Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Celebrity Clinic (Multiple Celebrities)  (Read 8738 times)

Calibur009

Celebrity Clinic (Multiple Celebrities)
« on: January 21, 2021, 05:17:34 AM »
Celebrity Clinic: Part One
Written by Calibur009
Codes: MF, MFF, Oral, Big Dick

The Cast:
Kate Hudson as Dr. Hudson, MD (Medical Doctor)

Scarlett Johansson as Dr. Johansson, OD (Doctor of Optometry)

Vanessa Hudgens as Dr. Hudgens, DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy)

Alison Brie as Dr. Brie, DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery)

Eiza Gonzalez as Dr. Gonzalez, PharmD (Doctor of Pharmacy)

Dove Cameron as Nurse Cameron, RN (Registered Nurse)

Camila Mendes as Camila

Laura Harrier as Laura

Welcome to the Celebrity Clinic, a small but efficient outpatient center based in Burbank, California. This clinic is run by me, Dr. Kate Hudson, MD. My team of medical professionals always provides the best care for the patients of our clinic. Rather they need a prescription filled, an eye exam, physical therapy, or even dental surgery. We have them covered! Now that the introduction is over here is a look at the average workweek of my staff here at Celebrity Clinic.

It is Monday morning as Mike Jefferson was seated on a sturdy blue & white medical chair inside the examination room of Celebrity Clinic. Mike has brown hair and a beard. He is also dressed in jeans, a t-shirt, and dress shoes.

Seven minutes later Dr. Eiza Gonzalez, the clinic’s resident pharmacist enters the room to consult him. She is wearing a white lab coat, a purple blouse, a black skirt, and heels.

“Good morning Mr. Jefferson, what seems to be the trouble today?” Eiza asked.

“This is the problem, Dr. Gonzalez.” Mike replied while pointing to his crotch. “I think the medication you prescribed to me last week made my penis bigger. A lot bigger!”

“Wow! That is odd Mr. Jefferson.” Eiza replied as her brown eyes focused on the huge erection coming from Mike’s jeans.

Mike then hands Dr. Gonzalez a plastic bag with his medication inside it. After examining the prescription, she thinks to herself before gasping.

“Damn! Mr. Jefferson, it would appear that I accidentally prescribed you penis enlargement pills instead of your correct medication.” Eiza said in a consoling tone. “I am so sorry!”

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Well, that explains why I’ve had a raging hard-on for the past week now.” Mike replied with a grin. “So, Dr. Gonzalez, is there anything you can do to take care of it?”

“Yes, there is Mr. Jefferson!” Eiza responded with a big smile. “But first I need you to remove your pants so that I can see the erection. That way I can diagnose it properly.”

“Okay, Dr. Gonzalez,” Mike replied while taking off his pants and underwear. When he does his long erect penis springs right out.

“Oh my god, Mr. Jefferson!” Eiza said when she saw his large penis. “It’s so big! And it’s throbbing like mad too!”

The beautiful pharmacist then smiles at her patient before kneeling in front of him. She grabs his huge dick by its base and begins sucking away at it.

“Holy shit! That feels great.” Mike said with a smile as Dr. Gonzalez was blowing him.

“Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!” I have a lot of experience in this area, Mr. Jefferson.” Eiza replied with a smile before she went back to sucking his big cock while jerking it as well. “Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!”

The gorgeous pharmacist continues to give her patient a blowjob until she stands up and begins to remove her clothing. Now completely nude Dr. Gonzalez returns to blow Mike’s big cock.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Eiza said while blowing Mike. The hot brunette even begins to slap her face with his cock a few times before licking his balls. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

When she is finished blowing Mike, Dr. Gonzalez takes a seat on the medical exam chair. She then instructs Mike to eat her pussy which he does.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! You’re doing that so well, Mr. Jefferson.” Eiza said in an aroused tone as he continued to eat her out.

Once Mike is done licking Dr. Gonzalez’s pussy he inserts his big cock into her pussy lips and begins fucking her. The hot pharmacist then spreads her long legs as her patient continues to bang her while she sits on the exam chair.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” Eiza cried out as Mike fucked her. “Mmhmm! Keep fucking me with that big dick!” *moans*

About six minutes later Dr. Gonzalez is on her knees again blowing Mike’s big hard dick like there’s no tomorrow. She then gives him a titjob as well with her amazing breasts.

“I can’t believe how big those pills make your cock, Mr. Jefferson.” Eiza said while titfucking him. “But lucky for you that I love sucking big dicks.” She then laughs before going right back to blowing Mike’s throbbing hard cock. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

“I can see that you do, Dr. Gonzalez.” Mike replied with a chuckle before letting out a few groans from how well the hot pharmacist is sucking him off. As Eiza titfucks Mike she begins catching the head of his cock in her mouth a few times too.

Sometime later Dr. Gonzalez is now riding Mike cowgirl as he sits on the exam chair.

“Oh my god! I love how this big hard cock feels in my pussy.” Eiza said as she continued to bounce up and down on Mike’s dong. Her tits even begin to bounce and jiggle as she rides him too. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! Holy shit!”

Mike then begins to grab and rub Dr. Gonzalez’s tits as she continues to ride his big throbbing cock. He then starts to suck on her brown nipples too.

“Ahhhh! Ahhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Fuuuck!” Eiza cried out as Mike moved his big cock in and out of her snatch. “Pound my pussy with that big hard cock!” *moans*

When Dr. Gonzalez finishes riding Mike, she drops to her knees and begins giving him another blowjob. This time  she uses both her hands to jerk his cock while sucking on his balls.

Ten minutes later Dr. Gonzalez is bent over the exam chair as Mike is pounding her from behind. The talented pharmacist soon takes her patient’s long-hard cock balls deep.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhh! Oh my god, yes!” Eiza screamed out as her hung patient continued to bang her from behind. “Fuck me good with that big cock, Mr. Jefferson!” *moans*

Mike begins fucking the hot Spanish pharmacist faster as he holds onto her hips while she moves her body to keep up with him. Eiza then wiggles her a nice ass while Mike is banging her with his big hard dick.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh! Yes, you’re making me cum, Mr. Jefferson.” Eiza cried out as he banged her at a quick pace. “Mmhmm! Ohhhh! Yeahhhh! Ughhhh!”

Sometime later, Dr. Gonzalez is once again on her knees sucking Mike’s big throbbing cock.

“I want you to hose my face down with your cum, Mr. Jefferson.” Eiza said while now jerking Mike’s dick with her right hand and fondling his balls using her left hand.

Mike soon grunts before blasting Dr. Gonzalez’s beautiful visage with a sizable amount of hot cum. Some of it even lands on her tits as well.

“That was exactly the amount of cum I expected from such a big cock.” Eiza said with a smile before giving his dick a lick. “I see that your cock is still big but at least it’s no longer raging.” *laughs*

“Thanks, Dr. Gonzalez, for taking care of that raging hard-on for me.” Mike replied while letting out a few deep breaths.

“It was my pleasure, Mr. Jefferson. I’m going to suggest you continue taking two of those enlargement pills daily.” Eiza said with a smile while giving Mike a handjob. “There are no health risks involved in taking them either. I will even write you up a prescription for them right now.”

“Cool! It’s going to be fun having a huge cock.” Mike replied with a big smile. “Thanks again, Dr. Gonzalez.”

“I believe that’s all for today, Mr. Jefferson.” Eiza said while still jerking his cock. “But I will need to see you again next week to check up on your progress.”

“I can do that, Dr. Gonzalez.” Mike replied while looking down at Eiza giving him a handjob.

“Great! Now let me write that prescription for you.” Eiza responded with a smile before leaving the examination room while still sporting a cum facial.

On a Tuesday afternoon in Burbank, a woman by the name of Camila Mendes has just called Celebrity Clinic using her iPhone. She is a beautiful woman with movie star looks. Camila has black hair and is wearing a yellow halter top, jean shorts, and white tennis shoes.

Sitting next to her on the couch is her boyfriend Scott Castle, a buff man with blonde hair and only has a towel covering his crotch area as well as a cold compress on top of it.

“Don’t worry Scott! I just talked to the nurse from Celebrity Clinic.” Camila said in a concerned tone. “She told me that the clinic’s physical therapist will be here soon to take a look at you.”

“I hope so, Camila.” Scott said before groaning. “My groin is killing me!”

Fifteen minutes later Camila’s doorbell rings.

“That should be the physical therapist.” Camila said as she left the couch to go answer the door. When she opens the door, Dr. Vanessa Hudgens is standing on the other side.

The beautiful therapist is dressed in a black sports bra, form-fitting leggings, and athletic footwear. Dr. Hudgens is also wearing a stethoscope and is carrying a medical bag as well.

“Hello, I’m Dr. Hudgens, the physical therapist from Celebrity Clinic.” Vanessa said with a smile as she walked into the house. “You’re Carmella, right?”

“Yes, I am Dr. Hudgens.” Camila replied. “I called about my boyfriend’s pulled groin. Please follow me, I'll take you to him.”

“Alright! Lead the way, Camila.” Vaness responded. “Haven’t I seen you on a TV show?”

“I don’t think so.” Camila replied with a laugh. “But I do get asked that question a lot. I can say the same about you, Dr. Hudgens. I honestly thought you were a movie star when I opened the door.” *laughs*

“Ha! Ha! Ha! What a coincidence.” Vanessa responded with a laugh. “People say that to me all the time too. So, I guess we have something in common, Camila.”

Once inside the den, Dr. Hudgens takes a seat next to Scott and begins to examine his injury.

“So, Scott, how exactly did you suffer a groin pull?” Vanessa asked in a concerned tone.

“Dr. Hudgens to be truthful it happened when we were having sex on the couch.” Camila replied with a sly smile. “While I was riding Scott, I encouraged him to fuck me harder so that may have led to him pulling his groin.”

“Is that right?” Vanessa said with a smirk. “Well, I may have a technique that should relieve the pain Scott is feeling quickly. That is if it’s only a minor injury nothing too serious.”

Dr. Hudgens then removes the compress and towel that was covering Scott’s crotch. When she does, his big thick cock begins moving.

“Oh my god!” Vanessa gasped as she saw her patient’s erect penis. But being a professional in her field she quickly regains her composure. “Let me massage your groin using my special technique, Scott. I’m sure it will make you feel much better.”

“Sure! Anything to make this pain go away.” Scott replied before groaning again.

Dr. Hudgens smiles before applying some oil to her hands. She then begins to massage Scott’s swollen groin as Camila watches on as the hot therapist rubs her boyfriend’s groin muscle.

“Does that feel better now, Scott?” Vanessa asked after massaging his groin for the past 10 minutes.

“Damn! It does!” Scott replied with a smile. “Thank you, Dr. Hudgens!”

“That was incredible. Dr. Hudgens, your technique worked.” Camila said with a smile. “Scott does look so much better now.”

“No problem! Just doing my job.” Vanessa replied with a smile while wiping the extra oil from her hands using a towel. “But I still need to see if Scott's groin is better now. So that it can heal properly.”

Dr. Hudgens begins to take off her sports bra before taking off her shoes and pulling off her leggings. Now nude the beautiful therapist mounts Scott’s cock and begins to ride him.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Camila said in an annoyed tone. “That’s my boyfriend, only I get to ride his big dick!”

“Please calm down Camila. I am a trained professional physical therapist.” Vanessa said while riding Scott’s cock at a quick pace. “Trust me! This is the best way to determine if Scott will make a full recovery from his groin pull. Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Holy shit!”

“Okay, Dr. Hudgens. I suppose that makes sense.” Camila replied while shaking her head.

Dr. Hudgens soon smiles and licks her lips as she continues to bounce up and down on Scott’s big fat cock.

“I see that you’re enjoying my boyfriend’s dick, Dr. Hudgens.” Camila said with a sly smile while watching the therapist wildly ride Scott.

“Yes, I am, Camila.” Vanessa said while working her ass while riding the blonde hunk. “I understand why you pushed him to fuck you harder. Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Fuck he has some good dick!” *moans*

Scott begins fucking Dr. Hudgens is faster and even gives her incredible booty as smack as well.

“Okay Dr. Hudgens, I think you’ve had more than enough fun riding Scott’s cock.” Camila said while removing her clothes. “I would like to ride my boyfriend’s dick again now!”

“Of course, Camila.” Vanessa replied with a laugh. “I got carried away there.” She then dismounts Scott’s big hard cock and Camila quickly takes her place.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Shit!” Camila said as she shook her amazing ass while riding her boyfriend’s big cock. “This is why I love bouncing on your cock Scott! Because you fuck me so good!” *moans*

Dr. Hudgens is now sitting on the floor while watching Camila ride Scott. She then begins to pleasure herself using her right hand.

After a few minutes, Camila dismounts Scott. The dark-haired beauty then kneels between her boyfriend’s muscular legs and begins jerking his big dick.

“Dr. Hudgens since you loved riding Scott’s dick you are going to love sucking it too!” Camila said with a smile. “So why don’t you join me?”

“I would love to, Camila.” Vanessa replied before joining Camila to give Scott a double blowjob.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!” Camila & Vanessa said as they continued to suck Scott’s big cock. As the two women blow the blonde hunk, they begin shaking their assess as well. Vanessa eventually takes over while Camila begins licking his balls.

“I have to say that it’s fun blowing Scott with another woman.” Camila said while licking Scott’s balls. “Also call me Camila, after all, you did heal Scott’s groin so that he can fuck me again. Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

“Well, Camila group sex can be very healthy for a relationship.” Vanessa replied before blowing Scott again. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

Six minutes later, Dr. Hudgens is riding Scott reverse cowgirl on the couch.

“I honestly believe you’re going to make a full recovery, Scott.” Vanessa said while bouncing up and down on his cock while her tits moved and jiggled as well. “Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Fuck me good, Scott!” *moans*

When Dr. Hudgens has finished her dick riding fun, Camila takes her place and begins riding her boyfriend reverse cowgirl as well. Just like the hot doctor before her, Camila’s great set of tits move and jiggle as well from how fast she is riding Scott’s big cock.

“Yeahhhh! Yeahhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm! Oh my god!” Camila cried out as Scott moved his cock in and out of her pussy at a quick pace. “Yes! Yes! Yes! I love riding your big fat cock!” *moans*

Camila & Dr. Hudgens would continue taking turns riding Scott’s cock for some time. Now both ladies are in the doggystyle position as the blonde hunk is now fucking Dr. Hudgens from behind.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Fuck that pussy good, Scott.” Vanessa said with a smile before grinding her ass while she is being fucked. “Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Yeahhhh!”

Scott eventually pulls out of Dr. Hudgens and begins fucking Camila.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! Oh, fuck!” Camila cried out as her boyfriend banged her from behind. I know you love looking at my ass when you fuck me, baby! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm! Ughhhh!”

“Fuck yeah, Camila!” Scott replied while fucking her. “You have a great ass. So do you, Dr. Hudgens.” He then begins pounding his hot girlfriend even faster.

“Thank you, Scott.” Vanessa responded.

After banging the two sexy women for a while, Scott is on the verge of blowing his load. He soon pulls out of Camila and sprays her ass down with a load of hot cum. But luckily for Dr. Hudgens he still has enough to cover her fine ass with the hot sticky wet stuff as well.

“That was a lot of cum, baby!” Camila said while shaking her cum covered ass.

“Yes! It was Camila. That means Scott is healthy.” Vanessa replied with a smile while also shaking her now spunk-soaked ass as well. “Scott is quite the physical specimen and I think he is going to make a full recovery. Also, you can call me Vanessa since we’re friends now.” *laughs*

“Once again thank you so much Vanessa for making Scott feel better.” Camila responded in a cheerful tone. “Now I’ll be able to bounce on his big fat cock every day again.” *smiles*

“No need to thank me, Camila. It’s my job to make people feel better after all.” Vanessa said after cleaning herself up and putting her clothes back. “But I may have to make another house call next week to make sure that Scott has fully recovered.”

“I would like that, Vanessa.” Camila replied while now sitting on Scott’s lap. “I think my boyfriend would like that too.”

Scott nods in agreement with a huge smile on his face.

“Well, it’s settled then.” Vanessa replied while picking up her medical bag. “So, I’ll see you two again next week. Bye!”

After Dr. Hudgens leaves her house, Camila begins riding Scott’s cock again.

Back at Celebrity Clinic, Nurse Dove Cameron is seated at the front desk doing some filing work. The blonde nurse is dressed in red scrubs and white sneakers. As she is working a patient walks into the clinic and immediately makes a beeline to the front desk.

He is a biracial black man with an athletic build, a short haircut, and has tattoos on both of his muscular arms. He is also wearing a tank top, jeans, and sneakers as well.

“Hello! Welcome to Celebrity Clinic. I’m Nurse Cameron and what can I do for you today?” Dove asked as her green eyes were fixated on the handsome patient.

“Good day Nurse Cameron. My name is Jordan Michaels and I had an appointment to see Dr. Hudgens today for some physical therapy.” Jordan replied in a deep voice.

“Well Mr. Michaels, Dr. Hudgens isn’t here at the moment. She had to leave for an emergency house call.” Dove responded while checking Jordan's information. “But sometimes I work with her, so maybe I could see you today instead.” *smiles*

“That would be fine Nurse Cameron.” Jordan replied with a grin.

“Okay just follow me to the exam room, Mr. Michaels.” Dove said as she left her seat at the front desk while giving Jordan a seductive look.

Jordan does just that and follows the hot blonde nurse to the examination room.

“According to your file Mr. Michaels you and Dr. Hudgens do weekly stretching exercises. Is that correct?” Dove asked while looking over Jordan’s chart.

“Yes! That is correct, Nurse Cameron.” Jordan replied while facing the hot nurse.

“Okay Mr. Michaels, let's get started doing those stretching exercises.” Dove with a naughty smile said in a sexual tone while eyeing the bulge coming from Jordan’s jeans.

Seven minutes later Jordan has a huge grin on his face as Nurse Cameron is on her knees giving him a blowjob.

“I can’t speak for Dr. Hudgens but sucking on a big cock like this is my favorite type of stretching exercise.” Dove said with a laugh before wrapping her pink plump lips back around her patient’s big brown cock. Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm!”

“Damn! Nurse Cameron, you’re as good as Dr. Hudgens when it comes to sucking a dick.” Jordan replied before groaning.

“Thanks for the compliment, Mr. Michaels.” Dove responded with a big smile. “That's why I’m the head nurse around here.” She then laughs and goes back to blowing him and even licks his balls as well while jerking his big dick.

Nurse Cameron eventually removes her scrubs and is now only wearing a white bra and thong. Dove’s thong is so small that it barely covers her peach-like ass which doesn’t go unnoticed by Jordan. The hot nurse then places Jordan’s cock between her C-cup breasts and gives him a titjob.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuuck! Your big cock feels great between my tits.” Dove said as she began titfucking Jordan faster. “Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Fuck my titties!” *moans*

When she’s done giving her patient a titjob Nurse Cameron pulls off her panties. Now nude, Jordan picks up the hot nurse and flips her upside down to have some standing 69 fun.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Holy shit! Keep eating my pussy.” Dove said before she returned to sucking Jordan’s dick as he continued to eat and lick her pink pussy. “Oh my god! That feels fucking good! Holy fuck!” *moans*

Ten minutes later Jordan is banging Nurse Cameron from behind while she is bent over the medical exam table. He even grabs a hold of her shapely ass too.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhh! Stretch my pussy with your big cock, Mr. Michaels.” Dove screamed out as Jordan delivered several fast strokes to her snatch. “Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! That’s it, keep fucking me!” *moans*

Jordan continues to bang Nurse Cameron even faster. He does this until he pulls his cock out of her and begins spanking her ass with it which she loves. The hot blonde even shakes her ass while he does this. He then inserts his big brown dick back into the hot nurse’s pussy and begins fucking her once again.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! Holy shit, that big dick feels so good!” Dove cried out as Jordan continued to fuck her from behind.

Sometime later Nurse Cameron is back on her knees sucking away at Jordan’s cock. The curvy blonde nurse licks his shaft up and down before delivering several kisses to it.

“I love sucking your big dick, Mr. Michaels.” Dove said with a big smile. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

When Celebrity Clinic’s resident nurse is done blowing Jordan, he takes a seat on the medical exam chair, and she soon mounts and begins riding him.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuuck!” Dove cried out while riding Jordan reverse cowgirl while big tits bounce and jiggle from how the brown-skinned hunk is fucking her. “Oh my god! Holy shit! Give it to me with big fucking dick!” *moans*

Eleven minutes later Nurse Cameron is on her back with legs spread wide open as Jordan fucks her missionary on the floor.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Oh my god!” Dove said as Jordan jackhammered her pussy. “Ughhhh! Ughhhh! Pound the shit out of my tight little pussy!” *moans*

Fifteen minutes later Nurse Cameron is on her knees jerking Jordan’s big cock using both of her hands while having a big smile on her face.

“I want your cum so bad Mr. Michaels.” Dove said in an aroused tone as she continued to jerk him off.

It’s not long before Jordan does exactly that and fires an AVN award-winning cumshot onto the beautiful nurse’s face and mouth. Nurse Cameron then laughs and proceeds to suck his big dick again.

Dr. Hudgens soon walks into the exam room as Nurse Cameron is still blowing Jordan.

“What is going on here Nurse Cameron?” Vanessa asked.

“I’m sorry Dr. Hudgens. Since you were away, I figured that I could take care of Mr. Michaels today.” Nurse Cameron replied while still blowing him.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! It’s fine Nurse Cameron.” Dr. Hudgens responded with a smile. “I think going forward we can both help Mr. Michael with his stretching exercises.”

“I would like that Dr. Hudgens.” Nurse Cameron replied while still sucking Jordan’s big brown cock.

“That sounds great to me too, Dr. Hudgens.” Jordan said with a smile as the hot nurse was blowing him.

“Move over Nurse Cameron! I want to suck Mr. Michaels’ big cock too.” Dr. Hudgens said with a grin as she kneeled beside the blonde nurse and began blowing the handsome patient together.

To Be Continued
« Last Edit: October 18, 2022, 08:05:14 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, JustinMays402, willieh3

DarkSwordsman

Re: Celebrity Clinic (Multiple Celebrities)
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2021, 08:00:39 AM »
Loved this! Great premise, lots of fun scenarios and some vastly underused celebs. Can’t wait to see where this goes!
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Calibur009

Re: Celebrity Clinic (Multiple Celebrities)
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2021, 04:53:19 PM »
Celebrity Clinic: Part Two
Codes: MFF, MF, Oral, Anal, Facial

It is a Wednesday afternoon at Celebrity Clinic as the resident dental surgeon, Dr. Alison Brie is inside the dental facility. The talented dentist has just finished another successful surgery. She is wearing a lab coat, a white blouse that shows off her cleavage, a black skirt, and heels.

Dr. Brie places her dental tools back onto a nearby steel tray, before removing and tossing her rubber gloves into a nearby wastebasket. She then walks over to the sink and applies some soap to her hands before washing them.

“Laura, your dental surgery was a success,” Alison said while now drying her hands. “Those teeth should be very smooth now.” *smiles*

Dr. Brie’s patient Laura Harrier then stands up from the dental chair. She is wearing a pink top, a white skirt, and heels.

“You’re right Dr. Brie, my teeth feel so much smoother now.” Laura said in a joyful tone while licking her teeth. “Thank you so much!”

“No problem, Laura, it's just part of my job of being a dental surgeon.” Alison replied with a smile. “Now what was the reason that you needed your teeth to smoothen? If you don’t mind me asking.”

“Well, it’s kind of embarrassing Dr. Brie.” Laura responded with a chuckle. “But the reason I needed the surgery and well it’s kind of embarrassing. It is so that I can give my boyfriend better blowjobs.” *laughs*

“There’s no need to feel embarrassed, Laura.” Alison replied in a comforting tone. “I can understand that. Is your boyfriend with you?”

“Yes, he is, Dr. Brie.” Laura responded with a smile. “He is waiting in the lobby for me.”

“Great! Because I have an idea.” Alison replied with a naughty grin before whispering something into Laura’s left ear and laughing.

“Are you serious, Dr. Brie?” Laura asked in a surprised tone. “You want us to do that in here with you watching us?”

“Yes! That way I can observe your technique and determine if you may need additional surgery to your teeth.” Alison replied with a smile.

“I guess that makes sense, Dr. Brie.” Laura responded in a somewhat confused manner. “Let me go get my boyfriend and I will be right back.”

“Great! I’ll be waiting for you two until then.” Alison said while removing her lab coat.

Three minutes later Laura returns to the dental facility with her boyfriend, Matt Powers. He is tall with an athletic build and jet-black hair. He is also wearing a blue suit and dress shoes.

“Dr. Brie, this is my boyfriend, Matt Powers.” Laura said with a big smile.

“It’s nice to meet you, Dr. Brie.” Matt said while shaking her right hand. “You did an incredible job on Laura’s teeth. She also told me that you need to observe her giving me a blowjob.”

“Why thank you, Mr. Powers.” Alison replied with a smile while checking him with her blue eyes. “You certainly are tall and handsome. Anyway, that is correct Mr. Powers. If you two would like to get started that would be great. I suggest taking off your clothes first.”

Both Laura & Matt nod their heads before they begin to undress. Minutes later the couple is completely nude. Dr. Brie was impressed by their great bodies but she was mostly in awe of Matt’s 10-inch cock.

“Oh my god! Mr. Powers, that is one big beautiful cock.” Alison said with a big smile while looking directly at his huge member. “And it’s so hard too!”

“Thank you, Dr. Brie.” Matt replied with a grin.

“He is very gifted, Laura.” Alison said in an aroused tone. “I’m sure you get a lot of pleasure from that cock every day.” *laughs*

“I can honestly say that I do, Dr. Brie.” Laura replied with a knowing smirk. “I would say that his big dick is the only reason that I date him. That’s a joke, but it’s one of the reasons.” *laughs*

Laura then drops to her knees in front of Matt and begins stroking her boyfriend’s huge dick. The statuesque beauty then begins licking the head of his cock while jerking it before inserting it into her mouth and blowing him.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Laura said as she sucked Matt’s huge cock. “I love sucking your big fucking cock.” She then begins taking more of it down her throat. “Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg!”

Meanwhile, Dr. Brie’s blue eyes grow wide as she lustfully watches her patient give her well-endowed boyfriend a very hot blowjob.

“That is a very nice technique, Laura.” Alison said while observing. “See how much of a difference having smooth teeth makes when giving blowjobs.”

“Yes, I do, Dr. Brie. It makes a world of difference.” Laura replied before going back to blowing Matt. “Slurp! Glurg! Slurp! Glurg! Slurp! Glurg!” The beautiful dark-skinned patient then begins licking her boyfriend's balls while jerking his big cock using her right hand. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmmm! Mmm! I love sucking on your balls too, Matt.”

Dr. Brie is now in complete arousal as she continues to observe Laura blowing Matt.

“Would you like to join me, Dr. Brie?” Laura asked while looking over at the hot dentist. “After all, you did make this possible by fixing my teeth.”

“I thought that you would never ask, Laura!” Alison replied with a big smile as she hurried over to join her in sucking Matt’s huge dick.

The hot women soon begin blowing Matt’s huge cock together. Dr. Brie is on the left and Laura is on the right, both licking his long hard pole up and down with their wet tongues. Eventually, Dr. Brie takes over sucking Matt’s big dick while Laura begins licking his balls.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp” Alison said as she sucked away at Matt’s big cock. “I have to say that your cock is more than a mouthful.” The hot dentist then begins throating more of his dick.“Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Fuck, it’s so good! Mmmm!”

“Yes, it is Dr. Brie!” Laura replied while licking her boyfriend’s big balls. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!” She then returns to blowing Matt. “Dr. Brie, you have skills when it comes to sucking. I’m impressed!” *laughs*

Ten minutes later Laura is nimbly riding Matt’s big cock as he is lying on the floor while Dr. Brie is sitting on his face. He is now moving his dick in and out of his hot girlfriend while eating the sultry dentist's pussy.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Yeahhhh!” Laura cried while bouncing up and down on Matt’s huge cock. “Mmhmm! Fuck me good with your big dick, baby!” *moans*

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Eat my pussy good Mr. Powers.” Alison said with a big smile while gyrating her body on top of his face. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Lick it good!” She then begins using her right hand to rub her snatch.

Sometime later Dr. Brie & Laura trade places. Matt is now eating out his hot girlfriend while Dr. Brie is happily riding his big cock.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Holy shit! Lick my pussy good, Matt.” Laura cried out as he tongued her twat. “Ohhhh! Yeahhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuck!”

“Oh my god, yes! I love riding your big cock, Mr. Powers.” Alison said with a big smile while riding her patient’s boyfriend’s cock. She then begins riding him faster too. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! This big cock feels so fucking good!” *moans*

Fifteen minutes later Dr. Brie & Laura are side by side in the doggystyle position. While Matt is currently fucking his hot girlfriend from behind. He even has a firm grip on her ass while doing so.

“Fuck! I love when you do that Matt. Ohhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!” Laura said with a smile while looking back at her boyfriend. “Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Stretch my fucking pussy with your big cock!” *moans*

“Wow! You two know how to fuck!” Alison said in an aroused tone while watching Matt & Laura go at it.

Eventually, Matt begins fucking Dr. Brie doggystyle too.

“Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuuck!” Alison cried out as Matt continued to bang her from behind. “Oh, fuck yes! You’re making me cum, Mr. Powers.” *moans*

“With his big cock he makes cum all the time.” Laura replied with a laugh while watching her boyfriend bang the brunette dentist.

A couple of minutes later Laura is on her knees blowing Matt again like no tomorrow as Dr. Brie is next to observing her oral technique.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Laura said as she was blowing her boyfriend. “I’m ready for you cum now, baby! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!”

“He looks like he’s ready to blow at any minute now.” Alison said with a naughty grin.

Dr. Brie was right Matt was about to cum. He soon fires several shots of cum onto Laura’s beautiful face as well as into her mouth.

“Oh fuck! I love your big cock so much, Matt.” Laura said with a smile before gulping down the cum inside of her mouth. She then smiles and licks his cock once again. “So Dr. Brie, what did you think about my blowjob to Matt?”

“I can now confidently say that you will not require any further work on your teeth.” Alison replied with a smile. “You can now suck Matt’s cock as much as you like, Laura.” *smiles*

“Yes! I’m so happy I’ll be able to give him blowjobs every day now.” Laura responded in a joyful tone while still sucking on Matt’s big cock. “Once again thank you, Dr. Brie.”

“Yeah, thank you Dr. Brie for fixing Laura’s teeth.” Matt said with a grin. “I  truly appreciate it.”

“I have an idea we should do this again next month. Think of it as a special check-up on Laura’s teeth. I can schedule it for you today.” Alison said while now sitting in the dental chair nude while now sucking on a lollipop. With a smile, she even hands Laura & Matt lollipops as well.

“That will be perfect Dr. Brie.” Laura replied as both she and Matt got dressed. “We will see you again then.”

As Laura & Matt leave the dental facility a nude Dr. Brie waves goodbye to them.

The time is 11:30 AM on a Thursday as Celebrity Clinic’s optometrist Dr. Scarlett Johansson is administering an eye test to Wayne Kent. He is 25 years old with short sandy blonde hair and dressed in casual clothing. Dr. Johansson is wearing glasses with black frames, a long-sleeved pink blouse, black dress pants, and heels. She also has her hair up in a ponytail as well.

The reason for Wayne’s visit is to have a prescription for a new pair of glasses filled. But he must take an eye exam first before that can be done.

“Okay, Mr. Kent you’re almost finished here.” Scarlett said with a smile. “The results of your vision chart test are 17/20 which is not bad. But your eyesight will greatly improve once you get those new glasses.”

“Thanks, Dr. Johansson.” Wayne replied with a smile. “How much longer until my new glasses will be ready?”

“I would say another 30 minutes, Mr. Kent.” Scarlett responded while looking over his eye vision results again. “Here is a suggestion: you can always wait in the clinic’s lobby until they are ready or you could stay here and keep me company.” *smiles*

“I’ll just stay here with you then Dr. Johansson.” Wayne replied with a grin before leaving the exam seat to stand next to her.

“Great choice, Mr. Kent! I’ve never told you this before but you’re my favorite patient.” Scarlett said with a warm smile. “This may even sound a bit unprofessional but I think that you're a very handsome young man especially when you’re wearing glasses.”

“Wow! That’s nice of you to say, Dr. Johansson.” Wayne replied.

Dr. Johansson notices the erection from Kent’s jeans and smiles. She then lets her hair down and begins unbuttoning her blouse before removing it. The beautiful eye doctor then kisses Wayne while rubbing his crotch with her right hand. When they finish making out, she kneels in front of him, unzips his pants, and pulls out his long erect cock.

“I knew there was a reason that I like you, Mr. Kent!” Scarlett said with a big smile while jerking his lengthy cock. “I hope I’m the reason this dick is so hard.” *laughs*

“Oh my god! I feel like I’m a porno scene right now.” Wayne said with a chuckle. “But yeah, I think about you a lot, Dr. Johansson. You are so fucking hot!”

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Well, thank you, Mr. Kent!” Scarlett replied with a big smile before she began sucking on his hard long dick. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Oh my god, you have such a long cock. “Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm!”

As Dr. Johansson continues to blow Wayne; she unhooks her black lace bra and is now topless. The beautiful optometrist wraps her glossy pink lips back around his long pole and starts slurping on it once again. Moments later she begins licking on his balls as well while jerking him off using her right manicured hand.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Scarlett said while blowing Wayne. “Mr. Kent, I think you're going to like this as much as me blowing you.” The gorgeous eye doctor wraps her big tits around her patient’s dick and begins titfucking him.

“Yeahhhh! Mmhmm! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!” Scarlett said in an aroused tone while giving Wayne a titjob. “I love how your cock feels between my tits, Mr. Kent.” *moans*

“Dr. Johansson, you have such a talented mouth and you have great tits too!” Wayne said with a smile as she continued to titfuck his long dick.

“Thank you, Mr. Kent.” Scarlett replied with a smile while still giving him a titjob. “Mmhmm! Yeahhh! Fuuuuck!” The blonde eye doctor then stands up and begins removing the rest of her clothing and is now nude except for her glasses. “How do you like my body?” *smiles*

“Holy shit! You’re so fucking curvy, Dr. Johansson.” Wayne said as his long cock began throbbing even more at the sight of her hot doctor’s body.

Dr. Johansson then smiles, turns around, and begins shaking her round ass at Wayne and even feeling it up as well.

“I’ve noticed you staring at my ass several times in the past Mr. Kent. So, what do you think of it now?” Scarlett asked with a naughty grin while looking back at him.

Wayne takes off his clothes, smiles, and proceeds to grab Dr. Johansson’s incredible bare ass, and buries his head in it.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!” Scarlett cried out as Wayne licked her pussy and ass. “I tell you that you have been wanting to do this for a while now. Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Yeahhh! Lick my pussy good!”

When finishes eating out Dr. Johansson, he sticks his long hard cock into her snatch and begins fucking her at a quick pace.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Holy shit!” Scarlett said as Wayne continued fucking her from behind while she was bent over the exam table. “That’s it, fuck me! Fuck me faster, Mr. Kent!” *moans*

Wayne then begins fucking the hot eye doctor even faster with his long hard cock.

Five minutes later Scarlett begins riding Wayne’s cock as is sitting in the exam chair. She then bounces her ass up and down at a quick pace as she rides him too.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh!” Scarlett cried out while riding Wayne. “Fuck! I love riding your big long cock. “Ohhhh! Ohhh! Ughhhh!”

Several minutes later Scarlett is blowing Wayne once again.

“I’m going to get your dick so wet Mr. Kent.” Scarlett said in a very sexual tone while slurping on his cock. “Then I want you to fuck my ass. I know you’ll love that! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

When Dr. Johansson finishes giving Wayne a blowjob she leans over the exam table again and looks back at him.

“Fuck my ass now!” Scarlett said with a naughty smile.

Wayne then parts the beautiful eye doctor’s cheeks before inserting his very wet cock into her ass and begins fucking her.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh!” Scarlett cried as Wayne banged her ass. “Mmhmm! Keep fucking my ass, Mr. Kent! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” She then begins rubbing her pussy using her left hand as her patient continues to plow her asshole.

As Wayne pounds Dr. Johansson’s amazing ass, she begins moving and shaking it for him.

“Ahhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh!” Scarlett said while moving her body as her patient was drilling her asshole with his long cock. “Oh, fuck yes! Tear my ass up with that big fucking dick!” *moans*

Wayne continues to fuck Dr. Johansson’s ass for a while until he eventually pulls out. She then kneels in front of him as he begins jerking his dick using his right hand.

“I want you to cover my face with your hot cum, Mr. Kent.” Scarlett said with a very aroused tone while licking her lips. “Please cum on my face.” *sexy moan*

Wayne doesn’t have to be told twice as he fires a hot stream of cum right onto Dr. Johansson’s pretty face. Most of his cum covers the glasses that she was still wearing.

“That was great, Mr. Kent.” Scarlett said with a big smile as was holding her glasses while licking the cum off of them.

“Thanks, Dr. Johansson!” Wayne replied while taking a few deep breaths. “Do you think my new glasses are ready now?”

“Damn! I almost forgot about them.” Scarlett responded while getting dressed. “One more thing I’m also going to schedule another eye exam for you next week so that we can do this again.” *smiles*

“That would be great, Dr. Johansson.” Wayne replied while putting his clothes back on.

“I thought you would like that, Mr. Kent.” Scarlett said with a big smile. “Now let’s go get you those new glasses.”

Dr. Johansson & Wayne then make their exit from the eye examination room.

It is now Friday afternoon which is the end of the workweek for the staff of Celebrity Clinic.

Dr. Kate Hudson is currently inside the medical examination room giving her patient Kevin West some medical advice. Dr. Hudson is dressed in green scrubs and white sneakers as she looks over his information.

Kevin has a classic bodybuilder look, brown hair, a tan, and is dressed in a yellow polo shirt, jeans, and brown dress shoes. He is seated in a chair as Dr. Hudson is standing while she is consulting him.

“Mr. West, I have examined your sperm sample and I must say that it is very potent.” Kate said with a smile. “That means you are in very good health.”

“Thanks, Dr. Hudson. Not to brag but as you can see, I take great care of myself.” Kevin replied with a smile. “Before my appointment today you told me about an experimental health program that you wanted me to try.”

“Yes, I did Mr. West.” Kate responded while pointing to the large medical bed behind her. “I have learned from many years of research that the best way to stay healthy is to have sexual intercourse daily. Though I’m sure you are no stranger to that.” *smiles*

“Ha! Ha! Ha! I understand Dr. Hudson.” Kevin said with a chuckle. “So are you suggesting that I have sex right now?”

“Yes! As your physician Mr. West I would like to volunteer to be your sex partner for this little experiment.” Kate said with a big smile. “If that is fine with you of course.”

“It’s perfectly fine Dr. Hudson.” Kevin replied while checking out the hot blonde doctor. “You’re a beautiful lady who wouldn’t want to have sex with you.”

“That’s sweet of you to say, Mr. West.” Kate responded while almost blushing. “Well let’s not waste any more time. Let’s start fucking!” *laughs*

Both Kevin & Dr. Hudson soon begin taking off their clothes while making out with each other. Sometime later Kevin is stretched on the bed with a big smile as Dr. Hudson is sucking away at his thick 9-inch throbbing cock.

“What an incredible dick you have Mr. West!” Kate said as her blue eyes were in awe of his big cock. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! It’s just so fucking big!” The hot blonde doctor then begins jerking Kevin’s dick while licking his balls. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

“Dr. Hudson, you're great at giving blowjobs.” Kevin said with a smile.

“Thank you, Mr. West. I appreciate the compliment.” Kate replied while taking more of his cock down her throat. “Glurg! Slurp! Glurg! Slurp! Glurg!”

Dr. Hudson soon climbs onto her handsome patient, and they soon begin to 69 each other.

“Mmhmm! Ohhhh! Mmhmm! Ohhh!” Kate said as Kevin was licking her snatch. “You know how to eat pussy quite well, Mr. West. Mmhmm! Yeahhhh! Ohhhh!” She then returns to sucking his big dick. “Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!”

After ten minutes of orally pleasuring each other, Dr. Hudson is now lying on her back with her amazing toned legs spread open. Kevin of course is moving his big dick in and out of her twat while she is in this position.

“Oh my god! Holy shit! That big dick feels so good!” Kate cried out as Kevin continued to jackhammer her pussy. “Keep filling my pussy with that big fucking dick! Ohhhh! Ohhh! Ohhhh! Ahhh! Ughhhh!”

Kevin smiles and begins giving it to Dr. Hudson harder as she feels on his large biceps while he continues to fuck her. The hunky patient continues to fuck the hot physician like this for some time.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh!” Kate said as she is now riding Kevin reverse cowgirl. “Yes! Yes! Yes! I love your big cock, Mr. West.” *moans*

As Kevin continues to thrust his big dick in and out of the hot doctor’s pussy, Kate begins moving her body faster as her tits jiggle from how fast the stud is fucking her.

“Oh fuck! Mr. West, I love riding big cock like yours.” Kate said with a smile while riding Kevin faster than before. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Oh my god!”

About 10 minutes later Kevin is now plowing Dr. Hudson from behind while having a firm grip on her ass. He bangs her snatch at a quick pace as she continues to moan in pleasure.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Fuck me!” Kate cried out as her well-endowed patient continued to drill her pussy doggystyle. “Holy shit! That’s it! Fuck the shit out of me Mr. West!” *moans*

As Kevin banged her Dr. Hudson looked back at him with her blue eyes and smiled. She then begins to shake her ass while he continues to fuck her from behind.

“Dr. Hudson, you have some incredible pussy.” Kevin said with a grin before he began fucking her harder than before.

“Thank you, Mr. West! Now keep fucking me!” Kate replied in an aroused tone.

Quite some time has passed as Dr. Hudson is now being fucked by Kevin in the spoon position. The hung patient is delivering several quick thrusts to her twat as she once again moans in pleasure.

“Ohhhh! Ughhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” Kate screamed out as Kevin continued fucking her hard and fast. “Oh my god! That big cock feels fucking good!” *moans*

After a few more strokes Kevin is close to cuming for Dr. Hudson.

“Fuck! I’m about to blow Dr. Hudson.” Kevin said before pulling his big cock out of the hot doctor.

The gifted hunk begins jerking his bronze cock until it fires off several thick ropes of cum onto her tummy, tits, and even her beautiful face. Kevin cums so much that some of his spunk even lands in Dr. Hudson’s blonde locks as well.

“Oh my god! Now that's what I call a cum explosion, Mr. West.” Kate said with a big smile. “Seriously that was the best fuck I’ve had like…ever! Your body is truly the peak of physical perfection.”

“Thanks, doc!” Kevin said with a sly smile. “So, is that all for today?”

“Yes, that is it for today, Mr. West.” Kate replied while blowing him once again. “But I will need you to return for another checkup next month.”

“I can do that, Dr. Hudson.” Kevin responded as he left the bed. He gets dressed and then leaves the medical exam room with a satisfied look on his face.

“Mr. West is quite the physical specimen.” Kate said with a smile while still lying on the bed. “Guess I’ll go freshen up since my work is done for today. And I’ll have the clean-up crew sanitize the bed.” *chuckles*

Dr. Hudson then gathers her clothing and turns off the lights before exiting the exam room.

I hope that you have enjoyed this account of what working at Celebrity Clinic is like. My staff and I will always go above and beyond for our patients. So, if you are ever in need of the best medical care in Burbank, California please do not hesitate to visit us. We would love to take care of you.

The End
« Last Edit: October 18, 2022, 08:04:47 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, Dexter07

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA