Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Dirty Business (Christina Aguilera)  (Read 12357 times)

Cadeauxxx

Dirty Business (Christina Aguilera)
« on: May 15, 2021, 10:36:11 PM »
Dirty Business
Starring: Christina Aguilera

Codes: Voyeur, Oral, Anal, Tit Fuck, Facial

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

This story was written for Noj and is dedicated to him.

Los Angeles, California

July 2006

The flickering flame cast a glow of light beyond the end of a cigarette that began to burn. Red polish covered the fingernails of a woman clutching a metal lighter. Raising her cigarette to her lips. Aging dark eyes glanced down as she took a drag, shoving the lighter back into her black leather purse. It's color matched that of her dress and heels heard clicking and clacking along the concrete pavement below. The night was young in the passing evening hours as Catherine Russell took a short walk through the driveway of her office building. Sitting next to her parked slick, black Mercedes Benz was a white car belonging to her security team. Directly behind it was a vehicle she did not recognize at all, figuring that it was driven by the guest who awaited her inside the building.

As an award winning producer working in L.A. for over a decade now, Catherine could afford the luxury of refurbishing an old building outside the Beverly Hills neighborhoods into a posh office. The building itself dated back to the 1960s and was previously a small apartment block. When she had first purchased the building, the downstairs was used as an office and the upstairs contained studio booths for recording sessions. Catherine had long since expanded her business, using her own connections alongside her husband to become a traveling producer that moved from label to label. Her services were top of the line for R&B artists, such a genre of music that brought her to the attention of a Pop singer know for her soulful roots.

Christina Aguilera first sought out Catherine's services as a producer when she began work on her 'Back to Basics' album. Having not put out an album in four years now, the singer was willing to spend a great deal of money with hiring whom she believed to be the best producers who could blend her style of music into a pop record. Catherine Russell had been recommended to Christina by word of mouth from another producer she had hired; Linda Perry. Many producers had been hired for the Back to Basics recording, many of them with demands to have their names added in the song writing credits as they were supplying the singer with potential hit singers. Catherine Russell on the other hand, had something else in mind when it came to negotiations.

A contract was quickly drawn up, one with a different series of demands compared to the other producers in house. Christina's agent immediately had issues with the contract as it cited personal demands and requests at hand, but Catherine wasn't negotiating with the middle man. She cut him out the picture, insisting on a proper meeting with the singer woman to woman. Christina's body was quite different from Catherine, as the older woman had reached her forties. Christina's blonde hair was a far cry from Catherine's dark black locks. The producer had reached her forties in age last year, keeping a slim waist and often wearing dark colored dresses that hid her curves well. With one look back to the singer's blue eyes, Catherine had already considered her husband's taste in women.

Several times the contract she had drawn up mentioned a man by the name of Mr. Russell. Christina didn't question whom this person was, as she agreed to allow the man's name into the song writing credits. Catherine explained it was her husband and such deals with family involved in song credits was not something unknown to Christina. Beyond those demands were other such things, involving possible sexual favors. Catherine had to make it clear to the woman just who her husband was and the connections he had. To ensure that the album would become a major success and possible Grammy winner, risks had to be taken beyond a level of talent. Christina gladly signed the contract after a lengthy discussion between the two regarding the influence of one Mr. Russell within the press of music reviews.

All of that had happened months ago as recording was long finished and the release of Back To Basics was now on the horizon. Catherine kept it to herself, the plans she had in store for Christina at this pre-release party. Her heels clicked and clacked down the wooden floor as she had entered her office building and began to climb the staircase. Like any other day, the woman had arrived dressed in black. She took once glance around her surroundings while smoke burned from the end of her cigarette. Her office awaited beyond a large black door, matching the color of the walls upstairs. Catherine slipped off her shades, throwing them into her purse as she stopped at the door and gripped the brass knob. As the door came open, Catherine set her eyes on the waiting guest sitting across from her desk.

"Hello again Mrs. Russell."

Offering a fake smile, Catherine stepped in as Christina began to rise up from the chair after her subtle greeting. The door shut behind them and now they were all alone in the small room. Behind Catherine's desk sat a row of three framed platinum albums she was credited as a producer for. Christina wore a short black skirt, her cleavage heavily exposed in a black matching top and the hint of fishnet stockings down below with her feet tucked into a pair of high heel pumps. Catherine didn't utter her thoughts aloud, as the style of outfit the girl had chosen had only reaffirmed previous beliefs that she was in the company of a whore.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting for long, Christina. I know girls like you don't enjoy waiting around offices."

"No, I'm fine. I got here early expecting a party."

Catherine chuckled as they shook hands. This was the formal approach for a business-like relationship. Sitting on the producer's desk was a large bottle of wine dated the year of 1955. Christina playfully ran her left hand through her long platinum blonde hair. Catherine blew a bit of smoke, pulling the cigarette from her mouth as she carried on speaking.

"The party is between us only. I've spoken to my husband about the reviews prepared for the album."

Her fingers dipped the cigarette down into an ash tray on her desk as she continued to talk.

"As you know, the critics will hear the album before release date. I hope you haven't forgotten what I told you about my husband and his word among the press."

Christina looked back at the older woman with a bewildered expression. Catherine kept a stone cold face as she grabbed the bottle of wine from the table.

"I want you to meet him tonight. You're his type of woman after all and I've been looking forward to him finally getting the chance to meet you."

"Wait, what? I'm his... type? Is that what you said?"

Unimpressed by that answer, Catherine stared back at the singer and nodded.

"Indeed. I must say he has been looking forward to this as much as I have."

"You never said anything about this over the phone yesterday. You told me this would be a party to celebrate the album."

As Christina crossed her arms, Catherine gripped the wine bottle and stepped away from her desk. It was time to offer a fake smile and remind her who was in charge.

"You're correct, I didn't tell you over the phone. But you signed a contract and we discussed the possibilities of such.... kinky favors. Didn't we?"

Offering a grin after her final words, Catherine quirked her eyebrows back at Christina.

"Come now. You can't look at me and tell me you wanna back out on a deal now. Besides, my husband is the one besides me who can get you where you want with this album. Do you want to get nominated for a Grammy or not? That's the question you need to think about."

No immediate reply from the singer was enough to prompt Catherine with turning her back to her. Still grasping at the wine bottle, she needed to leave her office to go find a few glasses and prepare drinks for them. After a moment Christina, finally spoke aloud.

"Wait... Let me meet your husband. I'm sure he would appreciate my thanks."

Turning around to face Christina, the older woman softly smile. She wasn't going to question this sudden change of heart from the girl, as all she did was thank her.

"I'm sure he would, once you get to know him."

3 HOURS LATER

Leaving the office building, the dark of the night had come in full play. The drive back to the Russell estate was short, as a benefit from Catherine's office previously serving as a residential place. Christina had agreed to drive herself with an address for the location. She swore to know the back roads through the upper class gated community of mansions and would be able to find the place in time. Catherine believed her, as she was convinced to take this chance. Though she didn't question the sudden change of heart from the blonde singer, Catherine could easily take guesses in the back of her mind. She had made her assumptions about Christina starting from the beginning of their business working relationship.

For the singer herself, getting involved in sleazy deals was nothing out of the ordinary for Christina. This would be easy for her, as she enjoyed to often dabble with figures in the shadows around Hollywood. Christina had built a reputation for her 'dirty' side, as she liked to refer to such events going back to the title of her last album. It was fitting to her with the 'Xtina' tattoo on the back of her neck. Once she had came back home, she wasted no time putting on a new outfit. One that she figured would impress Mr. Russell as she considered the thoughts of his power and influence. She had her doubts to Catherine's claims about her husband's word within journalism, but Christina mainly wanted to be proven wrong on such counts.

Her confidence was riding sky high as she stood alone facing the mirror in her bedroom. Christina had changed into a tight small strapless white dress, exposing her heavy cleavage. Keeping her hair much the same with classic Hollywood style curls for her platinum blonde locks, she applied fresh lipsticks across her lips. The final piece of her outfit was a pair of matching white high heel 'fuck me pumps'. As she gazed back into the mirror, she smirked, feeling that she would knock this mystery man out of his socks. It was difficult for her to come up with an image of him in her mind, not knowing what he looked like at all. Sex with strangers was nothing new for Christina. This wasn't the first time she had traded sexual favors in hopes of gaining new benefits with her career.

Little did she know the influence Mr. and Mrs. Russell had through the music industry. Catherine Russell's name was known throughout L.A. as a top producer, hence why Christina had wanted her services to begin with. Her husband on the other hand was a mysterious figure lurking within the shadows. Staying out of Hollywood social circles, the gossip around town did not cross into the family life of the two. Catherine had been married for twenty years to a man with power. Within the business aspect of entertainment and stardom, Catherine liked to consider their relationship something of a power couple. She had married a man who had grown up behind the curtain of such business and had learned from another mentor within his family on how to handle business relations across magazines and studios.

Christina had no problems locating the estate as she drove through the quiet backroads. She was greeted to a large black gate with security guards who opened the passage way for her car. It was evident they were expecting a guest. With the black of night, Christina didn't have much of a chance to study the exterior of what appeared to be a massive estate. She couldn't make out the architectural design beyond dark colors. All of that changed when she entered the estate and was greeted to dark wooden floors and walls with that of a vintage feeling inside. With no audience for a private party, Christina wandered down the halls alongside Catherine before she was introduced to the man of the hour. Beyond a black painted door leading to a quiet living room, Christina came face to face with David Russell.

Standing taller than his wife, the man clearly had age to him. Christina guessed he had to at least be in his early forties. His short hair was once completely black, but with visible greying on the sides, it was easy to call him a 'silver fox'. A slim build to his body was visible through the button up white shirt and black pants he wore. Introducing himself as David Russell, he shook her hand. His face was clean shaved but with a visible five o'clock shadow that complimented his black hair nicely. After shaking hands, Christina wasted no time beginning to flirt with the older man in the presence of his wife. She was no fool, for she knew the true reason Catherine had brought her here. If the older woman had truly wanted a party, it wouldn't be between the three of them alone.

"I've heard many great things about you Mr. Russell. I figure I owe you my thanks for I know you'll be helping me out soon. Your wife has told me all about you."

Christina spoke while standing in front of him. Catherine had popped off a bottle champagne moments earlier and poured both of them a glass. The older woman stood back, puffing on a cigarette in the background as if she were studying this interaction between her husband and the singer.

"Yes, allow me to introduce myself to you. I'm David Russell, but I like it better when you call me Mr. Russell."

Smoke blew in the distance from Catherine's cigarette, alerting Christina with the strong smell as she gazed back into the man's dark eyes. He offered only a short smile before raising the glass to his lips and sipping on the drink. Christina followed suit, also having a drink. When she turned around to the man, she caught the other woman from the corner of her eye standing near a leather chair. They were still in the living room and Catherine was now dipping her cigarette down into the ashtray below on a table stand. Christina turned to the table where the champagne bottle was sitting alone. She bent over, shoving her phat ass out in the small dress as she began to speak aloud while refilling her glass.

"I probably shouldn't ask you this, but I was wondering if you knew the people at Rolling Stone magazine. I bet if they gave me a five star review before the release date, the album would surely take off."

David glanced down at her buttocks as she spoke, then shifted his eyes back to his wife. Catherine gave him a nod, as she was also studying the girl's every action. They were no fools to the subtle flirting game Christina was attempting to play up.

"I know people there, yes."

A quick answer from his low voice, as now David was the one studying her reactions. He knew what she was about to do. Everything came down to determining just how fast and willingly Christina would be to take her clothes off for him. She turned around, facing him now as she carried the same glass of wine from earlier. Taking a sip, she stood with her other hand on her hip, making an obvious pose at the man while she drank. Once she was done, Christina smirked and replied.

"Good. I like the sound of that. I'm sure I could help you make your mind up on contacting Rolling Stone... I just wish we were alone right now to discuss it."

"Is my presence here intimidating you?"

Catherine spoke up. She had sat down in the brown leather chair, still smoking as she had locked her view onto Christina. Caught by surprise at the other woman in the room calling out to her, she had to think for a moment. Christina believed that David must have been the man of the house and Catherine to not have much say so. A bold assumption which was quickly proven wrong as Catherine continued to speak.

"I take it you don't wanna beat around the bush about this, do you? A deal is a deal after all, and you signed your name on my contract."

Stepping backwards a bit, Christina went to go set her glass down as she now had both the husband and wife glaring at her. There was little time to keep this subtle, as Christina's game had been busted wide open. Catherine laid it all out in her low, but commanding voice.

"David has been looking forward to meeting you after all this time. Are you disappointed, dear?"

"No, not at all babe."

He answered his wife back and then turned to look at Christina. Now he was the one setting his glass down, close enough on the table next to Catherine that the ash tray clanked next to it. Christina just smirked back at him, parting her lips to begin turning up the heat with her own low slutty voice.

"I wish your wife had at least given me a picture. Pretty odd driving up here late at night to meet a stranger who wants to fuck me."

"On the other hand, I knew what you looked like, Christina."

After David spoke, Catherine pulled the cigarette from her lips. Once again she dipped it down into the ash tray before replying.

"David has been looking forward to this for a long time. You should feel honored that my husband would take such a high interest in you."

"And I know a real whore when I see one."

Taken back a bit by what he had just called her, Christina giggled. She wanted to utter a snarky response, something along the lines of 'it takes one to know one'. But she knew better than to insult this man's wife in front of him. Instead, Christina felt it was wiser to move this conversation into a different direction as she was well prepared at this moment to start stripping down.

"Do you want me to start taking my clothes off right now in front of your wife?"

"Suit yourself, Christina..."

It was Catherine's voice calling out to her. The cigarette was gone from her lips now as began to rise up from the chair. She couldn't expect a smile across this cold woman's face, but for a rare moment, it was there across her pink lips.

"Go ahead. I'd like to watch, as I will be seeing every lasting moment of this once you are upstairs in the bedroom with my husband."

Surprised by this admission in words, Christina looked back at Catherine dumbfounded. The woman carried on speaking.

"Go ahead and start taking your clothes off for my husband."

Just like that, Catherine was in full control of this moment, only temporarily. Christina had a moment to catch herself in this moment, to realize what kind of power-couple Mr. and Mrs. Russell were. This wasn't something she had come to expect, but it fit in a way. If there was anything Christina had learned over the years with powerful figures within the industry, it was to expect something weird to come up. Not only did this woman want her to sleep with her husband but to watch? That was at least something new in her life in the course of such sleazy events.

"You heard my wife, Christina. What's the matter? You uncomfortable with her watching?"

David spoke in a taunting way at Christina. Such a choice of words had only made her smirk, as she didn't want either of them to feel they could intimidate her. Her confidence remained at a high level, as she was now considering the possibility to herself if she could give this man a wild ride, all while his wife watched in the distance. Perhaps Christina could go as far as to make Catherine jealous of her sexual skills? That was one question lingering in her mind as she didn't hesitate to reach behind her back and grab at the tiny black zipper of her dress. The married couple watched as the shiny white fabric flashed with the lighting in the room. Christina shoved the dress down her hips, stepping out of it to reveal her glorious body in nothing more than a silky black lace thong and matching bra of lingerie.

"Most excellent."

With a curved grin, the man spoke low in approval. Christina stood there, stepping her high heels out of the dress that was now nothing more than a heap down on the floor. She placed her hands onto her hips, spreading her legs out as she quietly posed in the black lingerie. The piercings over her nipples were visible, with ball points in a shiny blue that almost stuck out of the silky lace bra she wore. David glanced down below, hoping to see if the rumors were true that she had another piecing down below with her clit. He couldn't make it out from her lingerie, but nevertheless, the man was impressed. Christina stepped her way closer, booming her heels down onto the floor as she moved face to face with him and gently pushing her hands onto his chest. Her eyes shifted to Catherine and then she spoke at her in a smug tone.

"Do you mind if I give your husband a kiss?"

Catherine smirked back at Christina, then gazed towards David.

"What do you say, honey? Do you want this whore's mouth kissing you?"

It was all up to him. David moved his hands to cup Christina's face, convincing the singer he would passionately kiss her but instead, all he did was give her a soft and short kiss upon the lips. He pulled back, moving his hands away from her face. Christina stepped back, feeling brave enough to ask Catherine another question.

"Do you mind if I fuck your husband now?"

Christina smirked in the most snarky way she possibly could, but Catherine wasn't offended.

"Yes, when he wants to. I will be watching the entire time and I plan to take photos as well."

"What? You didn't say anything about taking pictures. Why do you wanna do that?"

"That's between us, Christina. My wife likes to keep a personal collection for events such as this."

David's response had only made the puzzled expression across Christina's face widen. She didn't say it aloud, but all she could think for herself was how weird some couples were in this town. Once more, he spoke to her but with a direct order this time.

"The bedroom is upstairs. You saw the staircase outside this room. How about you go up there now?"

Quirking her eyebrows up, Christina couldn't help but to tease with her seductive voice.

"I think you just wanna see me walk around in lingerie, is that it?"

"Get your ass upstairs right now..."

That low stern voice from the other woman in the room was a stark reminder that Catherine was going to indeed watch the entire time. Christina wasn't exactly bothered by having another woman watch her in the act of sex, only she found it to be strange between this married couple. Turning around to David, she moved her hands away from her hips, bending over and showing him her ass. The lingerie thong piece was tucked down the crack of her phat ass, his eyes spotting a black tramp stamp tattoo above it. Wiggling her hips to the left and right, she gave her ass a subtle shake before standing back up straight. Christina then began to strut her hips, walking with the left foot out followed by the right as she left the living room doorway.

The booming sound of David's bare feet stomping down the wooden floor was heard directly behind her, but Christina didn't hesitate. She didn't turn around and glance beyond her shoulder, knowing both the man and woman were following along. Catherine had taken her high heels off upon coming back home, but still wearing the dress from earlier with her hair properly fixed up. As she walked next to her husband, she carried a lighter ready to fetch a new cigarette once they had properly made it upstairs into the master bedroom. Christina's eyes were locked on the staircase to her right side. She clutched the wooden rail with one hand. Her heels clanked loudly down at the last step as she now began to climb up the stairs in the dim-lit mansion.

"I hope you don't have to waste any precious time finding your camera, Mrs. Russell. It'd be such a shame if you missed something between me and your husband."

Boom. Boom. Boom. Christina's high heel pumps came down with a thunderous noise as she moved them upon every step of the stairs. David was directly behind her, his wife ignoring that short spoken jab from the blonde haired harlot. Christina glanced beyond her left shoulder, offering David a grin but he kept the same expressionless face. Once she had reached the top step and was completely on the second floor of their home, he spoke up.

"First door on the right."

A dark red carpet covered the wooden floor with black painted walls down the hall. Like downstairs, it too was dimly lit. Christina made her way to the door, clutching at the gold knob and then opening it to invite herself into the master bedroom and reached for a light switch on the right hand side. By the time David and Catherine entered, the singer had found her way towards the king sized bed. Christina stood facing the door way, playing with her right hand thumb in one of the straps of her bra and with her legs spread out. It was an obvious pose for teasing. Gold lining covered the exterior of the walls and frames in the rooms with a dark red carpet down below. The interior decorations of the room were not important to Christina as she wanted all attention from both of them focused on her.

"Can I strip now?"

"No one is stopping you. Go ahead."

His reply was all she wanted to hear, but Christina had grown to expect the other woman to say something. Catherine brushed her way beyond David. Sitting on a table near her makeup stand was a vintage style polaroid camera. She had already had it prepared for this night in advance before Christina had any knowledge of such plans. David watched as Christina had removed her bra first, allowing her heaving breasts to shake lightly and reveal the piercings he had only briefly had a hint of earlier. The nipple piercings were that of barbell design with blue round ball points matching the tiny poles themselves. When Christina shoved her thong down to her ankles, another ring glimmered and shined through the light in the room. She stepped out of the thong as David's eyes glanced down to see a clit hood. The metal ring had a captive titanium ball ring in gunmetal color.

"Very nice. You look like a proper whore with and without clothes."

After speaking, David began to unbutton his shirt while Catherine moved to the bed behind Christina. She sat down, reaching across the night stand for a cartoon of cigarettes, the ashtray and a handy lighter. While she situated herself to become comfortable across the blankets, Christina had stepped her way towards the man and aided him in taking off his clothes. Though he had not demanded her to do such a thing, David didn't order her to stop. Christina had unbuttoned his shirt to expose his hairy slim chest. Planting her lips up to his skin, she began to kiss her way down as she bent her knees and slowly dropped down. Christina's hands moved to the front of his pants, gripping at the folds as she situated herself down onto her knees in front of him.

A flicking sound was audible in the distance followed by a low scent of smoke from Catherine's latest cigarette. She had  moved the ashtray close by on the bed, cradling the camera in her lap as she watched Christina unbutton the front of David's pants. The sound of the zipper sliding down was soft but heard clearly throughout the bedroom. Licking her lips, Christina gazed up with her big blue eyes at the man as she now had her fingers around his boxers, sliding them down to his ankles along with his pants. She took one look at his semi-erect cock that awaited her and then gripped it with her small hands. Catherine exhaled from the bed, blowing smoke rings through the air as she flickered the end of her cigarette into the ash tray at the same time Christina began to wank that cock back and forth with her hands.

"Let's see how big I can get you, Mr. Russell..."

Licking her lips slowly in a counter clockwise rotation, Christina let out a sharp moan as she continued to wank that cock back and forth with both hands. She had broke eye contact to gaze down at the head, eagerly awaiting that moment it would be shoved between her lips. David stepped out of his pants and boxers, leaving them on the floor below and out of the way. He didn't utter any useless words in response to Christina as her hands glided easily across the length of his shaft. Letting go with her left hand and then using her right to shove down to the base of his cock, Christina appeared to be satisfied with his full length. Her eyes glared back up at him once again as she kissed the head.

"Mmmmm, I'm gonna enjoy this as much as I know you will."

A soft giggle after speaking her filthy words, Christina parted her lips and slid his dick into her mouth. Eyes still locked onto him, David didn't have the urge of glancing at the bed to see his wife. From the corner of his eye, it was evident Catherine was studying her every move as the singer began to slowly bob her head up and down. Christina sucked his cock inch by inch, pushing her tongue against it and moaning aloud before shoving her lips all the way down. The quick deepthroat attempt was enough to make her gag, but she managed herself. Rubbing the palms of her hands up against the sides of his legs, Christina sucked it down.

"Ohhhhh, yeah... You know how to suck cock like a fucking whore."

David boldly exclaimed while exhaling a deep breath. Christina pulled her lips back to the head, releasing his shaft with a popping noise. Gripping his cock with her right hand, she began to stroke it up and down while gritting her teeth and speaking to him in that low slutty voice of hers.

"I'm just getting started. I'll show you how a whore really sucks big fucking dicks."

Directly after speaking, Christina shoved David's rod back into her mouth. She moved her hand away and began to aggressively bob her head up and down, gorging herself on his meat pole. Loud slobbering and slurping noises were soon audible from the work of her mouth. Christina moved her hands down below, playing with her pierced nipples and squeezing her own boobs. David grunted and moved his right hand down to the back of her head, quietly encouraging her to continue.

"Suck it, that's it. Keep sucking it with your filthy mouth."

Once more he spoke aloud as David gripped her hair and suddenly began to take control. He bucked his hips forward, pumping his cock between her lips. The smell of smoke filled his nostrils as the man had forgotten about his wife sitting at the bed and smoking away. Catherine had moved the ash tray back to the nightstand, knowing that the bed would soon be in use. Her dress had been quietly removed, showing her slim curvy body in panties and a large bra covering her heavy breasts. She sat at the edge of the bed, still holding the camera within her hands as she watched Christina slobber and suck every inch of her husband's cock ramming down her throat.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAH-KAH."

The slobbering noises only grew louder with each passing second. David didn't make the effort to lustfully overwhelm her with dominant force. Instead he thrust at a moderate speed, giving her his cock inch by inch and planting his other hand into her hair. His balls slapped up against her chin below her lower lip with each complete thrust. David slowed himself down, shoving his cock all the way in for one final act of deepthroating. He wanted to see if Christina would choke or at least gag with the complete length of his rod shoved down her throat. It took a total of eight seconds for her to finally gag, then he stepped back and quickly pulled his cock from her mouth. Breathing heavily for air, a small bit of saliva trickled from her tongue, falling down to her boobs below. Christina gazed back at his cock, witnessing saliva strings dangling from it back to her gaping mouth.

"You've got a talented mouth for a whore, let me tell you that."

After all the taunts and teasing she did down stairs, now David was the one taunting Christina. The smirk across his face told her everything. Christina glanced up at his face only for a moment locking her sight back down on his shiny, drool-soaked cock. She spit on it and then grinned up at him. Leaning upward as she held her breasts, she hoped to catch the man by complete surprise with her next move.

"Did the last whore you fucked in front of your wife do this!?"

Shoving his cock between her plump breasts, Christina squeezed them together and tilted her head down. Once more, spit on the head of his cock and then glanced up to gaze into his eyes. She expected a smile or at least an expression of shock, but David kept the same stone cold face to her as she squeezed those tits around his fat cock.

"Work those tits, that's what you've got 'em for."

Christina didn't expect that reply, but she didn't argue with the man. Still looking up into his face, she began to thrust her breasts up and down, fucking his cock to a pulp with them. Catherine had moved over the bed, laying down on her side as she continued to smoke and watch. She hesitated to grab the camera and snap a photo of the action, but knew this wasn't a proper moment that would make for a decent polaroid to put into a scrap album. Christina continued to pump her tits up and down, pinching her pierced nipples before tilting her head down to watch the head of his cock poking up between the folds of her tits.

"Suck it. Don't forget to make your mouth useful."

Taking control again, David began to buck his hips, driving his cock between her tits. He planted his right hand down upon one of her shoulders to lock Christina down in place. She parted her lips, allowing the head of his cock to slide into her mouth with each thrust he made. The sucking noises were light, but Catherine found herself enjoying such noises as she studied the expression of pleasure on her husband's face and continued to watch. By now, she had the tingling urge to slip her hand down below into her panties and begin fingering her own clit. She knew within minutes, her husband would be using the bed and he would know how to make this nasty whore scream her lungs out. For now, she was going to hang back and continue to watch the action unfold.

Again and again, David thrust his cock between those firm tits and listened to the popping noise that Christina made with her mouth. Just as he had fucked her mouth minutes earlier, he continued at that moderate, almost slow pace of speed. Moving his hands to her head, David shoved Christina's head down with his cock stuck between her lips. He came to a complete halt, allowing her to finally let go of her tits and free his cock. Christina then braced herself as she knew he was about to fuck her mouth again. Within seconds, David was thrusting his cock into her mouth back and forth. His fingers twirling along her platinum blonde hair as she slobbered and sucked on his cock inch by inch. Catherine began to giggle from the bed, speaking out to her husband.

"That's what I like to see. Use that whore, my dear"

David smiled over at Catherine, noticing the cigarette hanging from the right side corner of her lips. Smoke puffed in the air seconds later as she had to dip it in the ashtray once more. He continued to fuck Christina's mouth for a few more passing seconds, going at a slow pace before coming to a stop. Removing his hands from her hair, he stepped back, pulling his dick from her lips and then commanding her in a stern low tone.

"Get up, Christina."

"Ohhhhh, you wanna fuck me like a whore now?"

Christina taunted him as she stood back up in her heels. David snapped his fingers, pointing over towards the bed.

"Yeah, I want you to lay down on your back for me."

A chuckle was heard from Christina's voice as she stepped past him, gazing down at the bed in front of her. Catherine had already moved herself once more onto the bed. She was now resting her back against the left side pillow, next to the night stand that held her ash tray and the camera close by. Christina couldn't fight off the urge to give the other woman a smug grin, almost taunting her with a question of filth.

"Like watching me suck on your husband's dick?"

An unexpected grin formed across the older woman's lips. Catherine nodded upon replying back to Christina.

"Yes, I like to see a whore put to good use. My man knows just how to treat you well. Perhaps I should be asking you how much you enjoy sucking him."

Turning back around to face David, Christina smirked at him as she sat her naked ass down into the bed. The palms of her hands pushed down into the black blankets below as Catherine's feet were to her right hand view. Christina had positioned herself closer to the edge of the large bed, now spreading her legs out as David stepped his way closer to her. His eyes glanced down, witnessing the glimmer of her clit hood once more and admiring that piercing above her pink folds. Christina laid back, pushing her elbows down into the blanket below and teasing him.

"Come on and fuck me like a whore."

Bending her legs as she spread him, Christina wanted to taunt him a little further with her body movements. David stepped his way towards her, gripping his shaft with his right hand as he teased her by rubbing the head against her pink vulva lips. His eyes were set on the round shaped clit ring she had on slightly above. Catherine took a long drag from her cigarette, puffing a ring of smoke in the air as she studied every movement of her husband. Christina began to gasp, gazing up into his eyes before she moved her hands onto her breasts and began to squeeze them right as his long rod slid into her. 'Mmmmmmm', she purred a loud moan, glaring up into his eyes as she spoke in a low voice.

"Yes, that's it... Fuck me."

David gazed down at her face, then narrowed his view down to her breasts squeezed together as he began to buck his hips and slowly pump his cock into her. Still laying against the pillows behind her head, Catherine had leaned up further to watch the action. This was one of her greatest joys in marriage, knowing that Christina had fulfilled her true reasoning for this 'party'. No longer could she resist the urge, as her hand had trailed down her stomach and found it's place rubbing at her own wet pussy as she watched her husband's cock pump in and out of Christina's cunt.

"Fuck me! Yes, fuck me!!"

Once more, Christina called out to him. She moved her hands away from her breasts, allowing him now to witness the slight bounce they had with each full thrust he sent into her. David moved his hands to her legs, arching them up over his shoulders where he maintained the grip of his hands. Bucking his hips forward, David was bound and determined to make Christina cum with the power he had. This was his turn, in full control now. He could hear his wife gasping, slowly moaning in the distance as she shoved two of her fingers down beyond her folds and fingered herself.

"Fuck her, David. Fuck her like the whore she is."

Catherine was the one taunting now, as Christina kept her eyes locked on the man's face and moved both of her hands down below to play with her pierced clit. She rubbed at it, watching as every inch of his cock slowly pumped in and out of her cunt. The smell of smoke became stronger in the room as Catherine made one last puff. She used her other hand to finally shove the cigarette down into the ashtray at the night stand, disposing of it completely as she now concentrated completely on slowly pleasuring herself while watching her husband fuck Christina.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh yeah!"

Christina called out to him as David then let go of her legs and watched as she pulled them out from his shoulders. She spread them far and wide, offering him better room now to fuck her harder and faster. Leaning himself down, the man planted his hands at her breasts. David grunted as he squeezed her tits, feeling the cold metal steel of her barbell piercings rubbing against his palms. Christina gritted her teeth as she looked him in the eyes.

"FUCK ME!! You think I'm a fucking whore? I wanna be fucked like one!"

His lips shoved at hers for a quick kiss, all while he continued to buck his hips and drive his long shaft into her. Christina let out a soft chuckle, nearly laughing into his face as he had pulled himself back.

"Ohhhh, I like to be kissed when I'm getting fucked!"

Something about that statement was enough to make David slow down and step back to abruptly pull his cock out from her cunt. He snapped his fingers, ordering her with his reply.

"Get up. I want you on all fours right now."

She let out a sigh, whimpering in frustration that he had pulled out. Catherine had quit fingering herself, moving her hand out from her panties and now rising up on her knees over the bed. The older woman took one look at Christina and spoke.

"You heard my husband. Don't make him wait."

Yet again, Christina let out a sigh as she didn't expect to hear an interjection from the other woman in the room. Turning around from David, she climbed into the bed with her knees pushing down into the blankets before. She faced the left side pillows, directly next to where Catherine was sitting on her knees. David followed suit, climbing on the bed carefully getting behind Christina. He wanted her in this position for a reason, as he needed to take another sight at her plump phat ass that he would soon be fucking. While they got into this new position, Catherine glanced away to grab the carton of cigarettes from the night stand and prepare another smoke. She clutched the metal lighter with her other hand, creating a flame after pulling it out and rubbing her thumb across the round trigger.

By the time Catherine had lit the new cigarette and shoved it between her lips, a new sight had unfolded. She could hear Christina moaning from the bed and now she turned to glance at the face of the singer in front of her. David was standing directly behind Christina, using one hand to push down the small of her back as he gripped his shaft with his right hand. He rubbed it up the crack of her ass, teasing her. All she did was pant, desperately wanting to feel his cock shoved back into her juicy twat. He didn't enter her just yet. Only rubbing his rod up the crack of her mighty ass, giving Christina the small hint of what was to come for after she had reached her climax. Catherine settled herself down, sitting on the other side of the bed now and extended her feet below Christina where the singer was gripping the bed blankets below.

"Fuck me. I want you to fuck me so bad. You said I was whore, then what are you waiting on? Aren't you gonna fuck me like one?"

When Christina gazed forward after ending her desperate pleas, she could see Catherine's stone cold face glaring back at her. The cigarette dangling from the left corner of her lips. Still cradling the camera close by with her left hand, the ashtray had been moved from the right hand and held in Catherine's right hand. Once again, like the beginning of the night Christina was face to face with that older woman. Now Catherine was the one studying the expressions across her face as her husband shoved his cock back into her cunt. Christina gasped, letting out a sharp moan while digging her hands down below to re-apply the grip of her fingers across the bed sheets.

"Ohhhhhhh yeah!"

Crying out in pleasure with approval, Christina closed her eyes. She soon felt the palm of David's hand striking down across her bum.

"I don't like to make my whores beg for long."

He spoke aloud while bucking his hips, pumping that fat cock back into her cunt. Christina panted, groaning aloud as Catherine blew more smoke into the air from the end of her cigarette.

"Scream for my husband, Christina."

Opening her eyes, once again Christina was greeted to the expressionless face of the woman in charge all while David continued to pump his cock into that pussy. Catherine adjusted her legs, almost giving Christina the impression that she would shove one of her feet towards her mouth.

"Scream for him, you little whore."

"OHHHHHHH, FUCK ME!!"

It was an exaggerated yell from Christina's voice but Catherine was at least satisfied. She continued to puff on her cigarette, gazing up to the see facial expression her husband carried as he pumped every inch of his long cock into Christina's cunt. His balls began to slap between her thighs as he had gripped her hips, raising his right hand for a quick smack across her ass. Christina had closed her eyes once more, feeling her breasts shake and bounce around from underneath. If not for feet being tucked into the high heels, she would've undoubtedly curled her toes while her hair began to sway and bounce. David had no intentions of stopping whatsoever.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah!"

Her voice called out low at first before raising in pitch. Christina slowly opened her eyes, looking back at Catherine who had now dipped her hand down below into her panties once more to finger herself. The older woman dropped her lower lip, moaning before cracking a devious grin back at the singer. Her daze was interrupted by David smacking his hand back across her ass, still pumping his mighty cock back and forth through her cunt. Christina gritted her teeth, snarling as she growled. He knew she was close and he wanted to feel her climax after working so hard to achieve it. Slowing himself down a bit, David took more hard thrusts, one after the other. Christina spread her fingers across the blankets below gripping at the sheets before belting aloud in her screaming voice.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME, OHHHHHHH!!"

Losing her balance a bit, Christina crashed her head down into the blankets below. Catherine had avoided contact by sliding her legs out from under at the right time. The older woman had moved her ash tray once more, extinguishing another cigarette before she grabbed the camera and got off the bed. She knew it would soon be time for a proper 'money shot' which she planned on capturing behind the lens of the metal frames. Before then, David still had one last hole to enjoy. He slid his cock out from Christina's used cunt, unable to witness the excess juices trickling down her thighs. She kept her head down, rubbing the left side of her face into the blankets below while attempting to catch her breath. Christina knew she had little time to recover, now feeling his cock slide up the crack of her ass, splitting her cheeks apart.

"We're not done yet, Christina. I still haven't cum and I knew better than to waste my load inside of you."

Letting out a sigh, she had to hold off from making a smart ass response. Christina swallowed her head and made the attempt to lift her head up and peak beyond her right shoulder. Once again she felt the length of his shaft sliding up the crack of her booty. She didn't have to tease him with any words, as Christina knew where he wanted to put his dick next. She bit down on her lower lip, still catching her breath in recovery of such a hard orgasm. David's sticky rod glided with ease up and down the crack due to all her warm juices covering it.

"You're gonna fuck me in the ass, aren't you?"

"Where else do you need it?"

David grinned down at her as he shoved the head of his cock towards her dark little hole. Exhaling deeply, Christina prepared herself for this moment as she felt his cock slide into her tight ass, all while Catherine walked around to the right side of the bed to get a better view of the action for herself.

"Keep your head down and your ass up."

Christina giggled, biting down on her lower lip to make a muffled moan. She could feel inch after inch of his long shaft slowly pumping into her ass. While pushing her hands down into the bed, David watched the movement of her arms and suddenly reached for them and grabbed them. Christina giggled again as he folded her arms behind her back and held them down in place. She took the opportunity upon herself to taunt him with a filthy question.

"Face down, ass up... That's the way you like to fuck, huh!?"

"When I take one up the ass, yes."

Immediately after David replied, he slammed his cock into Christina's ass. Catherine couldn't hold back with a delayed spoken response.

"That's the way he likes to take a whore like you who needs to get it up the ass. Scream for him, you little slut. Scream for my husband."

"OHHHHH, UHHHHHH!!"

She yelled with her teeth gritted. Christina closed her eyes, unable to stretch her hands out with the way David had folded them behind her back. She could feel his fingers tightening around her wrist as he began to buck his hips, slamming every inch of his cock back and forth into her ass. Gasping her breath, Christina parted her lips and screamed as he pounded again and again.

"GOD DAMMIT, FUCK!! OHHHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

Pleased to witness this moment next to her husband, Catherine stood at his right hand side, holding the camera up as she was tempted to snap a photo right then and there. If only she had a video camera she would have proceeded filming every passing second into still frame shots of her husband's cock tunneling through Christina's buttocks. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of his balls slapping against the undersides of her ass were heard loud and clear. Catherine smiled, glancing towards her husband's face but this wasn't a moment of intimacy for them to share together. He gritted his teeth, grunting as his face curled up at the feeling of such pleasure. Christina continued to scream, her voice reaching higher pitches than any moments before.

"FUCK MY ASS, OHHHH, OHHHHHH YEAH!! THAT'S IT, GIVE IT TO ME!! RIGHT UP MY ASS!! GET IT, GET IT!!"

Between her yelling words, Christina gasped and moaned, knowing that this man was pushing himself to the brink with every complete thrust into her ass. David groaned aloud, as he didn't want this pleasure to end. There were few things he enjoyed more in life than pounding a whore like this up the ass. Such pleasure was fast approaching the end point as he could feel his cum rushing through his veins. Slowing down like he had done before in this same position, David let go of her arms and watched Christina quickly unfold them as he made the final thrusts into her ass. He stepped back and quickly pulled his cock free from her back door hole and then yelled to her.

"Turn around and face me, on your knees!"

A slight panic with his words and tone of voice, David breathed heavily while Catherine took a few steps at the edge of the bed. This was a moment she didn't want to miss whatsoever, ready to snap the photo when it came. Christina did as she was told, falling down on her knees and crawling around to face him. Up above she was met with the sight of his hard cock hanging in front of her head with his hand wrapped around it. Some how, the husband and wife seemed to know she was just the kind of girl who wouldn't dare say no to an artistic splattering of cum across her face. Christina knew just what to tell the man as she tilted her head up and moved her hands to her breasts down below, squeezing at them and rubbing her pierced nipples.

"Cum all over my fucking face! Give it to me! I want your cum!!"

Gritting her teeth together, Christina only held the pose temporarily, glancing towards the other woman in the room who stood by her husband. David furiously wanked his cock back and forth. Christina soon grinned, licking her lips right as she closed her eyes and spoke one last bit of dirty talk to him.

"Drench me. I want to get covered in cum like a real nasty fucking whore."

Grunting aloud, David let out a loud groan as his hand slid down to the base of his cock following the eruption at the head. A thick wad of cum splashed across Christina's forehead, tricking into her hair above. Keeping her mouth open, Christina was eager to catch any of his warm seed, but the next wad of cum flew directly into her closed left eyelid and splattering into her eyebrow above. Catherine gasped and slowly smiled in delight at the mess her husband was making across the blonde singer's face. Christina began to open her eyes but quickly closed them again when she blinked at the sight of a thick string of cum flying that slathered across her nose and the right cheek of her face.

"Ohhhh, yeah. Cover me in your hot fucking seed. Drench me in it, mmmmmmm..."

"Spoken like a true whore."

Catherine's words were enough to shut Christina up as the final strings of his cum splashed across the right temple of her head, streaking into her hair. David felt he was almost completely spent of cum as he squeezed his cock for the final drops, rubbing the head against her left cheek. Finished with her, he stepped down from the bed, leaving Christina there on her knees in the perfect position for Catherine to finally snap her photo. The older woman was already prepared, holding the camera with both hands as she could now step forward from behind the lens and focus with Christina's cum covered face from behind the glass frame. She waited until the girl gazed forward and then the best chance for a still photo had caught her eye. Pressing the button, the camera quickly flashed it's bright lights.

"Marvelous... nasty... whore."

A smile curved across her lips as the polaroid photo began to slowly slide out from the bottom of the manual operated camera. David had caught his breath while stepping his way towards his wife, all while Christina remained on the bed. She let the cum drip down her face, watching the married couple. David grabbed the developing photo and then grinned as he looked back at it before answering his wife.

"Marvelous indeed."

Catherine turned her eyes to Christina for a moment, then back to her husband. Still smiling at him, she spoke up.

"Maybe next time I'll join in for the fun myself."

"You know I wouldn't have stopped you from joining in, babe."

They both looked back at Christina but didn't say anything as she was left to clean herself up from the bed. It didn't bother her to wipe some of the cum from her face and lick her fingers clean, as she was slightly disappointed none of his seed had landed in her mouth. Savoring the taste of his spunk, Christina waited until she was dismissed from the bedroom. Catherine told her that she could collect her clothes and leave whenever she was ready, all while the man of the house began to prepare for his midnight rest. Christina figured they would both be sleeping in until noon tomorrow. At least she knew that she was leaving satisfied after collecting her dress downstairs. David was kind enough to see her out the door after slipping on a robe, offering Christina a goodnight kiss before she was all set to depart.

"That was great Mr. Russell, I might see you again soon."

THE END
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

extreme1

Re: Dirty Business (Christina Aguilera)
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2021, 01:30:45 AM »
That was awesome!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Noj

InThe313

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2021, 05:45:50 PM »
Phew!  I need to take a shower after this one.  Honestly, Cade, this is how I imagine Christina is in real life, dirty, kinky and slutty.  Loved this one.  Well worth the read.
Oh, it’s what you do to me
What you do to me

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

diamond_luv

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2021, 08:54:07 AM »
Never imagined you would write about Christina.

I like the idea here with the wife leading the show, setting her up with the hubby and then deciding to be their audience here.

I probably would've had Catherine more involved here and joining in to have some fun with their guest whore of the bedroom, but that's just me.  Still a good story and worthy of a like.

Alaire

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2021, 03:03:57 AM »
I am a little ashamed to say that I had seen you had written a Christina Aguilera story, Cadeauxxx, but never took the time to read it.

But let me just say again as I have said before, it was great and I really appreciate you featuring celebs who were at their height during The Tens. That this story features Christina Aguilera is just a bonus, especially since I think her look during the "Back To Basics" days was much hotter than her Dirrty era.

And now I feel a little old since 2006 doesn't feel like 15 years ago to me.

Anyway, keeping it short, this was another fantastic story by you Cade and having watched you grow as a writer over the years has only been a joy that I hope won't stop for some time.

Great Job!

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2021, 09:45:58 AM »
Thanks for the kind words everyone, I neglected thanking you all and I apologize for that.

I am a little ashamed to say that I had seen you had written a Christina Aguilera story, Cadeauxxx, but never took the time to read it.

But let me just say again as I have said before, it was great and I really appreciate you featuring celebs who were at their height during The Tens. That this story features Christina Aguilera is just a bonus, especially since I think her look during the "Back To Basics" days was much hotter than her Dirrty era.

And now I feel a little old since 2006 doesn't feel like 15 years ago to me.

Anyway, keeping it short, this was another fantastic story by you Cade and having watched you grow as a writer over the years has only been a joy that I hope won't stop for some time.

Great Job!

Thank you for these kind words. I grew up in the 90s and the 2000s, so a lot of these women are very special to me.

Xtina was a request from Noj. He wrote Vida Guerra, and I wrote Xtina for him. Special thanks to him, cause I never dreamed I'd be writing Xtina but he did his job convincing me and I'm happy he did.

The following users thanked this post: Alaire, Nikko

Nikko

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2021, 10:51:54 AM »
What a most enjoyable flashback to read. Seeing C. Aguilera in this posture is not so surprising, after all she is a funny naughty bitch. The story was great, intense, I loved this singer during this period. Well chosen! The idea is good, it was hot! Thanks Cade.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2021, 02:05:03 PM »
What a most enjoyable flashback to read. Seeing C. Aguilera in this posture is not so surprising, after all she is a funny naughty bitch. The story was great, intense, I loved this singer during this period. Well chosen! The idea is good, it was hot! Thanks Cade.

Naughty indeed, she knows how to handle herself.  >:D

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA