Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The DigitalFlixxx Preview Special (Victoria Justice & Other Celebs)  (Read 8490 times)

Calibur009

*The following story takes place in same universe as my Fuck Talk story.*

The DigitalFlixxx Preview Special: Part One
Written by Calibur009
Hosted by Victoria Justice
Featuring: Dove Cameron, Madelaine Petsch & Florence Pugh
Codes: MF, MMMF, Interracial, Rim, Gangbang, Oral, Facial, Anal, DP

The video begins with a female voice-over artist who says the following:

“Welcome everyone to the free DigitalFlixxx Preview Special hosted by the star of Fuck Talk, Victoria Justice.”

The video soon transitions inside the DigitalFlixxx studio. When it does, the camera focuses on a huge television screen in the background. The camera then pans to a red curtain as Victoria Justice makes her entrance from behind it.

Victoria is sporting her trademark smile as she walks out wearing a sparkling golden mini dress, and heels. Once on the stage, she stands next to the huge television screen and looks directly at the screen.

“Hello! I’m Victoria Justice the hostess of the late-night sex talk show Fuck Talk.” Victoria said with a smile. “But today I will be acting as the host of this free preview special that will showcase some of DigitalFlixxx’s best original content.”

The camera then zooms in closer to Victoria's beautiful face.

“Now I’m sure a lot of you out there are probably wondering what exactly is DigitalFlixxx? And that is a very good question.” Victoria said with a laugh. “For those of you who don’t know DigitalFlixxx is the premier streaming service that produces the best adult content featuring your favorite celebrities.”

While Victoria is still speaking, a stagehand named Phil brings out a comfy chair for her to sit in before leaving the stage.

“Thank you, Phil! Because I’m not going to stand on stage all day in these heels.” Victoria said in a humorous tone while taking a seat, and crossing her great-looking legs.

“As I was about to say, if you are a new subscriber today is your lucky day. Now, normally the cost of a monthly subscription to DigitalFlixxx is $24.95. But if you sign up today you can get a month of the best adult content that you will ever see on the web for only $8.95.” Victoria said with a big smile. “This might sound biased, but I think that is a great deal.” *laughs*

“Once again if you sign up today you will gain access to incredible original programs such as Cash or Cock, Famous Women Go Dark, Gangbang A Star, Anal All-Stars, and of course my favorite show, Fuck Talk.” Victoria said with a laugh.

The gorgeous host then begins drinking a bottle of water.

“Well if you’re still on the fence about purchasing a subscription today. I think that the following video may convince you to join.” Victoria said while walking over to the huge television screen.

“Our first video is an episode of the adult game show Cash or Cock hosted by Jake Bushwood. This episode featured Dove Cameron.” Victoria said while looking at the screen. “Let’s see if she chose the cash or the cock. Play the video!”

*Cash or Cock*

The show is already in progress as the camera pans to host Jake Bushwood who is standing on the stage holding a microphone. He is a middle-aged man with sandy blonde hair and a bushy beard. Jake is also dressed in a red Hawaiian shirt, faded jeans, and white sneakers.

“Welcome back to another edition of Cash or Cock!” Jake said in an overly excited tone. “I’m your host Jake Bushwood and today another hot celebrity has her sights set on earning money for her charity. Let’s welcome Miss Dove Cameron to Cash or Cock!”

Dove Cameron then walks out to the stage with a huge smile while waving to the camera. The blonde starlet is wearing a short black dress, heels, and glossy pink lipstick. Once on stage, she shakes Jake’s hand before he ushers her over to the Cash or Cock seat.

“Well, hello Dove!” Jake said. “How are you doing today?”

“I’m doing fine, Jake. I like that shirt you’re wearing.” Dove replied with a smile.

“Thank you! I got it from the thrift store where I buy all of my clothes.” Jake responded.

“I’m sure those clothes are a real steal, Jake!” Dove replied in a sarcastic manner complete with a fake laugh.

“Anyway! Dove these are the rules of the show.” Jake said as the rules appeared on the screen for those watching at home. “There are three rounds and if you can hold out without being tempted by one of our well-endowed studs you will earn the money for your charity. But if you choose the stud’s cock then earn nothing and the game will be over. Are you fine with the rules, Dove?”

“That sounds great to me, Jake. As for me being tempted today, it’s not going to happen.” Dove replied in a confident tone. “Because I received a pretty good fuck last night. So let’s start the first round.” She then smiles while clapping her hands in excitement.

“Alright! Let’s set the countdown clock for 5 minutes.” Jake said.

The camera then shows 5 minutes on the digital clock in the left corner of the screen. It then cuts back to Jake.

“Now it’s time to bring out the stud who will be tempting you today, Dove.” Jake said with a knowing look. “Ladies and gentlemen here’s Kevin!”

Kevin, a naked, tanned muscular man with brown hair soon walks out and stands next to the Cash or Cock chair that Dove is sitting in. When the former Disney star sees the handsome stud her green eyes almost pop out of her head and her mouth drops.

“Holy shit! He is so hot and his cock is so big!” Dove said in an aroused tone. The blonde starlet then pouts. “This isn’t fair, Jake! How am I going to last 5 minutes with a guy who has a cock that big standing next to me?”

“I have faith in you Dove.” Jake replied with a laugh. “I believe you can do it. So get ready, because round one starts right now!”

The digital clock then begins counting down.

“Dove, you can do this!” Dove said to herself as she was sweating bullets while looking at Kevin’s big dick as he stood next to her. “Fuck me! I have to show some restraint.” She then bites her bottom lip as she squirms in her seat.

Eventually, the timer slowly counts down and Dove succeeds in controlling her urges to win the first round of Cash of Cock. She has now earned $150,000 for her charity too.

“Congratulations Dove!” Jake said with a grin. “You were able to win the first round. Not many celebs who have been on this show can say that.” *laughs*

“Thank god the first round is over!” Dove said while wiping sweat from her brow. “It was so hard to control myself, Jake. Why did I say hard?” *sighs*

Ha! Ha! Ha! Well Dove you do have a choice now.” Jake replied while looking directly at the blonde starlet. “You can either take the money you just earned today and go home or you can attempt round two and double that amount. What is your decision, Dove?”

“I’m feeling pretty confident right now. So yes! I’d like to go another round, Jake.” Dove said in a positive tone. “I mean how hard can it be right?”

She then looks over at Kevin’s fully erect cock again.

“Speaking of hard! Can I at least touch his dick?” Dove asked.

“No, you can’t Dove! If you do that, all the money you earned in the first round will be forfeited.” Jake replied “I don’t think you want that to happen, do you?”

“Of course not, Jake.” Dove responded. “Let’s just get this next round started already!”

“Okay this time you have 10 minutes and the round will begin now.” Jake said with a smile. “Kevin, maybe you should jerk yourself in front of Dove now too.” *laughs*

“What?! How the fuck is that even fair, Jake!” Doves shouted at the host.

“It’s called will-power, Dove.” Jake replied. “Come on now! You can do it!”

As the timer counts down Kevin begins jerking his big throbbing 9-inch cock in front Dove. She soon becomes so aroused by his dick that she begins pleasuring herself. Lucky for the starlet that she decided not to wear panties today.

After what seems like an eternity, Dove finally breaks with only 3 minutes remaining and submits to the temptation of Kevin’s huge cock.

“Fuck the money for charity! I’d rather have this big dick!” Dove said before grabbing a hold of Kevin’s cock and sucking it. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

The digital clock instantly stops and the money she won earlier has now been forfeited as well.

“Well, folks it would appear that Dove has made her choice tonight.” Jake said while watching her blow Kevin. “How about we get a closer look at that hot action!”

The camera then cuts back to Dove who is now on her knees furiously sucking Kevin’s cock.

“Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!” Dove said as she continued to blow the hung stud. “Oh my god! I love sucking on your big cock, Kevin.” The Hairspray Live actress soon removes her dress and is now nude except for her heels.

“Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!” Dove said with a smile while sucking Kevin’s big cock again. She even begins to lick on his balls too while jerking his dick. “Your big cock is fucking turning me!” The hot blonde then proceeds to deliver several kisses with her plump pink lips to Kevin’s throbbing cock before rubbing it all over her pretty face.

About five minutes later Dove is riding Kevin reverse cowgirl. Not only that but her big tits bounce and move as she wildly rides him too.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh!” Dove said as she moved her hot body moved up and down on the hung stud’s cock. “Oh my god! It’s so big! It’s so big! Ughhhhh!” The blonde starlet then has a huge smile on her face as she begins riding Kevin’s big hard dick even faster.

Sometime later Dove has slender pale legs spread wide open as Kevin pounds her snatch in the missionary position.

“Oh fuck! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! I love your big dick, Kevin.” Dove said while looking up at him with her green eyes as he continues to fuck her with his big cock. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!”

A quick video cut now shows Kevin fucking Dove doggystyle while having a firm grip on her peach-shaped ass. The handsome physical specimen continues to plow the former Liv & Maddie star like there’s no tomorrow.

“Mmhmm! Ohhhh! Mmhmm! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” Dove cried out in ecstasy as Kevin banged from behind. She then looks back at him and smiles. “None of my boyfriends have ever fucked me this good before! Holy shit! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Keep pounding my little pussy!” *moans*

Another video cut now shows the Descendants star on her knees once again blowing Kevin. She licks, sucks, jerks, and even titfucks the gifted stud’s big cock until he fires several massive ropes of hot cum onto her beautiful face, hair, and tits. Dove even begins laughing from much he is cuming he is shooting onto her body.

“Oh my god! Kevin, you gave me a cum shower.” Dove said with a big smile. She then licks some of the jizz from her mouth and begins blowing the stud’s still hard cock again. “Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!”

“There you have it! Dove chose the cock over the cash for charity on today’s edition of the show.” Jake said while looking directly into the camera. “This week’s show has come to an end and I would like to thank Dove Cameron for taking time out of her busy schedule to join us today.”

The camera then panned back to show Dove who still has a massive amount of cum on her face and is still happily blowing Kevin as well.

“Kevin, would you like to be my new boyfriend?” Dove asked with a smile. “Then I could suck on your big cock every day!” The former Disney star then laughs and returns to blowing his big dick while rubbing her pussy too.

The camera then returns to Jake as he is about to close the show.

“On that note, I will see you all again next week for a brand-new edition of Cash or Cock!” Jake said with a smile. “ Later folks!”

The host then walks off-stage as there is one final shot of Dove still giving Kevin a blowjob. Cash or Cock then goes off the end as the credits roll before the video fades to black.

Back inside the studio, Victoria is still standing next to the huge DigitalFlixxx television screen while smiling.

“That was a great episode!” Victoria said while laughing. “Dove wanted that big cock, didn’t she? I’m not sure if I would do any better than she did if I ever appeared on Cash or Cock.”

The former Eye Candy actress then returns to her comfy chair from earlier and takes a seat as the camera zooms in closer to her face.

“If you’re still not convinced to join DigitalFlixxx after that, maybe this next video will change your mind.” Victoria said with a big smile while looking at the screen. “The second video is from an episode of the highly-rated interracial series, Famous Women Go Dark. Madelaine Petsch was the featured celebrity in this edition as well. I think you’re going to enjoy it!”

*Famous Women Go Dark*

The episode begins with an outside shot of a high-rise hotel at night. The camera then transitions inside a hotel bedroom with a huge bed. Madelaine Petsch is already lying on the bed and is wearing a revealing black lace teddy that shows off her cleavage and perfect ass. The hot Riverdale star also has her amazing lips painted red as well.

“I have a secret that I want to share with you all tonight.” Madelaine said in a seductive tone as the camera zoomed in on her beautiful face. “I love big black cocks! And I am about to be fucked by one any minute now.” The beautiful redhead then licks her lips and smiles.

Madelaine is soon joined by a muscular black man by the name of G-Long. Both of his arms are covered in tattoos and he of course is packing a 12-inch cock which is swinging as he walks towards the bed.

“Oh my god! That is one big fucking black cock!” Madelaine said in a surprised yet aroused tone as her eyes were focused on G-Long’s massive dark pole. “Get over here and let me suck that big black dick!”

After G-Long lays down next to Madelaine she immediately begins slurping on his huge black cock using her incredible dick-sucking lips. The sultry redhead jerks, sucks, and licks the dark stud’s massive pole until it’s covered with her saliva.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Madelaine said as she sucked G-Long’s big black cock. “Oh my god! It’s so fucking big! I love it! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm!” She gets so into blowing his cock that she even slaps her pretty face with it a few times before laughing.

“It’s bigger than my head!” Madelaine said with a smile while pressing her face against G-Long’s huge black dick. She then returns to blowing him. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm!” The Riverdale actress then begins licking his big balls as well while jerking his dark pole using both of her manicured hands. “I love sucking on your balls! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

A video cut now shows Madelaine has removed her teddy and her incredible nude body is on full display for the camera. She then begins to give G-Long’s massive black dick a titjob.

“Mmhmm! Yesss! Fuck my titties with that big black dick.” Madelaine said in a seductive tone as she titfucked G-Long. She then attempts to deepthroat the dark performer’s huge cock.

“Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg!” Madelaine said as she managed to get a respectable 7 inches of G-Long’s man meat down her throat. “Jesus! This big black cock is more than a mouthful. She then begins blowing his saliva-soaked cock once again. Slurp! Glurg! Slurp Glurg! Slurp! Glurg!”

Another video cut now shows G-Long & Madelaine engaged in 69. She is sucking on his black cock at a quick pace while he eats her perfectly trimmed pussy.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Eat my pussy good!” Madelaine said as G-Long was licking her snatch. She then returns to jerking and sucking on his monster black cock. “Slurp! Mmmm! Glurg! Slurp! Mmmm! Glurg!” When she finishes she releases his dick to a loud pop.

“I’m ready for you to fuck me with this big black now.” Madelaine said with a naughty smile.

The video now cuts to Madelaine riding G-Long’s huge dark cock as he is holding onto her incredible ass too. G-Long & Madelaine fuck so hard and fast that the entire bed moves and shakes.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! Fuuuck!” Madelaine screamed out as she bounced up and down on the dark stud’s big dick. “Yes! Yes! Yes! That’s it! Fill up my pussy with that big black dick!” *moans*

G-Long continues to drill Madelaine’s hot box for some time as she screams out in pleasure.

Several minutes later Madelaine has her head buried in G-Long’s ass while licking up and down. She even gives his huge ball sack a few licks as well. The beautiful ginger then reaches around and begins tugging G-Long’s huge throbbing black dick while continuing to rim him.

“I love eating your ass G-Long!” Madelaine said to the camera with a big smile before she returned to giving him a rimjob while tugging on his big black dick using both of her hands. “Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!”

A video edit now shows Madelaine in the doggystyle position as G-Long plows her from behind without any mercy. He even gives her fine pale ass a few smacks as well while pounding her snatch.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm! Ughhhhh!” Madelaine cried out seductively as G-Long moved his massive black snake in and out of her wet pussy. “Holy shit! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Keep fucking me with that big black dick!” *moans*

G-Long begins plowing the gorgeous redhead even harder and faster from behind as she begins shaking her ass and gyrating her incredible body. He even pulls his big black cock out of Madelaine to spank her lovely ass cheeks for a while before he went back to fucking her.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhhh! Ughhhh!” Madelaine said while looking back at G-Long as he continued to pound her pussy. “Yeahhh! Yeahhh! Mmhmm! I love your big black cock!”

A video edit now shows Madelaine kneeling on the bed while leaning over G-Long’s right thigh as she gave him another blowjob. Meanwhile, he begins to rub her pussy lips using his right hand and squeeze her peach-shaped ass as well.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! I love sucking on this big black dick!” Madelaine said with a smile as she continued blowing G-Long.

A video edit then cuts to the Riverdale star once again riding G-Long, but this time she does it reverse cowgirl. As Madelaine rides him her nice set of tits bounce and jiggle too. The dark stud even has a grip on her amazing pale booty while she rides him too.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” Madelaine said as she rode G-Long at a quick pace. “Your big black cock is making me so fucking wet! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!”

Madelaine then begins rubbing her snatch as the dark stud bangs her. She does this until she squirts on his big black dick.

“Holy shit! That felt so good!” Madelaine screamed out with a smile as G-Long continued to fuck her even wetter pussy. “Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! You’re making me cum G-Long!” *moans*

After Madelaine’s orgasm G-Long eventually cums inside her giving her a nice creampie.

“Holy fuck! That was incredible.” Madelaine said as her body spasms from the fucking she has just received from G-Long’s massive black dick. She then smiles and begins blowing the dark-skinned stud’s cock once again.

The camera then zooms in closer to Madelaine while she gives G-Long a blowjob.

“I’m Madelaine Petsch, and you’ve been watching Famous Women Go Dark!” Madelaine said as she continued blowing G-Long. “As you can see I love big black cocks so much!” *laughs*

The video then fades to back as the episode ends.

The video now switches back to the studio as Victoria is still seated in her chair

“I think it’s safe to say that Madelaine does love big black dicks!” Victoria said with a laugh while looking at the screen. “Who knows, maybe I’ll make an appearance on Famous Women Go Dark someday. Anyway if you still haven’t decided to join DigitalFlixxx after that then the following video should help you make a decision.”

The camera then zooms in closer to Victoria after she takes a sip of water.

“The next video is an episode of the popular DigitalFlixxx series Gangbang A Star.” Victoria said in an enthusiastic tone. “Florence Pugh was the featured celebrity in this edition of the show. So let’s check it out, guys!”

*Gangbang A Star*

The episode opens inside a huge den furnished with expensive white shag carpeting in front of a fireplace. Seconds later, Florence Pugh enters the room wearing a very short red dress and matching heels. The beautiful English actress then turns around and faces the camera.

Florence instantly removes her dress before taking off her footwear. Her curvy, tanned body is now on full display for the viewers watching at home. The camera then zooms in closer to her round British ass. She then begins to shake a bit while teasing the cameraman.

“Hello, I’m Florence Pugh! Welcome to a new episode of Gangbang A Star.” Florence said in her English accent while sporting a huge smile. “Today I am going I’m going to be fucked by three very well-endowed gentlemen for your viewing pleasure. I think you’re going to love it. So let’s not waste any more time.” *laughs*

Seconds later three naked men enter the den and surround Florence. Duke, Jim & Kurt are their names. Duke is blonde, Jim is brunette and Kurt has a clean-shaven bald head. All three studs of course are perfect physical specimens and have big cocks.

Florence smiles at the sight of the three big white dicks in front of her and immediately drops to her knees. She grabs a hold of Duke’s cock and begins blowing him. As she does that she jerks off both Jim & Kurt.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Florence said with a smile while blowing Duke’s big dick. “It’s so fucking big! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!” The Midsommar star then swiftly licks his balls before turning her attention to Jim and blowing him the same way as Duke.

“I love sucking on big cocks.” Florence stated to the camera as she sucked off Jim. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! That’s it! Fuck my mouth! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg!”

The star of the upcoming Black Widow then begins giving Kurt a blowjob while Duke & Jim jerk their big cocks behind her.

“Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm!” Florence said as she continued to slurp on Kurt’s big cock. But she begins alternating between blowing the trio of studs' cocks rapidly. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Fuck, these big dicks turn me on!” *sexy moan*

As Florence continues to suck the big cocks in front of her the camera focuses on her nice round ass moving side to side as she blows the three studs.

A video cut now shows Florence engaged in standing doggy with Duke while sucking off Kurt. Duke bangs her at a quick pace while holding onto the UK actress’ shoulders with his strong hands. Meanwhile, Kurt continues to fuck her mouth with his big schlong.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Holy shit!” Florence cried out while now jerking off Kurt while looking back at Duke. “Mmhmm! Keep fucking me just like that!” She then goes back to sucking off Kurt while Duke pounds her from behind.

A new video cut now shows Florence riding Jim reverse cowgirl. She has a huge smile on her face as she bounces up and down on his big cock too. She then begins alternating between blowing Duke & Kurt who are standing to her left and right.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck the shit out of me!” Florence demanded as she rode Jim at a quick pace before returning to sucking Duke’s cock. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! It’s so good!” The British actress then begins jerking and sucking Kurt’s cock. “Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm Slurp! Mmmm!”

After riding Jim’s cock for a while Florence dismounts him, kneels between his legs, and begins sucking his dick. As she does that Kurt inserts his cock into her pussy and begins fucking her from behind.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Fuck me with that big dick!” Florence said as Jim banged her before she returned to blowing Jim. “Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!”

A new video edit shows Duke fucking Florence as she is lying on her back on the shag carpet. The blonde stud more or less jackhammers the hot British actress as her legs are spread wide open.

“Oh my god! Oh my god!” Florence cried out as Duke was plowing her. “Fuck me good with that big fucking cock! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh!”

Soon Kurt takes over and begins fucking Florence missionary. Not only that but the bald stud fucks her at a quick pace too.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” Florence said with a big smile as Kurt continued to bang her snatch. “It feels so fucking good! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!”

After another video edit, Florence is shown riding Duke. As she does, she looks back at Jim & Kurt with her brown eyes and smiles.

“I’m ready for you to fuck my arse with those big cocks!” Florence said with a naughty grin before riding Duke faster. “Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuck!”

Jim does as the UK actress requests he pours a bottle of oil over her round ass. The brunette stud then lubes up his cock, places it into Florence’s ass, and begins fucking her.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Oh my god yes!” Florence cried out as Jim pounded her now oily ass. “Oh fuck yes! That big dick feels so good in my arse!” *moans*

Duke & Jim continue to double penetrate Florence for a while.

A video edit now shows Florence riding Kurt while Duke is now fucking her round ass.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! Mmhmm!” Florence cried while riding Kurt. Meanwhile, Duke continued to pound her asshole. “Oh my god! Keep fucking arse with that big cock! Holy shit! It feels so good!” *moans*

Eventually, there is one more video edit that shows Florence having her ass fucked by Kurt while she rides Jim.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhh! Ughhhh!” Florence said while having a look of pure joy on her face as Kurt constitutes to move his cock in and out of her ass while she bounces on Jim’s dick. “Oh my god! I love big cock my arse! You’re making me cum!!” *moans*

One final video edit now shows Florence kneeled on the rug surrounded by Duke, Kurt & Jim. All three of the well-endowed studs are jerking their big cocks at her face.

“I’m want your fucking cum so bad!” Florence said in an aroused tone while rubbing her twat. “Hose my pretty face down you that hot cum!” *moans*

The trio of studs eventually begin firing off several shots of hot spunk onto Florence's face simultaneously. By the time they’re done her face, mouth, blonde hair, and tits are plastered with their cum.

“Ha! Ha! That was so much cum, guys!” Florence said with a smile as the three studs left the room.

The camera then zooms in closer to the Midsommar’s actress cum-glazed face.

“Well, I hope you enjoyed today’s edition of Gangbang A Star.” Florence said with a big smile. “I’m Florence Pugh, and I’ll see you next time. Bye!” She then smiles at the screen again as the video fades to black.

The video once again cuts back to the studio as Victoria is once again seated in her comfy chair.

“Now that was one hot gangbang!” Victoria said in an excited tone. “Florence put on one hell of a performance in that episode.” *laughs*

Victoria then stands up and looks directly at the camera.

“I hope that you have all enjoyed the free DigitalFlixxx Preview Special so far.” Victoria said before placing her hands on her hips. “I’m going to take a brief intermission now. But I will return with the second half of the show in just a few minutes. Stay tuned everyone!”

To Be Continued
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 12:41:42 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, pixidragon

Calibur009

Re: DigitalFlixxx Preview Special (Multiple Celebrities)
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2020, 05:46:03 PM »
The DigitalFlixxx Preview Special: Part Two
Hosted by Victoria Justice
Featuring: Becky G, Sydney Sweeney & Hailee Steinfeld
Codes: MF, MFF, Anal, Big Dick, Titfuck, Oral, Facial

The DigitalFlixxx Preview Special resumes after a short intermission. When the show returns Victoria Justice who is serving as the hostess is now wearing a short black leather dress and heels. She is seated on a comfy chair while taking a sip from a bottle of water.

“Welcome back to the second half of the DigitalFlixxx Preview Special.” Victoria said with a huge smile. “If you are still undecided about purchasing a subscription today I believe the final three videos will change your mind.”

Victoria then stands up and walks over to the huge television screen.

“The next video that I’m about to show you is an episode of the celebrity anal sex series, Anal All-Stars.” Victoria said with a smile. “On this particular episode, Latin music sensation Becky G was the featured performer. Let’s check it out shall we!”

*Anal All-Stars*

The video begins inside a dimly lit studio with a huge leopard print bed in the background. The camera then quickly cuts to Becky G walking onto the stage. The hot musician is wearing an orange top, jean shorts, and heels. She then smiles at the screen before doing some very provocative dancing to some generic hip-hop music.

As Becky continues to shake her ass, the camera zooms in closer to it. After she finishes her dance routine the beautiful singer smiles at the screen before walking off.

The video then transitions to Becky sitting on the edge of the leopard print bed. She is wearing a yellow lace bra, thong, and matching heels as the camera zoomed in closer to her pretty face.

“What’s up, everyone! This is your girl Becky G and on today’s edition of Anal All-Stars I’m going to have my ass fucked big dick today.” Becky said in an excited tone. I can’t wait!”

Becky then smiles before standing up and taking off her bra and thong. After taking off her bra and panties, she leans over the bed and sticks out her booty. When she does this it is revealed that she had a butt plug inside her ass the entire time. After removing the sex toy from her ass she once again begins to shake her ass for the camera.

As the Latina rap artist continues to show off for the audience watching at home, a blonde stud named Zack who is only wearing a pair of black boxer shorts and holding a bottle of oil enters the studio. He then begins to pour out and rub the oil all over Becky’s amazing-looking ass. As Zack rubs more oil onto her ass, Becky begins shaking it even faster.

“Damn, Becky! Your name should be Booty G with that ass.” Zack said in a humorous tone as his blue eyes were in awe of her body and the sexual way she was dancing.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! That was funny Zack.” Becky replied with a smile. “Why don’t you show me how much you love my booty right now then?”

Zack smiles before grabbing a hold of Becky’s ass and eating it while she shakes it in his face. He soon begins eating her pussy as well while still holding onto her ass cheeks.

“Oh shit! That feels fucking good!” Becky said in an aroused tone as Zack licked her pussy from behind. “Let’s take this to the bed now, Zack. So we can be more comfortable.”

A video edit then cuts to Becky slurping away at Zack’s long dick on the leopard print bed. She even moves her ass from side to side while doing so.

“Holy shit, Zack! Your big dick reminds me of a song I did called Banana.” Becky said with a laugh before she went back to blowing the blonde stud. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Damn, you have such a big white dick! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm!”

When Becky is done slurping on Zack’s long cock she begins to lick and suck on his balls.

“I love sucking on your big nuts too!” Becky said with a smile as she tongued Zack’s ball sack. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!” The beautiful singer then continues to suck on the blonde stud’s balls while jerking his long hard cock using her left hand.

Another video cut now shows Zack & Becky engaged in 69. Becky is once again sucking and jerking his long white dick while he licks her pussy up and down.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Yeahhhh! Eat that pussy good, Zack!” Becky said with a smile before she returned to blowing his long hard cock. “You have such a long fucking dick! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!”

Meanwhile, Zack is happily licking the hot Latina musician’s pussy before she begins shaking and moving her ass in his face.

A new video edit cuts to Zack plowing Becky’s ass doggystyle on the bed. The Latina hip-hop artist has a huge smile on her face as he does so too.

“Ughhhh! Uhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhh! Holy shit!” Becky cried out as Zack pounded her asshole. The Mexican beauty then smiles and begins moving her ass as the blonde stud fucks her ass. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! Fuck me with that long dick!” *moans*

Zack then begins fucking the hot musician’s oily booty faster as she begins shaking it.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Wear my ass with that big fucking dick!” Becky cried out as Zack pounded her asshole.

Another video edit cuts to Becky expertly riding Zack anal cowgirl.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” Becky said as she continued bouncing her ass on Zack’s big cock. “I love how that big cock feels in my ass! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!”

Minutes later a new video edit shows Becky now riding the hung blonde stud, reverse cowgirl.
Zack quickly moves his long cock in and out of the hot singer’s round booty as she bounces up and down on it. Becky even begins rubbing her snatch as well.

“I bet you love how my ass looks when it bounces on your big cock don’t you?” Becky said in a sexual tone as Zack continued to fuck her ass. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!”

“Hell yeah I do, Becky! Keep riding my dick just like that!” Zack replied with a grin as he began fucking the beautiful entertainer’s ass faster than before.

“Ughhhh! Ughhhh! Ughhhh! Holy shit!” Becky cried out while still rubbing her pussy as Zack drilled her ass. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! You’re fucking my ass so good!” *moans*

There is another video edit that now shows Becky lying prone as Zack is fucks her ass.

“Oh my god! I love how your big dick feels in my ass, Zack!” Becky said before crying out in pleasure. “Ughhhh! Ughhhh! Keep pounding my ass just like that!” The brown-skinned beauty then begins to move and shake her shapely booty.

Eventually, the blonde stud groans before pulling his long cock out of the hot Latina’s ass and proceeds to blast a huge load of cum onto her cheeks.

“Damn! Zack, you fucked my ass so good today with that big dick of yours.” Becky said with a smile before shaking her now cum glazed ass at the camera. “I’m Becky G and I have just had my ass fucked on Anal All-Stars!” The hot musician then makes the peace sign using her right hand while sticking out her tongue as she shakes her booty for the camera one last time. The video then fades to black as the episode ends.

The video then returns to the DigitalFlixxx studio as Victoria is standing on the stage next to the big screen television.

“Wow! That was some very hot anal action from Becky G.” Victoria said with a smile as she walked towards her chair and took a seat.

“Once again guys if you are still unsure about purchasing a subscription to DigitalFlixxx today then this next video should change your mind.” Victoria said with a smile as she looked directly at the screen.

“The following is a scene from the original DigitalFlixxx sex comedy/horror film Crypt Of The Big Cock Keeper.” Victoria said while adjusting a short black dress. “The scene also features Sydney Sweeney. I have a feeling you’re going to love this one.” *smiles*

*Crypt Of The Big Cock Keeper*

The scene opens with a shot of a cemetery just as the sun is getting ready to set. The video then cuts to the door of a crypt that is sealed shut and has a golden crest of a very well-endowed man on it.

Moments later a blue car pulls up to the cemetery. Sydney Sweeney then exits the vehicle while dressed in a denim jacket, white top, jeans, and brown ankle boots. The beautiful blonde is also holding a flashlight and a sheet of paper with instructions written on it.

“According to the instructions the crypt door will open only if I strip down to my underwear.” Sydney said while looking over the notes on the sheet of paper. “That’s just fucking stupid! But I’m no stranger to taking off my clothes so why not!” She then breaks the fourth wall by winking at the camera.

Once Sydney takes off her clothing, she is now only wearing a pink bra and panties. A bra that can barely contain the hot young woman’s huge breasts I might add. The door to the crypt soon opens while making a loud creaking noise and the candles inside the crypt’s corridor magically light up as well.

“What the fuck?!” Sydney said in a surprised tone. “This crypt guy’s dick better be worth it! Especially if I have to deal with creepy shit like this.”

The busty actress then enters the crypt and when she does gothic horror music that sounds like it is being played on an organ plays in the background. As Sydney looks around she pretends to be scared of the cheesy-looking fake skulls on the ground and the obvious fake bats flying around as well.

Once the young star makes her way to the end of the crypt she sees a throne made of stone. Seated on it is a pale man wearing a brown hooded robe and his face is painted to look like a skull as well.

“Who are you? And why have you entered my crypt?” The mysterious man asked Sydney in an overly dramatic manner.

“My name is Sydney Sweeney, and I’m here to find the Big Cock Keeper.” Sydney replied while trying not to laugh at how ridiculous he looked. “Are you him?”

“Yes, Sydney! I am the one that you seek!” The man replied with a chuckle. “The Big Cock Keeper is indeed my moniker, but you may refer to me as The Keeper!”

“Well Mr. Keeper, can I please see your big cock?” Sydney asked while once again trying not to laugh at the actor who portrays the Keeper and his overacting.

The Keeper laughs before standing up from his throne. He then disrobes and shows the hot blonde starlet his huge pale cock.

“Is this what you came for Sydney?” The Keeper asked with a chuckle while holding his lengthy cock in his right hand.

“Oh my fucking god!” Sydney said as her blue eyes grew wide while making a big dick reaction face. “Holy shit! That is the biggest cock I’ve ever seen.”

Sydney soon regains her composure while walking closer to The Keeper’s throne.

“Mr. Keeper, I want you to fuck me with your big cock.” Sydney said in a desperate tone. “No other cocks have been able to satisfy me lately. And I need a good fuck so bad! It’s the reason I came to this crypt to find you.”

“Miss Sweeney, I will grant your request.” The Keeper said with a half-smile. “Prepare to receive the dicking you so desperately crave. Ha! Ha! Ha!”

Sydney with a huge smile then claps in excitement.

“That is where I am going to pleasure you.” The Keeper said while pointing towards a huge slab covered by a red sheet. “Are you ready, Sydney?”

“Yes I am, Mr. Keeper!” Sydney said in a joyful tone. “I can’t wait for  you to fuck my brains out with that huge cock!” She then smiles again as walks over to the slab while removing her bra and panties.

The Keeper soon joins Sydney who is now nude while kneeling on top of the slab. The Euphoria actress soon grabs his big cock by its base and begins jerking it. She then opens her mouth and starts sucking away at the mysterious man’s massive dick.

“Slurp! Slurp! Glurg! Slurp! Slurp! Glurg!” Sydney said as she was blowing The Keeper like no tomorrow. The blonde’s huge breasts begin bouncing from how fast she is sucking his huge cock too. “Oh my god! It’s the biggest cock ever! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Glurg! Glurg! Mmmm! Mmmm! Slurp! Slurp! Mmmm!”

Sydney soon sticks out her wet tongue and begins slapping The Keeper’s huge man meat onto it. The busty blonde then wraps her pink lips back around his huge cock and begins blowing him once again.

“I wish I would have tried to find you sooner, Mr. Keeper.” Sydney said while jerking his cock using both of her hands. She then begins licking on his balls for a bit before she went back to sucking him off. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

When Sydney is done with her oral worship of The Keeper’s big cock she places it between her chest and begins giving him a titjob.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Oh my god!” Sydney said with a smile. “Your cock is just so big Mr. Keeper! Ohhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! I’ve never titfucked a cock this big before!” *giggles*

Because The Keeper’s cock is so long, Sydney can blow him while titfucking him at the same time.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! I love your big dick Mr. Keeper.” Sydney said while jerking and licking his massive dong. The hot blonde then starts to playfully smack her face with his big cock as well. “Fuck! It’s as big as my head! Slurp! Glurg! Slurp! Glurg! Slurp!”

A video edit now shows The Keeper’s head buried between Sydney’s thighs as he eats her out.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuuck! Sydney cried out as The Keeper pleasured her with his tongue. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! I love how you eat my pussy!” *moans*

After The Keeper licks Sydney’s hot box for a while he finally begins to fuck her with his huge cock. The mysterious pale man delivers several fast strokes to her snatch as she cries out in pleasure.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuuck! It’s just fucking big!” Sydney screamed out as The Keeper continued to fuck her as she lies on the slab with her legs spread open.

Another video edit cuts to The Keeper banging the hot starlet from behind on top of the stone slab. The tall pale man also has a handful of Sydney’s round ass as he pounds her doggystyle too.

“Ughhhh! Ughhhh! Ohhhh! Holy shit!” Sydney said as her big tits bounced while The Keeper was fucking her.  She then looks back at him and smiles. “Fuck yes! Give it to me Mr. Keeper! Stretch my pussy with that big cock! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!”

The video soon cuts to Sydney on her knees once again blowing The Keeper’s big cock and even licking on his balls too.

“Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! I love sucking on your big cock Mr. Keeper.” Sydney said a big smile before going right back to taking more of his huge cock down her throat. “Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg!”

When Sydney is done blowing the mysterious Keeper, she then lies down on the slab, and she quickly mounts him. She then begins riding his huge cock cowgirl as her big tits once again bounce up and down.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! I love your big fucking cock, Mr. Keeper!” Sydney shouted while sporting a huge grin as she continued to ride his massive pole. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! Pound my pussy good, Mr, Keeper!” *moans*

“Sydney, your pussy is exquisite!” The Keeper said as he moved his big cock in and out of the actress’ snatch at a quick pace.

“Oh, fuck! You’re making me cum, Mr. Keeper!” Sydney cried out as she continued riding him.

Another video edit cuts to Sydney lying on the slab as The Keeper is on top of her while sawing his huge cock between her tits at a quick pace.

“Mmhmm! Fuck my titties with your huge cock Mr. Keeper. It feels so good!” Sydney said in an aroused tone while looking up at him with her blue eyes as he continued to titfuck her. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhhh!”

The Keeper soon lets out a loud groan before firing off several ropes of hot cum onto Sydney’s huge boobs, neck, and lastly onto her beautiful face.

“Oh my god! Mr. Keeper no has ever fucked me like that before.” Sydney said with a huge smile while sporting a cum facial. “Thank you so much!”

“That was indeed an incredible fuck, Sydney!” The Keeper replied before returning to his throne and putting his robe back on. “If you are ever in need of my big cock again just return, and I will take care of you. Ha! Ha! Ha!”

“Trust me I will Mr. Keeper.” Sydney responded with a smile.

A video edit then shows Sydney leaving The Keeper’s crypt. It is now dark outside as she quickly puts her clothes back on and heads to her car.

“I can’t wait to return to this crypt.” Sydney said with a smile before driving off from the cemetery.

The video then fades to black as the scene comes to a close.

The video returns to the studio as the camera zooms in on Victoria’s legs before panning up to her face as she sits in her chair.

“Sydney took The Keeper’s big cock well didn’t she?” Victoria said with a smile. “I’m not sure if crypts like that exist but if they do I will be the first in line to visit it.” The beautiful brunette then laughs. “But seriously if a sequel to Crypt Of The Big Cock Keeper gets made I would love to appear in it.” *laughs*

“Anyway, we are close to the end of our free preview special.” Victoria said before walking over to the huge television screen again. “I believe this final video will change your mind if you haven’t purchased a subscription to the website yet.”

“The final video is an episode of my show Fuck Talk.” Victoria said while looking directly into the camera. “It is a late-night talk show that I host in which a celebrity guest and I talk about their sex lives. My guest for this episode was Hailee Steinfeld, and it was pretty fun chatting with her. So let’s watch it right now!”

*Fuck Talk*

The episode begins already in progress as the host Victoria Justice is seated on her host chair while looking at the camera. The hot hostess is wearing a short shimmering silver dress that showcases her amazing slender legs, and black heels.

“Ladies and gentlemen welcome to another edition of Fuck Talk!” Victoria said with her trademark beautiful smile. “My guess tonight is a very talented actress and an accomplished singer. I’m sure you’ve seen her in The Edge of Seventeen, the Pitch Perfect films, and Bumblebee. She is Hailee Steinfeld!” *applauds*

Hailee then walks out to the Fuck Talk set. She has a huge smile on her face while sporting pink lip gloss, a short purple dress, and gold heels. Once on stage she and Victoria embrace and before she takes a seat on the guest chair.

“How are you doing tonight, Hailee?” Victoria asked.

“I’m doing fine Victoria. Thanks for asking.” Hailee replied with a smile.

“Hailee, you have a song called Love Myself. Is it about masturbation?” Victoria asked in an inquisitive tone while giving her a knowing look.

“Yes, it is Victoria!” Hailee replied. “The song is pretty self-explanatory.” *laughs*

“Well, there is nothing wrong with a little self-care. Am I right, Hailee?” Victoria responded with a laugh.

“Not at all, I do it all the time, Victoria.” Hailee replied with a naughty grin.

“So how is it like to be friends with Taylor Swift?” Victoria asked. “ Also what do you two like to do together?”

“Being friends with Taylor is amazing and I love being part of her Squad!” Hailee replied in an excited tone. “Let’s just say that we have a lot of wild and sexy fun together.” *laughs*

“I guess I’ll use my imagination for that wild and sexy fun part!” Victoria responded with a smile.

“Things are never boring when you’re hanging out with Taylor. That’s for sure.” Hailee replied.

“Well Hailee, I have one final question for you tonight.” Victoria said while looking directly at her.  “Are you ready for it?”

“I’m ready, Victoria! What is the question?” Hailee replied.

“What is your favorite sexual activity?” Victoria asked.

“Well, besides having threesomes with various members of the Squad, I enjoy sucking big cocks!” Hailee replied with a naughty smile. “And they have to be at least 9 inches for me to even give them any attention.” *laughs*

“Is that right, Hailee? I would have never guessed that you would be a size queen.” Victoria said with a laugh. “Well, I am too! So we have that in common.”

“Oh yeah! I love big cocks, Victoria!” Hailee replied while rubbing her thigh seductively as the camera zoomed in closer to her. “So, do you have a big cock for me today?”

“Yes, I do Hailee.” Victoria responded with a chuckle. “I believe my friend Matt has more than enough cock to keep you happy tonight, Hailee.” *laughs*

Matt then walks out to the stage. He is tall with black hair, dressed in a black t-shirt with the Fuck Talk logo on it, jeans, and tennis shoes.

“Golly! Matt is packing a big one isn’t he, Victoria?” Hailee asked as her brown eyes were focused on the bulge coming from the stud’s jeans.

“Why don’t you see for yourself, Hailee.” Victoria replied with a naughty smile.

Hailee soon drops to her knees in front of Matt, unzips his jeans, and pulls out his 10-inch dick.

“Holy shit! That is a big one!” Hailee said in a surprised tone before smiling. The actress/musician then begins stroking his cock. “You’re right Victoria, Matt’s cock is huge! I may need some help with it.”

“I didn’t have plans to get involved with the guest action tonight, Hailee.” Victoria replied with a smile. “But since you need my help I’m more than happy to join in.” She then leaves her host chair and kneels next to her guest.

Victoria & Hailee then smile at each other and begin blowing Matt’s big cock together. They even use the corn on the cob technique as they lick the sides of his huge dick up and down before meeting at the head of his cock.

“Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!” Victoria & Hailee said in unison as they continued to suck Matt’s cock. “Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!”

After a few minutes, Hailee takes over sucking Matt’s cock while Victoria begins licking his balls. The True Grit actress then jerks his cock with her fine manicured hands as she blows it at a quick pace.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Hailee said as she happily sucked on Matt’s big dick. “It’s just so fucking big! I bet you gave him a blowjob before too, Victoria. Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm Slurp!”

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Yes, I have Hailee.” Victoria replied while tonguing Matt’s balls. “Right before the show. I was just supposed to measure his cock, but I just couldn’t help myself.” She then laughs and goes right back to licking and sucking on the hung stud’s balls. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

“And I thought I was bad!” Hailee said with a laugh as she began taking more of Matt’s cock down her throat. “Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Oh my god! That is one fucking big dick! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!”

As the Bumblebee actress continues her oral assault on Matt’s big cock, Victoria begins removing her dress. The beautiful host then takes over blowing him while her guest begins licking his balls.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Victoria said as sucked Matt’s big hard cock. “I made the right decision using you for the show tonight, Matt. Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm!”

Hailee has now removed her dress as well, she then goes right back to swiftly licking on Matt’s balls.

“I agree, Victoria. And his balls are so big too!” Hailee said with a smile before sucking on his balls again. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! I was just going to suck Matt’s cock tonight, but I want him to fuck me too.” *laughs*

A video edit now shows Hailee bent over the guest seat as Matt plows her from behind as Victoria observes the action from her host chair.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Oh, my fucking god!” Hailee screamed out as Matt continued to fuck her behind. The beautiful brunette actress then begins shaking her ass as the hung stud continues banging her. “I love how your big cock feels in my pussy! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!”

“I knew that you were going to enjoy Matt’s cock, Hailee.” Victoria said with a smile while watching the action.

“Mmhmm! His big cock feels so good!” Hailee replied as Matt was still fucking her from behind. “Fuck me harder with that big dick! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhh!”

A video edit cuts to Hailee riding Matt as he sits on the guest seat. The camera even zooms in closer to Hailee’s incredible ass while she rides him too.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhhh! Holy shit!” Hailee cried out as she continued to ride Matt’s big cock. “I love riding big fucking dicks like this! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” She then begins bouncing up and down on his cock even faster.

Matt then begins fucking the Dickinson actress even faster while holding onto her ass.

“Damn! Glad to see that you enjoy Matt’s cock, Hailee.” Victoria said with a smile while pleasuring herself.

Another video edit now shows Hailee riding Matt reverse cowgirl.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Fuuuuck!” Hailee said with a smile as she continued riding Matt’s dick. The beautiful musician’s b-cup tits jiggle as she bounces up and down on his big hard cock. “Oh my god! Holy shit! His cock is so fucking good!” *moans*

A few minutes later Hailee looks over at Victoria and smiles.

“I want to see you ride Matt’s big cock now, Victoria.” Hailee said before dismounting the dark-haired hunk. “I know you want to do it.” *smiles*

“I know you know me well, Hailee.” Victoria replied with a smile. The beautiful host then leaves her chair, mounts Matt, and begins riding his big dick reverse cowgirl just like Hailee did earlier.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! Fuck he has a big cock!” Victoria said as she continued riding Matt. Her nice set of tits also move and shake from how fast she is riding him too. “Ohhhh! Mmhmm! Ohhhhh! Yeahhhh!”

“Ride Matt’s cock good Victoria. I can see that you’re loving it!” Hailee said while now seated in the host chair pleasuring herself to the action. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!”

“Oh my god! Tear my fucking my pussy up with that big cock!” Victoria said as she began bouncing her ass off of his cock faster than before. “Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Fuck me good, Matt!” *moans*

After a video edit, Hailee is now shown lying on the guest seat with her long legs spread wide open as Matt plows her. The tall hunk moves his big cock in and out of the Starving singer at a quick pace.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” Hailee said as Matt continued to pound her pussy. She even begins to rub it herself while looking up at him with her brown eyes. “Fuuuuck! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Fuck me! Fuck me with that big fucking cock!” *moans*

“You’re taking Matt’s big cock so well, Hailee.” Victoria said in an aroused tone while once again pleasuring herself as she sat in her host chair. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Oh, fuck!”

One final video edit cuts to Hailee on her knees again using her perfect pink lips to blow Matt like there is no tomorrow.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Hailee said as she was sucking the stud’s huge cock. “I want your fucking cum now! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp Mmmm!”

Matt soon groans from the blowjob Hailee is giving him and proceeds to paint her beautiful face with several thick ropes of hot cum. After he cums the talented starlet laughs and begins to greedily suck on his big cock again.

“I think you drained Matt’s balls, Hailee.” Victoria said with a chuckle.

“That was so much cum from such a big hard cock!” Hailee said in a sexual tone while now licking the head of Matt’s dick up and down. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

“Well, guys! That is all the time we have for this edition of Fuck Talk.” Victoria said while looking at the camera. “I want to thank my guest Hailee Steinfeld for taking time out of her busy schedule to appear today.”

“Thanks for having me, Victoria. I'd love to do this again.” Hailee replied with a smile before she returned to giving Matt a blowjob.

The camera then cuts back to Victoria sitting in her host chair.

“I’ll see you guys again for next week’s Fuck Talk.” Victoria said as she waved to the screen as the credits began to roll, and the show went off the air.

Back inside the DigitalFlixxx studio, Victoria is now seen sucking the long cock of the stagehand from earlier.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Phil, your cock is so long!” Victoria said with a smile as she continued to blow the blonde stagehand. But she soon stops when she realizes that the preview show is over.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! I’m sorry about that.” Victoria said with a laugh while now jerking off Phil using her right hand. “I got a little distracted there. Anyway, I enjoyed interviewing Hailee. It was a very fun episode. But unfortunately, the DigitalFlixxx Preview Special has come to a close.”

Phil continues to grunt as Victoria gives him a handjob.

“But don’t worry if you become a subscriber today for only $8.95, you’ll be able to watch all of these amazing programs whenever you want!” Victoria said in an excited tone while jerking Phil’s cock faster.

The camera then zooms in closer to the beautiful hostess’ face just before Phil fires a sizable load of cum onto it.

“Fuck! I didn’t think you’ll cum this soon, Phil.” Victoria said with a laugh while now sporting a cum facial. “I hope you guys take advantage of this special deal today, and thank you for watching. Bye!”

Victoria then blows a kiss to the camera before giving Phil another blowjob. The video then turns black as the preview special goes off the air.

The End
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 12:43:41 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, TLMorgan, DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, elux10

TLMorgan

Re: DigitalFlixxx Preview Special (Multiple Celebrities) [Part 1 & 2]
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2020, 01:04:22 PM »
Victoria was right. I did love the Crypt of the Big Cock Keeper.  8#=D

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA