Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Pin Up Chapter 1: Billie Eilish  (Read 41121 times)

Jesse90

Pin Up Chapter 1: Billie Eilish
« on: May 03, 2021, 04:14:43 AM »
Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen and should not be mistaken as such. Everyone featured in this story is 18+

Pin Up

Chapter 1: Billie Eilish

In the few years I'd worked as a photographer for Vogue, I'd had the good fortune to photograph several celebrities, including Amanda Seyfried, Emma Stone and my favorite Taylor Swift. A lot of them had been divas, ordering people around and the like, but a few, including Taylor and Amanda, had been really sweet and kind. This assignment however was not going to be one of my favorites.

My boss told me that the next month's cover story interview and photoshoot was going to be with Billie Eilish. I groaned and rolled my eyes. "Seriously, Ed? She's the cover? Miss Green Hair and Baggy Clothes? She doesn't even really sing. She just mumbles and whispers!"

Ed looked at me. "Chase, Billie's the it girl in music right now. She's got a new album coming out later this year and her manager says she wants to redo her image. Something about being less covered up. They saw the pics you shot of Taylor Swift for her last cover and specifically requested you for the shoot."

"Less covered up, huh? The Taylor pics made them want me?" My mind briefly flashed back to the shoot and what had happened after. Taylor and I had spent a sex filled two weeks together with us taking some private pictures that I still had in a lockbox in my house. We still hooked up every time Taylor was in town.

I remembered seeing some paparazzi pictures of Billie that revealed that under the baggy sweaters, the now 19 year old singer had a huge pair of tits.

"Alright, I'll do it."

Ed smiled. "Good. The shoot is booked for Friday. Be there. Chase?"

"Yeah?"

"They wanted a pin up style shoot. They asked for you so don't piss her off like you did Brie Larson."

"As long as she's not as big a bitch, no problem."

------------Friday------------

I arrived at the studio early to set up the lighting and the backdrops. Thursday I had spoken to Billie confirming that she did indeed want a pin up style shoot. I groaned inside when Billie told me she already had a couple outfits picked out to wear and she would bring them. "Please God, no sweaters" I thought.

My phone buzzed. I opened a text from Taylor. She was coming back to town on Sunday morning. She'd be here for at least a week and wanted to see me. At least if today sucked, I'd see Taylor and get some amazing sex.

I texted Taylor back telling her I'd be there to meet her at the airport just as the door opened. Billie Eilish and a few people from her team walked in.

When I saw Billie, my eyes widened. The green and black hair was gone, replaced by a platinum blonde color that really looked good on her. She still wore a baggy sweater and jeans.

"Chase, right?" Billie held out her hand.

I shook it. "Yep. Nice to meet you, Billie. So you said you wanted a pin up style shoot?"

"Yeah. I want to be less covered up. Show a little more skin."

"No problem. I can get that done for you."

Billie headed to the dressing room to change and I got my camera set up. She came out of the dressing room and my jaw hit the floor. A trench coat covered a pink bustier outfit that barely contained her boobs with tights that showed off her legs. "Well?"

I shifted and tried to hide the tent in my pants. "Hot. Okay, just come over here and we'll get some shots."

Billie smiled. "Cool, dude." I snapped away and Billie unbuttoned the coat and revealed more of her tits and looked right at me. I thought she was glancing at my crotch a couple times.

After about an hour and 3 outfit changes, Billie wanted a few more pictures in the first outfit. After 5 or 6 more shots, we were done. I said "Alright, Billie. I think we've got it."

Billie said "Awesome. Everyone out. I want to talk to Chase alone." Everyone cleared out of the photography studio. Billie walked over and locked the door.

"Um what are you doing?" I asked.

Billie walked back to me, dropped the trench coat and started unfastening the bra top. "Chase, I know you've had a boner all through this shoot. You still do."

We both looked at my pants. She was right.

Billie stripped out of the outfit and stood in front of me completely naked. "So you wanna fuck me or not?"

I looked her up and down. Taking in her eyes, her huge tits and her hairy bush which really turned me on. "Fuck yes."

I stripped off my clothes. My cock finally sprang free and Billie's eyes widened. "Goddamn, dude! You're fucking huge!" She dropped to her knees and started sucking my cock.

I gasped as the teenage songstress sucked me hard and fast. "Holy fuck, Billie! Yes!" I started thrusting into her mouth, my balls slapping against her chin.

Billie pulled my cock out of her mouth and stuck it between her tits. "Come on! Fuck these big titties you've been staring at all day!" I started humping her chest and Billie licked the tip of my cock as it poked out the top of her cleavage.

Billie let go of her tits and pushed me down on my back. "I'm gonna ride that big cock until I cum."

"Do it then." I said as Billie slid down on my cock and started bouncing. "Fuck yes, Chase!!!" I grabbed her hips and started thrusting up into her pussy harder.

"FUCK I'M GONNA CUM!" Billie screamed as her pussy clenched and released her juices all over my cock. Before she could recover from the orgasm, I rolled her onto her back and started pounding her hairy pussy.

"Fuck yes Chase! Take my fucking pussy! Make me cum again please!!!" Billie moaned. "Call me a slut."

I was surprised. "Seriously?"

"Fuck yes! I love that shit!"

I pounded into her pussy harder. "Cum all over my cock, you slut!"

"CUMMING!!!!" Billie screamed as she squirted all over my cock.

I could feel my cock throbbing. I knew I was getting close to cumming. "Get on your knees and hold those big tits up, slut!"

Billie knelt in front of me and held her tits up. "Please cum for me, Chase! Please cum all over my titties!"

I aimed my cock at her tits and groaned as I exploded on her tits. "FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!" I stepped back and looked at Billie Eilish covered in my cum.

"Damn, dude. Taylor was right about you." Billie said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Why do you think I wanted you for this shoot? I called Taylor and asked about Vogue photographers, she told me you were a great photographer and an amazing fuck. She was right."

A thought crossed my mind. "How long you gonna be in L.A.?"

"I live here, dude. Why?"

"Taylor's coming back to town Sunday morning for a week and..."

A dirty little grin crossed Billie's face. "A little threesome action? You, Taylor Swift and me? Fuck yes, I'm in. But will she be?"

I grinned too. "I'm sure she will. Taylor said that's one thing on her fuck-it list."

"Oh, I get it, it's like bucket list, but with sex stuff. Well, we should get dressed and get out of here."

Billie and I got dressed and as I walked her to her waiting limo, I said "The pictures will turn out great and I'll call Taylor tonight and see what she thinks."

Billie smiled. "Great. Here's my number. Let me know. Even if Taylor's not up for it, I want that cock again." She got in and the car took off.

I sighed. Even if Taylor didn't want a threesome with Billie, I now had two famous sex friends.

To be continued
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 01:27:40 AM by Jesse90 »

Michael Crosby

Re: Pin Up (Billie Eilish)
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 04:22:39 AM »
Nice!!!

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90, Nikko, OsmarMorningstar

TLMorgan

Re: Pin Up (Chapter 1: Billie Eilish)
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2021, 01:34:13 AM »
Being a recently new fan of Billie, I approve this story  8#=D

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90, Nikko

Jesse90

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2021, 01:59:41 AM »
Being a recently new fan of Billie, I approve this story  8#=D

Thank you so much. I saw the pictures from her actual Vogue shoot and was inspired in more than one way to write. Thinking about turning this into a series of Chase photographing different celebrities

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

diamond_luv

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2021, 05:56:55 AM »
Not a bad premise by any means. Keep working on your craft.

To offer a slight bit of constructive criticism, when writing sex, expand out the details more. Hold off on the man or woman reaching their climax for a bit so you can describe what's going on and the adrenaline rush with the characters. This will help add a touch of realism in the event.

Overall I like the premise and hope you continue.

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90, Nikko, Darknight20

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2021, 11:01:58 AM »
I like what you've done here. if you plan on making it a series, there's a lot of possibilities and stuff you can do with Chase as a character.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Jesse90

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2021, 05:33:53 PM »

To offer a slight bit of constructive criticism, when writing sex, expand out the details more. Hold off on the man or woman reaching their climax for a bit so you can describe what's going on and the adrenaline rush with the characters. This will help add a touch of realism in the event.

Thank you. I admit writing sex is probably my weakest point as a writer but I will try to remember your advice for the next one.

I am actually planning on continuing this as a series and I'm open to suggestions for future celebs to appear. Chapter 2 is already planned out

The following users thanked this post: JustinMays402, Nikko

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2021, 08:49:49 PM »
A great intro for a potential series, I can see the improvement in your writing from your previous work.  Obviously I hope Taylor will show up in the future, but either way I hope to see you continue!

JustinMays402

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2021, 09:44:35 PM »

Thank you. I admit writing sex is probably my weakest point as a writer but I will try to remember your advice for the next one.

I am actually planning on continuing this as a series and I'm open to suggestions for future celebs to appear. Chapter 2 is already planned out

If you were sticking with singers for this series, I'd suggest metal chicks such as; Angela Gossow, Lzzy Hale (who I know firsthand is kinky as fuck), Elize Ryd, Simone Simons (she looks a lot like Amy Adams), Doro Pesch, Cristina Scabbia, just to name a few. If you want the hottest music babes, metal is where you go. And 80s icons Tiffany (she's gotta huge rack), and Debbie Gibson wouldn't be bad either

Jesse90

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2021, 11:50:16 PM »
A great intro for a potential series, I can see the improvement in your writing from your previous work.  Obviously I hope Taylor will show up in the future, but either way I hope to see you continue!

Thank you so much. Taylor will definitely show up. I've actually got a couple different ideas for how

Jesse90

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2021, 12:14:11 AM »

If you were sticking with singers for this series, I'd suggest metal chicks such as; Angela Gossow, Lzzy Hale (who I know firsthand is kinky as fuck), Elize Ryd, Simone Simons (she looks a lot like Amy Adams), Doro Pesch, Cristina Scabbia, just to name a few. If you want the hottest music babes, metal is where you go. And 80s icons Tiffany (she's gotta huge rack), and Debbie Gibson wouldn't be bad either

Thank you for the suggestions. I love Lzzy Hale so I'll definitely consider using her. I'm not just sticking with singers. I've got some actresses in mind.

Nikko

Re: Pin Up Chapter 1: Billie Eilish
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2021, 10:41:17 AM »
Good story. I love Billie, she has potential this luscious woman! Thank you.

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

flawed_existence

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2021, 03:15:51 PM »
Didn't know this was your first story, nice job.

Jesse90

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2021, 02:06:00 AM »
Didn't know this was your first story, nice job.

Thank you but this actually is just the first chapter of the series. The very first story I wrote is on the site too. It's called Backstage Paradise and features Taylor Swift

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA