Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Celebrity Fuckfest  (Read 12903 times)

meri

Celebrity Fuckfest
« on: February 14, 2021, 12:30:37 PM »
None of this is real i was bored and this is just time pass thinking about keeping it going with lots of other celebs if you guys like this thanx in advance. enjoy.

Our main character (John) moves from some small town to L.A to make something of himself. He had no family or any relatives basically he was a nobody (only good thing about his life was that he had a good friend since his childhood and the other was that he had a horse dick in his pants so he was popular with girls in his town) but little did he know it was all about to change. He rented a tiny apartment with just a bedroom, kitchen and a bath. Now it was time to put some furniture and a little bit of other necessary things. He went out for some shopping, he just had this sudden urge to go into a pawn shop he was walking by. He went in and was looking around when he came by what look liked an antique statue.
For some reason he just couldn’t resist buying it. He bought that statue after some haggling did buy a few other items and picked a pizza on his way home. When he reached his apartment he finished his meal and was quite tired. He remembered about his purchase and picked the statue up and thought I should at least clean this thing before I put it somewhere. He was cleaning the statue and that’s when he noticed there was some sort of mist in the room and all of sudden a man about 7 or 8 feet tall appeared out of nowhere. John was startled he jumped back and tripped and blacked out.
He came to the next morning and thought what a weird dream he had last night maybe something was wrong in the water here. He got up went to wash up and when he came back there was the man again in his bedroom that’s when he realized last night was no dream. He was quite afraid of what was happening. He mustered up the courage to ask the question to the man of what was he doing here and who the hell is he?
Tall man: I was trapped in that statue for over a thousand years you freed me from my prison. I will grant you any two abilities you desire.
John thought this was some elaborate prank someone was playing on him but then he realized no one knew him in this city. What the hell is happening here???.
Tall man: so what do you want?
John: first why don't you tell me about you? What are you?
Tall man: I’m a jinn. I’m over 5000 years old. I was trapped in that statue by a trickster. Now that I’m free. I will give you something in return?
John: I can’t really think of anything special but I have been really unlucky most of my life so can you change that and also I want to be stronger as in like nothing will hurt me anymore.
Jinn: If that is your desire I will do just that he waved his hand and said it is done and just disappeared.
After that John blacked out and woke up next day and again he thought that was a weird but vivid dream but he couldn’t just ignore it. So he went out and bought different lottery tickets and he couldn’t believe his eyes when he saw that he won all the lotteries worth about 100 million dollars. He just couldn’t believe that was actually happening he immediately called his childhood friend and told her everything on the phone about the Jinn and the money. At first she didn’t believe him but he eventually convinced her and called her to come and meet him.
They used to live next door to each other when they were kids but then when she grew up, she moved to a different place and they hadn’t seen each other for about four years they only used to talk on the phone from time to time. She was working as lawyer in New York at the time. She was the only one in this world that he trusted. (Amy was a really attractive girl about 5’9 hourglass figure 34d chest dark black hair and blue eyes. Unfortunately, she was gay.)
She came the next day, she was skeptical at first but then John stood in front of her and picked a knife and stabbed himself, her heart skipped at beat at first but when she saw that John wasn’t hurt instead the knife was bent, she couldn’t believe her eyes. When she came to her senses she said.
Amy: so who else what you told about this?
 John: no one just you.
 Amy: why me?
 John: you know I don’t trust anyone besides you and I want you to join me in L.A.
 Amy: join you for what? What am I supposed to do here?
 John: well you are a Harvard graduate and now you are gonna get some lame ass job in this city and spend the rest of your life working. With me you can enjoy and you won’t have to worry about anything at all.
Amy: that does sound good but still I don’t know my purpose.
John: you can be my Lawyer/manager not just handle all the money but as always you can give me advice about stuff you know you love to boss me around.
Amy: that does sound compelling. So tell me where we are going to live coz this place doesn’t say that you are a fucking millionaire.
John: yeah well I wasn’t until yesterday and about the living situation, now that you are my manager I leave all that to you. Good luck ha-ha.
Just 6 hours later Amy called John and said I found a place it will cost you about 12 million dollars are you sure you want to buy and not just rent some place. Yeah im sure I want to buy the place. She gave him the address and he arrived there a brand new Ferrari. By the time he got there Amy was done with all the paperwork and now he owned the house. “That’s not a house it’s a fucking mansion” John said while looking at the house. The mansion was huge it had 14 bedrooms, a gym and two pools one indoor and one out. They both picked their rooms and thought this new life is going to be fun.
The very next day some TV reporters came to the house looking for John to get his interview coz he won major lotteries John was a bit surprised by it but he decided to give the interview they were asking about his life and how it feels to get this much money. Then a reporter asked him what he plans to do with his life and his fortune from now, John thought about it and said that he didn’t have any plans for now the only thing that comes to mind is now that he is in L.A he is thinking about getting involved in movies but not sure how and after some time when the reporters left and he was talking to Amy she asked so were you serious when you said you want to get involved in the movie business.
John: I wasn’t when I said that but now I think that might actually be fun considering my luck is extremely high so I probably will succeed in whatever field I go towards.
Amy: well then I will see what I can arrange until then you do whatever it is you do all day and then she left.

John had nothing to do so he decided to go out and check out the other houses. He rang the bell of the house next to his and no one came out just as he was about to leave, the door opened and he couldn’t believe his eyes who it was. He had a huge crush on the girl at one time he almost lost his cool but kept calm and introduced himself and said you don’t have to introduce yourself everyone knows who you are. He couldn’t believe Selena Gomez was standing in front of him. She smiled politely and looked a bit confused that’s when John spoke up and told her that he bought the house next door. Oh okay she replied that’s a great house I looked at it myself but it was too big for just me so I picked this one instead she said as she invited him in.
At first John was sure this was a dream but he knew this was probably because of his luck he was thanking god again and again in his mind while following her when he almost died of shock when Selena removed her robe and sat on the pool chair in just her bikini that when he realized that he didn’t even notice that she was wearing a robe coz he was just looking at her face. She told him to sit down when she saw he was just standing there.
She picked up a bottle of wine from her side and offered him a drink.
Selena: So John that’s a big and quite expensive house and you bought it what do you do?
John: he stammered at first then said sorry I just can’t believe you are in front of me I’m a huge fan.
Selena: oh so that’s why you look like that she smiled and said don’t worry about anything just relax a bit you look tensed and that’s when she noticed the tent in his pants and was quite shocked. “holy hell are u hard right now”
John was quite embarrassed but this I put his hands on his crotch and said I’m really sorry I just couldn’t believe you were next to me.
Selena looked a bit angry at first but she burst out laughing..o  poor guy that’s too bad here let’s see what we can do about that she made him stand up and she removed his pant when she pulled his underwear down his cock sprung up and hit her in the face.
Selena: shocked..how the hell were you hiding that thing in your pants and how were you walking around with it between your legs.
She got on her knees pulling his cock out before her, she quietly inhaled as she was examining his big thick dick hardening fully for her as she stroked it a few times to get it completely ready. Releasing it, his hand slid into her soft red hair and pulled her towards him and his pulsing erection, making her dart about to capture it and sink her mouth onto it, straight into things as he pressed almost half of it into her hot mouth, groaning at the sensation of her velvet heat wrapping around him. John couldn’t believe all of this was happening but he was enjoying it too much for it to be a dream so he decided to go with the flow and enjoy all thing coming to him due to his luck.
She raised her hands to him, wrapping one firmly around the base of his thick shaft and using the other to carefully squeeze his balls as she continued to suck. John felt the tip slam against the back of her mouth. She had taken about more than half of his dick in her mouth. Her mouth was warm and moist. Can I see your tits? John asked without saying anything she just looked up at him and then moved her hands to her back and undid the bikini clasp and her top fell down leaving her topless with a dick in her mouth.
John removed a hand from her head and reached under, grabbing a handful of her tit. A pinch of an erect nipple brought a muffled squeal form Selena.
She removed his dick from her mouth. John was disappointed at the thought that was the end of it. She wiped the saliva from her chin with one hand while she stroked him with the other. After taking several deep breaths, his dick was back inside her, then suddenly, John felt something unlike he had ever felt before. Her face was buried in his groin and his cock was buried deep in her throat. John had never experienced this before up until now the best he got was about 7 inches no girl could handle it more than that with her mouth. It almost took his breath away.
When she saw his sack begin to tighten she gave him one last wet lick from his balls all the way to the tip of his cock.
"I want you to come now," Selena said. "I want to see this big dick shoot a huge load."
She slid her mouth over him again his balls rose up against the base of his cock and she knew he was close. She sat up, her hands were now stroking the whole length of his in unrelenting pleasure. "Come with this big dick. I want you to come and empty these big balls."

John came with a groan. His cock swelled in Selena’s hands and a huge spurt of cum exploded from the tip, hitting her right in the cheek some fell on her shoulder and collar bone. She flinched but her hands never faltered in their stroking. She didn't stop working my cock. John moaned and his hips bucked as her hands pulled him beyond the normal pleasure of coming and just kept going. More cum rolled out of the tip of his cock and oozed down over her hands. Satisfied that she had gotten it all, she let go of him and he sat back on the chair.
She sat back and John watched in amazement as Selena Gomez licked his cum off her fingers and her wrist. "Mmm," she said. "Those big balls make delicious cum." She wiped the cum off her face and neck, licking that off her fingers too.
she got up went inside to clean herself and came back still topless and notice John was staring at her tits she said I think that is enough for now I enjoyed myself so I probably will enjoy other stuff a lot more but not today I have to go to sleep I have a to go home tomorrow.
John: oh I thought you lived here in a bit disappointed tone.
Selena: nah this is just a vacation home you can call it no one knows about it so I just come here to get some alone time but I think I will have you to keep me company from now on.
they talked a bit after that and then john came back still hard to believe what happened was real.

The following users thanked this post: Tyg, willieh3, Themyers

meri

Re: Celebrity Fuckfest
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 05:09:04 AM »
Celebrity Fuckfest :2
Code: MF, Oral, Creampie
written by: meri
this is total fiction it has nothing to do with reality.

A few days passed while Amy was working on how to get into the movie business, John was completely free and utterly useless so he decided to something with his free time.
Later that day he met Amy and told her he made about 3 million dollars that day by just betting on stuff here and there and Amy just laughed at how ridiculous his luck has gotten and told him that she arranged a few meetings with some writers and directors the rest is up to him.
John met those people in the next few days and he actually became friend with one of the guys who had directed a few episodes of some TV shows a couple of short films but from what john saw of his work he was impressed considering he was no expert but he still liked his stuff and the guy as well. His name was mark he was about the same age as John (In his mid-20s). Some time passed and they finalized on the story, John was just the money man he pretty much left everything to Mark. He had everything handled.
A few weeks later when the shooting was done Mark told John that now almost everything is finished and we will release the movie in some time but he should come to the studio and see the movie before.
John thought that was a good idea and went to studio the next day they were in the small theatre room where John met Joey King and came to know that she was the main lead in the movie. John introduced himself and then Mark, Joey, John and few other staff members saw the movie and everyone liked the film and congratulated mark and Joey for their work.

After the movie everybody was leaving when Joey approached John.
Joey: hey so did you like the movie or not.
John: Actually I haven’t seen a lot of your work before but after seeing you I think I will check other stuff out as well you did a really good job.
Joey smiled and said thanks to John and invited him for drinks at her house. John was not going to decline an offer from a pretty face so he followed her in his car and went to her house, it was cute little house nothing too big or fancy. They got out of their cars and John said: I thought celebrities lived in big mansions.
Joey: I am not really that big of celebrity so this is perfect for me.
John: form what I saw today I’m sure you will a big celebrity in no time.
Joey: you are so sweet to say that now come on in.
They went inside and John was sitting in TV lounge when Joey handed him a drink and before he knew it his jeans button opened his zipper was down and his cock was in the actress’s mouth getting as hard as it could.
Joey: wow this thing is huge.
John: (a bit socked but enjoying himself) what are you doing joey?
Joey: call me Jo, oh and this I’m just thanking you for my part in the movie.
John: but I had nothing to do with the movie you don’t have to this then he asked, did you have to do this to get part in the movie.
Joey: oh no no I’m doing this for myself mark didn’t seem like the type to give someone a part for something like this but you look like someone who would appreciated this and oh my god look at this thing I might have stopped before but after looking at this thing it will be hard for anyone to stop.
It wasn’t long before she had his cock in her warm mouth again. She kissed the tip of his cock multiple times before she stuffed it as much as she could in her mouth and began to slowly suck his dick. “This doesn’t seem like your first time” John said placing his drink on the side table. She just looked up a smiled a little and kept doing what she was doing. She seemed like an expert and licking the shaft thoroughly. She let out a loud moan as she released his cock from her throat. She went back to playing with the head, rubbing it along her teeth or lightly kissing it. It wasn’t long after that, he felt an orgasm quickly approaching. “Oh Jo, I think I’m gonna cum soon.” He said.
She heard this and again started to take his dick into her mouth and furiously sucked for about a minute until he told her to open wide. He pulled his dick out, placed the head on her tongue, and shot his load directly down her throat. To his surprise, she was 100% ready for what she got. She swallowed every last drop, and then licked him clean, all the while John did notice that the time he came on Selena was more than usual but this time it was even more than that.
Even after all that juice flowing out his dick was hard as ever looking at which Joey was quite surprised but also happy and started stripping right there and was totally nude in the next moment.
John was just staring at her in disbelief when she came close and took his hand and led him to her bedroom. While his pants remained back on his way he removed his shirt and was just as nude as her. “So... where were we..." She then spoke as she then guided him into a kiss. His hand moved to her waist and puller her in closer. He groaned into the kiss, feeling her tongue slide into his mouth, the kiss deepening and picking up in intensity with every passing second. He continued on, their mouths fused in this dance as he then felt her hand slide up his inner thigh, right up to his hard dick.
"Joey..." John gasped out, feeling her hand over his cock, "... fuck” he moaned.
"That's the idea" She replied, a mischievous grin now decorating her lips. The kept kissing each other than john broke the lip lock after a short while, sliding down her fit figure as he left light kisses over her neck and collarbones. His hands shot up to cup and fondle her tits. They moved to her bed and he kept moving his hands on her body while his lips moved toward her nipples. John was switching between her nipples as he squeezed her perky and soft tits a little bit harder. His tongue flattened against the hard peak of her nipple as he moved his hand down and he felt his fingers touch her soaked pussy. He released the nipple from his mouth as he slid down right between her legs. He groaned, seeing her completely shaved pussy up close, the sight was making his rock hard cock twitch and throb even harder than before. He moved back right between her thighs, letting his hands slide under her ass as he blew some air against her clit. He felt Joey shudder, a quiet, shaky moan leaving her lips, he pressed a kiss to her clit, her hips jumping up. "Oh yes, ooh!"
He let his tongue flatten against the nub, letting it move in a slow circle as he listened to her labored breath. The taste and feel of her sweet and tangy nectar on his lips and tongue made him dizzy, his hips grinding against the mattress as he continued. His tongue moved lower and lower, lips as he then probed at her hole, Joey’s hands were gripping his hair tight as he suckled on her clit again, his tongue lapping up the leaking juices.
"Fuck, John, don't stop! Yeees!" Joey moaned out, her hips now grinding against his face as he soldiered on. His tongue probed and pushed into her soaking wet hole. His nose bumped her clit and his hands rubbed her thighs as he lost himself in her fully. His nose filled with her scent, his lips and tongue soaked in her sweet juices, his ears filled with her moans and gasps.
"John, oh my God, yes, ooooh!"
Then, he made a move -- latching his lips onto her clit as he then pushed two fingers right into her cunt, gasping at the feeling of her tight, wet pussy squeezing them. Without pause, he pressed another, suckling kiss to her swollen nub as he curled the fingers inside her. "FUCK, YEESSS!" He heard her scream as he felt it -- the pulsing of her inner muscles and the flood of juices gushing out of her cunt. He acted quickly, pulling out of her as he replaced his fingers with his tongue, lapping up the sweet nectar as fast as he could as she shuddered and twitched all around him, her mouth open wide in a silent scream of pleasure. After what seemed like forever he felt her relax, her body going limp as she sunk into the soft bed. He crawled up to her, leaving light kisses all over her skin until he finally captured her lips again. They broke apart after a moment, bodies pressed against each other as wide smiles tugged at their lips.
Joey took a moment to calm down than said “I hope you are half as good with your dick as you are with your mouth. I need that thing inside me.”
"Sure, Jo." He gasped out, pushing himself up to stand as she slid up the bed. He moved right after her as she spread her legs wide, her pussy now presented to him as if on a silver platter. He didn't need any more confirmation as he grasped his cock and pushed in, both of them moaning as it slid effortlessly inside her at first but as soon as he use some force to get it all in her expression changed a bit and he stopped. “Noo, don’t stop” was all she said and he began his invasion once again. Her inner walls were warm and tight around his hard dick, her mouth open in a perfect "O" as he slid in deeper and deeper, moaning loudly as he bottomed out.
"God, Joey... it feels so good."
"Fuck me... please... oh John please fuck me..." She moaned, her hand moving to cup his cheeks, making him look deep into her eyes. He started to move, slowly at first, marveling at how wet she was and how deep he could sink his cock in. With every thrust, he could hear a loud slapping sound as his hips slammed against her ass, her legs high in the air and her perky tits bouncing. He sped up gradually, every thrust a bit more powerful and faster than the last as she gasped or moaned with every exhale.
"That's it... don't stop... fuck me... give me that cock.. Oh shit... you feel so good inside me... fuck..."
While Joey couldn't seem to stop talking among her satisfied moans, John's vocabulary simply evaporated, reduced to grunts and groans as his cock speared her hot, wet pussy at a brisk pace. He could feel her inner walls pulsing around his shaft, the feeling causing him to want to fuck her harder -- and so he did. His hips now all but slammed against her, Joey pulling him into a filthy, sloppy kiss as he didn't stop, focused only on pounding her pussy like his life depended on it. As they broke the kiss she looked into his eyes again. His thrusts were now causing her thighs to quiver with each slam of his hips.
"Don't stop... I'm gonna cum... oh John, make me cum...." She pleaded in a whisper as he continued thrusting, the filthy sound of their bodies colliding and their moans and groans filling the room. "JOHN! OH GoDDD" She moaned as he felt her thighs squeeze his hips hard, she then let out a scream. He groaned, sinking his cock inside her as deep as he could as she felt her walls squeeze him tight, a moan falling out of her lips on every exhale. Her body quivered as the orgasm washed over her, a truly beautiful sight "I want you to cum deep inside my pussy..." She spoke at the end of a moan, making him groan in response. He didn't hold back now, fucking her hard as she moaned into his ear he couldn’t control himself after and just shot his load inside her cunt. He moaned helplessly, feeling his cock pulse as the first shot of his warm seed spilled inside Joey’s wet pussy.
"Oh yes.. oh John...that's it..." She gasped in return, biting her lip as he kept on spilling, spurt after spurt of his sticky cum shooting out of his aching cock, his hips ramming up into her with no sense of rhythm, guided only by pure pleasure as her hips ground down on his. He groaned as his balls drained, collapsing into the soft mattress as his cock fell out, a dribble of cum already leaking out of her pussy onto his belly, causing him to shiver.
"That was amazing, John." She said as he moved to her side he didn’t say anything to which she said don’t worry I’m on the pill I won’t get pregnant on you.
“Hah..Wasn’t thinking about that, was just think It hasn’t even been 6 months since I came to LA but my life sure has changed” John replied.
Later, they exchanged numbers on the promise that she is going to want to do this again.

The following users thanked this post: Tyg

meri

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2021, 08:27:26 AM »
Celebrity fuckfest :3
Code: MF, Oral
Written by: meri
celebrity: Victoria Justice
This is total fictional story.

Next week, trailer of the movie came out people were quite impressed with it. It was getting great reviews but when the movie came out a month later it was even better than everyone expected. It was getting awesome reviews from everyone and Mark wa receiving calls from well-known figures in the industry some were congratulating him some wanted to work with him. He came to John with all this and then Amy arranged a proper agent/manager for Mark to handle all the meeting and the attention they were getting.
The movie was a huge success which made John decide to open his own production house for future projects and Amy got to work on that. No one knew where the producer of the movie came from but after the production house people saw hi old lottery interview as well and calls began to come in.
Amy: so what do you think you want to continue with this business?
John: hell yeah I do and not coz of the money with my luck I already got a blowjob Selena Gomez and fucked Joey King who knows what other stars I can get with.
Amy: oh so that’s why you seemed so happy, No wonder.
Amy suggested that if he wants to continue in this line of work then they need to throw a party invite people from the industry to make some connections and get to know people, John loved the idea and instead of going to a club or some random location they threw the party at hi mansion. Lots of celebrities attended the party a few produces, directors other behind the scene guys as well but John was only interested in particular type of guest so for it was like a pussy buffet to pick something was the only hard choice, Jennifer Lawrence, Elizabeth Olsen, Olivia Wilde these were just some famous names that were there but also some that are kinda new talent like Brec Bassinger, Olivia holt, Dove Cameron and a lot more but John decided to not do anything at the party. After the party Amy told John that the party was a success coz a lot of people want to work with him and she has arranged quite a few meetings in next few days.
After everyone had left they went to sleep and the next morning John took a swim and was walking back to his room in nothing but a towel which wasn’t even tied to his waist but was in his hands when suddenly he heard “Oh My God, IS that thing real or am I still seeing things” John was shocked to the see the person that he didn’t even cover up which would have been a natural response instead he asked “um,wh, wah ,what are you doing here”
“Oh sorry, yeah I kinda drank a little too much last night and passed of in one of the rooms” She was still looking directly towards his dick “ hi I’m Victoria” She said lifting her hand up to shake his hand. John shook her hand and said “yeah I know who you are just never thought I would find you or meet you like this” while he was saying this his dick had started to get hard  coz he was remembering all those times he fapped for girl standing in front of him, it was hard to believe Victoria Justice was 2 feet away from him.
Victoria: oh hell is that thing gonna get even bigger. She said staring at it in disbelief.
John: came to his senses and used the towel to cover it up. Oh sorry.
Victoria: no no don’t be sorry that’s one of the best I have seen up until now. So what are you doing here who are you?
John: I, well you came to my party and you don’t even know who I am.

Victoria: So, you are John yeah we didn’t meet last night I just came because my manger asked me to to meet some people coz as you probably know im not working as much these days, so have to make connections to stay relevant.
John: For someone like you it shouldn’t be hard to get work like I mean you are good looking, talented, sexy uh ah .. I mean you sing really well too.
Victoria: thanks for the rest of the things you said but let’s come back to sexy, So you like me huh, oh did u get hard for me? She asked with a grin.
John: who else is here? And who wouldn’t get hard for you? (He said with confidence it was like he was different person from when he met Selena back then he was just a good-looking rich guy but now he has charm and charisma because of his confidence in his luck)
Victoria: then we need to do something about it she said as she dragged him in the room next to them. By that point he had dropped his towel and was walking nude then she turned around and glanced at him briefly and then licked her lips as she tentatively reached down with the fingertips of her right hand and gently touched the crown of his thick cock. It was hard and stiff, and she began to marvel at it as she wrapped the palm of her hand around the shaft just below the head. “Its going to be a tight fit for me” She said as he reached out with both hands and tweaked her nipples through the fabric of her dress, making her gasp as she again looked into his eyes. Suddenly she was aware of the dampness between her thighs and she squirmed as he held onto the nubs of breasts. She did not resist as he pulled her to him by her nipples and kissed her on the lips. She opened her mouth and began to give him her tongue and when she did, he again moved his hands to her tight toned ass and began to bunch the dress up to her hips. Victoria still had her hand firmly around his dick as he broke off the kiss and told her, "You're gonna have to let go for a sec so I can take off your dress." She did, but not before bending at the waist to kiss his cock lightly on the head and John smiled.
He turned and began to move her back toward the bed as he removed her dress and bra while she removed her earrings. John stood her in front of the bed and, from behind, removed her shoes and panties. He noticed that she had a totally shaved pussy. She moved back "How do I look?" she asked, a wicked smile on her face as she spun around for him. "Fucking breath-taking" John groaned at the sight of the glamorous actress standing naked in front of him. But before long she wasn’t standing instead knelt down in front of his cock. Victoria wrapped both her hands around his cock and began to jerk him off as he moaned feeling some relief in her soft hands. She opened her mouth and started to take him down. His thickness was stretching her lips. She felt his dick hit the back of her throat and saw how much left there still was wondering if it was even possible to deepthroat his length?
He groaned out "God your mouth feels so good." She smiled as best as she could. Victoria took a breath and pushed her face forward and got his tip down her throat celebrating at her small success before pulling it out "God, you're so big." She said Taking the saliva on his dick and spreading it on the rest of his dick jerking him off with it. She took him back in her mouth making him grunt in pleasure.
After a couple of strokes, She felt her throat was warmed up enough and took another breath of air trying to deep throat him even farther. She was able to get about another 2 inches down her throat and looked like she had taken a little over half of his length in her mouth. At this point her throat made a wet *GLUCK* sound as she went down on him. While trying her best to take all of his cock in her mouth she was playing with his large balls that looked full of sperm ready to hose her down.
From the tip of his dick pre-cum began to flow at a steady rate filling Victoria’s mouth with his masculine taste making her moan at how good he tasted. She kept this up for a couple of minutes adjusting her swelled throat getting ready to take him even farther down. His pre-cum never stopped flowing and made her speechless as she thought that as his pre-cum was as much as previous dicks she took could cum, “Fuck what a cock”, she thought and with another breath, she continued her descent aiming that her nose would touch his abs and chin to his balls. When she got another inch down she could barely breathe and with a grunt of effort was able to take another inch as her throat closed around him tightly making him groan in pleasure. Victoria extracted his shaft from her throat as the space of his dick created made a wet *SCHLICK* sound until se popped it out of her mouth gulping in the air into her oxygen-deprived lungs.
"God, I love this dick." Victoria announced in a depraved voice that made him chuckle while he helped and pushed her hair out of her face. "I am going to take it all in my mouth and you might have to help me down this last part stud. If I grip your thigh twice push me down." She asked him as he just nodded baffled that she was able to take even that much down coz the only other person who took his whole length in her mouth was Selena Gomez. Victoria took in another breath and went down, this time it was easier as her throat had become used to his size. She took him to the same spot as before but before pulling up, she pushed down even harder watching his length disappear before her until only 1 inch remained outside of her lips. She looked up at his face plastered with delight and gripped his thigh twice signaling for him to help. John grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down as she choked on his length until finally, her nose met his pelvis and her chin grazed his balls. Victoria swallowed tightened her throat around him making him grunt in pleasure again and again.
Feeling her vision beginning to darken from deep throating him for so long she pushed off of him and extracted his entire dick from her throat gasping out loud and smiling in celebration at taking down his entire monster in her mouth.
He grabbed her and pulled her up for a sloppy kiss not even caring that she was a mess as he looked at her "FUCKING HELL!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU JUST DID THAT!.”
She just smiled and kneeled back down and went back to deep throating him until she was able to take his whole length down without his help as he moaned in pleasure. His musky smell was intoxicating making her feel light-headed with lust. She could feel his balls twitch signaling he was close. She pulled out and slowly jacked him off blowing cool air onto his dick. “I’M GOING TO COME SOON” John moaned. That made Victoria quite happy with her accomplishment and in response she pulled his dick up and licked and sucked his balls in her mouth waiting until his dick stopped throbbing so violently. Finally, his cock calmed down, and she took in a huge gulp of oxygen took him down to the base while swallowing and humming to vibrate and tighten her throat around his dick bringing as much pleasure as possible to his godly shaft. He groaned in ecstasy. Victoria pushed her tongue out of her mouth and started licking his balls while fully deep throating his dick until she drove him over the edge as he grunted "Fuck I'm CUMMING!" gripping her head. His dick expanded making it impossible for her to breathe as her vision darkened. She pulled his dick out of her mouth as his first shot rocketed down her throat making her moan. She was able to pull it into her mouth and jacked him off through his orgasm as his second shot filled her mouth and drove her senses into overdrive at his hot delicious manly taste. His second shot lasted for over 3 seconds and forced her to swallow just to keep up as he fired a 4th, 5th, and 6th shot for just as long overflowing her mouth as his cum began to seep out from the corners of her mouth and fell down onto her tits. By his 8th shot, Victoria couldn't keep up and had to rip his dick out of her mouth just to try and swallow all the cum he shot in there. His 9th, 10th, and 11th shot painted her face before he aimed his dick down and fired his last 12th and 13th shot at her tits glazing them in his cum.
John fell on the bed panting at the epic orgasm he just had "That was the best." looking at her grateful for the blowjob, the orgasm, and everything else. Victoria swallowed what remained in her mouth moaning with each swallow as his delicious taste filled her mouth. She pulled her phone out of her bag and opened the camera shocked at how she was looking and took a few photos of herself. He painted her with his cum covering most of her face and boobs. Her mascara was running down her face and her hair were wild from the intense effort and him running his hands through her hair as he came. The parts of her mouth not covered by his cum were littered with saliva from deep throating his massive meat. She thought about all the guys she had been with but never looked so slutty in her life and felt so sexy.
At the tip of his dick was a single drop of cum that she spread all around her lips before making a sexy face and taking a picture. She asked him his number and then sent it to him marking the first sexual act they did coz they both knew there were going to be a lot more. She asked for the washroom and her pointed to door of the attached washroom. She came back after cleaning herself up and squealed "ahhh" as he picked her up and placed her on the sofa kneeling before her and throwing both her legs over his shoulders.
"It’s Time for your reward for working so hard." John said and kissed her tits trailing kisses down her toned stomach until he got to her neatly shaven pussy. He trailed a kiss around the outside of her lips as he teased her before he stuck out his tongue and licked her pussy making her moan out in pleasure. His hands reached up and grabbed both her boobs as he was groping her "God these tits feel so good." “I thought men loved big tits” Victoria replied. “Oh no, not me I like them all equally” he smirked. He dived in licking and lapping at all the juices flowing from her causing her to moan "Ohhhh" as though he'd been deprived of liquid for the last couple of days. Between her legs, he groaned out "You taste so good." causing Victoria to blush and moan out as his tongue worked his magic on her. She could feel her orgasm building as he ate her out. He would often pull out and blow cool air creating a delicious sensation within the petite star’s body.  Victoria closed her eyes and just let him do his thing enjoying the pleasure he was giving her. Until her eyes shot open howling out "FUCK!" as his tongue hit her g-spot. John looked up and smirked at her reaction before diving back in. Once he found her super sensitive spot again, he attacked it with ruthless precision as she gripped his hair hard and groaned out in pleasure "Yes! Shit! That's it, John! Keep this up and I'm gonna cum soon!" He began playing with her nipples doubling the pleasure her body was experiencing. She felt his right hand leave her boob and trail down her body as she continued to moan from his tongue. He then inserted two fingers along with his tongue making her feel full and began to finger her at the same time as the pleasure skyrocketed "Oh my god! Holy Fuck! You're gonna make me CUMMM!!"
Victoria could feel him smile as he continued and with his thumb played with her sensitive clit causing her to explode in orgasm "FUCK! John I'M CUMMMIINGGG!!" crying out as her orgasm crashed over her. John lapped at her juices that were coming out of her and fingered her faster and faster making the poor girl squirt as she came even harder "YOU'RE MAKING ME CUMM!!" wailing out before his left hand grabbed her sensitive nipple between his fingers and started squeezing and twisting it harshly making her cry out in pain which only amplified the pleasure as she came again "FUCKKKKKK!! OH MY GOD! I'M CUMMMIINGGG AGAIN?! AHHHHH JOHN!! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM AGAIN!!"
Victoria’s legs tightened around him and her vision exploded in colors as the pleasure became too much to handle. Her body started to shake, and she gasped out breathlessly as he kept her cumming for longer than she thought was possible. The pleasure was so intense and he didn't stop making her squirt out her juices into his mouth screaming "AHHHHH!! PLEASE! NO MORE!! AHHHHH!! IT'S TO MUCH!!" With what little strength she had, she grabbed his hair and pulled him away from her oversensitive pussy, and pulled him into a scorching kiss squealing into his mouth as her body slowly began to come down from the high. Little explosions of pleasure from his fingers made her moan into his mouth.
After an eternity, Victoria recovered from those orgasms and pulled him away from her mouth as he just smirked and told her "Delicious" licking his lips and fingers to devour any leftover juices.
Victoria panted breathlessly "You've ruined me for all other men. You know, that right?" she said in a joking tone.
He smugly answered back "Good, then you can be my women" truly pleased with himself that he could give her the same pleasure that her did to him.
Victoria “what do you mean?” “Well from what I can tell you love my cock and I certainly love this he said placing a hand on her pussy. So we should join forces haha”
“I still don’t get what you are trying to say” She replied a bit confused. “what I mean is im single so are you so we can have a open relationship but still be a couple” John said to her.
“we just met today isn’t that a bit too fast” She replied “yeah we met today but look at us now” John said pointing at her and himself “and im not saying be my girlfriend right this moment, im not going anywhere neither are you so take your time.”
Huh.! Was all she said.

meri

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2021, 12:24:50 PM »
Continued Victoria chapter

Victoria then took a shower, got dressed and decided to leave. She told him she will tell him soon about his proposal. He went with her to the door kissed goodbye and closed the door. Just as he turned around to walk away the doorbell rang again. He opened the door thinking about who it could be.
Victoria; he it’s me, again.
John; so what’s wrong? Did something happen?
Victoria; yeah, I kinda decided that I accept your offer.
John; what? Really, are you sure?
Victoria; well as long as it’s just as you said we can fuck whoever we want, not because I even want to try other dicks after yours but sometimes I need to for work or just some fun and we have to make it official for the public that we are dating so I get some good press about dating the new hot shot producer.
John; sure I’m fine with all of that, but how do we make it official for ourselves (he said walking in the house and closing the door behind him)
Victoria: smiling, I’m sure we can think of something good.
John; well there is a hole we didn’t get to try.

Victoria; (a bit shocked) are you serious you want to put that thing in my tiny little ass. Ah why not just kidding I too was wondering how it would feel in there.

Well then, what are you waiting for she said as she removed her dress right there in the hall and asked him to bring Vaseline or some other lube in the same room we just fucked and started walking towards the room. John immediately went to work and joined her the bedroom with Vaseline.

John walked in the room and saw her laying on the bed with her legs open he wanted to thrust his dick in her right at the moment but stopped himself he placed the Vaseline on the side table and after removing his clothes he dropped to his knees instead. His hands lay flat to the lower parts of her ass. Victoria widened her legs as the tip of his tongue found her already soaked pussy. John reached as far as he could with his tongue to meet the underside of her clit then licked her full length. After several dowsing licks, he was intoxicated by her sex. Then, he pushed his tongue into with deep thrusts. John felt and tasted her become wetter as she moaned with approval.
John licked her and fucked her with his tongue with more intensity than he had ever done to anyone before. “Victoria, I have tasted quite a few girls but you really are something else. I don’t know how to describe it other than delicious” John said looking up at her.
She smiled back and said “now that we are officially dating you should call me Tori” she winked at him at went back to enjoying the feeling of his tongue on her clit.
John then moved his thumbs from the edges of her pussy to the insides of her ass cheeks. He spread her ass open and moved his mouth to her puckered hole. I felt her tense up with reaction to the new sensation and she lightly giggled, "So you are going for it?" she asked, "why waste time roaming around when we know our destination?" John replied as he returned his tongue to her ass. He did not dive right back in. Instead he flicked and teased at first. He licked in tight circles before attempting to push his tongue into the rim of her ass.
Her asshole was so tight and relentlessly un-giving that John realized something special. "Have you ever been fucked in the ass before?" he asked. “Yes, but not a lot only a couple of times and with fairly average size dick nothing like the beast you have. So I am bit tight down there” She replied without any hesitation.
Her asshole was slightly wet with spit as he pushed the tip of his finger into her. She clenched immediately “Mmm” and moaned a little with his finger in her ass. John just continued to push and pull his finger in and out of her tight ass and decided to fuck her pussy once more before going for the ass.
His hard on was too much to handle. His cock throbbed with the anticipation of fucking her, so he grabbed it with his left hand and guided the tip to her pussy. She was soaked, so he entered her without any resistance. The full shaft of his cock buried into her in a single motion. The position, standing behind her with his cock in to the hilt and his finger still inside her ass made for a hard angle that stressed his wrist. It was nearly painful for his arm, but he did not remove his hand. Instead, he began to pump in and out of her slowly.

Victoria was a wonderful sight. Suddenly, as he was pumping his dick in her pussy he felt her asshole open up. She finally relaxed to the sensation of penetration, so he took it upon himself to shove in his other finger as well. She tensed back up in response to the second finger, but then he realized that she was already cumming. Her pussy clenched and released against the edges of his cock and he nearly came with her.
She moaned and pleaded, "Fuck me. Fuck me." She was so sexy in the raunchiness of the moment and he could not help, but pull his fingers out of her ass and grab onto her hip. John jolted forward and pounded into her. His hips bounced off her ass as he pumped and she continued to cum. He slammed and fucked her until her breathing returned to normal and her shivers subsided.
"Holy shit! John" she exclaimed, "That ass thing was awesome." His cock was hard as steel and once she saw that she grabbed the base with one hand. The other hand was founding his balls. Victoria started to take his cock in her mouth. Sucking very hard and moving very slow. Inch by inch she sucked into her mouth. She felt like heaven. She continues to swallow more if his cock. As her lips reach her fingers wrapped around the base of his dick she just sat there for a few seconds. Then she slowly pulled his cock all the way out of her mouth with a loud pop.
Looking down at hard shaft she spit on it. Stroking it a few times as if trying to make it harder. She again spit on it and stroked it a time or two more before leaning down and again taking his cock into her very talented mouth. Victoria picked up her speed continuing to use both her mouth and hand on his cock. Saliva was running down his shaft as she continued fucking him with her mouth. Her hand was wet with her spit as she stroked his cock. She stopped with the head of his cock in her mouth swirling her tongue around it over and over. Her hand was fondling his balls and her other stroking his shaft.
His balls begin to tighten in her hand. She started stroking his cock base to head as fast as she could and sucked hard in the head of his cock. John tried to fight it have as long as he could but just can't hold out any longer. With a loud grunt and a push of his hips towards her mouth he unloaded in her mouth. Victoria stopped moving her head catching blast after blast of his cum in her mouth. Her hand was still stroking his cock. She was swallowing his load and kept sucking his cock milking him dry.

Victoria: hey why isn’t it going down even after so came so much? She said still stroking his rock hard cock.
John just smiled looking at her and said because it still has a job to do. He then got up and got behind her while opening the jar of Vaseline. She knew what was going to happen next. Victoria could feel his fingers smoothing slippery stuff around her ass gradually getting closer to her little rosebud. She was really excited and it was hard to wait for him to actually get to her tightest hole. "Don't spare the lube," Victoria said as he was a finger deep in her so he added another finger in her ass to help stretch her tight hole. She gave her sphincter a good hard squeeze and said, "Feel that?"
"Oh, yeah! You've got quite a grip there, Tori. Does this hurt at all?" John asked.
Not as long as go slowly, she replied and looked back at him and said start with the main event and pointed towards his dick.
John got on his knees behind her and she bent forward a little more resting on her forearms. "OK, you line up and I'll do the pushing," Victoria said. She felt his cock nestle into her rosebud. She then slowly backed into him with gentle pressure. She was concentrating on pushing and relaxing and could feel herself opening up. She used a little back and forth going a little more back onto his cock each time. It was feeling really good and she wanted more. So finally, Victoria gave one bigger push and she could feel the head of his dick was in her.
Victoria stopped and clinched her asshole a couple times and asked, "Can you feel that?"
"Oh, yeah," came the response from behind her, "It feels really tight! If you keep doing this I might just cum like this"
"OK, can you reach the lube? I'd like you to lube your shaft for me.” Victoria asked him.
"Sure," he said. She felt his finger down between the applying Vaseline.
She concentrated on relaxing again and eased back and forth on his dick just a little at a time. She finally pulled forward till his dick popped loose but tried not to close her asshole. She backed onto it again and this time it went in easier than before.
"Mmmmm," Victoria moaned, "that feels really good!"
John said, "You have no idea how good I feel."
She started backing onto him a little more, a bit at a time. Then she would pull forward till he was just inside her and then back again but just a little further every time. While it was a completely new feeling the pleasure was extreme. She felt some quaking in her hips and she knew she this was going to be her first time cumming while taking a dick in her ass instead of pussy! That was a surprise. "Oh, John, this feels good!" She said.
"Uh-huhhh,"was all he could say.
Just one more push and all of his dick was inside her tight little ass. She looked back at him it was such a turn-on to see the lust in his face as he watched his hard cock disappear into her bottom. Now it’s all up to you, Victoria said with a wink. John was in no hurry this time, savoring each slow stroke in and out of the hot actress’s tight pucker. He glanced up at her face and realized she was watching him. He gave her a loving smile as he continued the marvelous, slow butt-fucking. She was in the same boat as him she had never experienced anything as big as him in her butt. Her juicy snatch was drooling non-stop as John pumped his thick shaft deliberately in and out of her tender backdoor. She was delirious with pleasure, constantly on the verge of that next amazing orgasm. He shifted his knees slightly, adjusting his position, and the next thrust into her bottom set her off like never before.
"Oh my GOD!" she screamed. Her entire body shook and her ass clamped down on his cock, squeezing it painfully.
John smirked and held still, watching as Victoria’s body spasmed out of control. A small part of his mind worried she was having a seizure even though he knew what was really happening. He knew that it would hurt her if he suddenly pulled his cock out, so he waited for her to come down from her climax first. Her sphincter gradually relaxed its painful grip. She shuddered one last time and then her whole body relaxed and he pulled his dick out.
"You need to relax and breathe," John said.
She took a few deep breaths while remaining in the same position and said “I’m ready, do it again” he was bit surprised to hear her say that but he wasn’t going to reject an offer like that.
Her lips parted when she felt the warm, slippery tip of his cock pressing into the tight ring of her horny bottom. "Damn, that feels incredible," he murmured. Then he turned his face and looked down. Hell, it looked even hotter. His right hand gave Victoria’s ass cheek a soft squeeze. "Mmm-hmm!" she groaned. John was in complete control and carefully eased his cock deeper and deeper.
"Damn, I can't get over how amazing your ass feels." He said.
He took a few more long and slow strokes before burying his full length inside her.
"Oh, God, I still can't believe the whole thing fits inside you," he growled.
That earned a soft, "Oh, fuck!" from Victoria. "God, I am on fire!" She whispered.
Then he started stroking a faster his hands released her hips and slid around to cup her breasts. She groaned as her hard nipples rubbed against his palms. She was getting ready to cum again when she felt him quivering inside her and then her eyes rolled up in her head when she felt him coming deep in her ass and she came with him. He pulled her body up from the bed and she turned her head, feverishly returning his kisses. She looked into his eyes as she moaned into his mouth. That kiss and his orgasm went on for thirty incredible seconds before they stopped and fell back into the bed.
After some time they managed to get up and went to the shower together to clean themselves up and he fucked her again in there.
While coming out “why do I feel more dirty coming out of the shower than I did going in” Victoria said smiling at him.
“Well that’s how you know it was good Shower” John replied as they dried themselves with towels and went out of the room for the second time while discussing what to do next.

meri

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2021, 08:52:15 AM »
Celebrity Fuckfest: 4
Code: MF, Oral, Cons
Celebrity: Ariel Winter

written by: Meri
total fiction has nothing to do with reality

A couple of days later Victoria made a plan with John to meet in public place so that the paparazzi can get pictures of them, it was a simple but effective plan because in a matter of minutes their pictures were on most websites and next they in most tabloids with questions marks about Victoria Justice meeting with up and coming lottery winner producer. There were a lot of questions about if she was going to work in some upcoming project of CONNOR studios... (John’s full name John Connor. Hence the production house name).
Then Amy and Victoria’s agent met and leaked the news of them dating because that’s what they wanted the public to know, after the news was out they were seen kissing somewhere and just like that their relationship was official and as they thought Victoria and John both gained more publicity which was good for the both of them.
While all that of happening there was something major that was happening to John. After John told Amy about Victoria and their whole relationship deal, Amy thought about it for a day and then agreed with John that it could be beneficial but she asked that if he was actually going to use the open relationship card and actually sleep with other people he needs to do something else before any other problems arise in the future. Amy knew him well enough and asked openly to John so from what you have told me and what I know about you, you don’t use condom so either you start using them or you need to get snipped.
John: what you mean snipped?
Amy: I mean a vasectomy.
John: HUH,,,what are you talking about? Why do I need to do that?
Amy: so what’s the other option dumbass you got a lot of money now and with your luck I’m sure you will be getting a lot more but what if you get some Hollywood bimbo pregnant . Do you want that kind of responsibility? Coz I know you well enough to know you are not ready for that kind of thing. So I think I proposed the best option available.
John thought about it and the day before they made their relationship public he decided it was the best option and actually went through with the surgery and he also told Victoria about it to which she replied “doesn’t really matter to me it’s not like I want your kids all I want is that big cock of yours, as long as that’s working I don’t care about that your cum doesn’t have sperm in it coz it won’t taste any different hahaha”

A couple of weeks later Mark came to visit John and the first thing he asked was “Dude how did you get that chick, you really are blessed by lady luck first your lottery than the hit movie and I know you banged Joey King after the movie and now Victoria Fucking Justice.”
John didn’t reply just laughed at the statement and offered mark a drink and asked what the visit was about. Mark told him that he was getting so many scripts and meetings that he actually had to hire an agent to sort all the stuff out but he did manage to find not one, not two but three awesome scripts that the studio should buy and make something of them and he had brought the scripts with him for John to read as well.
John: ahh, I’m not really a big reading kind of guy but I’m sure if you like them they must be good since you will be the one doing the work why do I need to read them.
Mark somehow convinced John to read one of the scripts. He took a few days to read even that much but after he read it. He called Mark at 2 in the night and told him he loved the script and they should immediately start making a movie. Mark agreed and in the next few weeks Mark called John to tell him that everything was going pretty well but still he should visit the set once in a while.
John pretty was working as the money wasn’t on the frontlines like Amy and Mark he didn’t even know who the cast of his new movie was but finally one day he decided to go to set. He didn’t know anyone there other than Mark and the Camera crew but pretty much everyone knew who he was. Some were impressed that he was successful at young age and rich some were jealous because he was just lucky he was making introductions here and there. Mark told him about the female lead was Jessica Alba but she didn’t have any scenes today so she wasn’t on set that day. John was pretty disappointed by that but he decided to stay on set for rest of the day. One of the crew members came to him and told him that he was invited to that vanity van by a cast member. John went there knocked on the door and announced as he went inside he saw no one was in there was about to leave when he heard “I’ll be out in a second” he thought he recognized the voice but wasn’t sure. He sat on the sofa which was more comfortable than the bed he had been sleeping in for most of life before his lottery.
As he sat down the girl came out wearing a towel dressing gown, which was hugging her every curve tight. John stood up after seeing her, she walked up to him smiled gave him a light peck on cheek and offered a drink. They sat down and John was still stunned and then asked;
John: I thought Jessica Alba was the lead, I didn’t know you were also in the movie.
Girl: yeah she is the lead but I’m doing this role and hoping that it would lead to bigger and better roles.
John: So..so what type of scene do you have today? (Hardly believing that was he was casually talking to Ariel Winter)
Ariel: are you kidding? I am supposed to believe that you haven’t shown up on the set the past few weeks but you randomly come to set today and you don’t know what the scene is.
John: I actually don’t know much about the movie other than the story which I read pretty much everything is being done by Mark and other staff but why did you mention the scene is it something special today?
Ariel: I don’t know about you or other but it is a pretty big thing for me.
John: (pretty curious now) what is it then?
Ariel: well today will be my first topless scene.
John didn’t say a word his mind just went blank.
Ariel: yep I’m going to let these puppies out for the whole world to see. So I called you here thinking you came today so maybe it was for this scene so I thought I would give you a private viewing. Are you interested?
John: well …Yeah who wouldn’t be … (he barely formed a sentence and his cock had already gotten hard form just imagining the scene)
Ariel: O my! I haven’t even done anything yet and I’m getting such a wonderful reaction she said rubbing her hand on his crotch before getting up and slowly removing her robe leaving her in nothing but black lace panties.

Her perky pink nipples looked like they were begging for a mouth to suck on them. John was mesmerized by them to even speak up. She bent down a little, her tit was hanging dangerously close to his mouth. She picked his hand up and placed it on one of her tits as she sat back down again. He Put his other hand on the other and boob and when Ariel didn’t object to it he began to squeeze them slightly and was amazed at how great they felt.
"I guess that smile on your face means you like them," she said.
"I do, these feel amazing" he told her. John continued to feel her tits, he assumed it was ok to feel them for as long as he wanted. He was like teenager feeling up a girl for the first time. He began to rub the nipples a little between his fingers and she seemed to like the way it felt when he did that.
“I’m not crossing my limits am I?” John said as he stopped moving his hands which were still on her tits.
“I don’t mind but what would your girlfriend say, I heard you were dating Victoria Justice” Ariel replied.
“Yeah I am but it’s an open relationship so its fine with her but you said you don’t mind right” John replied as he felt her nipples a little more. He had heard about her reduction surgery but it seemed the doctor was pretty good because even moving his hands around it was hard to feel any scar. “I have to say this, this is by far the best pair I have seen till now. Not just the size but your nipples are extraordinary as well” John said without any kind of hesitation.
"Yeah?" she breathed. "Why aren't you licking them, then?"
After hearing that it didn’t even take John a second to get nipple in his mouth. He began to hungrily lick the flesh mounds. He sucked at her nipples so hard it was like he wanted milk to come out of her enormous tits. She had started moaning by that time but then stopped him and said that she had to film a scene soon so this can’t go on for too long but she can’t let him leave looking like that either as she pointed to the bulge in his pants and crawled down and came between his legs. He knew what was going to happen and immediately started to open his pants and slid them down with his underwear making his hard cock appear. She looked really surprised and happy to see the size of his dick.
His eyes were clearly fixed on her irresistibly large rack, and his mouth hung open as he was admiring their flawless shape and size.
Ariel looked up at him and smiled “why is your mouth open like that?”
John came to his senses “o oh well just appreciating the view, don’t mind me and carry on”
Taking a moment to lick her lips and admire his throbbing member. Ariel slowly brought her hand up and rubbed her fingers along the underside of his cock. "Nothing makes me wetter than a big, hard cock in my mouth." She said and her smile grew wider as her fingers reached his balls, gently tickling his sack as she looked up at him. “Can you stand up? it will be better that way” She said and John immediately stood up in front of her and as his pant slipped down on the floor she got on her knees and was at the perfect angle to take his cock in her mouth.
"Oh shit!" John gasped as soon as her lips were around his cock. The feeling was intense, It was like Ariel was making up for lost time, sucking vigorously as she brought both hands around to his ass, literally pulling him deeper into her mouth as she bobbed her head up and down his length. "Mmmmm mmmmm mmm!" Ariel hummed as she serviced John. He watched her work, hardly able to stifle his own moans of pleasure as he watched her tits sway. He took a deep breath, needing to focus as Ariel already had him on the brink of a powerful climax.
Ariel was like a woman on a mission, and an extremely talented cocksucker. It took all he could not to blow his load right then, and as she worked faster and sucked harder, there was no fighting it anymore. "Keep going." John encouraged her, gently stroking her hair. "I'm almost there."
Ariel popped him out for a moment, replacing her mouth with her hand as she smiled up at him. "I want you to cum in my mouth." Her hand slid easily along his slick cock. "Just let me know when you are about to finish” She said. John nodded and she was quickly back sucking. It was a total attack as she now bobbed, jerked, slurped and hummed all at the same time.
"Ohhhhhhhhhh! Keep going. Keep going! Here it CUMS!!!"
"Mmmmm mmmmmm!" Ariel went harder as soon as John warned her. Taking him deep into her throat as he began filling her with shot after shot of cum. He held her in place, pulling her head against him as he felt like he came harder than he ever had in his life. Ariel just looked up at him like a good girl, a sparkle in her eyes as she kept them wide open to watch him lose control.
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" John moaned loudly, no longer caring if anyone walking by might hear.
After the first few spurts, his grip loosened, allowing Ariel to take back control. She withdrew slightly, swallowing what she could before tightening her grip to jerk the rest out of him while bobbing more slowly.
"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!" She happily hummed as she sucked every last drop. She slid her other hand up to massage his balls, making sure they were good and empty.
Ariel smiled proudly in victory as she wiped her mouth. Not a single drop was spilled, though as John admired her incredible bare breasts again, he wished he had cum on them, at least a little bit.

It looked like she read her mind because the next thing she said was “next time I will let you cum on these” as she put her hand on her tits as they were going up and down from the heavy breathing.
"God that was amazing!" Ariel was glowing and said "I can't believe how much I needed that. I was really tense about the topless scene but feels like all the anxiety is gone but I want to do a lot more and we don’t have time. I will call you later so that you can return the favor.” She got up cleaned herself up wore the same gown she was wearing earlier gave John her number and told him to leave after a couple of minutes after her then she left the van to go to the set area.
John waited for a while and then left for home. He slept for a few hours and was browsing his phone when he got a call from none other than the bit titted babe who gave him a blowjob a few hours earlier. She asked him to come to the front door. He quickly got up and went to the door and opened and saw her standing there in top and skirt and he could immediately tell she was not wearing a bra because her nipples were poking through her top wanting to burst out. She smiled and said are you going to keep staring or are you gonna invite me in?

John: oh yeah sorry come on in, I was just surprised I thought I only gave you my phone number not the address.
Ariel: well I met Amy on set and told her what happened and asked her for the address but if you don’t want me here I can leave it’s not a problem.
John: as if anyone would ever ask you to leave.
She smiled at him and said you have got a really nice place for yourself. They locked eyes for only a moment before he made his decision. His mouth was on hers in and instant sn she was just as hungry as him and responded with same force. His mouth moved from her mouth down her neck. Desperately, he removed her top with haste, exposing her tits, now taut with desire. "God, they're beautiful," he whispered, taking each of them in his mouth in turn. He then left them out, quickly lifting her skirt, and sliding down her red thong. "But I need this pussy." His tongue plunged into her, finding her clit immediately.
“Ooohh FFUuCCKK …Not here we should at least go to a room” She said almost moaning.
He stopped for a moment removed her skirt and walked her to a room completely naked. As soon as they went into the room he removed his own clothes as well and Ariel went up to the dressing table and bent forward. Watching that scene John quickly knelt behind her and Ariel presented her heart shaped ass to him, legs widening apart exposing her moist pussy. He held her ass in his hands and pulled her cheeks apart for better access. John dove in tongue first spearing her pussy with his tongue. She shook and quivered leaning against the mirror of the dressing table.
Her hands splayed flat on the table and her tits pressed up against the cold mirror. "Aaaaaahhhh!" she moaned tossing her head back as he tongued her pussy. One of his hands slid up between her legs to rub his thumb on her engorged clit. She tasted sweet and sour, in a flavor that was all her own.
"Oh fuuuuuckkkk," Ariel moaned. "Yess yess fuck me with your tongue."
He spread her legs further apart so he could get deeper. Licking her clit, then moving in and out of her vaginal walls. She was dripping all over his face, and he could feel her muscles undulating, building to a climax. She gripped his head, moving it quickly in and out, starting to lose control.
"Oh my god, fuck, fuck it..."
Her legs grew limp and her body forgot how to stand under the onslaught as she came while he was still attacking her pussy. John released her clit and held her body up with his arms as she spasmed with aftershocks.
“FUUCCKk me…hOly shit.. you sure do know how to return a favor” Ariel said after catching her breath and saw him sitting on the side of the bed and she knew they were just getting started. He got up and looked at her then she got and up as well and he sat back on the bed and pulled her on top of him. She climbed on his lap and mounted him. He placed his hands on her hips. Ariel slid down until she felt the tip of his cock against her swollen lips. She reached down and opened them, inviting him in. As he guided his dick towards her aching, hungry hole. The tip pushed at her opening. Ariel lifted her hips and then slowly sank down on his lap.
His cock slid inside her slowly and she felt every single inch stretch her to her limit. His dick was wide and definitely was bigger than anything she had tried before be it another man or a dildo. The feeling of his big cock inside of her overwhelmed her. She sank down further, allowing all of him inside her. He stretched and filled her like no one had before. The sensation alone almost made the Modern Family star cum.
"Oh my God," Ariel moaned, letting her head fall back. John's hands tightened on her hips. She felt her tits bounce as he lifted her slowly and guided her back down in one swift movement. She braced herself, putting her hands on his knees as she leaned back.
She rocked her hips forward, allowing her clit to brush him. He shivered as she slid back and thrusted she hips again. Each movement slow and deliberate. She tightened her pussy around him before rocking her hips again. This time, he guided her faster.

With each hip rock, Ariel tensed her cunt around him. He grunted loudly as his hips thrust to meet hers. His cock pushed deeper with every thrust, until it was so deep she felt the tip hit her cervix. Her clit surged with desire. She quickened her pace as she rode his massive cock. He massaged her enflamed nub as she rode him. With each thrust, his hand pressed harder into her clit.
Ariel arched her back further, allowing his cock to hit just the right spot. Her tits bounced wildly as he increased his pace. Her clit was throbbing, begging for release. Her body slammed against his hand as his cock pounded her cunt. Each contact sent waves of ecstasy through the actresses’ body.
"Harder," Ariel screamed. "Harder, John!"
He heard her pleas and slammed into her. Then, as she circled her hips, he picked up the pace. Finally, his cock tensed as her clit twitched. Ariel closed her pussy around him, pulling him deeper. A scream escaped her lips when she came and as he grunted. His cock twitched one last time as he came inside her. His hips thrust one last time, drilling deeper. Her clit throbbed as it released. Her body shook as pleasure ripped through her. Ariel clenched her cunt around his cock, milking every last drop of his cum.
His body fell onto her. Both of them were sticky with sweat. His chest heaved as he caught his breath. Her chest heavy as her heart pumped, struggled against his weight.
"Damn," he mumbled as he rolled off her. She turned to face him, propping herself up on her elbows. Her big breasts spilling in front of her. She locked her eyes on his. She slid closer and kissed him. He pulled her in and she rested her head on his chest. Her pussy still tingled from the orgasm.
Ariel lifted her head off his chest. Her hands drifted over her body, caressing her own skin. She closed her eyes as she recalled the feeling of him inside me.
"So John was that good for you?" She asked as his fingers lingered at her breast.
“Well I am still breathing heavily so I think you can guess how good it was” John replied with a smile on his face.
“That was really one of the best orgasms I have ever had and I can’t really keep going after that but I promise next time I will certainly let you cum on my big tits that I know you love like everyone else” She replied with a laugh.
“I will hold you to that promise” He replied with a grin.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA