries in pleasure “Oh yes! Fuck your cock is so good!” This goes on for a while until Lucy hops off of Matt’s dick and kneels between his legs.

Lucy says “I need to suck your big cock again! I need it in my mouth so bad!” She then begins to suck his dick again even more rapidly than she did earlier.

The doctor still observing Lucy says “I see that Ms. Hale is loving her medication.”

The nurse replies “Do you think there is a chance that she could overdose?”

The doctor replies “No! In my experience with these cases a female patient can never have enough big cock. They always seem to want more after their treatment is finished.”

Lucy is still furiously blowing Matt. She even begins to rub his cock all over her face and slap herself several times with it as well. Lucy even places Matt’s entire nutsack into her mouth while she jerks his big dick with both of her hands.

When Lucy finishes she begins to ride Matt’s cock once again.

Lucy says “Oh fuck! Your big cock is incredible!” She continues to bounce up and down on Matt’s cock and even squirts on it as well. Lucy then says “I just fucking came! It felt so good too!”

The doctor continues to watch on as the nurse takes her notes.

Lucy is now laying on the bed and says to Matt “I want your hot cum all over my pretty face!”

Matt doesn’t need to be told twice by the former Pretty Little Liars star. He says “Fuck! I’m about to cum Lucy!”

He then proceeds to fire several huge ropes of cum all over the dark haired beauty’s face. Lucy opens her mouth at just the right moment to catch the next few blasts of cum from Matt’s cock and then swallows it.

Lucy’s face is now completely covered in hot cum and she is sporting a huge smile. She then grabs Matt’s cock and begins to suck it one last time.

As she sucks Matt’s cock, Lucy says to him “I really love your big cock and it made me feel so much better!”

The doctor says “I think it’s safe to proclaim that Ms. Hale has been completely cured of her condition”! She is going to make a full recovery.”

The nurse replies “Yes! I knew Matt’s big cock’s healing abilities would work on Ms. Hale.”

The doctor then says to the nurse “You’ve been fucking him haven’t you?”

The nurse replies “Yes and I've been sucking his big cock too, doctor!”

The doctor responds “I fucking knew it!”

Lucy whose face is still covered in cum is still happily sucking Matt’s big cock again.

Afterwards Lucy’s dream then fades and she is now back inside of her kitchen talking to Florence.

Florence is now looking aroused. She says to Lucy “Wow! That was a weird but hot dream”. Florence then laughs and says “I always knew you were a little crazy Lucy.”

Lucy with a sly grin replies to the English actress “I may be a little crazy, Florence. But if I ever did go completely insane, that is the hospital I would love to be committed to!”

Both Lucy & Florence have a laugh and then head to Lucy’s living room.

End of Chapter 1
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 02:06:12 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, Tyg

DarkSwordsman

Re: Wet Dreams on Sixty Ninth Street (Multiple Celebrities) [Chapter 1]
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2020, 05:11:42 AM »
Chapter 2
Written by DarkSwordsman
Starring Florence Pugh
Featuring an appearance by Lucy Hale

“Well I gotta say, Lucy,” says Florence Pugh, settling into her friend’s comfy leather armchair, “that’s quite the dream you’ve been having.”

“Right?!” replies Lucy Hale, leaving a red lipstick mark on the rim of her Prettiest Little Liar mug as she sets it down on the coffee table.  “I found some new batteries for my vibrator when I woke up this morning and, needless to say, I wore them out in 30 minutes flat!”

She and Florence burst out laughing.

“Well, you know, Lucy,” says Florence, once the giggling has finally ceased, “I’ve been having some pretty crazy dreams myself lately.”

“Ooh!” Lucy coos, shifting to the edge of the sofa in excitement.  “Do tell.”

“OK, well I’ve been having this recurring dream about these guys that I met on the set of Midsommar.”

“Hmm,” Lucy purrs, “Swiss guys.”

“Swedish.”

“OK, yeah, whatever.  Were they hot?”

“Oh, yeah!  Everyone in that country is stunning.  The guys and the girls.”

“Mmm, nice!  I might have to go sometime,” Lucy declares, already mentally booking tickets to whatever cities were in Sweden as she slurped from her cup of coffee.

“You should, babe!  You’d love it there.  Make you sure you take a coat though.  It can get pretty cold.”

“Can it?”

“Yeah, it’s in Scandinavia, Luce.  Of course it’s cold!”

Lucy shrugs.  “Meh.  I’m sure there’d be lots of guys who’d be happy to warm me up!”

Florence laughs and rolls her eyes.

“Anyway, Florence, tell me about this dream.”

“OK, well I was on set at this big commune place we were filming at, when…”

A Midsommar Night’s Dream

Florence’s surroundings slowly fade and suddenly the backdrop of Lucy Hale’s lavishly decorated living room has morphed into the vast open space of a large commune in rural Sweden.  Her black leather armchair has changed to a tall white wooden throne at the head of a dining table, and her jeans and blouse have been replaced by a loose fitting white cotton dress.  Florence looks down the impossibly long wooden table and at the twin rows of similarly dressed people gazing back at her.

A middle aged woman with scraggy white hair approaches from her left, nestling a colourful floral headpiece atop her bed of glossy blonde hair. 

“I am unaware of the path of fate that brought you to our home, Englander,” she begins, speaking in English for the actress’ benefit, “but we give thanks to the Lord above for sending us our new May Queen.”  The woman looks to the skies and clasps her hands together, those at the table joining as she recites a prayer in Swedish.  “All hail the May Queen!” she exclaims, dropping to her knees before Florence and bowing at her feet.

“The May Queen!  The May Queen!” those at the table chant in perfect unison, they too bowing to the British starlet like her royal subjects.

The woman at her feet stands and offers Florence a hand.  “Come, May Queen.  I shall lead you to your quarters.”

“Thank you,” says Florence, rising from her throne.

The woman takes her hand and leads her across the vast open field, the people at the table watching her as she departs.  The woman takes Florence to a large barn and opens the door.  A young woman is waiting inside, a small glass of orange liquid clutched in her outstretched hand.

“You drink,” she says, thrusting the glass out in Florence’s direction.

Florence looks at the strange drink and turns to the white-haired lady.  “What is it?”

“It is our special formula, May Queen.  It aids fertility.”

“Fertility?!  But I don’t want kids!  Not yet, anyway.”

“I’m afraid you have no choice, May Queen.  It is the duty of the May Queen to bear the young of our men.”

“What men?  Who will I be…?”

The woman calls out in Swedish and a door at the rear of the barn is thrust open.  A band of some twenty men in tunics march through, forming a row from one wall to the next.

Florence turns to the woman beside her, a look of horror etched across her face.  “You want me to have sex with all these men?!  Are you insane?!  There’s dozens of them!”

The woman grins and looks across at the row of men, giving further instruction in her native tongue.  Suddenly the men grip the hems of their tunics and pull them up over their heads, tossing them aside in flawless synchronicity.  Any further protests Florence may have are swiftly halted as she gazes forward at the row of Nordic studs lined up before her.  Each one now naked and showcasing a body that’s positively corded with muscle.  Abs ripple in their torsos.  Biceps throb and bulge.  Blue eyes glisten.  Long golden hair flows down to their shoulders, their breathtakingly handsome features marked by thick blonde beards plucked straight from a Viking longship. 

Though as captivating as these features may be, for Florence they barely draw the eye.  Indeed, her bright blue peepers go straight to their heavy groins, nearly popping clean out of her skull as they feast upon the long, swinging cocks hanging pendulously between their thighs.  Large, hooded crowns dangle mere inches from their kneecaps.  Hairy sets of giant, plum-sized balls hang on either side, sagging halfway to the floor with the weight of the semen brewing away inside.

As she gawks listlessly at the row of men, Florence’s female companions flank her from either side, unbuttoning her dress and lowering it to the ground.  Now every bit as nude as the men before her, Florence draws stirs in their low hanging groins as they gaze back at her gorgeous body. 

“Go, May Queen,” says the white-haired woman, giving Florence an encouraging push in the back.  “Enjoy.  Breed well.”

Still unready to bear children but unable to fight the magnetic pull of those well-muscled men and their thick, swinging cocks, Florence walks slowly, almost trance-like, across the wooden barn.  Stopping before the band of studs, they quickly surround her, pricks stiffening as they grope her naked body.  A hand grips her cheek and she’s turned to a man beside her, beardy face leaning into hers and plunging his tongue straight into her gawping maw.  Two more mouths find her perky boobs and suck on her stiff pink nipples like infants at feeding time.  Hands roam across her midriff and squeeze her peachy butt as her full set of lips are pulled from one greedy mouth to another.

The people from the outdoor dining table gather inside the barn, watching intently as Florence is laid down atop a bed of hay, a line of Scandinavian hunks queued up before her.  Spreading her legs as wide as they’ll go, the first man kneels in front of her, rubbing the covered head of his now rock hard penis against her sticky, wet slit and guiding it inside.

“Uhhh!  Oh my God!” Florence gasps as the giant cock sinks into her pussy, its unfathomable girth stretching the actress to her limits as it’s buried inside.

The man grips her thighs and starts to thrust, guiding his fat prick back and forth in her tight pink slot, the hooded bellend venturing deeper inside her with each pass he takes.  Her groupies huddle around her as her first Nordic suitor fucks her ever harder.  They gaze down at her supine body, perky tits a-jiggling, gorgeous face lit up like a Christmas tree as that massive cock mines into her dripping pussy.  Soon, he’s going at her balls deep, muscular thighs clattering against hers, swollen crown boring into her deepest parts and bothering her g-spot. 

“Oh, yes!  Come on!  Fuck me!” Florence squeals, the thought of bearing enough kids to repopulate the entire country the last thing on her mind as that huge, meaty spear pierces her sopping hole.

The man bucks his hips at a furious pace, sweat glistening on his skin and sticking strands of lustrous blonde hair to his handsome face as he plows her pussy with little restraint.  Wet, sweaty balls smack against her ass; heaving, swinging gonads now churning with a wad of spunk that would put a Texas Longhorn to shame.  A last deep plunge into her darkest recesses, and Florence’s snug pink twat hugs his twitching cock one final time, milking a seemingly endless stream of piping hot lava straight into her baby maker. 

“Oh, JAAAA!!” he yells, looking to the heavens as he voids his balls deep in her tight, gripping cunt.

“YES!  FUCK!  Fill me up!” Florence screams back, eyelids fluttering as rope after rope of scolding goo are fired into her uterus.

After what feels like aeons have passed, the bearded hunk finally ceases his boundless spewing.  Pulling out, he releases a flood of creamy splooge that slops from her gash and pools on the pile of straw beneath her.  The first man steps away and another enters, spearing Florence’s still seeping pussy and plowing away until his heart's content.

The actress’ loyal followers watch on from the sidelines as she’s pounded to senseless, the second man’s immensely fat prick tunneling deep inside her and budding an orgasm to life from within her curvy form.

“Oh, fuck!  I’m gonna cum!” she screams, her usually stunning facial features screwed in all manner of unsightly ways as she teeters on the brink of release.   

“Yes!  Cum, May Queen!” the white-haired lady encourages.  “Let the juice of your arousal gush forth!”

And gush it does.  In fact, Florence’s lady liquid practically jets from her spasming cunt, drenching the man in front of her from the chin down with a deluge of sticky, clear fluid.  But the Swedish hunk isn’t deterred by the blast of cooch juice soaking his muscled frame.  Quite the opposite, in fact, and he bucks at her trembling form with slow, hard thrusts, coaxing further sluices of sizzling hot squirt juice to shoot from her snatch like water from a garden hose.  And he’s not done yet.  As the fluid continues to fly, the Nordic stud unleashes a thunderous gout of his own, flooding Florence’s pussy anew with a second wad of seering hot splooge. 

“JA!” he roars, veins almost bursting in his neck, face glowing red like a prize tomato as he unloads.  “Take it, May Queen!  Take my fucking seed!”

And so the cycle continues.  From here on out, Florence’s sumptuous, blonde form is handed from one Aryan stud to the next, every one of the strong, bearded hunks pounding her to within an inch of her life and leaving one creamy deposit after another deep in her burning cunt.  The blonde actress still has little interest in spawning offspring at such a young age, but by this point she wouldn’t care if she siphoned enough splooge to fire out an entire litter.  She’s too busy riding the waves of one rapturous orgasm after another, delighting in the feel of each juicy load that’s dumped out inside her, warming her from her darkest depths as it swims about with the others.

Minutes turn to hours.  Day turns to night.  How many there’s been at this point, she is truly none the wiser.  Ten?  Fifteen?  Twenty?  It’s almost impossible to tell and the line of studs seems to grow longer with each passing minute.  Soon, the queue of men stretches halfway to Finland, each and every one of them just itching to paint her insides with his goop.  One vacates and another enters; the Nordic studs running a train on the stunning blonde Brit that could transport her halfway around the country and back.  Countless pairs of big Swedish meatballs slap against her ass, only to shrink down to the size of a prune as every last drop of spunk is drained into her womb.

Finally, the line starts to thin.  By the time the last guy takes his turn, Florence has been pumped full with more blasts of seed than most women in an entire lifetime.  The last man pulls out of her thoroughly stretched out cunt, adding his own special sauce to the already potent cocktail sloshing about in her depths.  As he retracts, the mess of splooge spills out, joining the overflowing lake of nut butter pooling on the straw-strewn floorboards. 

The white-haired woman peers down at Florence’s supine frame, goofy smile stretched across her face as she basks in the afterglow of her very first gangbang.  “The men bred you well, May Queen.”

“I’ll say,” Florence replies, looking in wonderment at the puddle of spunk as it spreads across the outhouse floor.  “They’ll have to put them in my ass next time.”

The woman gasps.  “But, May Queen, the men cannot breed you if their phalli are in your bottom.”

“Hey, I’m the May Queen, right?” she says, lips curled up in a grin.  “I can do what I like.”

“...and that’s when I wake up,” Florence explains as she morphs back into Lucy’s living room, curvy frame reclothed.  “Every damn time.”

“So those guys haven’t fucked you in the ass yet?” Lucy asks.

“No,” says Florence, frowning and wiping away an imaginary tear, the disappointment in her voice almost palpable. 

“I feel for you, girl,” says Lucy, stroking her arm in commiseration.  “Maybe next time, huh?  Hey, Florence, I don’t know about you, but all this sex talk is getting me kinda horny.”

“Me too, Luce,” Florence replies, lips curled up in a grin.  “Maybe you should show me that new vibrator of yours!”

End of Chapter 2
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 06:53:29 AM by DarkSwordsman »
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009, Nidhogg

123z

• Author
  • Am aged 63, love classic rock, sport & vintage tv
Re: Wet Dreams on Sixty Ninth Street (Multiple Celebrities) [Chapter 1]
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2020, 05:56:20 AM »
Nice story, I'm a big fan of Florence Pugh since I saw her in 'The Little Drummer Girl' on BBC. I think this is the first ever story I read with her.

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, Calibur009

Nidhogg

Re: Wet Dreams on Sixty Ninth Street (Multiple Celebrities) [Chapter 2 Posted]
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2020, 08:49:52 AM »
Great take on the Midsommar movie, especially with the cult angle.

It's interesting because after I watched it last year I immediately began speculating if it was possible to spin some story on it. There was definitely potential there as it included some rather kinky (and absolutely hilarious) stuff.

Calibur009

Re: Wet Dreams on Sixty Ninth Street (Multiple Celebrities) [Chapter 3 Posted]
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2020, 04:55:05 PM »
Chapter 3
Written by Calibur009
Starring Anna Kendrick
Featuring an appearance by Mary Elizabeth Winstead

It is now late in the afternoon and we move from Florence & Lucy to focus on another duo of actresses who live on Sixty Ninth Street.

The home of actress Anna Kendrick. Her front door is decorated with a ‘Happy Halloween’ banner, along with a fake skeleton hanging underneath it and there are pumpkins with faces on her doorstep as well.

Inside of the house is Anna along with her friend and fellow actress Mary Elizabeth Winstead setting up for the Halloween party they’re having that evening.

Since it is also the tenth anniversary of Scott Pilgrim vs. the World both Anna & Mary are dressed as their characters from the film.

Anna while hanging decorations says to Mary “Are Brie & Aubrey are on their way?”

Mary replies to Anna “Yes! Liz Olsen is coming with them too. They should all be here in an hour.”

Anna with a grin then says “And they’re bringing some guys with them too right?!”

Mary laughs and replies “Well yeah, hopefully.”

Anna & Mary both have a laugh as they continue to set up for their party.

Anna then takes a seat and says “Mary I have something I want to talk to you about.”

Mary also takes a seat and replies “What is it Anna?”

Anna sighs and responds “It’s about a dream I had a few nights ago. It was inspired by a movie I was watching but it felt so real!”

Mary then says “What movie did you dream about Anna?”

Anna replies “Frankenstein! The original one from the 1930s.”

Mary responds “Okay tell me about what happened in your dream Anna.”

Anna looks at Mary and says “Well Mary this is how it started a few nights ago.”

*Flashback to a few nights ago*

Anna is laying on her sofa watching the original 1931 Frankenstein on American Movie Classics. It is being shown as a part of a classic horror marathon on the channel.

Anna is dressed in her bed clothes which are plaid pajamas. She is also drinking a cold beverage and eating some potato chips while she watches the movie. It is also raining outside as Anna continues to watch the classic horror film.

Anna rolls her eyes and says “I’m so bored tonight that I’m watching an old black & white horror movie!”

She then sarcastically says “Maybe I should create my own man too. If I did he would have a massive cock and the stamina to fuck me all night long!”

Anna smiles at her idea and then says “Yup! That is exactly what I would do.” The Pitch Perfect actress watches more of the movie as she eventually falls asleep on her sofa.

*Anna’s Dream Begins*

Fuckenstein

A huge castle on a stormy night is now shown. It transitions to the inside of a laboratory. At the center of the lab is a long gurney covered by a sheet that has a human body underneath it. The gurney is surrounded by electronic equipment which is pulsating and making beep noises as well.

The focus is now on a work table that is littered with a chart of the human body, science books and beakers filled with chemicals.

Lastly we see Anna seated at the table writing out equations inside of a notepad. The cute brunette is dressed in a lab coat, red blouse, dark blue mini skirt, heels, glasses and she has her hair in a ponytail as well.

Anna looking over her equations says “I think I have it this time!” She puts on a pair of rubber gloves and walks towards the electronic equipment. Anna pulls a switch that activates an electrode which emits an energy blast onto the body.

Anna in disbelief says “I thought it would work that time. I must be doing something wrong”. She then gasps and says “Maybe I need a better conductor for the electricity.”

Anna then walks to the back of her lab and picks up a smaller electrode that has a long antenna attached to it. She carries it to the gurney and straps the electrode onto the body. Anna then pulls another switch that opens the roof of the lab.

Since there is a storm outside a lightning bolt soon hits the antenna which fully energizes the body. When another lightning bolt strikes the antenna again the body underneath the sheet begins to move. Anna then says in a cheesy tone “It’s alive! It’s alive!”

Anna claps at her own genius and says “Yes! That solved the problem!”

She then pulls the switch again to close the roof of the laboratory and removes the electrode from the body. Anna looks at the body as it continues to move. In fact the body is now sporting a huge bulge as if it’s pitching a tent much to Anna’s delight.

Anna grins and says “The lightning definitely worked it’s magic in the right place! I don’t think I can wait anymore!” She proceeds to remove the sheet covering the body. Revealing a tall man with sandy blonde hair, a chiseled physique and a huge monster cock. Which is the most important feature of his body for Anna.

Anna marvels at her creation and says “I’m not one to brag. But bitch you are brilliant!” She removes the rubber gloves from her hands and walks towards him.

Anna then says “Hello! My name is Anna Fuckenstein. I am your creator and do you understand why I made you?”

The Man in a monotone voice replies “Yes I do!”

Anna replies with a grin “Good! Now how about you and me go into the next room okay.”

Anna and the Man leave the laboratory together and enter Anna’s bed chamber.

Now inside of Anna’s bedroom, Anna says to the Man “Why don’t you lay down on the bed”! The Man then nods and lays down on her bed and it begins to squeak.

Anna then says “It’s a good thing I reinforced those bed springs! You still need a name too so I’m just going to call you Fuckenstein!”

Anna looks at Fuckenstein’s huge cock again, grins and says “Yeah that’s definitely the correct name for you!”

Anna then begins to undress. First she lets her hair down from the ponytail she had it up in, removes her lab coat, takes off her top and then removes her skirt and heels. Anna is completely naked now save for her glasses. She then joins Fuckenstein in her bed.

Anna now between Fuckenstein’s legs is holding his massive cock with both of her dainty hands and says “Wow! I may have overdone it with the size of your cock. But I’m up for the challenge!”

Anna begins jerking his cock as fast as she can and then licks it up and down. She even licks Fuckenstein’s huge balls as well. Now that she has the composite man’s huge cock all wet Anna begins to titfuck him.

Anna is furiously titfucking Fuckenstein’s huge cock and says “Oh my god! Your monster cock feels so good between my tits!” Anna does this for a while and even slaps his huge cock across her tits as well. Anna then begins to suck on the head of Fuckenstein’s cock. She follows up by inserting as much of his dick into her mouth as she can.

As Anna continues to suck Fuckenstein’s dick she is able to consume more of the massive schlong down her throat.

Anna then laughs and says “This cock of yours is a mouthful. Well more than a mouthful really!” She returns to sucking Fuckenstein’s cock.

Anna continues this for a while before riding Fuckenstein’s face as he eats her pussy. Fuckenstein is eating Anna out very rapidly. She moans in pleasure and says “Oh fuck! You really know how to use that tongue of yours!”

Anna then lays down on her back and Fuckenstein continues to devour her twat. “Shit! Keep eating my pussy just like that!” He does just that and even sticks his entire tongue into her open twat as well.

She says “Jesus! That feel so fucking good!” Anna’s whole body quivers as Fuckenstein continues to eat her out.

Fuckenstein then inserts his huge cock into Anna’s pussy and begins to fuck her. He fucks Anna rapidly and her eyes are rolling to the back of her head as he does.

Anna says “Your cock is everything I ever wanted and then some!” She continues to moan in satisfaction as Fuckenstein continues to plow her pussy with his massive cock.

Anna’s bed continues to rattle and shake as Fuckenstein furiously pounds her snatch. He then pulls out of Anna and she begins to suck his monster cock again. Afterwards she turns around and Fuckenstein begins to bang her from behind.

Anna looks back at Fuckenstein as he fucks her and says “That’s it! Please fuck me faster!” Fuckenstein does just that as he speeds up banging the cute brunette.

Fuckstein fucks Anna from behind for a few more minutes before he pulls out and she begins to suck his cock again. Anna blows his cock furiously making loud pop and glug noises.

She then says “Your monster cock is so good!” Anna then continues to suck Fuckenstein’s cock. Anna even slaps herself with the massive schlong and she even jerks it for a while too.

Anna’s mouth is now covered in spit as she licks the head of Fuckenstein’s cock a few more times. Fuckenstein then lays down and Anna climbs on top of him so she can ride his cock.

Fuckenstein is thrusting his cock rapidly into Anna and she says “Oh fuck! That feels so damn good!” Anna then begins to bounce on Fuckestein’s cock faster and harder. This goes on for a while until Fuckenstein begins fucking Anna in the spoon position.

Anna continues to moan in pleasure as Fuckenstein bangs her at a fast pace. He then lays back down and Anna begins to ride his cock again. This time in the reverse cowgirl position.

Anna is now bouncing up and down wildly on Fuckenstein’s cock and says “This cock is so amazing!”

This goes on for a while before Anna gets into position so that he fuck he from behind once again. As Fuckenstein bangs Anna the bed continues to move and squeak.

Anna says “Keep fucking me with that big monster cock!” Fuckenstein does just as Anna commands and fucks her even faster. After a few more minutes the bed breaks and makes a loud thud sound.

Anna laughs at this as Fuckenstein continues to plow her from behind. By this point Anna’s body is completely covered in sweat and her glasses are fogged up as well. She then begins to suck Fuckenstein’s big cock again.

Anna while sucking his cock says “This is the best cock ever created! Glug! Slurp! Glug! Pop!” After she does this Anna wipes her mouth, lays back down, spreads her legs and Fuckenstein inserts his cock back into her pussy.

The cute scientist continues to cry out in ecstasy as her creation continues to pleasure her with his monster cock. 

Anna says “You are so incredible when it comes to fucking me!”

This goes on for a while until Anna kneels on the bed and begins jerking and licking Fuckenstein’s cock rapidly.

Anna then says “I want your cum so now!” She then sucks his cock again.

After a few minutes of Anna sucking his massive cock, Fuckenstein lets out a loud roar and proceeds to paint Anna’s face with a monster facial. It covers her entire pretty face, the glasses she is wearing, her hair and it even drips down to her tits.

Anna sporting a smile that would rival the Joker says to Fuckenstein “That was so fucking great! I think we may need to go another round!”

Anna’s dream begins to fade and transition back to Anna’s living room where she’s laying on her sofa. But that’s not all the brunette actress is now nude pleasuring herself as well.

When Anna awakens she says “Holy shit! That might have been the most realistic dream I’ve ever had!” She then grabs her remote, turns off the television and lays back down on her sofa still nude.

*Anna’s flashback to her dream now ends*

Anna looks at Mary and says “Well Mary that’s how my dream went!”

Mary replies “I have to say Anna that had to have been the most detailed account of a dream I’ve ever heard.”

Anna laughs and responds “Yeah I’m surprised I remembered that much of it too. Guess I just have a fantastic memory.” She then laughs.

Mary stands up and says “I will say that was a hot damn dream too!” Then in a humorous tone she says “Anna if I ever need a man created specifically to please me I’m going to have you create him for me.”

Anna laughs and responds “Maybe I could make a side business out of it Mary!”

Both Anna & Mary have a laugh and continue to decorate the house in preparation for the party.

End of Chapter 3
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 02:06:28 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman

DarkSwordsman

The characters in the dream sequence are not celebrities, they are depicted as high school seniors.

Part IV: The Final Chapter

Written by Dark_Swordsman
Starring Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Featuring appearances by Anna Kendrick, Aubrey Plaza, Brie Larson and Elizabeth Olsen

The sun starts to set over the city of Los Angeles, casting 69th Street and its twin rows of luxury houses in a bright orange glow.  House now thoroughly decorated, Anna Kendrick and Mary Elizabeth Winstead are sitting in the lounge, sipping on cups of punch while they await their guests’ arrival.  Suddenly, the doorbell rings and Anna leaps up from the sofa, hurrying excitedly out into the hall. 

“Happy Halloween, bitches!  Hope you’re ready to par-,” Anna shrieks, pulling the door open to greet her guests.  “Hey, where are the guys?”

Brie Larson chuckles from the open doorway.  “Nice to see you too, Anna.”

“One track mind, as always,” quips Aubrey Plaza, playful grin stretched across her usually deadpan features.  “Don’t worry.  They’ll be along soon.”

Crisis averted, Anna ushers her friends inside, greeting them with a warm embrace.  Brie and Aubrey are likewise dressed as their Scott Pilgrim characters, while Elizabeth Olsen, not wanting to feel left out, is kitted out in a sexy devil costume; nabbed from the wardrobe department of her upcoming Marvel show.  Ladling each actress a cup of punch, Anna guides the three Hollywood beauties through to the living room.  Exchanging cheek kisses with their second celebrity friend, the girls take to Anna’s five piece suite, nursing their drinks as the party gets underway.

“I gotta say, ladies,” says Anna, “your timing is impeccable.”

“It is?” Lizzie asks, swigging from her fruity beverage.

“Mmhmm.  Mary here was just about to fill us in on a little dream she’s been having.  A wet dream,” Anna hisses softly.  “Weren’t you, honey?”

Mary blushes.  “I was?”

“Well, you were gonna tell me,” Anna replies.  “I’m sure our friends would like to hear about it too.  Wouldn’t you, girls?”

The ladies chirp excitedly from around the room.

“See,” Anna adds, shooting her friend a devilish smirk.

“OK, well...it’s kinda weird.”

“Hey, I like weird,” Aubrey declares.

“They’ll probably inscribe that on your tombstone, Aubrey,” Brie quips, generating roars of laughter from all four walls. 

“So, Mary,” says Anna, once the cackling has finally ceased, “your dream…”

Mary takes a sip of her drink before continuing.  “OK, so I’m at this summer camp, and…”

The Final Girl

Mary looks down and suddenly it’s not a half empty Solo cup clutched in her hand, but a length of rope.  Tying it to a wooden post in a complex slip knot, she fastens a swaying rowboat to the dock of the shimmering lake.  Hitching the boats was the final job the counselors of Camp Bigwood had been tasked to complete, and with all five vessels now carefully secured, the team are ready for the hordes of campers arriving the following day. 

Task complete, Mary looks down at her reflection in the rippling tide.  Already ageless face looking noticeably fresher, it seems that this particular journey into her subconscious has transported the actress back to her teenage years.  She’s worn her hair short for years now, and yet when she looks at herself in the glistening water, her nut brown locks are hanging down almost to the surface. 

Fixing them behind her ears, Mary stands and heads back through the forest, the sounds of her friends’ baseball game continuing in the distance. Emerging from the tree line, she watches as Chad Wilson steps up to the pitcher’s mound, adopting that familiar stance as he prepares to release a wicked fastball.  Though, much to Chad’s displeasure, Mary is in fact the only one in the vicinity that has even registered his presence.  Every other set of eyes are glued to the god-like figure poised sauvely at the home plate.

Be they waiting batters looking to score some pointers from his flawless technique, or swooning spectators marvelling at what appears to be a spare bat stuffed down his shorts, every one of them can’t help but stare as Todd Martin gets ready to swing.  The golden locks of his feathered mullet billow out from under his ball cap.  Biceps bulge beneath the sleeves of his Van Halen t-shirt.  Duran Duran’s “Hungry Like the Wolf” scores the scene perfectly as it plays from an unseen boombox. 

If the sights and sounds are anything to go by, Mary may have been wrong in her estimation of the time period.  She hasn’t, in fact, been taken back to her teenage years of the early-2000s at all.  Instead, she appears to have quantum leaped all the way back to the early-80s- a time when real life Mary was naught but a glint in her father’s eye. 

“Don’t worry, girls,” she says sarcastically, as she approaches her fellow counselors.  “Just keep on watching the game.  I can manage by myself.”

“Uh huh,” her friends reply in zombie-like unison, still gawking shamelessly at Todd as he readies himself for the incoming pitch.

Mary rolls her pretty brown eyes with a look of resignation.  After all, the 18 year-old incarnation of herself is more than familiar with the blonde hunk’s effect on women.  For Todd Martin is, quite literally, the boyfriend of her dreams. 

She watches with everyone else as Chad flings the ball towards the home plate, delivering his pitch with such gusto that it almost catches alight in mid air.  Though, lightning fast as it may be, the throw is no match for Todd.  With a swing of his bat, he catches the fastball with a thunderous crack.  Following through with his giant biceps, Todd sends the leather-wrapped sphere soaring into orbit, clearing the tree line before him and quite possibly the lake as well, as it disappears into the clear blue sky, never to be seen again. 

A near-deafening shriek goes up from his groupies on the sidelines as he tosses his bat and jogs leisurely from base to base, beaming his typically cocky smile as he goes.  Rounding the bases at a canter, he trots over to his watching girlfriend, her chums’ jaws swinging open en masse as his monstrous package flops up and down in his shorts.     

“See that, babe?” he asks, wrapping an enormous arm around Mary’s back and copping a handful of her ass.

“Mmhmm,” she replies, laying her arms over his hulk-like shoulder blades.

Her friends watch on with palpable jealousy as he puts his lips to hers, smooching her tenderly.

“Dunno ‘bout you, but I kinda feel like celebrating,” he says as he breaks from the kiss, that shit-eating grin of his cockier than ever.

In many ways, Todd is everything Mary hates about the male gender all rolled into one.  A vain, self-centred, arrogant douchebag, who treats her like a piece of meat.  To him, she is little more than eye candy to parade around on his arm and pound away at like a dog in heat whenever he has the horn.  She detests just about everything he represents, but she just can’t say no to that body. 

After all, Todd Martin is the proud owner of a ludicrously chiseled frame that would give most NFL linebackers a run for their money.  A pair of enormous, slab-like pecs give way to a washboard stomach that is positively rippling with steely abdominals.  Though it’s what lies beneath that truly makes him stand out from the crowd, and his muscled groin sports a positively gigantic bulge that his skimpy track shorts are vastly ill-equipped to contain. 

“Me too,” Mary replies, the sight of that swollen lump sending her nether regions aflutter.  “My cabin is empty.”

“Lead the way, baby.”

“Hey, Todd!” calls Randy Ward.  “Where you going, man?  We’re only in the fifth inning.”

“Sorry, fellas.  You’re gonna have to finish without me.  I’m gonna go score a homerun of a different kind, if you know what I mean,” he smirks, thrusting his hips at Mary’s swaying backside as she begins across the field.

Once inside the cabin, Todd is all over his girlfriend like a rash.  Kissing her neck, he inches up the hem of her long sleeved tee, pulling it up over her head and tossing it aside.  Latching onto one of her perky funbags, Todd takes her nipple into his mouth and starts to suck.  Running her hands through his feathered locks, Mary coos in delight as he tongues at her stiffened teet. 

Taking her by the hand, Todd leads Mary over to her skinny single bed, laying her down on the squeaky mattress.  Climbing aboard and straddling her slender form, Todd tears off his t-shirt, revealing that body in all its muscle bound glory.  Biting her lip at the sight of his frame, Mary runs her hands across his chiseled torso, not stopping until she’s cupping his groin.

Todd grins, dick noticeably swelling as she feels him up.  “Wanna see that dick, baby?”

“Please,” says Mary, popping a fingernail between her teeth and gazing up at him seductively.

Whipping down his shorts in one fell swoop, Todd’s massive cock spills out from within and swings between his thighs, his girthy pink head brushing against her midriff. 

“Oh my God!” Mary gasps, brown eyes bulging as that big, fleshy beast is released from its cage.

Sitting up and leaning forward, the brown-haired beauty is on it in a flash.  Gripping that long, flaccid wang in her soft hands, she gapes her lips apart, mouth drooling as she steers it inside.  Head bobbing at his chiseled groin, Mary groans around the thick crown leaking over her tongue.  Lips venturing down his length, she feels his cock grow and stiffen as she takes it deeper, slick tongue lapping at the underside.

“Yeah, that’s it, baby.  Suck that dick,” Todd encourages, placing a hand at the back of her head to assist in her sucking.

Slurping loudly at that fat slab of meat, Mary feels his head twitch against her tonsils in practically no time at all, forcing her to expel with a good few inches still left untouched.  Laying back down across the narrow bed, Mary can barely keep her eyes off that now rock hard dong, shaft slick with her spittle as he clutches it in his hand.  Quite what length it has now grown to, she isn’t quite sure.  At least nine inches.  Maybe ten.  But one thing she is sure of- she wants...no, needs to feel every stretch of that schlong deep in dripping vagina.

Kissing along her belly as he moves down the bed, Todd slides his fingers under the waistband of her thin cotton shorts and tugs them down, exposing her moist slit to the air.  Spreading her legs and crawling between them, he shoots out his tongue and laps at her pussy.  Resting her hand at the back of his head, Mary coos as that skilled tongue works its magic on her clit.     

“Oh, sweet Jesus!” she says with a purr, pawing at one of her breasts as she’s eaten into ecstasy.

Lips puckered and enveloping her mound, Todd delights in the sugary-sweet taste of her snatch, each masterful lick rewarded with a hot, sticky trickle of her juices.  Strong arms wrapped around her thighs, his large hands rest on her tight, toned tummy, the party at the back of his mullet swishing across his shoulders as he scoffs at her steaming twat.

“Oh, shit, baby!  You’re gonna make me cum!” Mary groans as that slick, wet tongue encircles her clit, bud throbbing with every practised move. 

Grinning maliciously, Todd pries his head from between her legs, leaving his teenage lover incandescent with rage as she teeters on the brink of climax.

“Hey!  What the fuck?!” she barks, growling like a timberwolf.  “I was about to...OH!” she shrieks as Todd presses his tip against her snatch, quickly stifling any further complaints.

Aligning his dong with her dripping wet slit, he pushes forward and guides it in.

“UHH!!!” Mary gasps as he enters her, his extraordinary length filling her up right off the bat.

Hands clutching her splayed thighs, he holds them apart as he begins to thrust.  Starting off slow, he bucks his muscled hips, gradually feeding her every fat, girthy inch.  Mary reaches down to strum her clit, trembling already from the size of his rod.  It’s not long before he’s going balls deep, that thick fantasy fuckstick reaching in and touching places that no real life cock had ever been before. 

“Oh, fuck!” Todd groans, the velvety sides of Mary’s ultra-tight tunnel hugging his pole with every plunge.

Leaning over and kissing her passionately, his big, broad frame looms over hers as he goes at her harder, his ass but a blur as he rails her incessantly.  Mattress squeaking like a family of mice, it feels like the entire cabin is shaking to its very foundations as the plundering continues, each powerful stroke making man and woman alike cry out in a fit of pleasure. 

Sweat glistening on their naked skin, Mary holds on tightly to his sturdy back, gripping on for dear life as he pounds her into next week.  Every stroke tunnelling into her furthest reaches and hitting her g-spot, that orgasm that had been so cruelly denied is clawing at her relentlessly, begging for release.  One particularly forceful plunge grants the actress her wish, and her already snug hole grips his girth tighter than ever as a powerful orgasm tears through her slender frame.

“UGGHHH!! YEEESSS!!!” she screams, clawing at Todd’s ass as he continues to plow, each thrust going deeper and hitting harder, dicking her mercilessly through the throes of passion.

Balls brewing as they cannon against her rear, Todd knows that his own rapturous climax won’t be far behind. 

“Shit!  I’m gonna cum!” he bellows, somewhat unceremoniously, as he prises his dick from her vice-like snatch.

Clambering desperately up the bed, he pulls his prong like a madman as he aims it at her chest.  Reaching down and fondling his balls, Mary feels the weight of the spunkwad brewing inside as he strokes himself senseless.  Letting out an almighty roar, Todd’s dick erupts like Mount Vesuvius, showering her perky cans with a blast of scolding hot splooge. 

“Ah, fuck!” he exclaims, panting heavily as he leans over and kisses Mary on the lips, slumping down beside her and nearly knocking her straight off the bed.  “Now that’s what I call a homerun!” he declares, chuckling to himself as he pulls the sheet up over his body and sprawls out across the mattress.

Mary laughs awkwardly, irritated that another tender moment has been spoiled by her dumbass boyfriend and one of his crass, frat boy jokes.  “Yes, well I’m gonna go take a shower.”

“Sure, babe,” he says, reaching for a copy of Baseball Digest.  “That’ll give me time to prep for round two,” he adds with a wink.

Mary smiles weakly as she wraps herself in a towel.  She crosses the cabin and steps outside.  Night has now fallen and Mary negotiates the almost pitch darkness as she crosses the campsite, heading for the shower rooms.  Why do the hot ones always have to be such jerks? she thinks to herself, setting her towel down on a wooden bench.  Turning on one of the showers and stepping underneath it, she lets the gushing water soak off the spunk still splattered across her chest.

Back in the room, Todd is reclining on Mary’s bed, magazine held up to his face as the cabin door opens with a horror movie creak. 

“That was quick, babe,” he asks.  “Have a good shower?”

He hears footsteps approaching but receives no reply.

“Not still angry that I stopped going down on you, are you?  I made you cum pretty good with my dick, didn’t I?” he adds, gripping his still rock hard cock through the bedsheet.

The footsteps cease.  Still no response.

“Fine, be that way.  I know you can’t say ‘no’ to this dick, babe.  I mean, who could?  Want another go?  I’m ready when you are.”

Finally, his words elicit a response.  Though not of the verbal variety.  Instead, Todd hears a series of deep, slow breaths emanate from the figure beside him.  A gloved hand reaches out, stroking the head of his cock through the thin white bedsheet.

He laughs.  “I knew it.  You’re hornier than a herd of rhinos, aren’t you, Mary?  Well, go ahead, babe, climb aboard.  I ain’t gonna stop ya.”

The breathing becomes faster, more ragged.  It sounds frenzied, crazed.

“Babe?” says Todd, finally lowering his magazine, a look of sheer terror etched across his handsome face as he catches sight of the masked form looming above him. 

The mysterious figure raises an arm, the blade of a knife catching the light from the bedside lamp as it’s plunged sharply into his throat, severing his trachea.  Knife retracted slowly, Todd coughs and splutters on the vital fluids gushing from his wound.  A dark red river flowing out from between his lips, Todd jolts upwards, clutching his throat instinctively.  Further sluices of blood soak his palms and trickle through his fingers as he gasps for air. 

The light in his eyes gradually going out, the coughing and spluttering slows, stopping altogether as Todd’s head slumps back against the pillow.  Thick, syrupy blood oozes from his wound and down onto the bedspread as he lays there frozen.  The killer slides a pillow out from beneath him and places it over his face.  Taking one final glance at their gory handiwork, the masked figure ambles across the cabin floor and disappears into the night.

Mary suds her hands with a bar of soap, guiding her soft, foamy mits across her naked form.  In spite of herself, the brown-haired beauty can’t help but think about the muscle bound stud waiting for her in her cabin when she returns.  And though she partook of his exceptionally large penis not ten minutes before, that girthy rod is once again dominating her thoughts as her hands inch down her groin, massaging her quivering mound.

Letting the water rinse the soap from her skin, Mary turns off the shower, wrapping her body in a towel.  A figure watches the young brunette as she crosses the campsite, breathing heavily as she enters her cabin.  By now Mary is so horny she can barely think straight.  She whips off her towel, drying her hair as she crosses the room.   

“OK, you ready, babe?” she asks.  “Let’s see if that stamina of yours is as great as you say it is.”

Receiving no reply, Mary looks across at the bed.  Todd is laid out across it with a pillow over his head, utterly motionless.  Dead to the world. 

“Oh, Jesus!” Mary exclaims.  “Don’t tell me you’re asleep?!  God, it’s always the same with you guys, isn’t it?  You’re all, ‘sure, babe, I’m gonna bang you all night long’.  Then once you’ve shot your wad, you’re out like a freakin’ light!”  She dries herself angrily with her towel.  “Well, wake up.  You promised me a second round and I’m sure as hell gonna get it!”

She marches across the cabin floor. 

“Hey!” she barks, gripping the pillow and tugging it from his person.  “I’m talking to y-”

Her words die as she sees his face; cold, stiff and blood-soaked.  She shrieks at the top of her voice, showcasing a mighty set of lungs that had held her in good stead during her burgeoning career as a Hollywood scream queen.  Mary didn’t need a doctor to deliver the news.  Her teenage boyfriend was deader than disco.  And by the looks of the tent he was pitching under the bedsheets, rigor mortis was already setting in; his giant cock more rigid than ever as it towered from his groin. 

Pulling on her shorts and her long-sleeved tee, Mary darts for the cabin door and runs screaming across the campsite.  Stopping outside the nearest lodge, Mary hammers frantically on the wooden door.

“Lori!  Cheryl!  Let me in!  It’s Todd!  He’s been…”

Something catches her eye on the window to her left.  Ropes of blood are splattered across it, trickling down the clear glass pane.  Mary’s heart skips a beat.  Tentatively, she opens the door, uttering another ear-piercing shriek as she sees the sliced up bodies of her fellow counselors sprawled out across the blood-drenched cabin. 

Lori Henson is entirely naked, slumped against the wall- a yawning hole of spilled-out entrails where her beach tanned midriff used to be.  Cheryl Kinney has been decapitated, her severed head laying in a pool of slowly congealing blood.  Mary’s face turns white as a sheet, her lower lip quivering as she stares in horror at her two fallen colleagues, their once sumptuous, young bodies carved up like a Thanksgiving turkey. 

Turning on her heels, she runs for the next cabin, arms flailing as she gives that impressive set of pipes a further airing.  Throwing the door open, she finds more of her friends slashed to pieces, blood dripping from their gaping wounds.  Chad Wilson has been pinned to the wall with a machete, the rusted blade sliced straight through his chest.  Randy Ward’s head has been turned into mincemeat (at least that’s who she thinks it is- the bashed in face on the cabin floor isn’t exactly a passport photo). His trusty baseball bat lays by his side, tiny bits of brain plastered across the barrel.

Just then, a cabin door is thrust open and out stumbles Nancy Winters, her naked body caked with blood.

“Mary!” she screams.  “Dead!  They’re all-”

Suddenly, a gloved hand grips her from behind, covering her mouth and muffling her words as a knife is sunk into her back, the sharp tip dripping red as it pokes out from between her D cups.  Drawn back slowly, the knife retracts with a loud *SCHLUUUCCCKKK*, leaving a long, narrow slit in the deep valley of her bust.  Nancy falls to her knees, then slumps face first into the grass, slowly revealing the small but imposing figure that turned her into a busty blonde corpse.     

Mary looks forward at the masked psycho standing before her.  Welders mask covering its face, the killer’s stubby frame is clad in red-soaked overalls, blood dripping from the tip of its knife.  Quite who it is that’s hiding under that mask is anyone’s guess, but from all her years starring in horror movies, Mary has a pretty good idea of the profile.  White male, aged 20-35.  Often physically deformed with a history of mental illness.  There’s an ironworks nearby.  Maybe a disgruntled employee had gone postal, then moved onto the local area to wreak havoc upon the unsuspecting campers.  Whoever it may be, Mary isn’t going to stick around to find out.  Springing into action, she darts across the darkened campsite. 

An axe is sticking out of a nearby treestump and the killer grabs it, quickly giving chase.  She bolts into the outhouse and locks the door behind her.  Opening the door to the first stall, Mary stifles yet another scream, as the stiff, bluing face of the camp’s resident nerd, Toby McConnell, stares back at her from on top of the toilet seat, a copy of Playboy clutched limply in his rigid fingers.  The masked maniac had clearly caught him in the middle of his nightly chub rub, and by the look of pleasure preserved across his dorky features for all eternity, he appears to have bumped off right at the point of climax, leaving a partially congealed glob of spunk splattered across Miss October.  At least he died doing what he loved.       

Mary moves onto the next stall- this one thankfully not occupied by a slowly decaying chronic masturbater- and closes the door behind her.  She climbs up onto the toilet seat and squats, putting her palms to the walls for support.  Her breath grows fast and ragged as the killer turns the handle on the door to the outhouse.  Door locked, the killer appears to give up, and Mary breathes a sigh of relief as she hears slow, heavy footsteps leading away from the bathroom door.

Though her solace is short lived, and just a split second later, the head of his axe rips though the toilet wall, shards of splintered wood striking her in the back of the neck.  She unleashes a shrill, blood-curdling scream as she sees the axe head protruding from the gap in the wall, the razor sharp edge mere inches from her face.  Then it’s drawn back.  Slowly.  Arduously.  Mary is frozen, paralyzed by fear, and there’s scarcely time to react before a second fracturing strike penetrates the bathroom wall. 

“AHHH!!!” Mary screams, leaping back onto the floor as the axe head hurtles through the wall, the sharpened edge pricking her nose and drawing blood.

She rises shakily to her feat, fumbling at the lock on the door as the mask-clad psychopath delivers another shattering blow, breaking a window-sized hole in the wall and exposing himself to the terrified girl shrieking away inside.  Staring at her menacingly through the visor of his mask, the killer raises the axe laboriously above his head, holding it aloft and bringing it down in a smooth, clean arc.  Mary’s sweaty fingers grope desperately at the lock and until finally it clicks open.  She sprints from the cubicle and slams the door shut behind her, shuddering violently as the axe head tears through the narrow oak, practically obliterating it in a single hit. 

Bolting across the grass with the killer in hot pursuit, Mary immediately recognises the role she’s been thrust into, for it’s a part she’s played on screen many times during her career.  The final girl; the female character tasked with taking on the knife-wielding maniac who sliced up her friends and making it to the roll of the credits.  And as she hauls ass across the darkened campsite, tits jiggling gloriously as she goes, the brown-haired starlet bears many of the typical traits of the average Hollywood scream queen.  Pretty?  Ding!  Perky chest?  Ding!  Smart?  Ding!  Conscientious?  Ding!  Virgin? Uh uh!  That she most certainly isn’t.  In fact, the gorgeous brunette is still trembling from the good, hard dicking she’d gotten not 15 minutes before.  But still, four out of five ain’t bad.

Mary heads straight for the campers’ cabins at the far end of the site.  Kicking open the door to the first cabin, she darts inside, barricading it with a wooden chest.  Hiding behind the frame of a bunk bed, Mary hears the killer’s short, but clearly powerful frame strike against the door.  The bookshelf scrapes against the floor but holds strong, pinning the door to its frame. 

Mary slides open a window, hoping to hop out and disappear into the woods as the masked maniac crashes helplessly against the blocked off door.  But suddenly, the ramming stops and the Hollywood scream queen barely has time to turn around before the killer’s overall-clad frame leaps feet first through an unopened window.  Mary’s subconscious plays out the action in slow motion, as the window shatters into a thousand tiny pieces and the murderer lands on the floor atop a bed of broken glass.  Mary climbs onto the window frame but a strong hand grips a fistful of her shirt.

“AHHH!!!  Get the fuck off me, you psycho!” she shrieks as the killer tugs at her top, pulling her back inside. 

He swipes the axe at Mary’s head.  She ducks instinctively and it sails over her scalp.  A swing and a miss.  The killer recalibrates and takes another swipe.  Mary ducks once more and hears the axehead swish past her head, severing a few locks of hair.  Mary backs up as the psycho continues to swing, dodging each attempt until she’s pressed up against the bunk beds with nowhere left to go. 

Lifting the axe high above his head, the masked man takes one final look at his next victim as he brings it back down, his disturbed brain fixing to chop through that pretty little head like a piece of firewood.  Moving to the side at the very last second, Mary evades that swinging axe one more time, the glistening blade driving vigorously into the bed frame.  Sunk deep into the sturdy oak, the killer struggles to wrench it free.  Mary makes a beeline for the open window, but he stops her once more, leaving his axe embedded in the bed frame as he wrestles her to the ground.

Gloved hands enclose around her throat, stifling her despairing screams.  She reaches up and claws at his hands but they’re too strong, his grip too secure.  Mary can feel the life being choked out of her, those powerful mits wringing her neck like a washcloth.  She feels around desperately for something...anything she can use to strike some humanity into this deranged, axe-wielding lunatic.   

There’s a dagger-like piece of glass to her right, just out of reach.  She coughs and splutters as those unforgiving hands push down on her gullet.  Spreading her fingers as wide as they’ll go, she hooks the shard with a painted tip, dragging it across the floorboards and clasping it in her hand.  Clutching it tight, the keen edges pierce her sweaty palms, drawing blood as she plunges it into the killer’s bicep.

He cries out from behind his mask as the sharp point burrows in deep.  Mary gasps for air, her attacker reeling as the shard of glass protrudes from his arm.  She reaches up and grabs at his mask, dying to see what grotesque, hideously deformed man is hiding behind its metal cover. 

But nothing could prepare her for what she was about to see.  Not only was the figure behind the mask neither grotesque or hideously deformed (far from it, in fact), it wasn’t a man at all, and as Mary clawed that mask from the killer’s head, she found herself gazing back at the familiar face of her good friend, Miss Anna Kendrick.

“Anna?!” she asks, her mouth hanging open.  Completely dumbfounded. 

“Ahh!” Anna hisses, plucking the shard of glass from her arm, a fountain of blood spurting from the wound.  “Damn!  You got me good, huh?”

“Anna!  What the fuck?!”

“No stupid boyfriend to get in our way now, babe,” Anna declared, flashing a psychotic grin.  “I’ve got you all to myself.”

“Jesus, Anna!” Mary protested.  “I never wanted you to kill him!”

“Well, you weren’t gonna do anything about it, were you, babe?  Every day you said you were gonna dump his ass, then that very same night you’d be back in his cabin, sucking him six ways from Sunday!  You left me little choice.  I took matters into my own hands.  I can make you cum better than that loser, anyhow.  Even with that big dick of his.”

“But...you killed all our friends too!”

“Well, I couldn’t leave any witness, could I?”

“You almost killed me, you crazy bitch!”

Anna chuckles.  “OK, yeah, I guess I did get a little carried away.  But, who knew?  It turns out hacking people up is kinda fun!”

Mary stares in horror at the face of her secret lover looming menacingly above her, newfound bloodlust burning in her eyes. 

“You’re insane.”

Anna shrugs.  “Yeah, maybe I am a bit.  Watching someone else fuck your girl night after night is enough to drive anyone a little crazy.  But not anymore.  Now you’re all mine.”

“You’re kidding, right?  You just slashed up the whole camp, you psycho!  I wouldn’t date you if you were the last person on earth!”

“Hmm, is that a fact?  Well, I’m sorry to hear that, babe.  Truly I am.  ‘Cause if I can’t have you...no-one can.”

Anna pounces like a Bengal tigress, wrapping her hands around Mary’s neck and choking her out once more.  The shard of glass that had pierced Anna’s arm lay on the floor beside her, soaked in her blood.  Mary grips it and drives it forward with ruthless, unbridled aggression, sinking it into Anna’s neck. 

The killer’s hands loosen around her would-be victim’s throat.  Her eyes fall still.  Thick drops of blood trickle from between her lips, falling down onto Mary’s face in a steady drip.  Then, she collapses, falling onto her former lover in a limp, lifeless heap.  Pushing her off, Anna rolls down onto the floorboards; cold, unmoving eyes gazing up at the ceiling above, thin trails of blood running down her cheeks.         

Mary rises slowly to her feet.  If horror movies had taught her anything, this was the part where the slain killer miraculously resurrects, to launch one final attack on the courageous heroine.  That wasn’t going to happen this time.  Mary fetches the axe from the splintered bed frame. 

“Babe,” she says, lifting it high as Anna’s supposedly dead eyes blink back to life.  “I think we should break up.” 

She drives it down with unwavering force, the shiny head sinking into Anna’s face, jetting waves of blood every which way and turning her head to mush.  She drops the axe and it thuds against the floorboards.  Panting heavily, she traipses to the doorway; her hair matted with sweat, face and clothes doused with blood.  Pulling the chest back from in front of the door, she takes one final look at the corpse of her friend, pulverized on the cabin floor and sets off into the night.

Back in the lounge, Anna’s friends are gawking listlessly at Mary as she wraps up the retelling of her dream.

“Oh my God!” Lizzie exclaims, her gaping mouth nearly sucking up passing flies.   

“Wow!” Aubrey adds.  “Anna, I didn’t know you had it in you.”

“It’s always the ones you least suspect,” Brie declares, smiling devilishly.

“Hey, what can I say?  You girls better watch your backs,” Anna quips, miming the stabbing of an invisible knife and drawing laughs from her surrounding friends. 

The doorbell rings.

“Ooh!  The guys are here!” Anna shrieks, her friends murmuring in anticipation as she hops up from the couch.  “Ready, girls?  It’s time to party!”

END
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 03:00:49 PM by DarkSwordsman »
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: TLMorgan, Calibur009

TLMorgan

Truly a fantastic final chapter mixed with humor and gory.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA