Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Cadeauxxx 2018 thread (Requests here)  (Read 8646 times)

Cadeauxxx

Cadeauxxx 2018 thread (Requests here)
« on: September 29, 2018, 01:57:29 AM »
This will be my updates thread for the rest of the year. If you have requests, feel free to submit them in this thread.

With just 3 months left for the year, I have a number of stories I hope to complete and get posted.

These stories are -

Bitch Control Vol. 5 - I've been putting this story off since December of last year, shame on me for that. It's 45% done and features Kelly Brook.

Fantasy Radio Hotel- 3 chapters have already been plotted out with one being 20% done. Hope to get them done before Christmas.

Jessica Alba Sin City story - 40% complete as of tonight. Hopefully will have this finished soon.

Katherine Heigl story - Request from a reader, blueprint almost done. Have not begun yet, but planning to after finishing some of these.

Love Don't Cost A Thing sequel - This story has a title, will feature Kate Upton and has largely been blueprinted out.

Spanish titled Salma Hayek story - Blueprint in the works, certain details undecided. Will not begin until some of the others are completed.

Take On Me sequel - This story is heavily mapped out thus far, but I have yet to begin on it.

Unnamed Demi Rose story - Blueprint in the works, but waiting until I get some of these done before beginning.

Other things I hope to update on before the year ends but not sure if I'll get around to it.

Big Booty Bitches - Would love to get Ch. 31 up before the year is over, but don't want to disappoint anyone by making any promises.

Mr. Disco - Ch. 11 features Kelly Brook and I seriously want to get started on it before the year is over.

Summer novella story - This is something I started back in June and didn't quite finish. It's a massive story chronicling affairs with 3 different celebs. I put it off to work on other things. The celebs featured are Jessica Alba, Kate Upton and Britney Spears. This story is also a challenge I am taking to see if I can write this type of story without breaking it off into multiple parts. Don't know when I'll pick back up on it.

I will probably write some other random stories in the mix. Anyone who has followed my plans before knows just how inconsistent I am with sticking to a set of plans. We will see how the rest of the year plays out. Here's to hoping that at least half of these get done on time!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

machoman2113

Re: Cadeauxxx 2018 thread (Requests here)
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 03:17:10 AM »
Not sure how you feel about her, but would you be interested in writing about Miranda Lambert? She is rare on these sites. I had a story idea I pitched to someone over a year ago. He said he would take a shot at it but nothing moved further than that. Huge fan of your work and I know you would do her justice.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 04:04:23 AM »
Not sure how you feel about her, but would you be interested in writing about Miranda Lambert? She is rare on these sites. I had a story idea I pitched to someone over a year ago. He said he would take a shot at it but nothing moved further than that. Huge fan of your work and I know you would do her justice.

First of all, let me just say thank you for coming along here and posting this request. It's a blessing to see you again, old friend. I hope you are doing well.

Miranda Lambert is a talented singer. I sadly don't know much about her, apart from some radio hits I have heard when driving. I'd love to listen to your idea for her.

machoman2113

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 09:01:02 AM »

First of all, let me just say thank you for coming along here and posting this request. It's a blessing to see you again, old friend. I hope you are doing well.

Miranda Lambert is a talented singer. I sadly don't know much about her, apart from some radio hits I have heard when driving. I'd love to listen to your idea for her.

Well similar to one of those celebrity goes to prom with normal guy type things. But in this case Army guy asks her to a ball. Dance, drink and merriment and then afterwards she invited him to her hotel room. I had some content ideas also, or you can just do your thing with it. Either way. I have a lot of ideas for this and other stories I just struggle to get it into a coherent story form so I ask other talented writers to take a go at it. Thanks in advance.

Grobnar

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2018, 10:04:24 AM »
Mila Kunis went to the marine Corp ball with a guy awhile back. As well there’s a story called the Prom Date by musicankane

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-prom-date

Where Anna Kendrick goes with a guy to prom.

machoman2113

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2018, 03:39:42 PM »
Mila Kunis went to the marine Corp ball with a guy awhile back. As well there’s a story called the Prom Date by musicankane

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-prom-date

Where Anna Kendrick goes with a guy to prom.
Sweet, I'll have to check that out.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2018, 07:51:59 PM »
Just started a new series that I'm proud to share with all of you.

Tales from the Ruby Plaza

The first chapter has the lovely Demi Rose in the first story I've done with her.

Chapter 2 will feature Scarlett Johansson and Christina Hendricks whom will be prominent ladies in this series.

If you have any suggestions, ideas or requests, let me know.

LazyNinjas

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2018, 10:43:05 AM »
Just leaving that love island but with models idea i gave you in the discord a couple days ago

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2018, 04:16:12 AM »
Merry Christmas everyone, I've got a present for you all with a new story!

Scratch the Jessica Alba Sin City story from this list, cause I've finally got it done. Here it is! Dance Like Nancy

The following users thanked this post: Chlp, Nikko

OMEGA15

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2019, 12:11:50 AM »
How about something with Jessica Burciaga? She is basically a doppelganger of J-Lo.

OMEGA15

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2019, 12:21:22 AM »
Also thought to let you know that Chapter 7 of BBB is missing.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2019, 12:49:12 AM »
Also thought to let you know that Chapter 7 of BBB is missing.

Thanks, I will fix that later today or over the weekend. So sorry!

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2019, 12:49:53 AM »
How about something with Jessica Burciaga? She is basically a doppelganger of J-Lo.

They do indeed look alike. I can figure something out for them. Maybe try another lesbian story.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA