Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Fuck Talk (Victoria Justice, Alison Brie & Other Celebs)  (Read 24571 times)

Calibur009

Fuck Talk (Victoria Justice, Alison Brie & Other Celebs)
« on: November 04, 2020, 03:55:46 PM »
Fuck Talk
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Victoria Justice
Also Starring: Alison Brie
Featuring: Samara Weaving, Alexandra Daddario, Kiernan Shipka, Nina Dobrev, Madison Reed, Chloe Bennet, Kelli Berglund, Natalia Dyer, Madison Pettis, Florence Pugh & Katherine McNamara

Fuck Talk: Part One
Codes: MMFF, Cons, Oral, Facial

Hello! I’m Victoria Justice and this is the story of how I became the host of a brand-new talk called Fuck Talk. Now, I will admit that I was a bit apprehensive about doing it at first. But I'm very grateful for this new venture. Because honestly, my career had been pretty stagnant before my new hosting job. Not only has it allowed me to be in the public eye again, but I get to have a lot of naughty fun too. This is how it all began...

It was a warm summer evening in Los Angeles, California as Victoria Justice is at home doing her daily workout. The actress is dressed in blue Fabletics which consists of a sports bra, spandex leggings, and black athletic shoes. But she eventually stops exercising when her iPhone rings. When Victoria sees that the call is from her agent Gary Marshall, she immediately picks up the phone.

"Good evening, Victoria." This is Gary. "Anyway, I'm calling to let you know that I just landed you an audition to be the host of a new talk show."

"Wow! That's great news, Gary." Victoria said in an excited tone. "So when is this audition?"

"The producer said that she wants you there before 10:00 AM.” Gary replied.

"That won’t be a problem, Gary. I will be there, bright and early." Victoria responded.

"Alright! I'll text you the rest of the details of your audition." Gary replied. "Anyway, I think you've got a great shot of landing this gig. Break a leg and I'll speak to you later, Victoria." He then ends their conversation.

"Thanks again, Gary. Goodbye!" Victoria then puts her phone away and smiles. "Well it's not a film project, but it's better than nothing. Who knows this may turn out to be a great opportunity."

The hot starlet then leaves her den, to take a shower and retire to bed early. So that she will be ready for her audition the following day.

The next morning...

Victoria arrives at a studio in Hollywood by the name of DigitalFlixxx where the audition for the talk show is being held. She is wearing a black blouse, a denim skirt, and black ankle boots.

"Hmm...why haven't I ever heard of this studio before?" Victoria said before entering the building.

After entering the studio, Victoria walks through the lobby and sees Samara Weaving having a seat while looking at the text messages on her smartphone. The Aussie actress is wearing a short yellow sundress and tan heels.

Victoria then takes a seat next to Samara.

"Hi, Samara! So, are you auditioning to be the host for this new talk show too?" Victoria asked.

"Hello, Victoria!" Samara replied in her Australian accent with a smile. "And I sure am! I think it will be fun to host a talk show that talks about sex."

"Wait a minute! It's going to be a sex talk show?" Victoria asked with a puzzled look on her face. "My agent didn't say anything about that."

"Well, sex is the theme of the show. And from what I gather, after the producer makes her decision on who will host the show, it's going to begin filming the first episode this week.

"I wish I would have known about this sooner, so I would be more prepared for the audience, Samara." Victoria responded with a chuckle.

As the two actresses continue to converse, Alexandra Daddario & Eiza Gonzalez make their exit from the producer's office. Both busty actresses are wearing short, form-fitting dresses that show off their cleavage and legs. Alexandra's dress is blue and Eiza's dress is red.

Eiza gives Alexandra a cold glare and has an angry look on her face. She even walks right past Victoria & Samara without saying a word to them. The hot Latina actress then storms out of the studio.

Alexandra on the other hand is all smiles and does stop to speak to her famous peers.

"Hey, you two! It's been a while." Alexandra said with a huge bright smile.

"Hi, Alex! Yes, it's been a while." Victoria replied. "How have you been?"

"Hello, Alex! Has the producer made her decision about who will be the host?" Samara asked.

"I'm doing great. As for the hosting gig, no she hasn't made a decision yet." Alexandra replied. "But I think I have a pretty good shot of landing it. Especially since I come back for the final audition tomorrow."

Just as she is about to leave, Alexandra makes a suggestion.

"Let's go out for drinks later. It'll be my treat." Alexandra said.

"Okay, I'll take up on that offer, Alex." Victoria replied with a smile.

"Yes! That sounds great, Alex." Samara chimed in.

"That settles it! So, I'll see you two later at Roger's Bar." The Baywatch actress said as she waved goodbye and left the studio.

"Ha! Ha! Alexandra seemed pretty confident that she'll be the host of this show." Victoria said with a laugh.

"Well, Victoria, if I was wearing a dress that short and had those big boobs I would be confident too." Samara replied with a chuckle.

As the two starlets laugh, Kiernan Shipka walks out of the producer's office. The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina star is wearing a red blouse, black skirt, and heels and carrying a clipboard with a list of names on it.

"Okay! The producer will see you, ladies, now."  Kiernan said.

"I wasn't expecting to see you here, Kiernan." Victoria said.

"So are you the producer's assistant?" Samara asked.

"Very perceptive, Samara." Kiernan replied with a laugh. "But yes I am! A girl has to make some extra cash in Hollywood somehow. Anyway, you two follow me."

Victoria & Samara then leave their seats and follow Kiernan into the producer's office.

Once inside the producer’s office, the two actresses see five muscular men who are dressed in black t-shirts, jeans, and black shoes on the right side of the room. And on the left, they see a huge black leather couch. When they finally approach the large desk in the middle of the office, they take a seat in the two chairs in front of it.

“Miss Brie, Victoria & Samara are here for the final audition for the day.” Kiernan said.

After the young actress says this, the office chair spins around to reveal that Alison Brie is the producer. The former Community star is also wearing a short navy blue skirt suit and black six-inch heels.

“Thank you, Kiernan! Welcome to the audition ladies.” Alison said with a smile as she addressed Victoria & Samara. “Once I decide between the two of you, there will be one final audition tomorrow.”

“Wow! This is a surprise. I wasn't expecting you to be the producer of this talk show, Alison…I mean Miss Brie.” Victoria said with a laugh.

“I wasn’t either, Victoria.” Samara replied.

“I’m the executive producer as well as the creator.” Alison responded with a chuckle. “But I don’t like to brag. Well, maybe a little! But yes Fuck Talk is my brainchild and I recently signed a deal with DigitalFlixxx, and it will stream on their website. As you can see they also set me up in this huge and beautiful office. Oh! and…”

“Excuse me, Miss Brie, but you’re losing focus.” Kiernan chimed in. “Remember you’re conducting an audition.”

“Oh! You’re so right, Kiernan. That’s why I hired you to be my assistant because you keep me on track.”Alison said with a laugh.

“Thank you, Miss Brie. Plus we do have history from Mad Men too.” Kiernan replied.

“Yes, we do, Kiernan! Anyway, back to the audition.” Alison responded with a laugh.

“Miss Brie, isn’t DigitalFlixxx that streaming service that produces X-rated shows starring celebrities?” Samara asked.

“Indeed it is, Samara. That is why it is the perfect place for a show like Fuck Talk.” Alison replied.

“Umm...don’t get me wrong, I’m no prude. But isn’t that name a little too explicit, Miss Brie?” Victoria said.

“Ha! Ha! I’m aware the title is a bit in your face, Victoria, but it grabs the viewer's attention right away.” Alison replied while looking directly at the Victorious actress. “But the title makes sense because the show will be all about fucking! Every week the host will interview a celebrity, and ask them questions about their sex lives. Maybe they’ll even fuck on the show too.” The hot actress turned producer then winks at Victoria & Samara.

“Okay, that does make sense. But what exactly does the audition process for the show involve, Miss Brie?” Victoria said.

“When you entered my office, you saw all of those guys behind you, right? Well, that’s what the audition involves, Victoria.” Alison replied with a naughty smile.

Victoria & Samara then look at each other in confusion.

“Wait a minute! So, you want us to have sex with all five of those guys?!” Samara asked in a confused tone.

“Ha! Ha! Yes! But not with all of them.” Alison replied to the Australian actress with a laugh. “By the way, I hired those guys to work on the show. I like to call them the A-Squad. The A-Team would have been my first choice, but I was told that name was already taken by some 80s television show. I vaguely remember it despite being a kid back then.”

“Miss Brie, you're getting off track again.” Kiernan chimed in with a chuckle.

“I’m sorry about. Well, let’s start the audition ladies!” Alison said as she left her desk and walked over to the couch.

Victoria & Samara then leave their chairs and follow Alison over to the couch.

“Just have a seat and I will explain what you’re going to be doing.” Alison said with a smile as Kiernan joined her while holding a stopwatch. “Earlier this morning, Alexandra & Eiza competed in a titfuck contest for their audition which Alexandra won easily. To say that Eiza was pretty pissed off about losing is an understatement.” *laughs*

“Miss Brie, what does having sex with some random men have to do with hosting the show?” Victoria asked in a confused tone.

“Yeah! I don’t understand that either.” Samara chimed in.

“In addition to being energetic on camera, I want the host to be very open sexually.” Alison said with a chuckle. “And what better way to do that than by performing an explicit sex act on a whim!”

“I’m not sure about this, Miss Brie.” Victoria replied.

“At first I thought hosting this show might be fun, but now I’m not so sure.” Samara responded.

“Well, if you don’t want to go through the audition process, that’s perfectly fine.” Alison replied. “I can just call Alexandra right now and inform her that she will be the host of Fuck Talk.”

Before Alison can pick up her phone, Victoria & Samara look at each other and node.

“We’ll do the audition, Miss Brie!” The two actresses said in unison.

“Excellent! I knew you two would make the right decision.” Alison said with a big grin.

“What…do you want us to do Miss Brie?” Victoria asked with a half-smile.

“Yes! What are we going to be doing?” Samara replied.

Alison then looks at her A-Squad, before pointing at two of them, and making the motion for them to come forth.

“Hmm…Barry & Simon should be perfect for this audition.” Alison said with a smile.

Barry is a rugged-looking man with dark brown hair and a beard. Simon is the taller of the two men and has blonde hair.

“As for your audition, it’s going to be the 10-Minute Freestyle.” Alison said with a laugh. “You can do as many sex positions as you like within the 10-minute time limit. Whoever makes their man blow his load first will win, and return tomorrow for the final audition.”

Both Victoria & Samara begin removing their clothing. Now nude they sit back down on the couch.

Meanwhile, Barry & Simon begin taking off their apparel as well. Alison then looks at their cocks and shakes her brunette head.

“I think Barry & Simon could use a good fluffing before the audition. Kiernan, if you don’t mind.” Alison said while looking at her young assistant.

“I’m on it, Miss Brie!” Kiernan replied with a naughty smile before dropping to her knees. She then begins blowing Barry until his cock is fully erect before moving on to Simon.

Both Victoria & Samara are in disbelief at what they’re seeing.

“They’re ready, Miss Brie.” Kiernan said while wiping the spit from her mouth and chin.

“Excellent work, Kiernan!” Alison replied with a smile. “Now it’s time for the audition.”

“I’m ready Miss Brie.” Victoria said.

“I am too!” Samara said.

“Okay, Kiernan if you would do the honors.” Alison said. “Good luck, ladies!”

“Of course, Miss Brie!” Kiernan replied as she set the stopwatch for 10 minutes.

As soon as the timer begins, Victoria & Samara begin fucking Barry & Simon.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!” Victoria said as Simon was banging her as she was lying on the couch with her legs spread open.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh!” Samara cried out as Barry fucked her doggystyle on the left side of the couch.

“Fuck! These guys have some big cocks!” Victoria said while now riding Simon. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Keep fucking me!”

“Tell me about it, Victoria.” Samara replied while now riding Barry. “Oh my god! Ahhhhh! Ohhhh!”

“Ha! Ha! Ha! They are getting into it now, Kiernan.” Alison said with a naughty smile while lustfully watching the two actresses banged by her A-Squad members.

“Yes, they are, Miss Brie.” Kiernan replied while checking the time on the stopwatch.

Sometime later, Samara is riding Barry, reverse cowgirl while Simon is plowing Victoria from behind.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! I love this big cock!” Samara said with a smile while riding Barry.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me good, Simon!” Victoria said while looking back at the blonde stud.

“You’re doing great ladies! But you need to pick up the pace, you only have 2 minutes left.” Alison said as she continued to watch the action on the couch.

Victoria & Samara are now both kneeled in front of Simon & Barry while blowing them as fast as they can.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Victoria said while sucking away at Simon’s big dick.

“Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmmm!” Samara said as she was blowing Barry.

A few seconds later, Victoria begins taking Simon’s cock deeper into her throat until he blows his load inside her mouth.

Kiernan then stops the timer as Alison begins clapping with her manicured hands.

“Congratulations, Victoria!” Alison said with a big smile. “It will now be Alexandra and you for the final audition. You want that host position don’t you?”

“Thanks, Miss Brie!” Victoria replied while now cleaning her mouth and face. “Yes, I do! I’m not going to let an opportunity like this pass me by.”

“Congrats, Victoria.” Samara said with a smile. “I think you’ll be a great host.”

“Thank you, Samara.” Victoria replied.

“I love your enthusiasm, Victoria. Well, that is the end of the audition for today.” Alison said before she returned to her desk. “I’ll see you again tomorrow and Samara, you did great too.”

The two actresses then get dressed and leave Alison’s office. As they leave the studio Victoria & Samara begin to converse.

“I have to say I was not expecting the audition to go like that.” Victoria said with a chuckle. “But I have a great feeling that I will get that hosting job tomorrow.”

“Ha! Ha! Ha! That was the wildest audition I’ve ever had, that's for sure.” Samara replied with a laugh. “Since we’re meeting Alexandra for drinks, guess you should tell her that you two will be competing for the Fuck Talk hosting job.”

“I will tell her, Samara. I’m going to head home now.” Victoria replied before getting into her car. “Do you need a ride home, Samara?”

“I was going to call an Uber, but yeah I’ll catch a ride with you, Victoria.” Samara responded.

“Alright, get in Samara.” Victoria replied with a smile.

The two actresses then enter Victoria’s car and drive off from DigitalFlixxx’s studio.

Later that day at Roger’s Bar, Victoria, Alexandra & Samara are seated at a table having a few drinks. The trio of hot celebs are dressed in casual clothing too.

“What did Alison have you two do for your audition?” Alexandra asked with a sly smile before drinking some of her alcoholic beverage. “Eiza was pretty sore at me for beating her in our titfucking contest.” *laughs*

“It was the 10-Minute Freestyle!” Victoria replied with a chuckle. “And I won, but it could have gone either way.” The Eye Candy actress then drinks from her glass.

“Ha! Ha! We sure did, Alexandra.” Samara responded with a laugh. “Victoria, stop being modest, you beat me fair and square. I didn’t know you could fuck or even suck like that.”

“Okay, so it’s going to be you and me for the final audition, Victoria?” Alexandra said while taking another sip of her drink. “That’s cool! I guess we better be prepared for whatever Alison has planned for us tomorrow.”

“That’s true, Alexandra! Alison’s audition process is pretty unconventional, to say the least.” Victoria replied with a smile. “But no matter what happens and whoever wins, no hard feelings, right?”

“Of course not, Victoria.” Alexandra responded.

“Well good luck you two.” Samara said before taking another sip of her drink.

“Thanks, Samara!” Victoria & Alison replied in unison.

The three women then continued to drink their alcoholic beverages and have a great time at Roger’s Bar.

The following morning back at DigitalFlixxx’s studio, Alexandra & Victoria entered the building. Alexandra is wearing a floral halter top, black shorts, and heels. Victoria is dressed in a white blouse, cut-off jean shorts, and boots.

As the two actresses walk into Alison’s office, the hot producer is now wearing a red version of her skirt suit along with her assistant Kiernan who is wearing a black long-sleeved shirt, plaid skirt, and boots are waiting for them.

“Great to see you again, ladies!” Alison said as her blue eyes grew wide in excitement. She then rubs her hands together in anticipation before directing them to the couch. “Victoria & Alexandra, are you ready for your final audition?”

“Yes, I am, Miss Brie!” Victoria replied confidently.

“I’m always ready, Miss Brie!” Alexandra replied with a chuckle.

“Start stripping, ladies!” Alison said while selecting two A-Squad members. “Billy & Jimmy, I think you’re the right men for this audition.”

Billy & Jimmy are brothers. Billy has brown hair and Jimmy is blonde.

“The final audition is simple, and I like to call it Ride ‘Em Cowgirl.” Alison said with a laugh. “You’re going to ride Billy & Jimmy until you make them cum. The first to do so becomes the host of Fuck Talk. I’m going to give you 15 minutes.”

Both Alexandra & Victoria are already nude as the two twins take off their clothes and expose their big cocks to the two hot actresses.

“Damn! They’re packing some big ones.” Alexandra said with a smile.

“You’re not lying, Alex!” Victoria replied while in a state of arousal.

“Okay, ladies it’s time to ride those dicks now!” Alison said just as Kiernan started the stopwatch.

Victoria & Alexandra then immediately began riding their chosen brother. Victoria is riding Billy and Alexandra is riding Jimmy on the left side of the couch.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Holy shit! Your cock is so big!” Victoria screamed out while riding Billy.

“Mmhmm! Yeahhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuuck!” Alexandra said with a big smile as she rode Jimmy.

The two actresses continue to moan in pleasure as they ride the two well-endowed brothers’ cocks.

“I understand that you ladies are enjoying Ride ‘Em Cowgirl. But you only have three minutes left. So ride those cocks faster!” Alison said while watching along with Kiernan who is still keeping the time.

Victoria & Alexandra do just that and begin riding Billy & Jimmy faster. They ride the two brothers so fast that their amazing sets of tits begin bouncing too. Well in Alexandra’s case bouncing more than usual.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Holy shit!” Victoria said as bounced up and down on Billy’s cock faster than before. “Fuck me with good with that big dick!”

“Ahhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ughhhhh!” Alexandra cried out with a smile as she began slamming her ass rapidly onto Jimmy’s cock. “Oh my god! That big dick feels so good!” *moans*

“Ohhhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!” Victoria said as she began riding Billy as if she were a woman possessed. “I love riding your big fucking cock!” *moans*

“I think Victoria may have this audition won.” Alison said to herself while watching on.

Billy soon grunts, before pulling his cock out of Victoria and firing a load of cum onto her ass. Victoria’s slender body is now covered in sweat and then takes a seat on the floor.

“Oh my god! That was intense.” Victoria said while letting out a few deep breaths.

Kiernan stops the timer just as Alison applauds the Eye Candy star’s victory.

“Once again bravo, Victoria!” Alison said with a huge smile. “Well, you did it! You’re going to be my host for Fuck Talk.”

“Congrats, Victoria!” Kiernan said.

“Oh my god! Thank you, Miss Brie & Kiernan.” Victoria replied while now getting to her feet. “So when does the first episode begin filming?”

“We are going to begin taping the first episode tomorrow afternoon. Then it will air on the DigitalFlixxx streaming service at 7:00 PM on Friday.” Alison replied while looking over her schedule.

“Great! I’ll be here, Miss Brie.” Victoria responded after cleaning herself up and putting her street clothes back on. “And thank you again for this opportunity. Bye!”

A very excited Victoria rushes out of Alison’s office.

“I think she’s going to be great as host of Fuck Talk.” Alison said with a smile. “Yes! I can just feel it!”

“I think she has potential as well, Miss Brie.” Kiernan replied.

A few moments later, Alison gasps because she realizes that Alexandra is still riding Jimmy.

“Alexandra, you can stop riding Jimmy now, the audition is over!” Alison said.

“Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ughhhhh! Fuuuuck!” Alexandra said before dismounting Jimmy. She then kneels between his legs and begins jerking his cock until he blows a load of cum onto her pretty face. “Oh my god! That was incredible.”

The True Detective actress then notices Alison is behind her and smiles.

“Ha! Ha! I’m sorry about that Miss Brie. I was having such a great time riding Jimmy that I didn’t want to stop.” Alexandra said with a smile and a cum glazed face.

“I don’t blame you, Alexandra. I have given both Billy & Jimmy several test drives. So I know how great they can fuck!” Alison replied with a laugh. “How would you like to be a guest on an upcoming episode of Fuck Talk?”

“Cool! I would love to appear on the show.” Alexandra responded while cleaning her face.

“Great! I’ll have Kiernan call you to set it up.” Alison replied.

“That will be fine, Miss Brie. Thanks!” Alexandra said while putting her clothes back on. She then applies a fresh coat of lipstick and leaves the office.

“Billy & Jimmy, you guys did great!  Go take your lunch break now.” Alison said while looking at the two well-endowed brothers proudly.

The two twins smile before leaving the couch and walking out of the office while still naked.

“No! Get back here and put on your clothes! You can’t walk around the studio naked, boys.” Alison said before looking at the couch which is stained with cum and sweat. “Kiernan, please have the cleaning crew sanitize that couch ASAP!”

The former Community actress then shakes her head, collects Billy & Jimmy’s clothing, and goes after them.

“Don’t worry Miss Brie, I’ll take care of it.” Kiernan replied with a laugh. “This has been a crazy day!”

To Be Continued
« Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 05:08:43 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, elux10, Tyg

DarkSwordsman

Re: Fuck Talk (Multiple Celebrities) [Chapter 1]
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2020, 04:41:09 PM »
Very novel idea and it’s about time Samara got some stories written about her!  Great start to the series.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 04:46:44 PM by DarkSwordsman »
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009, elux10

thechemist

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2020, 12:21:16 PM »
I agree with DarkSwordsman on both counts. Really like this first chapter in a fun story and Samara Weaving is an underrated story choice

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, Calibur009, elux10

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2020, 02:40:15 PM »
Love the idea and excited to see what other guests show up!

Calibur009

Re: Fuck Talk (Multiple Celebrities)
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2020, 03:42:53 PM »
Fuck Talk: Part Two
Codes: MFF, MF, Cons, Interracial, Oral, Facial

It is now Thursday afternoon as Victoria is backstage getting ready for her new hosting gig. The hot brunette is wearing cherry red lipstick, a short designer blue dress, and open-toe stiletto heels. While sitting down, she is going over the questions that she will be asking the guest that will be appearing on the premiere of Fuck Talk.

As she looks over the questions, Alison walks over to her along with a tall man with dark hair and green eyes. Alison is wearing a red jacket, a white top, black pants, and heels. The man is wearing a black business suit and dress shoes.

“Hi, Victoria. I would like for you to meet Mick Rawlings.” Alison said with a smile. “He is a representative from DigitalFlixxx and is responsible for the studio picking up Fuck Talk. He is also here today to watch us film the first episode.”

“It’s nice to meet you, Mr. Rawlings, and I hope you enjoy the show.” Victoria said with a big smile.

“It’s great meeting you too, Victoria. Alison told me that she cast you yesterday to be the host.” Mick replied. “But I think you’ll do a fine job.”

“Thanks! But I haven’t officially signed a contract yet.” Victoria responded.

“Don’t worry about it, Victoria.” Alison chimed in with a smile. “We will take care of all that legal business after the show is over, okay.”

“That’s fine, Miss Brie.” Victoria replied. “Who is going to be my first guest? I’m just dying to know.”

“Ha! Ha! It’s going to be Nina Dobrev. I believe you know her.” Alison responded.

“Of course I do, Miss Brie. She is my twin.” Victoria replied with a laugh. “It will be fun to chat with her for the premiere episode.

“Great! So, are you ready to begin filming Fuck Talk?” Alison asked.

“Yes, I am, Miss Brie!” Victoria replied while leaving her chair. “I’m still a bit nervous but other than that, I’m ready.”

“You’re going to do fine out there, Victoria.” Alison said in a comforting tone. “Well, Mick and I are going to watch the show on the monitor. I’ll speak with you later.”

“Thanks again, Miss Brie, I’m heading to the Fuck Talk set now.” Victoria replied with a smile.

Five minutes later, the first episode of Fuck Talk is now filming. The introduction of the show is an animated graphic of two women talking while accompanied by cheesy-sounding 90s music. The words Fuck Talk then appear on the screen written in neon pink letters.

When the introduction is over a female narrator who sounds suspiciously like Alison using an overly sexual voice begins to speak.

“Welcome to Fuck Talk! The only celebrity talks show that’s not afraid to talk about fucking! Now here is your host, Victoria Justice!”

The camera then cuts to the Fuck Talks set, which consists of gray walls, and a long purple three-seat couch for the guests, and across from it is a huge purple chair for the host. Lastly, the Fuck Talk logo is on the wall behind the host chair. Victoria then walks out to the set, waving and smiling for the camera, before taking a seat in the host chair. Afterwards, the camera zooms in closer to her face.

“Hello everyone! I’m Victoria Justice and welcome to the premiere episode of Fuck Talk. I will be your host, so let’s have some fun and get into some Fuck Talk!” Victoria said with a laugh. “My guest portrayed Elena Gilbert on The Vampire Diaries. She has also appeared in the following films: The Perks of Being A Wallflower and XXX: Return of Xander Cage. She is Nina Dobrev!”

Nina then walks onto the set with a huge smile on her face. She is also wearing a short red designer dress and matching heels. Once on stage she and Victoria embrace before sitting down on the guest seat.

“Welcome to Fuck Talk, Nina! I haven't seen you in a while. How have you been?” Victoria asked.

“I’m doing fine, Victoria. Life is pretty good for me right now.” Nina replied. “Hey! Do you remember when people online would say that we look alike and make jokes about it?”

“Yes I do, Nina. I still have people to this day telling me that we could be sisters.” Victoria responded with a smile.

“We do have similar features so maybe we are.” Nina replied with a laugh.

“Well, we should Nina, we are twins after all.” Victoria responded in a humorous tone.

Both Nina & Victoria then laugh.

Backstage Alison & Mick watch the show on a monitor.

“Victoria is quite energetic isn’t she, Alison?” Mick said. “I think you made the right decision casting her as host.”

“I think so too, Mick!” Alison replied with a smile. “Victoria is doing a great job.”

Back on the Fuck Talk set Victoria continues to chat with her guest.

“I just noticed that we are wearing the same type of dress, Nina.” Victoria said.

“Yes, we are! I guess great minds think alike, Victoria.” Nina replied with a smile.

“That is very true!” Victoria responded before asking the Let’s Be Cops actress a question about her sex life. “Okay, Nina since this Fuck Talk. I have to ask you a question about your sex life now. So are you ready?”

“Ha! Ha! Yes! I’m ready Victoria. What is the question?” Nina replied with a laugh.

“What is your favorite sexual activity?” Victoria asked.

“Wow! That’s a great question. My favorite sexual activity is having threesomes!” Nina replied with an excited tone. “I fuck guys with Julianne all the time. If I’m not doing that with her, it’s usually with Anna [Kendrick], Phoebe [Tonkin], or Sarah [Hyland].

‘That sounds like a lot of fun Nina.” Victoria responded with a big smile. “How would you feel about having a threesome right now on Fuck Talk?”

“All that sex talk has gotten me a bit horny, Victoria, So yes! I’ll do it.” Nina replied in an aroused tone. “But I would need a guy and another woman for the threesome.” *laughs*

“Nina, you are in luck! Because I have a guy for you.” Victoria said with a smile. “Terry, come on out!”

A muscular black man with a bald head then walks out onto the stage. He is dressed in a black t-shirt, jeans, and boots. Once on stage, he stands next to Nina, before smiling for the camera.

“Damn! He’s something!” Nina said while more or less eye fucking Terry. “Okay so, who is going to be the other woman?”

“The woman is going to be me, Nina!” Victoria said with a big smile while pointing to herself.

“Well alright! Let’s have a threesome then.” Nina replied with a big smile.

“Oh yeah! I think our audience watching at home is going to enjoy this.” Victoria responded while leaving her host chair.

The two hot actresses begin taking off their heels, dresses, and lastly their panties. Victoria & Nina are now completely naked.

Meanwhile, Terry is also removing his clothes, once he is done his huge black cock is now on full display.

“Oh my god! That is a very big cock!” Nina said while being in awe of Terry’s manhood.

“Damn! You’re right Nina. Alison has an eye for talent.” Victoria replied with a laugh while also being in awe of the dark-skinned stud’s cock.

After regaining their composure, Victoria & Nina drop to their knees and begin giving Terry a double blowjob as he stands on the Fuck Talk stage.

“Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!” Nina & Victoria say in unison as they blow Terry’s huge dark rod. The beautiful stars continue to lick, jerk, and suck his big cock until Victoria moves on to licking his balls.

“His cock is so big, Victoria!” Nina said before with a smile before she went back to blowing him. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

“Mmhmm! He has huge balls too, Nina.” Victoria replied while licking Terry’s nuts. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! I want to see how well you can ride Terry’s cock now, Nina.” She then moves aside so that her guest can do just that.

“Thanks, Victoria! I think I will.” Nina replied with a naughty smile. The Vampire Diaries star then mounts Terry’s big black cock and begins riding him. Meanwhile, Victoria begins pleasuring herself while sitting in her host chair.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh!” Nina said as she rode Terry. “Fuck me! Fuck me good!”

Terry then holds the Let’s Be Cops actress’ ass tighter and begins pounding her harder.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! That big cock feels so good.” Nina screamed out with a smile.

“It’s great to see you’re enjoying Terry’s big cock, Nina.” Victoria said while using her right hand to rub her pussy. “I like to keep my guests happy.” *laughs*

Ten minutes have now gone by as Victoria is riding Terry, reverse cowgirl. Meanwhile, Nina begins kissing Victoria’s neck before moving on to her breasts and sucking on them.

“Victoria, you have some nice tits.” Nina said in an excited tone before she went back to sucking on them.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhhh!” Victoria said as she continued to ride Terry’s big cock. “Keep fucking me, Terry. I love big dick! And that feels great, Nina!” *moans*

The Fuck Talk host then begins riding the dark stud faster.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Keep fucking me!” Victoria said as she continued to ride Terry.

While Victoria is still riding Terry, Nina is now sitting in the Fuck Talk host chair while pleasuring herself.

“It’s so hot watching you take that big cock, Victoria!” Nina said in an aroused tone while rubbing her cooze.

About five minutes later Terry is pounding Nina doggystyle while she eats out Victoria.

“Oh my god! That feels great, Nina.” Victoria said with a smile before moaning again.

“I like how your pussy tastes too, Victoria.” Nina replied with a naughty smile before she went back to licking the beautiful host’s snatch. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh! Stretch my pussy with that big cock!” *moans*

“Oh my god! You’re licking my pussy so good Nina. Ahhhhh!” Victoria said.

“Mm-hmm! I definitely made the right decision casting Victoria as host.” Alison said with a smile while watching the show on a monitor backstage.

Terry is now fucking Victoria from behind as she is now eating out Nina.

“Oh fuck yes! Keep licking my pussy, Victoria. Ohhhhh!” Nina said with a big smile.

“Thanks, Nina! And Terry you’re fucking me so good.” Victoria said as the dark-skinned stud continued to plow her from behind. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! That big cock feels so good!”

Sometime later, Nina is lying on the guest seat as Terry is banging her. He is even holding up her left leg as he fucks her too. Meanwhile, Victoria is watching on while pleasuring herself.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Keep fucking me!” Nina said as Terry banged her.

“I’m glad you’re enjoying Terry’s cock, Nina.” Victoria said as she continued to watch the action.

Ten minutes later, Victoria  & Nina are both kneeling on the Fuck Talk stage as Terry is jerking his big cock for them.

“Give us that big load, Terry.” Nina said while looking up at the dark-skinned stud and licking her lips.

“Oh yeah! We really want it, Terry.” Victoria said with a big smile.

Terry then proceeds to blast a huge load of cum onto both Nina & Victoria’s beautiful faces.

The camera then zooms into Victoria’s now cum glazed face.

“Well, I hope everyone enjoyed watching Nina and I have a threesome. I certainly did!” Victoria said with a smile.

“I loved fucking Terry with you too, Victoria.” Nina replied before sucking the stud’s hard cock again.

“That is all the time will have for the premiere of Fuck Talk. Once again I want to thank my guest, Nina Dobrev for making an appearance.” Victoria said while sitting back in her host chair.

“Thanks for having me. I'd love to do this again.” Nina replied before she went back to blowing Terry.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Guys, I will see you again next Friday for another edition of Fuck Talk. Bye, everyone!” Victoria said while waving and blowing kisses to the screen as the closing credits begin to roll.

Later that day inside Alison’s office, Victoria is now wearing her street clothes while signing some paperwork.

“All finished! Here you go, Alison.” Victoria said while handing her producer the contract. Afterwards, the two women shake hands.

“Victoria, you are now officially the host of Fuck Talk! Welcome to the DigitalFlixxx family!” Alison replied with a huge smile before she handed the contract over to Mick, who then placed it inside his briefcase.

“Yes! Welcome to DigitalFlixxx, Victoria. You did a very fine job as host of Fuck Talk.” Mick said.

“Thank you, Miss Brie & Mick. Once again thank you so much for this opportunity.” Victoria replied in a cheerful tone.

“You’re welcome, Victoria. Also, you can just call me Alison.” Alison responded while taking a seat at her desk. “So, enjoy your weekend and I’ll see you next week.”

“Alright, I’ll see you next week, Alison, and once again thank you.” Victoria said with a smile before leaving the office.

As Victoria makes her exit both Alison & Mick wave goodbye to her.

“Well, Mick since Victoria is gone and no one else is around. I think it’s time for us to have our own private meeting.” Alison said with a naughty grin while looking up at the DigitalFlixxx executive.

The actress-turned producer stands up before playfully pushing Mick down onto her office chair. She then kneels in front of him and smiles, unbuckles his belt, unzips his pants, and pulls out his erect cock.

“Oh! This is one of the reasons I like you, Mick.” Alison said while looking up at him with her blue eyes while holding his cock with her right manicured hand.

“And what would be the other reason, Alison?” Mick replied.

“Well, you did convince the studio to pick up Fuck Talk, after all.” Alison responded with a chuckle. “Anyway! Mick, just stay fucking quiet and let me suck your cock.”

The DigitalFlixxx executive nods his head in agreement. The former Community star then wraps her pink lips around his dick and begins sucking it.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Alison said while blowing Mick. “Mick, your cock is so hard! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!” She then begins licking his balls while jerking his cock using her left hand. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

“I bet you love how I lick and suck on your nuts, don’t you?” Alison asked in a seductive tone.

Mick once again nods in agreement while sporting a big smile.

“Great! I have an idea. But first I need to clear all of this shit off my desk.” Alison said as she knocked all the items that were lying on her desk onto the floor.

Afterwards, Alison & Mick begin to undress. Now naked, Mick lies on the desk and Alison then climbs on top of him to engage in some 69 fun. Mick begins licking away at the beautiful brunette’s cooze while she sucks his big cock again.

“Oh fuck yes! Keep eating my puss, Mick. I know you love it!” Alison said before she went back to bowing him while bobbing her head up and down at a quick pace. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

When Alison is done blowing Mick she mounts him and begins riding his cock.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh!” Alison said before smiling and riding Mick faster. “I love bouncing up and down on your big dick!” *moans*

While Alison is having her private meeting with Mick, her assistant, Kiernan Shipka is having some fun of her own inside the studio’s storage room. The starlet is currently being fucked doggystyle by Jayson Reed. He is a 24-year-old biracial black man who works at the studio as a production assistant. He has light brown hair, and he has an 11-inch cock.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! Don’t stop fucking me, Jayson!” Kiernan cried out while looking back at him with her brown eyes. “Wear my pussy out with that big fucking cock!”  *moans*

“Are you sure you’re not going to get into trouble, Kiernan?” Jayson asked while still fucking her.

“No Jayson! If Alison needs me she’ll give me a call. So I’m going anywhere until you’re done fucking me. Got it!” Kiernan replied before moaning in pleasure again. “Ohhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh!”

“Hah! I’m not going to argue with that.” Jayson responded with a smile before banging her cooze faster.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh!” Kiernan said as the well-endowed production assistant. “I want to suck your big dick now.”

Jayson soon pulls out of the starlet’s pussy, and she quickly begins blowing him.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Kiernan said as she was blowing Jayson. “Do you like how I suck your cock? A lot of guys say I’m great at it.”

“I agree, your mouth feels so fucking good Kiernan.” Jayson replied.

“Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Pop!” Kiernan said while now jerking his long light-brown cock. “Jayson, I still can’t get over how big your dick is. You’re definitely A-Squad material. When we’re finished, I’m going to tell Alison about you.”

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp” The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina star said while blowing Jayson. Her brown eyes even grow wide because she is so turned on at the size of his cock.

“Damn! I’m about to cum, Kiernan.” Jayson said as she continued blowing him.

“Yes! Please cum on my face.” Kiernan replied with a big smile.

Jayson then fires a sizable load of hot cum onto the starlet’s pretty face.

“I loved that, Jayson.” Kiernan said with an excited tone. “Wow! Your cock is still hard too! But I have to go now.” She then cleans her face and begins to get dressed.

“Hey, Jayson put your clothes back on now. I’m taking you to meet Alison.” Kiernan said with a smile. “She should be in her office.”

“Okay, Kiernan.” Jayson replied while putting on his clothes back on. “Do you think Miss Brie will like me?”

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Jayson, she is going to love that baseball bat you have swinging between your legs.” Kiernan said with a smile while looking at his crotch.

Back inside Alison’s office, the Fuck Talk creator is bent over her desk as Mick plows her from behind. He even has a firm grip on her ass while doing so.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Give it to me good, Mick,” Alison said while looking back at him. “I want you to slap my ass. Do it now!”

Mick does as Alison requests and gives her rear a smack.

“Oh yes! That’s it you keep fucking me just like that.” Alison said while moving her body as the executive banged her. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Mmhmm!”

A few minutes later Alison is kneeling next to her desk as Mick jerks his cock. He does this until he cums on her tits. Afterwards, she sits on top of her desk while taking a few breaths.

“That was a great private meeting, Mick. But now why don’t you get dressed, and get the fuck out of here!” Alison said with a laugh.

Mick does just that and then leaves Alison’s office with a smile.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! This has been an incredible week. I’ve found my host of Fuck Talk, and it premieres tomorrow on DigitalFlixxx.” Alison said while rubbing her hands together in delight. “Guess I should freshen up now.”

Just before she can go and do that, Kiernan enters the office and sees her nude.

“Well, Miss Brie, looks like you just had some fun.” Kiernan said with a laugh.

“Yes I did, Kiernan! So what do you want?” Alison asked while folding her arms.

“There’s this guy named Jayson that I wanted you to meet. I believe he has A-Squad qualifications if you get my meaning.” Kiernan replied with a wink.

“Well, I would like to meet him then.” Alison responded in an excited tone.

“I knew you would Miss Brie. Jayson, you can come in now!” Kiernan replied.

Jayson then enters the office with a confident look on his face. Though he was a bit surprised to see Alison naked when he walked in.

“You’re a handsome young man. Well, show me you’ve got, Jayson!” Alison said with a smile.

“Alright! Miss Brie.” Jayson replied while unzipping his jeans and pulling out his huge cock.

Alison’s blue eyes almost pop out of her head at the sight of it and her mouth drops.

“Holy shit, Kiernan! You were right. He is going to be on A-Squad starting on Monday.” Alison said with a big smile.

“Thank you, Miss Brie.” Jayson replied.

“Yeah, thanks, Miss Brie. Trust me he is not going to disappoint you.” Kieran responded while giving Jayson a knowing look.

“I’m sure he won’t. In fact, Jayson’s addition is going to start right now.” Alison said as she walked over to her casting couch. “And Kiernan, I want you to join us too. So take off that dress!” *laughs*

“Coming, Miss Brie!” Kiernan said with a smile while taking off her dress.

Jayson & Kiernan then join Alison on the couch. All that is heard next from the office are the two hot actresses moaning in pleasure.

“Oh my god! Jayson, I love your big fucking cock!” Alison said.

To Be Continued
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 12:26:40 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, elux10

Calibur009

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2020, 05:14:08 PM »
Fuck Talk: Part Three
Codes: MF, Cons, Oral, Anal, Facial

It is now Friday evening at Victoria’s home, and she is currently sitting on the couch in her living room while looking at her laptop. She also has her iPhone in hand and is dressed in a rock t-shirt, faded jeans, and sneakers.

“The premiere of Fuck Talk cannot come soon enough.” Victoria said while looking at the DigitalFlixxx website. “I have 90 minutes until it airs. Oh! I should call up Maddie to remind her not to miss it.”

Victoria then smiles while dialing her sister, Madison Reed’s number.

When Madison receives her older sister’s call she is sitting by a pool wearing a tiny black two-piece bikini. She then picks up her iPhone and answers it.

“Hello, Vic!” Madison said with a smile. “What’s up?”

“Hi, Maddie. I’m just calling to remind you that my new show will premiere tonight at seven on DigitalFlixxx.” Victoria replied while looking at the site.

“Congrats again, Vic! I’m so happy for you.” Madison responded before taking a sip of the drink that was next to her. “I will be sure to catch tonight since I’ve been a DigitalFlixxx subscriber for about six months now.” *laughs*

“Thanks, Maddie!” Victoria replied before she realized what her sister just said. “Seriously? You’ve been subscribed to the site for that long. Anyway just be sure to watch the show when it airs. I’ll talk to you later, Maddie. Bye!”

“Don’t worry I won’t miss it, Vic. Bye!” Madison responded before ending the phone conversation with her older sister.

Madison smiles and then puts away her phone. She is soon joined by the owner of the pool she is sitting by, Rick Lawson. He is the manager of a club in Los Angeles. Rick has light brown hair, tattoos covering his right bicep, blue eyes, and an athletic build. He is also wearing green swim trunks.

“Was that your sister, Madison?” Rick asked.

“Yes, that was Victoria, Rick. She called to remind me that her new show on DigitalFlixxx is premiering tonight.” Madison replied.

“I love that site! It has some good shit on it.” Rick responded with a big smile before taking a seat on a pool chair.

“Ha! Ha! It really does, Rick.” Madison replied with a laugh. “That game show Cash or Cock that I watched yesterday with Vanessa Hudgens was a sight to behold.”

“Oh yeah! I should have known that she would choose the guy with the big dick over the money for charity.” Ricky responded.

“That Kevin guy came so much on her face too!” Madison replied while laughing again. “I honestly think Vanessa drained his balls.”

“Yeah! I have no idea that a guy could cum that much. Goddamn!” Rick responded while shaking his head in disbelief.

“Just yesterday, I was watching Gangbang A Star on the site. Miranda Cosgrove was the featured celebrity and I would have never guessed that she could fuck like that.” Madison said with a laugh.

“No kidding! Miranda took a lot of big cocks in her ass too!” Rick replied with a grin.

“My sister is very good friends with her, so I wonder if Vic knows about that.” Madison responded while having a puzzled look on her face. “Anyway enough talk about sex shows. It’s time to make one of our own!” She then smiles while taking off her bikini top exposing her perky tits.

“Fuck yes! Now you’re talking, Madison.” Rick said with a big smile.

Rick & Madison then begin making out. He then begins sucking on her tits.

Ohhh! Ohhh! I like that, Rick.” Madison said with a smile.

Five minutes later, Madison kneels in front of Rick before reaching into his trunks and pulling out his long cock.

“I’ve been waiting for this all day.” Madison said with a smile while looking up at Rick with a big smile. She then begins blowing him. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

“What can I say, Madison I’m gifted!” Rick replied with a chuckle.

Madison then laughs and returns to sucking him off.

“Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm!” Madison said as she blew her club manager’s big dick. “Oh fuck! Rick, your dick is so fucking long. Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” The hot model then licks on his balls for a bit. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

When Madison is done blowing Rick, she takes off her bikini. She then takes a seat on a pool chair before her boyfriend buries his head between her thighs and begins eating her out.

“Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhhh! Ahhh!” Madison cried out as Ricky was licking her cooze. “Eat my pussy just like that, Rick!” *moans*

After Rick finishes eating Madison’s pussy, he inserts his cock into her and begins moving his long cock in and out at a quick pace.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ummmm!” Madison said as Rick banged her. “That’s it! Fuck me good with that long dick!” *moans*

Rick smiles as he begins fucking Madison faster while holding up her slender and toned legs.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Fuck! I love your long dick, Rick.” Madison said as he continued banging her.

Six minutes later Rick is now seated on a pool chair as Madison is riding him, reverse cowgirl.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Holy shit! I love riding your big cock!” Madison said as she bounced up and down on Rick’s long dick. She then begins riding him faster.

When Madison is done riding Rick, she dismounts his cock and begins blowing him again.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Madison said as she sucked Rick’s big dick. She then begins sucking on his balls too. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! I love sucking your dick and balls.”

Ten minutes go by as Rick is now fucking Madison from behind while having a firm grip on her ass. She soon looks back at him and smiles as he continues to bang her doggystyle.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” Madison cried out as Rick fucked her cooze. “Yes! Yes! Yes! Keep fucking me, Rick.” *moans*

Sometime later, Madison is on her knees as Rick is jerking his long dick in for her.

“Mmhmm! I want your cum so bad, Rick.” Madison said seductively while playing with her perky tits. “Spray my face with your cum now!”

Rick does just that and fires a sizable load of cum onto her pretty face. Madison then grabs a hold of his cock and gives it a few more sucks as well.

“That was so fucking good, Rick!” Madison said with a smile before licking off the cum on her face and swallowing it. “Mmmm!” *laughs*

“Damn! Madison, that was some great fucking.” Rick replied while taking a few deep breaths.

“Thanks! Shit! I think it’s almost time for Vic’s show.” Madison said while getting to her feet. “I don’t want to miss it!”

“Let’s go watch it now!” Rick replied.

The two then rush into Rick’s house to watch the premiere of Fuck Talk.

The following week…

Victoria is dressed in a t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers as she enters Alison’s office. When she enters the office she sees Alison seated at her desk and in a very good mood. She is also eating a salad, and drinking a bottle of mineral water while she looks at the DigitalFlixxx website on her desktop computer. The Fuck Talk creator is also wearing a black pantsuit and heels.

“Hey, Alison. I’m excited about filming episode two of Fuck Talk today, but I wanted to check in with you first.” Victoria said while taking a seat in front of her desk.

“Good afternoon, Victoria.” Alison said with a big smile. “I am happy to tell you that the ratings and reviews for the premiere of Fuck Talk are incredible! It also received the highest viewership of any other DigitalFlixxx original series this week too. Well except for Gangbang A Star, but it’s still pretty damn good!” *laughs*

“Wow! That’s great news, Alison.” Victoria replied in an excited tone. “It’s great to know that Fuck Talk was watched by so many people.”

“Indeed! After you finish filming today I have a promotional photoshoot planned as well.” Alison responded while taking a sip of her mineral water.

“Great! I love doing promotional stuff so that should be fun.” Victoria replied as she left her chair. “I’m going to get ready for the show now, Alison. So I’ll speak to you later.”

“Yes! We’ll talk after the taping, Victoria.” Alison responded while still looking at the DigitalFlixxx website.

After Victoria leaves, Alison begins watching the latest episode of Celebrity Blowbangs featuring Margot Robbie. The video opens with 1980s sounding porno music in the background before cutting to the Suicide Squad actress on her knees surrounded by six well-endowed men.

“I love sucking big fucking cocks!” Margot said in her Aussie accent before deepthroating the guy with the longest cock in the group. The hot blonde actress then begins sucking off all six of the big white cocks before her.

“Oh my god! Margot is pretty skilled at sucking cock.” Alison said with an aroused tone as she continued to watch the episode. “I still don’t think she’s better than me though.” *laughs*

Meanwhile, on the Fuck Talk set Victoria is filming episode two. She is dressed in a white top, black mini-skirt, and heels while sitting in her host chair. Her guest is Chloe Bennet, who is wearing an organ tube top, tennis shoes, and quite possibly the tiniest pair of white shorts ever made.

“Chloe, I see that you’re wearing some really short shorts today.” Victoria said while in amazement at how short the Agents of Shield’s star’s shorts are.

“The producer won’t allow me to wear them on any episode of Agents of Shield because they claim it would be too distracting. I can’t even wear them backstage either. Can you fucking believe that, Victoria?” Chloe replied in an annoyed tone before perking up. “But I can wear them on Fuck Talk!” *laughs*

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Well, anything goes here on Fuck Talk, Chloe.” Victoria responded with a smile. “I have an idea. How about showing off those dance moves of yours?”

“I do love to shake my ass, Victoria, so I’ll be happy to do it!” Chloe replied with a laugh before leaving the guest seat and shaking her booty for the camera. “When you have an ass like mine, why wouldn’t I show it off?”

After Chloe is done having her fun she sits back down.

“Chloe, I’m sure our audience enjoyed that.” Victoria said with a smile. “Now it’s time to ask you a question about your sex life. Are you ready for it?”

“Oh yeah! I’m ready, Victoria. What is the question?” Chloe replied.

“Okay! Which one of your holes do you enjoy being fucked in the most?” Victoria asked while laughing at the question.

“Oh my god! Victoria, I love when a guy fucks me in the ass.” Chloe replied with a huge smile. “I’m willing to do it on the show right now! But the guy better have a big cock though!”

“Don’t worry about that, Chloe. I have the perfect man who is going to give you a great ass fuck today on Fuck Talk.” Victoria responded while giving her a wink.

Barry then walks out, dressed in a black t-shirt, jeans, and black work boots. He is holding a bottle of lube as well.

“Damn! He is the definition of rugged good looks. I love his beard too!” Chloe said with a smile as she removed her top followed by her tiny shorts. She then immediately gets into the doggystyle position on the guest seat while looking back at Barry.

“I’m ready! Put that big cock in my ass now, Barry.” Chloe said with a smile and bouncing her round ass.

Barry smiles as he unzips and pulls out his big cock. He then applies some lube to it before inserting it into Chloe’s asshole. He then begins fucking the Nashville star’s ass while Victoria watches on.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! Keep fucking my ass.” Chloe cried out as Barry pounded her sphincter. “Holy fuck! I love big dicks in my ass!” She then begins shaking her ass faster.

“Damn! Chloe knows how to make her ass quake!” Victoria said with a smile before looking directly at the camera. “Come on guys! Someone had to say it.” *laughs*

Back inside Alison’s office, the executive producer of Fuck Talk is blowing her newest A-Squad member, Jayson. The sultry brunette is completely nude as she slurps away at his huge light brown cock.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Alison said with a huge smile as she sucked away at the young man’s 10-inch dick while admiring his athletic body as well.

“I am so glad that Kiernan introduced you to me. Jayson, you have quickly become my favorite A-Squad member for obvious reasons. But don’t tell the others, let’s just keep that info between me and you.” Alison said before giving him a wink and going back to sucking him off. “Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!”

“Thanks! Miss Brie, your mouth feels so good.” Jayson replied with a smile while looking down at Alison before letting out a few grunts from how well she was blowing him.

Alison then continues to apply her oral prowess to Jayson’s cock and begins sucking him off faster. Before long she begins taking more of his long dick down her throat.

“Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg!” Alison said as she deepthroated a good 8 inches of Jayson’s big cock. “Fuck! I am just in love with your dick.” She then giggles like a schoolgirl before licking his balls. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! I bet these balls have a lot of cum in them for me.”

“I’ve built up a nice load just for you over the past few days, Miss Brie.” Jayson replied with a smile.

“That kind of thoughtfulness is why you’re favorite A-Squad member, Jayson.” Alison responded while giving him a handjob while sucking on his balls. “Well besides having a terrific body and knowing how to fuck the shit out of me.” She then laughs and goes back to blowing him while jerking his big light brown cock.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! I want you to cum for now.” Alison said as she expertly was blowing Jayson. “Please cum now!”

Jayson then takes back control of his cock from his beautiful boss, and jerks it until he gives her a big facial.

“Oh, yes! I needed that, Jayson.” Alison said with a smile stroking his still erect cock. “I would love for you to fuck me, but I have some business to take care of now. Maybe later. Ha! Ha! Ha!”

“Anything for you, Miss Brie.” Jayson replied.

Alison then looks up at him with a proud smile before giving his dick one final lick.

Back on the Fuck Talk set, Barry is still giving Chloe Bennet an amazing anal pounding.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Keep fucking my ass!” Chloe cried out as Barry fucked her anal doggy.

After fucking Chloe’s ass for a while, Barry takes a seat, and she immediately mounts his big cock.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! That big cock feels so good in my ass!” Chloe said with a smile while riding the rugged-looking man anal cowgirl. The hot actress begins moving her booty faster while Barry fucks her too.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhhh!” Chloe cried out as Barry continued to pound her asshole.

“That is very impressive, Chloe.” Victoria said in an aroused tone.

“Thank you, Victoria. It’s what I do best!” Chloe replied with a laugh before riding Barry faster than before. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Keep fucking my ass!” *moans*

Barry soon grunts and gives Chloe an anal creampie before pulling his cock out of her.

“Holy shit! Barry, fucked my ass so good, Victoria.” Chloe said while shaking her ass for the camera.

“He sure did, Chloe!” Victoria replied with a smile before turning to the camera. “Well, that is all the time we have for this edition of Fuck Talk. I want to thank my guest Chloe Bennet for appearing today.”

“Thanks for having me Victoria. This is the best talk show I’ve ever appeared on!” Chloe responded with an excited tone as Barry begins fucking her anal doggystyle again. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Fuck that ass!”

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Join me here next Friday for another episode of Fuck Talk. Until then goodbye everyone!” Victoria said as she waves to the camera before getting the signal that she is done filming.

“See you later, Chloe.” Victoria said as she left the Fuck Talk stage.

“Yeah! Bye, Victoria. Oh my god! Keep fucking my ass.” Chloe replied as Barry was still fucking her on the guest seat.

Fifteen minutes later, Victoria is inside her dressing room. She is completely nude, sitting in her chair pleasuring herself in front of the mirror.

“Uhhhh! I’ve been so horny ever since I’ve become the host of Fuck Talk.” Victoria said while rubbing her cooze with her right hand. “Damn! I should have bought a vibrator to keep on set for when I need it.”

Suddenly there is a knock on the dressing room door as Victoria continues to pleasure herself.

“Yes! Who is it?!” Victoria asked.

“Miss Justice, I’m Duke, one of the stagehands. Anyway, Miss Brie needs you for the photoshoot in 10 minutes.” Duke replied.

“Ten minutes, huh?” Victoria mutters to herself. “Duke, could you please come into my dressing room?”

“Are you sure?” Duke replied.

“Yes! Just come in please.” Victoria responded in a desperate tone.

Duke then enters the room. He has brown hair, dressed in a cap, black polo shirt, jeans, and work boots. Once inside the dressing room he is stunned to see Victoria is nude.

“Duke, you have 10 minutes! I would make the most of it if I was you.” Victoria said with a sly smile.

Duke nods his head in agreement while taking off his clothing. After removing his clothes he is now naked.

“Oh my god! Duke, you have a damn good body and a nice hard cock too!” Victoria said in a sexual tone.

“I do try to keep myself in good shape, Miss Justice.” Duke replied.

“Enough talk! Let’s fuck.” Victoria responded before taking a seat. Once she does, Duke buries his head between her thighs and begins eating her pussy. “Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhhh! That feels so fucking good!” *moans*

After Duke finishes licking the Fuck Talk host’s cooze, he inserts his cock into her.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Fuck me faster, Duke.” Victoria said as the stagehand was banging her. “That’s it! Give it to me!” *moans*

Duke soon speeds up and begins fucking Victoria faster. He even holds onto her left leg as moved his big cock in and out of her too.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhhh! Yessss!” Victoria cried out as Duke fucked her.

Two minutes later Victoria is on her knees blowing Duke.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! It’s so fucking big!” Victoria said between sucks. She then begins jerking off Duke using her left hand while tonguing his balls.

Meanwhile, at the set that is being used for Victoria’s Fuck Talk photoshoot, Alison along with the photographer, Parker O’Neil. Parker is in his 40s, has red hair, and is dressed in a plaid long-sleeved shirt, navy pants, and dress shoes.

“Ugh! Where is she?! Victoria is normally on time.” Alison said while looking at her gold wristwatch.

“Miss Brie, she still has five minutes before we get started. I’m sure she will be here soon.” Parker replied while adjusting his camera lens.

Back inside the dressing room, Victoria is now riding Duke while he is lying on the floor. Her amazing tits even bounce while she is riding him too.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Fuuuuck!” Victoria said as she continued to bounce up and down on Duke’s cock.

About a minute later, Duke is banging Victoria doggystyle.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh!” Victoria said with a smile before looking back at Duke. “You’re fucking me so good, Duke. Keep it up!” *moans*

Duke continues to fuck the beautiful brunette host until he pulls out and cums on her right ass cheek.

“That was incredible, Duke. I needed that so much.” Victoria said with a satisfied smile. “Now, it’s time to get to my photoshoot.”

She then cleans herself up, applies some fresh makeup, and puts on a sparkling silver dress, and heels before rushing off to the photoshoot.

Thirty minutes later Victoria is on set and finishing up her photoshoot. Once she is done Alison has a word with her.

“Victoria, can I have a word with you?” Alison asked.

“Sure, Alison. Once again I’m sorry that I was late but was having some trouble with my dress and Duke was nice enough to help me with it.” Victoria replied.

“Is that right?” Alison responded while giving Victoria a knowing look. “I think we need to talk. Let's go to my office.”

“Okay, Alison.” Victoria replied.

The two women then leave the set and go to the Fuck Talk producer’s office.

To Be Continued
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 12:30:02 PM by Calibur009 »

Calibur009

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2020, 09:59:05 AM »
Fuck Talk: Part Four
Codes: MFF, MMFF, MF, Cons, Sex Toy, Solo, Oral, Facial

Alison & Victoria are seated on the huge couch inside her couch having a conversation as to why the Fuck Talk host was late to her photo shoot.

“Okay, the real reason I was late was that I was having sex with Duke.” Victoria said before letting out a sigh. “But I just needed it so bad! You do understand right, Alison?”

“Yes! I understand, Victoria.” Alison replied with a laugh. “There were several times back when I was working on Community that I needed to get off. So I would end fucking a stagehand or two backstage.”

“Is that true, Alison?” Victoria responded.

“It’s very true! I remember showing up on set late many times back then.” Alison replied. “But all would be forgiven once I gave the director a blowjob. So trust me Victoria, I understand.” She then laughs.

“Wow! Thanks, Alison. Next time I’ll just be honest.” Victoria responded.

“Look, Victoria going forward whenever you’re on set, and you feel the ‘need’, I will have an A-Squad member on standby to take care of you.” Alison replied with a smile. “How does that sound?”

“That sounds great, Alison, and thank you.” Victoria responded.

“No problem! Anything for my Fuck Talk host.” Alison replied before standing up and facing Victoria. “But I’m going to need you back here early next Thursday morning to film the next episode. Got it!”

“Yes of course. I’ll be here next Thursday bright and early, Alison.” Victoria responded while leaving the couch.

“Great! Can I ask you something Victoria?” Alison asked.

“Sure! Alison, what is it?” Victoria replied.

“Was Duke…good?” Alison asked with a naughty smile.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Let’s just say that he made the most of the 10 minutes we had.” Victoria replied with a knowing smirk.

“That’s great to know. Well, goodbye Victoria. I’ll see you next week.” Alison responded.

“Goodbye, Alison! And thanks again.” Victoria replied before leaving her office.

A minute after Victoria leaves, Alison picks up her iPhone and calls Kiernan.

“Kiernan, I need you to bring Duke Evans to my office now.” Alison said while holding her phone pressed to her right ear.

“Right away, Miss Brie.” Kiernan replied.

Ten minutes later, Kiernan and Duke enter Alison’s office.

“You wanted to see me, Miss Brie?” Duke asked.

“Yes I did, Duke. I’m not going to beat around the bush, I know that you fucked Victoria. So how about you show me just how good you are by fucking Kiernan.” Alison said with a naughty smile.

“Great! I love demonstrations. Let’s get started, Duke!” Kiernan said in an excited tone while removing her clothing which consists of a light blue blouse, navy blue skirt, and heels.

While Kiernan is undressing both Alison and Duke take off their clothes as well. Now nude Alison takes a seat on the couch.

“I want to see a great show from you two. So start fucking now!” Alison said.

After Kiernan lies on the office floor, she spreads her legs. Duke then inserts his big dick into her pussy and begins fucking her. Meanwhile, Alison is sitting on the couch pleasuring herself while watching the hot action.

“Mm-hmm! I’m very impressed by how well you’re fucking Kiernan, Duke.” Alison said while rubbing her cooze. “Keep it up!” *moans*

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!” Kiernan moaned as Duke continued to slam his big cock into her trimmed pussy. “Fuck! Give it to me good, Duke!”

After a few minutes, Duke begins fucking Kiernan while standing and she has her arms wrapped around his neck while he does so.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! I love your big dick, Duke.” Kiernan said with a smile as he continued to bang her.

Duke soon brings the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina star over to the couch and begins fucking the actress while she is lying on her back again.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhh!” Kiernan said while Duke banged her.

“I think it’s time for me to sample that big cock now, Duke.” Alison said with a smile.

Five minutes later, Duke is fucking Alison doggystyle on the couch as Kiernan watches on while pleasuring herself.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! You’re fucking me so good!” Alison said while looking back at Duke while he plowed her from behind. He has a firm grip on her ass as well as he continues to deliver fast strokes to her snatch. “Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! !”

Six minutes later, Kiernan is now riding Duke while Alison watches on.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Yeahhhh!” Kiernan said with a smile as she rode Duke’s big cock.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Kiernan, your ass looks great riding that big dick.” Alison said before giving her assistant’s rear a playfully smack with her right hand.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! It feels so fucking good!” Kiernan cried out as she continued to bounce up and down on Duke’s dick. “Oh my god! It’s so good!” *moans*

Eight minutes later Alison is now riding Duke, reverse cowgirl. The Fuck Talk creator rides the stagehand at a quick pace and her big tits bounce when she does.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Oh my god yes!” Alison said with a smile while riding Duke at a quick pace. “Duke, riding your cock is like bouncing on a pogo stick!” She then laughs and begins grinding on his dick faster. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Fuck me good!” *moans*

Sometime later, both Alison & Kiernan are kneeled between Duke’s legs giving him a double blowjob.

“Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmmm!” Alison & Kiernan said in unison as they blew the hung stagehand. Kiernan soon starts licking Duke’s balls while Alison begins slurping on his dick faster than before.

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! I love sucking on your balls.” Kiernan said with a smile while tonguing Duke’s nuts.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Duke, you have such a good cock!” Alison said in an aroused tone while she sucked Duke off. The hot brunette then began giving him a handjob using her right hand.

“Fuck! I’m about to cum.” Duke said as Alison jerked him off. His cock then twitched before firing off a sizable load onto both Alison & Kiernan’s faces and tits.

“That was great, Duke!” Alison said with a satisfied smile. “Well, you can go back to work now.”

“Yes, Miss Brie. And thanks!” Duke replied while putting his clothing back on. After he is dressed he leaves Alison’s office.

“That was fun Miss Brie.” Kiernan said with a smile.

“Yes, it was, Kiernan.” Alison replied while cleaning her face. She then stands up and begins putting her clothes back on. “I think we’re done here for today, so let’s grab some dinner. It will be my treat.”

“That is very nice of you, Miss Brie. Thanks!” Kiernan responded as she got dressed.

“Well, I have to take care of my favorite assistant, don’t I?” Alison said with a smile.

Alison & Kiernan then leave the office and close the door behind them.

Later that night at Victoria’s place, she is lying on her bed watching the DigitalFlixxx original series Famous Women Go Dark on her laptop. This episode just happens to feature model/actress Emily Ratajkowski.

The video shows Emily riding a black man with a huge cock inside a hotel bedroom.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh! I love your big black dick, G-Long.” Emily said as bounced up and down on the man’s huge dark pole. Her big tits even bounce from how fast she is riding him too and the camera then zooms in on her delicious-looking ass while she rides him too.

“Damn! He is really giving it to Emily. I wish I was riding him right now.” Victoria said with a naughty grin. “That’s enough stimulation for me tonight. I need to get some sleep now.”

Victoria then turns off her laptop and goes to put it away. When she returns to her bed she is only wearing a white lace bra and panties. The former Victorious star tries to slumber but is still aroused.

“Shit! I’m still horny.” Victoria said in a frustrated tone. “But I think I have something that will take care of that.” She then reaches into her nearby nightstand and pulls out her trusty 9-inch realistic-looking white dildo.

Victoria removes her bra followed by her underwear. Now completely nude, she inserts the dildo into her wet cooze. Using both hands she then begins moving it in and out as fast as she can.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Fuuuuck!” Victoria cooed as she used the huge dildo to pleasure herself. “Oh my god! Oh my god! Holy shit! I’m cuming!” *moans*

Victoria then places her sex toy down while having a satisfied look on her face.

“That felt so fucking good!” Victoria said before resting her head on her pillow and falling asleep.

The following week…

True to her word, Victoria arrives at DigitalFlixxx’s studio early Thursday morning. The Fuck Talk host says good morning to the studio’s staff as she passes them. She is dressed in casual clothing and holding a cup of coffee in her right hand. Victoria then enters her dressing room to prepare for the Fuck Talk taping.

Fifteen minutes later Victoria is on set filming the third episode of Fuck Talk and her guest is former Lab Rats star, Kelli Berglund. Victoria is wearing a red halter top, form-fitting leather pants, and heels. As always she is sitting in her host chair. Kelli is a black long-sleeved shirt, jean shorts, and boots while sitting on the guest seat.

“I’m sure you have all seen my guest today on the following shows: Lab Rats, Animal Kingdom, The Goldbergs, and Now Apocalypse. She is Kelli Berglund!” Victoria said with a smile while introducing her famous guest. “So welcome to Fuck Talk, Kelli!”

“Thanks for having me on today, Victoria.” Kelli replied with a smile. “If I had known about the audition to host this show I would have tried out for it.” The hot blonde then laughs.

“Well, I’m glad that you didn’t Kelli, because I would be out of a job right now.” Victoria responded in a humorous tone.

Both Kelli & Victoria then laugh.

“I heard that you really enjoy giving head. Is that true, Kelli?” Victoria asked.

“Yes, it’s true, Victoria! I love giving blowjobs.” Kelli replied with a big smile. “I have what they call an oral fixation. So sucking big dicks really turn me on.”

“Is that right, Kelli?” Victoria asked while pressing her guest to say more.

“Oh yeah! I almost got caught blowing two of my co-stars on set.” Kelli replied with a naughty smile. “I would say it was worth it!” *laughs*

“Wow! That’s a pretty hot story, and I’m glad no one caught you.” Victoria responded with a chuckle. “Okay, Kelli, I have a very special question to ask you. So are you ready for it?”

“Yes! I’m always ready, Victoria. What is the question?” Kelli replied.

“Since you love giving blowjobs would you be willing to demonstrate your technique today on Fuck Talk?” Victoria asked.

“Yes! I would be more than happy to show off my blowjob skills tonight, Victoria.” Kelli replied with a big smile before applying some lip gloss to her incredible-looking lips. “Alright! I’m ready.”

“Billy & Jimmy come on out!” Victoria said with a big smile.

The two brothers then walk onto the Fuck Talk stage. Both men are wearing t-shirts, jeans, and sneakers.

“I didn’t think I would be blowing two guys today. But I’m up for the challenge.” Kelli said with a laugh before she kneeled between Billy & Jimmy. “Okay, boys pull out those dicks for me.”

Billy & Jimmy do just that and whip out their big hard dicks for the Now Apocalypse actress.

“Damn! Now those are some big cocks.” Kelli said with a laugh before gripping Billy’s cock with her right and Jimmy’s cock with her left hand. The hot blonde then begins licking the head of Billy’s dick before inserting it into her mouth and sucking it.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Kelli said as she sucked away at Billy’s dick while jerking off his brother Jimmy. “Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm!” The former Disney star then turns her attention to Jimmy and begins blowing him. “Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!”

Kelli then begins sucking off Billy again while giving Jimmy a two-handed handjob. She then begins licking Jimmy’s balls.

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! These are some great balls.” Kelli said while sucking on Jimmy’s nuts. After she does that for a bit, the two brothers begin smacking her pretty face with their big dicks. “Oh yeah! Keep slapping my face with those big cocks. I love it!”

“I knew you were going to love Billy & Jimmy’s dicks, Kelli.” Victoria said with a smile.

“You were right, Victoria. I do!” Kelli replied before she began licking Billy’s balls. “I have an idea. Hey, Victoria, do you want to blow these guys with me?”

“Sure, Kelli. I would never turn down a request from a guest.” Victoria responded in an excited tone while leaving her host chair.

After kneeling in front of Jimmy, the Fuck Talk host removes her top, and with her amazing tits exposed she begins blowing him. Meanwhile, Kelli is sucking off Billy at a quick pace.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Victoria said as she blew Jimmy while playing with her boobs. She then begins jerking the blonde stud’s cock using her left hand while sucking on his gonads. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! I love sucking on balls.”

The camera then cuts to Kelli who is now topless too sucking off Billy like no tomorrow.

“Slurp! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Billy, your cock is throbbing so fucking much!” Kelli said as took more of his dick into her mouth. “Slurp! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! I think you’re ready to cum for me.”

Kelli then looks up at Billy with her brown eyes and begins blowing him faster until he grunts. Afterwards, he shoots his load into her waiting mouth. The Lab Rats: Elite Force actress then swallows it down and smiles.

“That was great!” Kelli said with a satisfied smile before giving Billy’s cock a final lick.

When the camera cuts back to Victoria she is now giving Jimmy a titjob. When she is done with that the Eye Candy star goes back to blowing him and is joined by Kelli.

“Slurp! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Mmmm! Slurp!” Victoria & Kelli said as they sucked Jimmy’s big cock.

“Are you ready to cum for us now, Jimmy?” Victoria asked with a naughty smile while giving him a handjob.

“Mm-hmm! Please cum for us now.” Kelli said before licking on Jimmy’s balls.

Jimmy soon fires off a cumshot that splashes across both Victoria & Kelli’s faces.

The camera then zooms in on Victoria’s now cum soaked face.

“Well, that is all the time we have for Fuck Talk this week. I want to thank my guest Kelli Berglund for being such a great sport and showing off her incredible oral skills.” Victoria said with a smile.

“Thanks for having me on the show today, Victoria! It was great sucking some big dicks with you.” Kelli replied before she began blowing both Billy & Jimmy again.

“Bye guys see next week for another edition of Fuck Talk!” Victoria said as she waved to the screen just as the credits rolled, and the episode went off the air.

Fifteen minutes later, Victoria is walking toward her dressing room and sees Alison waiting for her at the door. The Fuck Talk producer is dressed in a red business jacket, white top, black dress pants, and heels.

“That was another great show, Victoria.” Alison said with a smile.

“Thanks, Alison. Kelli and I had fun on set today. I think she might be still blowing both Billy & Jimmy now.” Victoria replied with a laugh.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! I have a free day on Saturday, so I was wondering if you would like to go and have some fun with me?” Alison asked.

“Yes! I would love to hang out with you this weekend, Alison.” Victoria replied.

“Wonderful! I think we’re going to have an amazing time together too.” Alison responded in an excited tone.

“I’m looking forward to it, Alison.” Victoria replied.

“Well I’m heading back to my office now I have a few things to take care of.” Alison responded with a smile before walking off. “One more thing! I think you’re going to enjoy the present I left inside your dressing room. I’ll talk to you later, Victoria.”

“Thanks, Alison, and I will see you this weekend. Bye!” Victoria said with a smile before entering her dressing room.

Once the Fuck Talk host enters the room she is surprised to see Jayson standing inside, naked and with his fully erect 10-inch cock ready to go.

“Oh my god! Jayson, your dick is so big!” Victoria said with a naughty smile as her brown eyes were fixated on his long light brown shaft. “I am going to enjoy this.” She then begins taking off her clothes.

Seven minutes later, Victoria & Jayson are on the dressing room’s couch engaged in 69. Jayson is happily licking the hot brunette’s pussy while she slurps and jerks his big cock.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Mmmm!” Victoria said as she sucked Jayson’s big dick. “Ohhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Jayson, you're so good at eating pussy. Oh, fuck!” She then goes right back to blowing him. “Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!”

As Victoria continues to blow Jayson she is amazed by how big his cock is. The Fun Size actress then begins using the double-handed twisting motion as she continues sucking away at his big hard dick.

“Slurp! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! It’s so fucking big!” Victoria said while blowing the caramel-skinned A-Squad member. “I want you to fuck me now Jayson! I want your big cock in me so bad!”

Victoria then mounts Jayson and begins riding him. He then takes a hold of her hips and begins moving his big cock in and out of her cooze as fast as he can.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuuck!” Victoria said as she bounced up and down on Jayson’s lengthy rod. “Holy shit! It feels so fucking good!” *moans*

The Fuck Talk host then begins riding Jayson faster. Not only that but she also has a huge smile on her face from the pleasure she is receiving from the well-endowed stud’s cock.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Uhhhhh! Oh my god!” Victoria cried out as she continued to ride Jayson. “Yes! Yes! Yes! Give it to me. Keep fucking me!”

Nine minutes later Jayson is spooning with Victoria as he slides his long cock in and out of her snatch. He even has a hold of her left breasts as well while he fucks her.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! It feels so fucking good!” Victoria said with a smile as Jayson was banging her. “Jayson, your big cock is incredible.” She then begins rubbing her pussy with her right hand as he continues to fuck her.

Five minutes later, Victoria is on her knees blowing Jayson once again as he sits on the couch.

“Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg!” Victoria said as took a good portion of Jayson’s big cock down her throat. “I love sucking your big dick.” She then smiles and begins sucking on his balls. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! You have some tasty balls too.”

Eight minutes later Victoria is riding Jayson, reverse cowgirl. As she rides him she is once again overcome with sexual pleasure from the pounding he is giving her.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Uhhhh! Fuuuuck!” Victoria cried out as she bounced up and down Jayson’s big cock. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! I love riding your big fucking dick, Jayson. Now I understand why Alison & Kiernan love it so much!” *moans*

Sometime later, Jayson is holding up Victoria’s slender legs as she lies on the couch. He is plowing her at a quick pace much to her delight as well. She then begins moving her body swiftly to keep up with him.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhhh!” Victoria said as the brown-skinned stud moved his big dick in and out of her wet cooze. While Jayson is fucking her she admires his athletic body and begins rubbing his biceps. “Holy shit! You’re fucking me so good!” *moans*

Ten minutes go by as Jayson is now fucking Victoria doggystyle on the couch. The beautiful host back is perfect arched as he fucks her too.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Fuuuuck!” Victoria said while looking back at Jayson as he was pounding her fast and hard from behind. “Don’t stop fucking me, Jayson.” *moans*

Jayson then begins pumping away at Victoria’s pussy faster.

“I want you to cum inside me. Ohhhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh!” Victoria said.

The A-Squad member soon grunts and pulls out of Victoria after giving her a creampie.

“Jayson, that was just incredible.” Victoria said with a satisfied smile.

“Thank you, Victoria.” Jayson replied while breathing heavily. “I enjoyed that too.”

“Oh my god! And your cock is still hard!” Victoria said with a surprised look on her face. “I think we need to go another round, Jayson.”

“Well, Victoria I was supposed to return to Miss Brie’s office after I finished here, but I think she will understand.” Jayson replied with a grin.

“Yes, she will! Now come over here and fuck me again.” Victoria responded with a naughty smile.

To Be Continued
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 12:31:56 PM by Calibur009 »

Sign54

Re: Fuck Talk (Multiple Celebrities) [Chapter 4 Posted]
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2020, 11:17:00 AM »
Can Brianna Hildebrand appear in chapter 5??? She’s certainly quite attractive and is of that age cohort. For obvious reasons, pair her with women

Calibur009

Re: Fuck Talk (Multiple Celebrities) [Chapter 4 Posted]
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2020, 01:24:03 PM »
Can Brianna Hildebrand appear in chapter 5??? She’s certainly quite attractive and is of that age cohort. For obvious reasons, pair her with women

Thank you for the suggestion but chapter five is already complete. I hope you've enjoyed the story.

Calibur009

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2020, 02:30:52 PM »
Fuck Talk: Part Five
Codes: MF, MMFF, MFF, Cons, Oral, Titfuck, Facial

It is now Saturday morning, 10:45 AM to be exact as Alison leaves her lavish home for a day out with Victoria. The Fuck Talk creator is wearing a short yellow dress that of course shows off her cleavage, highlights her killer legs, and heels. She is also carrying a small purse as well.

Waiting by a black Escalade is Travis Avery. He is the driver that Alison hired to drive her Victoria around for today. He is 25 years old with dark brown hair and facial hair. Travis is also dressed in a black driver’s uniform.

“Oh my god! She is so fucking gorgeous.” Travis thought to himself with a smile while looking at Alison as she walked toward him.

“Good morning Miss Brie. Are you ready for your day out?” Travis asked in a nervous tone.

“Yes, I am Travis. Thank you for asking.” Alison replied with a smile.

As she continues to speak with the driver she notices the huge erection in his pants and smiles.

“This may sound very cliché, but I think that you’re very happy to see me, Travis.” Alison said in an almost seductive tone while looking at the young driver with her blue eyes.

“I guess I am, Miss Brie.” Travis replied with a nervous chuckle as she leaned in closer to him.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Can I see your cock?” Alison asked bluntly.

“What?!” Travis replied in a surprised tone. “You want to see my penis, Miss Brie?”

“Yes I do, Travis. Now pull out your dick.” Alison responded while placing her hands on her hips.

Travis nods his head before unzipping his pants. He then pulls out his throbbing cock for the GLOW actress.

“Wow! Travis, I cannot have you driving me around with that boner like that. So I’m going to take care of it for you right now!” *laughs*

Six minutes later Alison is leaning against the driver’s side of the Escalade. Her dress is hiked up as Travis whose pants are around his ankles is fucking her standing doggy.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Yessss!” Alison said with a huge smile as Travis continued to plow her pussy with his long veiny cock. “I can tell that you really wanted to fuck me this morning, Travis. Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!”

“To be honest, yes I have! Miss Brie, you are so fucking hot.” Travis replied just as he began banging the beautiful actress turned executive faster.

“Thank you for the compliment. You’re a real charmer, Travis.” Alison replied while looking back at him, she then gives him a wink and begins shaking her ass a bit while he fucks her. “Yes! Yes! Yes! That dick is hitting the spot. Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!”

After a few more thrusts, Travis grunts before pulling out of Alison’s cooze and cuming on her left ass cheek.

“Ohhhh! That was a great way to start the morning, Travis. I think I’ve taken care of your erection too.” Alison said with a smile. “We can hit the road in just a few minutes, I’m going back inside to freshen up. I don’t want to be late for my day out with Victoria.”

“Of course, Miss Brie.” Travis said while pulling up his pants.

Twenty minutes later at Victoria’s house, the Fuck Talk host is still getting ready for her day out with her boss. Victoria has just stepped out of her bubble bath and is now drying herself off. Afterwards, Victoria puts on a long-sleeved white dress and matching heels. She then begins brushing her brunette hair while looking in her mirror.

“I’m almost ready! It should be fun hanging out with Alison today.” Victoria said with a smile while now applying lipstick. “I should give her a call and see what time she wants to meet up.”

But before Victoria could dial Alison’s number on her iPhone, she hears the sound of a car honking its horn. When she looks outside her window she sees a black Escalade parked in her driveway.

“That has to be Alison!” Victoria said with a smile while grabbing her purse and exiting her house.

Once outside Victoria begins walking toward the vehicle and the backseat window rolls down.

“Good afternoon, Victoria! Are you ready for our day out?” Alison asked in an excited tone.

“Yes, I’m ready, Alison. Though I am surprised that you were going to pick me up.” Victoria replied with a smile as she entered the Escalade and is now sitting to the left of Alison in the backseat of the vehicle.

Afterwards, Travis drives off from Victoria’s house.

“We’re going to grab some lunch first, Victoria and we’ll do some shopping.” Alison said.

“That’s fine, Alison. I’m a bit hungry myself.” Victoria replied.

“I also gave Kiernan the day off today too.” Alison said while looking at Victoria. “I wonder what she is up to?”

“Well, knowing Kiernan I’m sure she’s having fun, whatever she might be doing right now.” Victoria replied with a chuckle.

Meanwhile, Kiernan has just arrived at the home of Natalia Dyer. Kiernan is dressed in a denim jacket, white top, denim skirt, and black ankle boots. The Let It Snow actress isn’t alone either; she is joined by both Jayson & Duke. Both men are wearing black t-shirts, jeans, and sneakers. After Kiernan rings the Stranger Things star’s doorbell, Natalia immediately opens the door.

“Hey, Kiernan! It’s great to see you.” Natalia said with a smile. She is wearing a brown sundress and white tennis shoes. “Come on in, so we can have some fun!”

“Thanks, Natalia. As you can see I brought a guy for each of us.” Kiernan replied with a sly smile as she walked into Natalia’s house.

Sometime later both Kiernan & Natalia are nude and sucking away at Duke & Jayson’s big cocks. Kiernan is blowing Duke while Natalia is doing her best to take as much of Jayson's cock into her mouth as possible.

“Slurp! Slurp! Glurg! Slurp Glurg! Fuck! He is more than a mouthful.” Natalia said while catching her breath after trying to deepthroat Jayson. She soon begins giving him a handjob using the two-handed twisted motion before licking on his light brown balls. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! He has huge balls too.”

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Jayson is very gifted, Natalia.” Kiernan said with a laugh before she went back to blowing Duke. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

“I can definitely see that! His cock is so fucking long.” Natalia said as her blue eyes were fixated on Jayson’s big cock. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

Kiernan is now licking Duke’s balls while jerking his dick.

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! I really love sucking on your balls, Duke.” Kiernan said with a smile.

Five minutes later, Kiernan & Natalia begin blowing Jayson together while Duke watches on while jerking himself off.

“Slurp! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!” Kiernan & Natalia said as they blew Jayson’s lengthy cock.

“Fuck! I love sucking your big dick, Jayson.” Kiernan declared with a smile before she began taking more of his shaft into her mouth. “Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg!”

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Natalia said while sucking on Duke’s cock. “It is so good! Slurp! Mmm! Slurp! Mmmm!”

Seven minutes go by as Natalia & Kiernan are now riding Duke & Jayson.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhhh! Yeahhhhh!” Natalia screamed out while riding Duke’s big cock. The Yes, God, Yes actress soon begins bouncing up and down on his cock faster. “Fuck yes! That feels so good!” *moans*

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuck!” Kiernan said as she rode Jayson, reverse cowgirl. “I know you love how I ride your big cock don’t you, Jayson? Oh my god! It’s so big!”

“Yes, Kiernan! You take my big dick so well.” Jayson replied as the cute blonde actress began riding him faster.

“That’s what I thought! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!” Kiernan responded as Jayson continued to fuck her.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! You’re fucking my pussy so good.” Natalia said as Duke is now banging her doggystyle. “Oh my god! That feels so good.”

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” Kiernan cried out while spooning with Jayson. He delivers several rapid strokes to her snatch much to her delight. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! I love your big fucking dick!” *moans*

Ten minutes later Natalia is once again blowing Jayson, while Kiernan is riding Duke on the couch.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Natalia said as she sucked off Jayson. The Stranger Things actress then sticks out her tongue and begins slapping his big light brown cock across it. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! I love doing that.” *laughs*

When Natalia is done blowing Jayson, she mounts him and begins riding him.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhh! Fuuuuck!” Natalia cried out as she rode Jayson’s huge cock. “Oh my fucking god! It’s so big. Keep fucking my pussy, Jayson!” *moans*

Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Yeahhhh! Ughhhh!” Kiernan said while still riding Duke. The hot starlet then begins slamming her ass down on his cock even faster. “Ahhhh! Ohhhh! I know you love how I ride your cock, Duke.”

Five minutes go by as both Natalia & Kiernan are lying on the couch with their legs spread as Duke & Jayson fuck them.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” Natalia cried out as Duke banged her pussy. “Fuck! It feels so good! The brunette starlet then begins rubbing her hot box while he fucked her.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Yeahhhh!” Kiernan said while having a look of pure ecstasy on her face as Jayson moved his big cock in and out of her cooze. “That’s it! Stretch out my tight pussy, Jayson.”

Three minutes later, Duke & Jayson are jerking their cocks for Natalia & Kiernan as they are kneeling on the couch. Duke cums first and fires a sizable cumshot directly onto Natalia’s face.

“Oh, fuck! That was a lot of cum.” Natalia said with a smile before licking the head of Duke’s cock. The brunette actress then licks the cum from her mouth. “I want some more cum now!” *laughs*

“Ha! Ha! Ha! I’m sure Jayson has more than enough for both of us.” Kiernan replied before opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue.

Jayson soon blasts several shots of cum onto both Kiernan & Natalia’s pretty faces.

“Oh my god, Kiernan! You were right.” Natalia said with a big smile while still in amazement over how much Jayson came on her face. “Damn! He’s still hard too!”

“Mm-hmm! He recovers very quickly.” Kiernan replied with a smile. “It’s been fun hanging out with you today, Natalia. We will do this again real soon.”

“I agree, Kiernan. But before you go I need to suck Jayson’s big dick again.” Natalia responded with a naughty smile.

“Sure! Go ahead, Natalia.” Kiernan replied. “You don’t mind, do you, Jayson?”

“Not at all, Kiernan.” Jayson responded with a grin just as Natalia began blowing him.

Kiernan then laughs before taking a hold of Duke’s cock and sucking him off.

Later that afternoon at a local Italian restaurant Victoria & Alison are seated at a table having lunch while conversing.

“So, Alison why didn’t you just host Fuck Talk yourself?” Victoria asked before eating some of her spaghetti.

“That is a great question, Victoria. Well, I thought about it when I first came up with the idea for the show.” Alison replied before taking a sip of wine. “But I figured I would allow another actress to host it instead. I’m perfectly fine with just being the creator and executive producer of the show.”

“I feel bad for saying this, but I’m glad you didn’t because I enjoy hosting Fuck Talk.” Victoria responded with a chuckle.

“It’s okay, Victoria. You’re doing a fine job as host.” Alison replied before eating some of her lasagna.

“Thank you, Alison. It means a lot. To be honest, before Fuck Talk came along, I was not getting much in terms of acting jobs. So I am grateful for the opportunity that you gave me.” Victoria replied with a smile.

“I understand, Victoria. But you don’t need to thank me.” Alison responded. “You did earn that opportunity by winning those special challenges. Which proves to me that you really wanted to be the host of Fuck Talk.”

“Thanks again, Alison. Let’s finish our lunch, so we can enjoy the rest of our day out.” Victoria said.

“I agree we are going to have a lot of fun today!” Alison replied.

Fifteen minutes later, Alison & Victoria have left the restaurant and are back inside the Escalade. As Travis is driving, Alison gets an idea while looking at Victoria.

“Hey, Travis! I want you to drive us to The Love Inn.” Alison said with a smile.

“Right away, Miss Brie.” Travis replied.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! I’ve heard about that motel.” Victoria said as she gave Alison a sly smile.

“I have had some fun times there, Victoria.” Alison replied while almost blushing. “In fact, I even had a room reserved there.”

After 20 minutes on the road, Travis pulls into The Love Inn and parks the car. Alison & Victoria then exit the vehicle and walk towards the motel.

“Travis, I want you to come with us!” Alison said while looking back.

“Yes ma’am!” Travis replied with a grin as he got out of the Escalade and joined the two famous women.

Once the party enters the building they see the motel manager at the front desk. He is a 55-year-old man with white hair, and glasses, and is wearing a green suit.

“Hello, Mr. Edwards. I will be needing my usual room today.” Alison said with a smile.

“Hah! Of course, Miss Brie.” Mr. Edwards replied while handing The Community actress a key with the number 069 written on it. “As always enjoy your stay at The Love Inn.” *chuckles*

“Thank you, Mr. Edwards.” Alison responded as she walked to her room with Victoria & Travis right behind her.

Five minutes later, Alison, Victoria & Travis are inside the motel room.

“Okay, Travis. I want you to get comfortable while Victoria and I get warmed up.” Alison said in a seductive tone.

“That’s right, Travis. Sit back and enjoy the show that we are about to put on.” Victoria replied while moving her amazing eyebrows and giving the chauffeur the sly smile.

Travis does as beautiful women suggest, he removes his clothing, and now naked he takes a seat on the bed.

“Wow! Alison, you were right he does have a big cock.” Victoria while looking at Travis.

“See! I told you, Victoria.” Alison replied with a laugh.

The two beautiful brunettes soon remove their dresses and are now nude. They then begin making out in front of Travis. Alison smiles before sucking on Victoria’s breasts. Afterwards, Victoria returns the favor and begins sucking on Alison’s tits as well. Travis then begins jerking himself off while watching them go at it.

“I see you’re enjoying our show, Travis.” Victoria said before kissing Alison again.

“Mm-hmm! He definitely is, Victoria. That cock of his is throbbing like crazy.” Alison replied looking at her driver lustfully.

“Well then! Let’s take this action over to the bed, Alison.” Victoria responded with a naughty smile.

Three minutes later Alison is sitting on Travis’ face while Victoria is giving him a blowjob.

“That’s it, eat my pussy!” Alison cried out as the driver licked her cooze.

“Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!” Victoria said as she sucked Travis’ cock. “It’s so hard. I want to believe I’m the reason for that!” The Fuck Talk host then laughs while jerking his cock using her right hand.

One minute later Alison & Victoria switch places.

“Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! Oh my god, that tongue feels great!” Victoria said as Travis was eating her out.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Alison said as she happily sucked off Travis.

A few minutes later Victoria is riding Travis while Alison is watching on while pleasuring herself.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhh!” Victoria cried out before smiling as she rode the well-endowed driver. “You’re fucking me so good, Travis.” She then begins riding him faster.

After Victoria rides Travis for some time, he is now plowing Alison doggystyle. Meanwhile, Victoria has her legs spread wide so that the Fuck Talk creator can eat her cooze.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Yeahhhh! That’s it! Give it to me, Travis.” Alison said with a big smile as he continued to bang her from behind. The How To Be Single actress then returns to licking Victoria’s snatch.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! Ahhhh! Fuuuuck That feels so good, Alison.” Victoria cried out from how well her boss was tonguing her pussy.

Eventually, Alison begins riding Travis reverse cowgirl. Victoria then kneels to the former Community star’s left and begins licking her cooze.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Yeahhhh!” Alison said while bouncing up and down on Travis’ cock. “Fuck! I love riding big dicks so much! Mmhmm! Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! Victoria, you are so good at eating pussy.” *moans*

“Thanks, Alison!” Victoria said before she licked her cooze faster. “It is so hot the way you’re riding Travis too.”

Ten minutes have now passed as Travis is fucking Victoria from behind on the motel room’s bed as Alison watches on. The Get Hard actress is pleasuring herself using her right hand while her driver continues to fuck Victoria.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhhhh!” Victoria said while having a pure look of joy on her face from the fucking she is receiving. “That’s it, Travis! Keep fucking me with that big dick!” The Eye Candy actress then moves her body faster to keep up with the hung driver as his balls smack against her pussy. “Ohhhh! Ohhh! Ahhhh! It feels so fucking good!”

Sometime later, Travis is now receiving a double blowjob from Victoria & Alison. The sexy brunette duo are licking the sides of his cock up and down before they take turns sucking his cock head. They soon move on to licking his balls as well. In fact, they even begin making out a few times as well while sharing Travis’ cock.

“Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm!” Alison & Victoria said as they were blowing Travis.

“We’re ready for your cum now, Travis.” Victoria said while jerking him off.

“Yes! We want it so bad. Please cum for us.” Alison said while also jerking his cock.

The two famous brunettes continue to give Travis a double handjob until he grunts before firing off several streams of hot spunk onto both of their beautiful faces. Afterwards, they laugh over the accuracy of his cumshots and continue to jerk his dick. Victoria & Alison then share another passionate kiss.

“Oh my god, Alison! That was incredible.” Victoria said.

“It really was, Victoria. This was such an amazing day out.” Alison replied with a smile.

Much later that day Victoria exits the Escalade and is about to enter her house. But she speaks to Alison again first.

“Alison, thank you again. I had a lot of fun today.” Victoria said with a smile.

“Don’t mention it! I had a fun time today too.” Alison replied while having the backseat window rolled down. “We should definitely do this again. I’ll see you at the studio next week, Bye!”

“I love to do this again, Alison. See you next week, goodbye!” Victoria responded with a wave before going inside her house just as the Escalade drove off.

One hour later Alison’s Escalade is pulled over on the side of the road.

“Fuck! Miss Brie, I think I’m about to blow.” Travis said while letting out several deep breaths as Alison is now seated in the passenger seat bobbing her head up and down in his lap.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Alison said as she sucked Travis’ cock. Her pink lips are wrapped firmly around his shaft and her mouth now resembled that of a vacuum as she took more of his dick into her mouth.

“Holy shit! I’m cuming.” Travis then expels a huge load of cum that splatters across Alison’s mouth and the left side of her face. Not only that but some of his spunk lands on the windshield of the car as well.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Oops! Looks like I may have overdone it, Travis. But I really wanted to give you something extra for being such a good driver today.” Alison said with a laugh. “Don’t worry about that windshield, I will pay to have it cleaned.”

“Thanks, Miss Brie, you are amazing.” Travis replied with a smile.

Alison then smiles before giving her driver’s cock one final lick.

The following week Victoria is back at DigitalFlixxx Studio filming the fourth installment of Fuck Talk. And her guest this week is former actress/model/dancer Madison Pettis and current star of the series Five Points. The show is already in progress as Victoria is sitting in her host chair. Not only that but she is wearing a purple bra, thong, and black heels. Madison is of course sitting on the guest chair, and she too is only wearing a black bra, thong, and heels. The hot starlet is also sporting her signature curly hair as well.

“Thank you for having me on Fuck Talk today, Victoria.” Madison said with a smile.

“You’re very welcome, Madison. And thanks for the lingerie too.” Victoria replied as the camera zoomed in closer to her. “It is very comfortable too.” *laughs*

“I knew you were going to love that lingerie, and you look great in it too.” Madison responded.

“Thank you, Madison. As always you look great as well.” Victoria replied as the camera zoomed in closer to Madison’s pretty face. “Well, it’s now time to get into some Fuck Talk. Now I’ve heard that you are a big tease on social media. Is that true?”

“Yes, I am Victoria! I just love teasing, which is one of the reasons I’m only wearing a bra and a thong on the show right now.” Madison replied with a laugh. “I mean come on! When you look like this, why would I not flaunt it? Plus guys enjoy looking at my tits and legs. And I love to give the people what they want.” *laughs*

The camera then zooms in on Madison’s boobs.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! I have a great set of tits, don’t I?” Madison asked with a laugh.

“Yes, you do Madison! Also, there is no shame in being a tease. I enjoy teasing myself sometimes. Not to mention I also have a great set of tits from the comments I’ve seen online.” Victoria replied with a big smile before laughing.

“Definitely! That rack of yours is nice.” Madison responded.

“Thanks, Madison. Are you ready for your sex question?” Victoria said.

“Of course I am. What is the question?” Madison replied.

“How do you like to get warmed up before having sex?” Victoria asked.

“Great question! Before I have sex I normally like to give the guy a lap dance, Victoria.” Madison replied with a naughty smile. “In my experience, it makes their cock really hard before we fuck!”

“Hmm…I may need to try that.” Victoria said with a chuckle. “Would you like to demonstrate your lap dance technique on Fuck Talk today, Madison?”

“I’m feeling pretty damn sexy right now, so yes I would love to do it, Victoria.” Madison replied.

“Great! I have the perfect guy to help you out too.” Victoria responded.

Jayson, who is wearing a black t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers walks onto the Fuck Talk set. He then takes a seat next to Madison while smiling at her.

“Damn, you’re pretty handsome.’ Madison said to the brown-skinned hunk.

“Thanks! And you’re pretty fine yourself, Madison.” Jayson replied with a smile.

Soon generic sexy music begins to play as Madison sits on Jayson’s lap and begins to seductively grind on him. After a minute of giving the A-Squad member an incredible lap dance the curly haired starlet smiles.

“Oh my god! Just wow! I can feel how hard your cock is against my ass.” Madison said in an aroused tone as she continued to grind her ass on Jayson’s lap.

Before long Madison drops to her knees and unzips Jayson’s jeans. The former Disney actress then pulls out his big long cock.

“Holy shit! Victoria, why didn’t you tell me his dick was this big?!” Madison asked while holding Jayson’s 11-inch member with her manicured right hand while having a shocked look on her face from how big it is.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! I didn’t want to spoil the surprise for you, Madison.” Victoria replied with a laugh.

“Well, it definitely was a surprise, Victoria.” Madison with a big smile as her brown eyes were still fixated on Jayson’s long dick. “I’m going to suck your dick so good!” The caramel-skinned beauty then wraps her lips around his cock and begins sucking him off while jerking his dick using both hands. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

As Madison blows Jayson, Victoria lustfully watches on from her host chair.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Jayson, your cock is so big!” Madison said as she was blowing the well-endowed stud. After a while, she removes her bra and then wraps her incredible tits around his big wet dick. “Ohhh! Ohhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! I love how that hard dick slides between my titties. Ohhh! Ohhh! Ahhhh! Mmhmm!”

Three minutes later, Madison finally takes off her thong, mounts Jayson, and begins riding him swiftly.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh!” Madison cried out as she rode Jayson’s big cock. “I love riding big long dicks like yours. Mmhmm!” The Five Points actress begins riding the biracial A-Squad member faster which causes her amazing big tits to bounce and jiggle.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh my god!” Madison said as began working her great-looking ass faster while riding Jayson’s big dick. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhh! That cock feels so fucking good!” Jayson then tightens his grip on the curly-haired starlet’s ass and begins thrusting into her pussy harder and faster.

“Shit! Jayson is really giving it to you, Madison.” Victoria said while watching the action lustfully from her host chair. “I think he likes you!” *laughs*

When the camera returns to Madison, Jayson is now banging her doggystyle on the guest seat. Alison’s favorite A-Squad member delivers a series of rapid strokes to the gorgeous actress/model’s cooze.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh my god yes! Give me that big fucking dick! Ahhhhh!” Madison cried out before looking back at Jayson as he continued to slam his massive brown dick in and out of her wet snatch. “Oh fuck! That’s it! I love your big dick, Jayson!”

Moments later, Madison's legs are over Jayson’s strong shoulders as he jackhammers her pussy with his long cock.

“Ohhhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhhh! Fuuuuuuuck”! Madison said loudly as the handsome and gifted stud continued to dick her down. “Oh my god! Stretch my fucking pussy out with that big dick!” *moans*

Jayson pumps his cock into Madison’s cooze for a few more minutes until he pulls out of her. He then jerks his schlong until he fires a huge cumshot onto her pretty face as well as her great set of tits.

“Fuck! That was incredible, Jayson. And you gave me so much cum too.” Madison said with a smile as the camera zoomed in closer to her cum-glazed face.

“Well, I would like to thank my guest Madison Pettis for appearing on today’s edition of Fuck Talk.” Victoria said with a smile while applauding her guest’s performance.

“Thank you for having me on the show Victoria. I would love to do this again.” Madison replied while stroking Jayson’s still hard cock.

“That’s it! See you next week for a new episode of Fuck Talk. Bye!” Victoria said with a big smile.

The credits then begin to roll as Victoria leaves her host chair and joins Madison to blow Jayson. The episode then fades to black and ends.

To Be Continued
« Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 05:08:15 PM by Calibur009 »

Calibur009

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2020, 03:41:14 PM »
Fuck Talk: Part Six
Codes: MMFF, MFF, MF, Cons, Oral, Anal, ATM, Facial

The next day at Alison’s lavish home, both Victoria & Alison are sitting on her couch discussing plans for the season finale of Fuck Talk. They are also sipping on glasses of wine as well. Victoria is dressed in a light brown top, faded jeans, and tennis shoes. Alison is wearing a white halter top that shows off her cleavage, black dress pants, and heels.

“Victoria, thank you for stopping by.” Alison said with a smile before she took another sip of wine. “I have to say it’s nice to work from home for once. Believe it or not, things can get very boring inside my office.” *laughs*

“I understand, Alison. I’m happy to be away from the studio as well.” Victoria replied while looking over some notes she had. “So, do you have any ideas on what we could do for the season finale in two weeks?”

“Since summer will be over soon, I’m thinking that we could go with a beach theme.” Alison replied while raising her right eyebrow. “But it could use something else to spice it up.”

“A beach theme is a great idea! Hmm…I know! We could have multiple guests on for the finale too.” Victoria responded in an excited tone. “That would definitely bring in more viewers to the show.”

“I love that idea, Victoria!” Alison replied while giving the Victorious actress a round of applause. “Yes! If the finale gets enough viewership that should ensure DigitalFlixxx extending Fuck Talk for another season or two.”

Two muscular men dressed in the usual A-Squad attire of black t-shirts, jeans, and sneakers soon join Alison & Victoria. The first man has brown hair and a tan. The second man is a bit taller and has jet-black hair.

“I almost forgot. Kevin & Matt are the latest editions to the A-Squad.” Alison said with a big smile as she looked at the two studs lustfully.

“Hey, Kevin & Matt!” Victoria said with a smile as she waved at them with her right hand.

The two new A-Squad members reply by nodding their heads at the Fuck Talk host.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! I see they’re the strong and silent type. I like that!” Victoria said with a laugh.

“Well, since we have a finale to plan we might as well break in the two new guys too.” Alison replied with a naughty smile.

“I love how you think, Alison. Let’s do it!” Victoria responded with a wink.

Ten minutes later, the foursome are all nude as Victoria is blowing Kevin’s big bronze rod on the right side of the couch. Meanwhile, on the left side of the couch, Alison already has most of Matt’s huge cock down her throat.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Kevin, your cock is so big, and it is throbbing so much.” Victoria said as her brown eyes were fixated on just how big the stud’s dick is. She then went back to sucking him off. “Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm!”

“Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! I love gagging on big cocks.” Alison said proudly before she returned to blowing Matt while cupping and fondling his balls using her right hand. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

Two minutes later, Kevin & Matt begin fucking Victoria & Alison doggystyle in unison.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Give it to me, Kevin.” Victoria said as the tanned stud banged her from behind. In fact, her nice-looking ass even jiggles from how fast he is fucking her too. “Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! I love that big dick!”

Kevin then speeds up and begins banging the Eye Candy actress faster and his balls smack against her pussy when he does.

“Yeahhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm! Ohhhhh!” Alison said while looking back at Matt with her blue eyes and with a smile. “That’s it, fuck the shit out of me with that big fucking cock! I want you to spank my ass too!”

Matt does just that and smacks the Fuck Talk creator’s ass with his right hand.

“Oh my god yes! Give it to me, Matt.” Alison said while having a sex-crazed look as he continued to fuck her.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I love riding big dicks.” Victoria said as she bounced up and down on Kevin’s big cock reverse cowgirl. In fact, her nice set of tits move and jiggle too. The beautiful brunette then begins working her ass faster as she rides Kevin. “Oh my god! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! It feels so fucking good!”

Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm! Ughhhh!” Alison cried out while riding Matt now. The Mad Men actress is expertly riding the dark-haired stud’s huge cock at a nimble pace. “Keep stuffing my pussy with that big hard cock!” *moans*

Fifteen minutes later, both Victoria & Alison are lying side by side on the couch with their legs spread as Kevin & Matt jackhammer their pussies.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhhh! Oh my god, yes!” Victoria cried out as Kevin showed her cooze no mercy. “Give me all of that big cock, Kevin. Holy shit!” She then begins rubbing her pussy as the tanned stud continued to fuck her.

“Yeahhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuuuck!” Alison said with a huge smile as Matt moved his huge cock in and out of her snatch. “That big cock feels so fucking good! Oh my god!”

Eventually, both Kevin & Matt pull their cocks out of the two beautiful brunettes and soon begin hosing them down with several thick ropes of cum from their huge cocks.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! That is a lot of cum, Kevin!” Victoria said with a huge smile as her face, tits, and toned stomach are now drenched with Kevin’s spunk. She then grabs a hold of his cock and begins sucking it again. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

“Mm-hmm! He really hosed you down there, Victoria.” Alison replied with a laugh as her face, tits, and belly are also covered in the jizz that Matt sprayed on her. The Fuck Talk creator then grabs Matt’s dick and licks the head of it one final time.

“Wow! That was great guys.” Victoria said before both Kevin & Matt made their exit from Alison’s living room. “I think we should get back to planning the show now, Alison.”

“I knew I made the right decision recruiting those two studs. Mmhmm!” Alison replied with a smile as she lustfully watched them leave the room. “Well, Victoria, I think we’ve done enough brainstorming for one day. We can pick this back up next week at the studio.”

“Okay, that’s cool, Alison.” Victoria responded with a smile and a shrug. “Can I use your shower, Alison? I don’t think I should walk out of here covered with cum and sweat.” *laughs*

“Of course help yourself. It is upstairs to your right, you can’t miss it.” Alison replied with a smile.

“Thanks, Alison!” Victoria said as she left the room to take a shower.

After Victoria leaves, Alison leaves the couch to go find Kevin & Matt for another fuck.

The next day at the Love Inn motel, Victoria along with Nina Dobrev are having a conversation while sitting on their motel room’s bed. The two ‘twins’ have on pink lip gloss and are wearing matching pink bras and thongs too.

“It would have been great to have you on the season finale of Fuck Talk.” Victoria said with a smile.

“Thanks for understanding, Victoria. I would love to appear, but I’m filming a movie that week and won’t have time.” Nina replied in a somewhat disappointed tone. “But I will still make time to watch the season finale when it airs.”

“Hopefully, if Fuck Talk receives another season I will bring you back then.” Victoria responded. “So, are you ready for our second threesome to begin?”

“Of course I am!” Nina replied in an excited tone. “I won’t have time for any sex until after the movie is done.”

“Well then let’s get things started!” Victoria said with a naughty smile before using her iPhone to play some 1980s inspired porn music.

“Yes! I am ready, tell him to come out now.” Nina replied while laughing at the cheesy-sounding porno music coming from Victoria’s iPhone.

“Come on out, Duke, Nina and I are ready for you!” Victoria said.

Duke soon exits the bathroom only wearing his boxers and soon joins the two sexy brunettes on the bed. Once he does Victoria & Nina pull off his underwear together and soon begin sharing his 8-inch cock.

“Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm!” Victoria & Nina said as they sucked Duke’s hard dick together.

“You were right, Victoria. Duke’s cock is so big.” Nina said before wrapping her pink lips back around the A-Squad member’s dick and blowing him again. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

“See! I told you, Nina.” Victoria replied with a laugh before sucking on Duke’s nuts. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! I love sucking on his balls too!”

Duke was in absolute heaven as the two sexy brunettes continued to orally pleasure him. The two sexy actresses soon remove their bras and thongs. Soon after, Victoria sits on his face just as Nina mounts and begins riding his cock.

“Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhhh! I love how you eat my pussy.” Victoria said with a smile as Duke licked her cooze.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhhh! Fuuuuck!” Nina said while riding Duke. The Vampire Diaries star soon begins really working her brown ass and riding his cock faster. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! I fucking love your big dick!”

“I told you he was good, Nina.” Victoria said as Duke continued to lick her pussy.

“Mmhmm! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! His big cock is so good!” Nina cried out as she rode Duke.

Eventually, Victoria begins riding Duke reverse cowgirl, while Nina is now straddling his face.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Fuuuuck!” Victoria said as she nimbly rode Duke. “Oh my god! I love riding your cock, Duke.” *moans*

“Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! Fuck! He knows how to eat pussy.” Nina said as the brunette A-Squad member licked her cooze.

“He sure can, Nina! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhhh!” Victoria replied while still bouncing up and down on Duke’s hard cock.

Sometime later, Duke begins banging Nina while she lies on her back.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Holy shit!” Nina cried out before spreading her incredible legs wider as the hung stud fucks her. “Yes! Yes! Yes! Keep fucking my pussy just like that!”

Meanwhile, Victoria lustfully watches on while rubbing her snatch using her right hand.

When Duke is done fucking Nina, he begins fucking Victoria doggystyle.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhhh! Ughhhhh! Mmhmm” Victoria cried out as she looked back at Duke while he fucked her from behind. “Fuck! That cock feels so good.”

The Fuck Talk host then begins moving her incredible slender body faster as the brunette A-Squad member bangs her. Victoria even shakes her ass a bit too. Meanwhile, Nina is behind Duke rubbing his chest with both of her hands while licking and kissing his neck.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhhh! Keep fucking me my pussy!” Victoria said before moaning in pleasure again.

Soon, Duke begins fucking Nina doggy-style. The Flatliners actress has a big smile on her face as he plows her too.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ummmm! Yeahhhhh! Fuck good with that big dick!” Nina said as Duke continued to pound her from behind. She then begins moving her amazing toned ass side to side as Duke bangs her.

“Nina, it is so hot watching you take Duke’s cock.” Victoria said as she pleasured herself.

Sometime later, Victoria is lying on the bed with her legs spread as Duke plows her at a quick pace as Nina watches on.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! That big dick is making me cum.” Victoria cried out as Duke continued to fuck her.

After two more minutes, Duke pulls out of Victoria and fires a sizable load of cum onto her stomach with some of it landing on her tits as well.

“Fuck! That was a lot of cum.” Nina said with a smile before she proceeded to lick the cum from Victoria’s belly and tits. Afterwards, the two hot brunettes share a cum kiss.

“I loved that Nina. We should do this again when you finish your movie.” Victoria said with a smile.

“Yes, we should! Well, good luck on the season finale of Fuck Talk, Victoria.” Nina replied making out with Victoria again.

“Good luck to you as well, Nina.” Victoria replied with a smile.

The following day…

Victoria is sitting on his couch wearing a white t-shirt and jeans. She is barefoot, glancing at her laptop while having a conversation on her iPhone with UK actress, Florence Pugh.

“Hello, Florence! This is Victoria Justice, host of Fuck Talk.” Victoria said while having her phone pressed against her right ear. “I was wondering if you would be interested in appearing on our season finale next week?”

“Thanks for contacting me Victoria. Under normal circumstances, I would love to appear since I’m a fan of the show.” Florence replied in her English accent. “But since I have prior commitments I won’t be able to. I’m sorry.”

“That is okay, Florence. Maybe next time.” Victoria responded. “Well, you have a great day!”

“That would be wonderful! And you have a great day too, Victoria. Goodbye!” Florence replied before ending the phone call.

“Ah well! I will try to contact more potential guests later, but right now I need to relax.” Victoria said with a smile removing her clothes. She then takes out her brand-new vibrator. She then places it between her legs and begins using it.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuuuuck! I love it!” Victoria said with a big smile.

Back inside Florence’s bedroom, the UK actress is now riding a well-endowed man named Zack. He has blonde hair and a very long dick.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Oh my god!” Florence said as she bounced up and down on the blonde stud’s long cock. “Keep fucking me with that big dick!” *moans*

“I’m so glad that we were able to pick up where we left off before I received that phone call.” Florence said as she began riding Zack faster. “Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Stretch my pussy with that long fucking dick!”

Five minutes later, Zack is banging Florence doggystyle as she looks back at him with her brown eyes. The hot blonde actress soon begins moving her thick ass swiftly as he fucks her.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhhh!” The Midsommar actress cried out. “Slap my arse! Come on, slap it now!”

Zack does as Florence requests and smacks her ass as he continues to fuck her from behind.

Sometime later, Florence is on her knees sucking away at Zack’s long dick.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! I love sucking your big dick, Zack.” Florence said as she sucked him off.

Within no time Zack grunts before firing a big cumshot onto the Fighting With My Family star’s pretty face. Most of which splatters across her mouth and right cheek.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! That was amazing Zack.” Florence said with a smile as she continued to blow him.

A few days later back at DigitalFlixxx’s studio, Victoria is speaking to Alison inside her office. Alison is wearing a black business suit, a blue blouse, and heels. The Fuck Talk creator is also sitting at her desk. As for Victoria, she is wearing a denim jacket, a lime green t-shirt, jeans, and white sneakers. She is also standing in front of Alison’s desk.

“So, Victoria, did you have any luck contacting any guests for the season finale?” Alison asked while having a quick look at her computer screen.

“No! Everyone seems to be busy next week. But I will keep trying, Alison.” Victoria replied while looking at a list of contacts on her phone.

“Well, Kiernan informed me this morning that she was able to contact Alexandra Daddario. And she said would gladly make an appearance on the season finale of Fuck Talk. So, we have at least one guest confirmed.” Alison responded with a smile.

“That’s great news, Alison! I’m still waiting to hear back from Kat McNamara. I left her a message, so maybe she’ll be able to do it.” Victoria replied in an excited tone.

“Kat would make a great guest. Just keep me posted, Victoria.” Alison said.

“I will! It is time for me to get ready for the Fuck Talk taping. It’s hard to believe this will be the last show before the finale next week.” Victoria replied.

“As the old saying goes, time flies when you’re having fun.” Alison responded with a laugh.

“It seems that way! I’ll speak with you after the show, Alison.” Victoria replied as she left the office.

“Have a great show, Victoria!” Alison responded with a smile.

After Victoria leaves the office, Alison resumes watching the latest episode of Anal All-Stars on the DigitalFlixxx website. This week’s episode features A-list actress Scarlett Johansson. The video shows a bald black man named Bobby pounding her ass doggystyle on top of a leopard print bed.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhhh! Oh my god! Keep fucking my round ass with that big dark cock!” Scarlett cried out as Bobby continued to pound her glorious ass.

“Hmm…it has been a while since I had anal sex.” Alison said with a naughty smile. “I think that needs to change today, and I know the perfect man to help me with that too.”

Alison pulls out her iPhone and calls Jayson to come to her office. Afterwards, she smiles before pulling a bottle of lube out of her desk.

On the Fuck Talk set, the episode is already in progress as Victoria as usual is seated in her host chair. She is wearing a blue halter top, black leather pants, and heels.

Victoria is also joined by her guest for this episode Samara Weaving, who is dressed in a red bikini top, jean shorts, and beige open-toe heels.

“Welcome to Fuck Talk, Samara! How have you been?” Victoria asked.

“Thanks for having me on today, Victoria.” Samara replied with her Aussie accent. “And I’m doing fine by the way.”

“That’s great, Samara. What is the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done on set?” Victoria asked with a sly smile.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! I once swam nude in the pool on the set of The Babysitter.” Samara replied with a laugh. “Does that count?”

“Yes! It’s wilder than anything I’ve ever done on set.” Victoria responded with a laugh.

Meanwhile, inside Alison’s office, Jayson is swiftly fucking the former Community star’s ass at a quick pace on the couch. As the gifted A-Squad member pounds her asshole, she has a big smile on her face.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhh! Tear my ass up, Jayson.” Alison said as he continued to fuck her with his big light-brown cock. “Oh my god! Your dick feels so good in my ass.”

After a few more minutes, Jayson pulls his cock out of Alison’s ass. She then applies more lube to his big hard cock before mounting and riding him anal cowgirl.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! That’s it! Keep fucking my ass, Jayson.” Alison cried out as she rode him. He soon grabs her ass tighter and begins fucking her asshole faster than before. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! You’re pounding my ass so fucking good!”

“Fuck, your ass is so tight, Miss Brie!” Jayson said as she continued to drill the Get Hard actress’ anal cavity.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh! That dick feels so good in my ass, Jayson.” Alison cried out as she had a look of pure joy on her face. “I want your cum now!”

Alison soon dismounts the tan-skinned stud, sits to his left, and begins sucking his big cock.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Fuck! Jayson, your cock is so hard!” Alison said as she sucked on his big brown dick. The sultry brunette does this until he blows a huge load onto her face. “Yes! That such a great ass fucking you gave me, Jayson. Ha! Ha! Ha!”

Alison then continues to happily stroke and worship Jayson’s big cock. Soon her blue eyes grow wide in amazement at how hard he still is after cuming for her.

“Holy shit! Jayson, you are a freak of nature. I have never seen any man recover that quick before.” Alison said with a smile while looking up at him. “Looks like we’re going to have to go another round then.” She then begins sucking Jayson’s dick again.

Back at the Fuck Talk episode taping, Victoria is about to ask Samara the sex question.

“It’s been great talking with you Samara, but it is now time to ask you about your sex life.” Victoria said with a smile before reading the question. “Are you ready for it?”

“Yes, I am, Victoria. What is the question?” Samara replied.

“What is your favorite sex position that gets you off the most?” Victoria asked.

“Hah! That’s a good question. I would say that I just love riding a guy.” Samara replied with a laugh. “It is just something that really turns me on about bouncing up and down on a big hard dick. I’m sure you can relate Victoria.”

“Yes, I can! Who doesn’t love riding big dicks?” Victoria responded with a laugh herself. “So, would you like to ride a cock on today’s episode of Fuck Talk, Samara?”

“Oh! I love to ride a big dick today.” Samara replied while rubbing her hands together in anticipation.

“Alright! Kevin, would you come out, please. Samara is ready to ride you.” Victoria said

Kevin then walks onto the Fuck Talk set. The tanned stud is already naked and his fully erect big 9-inch cock is ready to go.

“Wow! He is so handsome, and he has such a big cock too!” Samara said while giving the stud a lustful look before taking off her clothing. Once the SILF actress is nude, she mounts Kevin and begins riding him.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Holy shit!” Samara said as she rode Kevin’s huge cock. “Yes! Yes! Yes! Keep fucking me.” The Ready Or Not star then begins really working her ass and riding Kevin faster than before. “Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh!”

“I knew you were going to love Kevin’s cock, Samara.” Victoria said with a smile as she watched on from her host chair.

“Mm-hmm! I do, Victoria. It’s so fucking big.” Samara cried out as she continued to ride the chiseled stud’s dick. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhhh! I love your big fucking cock! I want to see you ride him now, Victoria.”

“Okay! I would never turn down a request from a guest.” Victoria replied as she removed her clothes. After stripping down, The Fuck Talk host walks over to Samara & Kevin.

Samara soon hops off of Kevin’s cock and Victoria quickly takes her place. The Eye Candy star then begins riding him reverse cowgirl.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Yeahhhh! Fuuuuck!” Victoria said as she expertly rode Kevin’s big dick. “Fuck! It feels so good!” She then starts riding the stud faster and when she does her tits move and jiggle. “Ohhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! I love riding your big dick!”

Samara watches on while rubbing her cooze to the action.

“That is so hot, Victoria.” Samara said in an aroused tone. “Keep riding that big fucking cock!”

When Victoria is done riding Kevin, Samara mounts him again and begins bouncing up and down wildly on his cock again.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh!” Samara said as she rode the brunette hunk reverse cowgirl. “You’re making me cum with that big fucking dick! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!”

After riding Kevin for another minute, Samara hops off of his cock. She then kneels on the floor and is soon joined by Victoria. Kevin then stands up and begins jerking his cock for the two beautiful stars.

“Oh, yes! I want your cum.” Samara said while looking at Kevin with a naughty smile.

“Yes! Come on, give it to us, Kevin.” Victoria said while rubbing her pussy.

Kevin soon begins firing off several massive ropes of hot cum onto both Samara & Victoria’s faces. He even fires a few loads on their tits as well.

“Oh my god! That was amazing.” Samara said with a big smile. “I think he covered us with a gallon of cum too! Ha! Ha! Ha!”

“Ha! Ha! He sure did, Samara!” Victoria replied with a laugh before the camera zoomed in closer to her now cum-soaked face. “Well, guys that is all the time I have for this week’s Fuck Talk. I would like to thank my guest, Samara Weaving and I will see you all for the season finale next week. Bye!”

Twenty minutes later, Victoria has her street clothes back on and is heading to Alison’s office. As she walks down the hall, Victoria soon receives a phone call. She then takes out her iPhone and sees the call is from Katherine McNamara.

“Hello, Kat!” Victoria said.

“Hey, Victoria! It’s me, Kat. I’m calling to let you know that I will be free next week to appear on the season finale of Fuck Talk!” Katherine replied in an excited tone.

“That is great news, Kat. I’m looking forward to seeing you.” Victoria responded in a cheerful tone.

“Me too! It should be fun and I will see you next week. Bye!” Kat said before ending the phone call.

Victoria then smiles before putting her iPhone away. Once she enters the office and gasps at what she sees. Alison is still on the couch blowing Jayson and her face is drenched with cum as well.

“Hah! I hope I’m not interrupting your fun, Alison.” Victoria said with a laugh.

“Not at all, Victoria. I already made Jayson cum three times, and I’m working on making him cum again.” Alison said while now jerking his long cock using both her manicured hands. “I’ll watch the replay of the taping later. Do you have an update on the guest situation for our finale?”

“Actually, I do! I just got off the phone with Kat McNamara, and she said that she is available to appear.” Victoria replied while watching Alison blow Jayson. “So we just need one more guest.”

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! That’s wonderful news, Victoria.” Alison said between sucks. “You’re right we will need one more guest. Do you have any suggestions?”

Alison then returns to lovingly sucking on Jayson’s big hard cock.

As Victoria continues to watch Alison blow Jayson she gets an idea.

“Hey, Alison! I think that you should be the third guest for the season finale” Victoria said with a big smile.

“Hmm…I never planned to appear on camera for Fuck Talk. But we do need another guest.” Alison replied before sucking on Jayson’s cock a few more times. “Victoria, I will do it!” She then laughs before going back to blowing Jayson.

“Great! Thanks, Alison.” Victoria responded with a smile. “Now we have all our guests for the season finale.”

“Excellent! I will see you next week, Victoria. And it’s been a fun time working with you!” Alison said while once again giving Jayson a handjob.

“Fuck, your hands feel like butter, Miss Brie.” Jayson said as he is close to cuming for her again.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! It’s been fun with you too, Alison. The Fuck Talk season finale is going to epic, I can just feel it.” Victoria said before leaving the office. “Bye Alison and bye Jayson! Ha! Ha! Ha!”

“Are you ready to cum for me, Jayson?” Alison asked while jerking his cock, and licking it up and down. “I need that load from you so bad!” The hot brunette then begins massaging and sucking on his balls. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

“Oh my god! I’m about to cum, Miss Brie!” Jayson said before letting out a few groans and blasting a massive load of cum onto her face. Some of his spunk even lands in Alison’s hair as well.

“That was incredible, Jayson. And you can just call me Alison since you’re my favorite after all. But don’t tell the other A-Squad members. We’ll keep this between us.” Alison said with a big smile while giving him a wink.

“I won’t Miss…Alison.” Jayson replied while breathing heavily after how much he came.

“Great! Well, your big dick has distracted me long enough. I need to freshen up and get some work done today.” Alison said before giving the head of Jayson’s cock a kiss. “Get some rest because I’m going to need you to fuck me again after work.”

After Alison leaves the couch, Jayson passes out from exhaustion and falls asleep while still naked.

To Be Continued
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 12:34:03 PM by Calibur009 »

DarkSwordsman

Re: Fuck Talk (Multiple Celebrities) [Chapter 6 Posted]
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2020, 04:24:34 PM »
Florence and Samara in the same chapter? You spoil me, Calibur!  ;D

Calibur009

Re: Fuck Talk (Multiple Celebrities) [Chapter 6 Posted]
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2020, 04:32:21 PM »
Florence and Samara in the same chapter? You spoil me, Calibur!  ;D

You're very welcome! I'm glad you're enjoying the story.

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman

Calibur009

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2020, 08:22:08 PM »
Fuck Talk: Part Seven
Codes: MFF, MF, MF+, Titfuck, Oral, Anal, DP, Facial

It is now one week later at DigitalFlixxx’s studio as the season finale of Fuck Talk will soon be underway. Backstage the crew are all busy getting everything ready to film the show live.

Victoria Justice along with her sister Madison Reed are currently hanging out inside the green room on the couch. The two hot sisters are wearing matching orange tops, white jean shorts, and brown sandals. Not only that but sitting in the chair next to them is A-Squad member, Matt. The muscular pale stud with black hair is wearing a white tank top, blue gym shorts, and black tennis shoes. He is also reading an issue of Sports Illustrated as well.

“Vic, thank you so much for inviting me to watch the show live tonight.” Madison said with a smile.

“No problem! I just wish I could have done it sooner.” Victoria replied while checking the time on her white wristwatch.

“Hey, Vic! Who is that?” Madison asked while looking at Matt with lustful glee.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Maddie, that is Matt. He is one of Alison’s newest A-Squad members that she recruited two weeks ago.” Victoria replied with a laugh.

Madison continues to eye Matt before noticing the bulge in his shorts. She then smiles before turning to Victoria.

“Vic, you know we haven’t done much together lately since you became the host of Fuck Talk. So, how about we give him our special right now.” *laughs*

“Hmm…we haven’t done that together in a while.” Victoria replied while thinking it over before letting out a sigh. “Well, I do have some time before live taping begins. So I guess we could do that.”

“Yes! Let’s do it, Vic. It will be so much fun!” Madison responded with a cheerful tone while clapping her manicured hands.

Afterwards, both of the beautiful sisters look at Matt and smile.

Five minutes later, Matt is now seated in the middle of the green couch as Victoria & Madison are sucking away at his 10-inch cock. Victoria is on his right and Madison is on his left.

“Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm!” Victoria & Madison said as they were blowing Matt’s huge vanilla dick.

“Wow! His cock is so big.” Madison said as she licked Matt’s shaft up and down. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” After sucking the stud’s cock for a while she passes it to Victoria.

“You’re right, Maddie. Matt has a very impressive cock!” Victoria replied as she sucked his big dick. “Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!” The Fun Size actress then begins licking his balls. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

“I almost forgot how much fun it is blowing a guy with you, Maddie.” Victoria said as she licked Matt’s cock again.

“I feel the same way, Vic!” Madison replied just before she began licking on the stud’s balls. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! They taste so good!”

As the two hot sisters continue to blow Matt, Alison Brie & Kiernan Shipka enter the green room. Alison is wearing a red blouse, a white mini-skirt, and white heels. Kiernan is wearing sunglasses, a short red sundress, and tan sandals.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Are you two having fun?” Alison asked with a laugh.

“Looks that way to me, Miss Brie.” Kiernan replied with a sly smile.

“Oh! Hey, Alison & Kiernan.” Victoria responded with a smile after removing Matt’s cock from her mouth. “I guess Maddie and I got a bit carried away.” She then looks at her watch. “Damn! It is almost time for me to get ready for the taping.”

“Ha! Ha! Ha! It’s fine, Victoria.” Alison replied with a laugh. “Are you ready for the season finale?”

“Yes! I’m very excited about hosting live tonight.” Victoria responded while leaving the couch. “And of course, this is my sister, Madison.”

“Hello, Alison & Kiernan!” Madison said with a smile still giving Matt a handjob using her right hand.

“Nice to meet you, Madison!!” Alison & Kiernan replied in unison.

“Well, we better get going, Alison.” Victoria said toward the green room’s door. “Maddie, I will see you after the show.”

“Okay, Vic. You two have a great show!” Madison replied.

“Thanks, Madison. Kiernan is going to keep you company while we film.” Alison responded as she and Victoria left the green room.

“Hey Kiernan, I love you as Sabrina!” Madison said in an excited tone.

“Thank you, Madison. I’m glad that you enjoy the show.” Kiernan replied with a smile before taking a seat on the couch. “Well since Matt here still has his big cock out, we might as well suck it, right?”

Kiernan then gives Madison a naughty look.

“I think we are going to be good friends, Kiernan.” Madison replied with a smile.

The two new friends then begin giving Matt a double blowjob.

“Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm!” Kiernan & Madison said as they sucked Matt’s huge cock.

Ten minutes later, the season finale of Fuck Talk begins its live taping. The set has even been made up to look like a beach. It has fake sand, cardboard cutouts of palm trees in the background, some surfboards, and a few beach balls laying about as well.

Soon the Fuck Talk host, herself makes her entrance. Victoria walks onto the set wearing black sunglasses, bright red lipstick, and a tiny yellow two-piece bikini.

“Welcome everyone to the season finale of Fuck Talk!” Victoria said with her trademark smile while looking at the camera. “In addition to being live today, we also have a beach theme which is why I’m wearing this bikini.”

Victoria then turns around and does a quick booty shake for the camera before laughing.

“But that’s not all! I have also three guests set to appear for today as well.” Victoria said while removing her sunglasses. “In fact, my first guest has starred in such films as San Andreas and Baywatch. She is Alexandra Daddario!”

Alexandra walks out in a tiny red one-piece bikini. As she walks out the camera is sure to focus on the True Detective star’s big boobs as she and Victoria embrace before they both take their seats.

“Alexandra, it is so great to have on for the season finale of Fuck Talk.” Victoria said with a smile. “How have you been?”

“I’m feeling amazing tonight, Victoria!” Alexandra said with a big smile. “I also love how fun and relaxed Fuck Talk is compared to those other so-called talk shows.” The hot busty brunette then rolls her blue eyes and shakes her head.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Thanks and I agree!” Victoria replied with a laugh. “I love your bikini, Alexandra. I’m sure you turned a lot of heads when you walked around backstage in that.”

“Of course, I did, Victoria! Why else would I wear it? I do love showing off my body after all. Especially my big tits.” Alexandra responded with a laugh.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! And that brings me to my next question. Which is about your sex life.” Victoria said with a sly smile. “Are you ready for it?”

“Mm-hmm! What is the question, Victoria?” Alexandra replied with a smile.

“Alex, what sexual act turns you on the most?” Victoria asked.

“Titfucking! Lots of titfucking.” Alexandra replied while laughing. “Oh my god! There is no better feeling word than having my tits fucked by a big hard cock.”

“Damn, Alex. That is a hot image.” Victoria responded while making the fan motion with her right hand while laughing. “Do you want your tits fucked today on Fuck Talk?”

“Yes, I do!” Alexandra replied while happily bouncing up and down on the guest seat. Or course when she does this her tits move and shake.

“Well, your wish is my command! Jayson, come on out, so you can give Alex’s tits the fucking they deserve. Ha! Ha! Ha!” Victoria said with a laugh.

Jayson soon walks onto the Fuck Talk stage. The biracial hunk is wearing red swim trunks and black shades. Meanwhile, Alexandra begins removing her bikini and is now nude. Once The Layover actress sees Jayson she is in complete awe of the brown-skinned A-Squad member’s muscular frame as well as the large lump in his trunks.

“Wow! He is something.” Alexandra said in a sexy voice. “Okay, Jayson take that cock out for me. I need my tits fucked right now!”

Jayson immediately pulls down his trunks and his fully erect 11-inch cock springs right out. Alexandra’s beautiful blue eyes then grow wide at the sight of his dick. With a huge smile, she instantly drops to her knees, grabs Jayson’s schlong, and begins sucking it.

“I was going to just give you a titjob, but I can’t resist sucking your long hard cock!” Alexandra said as she blew Jayson. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! I need to get your cock nice and wet before you titfuck me anyway. So I might suck it!” *laughs*

“Hey, you know best, Miss Daddario.” Jayson replied with a smile at how the actress was handling his lengthy rod.

“Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! You bet I do!” Alexandra responded before taking more of his big dick down her throat. “Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Jesus! It’s so fucking big! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

Meanwhile, Victoria watches on with a very lustful look as Alexandra is blowing Jayson. In fact, the Fuck Talk host’s mouth was almost watering while looking at Jayson’s huge cock.

“Come join me Victoria! I can tell from here that you want to suck his cock so bad” Alexandra said while jerking off Jayson’s wet cock using her left hand. She then begins licking his balls. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmmm! Mmm!”

“Hah! Alex, you know me well.” Victoria replied as she left her host chair to join her guest. They soon begin blowing Jayson’s long dick together.

“Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm!” Alexandra & Victoria said as they blew the brown-skinned stud’s long dick.

“Fuck! I love sucking his cock, but I need my titties fucked right now.” Alexandra said in a very aroused tone. The Texas Chainsaw actress then wraps her big boobs around Jayson’s cock and begins titfucking him. “Ohhh! Ohhh! Ahhhh! Ohhh! That big cock feels so good between my tits!”

As Alexandra was titfucking Jayson, Victoria begins taking off her bikini and is now nude too. Once Jayson sees Victoria’s amazing set of tits, he smiles before pulling his cock from Alexandra’s boobs and begins fucking Victoria’s instead.

“Oh, wow! That feels so fucking good.” Victoria said as Jayson fucked her tits. “Ohhh! Ohhh! Ahhhh! Yeahhh!”

“Ha! Ha! I knew you loved a good titfucking too, Victoria.” Alexandra said with a smile.

“You’re right, Alex. I do!” Victoria replied as Jayson continued to fuck her big tits.

Sometime later, Alexandra begins riding Jayson as he sits on the guest seat. He has a firm grip on her ass while she bounces up and down on his long hard cock.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhhh!” Alexandra cried out as she wildly rode Jayson. “Oh my god! Jayson that big cock feels incredible. Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuuuuck!”

Alexandra soon begins riding Jayson faster and when she does her big tits start bouncing.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhhh! Ahhhh! I love riding your big dick!” Alexandra said with a smile as she began working her ass while she rode him.

Five minutes later, Jayson is now banging Alexandra doggystyle.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhhh! That’s it! Give me that big dick.” Alexandra said as Jayson slammed his huge cock into her pussy. “Mmhmm! It feels so fucking good!”

“You really love Jayson’s big dick don’t you, Alex?” Victoria asked with a sly smile while sitting on her host chair pleasuring herself to the action.

“I fucking love it, Victoria!” Alexandra replied as Jayson continued to plow her cooze.

Eventually, Jayson begins fucking the Baywatch star as she is now lying on the guest seat with her legs spread.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Stretch my fucking my pussy with that big dick!” Alexandra screamed out as Jayson fucked her at a rapid pace.

Two minutes later, Jayson is mounted on top of the busty brunette fucking her tits with his long hard cock.

“Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! Fuck my titties.” Alexandra said while being in a total state of arousal as the brown-skinned stud slid his dick between her tits. “Yes! Keep fucking my tits just like that.”

Jayson does just that until he expels a massive load of hot cum onto Alexandra’s boobs. Not only that but some of his jizz sprays her beautiful face as well.

“Oh my god! That was a lot of fucking cum and fucked me so good, Jayson.” Alexandra said with a big smile before sucking his cock again.

“That was an incredible display of titfucking, Alex.” Victoria said with a smile. “I would like to thank my first guest, Alexandra Daddario. But I’m not done yet! I will be taking a short break, and then I will return with my second guest on the season finale of Fuck Talk. Stay tuned, everyone!”

A nude Victoria then waves to the camera before walking backstage. Meanwhile, Alexandra is giving Jayson another titjob as the show takes a brief intermission.

Back inside the green room, Kiernan is having the time of her life riding Matt’s huge cock.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh!” Kiernan cried out as she bounced on the dark-haired stud’s schlong. “It feels so fucking good!”

When the cute blonde actress is done riding Matt, Madison takes her place and begins riding him reverse cowgirl.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Yeahhhh! Fuuuuuck!” Madison said with a big smile as she rode Matt as if he were a bull. “Oh my god! I love your big cock!” *moans*

Four minutes go by as both Madison & Kiernan are side by side on the couch. They are also in the doggystyle position as Matt is now fucking Madison.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Fuck me with that big dick.” Madison said while looking back at the muscular stud as he pounded her pussy from behind. “Oh my god! That big dick feels so fucking good! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh!”

“That’s it! Fuck Madison good, Matt. She loves your big cock.” Kiernan said with a naughty smile. She then begins wiggling her ass in anticipation of Matt fucking her.

When Matt is done fucking Madison he turns his attention to the Let It Snow actress. He inserts his huge dick into her wet snatch and begins plowing at her.

“Mmhmm! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhhh! Ughhhhh!” Kiernan cried out as Matt fucked her from behind with his big cock. “Don’t stop! It feels that big dick feels incredible. Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuuuuck!”

“Give it to her Matt! Kiernan loves your big cock just as much as I do.” Madison said with a smile as she lustfully watched on.

About five minutes later, Kiernan & Madison are on their knees sucking away at Matt’s cock again. Kiernan is on his right and Madison is on his left.

“Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! We want your cum so bad.” Kiernan & Madison said as they were blowing and jerking Matt’s big dick. He soon gives them their wish and begins firing several ropes of cum onto their faces.

“Damn! That was great.” Madison said before licking Matt’s cock one last time.

“It sure was! We should get cleaned up and watch the rest of the Fuck Talk taping.” Kiernan replied while licking Matt’s huge balls.

“That’s a great idea.” Madison responded.

“Bye, Matt!” Kiernan & Madison said in unison before blowing kisses at him.

The two new friends then leave the couch while still sporting spunk-covered faces.

When the season finale of Fuck Talk returns from its intermission, Victoria is shown now wearing a red two-piece bikini and sitting on her host chair. She also playfully tosses one of the beach balls that was lying around too.

“Welcome back to Fuck Talk. It is now time to introduce my second guest today. She was the star of Shadowhunters and you can now see her on Arrow. She is Katherine McNamara.” Victoria said with a smile while pointing to her right.

The camera then pans over to Katherine McNamara who is already sitting on the guest seat. The blonde actress is also wearing a black two-piece bikini as well.

“It’s great to have you on Fuck Talk today, Kat. How have you been?” Victoria said.

“I’m doing fine, Victoria. But I have to say that after watching Alexandra’s performance earlier that I’m really horny right now and ready to fuck.” Kat replied while looking at Victoria with a naughty grin. “So we can skip the interview and just get to the sex question.” *laughs*

“Guys! This is a first here on Fuck Talk.” Victoria said with a chuckle. “Okay, Kat what is your favorite ritual before having sex?”

“I love to cover my body with oil before I fuck!” Kat replied with a smile. “It might sound weird, but it just gets me in the mood.”

“Kat, you’re in luck because I have something for you.” Victoria said as she gave the Arrow actress a knowing look. “Bring it out now guys!”

Four stagehands then bring out a large pool filled with oil. They then set it down on the Fuck Talk set before returning backstage.

“Thanks, guys! There you go, Kat.” Victoria said.

“Wow!” Kat said as took off her bikini. Now nude she steps into the pool and begins covering her slender body in oil. “Mm-hmm! That oil feels so good.” She then lies in the pool while having a very aroused look on her face. “Do you have a guy for me too, Victoria?”

“As a matter of fact, I do!” Victoria replied before looking to her left. “Barry come on out, Kat is ready for you.”

Barry walks out wearing yellow swim trunks with palm tree designs. He then immediately joins Kat inside the pool.

“Damn! He is the definition of rugged good looks.” Kat said with a smile upon seeing Barry. “I love his beard too! It’s so manly.” She then reaches into Barry’s trunks and pulls out his 8-inch thick cock and begins sucking it.

“Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp Mmmm!” Kat said as she sucked off Barry. She was also using the two-handed twisting motion to jerk him off while blowing him too. “I love thick cock, Barry! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

“Kat, you were not lying when you said you were horny.” Victoria said while observing the action.

“I told you so, Victoria!” Kat replied before she returned to sucking off Barry while now using her left hand to rub her pussy. She then begins licking his balls. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! I’m ready for your cock now.”

Afterwards, Kat lies down in the pool and spreads her long legs. Barry then proceeds to insert his big cock into her cooze and starts to fucking her.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhhh! Ughhhhhh!” Kat said as Barry banged her. Before long her legs are over his strong shoulders as he is now jackhammering her snatch. “Oh my fucking god! Fuck me! Fuck me good with that big cock!” *moans*

Victoria has now left her host chair to have a closer look at the action going on inside the oil pool.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Fuuuuck!” Kat cried out as she rode Barry.  Her entire body now including her blonde hair is now wet from the oil from the pool too. “Yes! Yes! Yes! That big cock feels so good!” The Shadowhunters star then begins slamming her oiled ass down faster while riding Barry.

As Victoria watched on she was standing a little too close to the pool. So close in fact, that she ends up slipping on some oil on the floor and falling headfirst into the pool.

“Oops! That was very careless of me.” Victoria said with a laugh as she is now covered in oil herself.

“Ha! Ha! Well, since you're in the pool now, Victoria, you might as well join in the fun.” Kat said while still riding Barry.

“Hey! That’s a great idea, Kat.” Victoria said with a smile while slipping off her bikini.

Moments later, Barry is now fucking Victoria doggystyle as Kat watches on while pleasuring herself.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Yeahhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhhh!” Victoria said as Barry banged her from behind. “Fuck yes! Give me that big cock, Barry!”

Eventually, Barry turns his attention back to Kat and is now fucking her doggystyle.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Holy shit!” Kat said as she looked back at Barry with her hazel eyes. “That big cock feels so fucking good! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm!”

After three more minutes, Barry grunts before pulling out of Kat. He then fires a sizable load of cum onto her oily ass.

“Fuck! That was a lot of cum.” Kat said with a laugh before shaking her booty a bit before laughing.

The camera then zooms back to Victoria sitting across from Kat inside the oil pool.

“Now that was some hot and very wet action. Thanks again to my guest Kat McNamara. I will return after a short break with more of the Fuck Talk season finale. So don't go anywhere!” Victoria said.

Two stagehands then walk out to help both Victoria & Kat out of the oil pool. Afterwards, they both walk backstage wrapped in towels.

The promotional trailer for the upcoming DigitalFlixxx original film, Crypt Of The Big Cock Keeper is now being shown to the audience at home. The video proceeds to show various clips of Ariana Grande, Sydney Sweeney, Lucy Hale, Anna Kendrick, and Madelaine Petsch walking around a large crypt wearing only their underwear. The video soon transitions to them being fucked by a ghoulish-looking man with a huge cock named The Big Cock Keeper. A voice-over guy using an over the top creepy voice begins speaking as the trailer continues.

“Watch as five of the hottest women from the entertainment industry enter a mysterious crypt in search of The Keeper and his legendary massive cock. It is going to be a hot time in the old crypt tonight! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Crypt Of The Big Cock Keeper will be available for streaming in October only on DigitalFlixxx.”

A final clip is shown of The Keeper blasting a huge load of cum onto Ariana Grande’s face just before the video fades to black. Afterwards, the promotional trailer ends.

Once the promotional trailer is over the Fuck Talk season finale returns from its short break. Victoria is then shown now wearing a white polka dot bikini top with a blue bottom and sitting on her host chair. The camera then zooms in closer to her beautiful face.

“Welcome back everyone to the season finale of Fuck Talk. Once again I’m your host, Victoria Justice. And sorry about the long break, I was covered in a lot of oil.” Victoria said with a laugh. “By the way! I hope you enjoyed that trailer for Crypt Of The Big Cock Keeper. I will definitely be watching it this fall.” *laughs*

“Well, now it is time to bring on my final guest today. I’m sure that you all know her as Annie Edison on Community and Ruth Wilder on GLOW. She has also appeared in several feature films as well. And she is the creator and executive producer of Fuck Talk. She is Alison Brie!” Victoria said in an excited tone while applauding.

Alison Brie then walks onto the stage wearing a tiny white two-piece bikini, sporting a spray-on tan and pink lip gloss. The cameraman of course focuses on her ass while she is walking out before a close-up of her signature cleavage. After Alison & Victoria embrace they take their seats.

“Welcome to Fuck Talk, Alison! It is so great to finally have you on the show.” Victoria said.

“Thank you, Victoria. Oh! I have told you what an amazing host you are?” Alison replied with a smile.

“Yes! Many times. So how are you feeling tonight, Alison?” Victoria asked.

“I’m feeling fantastic! And Fuck Talk has become an online success which makes me very happy, Victoria.” Alison replied while removing her shades.

“Speaking of Fuck Talk. How did you come up with the idea for the show, Alison?” Victoria asked.

“That is a very good question, Victoria. Quite frankly I find all of those other talk shows to be fucking boring.” Alison said in a matter-of-fact tone. “That is why I decided to come up with a more spicy interview show that the audience would actually want to watch.” She then laughs. “People love sex, right? So, I figured why not create a talk show about celebrities not only talking about sex but engaging in it on camera too. And that is where Fuck Talk came from.”

“Alison was very informative and a great idea I might add!” Victoria replied with a laugh. “Well, I think you know what’s next Alison. It is time for your sex question. Are you ready for it?”

“Ha! Ha! Ha! I’m always ready to be asked about sex.” Alison said in an aroused tone. “What is the question?”

“Is it true that you love orgies?” Victoria asked while giving Alison a knowing look. “And if so would you be willing to participate in one today on Fuck Talk?”

“Yes! I love orgies because they combine all of my favorite sexual acts.” Alison said while rubbing her hands together. “So, yes I will participate in an orgy today on Fuck Talk! Hmm…I know more than enough guys but we’re going to need more ladies involved.”

“Ha! Ha! Ha! I was anticipating you saying that, Alison. So I was prepared.” Victoria replied with a sly smile. “Come on out, ladies!”

Alexandra, Kat, Madison & Kiernan then walk onto the Fuck Talk stage. All four are also wearing matching lime green bikinis.

“Alright! Now, this is more like it.” Alison said with a big smile. “Let’s get the A-Squad out here now.”

Jayson, Barry, Matt, Kevin, Duke & Simon then walk onto the Fuck Talk stage. The six A-Squad members are all nude and their big cocks are ready to go.

“Woo! Let’s have an orgy ladies!” Victoria said with a smile as she began removing her bikini.

“You don’t have to tell me twice!” Alison replied while removing her bikini as well. “I have been waiting for this all day.”

Kat, Alexandra, Kiernan & Madison all happily remove their bikinis as well.

All six women then begin pairing off with a guy or guys of their choice as the Fuck Talk orgy begins.

Just moments later….

As the Fuck Talk orgy is happening, Alison is shown riding Simon on the guest seat. Not only that but she is riding the blonde stud’s cock like the professional that she is.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! No one rides your big dick like me, Simon.” Alison said in an aroused tone as she continued to bounce up down on his cock.”

Kiernan is then shown riding Kevin reverse cowgirl. The cute starlet has the biggest of smiles on her face while riding the chiseled stud’s big dick too.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhh! I love riding your cock.” Kiernan said as she bounced up and down on Kevin’s 9-inch throbbing cock. “Don’t stop! Give me all of that big dick!”

The camera then focuses on Madison riding Jayson reverse cowgirl.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuuuck! I love your big dick, Jayson.” Madison said before she began riding him faster.

Victoria is then shown being fucked doggystyle by Matt.

“Oh my god! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Yeahhhhh!” Victoria said while looking back at the dark-haired stud as he plowed her pussy. “Fuck! Matt, your cock is so fucking big! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh!”

Alexandra & Kat are then shown riding Barry & Duke in unison.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Fuck! I love riding big dicks!” Alexandra proudly stated with a big smile as she bounced up and down on Barry’s cock.

“Me too, Alex! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuuuck!” Kat replied while riding Duke.

The camera then cuts to Kevin fucking Alison doggystyle on the guest seat.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh! I love big cock, Kevin.” Alison said with a smile as he fucked her from behind. “That’s why I hired you!” *laughs*

Victoria & Madison are then shown side by side riding Simon & Duke. The two hot sisters cry out in pleasure from well the two studs are fucking them.

“Ohhhh! Yeahhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” Victoria said as she rode Simon. “It feels so fucking good!”

“Ahhhh! Yeahhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm!” Madison said while riding Duke. “This orgy is the best fun I’ve had in a while. Thanks for inviting me to be on the show again, Vic.”

“You’re welcome, Maddie. Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuuck!” Victoria replied while riding Simon faster.

Kat is now shown riding Jayson cowgirl. The blonde actress then soon begins really working her ass as she rides him.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhhh! Holy shit!” Kat cried out as she rode the gifted stud. “Oh my god! Jayson, your big cock is just incredible.” *moans*

The camera then cuts to Alexandra & Kiernan as they are being fucked doggystyle by Matt & Barry.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! Fuuuuck!” Alexandra said with a huge smile as Matt plowed her from behind with his huge cock. “Yeah! I definitely made the right decision to appear on the show today. Ha! Ha! Ha! Keep fucking me with that big cock!”

“Oh my god! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” Kiernan said as Barry fucked her from behind. “You really know how to fuck me, Barry.” *moans*

Ten minutes go by as all six women are lined up giving the A-Squad members blowjobs. Alison is blowing Kevin, Victoria is blowing Simon, Madison is blowing Duke, Kat is blowing Jayson, Alexandra is blowing Matt, and Kiernan is sucking off Barry.

“Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm!” Alison, Victoria, Madison, Kat, Alexandra & Kat said as they continued to suck and slurp on the studs’ big cocks.

Five minutes later, Victoria begins riding Simon on the guest seat. Next to them is Alison riding Barry. Meanwhile, Matt & Kevin are lubing up their big cocks. Afterwards, they proceed to fuck the two hot brunettes' asses.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! That cock feels so good in my ass.” Victoria said as her brown eyes grew wide as Matt was pounding her ass.

“Yeahhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Tear my ass up with that big cock!” Alison said while looking back at Kevin as he fucked her asshole.

Meanwhile, Jayson is fucking Madison doggystyle while Alexandra is riding Duke. Kat & Kiernan are taking a breather while watching Alison & Victoria get double penetrated on the guest seat.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Fuck me with that big dick!” Madison said as Jayson fucked her from behind.

“Mmhmm! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! That cock feels so good!” Alexandra said with a smile before riding Duke faster.

The camera then returns to Victoria & Alison as now Kevin is fucking Victoria’s ass and Matt is banging Alison’s ass.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! Oh my god!” Victoria said as Kevin continued to pound her ass while she was still riding Simon. “Fuck! That big dick feels so good inside my ass!”

“I told you that you would enjoy anal, Victoria. Aren’t you glad we practiced doing this the other day?” Alison replied with a laugh as Matt fucked her ass while she was riding Barry. “That’s it! Fuck my ass harder!”

“Yes! It was fun learning how to take a big dick in the ass from you, Alison.” Victoria responded before moaning in pleasure again. “Yes! Yes! Yes! Don’t stop fucking my ass. It feels so good!” *moans*

The camera cuts back to Duke now cuming on Alexandra & Kat’s faces. It then pans over to Jayson jerking his big cock until he fires a few loads of cum onto Kiernan & Madison’s faces.

Moments later, the camera cuts back to Victoria & Alison now on their knees as Barry, Simon, Matt & Kevin are jerking their cocks for the two beautiful actresses.

“Give us that cum!” Alison said while rubbing trimmed pussy. “Victoria and I want it so bad!”

“Yes! Cum for us now.” Victoria said with a big smile.

Barry blows his load first when covers most of the right side of Alison’s face. He is then followed by Kevin he fires up several ropes of hot cum onto the Fuck Talk creator's visage and her tits as well.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Yes! Show me with that cum!” Alison said while laughing as Kevin continued to cum on her. “Fuck! You made me a mess. Ha! Ha! Ha!”

Simon then fires a big cumshot onto Victoria’s face which seals her left eye shut. After jerking his cock for a while, Matt blasts a huge load of spunk onto the former Victorious star’s face and tits as well.

“Oh my god! That was a lot of cum, guys! Damn!” Victoria said with a big smile while wiping the cum out of her left eye. She then shares a cum kiss with Alison.

Alison & Victoria then look over to where Jayson is and notice that he is still hard. They then look at each and smile before running over to him. They then drop to their knees and begin blowing him.

“I want to join in on the fun!” Kiernan said before joining Alison & Victoria to blow Jayson.

Victoria, Alison & Kiernan are all now taking turns sucking Jayson’s massive light-brown cock. They all suck, slurp, jerk, and lick his balls like no tomorrow. And Jayson couldn’t be happier.

“I know you love how we suck your big cock, Jayson. Because you’re so fucking hard.” Victoria said with a smile before she returned to blowing him. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” After blowing him for a bit she passes his cock over to Kiernan.

“Mm-hmm! Jayson loves how I blow him. Since I was the one who discovered him after all.” Kiernan said with a sly smile before wrapping her pink lips back around his cock. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” She then passes his cock over to Alison.

“I am so glad that you did, Kiernan. Jayson’s cock is a national treasure.” Alison said as she was blowing him. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

“Fuuuuuuuck! I’m about to cum.” Jayson said before groaning and blasting several loads of cum onto Victoria, Kiernan & Alison’s faces.

“That was incredible, Jayson.” Victoria said with a cum-glazed face as she is now looking directly at the camera. “Well, that is it for the season finale of Fuck Talk. I would like to think of all of my three guests, Alexandra Daddario, Kat McNamara, and Alison Brie for appearing today. I also want to thank my sister Madison Reed and Kiernan Shipka for participating in our orgy too. See you guys next season. Bye!”

The Fuck Talk taping then comes to a close.

“That’s a wrap, ladies!” Alison said as she got to her feet. “Let’s go hit the showers. And Jayson I’ll see you later tonight.” She then winks at him before she leaves the set along with Kiernan, Kat & Alexandra. “Oh! And Victoria, I really enjoyed working with you.”

“Me too, Alison. It has been fun!” Victoria replied while waving bye to the Fuck Talk creator.

“That was amazing, Vic. I know you’re going to get a second season.” Madison said with a smile.

“Thanks, Maddie. I think we will too!” Victoria replied in a cheerful tone.

The two sisters then embrace before leaving the Fuck Talk set.

A couple of days later, Alison and I were notified that the season finale of Fuck Talk was DigitalFlixxx’s highest-rated program that week. In fact, Mick Rawlings called to inform us that Fuck Talk had been extended for two additional seasons. Which means I will be seeing you all again soon, so we can get into some Fuck Talk!

The End
« Last Edit: November 12, 2022, 10:31:59 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, TLMorgan, DarkSwordsman

DarkSwordsman

Re: Fuck Talk (Multiple Celebrities) [Chapter 7 Posted]
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2020, 08:34:28 AM »
Good to see this story all wrapped up.  A top series.  Great work from beginning to end.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA