Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Dove's Clueless Night (Dove Cameron)  (Read 4956 times)

Calibur009

Dove's Clueless Night (Dove Cameron)
« on: June 11, 2021, 03:57:14 PM »
**Updated**

Dove’s Clueless Night
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Dove Cameron
Codes: MF, Masturbation, Oral, Titfuck

November 20, 2018

Tonight was the opening of the Broadway production of Clueless The Musical in New York City. Chad Burke was ecstatic as he sat in the audience who was watching the show. Chad was 21 years old, with sandy blonde hair and an average build for a guy. He wore glasses with black frames, a brown jacket, a green shirt, jeans, and black dress shoes.

Chad decided to attend the stage production because he wanted to see Dove Cameron, who just happened to be his celebrity crush. He had been in love with the former Disney actress since he first saw her in the original Disney Channel film Descendants and her series Liv and Maddie. So when he learned that she was cast as Cher in Clueless The Musical, he purchased a ticket along with a backstage pass without a second thought.

As Chad watched the musical, his brown eyes were focused on Dove the entire time that she was on stage while wearing the iconic yellow plaid outfit. But he especially loved seeing the former Disney actress dressed in the black tennis attire.

“Dove looks so incredible on that stage tonight. It is just something about that tennis outfit that makes her look extra hot.” Chad thought to himself as he watched the play.

One hour later, Clueless The Musical came to an end. After that, the cast took a bow on stage to a standing ovation from the audience. A few seconds later, Chad left his seat and made his way backstage. He was hoping to meet Dove before she left the venue.

Ten minutes later, Chad was walking around backstage, and he said hello to the cast and crew. But he was hoping to meet Dove. As luck would have it, he eventually spotted the star of the production herself. The blonde starlet was standing in the hall drinking from a water bottle, and she still had on the same black tennis outfit from the play.

“There she is! She’s shorter in person, too. Time to speak to her now.” Chad said with a laugh before he approached the former Disney Channel actress.

The young man let out a sigh as he walked toward the Descendants actress. After that, he introduced himself to her, despite being a bit starstruck.

“Hello, Dove. My name is Chad, and I’m a big fan of yours. I also think you’re the most beautiful woman in the world. Ugh! I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to say the last part out loud.” Chuck said nervously before he shook his head in embarrassment.

“It’s okay, Chad. It’s nice meeting you, and I’m happy to have you as a fan.”Dove replied with a big smile after laughing. She continued to say. “There is no reason to be nervous around me. I don’t bite. Well, not much anyway.” That comment was followed by a laugh.

“That’s great to know, Dove. I thought you were terrific as Cher tonight.” Chad responded with a smile and sounded less nervous as he gave her a round of applause.

“Thank you so much, Chad. It means a lot to me that you enjoyed my performance.” Dove replied before she took another sip from her water bottle.

As she drank her water, she noticed that her fan had an erection. A few seconds later, the blonde actress smiled at him.

“I was about to go change and leave for tonight but since you’re such a big fan I want to hang out with you. So, Chad, would you like to join me inside my dressing room?” Dove asked as she gazed at him with her green eyes.

“OK! Sure. I would like that.” Chad replied in an excited tone.

“Great, let’s go! I promise we’re going to have a lot of fun.” Dove responded as she gave him a wink.

A former Disney actress grabbed Chad’s right hand and led him to her dressing room. Thirty minutes later, the pair were in the middle of a conversation as they sat on the white couch inside the blonde starlet’s dressing room.

“Wow! I think that is so hot that you jerk off to me that many times a week, Chad. It’s pretty impressive, too.” Dove said in an aroused tone.

“Well, it’s not something I like to brag about or share. But I wanted to be honest since you asked me. Though I’m glad you’re impressed by masturbation habits.” Chad replied with a slight chuckle.

“I admire your dedication. It’s hard to ignore a fan who thinks about me that much. Do you like the outfit I’m wearing?” Dove asked with a wide smile.

“Yes, I do! It looks incredible on you, Dove.” Chad replied as he nodded his head in agreement.

Suddenly, Dove sat on Chad’s lap, much to his surprise. Following that, she began kissing him on the lips.

“Does this make you hard, Chad? Me sitting on your lap, dressed in this outfit, and kissing you?” Dove asked in a seductive tone with a smile before she kissed him again.

“Yes, it does, Dove. God! You’re fucking hot!” Chad replied as he was now in a state of total arousal brought on by the actress teasing him.

“Mm-hmm! That’s the answer I wanted. Fuck! I can feel how hard you are through your pants. I need to see how you handle your cock now. So start jerking it for me.” Dove said as she stood up with a lustful grin on her face.

“Sure! I can do that for you, Dove.” Chad replied with a smile as he unbuckled his belt and unzipped the fly to his jeans.

A few seconds later, he pulled out his fully erect cock for the Clueless. He then began jerking himself with his right hand.

“Oh my god! That is a nice dick, and it’s pretty long, too.” Dove said with a gasp before flashing a naughty smile at Chad. Also, her pretty green eyes were now fixated on her fan’s exposed hard penis.

“Really? You think my cock is big” Chad asked while he continued to jack his stiff dick as the Barely Lethal actress watched on. Soon, his cock grew another inch as he continued jerking it for the blonde beauty.

“Oh yes! It’s the biggest I’ve seen. Oh my god! It’s getting bigger, and it’s turning me on so much.” Dove said as she had a surprised look on her face as Chad’s dick continued to grow.

Soon, the starlet shoved her left hand down her shorts. After that, she began pleasuring herself as Chad continued to beat his meat for her. The more her devoted fan jerked his big dick for her, the more turned-on she became. Moments later, the blonde starlet turned around and teased him by wiggling her shapely ass at him. Meanwhile, Chad began jacking his dick even faster.

“Oh yes! That’s it! Keep jerking that big cock for me!” Dove demanded as she looked back at Chad while she shook her ass at him.

“Anything for you, Dove.” Chad replied as he continued to pull himself off.

“Come on! I want you to squeeze my ass. Don’t be shy, do it!” Dove responded as she presented her booty to him.

“Holy shit! Your ass looks so good in those shorts. It’s like a peach, and it’s so soft.” Chad said as she squeezed the starlet’s ass with his free hand as he continued jacking his big hard cock.

“Wow! Your hand is so firm.” Dove said in a sexual tone as Chad groped her backside.

“I must be dreaming. It just feels so surreal.” Chad said as he continued to beat his meat as he squeezed the former Liv and Maddie actress’s rear end.

“That cock of you is driving me crazy! I need it now.” Dove said as she stripped out of her clothes.

Chad’s mouth almost hit the floor at the sight of the blonde beauty’s naked form. He also began jerking his manhood much faster than before.

“Holy shit! Dove, your body is incredible.” Chad said as he continued to jerk his veiny pink cock at the sight of the Hairspray Live actress’s fit and petite body.

“Thank you, Chad. I love a man who appreciates my naked body. I love it myself.” Dove said with a sexy giggle followed by a naughty smile. She went on to say. “Get ready because I'm going to give you a ride that you will never forget.”

The Descendants actress kissed Chad on the lips again before she straddled his almost ten-inch dick. When the blonde beauty sank down on it, she immediately began riding her biggest fan. He could not believe that his famous crush was now bouncing up and down on his dick as she clutched his shoulders. Moments later, he finally grabbed her slim waist, and he began thrusting into her delectable pussy.

“Oh god yes! Fuck me, Chad! Fuck me just like that!” Dove cried out as she rode her biggest fan.

While Dove was riding him, Chad did everything in his power not to blow his load early. Which was not an easy task considering the vise-like grip the hot blonde’s pussy lips had on his cock. But somehow he managed to power through it, and even he sucked on the former Disney actress’s round C-cup tits.

“That’s it! Fill my pussy with that excellent cock! It’s so good!” Dove moaned as she continued riding Chad as he now sucked on her incredible breasts.

“Fuck! Dove, you have the best tits and pussy ever.” Chad groaned as she continued riding him cowgirl on the couch.

Sometime later, Dove was kneeling between Chad’s legs while giving him a handjob with her right hand. After that, she spat on his cock and placed it between her boobs, cupped them together, and gave him a sensual titjob. Before long, Chad groaned loudly as the starlet masterfully used her breasts to pleasure his hard veiny shaft.

“That feels fantastic!” Chad said loudly as Dove continued to titfuck him.

Meanwhile, Dove looked up at him with a smile. A few seconds later, she bounced up and down with her fan's lengthy dick sandwiched between her titties.

“Oh god yes! I love dick feels sliding between my boobs!” Dove cooed before she teased that she was about to blow Chad. But instead continued to titfuck him as she laughed about it.

“That was so cruel, Dove. I’m not going to lie, I would love to feel those plump lips around my cock tonight.” Chad said in a somewhat disappointed tone.

“I bet you would. Just enjoy the titfuck I’m giving you tonight. Because I don’t do this for every guy I meet. Oh yes! Keep fucking my titties!” Dove replied as she let out a series of soft moans.

“Trust me, I am. Fuck! Those tits feel like heaven.” Chad responded as the Liv and Maddie actress titty fucked him.

“You’re so hard. Hmm…I have an idea. But I need you to lie down on the couch first.” Dove said as she ceased titfucking her biggest fan, and she caressed his hard cock with both of her dainty hands.

Chad did as the blonde starlet requested. Without any hesitation, Dove climbed on top of him and shoved his big dick into her mouth. He smiled and immediately plunged his tongue into her pink pussy as he gripped her lovely ass cheeks.

“Oh my god! Dove, your lips feel incredible, and I love how your pussy tastes.” Chad said as he resumed dining on her tasty twat.

“Oh yeah! You’re great at eating pussy, Chad! Oh my god! I adore your big cock! It’s so good!” Dove replied as she sucked and slurped on her devoted fan’s impressive member.

Dove continued to showcase her superb oral skills on Chad’s hard phallus. Soon, she began bobbing up and down at a much quicker pace as she orally pleasured her well-endowed fan.

“Mmm! Oh my god! Your dick is so good!” Dove said as she gave Chad a loving blowjob.

“Damn! Dove, your mouth is so warm and wet.” Chad said as he slithered his tongue in and out of her folds.

“Mmm! That’s what they all say! I love sucking your dick so much!” Dove replied as she made loud wet sounds as she slobbered on Chad’s long cock. Soon, she lapped up the pre-cum that her fan’s penis slit was leaking.

Five minutes later, Dove lowered herself onto Chad’s cock and began riding him reverse cowgirl. He quickly gripped the Cloud 9 actress’s waist as she rode his dick. The petite blonde’s big tits also jiggled as she energetically bounced up and down on his manhood.

“Oh my god yes! I love riding your big fucking dick!” Dove moaned as she rode her well-endowed fan’s schlong.

Dove’s cries of pleasure only motivated Chad to bang her faster than before. Once again, he managed to keep himself from cumming early because he wanted to savor the moment of having sex with his famous crush.

“I never would have thought that Dove Cameron would be this great at fucking. I’m not sure if I can last much longer.” Chad thought to himself as he drove his big cock into her wet pussy.

“You’re fucking me so good! I want your cum now! Please cum for me!” Dove cried out as she dismounted Chad.

The hot starlet hastily sat on her knees as her biggest fan stood before her. Just seconds later, he gripped his pulsating cock and began jacking it with his left hand. Meanwhile, Dove looked up at him with a lustful smile as she cupped her breasts together.

“I want you to soak my titties with your hot cum!” Dove said as she looked up at Chad as she continued to jiggle her perfect round tits.

Chad nodded his head as he kept jacking his throbbing dick. He did that until he painted the blonde starlet’s boobs with a sizable load of hot jissom.

“Oh my god! You drenched my tits so fucking good.” Dove said with a cute squeak as she admired all the cum that her devoted fan blasted on her breasts.

Just seconds later, Dove stuck out her tongue and licked the excess cum off of Chad’s semi-hard cock. She even squeezed his balls as well.

“Dove, I'm sure you just have that effect on all men.” Chad replied with a chuckle and with an exhausted look on his face.

The Liv and Maddie actress responded to her fan’s comment by winking at him. Following that, she continued playing with his cock for a while and licked it as if it were a lollipop.

Fifteen minutes later…

Dove and Chad walked out of her dressing room. Chad had his clothes back on. As for the former Disney Channel actress, she now had on a long leather coat, a black top, jeans, and sneakers. The blonde starlet also pulled a black carry-on suitcase.

“This was the best night of my life. Thank you, Dove. I will never forget it!” Chad said with a smile and in a very enthusiastic tone.

“Mm-hmm. It was the most fun I’ve had in a while. It’s been nice meeting you, Chad. Maybe we’ll meet again one day for an encore performance. Goodnight!” Dove said with a smile as she hugged her fan and kissed his right cheek. After that, she exited the building.

“Bye, Dove.” Chad replied with a satisfied smile before he left the backstage area to go home.

The End
« Last Edit: February 24, 2024, 07:35:19 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, Blocboy VC

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA