Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Cumeo Christmas Experience (Multiple Celebrities)  (Read 6765 times)

Calibur009

The Cumeo Christmas Experience (Multiple Celebrities)
« on: December 17, 2020, 01:09:52 PM »
**Updated**

The Cumeo Christmas Experience
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Aubrey Plaza, Kelli Berglund & Ana de Armas
Codes: MF, Masturbation, Oral, Facial

Season's Greetings. The Cumeo staff pride ourselves on providing our customers with the very best special adult celebrity personalized videos.  Especially during this Christmas season. All the celebrities featured on our site are more than happy to make you a special video for a fee of course. The following experiences are from three satisfied members about our quality service.

*The Birthday Request*

It was a cold December 7th in Stone Mountain, Georgia, when a man by the name of Charlie Lane was sitting behind a desk and browsing the web on his computer. Charlie wore a green truck hat, a black shirt, a military-print jacket, faded jeans, and black tennis shoes. Additionally, he had sandy blonde hair, blue eyes, and a slim build.

“Damn! It is so cold today. But I turned on the heater, so it should warm up soon. Hmm…since my birthday is in a few days, I could log into Cumeo and request a video from a celebrity and I know exactly who I want one from too.” Charlie said with a chipper tone as he continued to the official Cumeo website.

When Charlie entered the site, he logged in and began browsing the many celebrity profiles featured on the front page. However, he didn’t see the profile he was seeking.

“I wonder if Aubrey Plaza finally has a profile on Cumeo. Oh my god! I’ve lost count of all the times I have jerked off to her in this past week. I swear, she has the most nutable face in Hollywood and the most amazing legs.” Charlie said with a big grin.

Soon, Charlie typed in her name in the search and clicked enter. Just seconds later, he was pleased to see that the Parks & Recreation actress did have a profile on Cumeo. After that, he smiled and began to read her information.

“Aubrey Plaza is one of the stars of Parks & Recreation, and she is currently available to make personalized videos for $400. Her fee will be donated to a charity that she supports. Aubrey usually responds between three and five days. Holy shit! That is a lot of money for only one video. But since it is for a good cause. What the hell! This should be a great birthday present.” Charles said as he nodded his head with a grin.

Charlie began typing the details of what he wanted for his personalized video, and he sent it when he finished. After that, a message thanking him for his purchase popped up on the screen.

“OK, it’s done.” Charlie said with a smile as he logged out of his Cumeo account. Following that, he turned off his computer and left his bedroom.

Three days later, it was Charlie’s birthday. When he logged into his Cumeo account, he was surprised but delighted to see that Aubrey had made the personalized video that he had requested.

“Holy shit! She made my birthday video.” Charlie said excitedly as he clicked on the personalized video that the actress made for him.

The video opened inside a dimly lit bedroom. A few seconds later, Aubrey walked into the room and stood in front of the bed with a rare smile. Furthermore, the leggy brunette wore a tiny red dress, black high heels, and a silver birthday party hat.

“Hello, Charlie. This is Aubrey, thank you for donating to my charity. I really appreciate it. I also want you to have the happiest of birthdays.” Aubrey said in her usual monotone voice with a smile. After that, she blew a kiss to the screen and tossed some confetti over her head.

“Oh my god! She is fucking gorgeous.” Charlie with a wide smile.

“OK. Now that the celebration is out of the way. Here is your real birthday present, Charlie. Since I know you love my legs, here is a closer look at them.” Aubrey said while now removing her party hat. “I bet they make you so hard, don’t they?” Aubrey said as she began rubbing her smooth legs up and down.

As Charlie watched on, he quickly unzipped his jeans. After that, he applied some lotion to his hard cock from the bottle that was sitting on his desk. He proceeded to jerk his growing dick.

“Those fucking legs are incredible!” Charlie said as he beat his meat even faster.

Soon, Aubrey removed her hat and tossed it to the side. Next, the Dirty Grandpa actress stripped out of her heels and dress. Now nude, the hot brunette was joined by a well-endowed man whose face was obscured. Following that, the olive-skinned beauty dropped to her knees and seized the man’s big vanilla dick.

“Charlie, I wish this meaty cock was yours. I would suck it so good for you too.” Aubrey said as she stared at the screen as she flicked her tongue across the man’s cockhead. After that, she wrapped her red lips around the man’s manhood and began to furiously suck it.

“Oh my god! That is so fucking hot.” Charlie said excitedly as he continued to jack his cock with his right hand.

Aubrey continued to aggressively suck the man’s big dick for a while. The Ingrid Goes West actress made loud wet sounds as she slurped on her mystery dude’s dong. The Puerto Rican beauty then went on to lick his cock up and down as she massaged his balls as she blew him. When Aubrey was done, she released the gentleman’s cock from her mouth with a loud pop.

“Charlie, as you can see, I love having a big hard cock inside my mouth. I just wish it was our dick I was sucking. I know you would love that, and I’m sure it’s bigger than the one I’m currently playing with.” Aubrey said in a sexual tone as she gave the man a handjob. A few seconds later, she slapped her face with the man’s large dick a few times and smiled.

After a brief film edit, Aubrey was being fucked doggystyle on the bed. The man even slapped her firm ass a few times as he railed her from behind. Meanwhile, the Little Hours actress was shoving her booty back as the man banged her fast and hard.

“God yes! Fuck me! Wear my pussy out with that big cock! Charlie, I know you would fuck me even harder than this guy!” Aubrey moaned with a look of pure lust on her face as she looked at the camera.

“I sure would, Aubrey!” Charlie said with a dumb grin. A few seconds later, he resumed jerking his cock as he watched his celebrity crush take a hard pounding.

Right now, the man clutched Aubrey’s waist as she rode him cowgirl. The Parks and Recreation actress’s hands were also placed on the man’s hairy chest as she slammed her ass off his thighs. Additionally, her perky breasts jiggled as she speedily bounced up and down on the man’s cock.

“Oh god yes! Make me cum on that big fucking cock! I love to ride you just like this, Charlie. Just thinking about it makes my pussy so wet!” Aubrey cried out as she continued riding the man at a quick pace.

“Damn! I wish she was riding my dick like that.” Charlie said as he continued to jerk himself off.

Now the man was screwing Aubrey missionary with her right leg draped over his shoulder. In addition to that, the Scott Pilgrim vs the World actress let out a series of loud moans as the man filled her love tunnel with his large cock.

“Yes! Keep pounding my pussy with that big dick! It feels so good! But I know Charlie could fuck me much better!” Aubrey hollered as she looked at the screen.

“I know I could.” Charlie said in agreement as he jacked his pink cock.

Aubrey was now kneeling on the bedroom floor as the man jerked his cock in front of her. In addition to that, the Parks and Recreation actress was rubbing the man’s heavy balls with her left hand. The man continued to jack his dick until he shot out multiple ropes of milky jissom onto the brunette beauty’s face.

“Holy shit! I fucking love you, Aubrey! I’m cumming!” Charlie moaned as a big load of jissom flew out his prick and onto his computer screen.

“Well, Charlie, I hope you enjoyed my personalized video for you, and I hope you had a great birthday. I would have loved to suck your big cock today. Because I know you would have given more cum than the loser who fucked me today.” Aubrey said with a sexy smirk as the camera zoomed in on her cum glazed face.

The Parks and Recreation actress then waved goodbye before the video ended.

“Now that was a great fucking birthday gift. I’m going to go eat some cake now. Then I’ll put up my Christmas tree and watch Aubrey’s video again.” Charlie said with a satisfied smile as he cleaned his monitor with a rag.

*The Motivational Video*

On December 17th in Los Angeles, California, Julius Klein sat on the couch next to his fireplace to keep himself warm. He had light brown hair, a goatee, and blue eyes. Additionally, he wore a black blazer, a white shirt, blue slacks, and brown loafers. Also, stockings were hanging over his mantle, with a miniature Christmas tree on top of it. Furthermore, Julius was sipping from an energy drink whilst viewing images of former Disney actress Kelli Berglund on his black iPad.

“Damn! Kelli has such a hot body and I bet having sex with her would be amazing. I should log into my Cumeo account and check if she has filled the request made.” Julius said as he lusted over the former Lab Rats actress.

Soon, Julius went to the Cumeo website and logged in. Once he did, a notification popped up informing him that his request had been filled.

“Excellent! I have been waiting for this.” Julius said in an excited tone as he clicked on the personalized video from Kelli.

The video began inside an empty room with a brown leather couch in the background. A few seconds later, Kelli Berglund cartwheeled into the room clad in a black sports bra, matching spandex leggings, and white sneakers. After that, she faced the camera with a cheerful smile on her face.

“Hi, Julius! This is Kelli and I just finished working out. But I’m here to tell you to stay positive and follow your dreams. So don't give up, I’m rooting for you.” Kelli said with a big smile followed by a wink.

Soon, the video switched to a wide shot of Kelli’s entire body.

“As you can see, Julius, I’m wearing my tightest leggings just for you. Especially since you think I have a cute ass.” Kelli said with a giggle as she turned around and shook her booty a bit.

“Wow! Her ass looks great in spandex.” Julius said with a smile.

“I hope you like that. Hmm…I bet you would love to see how my body looks without any clothes. I’m sure seeing my naked body would definitely motivate you to have a great day.” Kelli said as she smiled at the screen.

“Yes it would, Kelli.” Julius said as he nodded in agreement with the blonde starlet.

The Ghost in the Graveyard actress proceeded to remove her clothing. She began with her sports bra, revealing her great-looking tits. After that, the hot blonde removed her shoes, followed by her leggings. Now nude, the 5’ 3” starlet placed her hands on her hips and smiled at the screen again.

“Do you like my fit body? I wish you were here with me right now. Because you could squeeze my ass and even use your strong hands to play with my pussy.” Kelli said seductively before she rubbed her trimmed snatch as she stared at the screen.

“Holy shit! Her body is incredible, and I would love to suck on her tits.” Julius said as he pitched a huge tent inside his pants.

“OK, that was just a warm-up. Julius, this is what I would do for you if you were here right now.” Kelli said as she sat on her knees and blew a kiss to the camera.

Moments later, Kelli was joined by a man with a sculpted physique. His face was blurred out, and his big cock was swinging as he approached the former Disney Channel actress.

“Hey, Julius. Since you also love my lips, I’m about to put them to use and suck my friend’s big dick. But I’ll be thinking about you the entire time.” Kelli said as she caressed the man’s nine-inch cock. Before long, she wrapped her pink lips around the man’s schlong and sucked it.

Julius smiled as he unzipped his pants. He then fished out his stiff dick and began jerking it with his left hand, and he held the iPad with his right hand.

Currently, in the video, Kelli was bobbing her head along the man’s veiny cock. Additionally, the former Lab Rats: Elite Force actress made loud wet sounds as she slurped on the well-endowed man’s dick.

“Mmm! Oh yeah! I love sucking this big cock! But I wish it was yours, Julius! Because I’m sure it’s bigger!” Kelli said with a smile as she sucked off the man.

Soon, the Now Apocalypse actress spat on the man’s dick, and she began sucking it faster than before. Furthermore, she worked his shaft with her right hand and used her left hand to massage his balls as she blew him.

“Damn! Kelli has some amazing oral skills.” Julius groaned as he beat his meat to the blonde starlet’s video.

Moments later, Kelli was riding the muscular man on the couch in the reverse cowgirl position. Her perky tits also jiggled due to how fast she was riding the man.

“Oh god yes! I love bouncing up and down on your big cock! But I would rather ride you, Julius. Fuck me!” Kelli cried out as she energetically rode the man.

“I agree! Kelli, I wish you were riding me.” Julius said as he jerked his cock even faster.

The muscular man was now clutching Kelli’s hips as he fucked her from behind on the couch. Meanwhile, she was looking back at the man with her brown eyes as he fucked her non-stop. A few seconds later, the man slapped the blonde beauty’s booty as she pushed herself closer to him.

“Oh god yes! Give it to me! That big cock makes my pussy so wet! But Julius, I know you could fuck me so much better than this guy!” Kelli moaned as the man continued to rail her from behind.

“Damn right! I could fuck you better, Kelli.” Julius said with a laugh as he furiously beat his meat.

Right now, Kelli was riding the man as the camera focused on her ass slamming off his thighs. Soon, he tightened his grip on the Lab Rats actress’s waist and drove his big cock into her much faster.

“God yes! Make me cum on that big dick! I wish that was riding your cock, Julius! I know it would feel so good inside my warm and wet pussy!” Kelli said as she moaned out in pleasure.

“That is a true statement. It’s so hot watching Kelli get fucked silly, and it makes my cock so damn hard.” Julius said as he continued to jerk himself to the hot blonde’s video.

Kelli was lying in the spoon position as the man fucked her at a brisk pace. He also caressed the Going for Gold actress’s left leg as he pistoned his big cock into her snatch.

“Oh my god! You’re fucking me so good today! But I know Julius could fuck me much better! I love that big dick!” Kelli cried out as the man kept screwing her.

“Yes, I would, Kelli.” Julius said with a smile as he beat his meat faster than before.

Three minutes later, the video transitioned to Kelli kneeling on the floor as the man stood before her. The chiseled stud was grunting loudly as he jacked his big cock with his right hand. Meanwhile, the Raising the Bar actress used her skilled tongue to lick the man’s balls as he stroked his dick. Before long, he eventually sprayed the Raising the Bar actress’s face with a load of hot cum. After that, the hot blonde smiled before she scooped some cum from her face into her mouth and swallowed it.

“Goddamn! That was so fucking hot.” Julius said as he furiously jacked his manhood. Suddenly, his throbbing penis twitched and expelled several streaks of jissom onto his couch.

“Wow! I received a great workout and some good protein today. Julius, I know you would have given me an even bigger load of cum. Well, it’s time for me to go. But I hope my video motivated you. Have a great day!” Kelli said with a smile as she got to her feet.

Kelli then blew a kiss to the screen as the camera focused on her cumstained face. Following that, the video came to an end and the screen went black.

“That was incredible. Kelli more than delivered with that video. I’m going to watch it again.” Julius said as he scrubbed the cumstains off his couch with a soapy wet cloth.

*The Christmas Gift*

It was a very cold December 23rd in Denver, Colorado when Juan Lopez entered his house after a long day at work. He was a Hispanic man with black hair and wore a black hood, a heavy blue coat, gray gloves, a black long-sleeved thermal shirt, jeans, and brown work boots. His coat was also covered with frost since it was snowing outside.

Once inside, Juan removed his hood, coat, and gloves. After that, he looked at the framed poster of Ana de Armas from her film Blade Runner 2049 that was hanging in the main room of his home.

“Ana, you are so fucking gorgeous!” Juan said in his Spanish accent and with a big smile as he looked at the poster.

A few seconds later, Juan walked into his kitchen and opened the refrigerator. He then took out a plate of leftover steak and potatoes, along with a can of beer. Following that, he placed his food into the microwave to heat it up. A few minutes later, the Hispanic man sat at his dinner table and began to eat. As he ate, he took out his blue iPhone and logged into the official Cumeo website.

“Alright! Ana made my request video. Looks like I’m getting an early Christmas present. Since it’s from Cumeo I know it’s going to be nothing but quality.” Juan said with a wide smile as he clicked on the video to play it.

The video opened with a day shot of a silver vintage Hollywood trailer. Ten seconds later, Ana de Armas opened the door as the camera zoomed in on her gorgeous face. The Cuban beauty wore a long pink robe as she smiled at the camera.

“Hello, Juan. I’m very flattered that you’re a big fan of my work in film and that you think I’m beautiful. So Merry Christmas and I hope you have a great and safe holiday.” Ana said in her Cuban accent and with a joyful smile.

A few seconds later, Ana returned inside her trailer and closed the door. The Knives Out actress then smiled at the screen and disrobed to reveal her glorious nude body.

“Holy shit! Ana’s body is insane!” Juan said as he almost choked on his beer due to the shock of seeing the beautiful actress naked.

“Juan, I have a very special Christmas gift for you. I know you’re going to enjoy it.” Ana said seductively as she stared at the screen with her green eyes.

The Knock Knock actress walked over to the white couch on the right side of the trailer. There was also a naked man with olive skin and an athletic body sitting on the couch. Like the previous videos, the man’s face was obscured due to editing effects. Plus, his lengthy dick was hard as a rock and ready to go. Soon, the man stood up and began squeezing Ana’s perfect tits.

“Oh yes! That feels so good! But I do wish Juan was the one playing with my breasts right now!” Ana cooed as the man sucked on her light brown nipples.

“Jesus! Ana’s tits are fucking perfect.” Juan said as he held his iPhone with his right hand whilst stroking his cock with his left hand.

Ana was now riding the man as he sat on the couch. Juan’s eyes were instantly drawn to her shapely backside in action. Also, the Sergio actress’s sexual moans filled the trailer as she rode the man’s lengthy cock.

“Oh my god yes! I love bouncing on this big dick! Juan, I do wish I was riding you! Because I would ride you non-stop and let you cum inside my pussy!” Ana said while moaning as she rode the man faster.

“I fucking love that!” Juan said with a grin as he beat his meat to the hot sexual action happening in the action.

A bit later, the dark-haired actress dismounted the man and kneeled between his legs. Following that, she grasped the base of the man’s cock and began to lick the underside of it. When the Informer actress finished, she encased her pink lips around the mystery dude’s tan cock and sucked it. Additionally, the sexy Cuban worked the man’s shaft with her left hand and lovingly caressed his nuts with her right hand.

“Mmm! Oh yes! There’s nothing better than having a big hard cock inside my mouth! Juan, I just wish that it was yours. Because I’m certain it’s much better and bigger. And I would give you the wettest blowjob ever.” Ana said with a smile as she resumed her oral assault on the man’s long dick.

“Holy shit! Ana’s blowjob skills are insane.” Juan said whilst in a total state of arousal as he jerked his dick much faster.

Soon, Ana got to her feet and straddled the man. After that, he grabbed the War Dogs actress’s waist as she started riding him reverse cowgirl. Besides that, the hot Cuban’s exquisite began to jiggle as she briskly rode the well-endowed man.

“Juan, I would love to ride your big cock just like this! I think that would be an amazing Christmas present! Oh my god! Fuck me!” Ana moaned loudly as she rode the man’s large dick.

“Yes, Ana, that would be fantastic.” Juan said with a grin as he continued jacking off to the video.

The man was now screwing Ana in the missionary position on the couch. Additionally, the Blade Runner 2049 actress’s killer legs were spread wide, and she rubbed her trimmed pussy with her right hand as the man fucked her.

“Oh my god! I would love to feel your cock inside of me, Juan.” Ana cried out as the man filled her snatch with his huge dick.

“I would love that.” Juan said as he continued to beat his meat as he viewed the video.

As the video progressed, the man was railing Ana from behind as she looked back at him with a satisfied smile. Moments later, the camera zoomed in closer to the Cuban beauty’s great-looking booty as she shoved it closer to the man.

“Oh god yes! Fuck me! Juan, this would be a much better experience if you were fucking my pussy!” Ana hollered as the man gave it to her fast and hard.

“Oh fuck! Her ass looks so good. I feel like I’m about to blow.” Juan said as he jerked his cock faster and began to sweat.

“I want you to cum on my ass! Cover my cheeks with that hot spunk!” Ana said in a very sexual tone as the man continued to fuck her.

Soon, the man pulled out of the Cuban beauty’s pussy. After that, he did as she requested and shot a large amount of thick jissom onto her ass. The talented actress then wiggled her now cumstained booty and smiled at the camera.

“Oh my god! That cum feels so nice and warm. Juan, I wish you could have covered my ass with your cum. I would have loved that.” Ana said with a big smile as she stared at the screen.

“Fuck! I’m about to cum.” Juan said as his dick erupted like a volcano with most of his cum landing on the tiled kitchen floor.

“Juan, I hope that you enjoyed my special video, and please have yourself a wonderful Christmas. Goodbye!” Ana said with a bright smile before the video ended.

“Ana, that was fucking fantastic. When I finish eating, I'll watch her video again, then I’ll mop the floor.” Juan said with a laugh as he stuffed his face with his steak and potatoes.

There you have it! We at Cumeo hope that you have enjoyed reading about the experiences of these three very satisfied customers and that it motivates you to become members of our site. Merry Christmas from the staff at Cumeo.

The End
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 06:43:54 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, elux10, Dexter07

Sign54

Re: The Cumeo Holiday Experience (Multiple Celebrities)
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2020, 04:29:24 PM »
Have a soft spot for Aubrey Plaza. You know she can speak Spanish?

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: The Cumeo Holiday Experience (Multiple Celebrities)
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2020, 07:57:04 PM »
This is a great idea!  Hope to see more!  And so so so glad to see Ana in story!

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA