Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Strawberry Lemonade starring Madelaine Petsch & Taylor Swift  (Read 5020 times)

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
All of the following is complete and total fiction. not a word of it occurred, nor would it

Strawberry Lemonade
Starring Madelaine Petsch & Taylor Swift
By MaxwellLord
(FF, Cons, oral)

Madelaine was almost shaking. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been so nervous over a business meeting. True, it wasn't a normal meeting. For one, it was over a film she would be producing herself. Well, hopefully. This was her first rodeo within the realms of production and her hopes were high. Too high to some.

Why was that? Because of the actors she had her eye on? The director? Locations? No across the board to all of those reasons. No, the high aiming was with music. Namely, one song. The song's name? False God. The song's writer and singer? Taylor Swift.

Madelaine still couldn't believe she even suggested the song during the first production meeting. it just sounded right for the love scene in the movie. It fit like a key, unlocking so much emotion. At least in her head. It was an insane longshot and the redhead had several upon several back-ups in her head.

However her producing partner, Winston Stantz, had somehow found a way to get the script in Taylor's hands along with how it was to be used. Soon after, Taylor wanted a meeting.

Needless to say, Madelaine was floored. THE Taylor Swift even considering allowing use of one of her songs to a little indie movie co-produced by an actor on a CW teen-drama. It made her head swim with excitement, which probably was more than a little exasperated by Madelaine being a fan of the woman in question. And sometimes depending on the mood a gigantic fangirl.

That side however was going to need to be buried deep. Today had to be 100% business mode. The movie needed this song and thus needed her to be at the top of her game as a producer. Only issue was, this being her first time producing she was quite sure what the bottom of her game looked like compared to the top.

When the car driving her and Winston arrived, her partner could tell her nerves were all over her.

"Take it easy Shortcake,' he told her, calling her by her nickname of Shortcake which was itself short for Strawberry Shortcake. Of all the nick names she'd gotten over the years in reference to her red locks it had to be her favorite. It was at the very least original. "Just breathe."

"Oh I'm breathing." Madelaine replied. "Some might call it hyperventilating but I say that counts."

"Hey, it's no big deal, just keep telling yourself that."

"Winston, I do that and I'm lying to myself. That's Taylor Freaking Swift waiting for use in some office up there! One of, if not THE, biggest musical acts in the world! And we might get to use one of her songs! If I act even a little bit calm I deserve to take the freakin' EGOT."

Winston paused, thought for a moment. "How are you getting the Grammy for that?"

"From the soundtrack if we get this song." Madelaine replied. "Duh."

The pair exited the car and headed for the elevator in the parking garage. Madelaine took a few more deep breaths, finding her center before they hit the thirteenth floor.

"Hoooooh," the redhead breathed as the elevator doors opened. "Let's do this." She and Winston stepped through the doors to the office marked simply "Conference Room # 12". Winston knocked and a female voice replied.

"Come in," the voice said, and Madelaine recognized it. She took one more deep breath to bury the nerves. Winston opened the door for them and stepped through.

The meeting room was spacious and not the usual image one would have from film and TV. There was no big table surrounded by chairs. Rather there were a few coffee tables and several very comfortable looking chairs. The entire set-up was essentially customizable depending on the meeting. it was the most Los Angeles thing Madelaine had ever seen, at least when it came to business.

The way things were set up currently was as such:

A mid-size, circular coffee table was surrounded by three chairs, two at the sides and one in the center facing the door. In that chair sat Taylor Swift, legs crossed with the screenplay open in her lap. Her ocean blue eyes looked at the two coming in and those red lips parted to greet them.

"Hi guys," Taylor said. She set the script down next to an accordion briefcase on the table and got up to greet Madelaine and Winston. Winston handled the handshake like a champ but Madelaine felt a bit less sure. The brave front was all show, especially when Taylor's hand shook hers. It was one thing seeing her, seeing those perfect legs crossed the uncross, the ruby red lips, the beautiful baby blue eyes, and then when she rose the curves of her figure. Madelaine thought that was breath-taking until skin touched skin.

That was another issue. Madelaine indeed did genuinely consider herself a fan of Taylor's music....she was also strongly attracted to her. There were more than a few nights the ginger could remember more than a few nights where she drew a bubble bath, put on some of Taylor's music and gave herself a good time with with a waterproof massager or hand-free. One of those sessions actually inspired the need to get False God for the movie. Madelaine didn't consider herself bi or even all that curious...but she crushed HARD on Taylor.

That added another layer to the whole experience and Madelaine hoped and prayed Taylor couldn't smell the desire on her the way Madelaine occasionally could on others.

"Nice to meet you Ms. Swift," Winston said as he took a seat.

"Yes, very nice to meet you," Madelaine followed up, hoping her voice dripped with the necessary professionalism.

"Same to you both," Taylor said, taking her seat once more as Winston and Madelaine took theirs. "And please, just Taylor. I really don't need this to sound like a legal preceding."

"No problem." replied Madelaine. "And you can just me Madelaine and that's Winston...which you already knew..."

"That I did Madelaine," Taylor said. "And I have to admit, I knew it before I even got the proposal. I have to admit it, I'm a bit of a fan of Riverdale."

"Wait, really?" Madelaine asked.

"Yeah. I mean I just love those kinds of shows. So...campy and sexy and right up my alley when I'm curled up on the couch and just want to have fun. And you and Vanessa Morgan? Such a cute on screen couple."

"Thank you!" Madelaine said, any barrier she had to blushing demolished by Taylor's kind words. "I'm a bit of a fan myself, which is why I was really excited at your positive reception to using your song in the film."

"Positive is putting it lightly. I love the idea. I mean this script...it could be something huge. So this is less a meeting to agree to terms...it's me telling you I'm in."

As what Taylor just said sunk in for Madelaine and Winston, Taylor opened the briefcase and took out some papers. "I've already signed the contracts you sent over, and added a small stipulation to it. Nothing creative. Just would like to be credited as a producer. In exchange the fee for licensing the song is, well, let's just say substantially lower than it would be in another situation. I've already signed them. Everything is on the up and up otherwise I'd have my people here with me. Still, I'd totally understand if you wanted run this by your own people. I mean it's only smart. But, what I'm saying is...I'm in."

"That's great!" Madelaine exclaimed. "I mean...no, I said what I meant, that's great, isn't it Winston?"

"All positives to me," he said, gathering up the contracts and paperwork. "I'll just run this by our people but looks like everything is good to go."

"Then sounds like a cause for celebration," said Taylor. "How about dinner? My treat."

"Great!" Madelaine said again, the excitement refusing containment any longer. "I'm so down."

"I'd say yes but I have another appointment," Winston said.

"Well, looks like it's just you and I Madelaine," Taylor said. "And, just to make it clear, this is going to be a bit unusual. I want to keep me being in LA a bit of a secret. I've told maybe seven people including you two. So, no restaurant. It's going to be my hotel room. Room service, but whatever you want. Is that cool?"

"Uh...y-yeah, of course," Madelaine said. Like anyone could say no to going to Taylor Swift's hotel room, regardless of context. The invite and Taylor's neutral yet friendly style had wiped almost all worry from Madelaine's mind.

"Well, that's that then," Taylor said with a gleaming smile. "I'll jot the details down for you. I hope it's not too short notice, but I'd like to do this tonight if we could. Let's say 7:45?"

"Works for me!" Madelaine said with her own sunshine smile as Taylor handed her the small slip of paper. It had the hotel, the room number as well as detailed instruction on what to say to front desk to get to the room.

"I know, it seems kind of heavy duty," Taylor said as Madelaine's eyes scanned the instructions. "Sadly, it's become kind of a necessity. Just in case it gets out that I'm here I kind of need a back up so only approved people get through."

"Oh I get it." Madelaine replied. "Just happy to be on the approved list."

"Of course," Taylor said with a wink that sent to most delightful shiver up the redhead's spine. "See you tonight."

Once the meeting was over the reality of the situation washed over Madelaine she was a bundle of nerves once more. Dinner...with Taylor Swift...alone in her hotel room. All those bathtub fantasies reserved strictly for the blonde singer were flashing through her head for the hours she spent at home. She took shifts alternating between pacing back and forth in her room to scanning her closet for the perfect dress to wear.

She finally settled for a cocktail dress. It was burgundy with thing straps going around the back of her neck. The skirt stopped just at her knees. She had a gold necklace around her neck which had a cherry pendant hanging off it resting the valley of her breasts. She finished off the outfit with a pair of matching high heels.

"Just a friendly thing," she said as she looked the outfit over in the mirror. "Get a hold of yourself Mads. It's business. All business." She was almost embarrassed at herself. Fidgeting like she was dealing with a high school crush on a group project.

With the quick self talking-to taken care of, Madelaine called an Uber and in short order was at the hotel. The Uber was part of the cloak and dagger of it all. The espionage continued when Madelaine got to the front desk and asked if James Sjoberg had a message for her. When the attendant answered yes and asked for her name, Madelaine gave the one Taylor had given her; Betty Augustine. That was it. The redhead received an envelope. She turned away from the front desk and towards the elevators. She walked towards them, opening the envelope and seeing a hotel keycard, obviously for Taylor's room on the fifth floor. The gold writing stenciled on it told Madelaine it was a suite, which made sense. Probably on the bigger side, she suspected.

On the elevator ride up Madelaine's head was filled were more thoughts of all the ways she could embarrass herself in front of Taylor and somehow blow the deal for the song, all set to a soundtrack of elevator music.

For the second time that day elevator doors opened up and Madelaine headed down a hallway to meet with Taylor Swift, though everything this time was different and it was effecting her. No Winston by her side, nothing about the hallway was remotely business-like and she was sure the suite would be very much the same.

She was in front of the door to the private dinner with Taylor. One more deep breath and Madelaine knocked on the door. The three knocks were soon opened by the sound of a chain sliding off its rail and a deadbolt unlocking and finally the door opened there was Taylor, and once more Madelaine was stricken breathless.

The leggy blonde was in a cocktail dress as well. Hers was all black with a sheer diamond cutout that was on the back and sides. It had sleeves, so above the waist Taylor was showing off less skin than Madelaine, but her perfect stems were on full display.

"Right on time," Taylor said.

"Thanks for having me," Madelaine said.

"No, thank you for the company." Taylor held the door open for Madelaine. "Please, come in." Madelaine did and the door shut behind her. The suite was as big as expected, just short of a honeymoon suite. There was also a big table of assorted Mediterranean foods. It was on a table in the living room section of the suite. There was no real table set up though and just one

"Nice spread," Madelaine said. "Smells delicious."

"I was in te mood for some vegan," Taylor said. "And Greek food has some great options. Plus I knew my dinner guest was plant-based so I went with a sure fire crowd pleaser. Even if its only a crowd of two."

"Looks delicious," Madelaine said.

"Then grab a plate," Taylor said, doing the same herself. "And meet me in the bedroom. I know, weird, but it's honestly just...I don't know, somehow roomier and cozier at the same time."

"Sure," Madelaine said, trying not to show even a hint of the nerves and excitement that got stirred up at accepting the fact she was going to be in Taylor Swift's bedroom. She filled her plate with a few items as did Taylor then followed the blonde into the room.

When Madelaine entered the room she saw what Taylor meant by roomy and cozy. It was much bigger than the first part of the room and seemed to have everything. A walk-in closet, a gigantic bathroom that Madelaine only saw a hint of, a gigantic bed with blankets and pillows several different shades of red, and a medium circular table with a pitcher of ice water with slices of lemon mixed in. On either side of the table were too big, luxurious chairs.

"Please, take a seat," Taylor said. Madelaine did, taking the seat opposite from Taylor. "Sorry about the lack of wine. Kind of doing an alcohol-free thing for a few weeks."

"Oh no problem," Madelaine said, scooting in her chair.

"Cool, just want to make sure you feel welcome and not weird. I'm mean, it's not noticeable is it?"

"Is what?"

"Well, aside from being really excited about the project, being kind of starstruck."

"Over who?" asked Madelaine.

"You." That made Madelaine almost choke on her dolma, which made Taylor giggle a bit. "I said I was a fan of the show. I wasn't kidding. And I just adore Cheryl Blossom. It's so much fun watching you. I mean You've got the best lines on the show and I like I said I love you and Vanessa Morgan together. Cheryl Blossom and Toni Topaz are endgame for me. Best couple on the show and definitely the sexiest."

"Oh...thanks," Madelaine said, both relieved and overwhelmed at the same time. "To tell you the truth I was nervous too. I mean you're Taylor Swift, of course I'm a fan."

"Aww, thanks," she said, that cute smile on her face again as she brought a glass of water to her lips. "I have a question about the show. Not like spoilers or anything."

"What is it?"

"Well, when you're doing those love scenes with Vanessa," Taylor said, leaning forward towards Madelaine. "Is it awkward at all? Or even a fraction of as much fun as it looks?"

"Oh, well honestly it's more comfortable than doing something like that with a guy. I mean you shoot something like that with a guy he either gets too grabby or he's so nervous that he's going to make me feel weird he needs time to calm down that it becomes too much of a deal. For some reason the same kind of scene with a woman lacks that kind of drama. Wavelengths just kind of align."

"What about the other part?"

"What other part?" Madelaine asked.

"The part of it being fun? Or do I need to be more specific? Like...is Vanessa a good kisser?"

"Oh um...well...heh...I mean I enjoy it. It's not the hardest day on set, I'll definitely say that. And yeah, Vanessa is a very good kisser."

Taylor liked that answer, her smile having a saucy tone to it. "I hope I'm not making you feel awkward. It's just...I've been in a few acting roles but never stuff like that, I mean not really. I just...I wonder how much of it is just acting and how much is two people genuinely in to each other."

"Oh no, I get that question a lot. I mean not that detailed but still, it comes up."

"It's also a bit relevant to the movie."

"How's that?" asked Madelaine.

"Well, the lone demand I had in exchange for the low cost for the song is a producer's credit. And I don't want to really exert any kind of creative control as producer. I'll leave that up to you and Winston. Mostly."

"Mostly?"

"My one request is some say in the lead actress," Taylor said. "And I want that to be you. You've got a natural charisma and I think the experience you have in that regard is invaluable. I mean the sex scene in the movie is more on the awkward side for you as you said but as producer you could make sure to find someone you're comfortable with in that position."

"Well, I mean, thanks for the vote of confidence but...I never thought about acting in this."

"I know, it puts a lot more on your plate but just reading the script the short amount of one on one time we're having and your YouTube channel-"

"You've seen my channel?" asked a surprised Madelaine.

"Of course I have!" Taylor answered. "Darling, you're adorable. You have so many qualities in common with this character I'm surprised you haven't seen them. Including a tendency to be very humble. You're just...magnetic. I know when you're on screen I can't take my eyes off of you."

Another smile came across Taylor's face, this one was far more sly. Still friendly, but sly. She was sending a clear message to Madelaine. She had been and slowly but surely losing those nerves. Madelaine was sensing something was going on with Taylor...Madelaine could almost sweat the songstress was flirting with her. But that couldn't be the case, could it?

"Thanks," Madelaine said, a little shocked at the lack of stuttering. "But you're an expert on being...eye-catching. I mean even if there was an option I can't imagine anyone wanting to take their eyes off of you...on stage! On stage. Which isn't to say you aren't gorgeous and...you know."

"Well thank you right back at you." Taylor took another sip of her water before setting it down and speaking again. "You know I have a bit of a confession to make. Not to sound mean because Winston really does seem a lovely fellow, but I'm really glad it's just you and I."

"Oh?" Madelaine said, feeling herself get flushed as more and more doubt was erased to Taylor's true intentions. Some of course still remained though. This was all almost too much for the red head to take in.

"Don't be nervous," Taylor said. "This isn't some pay for play thing. I meant every word i said about the script. Otherwise I wouldn't have shown up lawyer free with contracts signed. I believe in this project. But truth be told, I didn't have to. It could have been all remote. But...I wanted to see you in the flesh." Taylor got up from her seat and sauntered over to Madelaine's side of the table, ever so slightly sitting on the edge, just off center of where Madelaine was sitting. "And when you walked in I could very much tell you were just as happy to see me as I was you. I knew I wanted to get you alone to see just how happy you were to see me. So here we are."

"Yeah...here we are." replied Madelaine.

"And while I did enjoy our little dinner I do have a craving for something else. Honestly I've had it all day...and anytime I catch Riverdale." Taylor leaned down, her red lips getting closer to Madelaine's. "A hunger for a nice, plump strawberry." Their lips pressed together in a soft but hot kiss before breaking. Taylor stroked Madelaine's red hair from her face, then looked down at her pendant. "Or is it cherries?"

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" Madelaine asked, getting the one last obstacle out of the way before she allowed her bubblebath dreams to break into reality.

"Don't you?" Another kiss was planted on Madelaine's plump lips, this time Taylor's tongue snaking in to the redhead's mouth. As their tongues wrestled Madelaine gave in completely. She never could have imagined things would go this way but now it was time for enjoyment, not questioning it.

Taylor's lips departed Madelaine's as the blonde guided her to the foot of the bed. However, Madelaine did not lay down on it. That wasn't what Taylor wanted just yet. Instead she stood there as Taylor moved behind her. The blonde siren brushed aside the silky red hair of Madelaine to kiss her bare shoulder, moving to her neck and making the vegan bombshell sigh contently with every bit of contact, from the combination of lips and tongues on the flesh of her neck to the soft feeling of Taylor's hands gently gliding over her arms.

That duo job soon became solo however as Taylor briefly let  one of her hands depart Madelaine's tight body to move the strings tied together at Madelaine's neck to keep it up. With one pull the strap was no more and the top of the cocktail dress fell, hanging at the waste and giving Taylor the view unobstructed of of Madelaine's breasts.

The seductress moved to the front, her blue eyes on Madelaine's browns before trailing down to her tits. Taylor's hands went to where her eyes had locked on to, cupping those firm funbags.

"Oooh," Madelaine said, the moan involuntary at her breasts were gently toyed with. The moans would only increase as Taylor leaned forward to finally get a taste. Her mouth closed around one of Madelaine's pink nipples. She softly suckled on her, circling her tongue around the aroused peak.

Madelaine body went on a bit of auto-pilot, her hand reaching for and grabbing Taylor's head, her fingers in those blonde locks and pressing her face tighter to her bosom. Taylor moved back and forth between the tits, memorizing every curve of them via her tongue. However there was so much more of Madelaine's body to explore.

Taylor's hands moved down, gripping the rest of the cocktail dress and tugging it down as Taylor went to her knees along with it.

The deep red garment pooled at Madelaine's feet, leaving her only in a pair of black satin panties. Taylor looked up at Madelaine and traced her hands up her tone legs, giving Madelaine some of the admiration Taylor herself was all to familiar with,  until she got to those panties. She clasped on to them and pulled them down as well. From there Taylor guided Madelaine to step out, kicking the underwear and dress away.

Madelaine was now nude save for the heels and necklace. Taylor's hands once more ran over her body, caressing it. She ran her fingers through the neatly trimmed landing strip of red hair at her pussy before teasing her gleaming slit with the ghost of a touch of her fingertips. Then Taylor did something that surprised Madelaine. She got to her feet.

Once she had risen again, Taylor moved behind Madelaine again, kissing her neck and letting her hands roam her front. Massaging her tits, running over her stomach before going between her legs for the sweet spot.

"Oh...oh my god...." Madelaine gasped. Taylor dipped her fingers into her sopping love canal, giving her just the slightest preview of the coming attraction. Madelaine felt herself melt into Taylor arms, craning her face around to meet the songstress' lips in a kiss once more.

With one of her hands occupied with Madelaine's pussy the other went to the rear to get nice and familiar with Madelaine's otherworldly apple bottom. It was firm, Taylor could tell the redhead did an insane amount of work to get it like this. It was so good feeling it with her hands just wasn't enough.

Taylor withdrew her fingers from Maddie's snatch and brought them to the redhead's mouth, where she eagerly sucked on the blondes digits, savoring her own flavors before Taylor got more familiar with her backside. Madelaine's skin started to tingle just the slightest bit as Taylor began to kiss and lick down her back, her tongue tasting the slight sheen of sweat already forming on her before she was eye level with Madelaine's intense ass.

"This is work or art Madelaine,' Taylor said, groping the cheeks. "I'm actually speechless. No words..." Despite the lack of words, Taylor still found something to do with her mouth. She left red limp imprints all over the perfect peach, savoring the rounded flesh before spreading her cheeks and seeing her little starfish.

"Oooh!" Madelaine said, a surprised tone at first before trailing off into ecstacy as she felt Taylor's tongue begin to tease and probe her anus. Another surprise, yet another welcome one. Taylor's face was buried in Madelaine's ass, the dominant blonde flat out needing to taste of every inch of this gorgeous redhead.

This wasn't the plan for the whole night though. Taylor departed the derriere and once more moved to face Madelaine.

"Lay back on the bed," said Taylor. Madelaine nodded, sitting down and laying back, resting on her elbows so she could still watch what Taylor would do next. She wasn't disappointed in what she saw. Taylor reach behind her neck and began to pull down the zipper on her dress, stripping bare save for her own high heels. Unlike Madelaine, Taylor did not have a stitch on under her dress and had a bald pussy that made the ginger's mouth water. Madelaine had never felt remotely like this. Not even the little thrills she would get rolling around in bed with Vanessa on set came close to this. It was an intoxicating mix anticipation and gratification at the exact same time and was only getting more intense as a totally nude Taylor Swift made her way over to the bed.

Taylor's hands traced up to Madelaine's knees, parting her legs as the blonde crawled on the bed, slithering up her body, kissing and licking from ankle to calf to thigh. Taylor's talented tongue glided over her sensitive flesh as her red-nailed fingers danced along the trail created.

Madelaine's head hung back, breathless moans escaping her throat as Taylor got closer and closer to her pussy until finally contact was made one more, this time mouth to lips. "Oooh TAYLOR!" Madelaine exclaimed. The singer's tongue worked her clit like a Renaissance artist to canvas.

Taylor rushed to finish the masterpiece, pushing Madelaine to the brink then pulled back, working on a smaller detail and making Madelaine's sexual rollercoaster ride going through intense dips and rises but the fun never stopped. Madelaine was the mouse and Taylor the feline and the predator was definitely playing with her prey. A hand caressing her skin while another probed her hot depths, all while Taylor sweetly sucked and teased her clit.

"Oh...oh god...there...oh Taylor...Taylor right there...yesss...fucking yes," Madelaine whined, her voice cracking from the pleasure. This was so much better than any fantasy. This would be burned into her memory forever and ever. For her first real girl on girl experience, it was such a high water mark she didn't know if she'd ever try it again.

Just when Madelaine that her crescendo Taylor pulled back completely. She moved up Madelaine's body, kissing her tummy, her breasts, her neck, all the way to her lips once more, giving Madelaine a taste of herself once more, this time delivered mouth mouth.

"Breathe," Taylor said, her hand still working between Madelaine's legs. "And listen. Tell me how you feel right now...do you like this?"

"Yes!" Madelaine said against the sloshing sound of Taylor fingerfucking her. "Oh god yes....oh fuck...make me cum...please...Taylor please..."

"Oh I will, and its going to be even better than your wildest dreams Mads...but you need to do something for me first...understand?"

"Anything...what is it...anything...."

"Make me cum first," demanded Taylor, licking Madelaine's lips before rolling them over, the redhead on top. "Do it."

Madelaine grinned a grin that so far Taylor had trademarked. She kissed Taylor, and it was hungry, savage and full of passion. Taylor loved an eager lover. Man or woman, she loved driving them crazy. Licks and kisses mixed with love bites and Madelaine finally got to explore Taylor's body, much to Taylor's delight.

"Suck those tits...fucking suck them," Taylor growled and Madelaine obeyed happily, slobbering and licking Taylor's tits. Kissing licking and tugging the nipples between her teeth, Madelaine savored every moment with those breasts before taking the happy trail downward. She was the very definition of a fiery redhead.

"Yes...getting there aren't you baby....mmmm do it Madelaine...."

Once Madelaine's head was between Taylor's legs she was more than happy to oblige Taylor's request. There was still so much of Taylor's body to explore however. Madelaine rose to her knees and lifted Taylor's legs up, worshipping every inch of the stems. This was another thing Taylor loved. She knew she had amazing legs, probably just as Madelaine knew she had an otherworldly ass, and she loved the way lovers would fawn over them. It was the perfect bit of seasoning on the main course.

"YES!" Taylor yelled, gripping the red pillows tight as Madelaine finally got to her pussy, Her fingers and tongue worked in unison, the digits brushing against her g-spot while Madelaine's mouth attacked her clit. It lacked the finesse of experience but had all the passion and hunger of desire and need which mean so much more.

Taylor's thighs closed around Madelaine's head and her hand reached down, ringers running through the strawberry-blonde locks. She ground and humped her crotch on the redhead's face, crying out her name as Madelaine hit every switch. For a first time pussy eater she was doing everything right.

"Yes...oh my god...oh Madelaine...Mads...oh god you're gonna make me cum...don't fucking stop...gonna cum...yes...YES!"

Even with her hearing muffled by Taylor's wonderful thigh's the blondes cries of passion were music to Madelaine's ears. It urged her on, her tongue happily lapping at Taylor's clit, sucking that sweet button while she was three fingers deep into Taylor's pussy. She was already feeling the convulsions start and soon Taylor unleashed a passionate scream that even her luscious thighs couldn't drown out.

"FUCK CUMMING!!!" Taylor squealed, a big smile on her face her back arched. Her head thrashed from side to side, Madelaine not letting up until the pressure on her ears was released. Once free Madelaine quickly moved right up Taylor's body, giving the blonde a taste of herself. Taylor grabbed Madelaine's face, holding her there as she sucked on the redhead's tongue during the kiss. When it broke she caressed Madelaine's cheeks, kissing her once more before rolling the redhead onto her back once more.

"Make a promise keep a promise," said Taylor, kissing Madelaine softly. Taylor shifted herself slightly on top of the ravishing redhead, looking into her eyes and seeing the erotic desperation in them. One of Madelaine's legs was between Taylor's and the sexy siren licked her fingers and once more delved deep inside of Madelaine's cunt. "You're going to cum for me."

"Yes..." Madelaine moaned, biting her lower lip as Taylor was ready to bring her home.

"You've wanted this for so long haven't you?" Taylor asked, starting to hump Madelaine's leg as the sloshing sound of her fingers within the redhead once more returned. "Don't be embarrassed...I'm used to it. Here's a not-so-well hidden secret...I've wanted this too. Do you have any clue hot beautiful you are? Mmm tasting you has been such a pleasure...but now...now I need you to cum...cum for me...I need to see it...hear it.. and feel it baby...can you cum for me? Cum for Taylor?"

"Y-yes," Madelaine said, her voice cracking. Her hand went to Taylor's pussy, playing with it as the leggy singer grinding on her leg. the two were locked on each other, eye to eye as Madelaine got closer and closer to making some sparks fly.

"You can feel it can't you?" Taylor said, kissing her. "Are you ready for it? You ready to cum for Taylor? Then do it...cum...cum now!"

"TAYLORRRRRR!" Madelaine cried, quivering and shaking as starlight flashed in her brain from the pleasure. And just as Madelaine had done with Taylor, Taylor showed no mercy. However, Taylor's experience was also able to keep Madelaine somehow both on edge and drowning in pleasure.

Finally after a pleasure that lasted both moments and an eternity Madelaine went limp. She was delirious, gulping for air and laughing, pleasure drunk in Taylor's arms.

"Wow," she said. "Just...holy...wow."

"Right back at you." Taylor said, sucking Madelaine's juices from her fingers. "So...how about, after catch our breath of course...I show you how big the shower is while we clean up?"

"Mmmm, how about a bubble bath?" Madelaine suggested, grinning wide.

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, MoscowCalling, Blocboy VC, Jesse90, X42, Nikko, Dexter07, Psylent21, moppel

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: Strawberry Lemonade starring Madelaine Petsch & Taylor Swift
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2021, 05:16:00 PM »
Love this unusual pairing that you make work so well with great care and attention to detail shown for both women.  Hot.  Hot.  Hot.

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord

elodiegirlie

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2021, 02:34:31 PM »
Loved this, so so hot. Ms Petsch was new to me before this, but she certainly won't be a stranger going forward.

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2021, 03:11:58 PM »
Loved this, so so hot. Ms Petsch was new to me before this, but she certainly won't be a stranger going forward.

Thanks. Loved the Dress stories from you as well.

Not to shamelessly shill too much, but I have a few Madelaine stories up. Hope you enjoy them, along with the Tay stories.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA