Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Giada’s Weekend Getaway:(Giada De Laurentiis)  (Read 68317 times)

Old_CSSA_Archive

Giada’s Weekend Getaway:(Giada De Laurentiis)
« on: September 03, 2021, 09:16:27 AM »
First Posted on C-S-S-A.com in 2008

Author: WildBronco38

Disclaimer: As much as I wish this weren’t the case, what you are about to read never happened. Only in my dreams! This is pure fantasy and if you are unable to know what that means, you’re probably not old enough to be reading this in the first place so get lost!

Giada’s Weekend Getaway

I had been divorced for about four months and I was finally settled in at the house I had bought from my half of the money from the sale of our house. The nature of my work for the Pentagon allowed me to throw myself into work after my marriage failed, working as many as twelve hour days.

But today was different. Not only was it Friday but I actually had plans. I was so excited I decided to use some of my leave time and took the day off. With how much of a workaholic I had become, my department head was only too glad to comply.

I was expecting company so I spent most of the day tidying up. Having spent most of my adult life in the military, I kept things pretty clean so there wasn’t much to do. Before long, there was a knock at the door. I answered it.

“You must be Scott,” the beautiful brunette said.

“Yes,” I replied, a bit awe struck at the sight of Giada de Laurentiis standing at my front door.

Though I learned how to cook at an early age, thanks to growing up with a single mother, I hadn’t really taken to it until my marriage. Since my wife was a vegetarian and I was the furthest thing from, I decided I had to take matters into my own hands as far as food. To broaden my culinary abilities, I started watching the Food Network. Giada’s Everyday Italian quickly became one of my favorites and not just because of the great food. When Food Network announced a contest to meet Giada and have her as a personal chef for an evening that was one opportunity I couldn’t pass up. I was pleasantly surprised a few weeks later to find out I had won.

Hard to believe I saw her on the Today Show just this morning and now here she is at my front door, I thought.

I accepted the embrace she offered and said, “Come on in, Ms. de Laurentiis.”

“Call me Giada please,” she replied as she broke the welcoming hug.

“Sure,” I said as I took her heavy winter coat and hung it up on a coat rack.

“Hope you don’t mind if I keep my things here until I leave for my hotel,” she said as she carried in her two suitcases.”

“No. Make yourself at home,” I led her to the living room.

We started talking and getting to know each other. I don’t remember most of it because I wasn’t paying much attention to what she was saying, just enough to make intelligent responses and not make a complete ass of myself.

No, I was more focused on her. Her outfit really showed off her natural attributes. As I watched her walking into the living room, I couldn’t help but notice how her tight blue jeans displayed her slender legs and firm tight ass. As I listened to her talk, I had to fight the urge to just stare at her cleavage, which was shown off by the low neckline on her button-down sweater. The sweater itself fit perfectly to her slender figure and the pink color accentuated her beautiful golden bronze suntan and the light golden brown color of her, slightly shorter than chest length, hair.

We really hit it off and spent about three hours chatting.

Though I may have been focusing more on her stunning beauty, I do remember her response when I mentioned how my divorce had been caused by my wife and me hardly seeing each other.

She came close to tears as she said, “Todd and I are like that too. We never see each other. Sometimes it doesn’t even feel like we’re really married. I’m shooting Everyday Italian fourteen hours a day. Plus I’m always traveling for my weekend getaway show or some Food Network special or I’m in New York for the Today Show or I’m at a book signing or something. And he’s always working long hours at Anthropologie…..”

She started trailing off at the end as she fought off tears. I put my arm around her to try and comfort her. After literally crying on my shoulder for about five minutes, she regained her composure.

“Thanks,” she said as she wiped her eyes.

Anything for a beautiful woman like you, I thought.

Instead, I simply said, “No problem.”

She looked at her watch and said, “Well, I suppose we should start cooking something. That is what this was all about anyway. We should probably do something quick so it doesn’t get too late. Any suggestions?”

“Hmm. I don’t know,” I said.

I thought about what I had on hand and said, “How about your Vodka Cream Pasta?”

“Okay,” she replied, “How about a salad and a dessert?”

I thought awhile and said, “Your Arugula and orange salad with basil vinaigrette and your recipe for orange segments and berries with balsamic cream?”

“Okay,” she replied.

We went to the kitchen and got all the ingredients.

She had me get started with the salad, cutting the oranges and mixing the vinaigrette, then tossing them with the arugula. Meanwhile, she started simmering and stirring the vodka and marinara for the pasta. I took a break from what I was doing and poured myself some of the vodka.

As I was adding some ice to my drink, Giada turned to me and asked, “Got any wine?”

“Yeah,” I replied, “White or red?”

“Whatever you have,” she replied.

“Okay. Just a sec,” I replied and went down to the basement.

I grabbed a bottle of Chianti and walked back upstairs. I popped the cork and poured her a glass.

“Thanks,” she said and took a sip.

I went back to working on the salad. The recipe wasn’t very involved so it wasn’t long before I was done. So I just turned around and stood there awhile, sipping my vodka while I watched Giada work.

Damn she’s hot, I thought as I stared at her ass.

She put some pasta into a pot of boiling water and turned to face me.

“You find me attractive,” she half asked, half stated.

The remark caught me off guard and I was a bit embarrassed at being caught red-handed checking her out, so it took me a while to respond.

“Yes. Definitely,” I replied finally.

Before I could ask her why she had asked, she had her lips pressed to mine and we were passionately kissing. Our bodies rubbed together as we started exploring each other’s bodies with our hands. All of a sudden I felt her hands at my waist and undoing my belt.

This may have been a dream come true but I consider myself a gentleman so I wasn’t about to just take advantage of her apparent desperation.

“You sure you want to do this?” I asked her.

She looked at me and pouted, “Yeah, I’m sure. Why not? Don’t you want to?”

“No. I do. You have no idea how many times I’ve dreamt about this,” I said, “I just want to make sure it’s what you want. You are a married woman. How about Todd?”

“I love him. I really do. I’ve just been so lonely lately. And I’m a woman and I have needs,” she said.

I may have been raised to believe in abstinence before marriage and monogamy and all that good stuff but I am a guy and here was Giada de Laurentiis basically throwing herself at me. This truly was an opportunity I couldn’t pass up.

“Besides,” she said with a sly smile, “It’s not like he’ll ever find out.”

Before I could say anything else, she got on her knees and finished with my belt.

“Just give you a quick preview while that pasta cooks,” she said, unbuttoning and zipping my jeans. She pulled down and my pants and underwear in one stroke, letting my quickly stiffening cock hang free.

Using her right hand, she stroked my shaft while she played with my balls with her left until I was completely hard. She licked her lips with anticipation and took me into her mouth. Her head bobbed back and forth as she sucked my cock.

“Ohhh, Giada,” I said as I felt her tongue massage the underside of my cock.

I used my left hand to brush her hair and brace her head as it moved back and forth. Taking a little bit at a time, she would take my entire length in her mouth and then allow it to escape until the tip of my cock rested comfortably between her lips before letting it slide back into her beautiful mouth. Each time my cock went back in it got a quick massage from her tongue.

“Giada,” I moaned as the pleasure was almost becoming too much.

Sensing I was close, she sped up her rhythm and started using her right hand to stroke my cock in and out of her mouth. The sensation continued to build. I pushed on the back of her head. Taking the cue, she swallowed my entire cock, letting the tip of her nose touch my pubic hair and her chin touch my ball sack. With my cock in her mouth, she licked the underside of the head with her tongue. That pushed me over the edge and my cock started to spasm as I came. She swallowed hard as all six of my bursts of cum hit the back of her throat. She pulled off of my cock, licking up and swallowing the last drops of cum.

“Mmmm,” she moaned and licked her lips, “Yummmeee.”

“It’s been so long since I’ve been able to have a cock in my mouth,” she said, “I’d nearly forgotten how good a man’s cum tastes.”

“And I’d nearly forgotten how good it feels to have a beautiful woman sucking my cock,” I replied as I got my pants back on.

Although it was a pretty good blowjob, it wasn’t the best. But considering it was the first one I’d gotten in a couple months and who had just given it to me I wasn’t about to complain. Besides, like she said, it was just supposed to be quick preview of what was to come.

“Just wait until we finish eating,” Giada promised as she seductively brushed her right hand along my cheek and went to finish with the pasta.

She only had to walk about five steps to the stove but my eyes were glued to her ass for each one as my imagination ran wild with anticipation. The anticipation was nearly enough to turn me on as I watched her work. I walked up behind her and started massaging her shoulders as I breathed in the combined sweet aromas of her perfume, hairspray, makeup and skin. I felt her soft golden-brown hair brush against my cheek as I moved in to softly kiss her neck. She turned her head to brush her cheek against mine. I felt myself starting to get hard again through my pants as my crotch rubbed against her ass.

She must’ve felt it to because she turned to me and said, “Not yet.”

I gave her a sad look and said, “Come on, Giada. You’re killing me here.”

She put her finger on my lips and said, “All good things come to those who wait.”

She brushed her finger along my lips and kissed me.

“It’s done,” she said a couple minutes later.

I grabbed a couple plates and salad bowls and some silverware and went to set the dining room table. She followed with the pasta and I went back to get the salad and our drinks. As we ate, she kept going on about how she was always lonely because both she and her husband were always busy and hardly saw each other. I tried to sound supportive by telling her how much I understood because that had been a major factor in my divorce. After about a half hour, we finished eating so we carried all the dishes into the kitchen. Once everything was loaded into the dishwasher, Giada turned to me and said, “It’s time for dessert.”

She gave me a quick kiss and started to slowly unbutton her blouse. Since her blouse was so low-cut, when she undid the first button, her black lace bra became visible. My mouth basically watered with anticipation as more of her heavenly body became revealed to me with each passing second. Once she had all the buttons done, she removed the shirt, slowly sliding out of each sleeve. Then she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and slid out of them to reveal black lace panties to go with her bra. In one swift motion, she kicked off her jeans, socks and high heels, leaving just her bra and panties.

“Can you help me with the rest?” she asked seductively.

“Why, certainly,” I replied and walked over to her.

I kissed her and reached around her body to reach the clasps on her bra. While our lips were locked together, I worked on her bra. After a minute or so, I had the clasps undone. I pulled away from the kiss and as I did so, I slipped off her bra to reveal her perfectly shaped breasts. I threw her bra over my shoulder and took in the view. As I stared at her chest, she reached under my shirt and lifted it off. As we both stood there topless, I moved in for another kiss.

This time it was just a quick peck as I moved on to her cheeks. Then I moved down to her neck and shoulders. I moved down to her left collarbone and proceeded to her breast. After kissing her left breast for several moments, I kissed the nipple and then took it into my mouth. She arched her back and started to moan as I sucked on her breast. After a couple minutes, I moved to her right breast and started sucking on it.

“Ohhh, Scott,” she moaned.

After kissing and sucking her breasts, I lifted her up and sat her down on the kitchen counter. I spread her legs and got in between them as I kissed her abdomen. I slowly worked my way down to her midriff. Then I made my way to her waist. Once I did that I took the waistband of her panties in my teeth and slowly pulled them down her legs. When I had them down to her ankles, I used my left hand to slide them off and throw them to the side. With that task complete, I went to finish what I had started. Only this time, I started at her right calf and kissed my way up her leg, spending extra time on her inner thigh. As she started to respond to that, I moved to her groin muscle, massaging it with my tongue. She started gasping for breath as pleasure enveloped her body. Then I moved in to finish her off. I kissed my way over to her vagina which was surrounded by a small well-groomed patch of light brown hair. Using my tongue, I penetrated and separated her pussy lips. I breathed in the rich scent coming from her aroused genitalia. I moved in to kiss her clit. After about a half dozen quick kisses, I started sucking on it. As I did so, I could feel her body start to quiver and she started to moan softly. Her small patch of hair tickled my nose and upper lip as I sucked on her and periodically, I would get one of her hairs on my tongue or my lips so I’d have to pull it out but I continued sucking on her. But wanting to give her even more pleasure and wanting to taste all of her, I entered her vagina with my tongue and started licking her inside walls. After one whole turn around her vaginal wall, I went back to sucking her clit and alternating between licking her vagina and sucking her clit. It didn’t take long for her body to respond with even quicker spasms and her moans were quickly becoming screams.

“Oh yeah! Right there! Don’t stop!” she was screaming, “Yessss!”

During my five-year marriage, I had found that satisfying a woman and giving her pleasure turned me on almost as much as anything else so between her screaming and the feeling of her body responding to my touch, I was quickly becoming hard.

Sensing she was close to climaxing, I licked her pussy at a feverish pace reminiscent to a person licking a plate clean after their first meal in a month.

“Yesss! Scott! Don’t stop!” she screamed in ecstasy, “I’m cumm…mming !”

With that, she arched her back once and her juices flowed onto my face and into my mouth. I greedily drank as much as I could.

“Oh, Giada,” I moaned her name, “You taste so good.”

“Nearly as good as your cooking,” I added with a slight laugh.

She laughed too as she got down from the counter and wrapped her arms around my torso.

She kissed me and said, “Let me help you now.”

She undid my belt and unbuttoned my jeans. As she was unzipping my pants, I slid my shoes off. Then she proceeded to yank down my jeans and underwear. Once they were around my ankles, she gave them a quick pull and removed my jeans, boxer-briefs and socks in one smooth motion. By now the sight (and sound) of her orgasming and the feeling of her pressing her naked body against me when she kissed me, as well as the removal of the confines of my pants, had made me completely erect. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her body against mine and moved in for another kiss. As we were kissing, she led me to the counter again. Once she was pressed up against it, she broke the kiss and used her hands to propel herself back onto the counter. Seated again, she wrapped her arms around my neck again and wrapped her legs around my thighs to pull me in even closer to her. Taking the cue, I moved in closer. As I got closer, she removed her right hand from my neck and proceeded to finger her clit. Once I was close enough, I guided myself into her waiting pussy, which was soaked, partly from before and partly from anticipation of having my cock about to enter it. Her pussy lips parted at first touch from the head of my penis and I was able to enter her waiting vagina.

“You’re so tight, Giada,” I said as I entered her.

Guess I know she was telling the truth about the state of her relationship with her husband, I thought.

“Oooh,” she let out a slight moan as my cock entered her body.

As I started pistoning myself in and out of her body, I grabbed her breasts and started rubbing my hands all over them. She let out a series of soft moans and started rolling her pelvis to meet my motions. I leaned forward and buried my head between her breasts, and started alternating between kissing them and rubbing my face against their smooth skin. By now, we had really picked up our pace as I was thrusting in and out of her body, and she met my motions with her pelvis, faster and faster.

“Oh yes! Yesss! Ohmygod!” she yelled, gasping for breath in between words, “God yes!”

As I started pistoning myself in and out of her body, I grabbed her breasts and started rubbing my hands all over them. She let out a series of soft moans and started rolling her pelvis to meet my motions. I leaned forward and buried my head between her breasts, and started alternating between kissing them and rubbing my face against their smooth skin. By now, we had really picked up our pace as I was thrusting in and out of her body, and she met my motions with her pelvis, faster and faster.

“Oh yes! Yesss! Ohmygod!” she yelled, gasping for breath in between words, “God yes!”

I could feel the sensation start to build up as we continued to speed up. I wanted to cum inside her but we weren’t using a condom and I figured a pregnancy would be hard for her to explain to her husband so I thought about withdrawing.

But just as the thought entered my mind Giada screamed, “Oh yesss! Keep going! I NEED to feel you cum inside me!”

Like I said, I consider myself a gentleman, so I wasn’t about to argue with her, not that I would’ve anyway.

I began making circular motions with my lower body as I thrusted myself in and out of her.

“Ohmygod! Yes!” she screamed, “Fuck me! Fill me up! Oh yes!”

Since I was already so close, it didn’t take long. My body tensed up and a second later I half moaned-half grunted her name as cum exploded out of my cock and into Giada’s pussy.

The feeling of my juices flowing into her body sent Giada over the edge.

“Yessss! Oh God yes! I’m cumming!” she yelled as her body spasmed then released her juices, “Oh yes!”

As she reached the “yes” her breathing and heart rate started returning to normal.

I leaned forward and rested my head on her breasts as I withdrew and my heart rate and breathing started to slow back down. I helped Giada off the counter and a puddle of our juices formed on the floor as I lifted her up.

Before I could do or say anything, she seductively said, “Take me to bed.”

In something reminiscent of a scene out of some romantic movie, I took her in my arms and carried her upstairs to my bedroom. I laid her down on the king-size bed my ex-wife had let me take. As I was leaning over to lay her down, Giada tried to pull me on top of her. Aided by my being off balance from leaning and the fact that I didn’t really want to resist, she easily succeeded. My legs were halfway off the bed so I had to swing them over to get in the proper position. The feeling of my cock rubbing against her groin as I moved my legs was enough to get me hard. Once I was in the right position, I guided my cock into her waiting vagina.

“Oh yeah,” Giada moaned in response to my entry of her pussy.

I kissed her as I started thrusting in and out of her. She met the kiss and started rolling her pelvis to meet my thrusts.

“Mmmm. Mmmmm. Mmmmm,” Giada moaned in between our kisses, reminding me of the sounds she makes while tasting her food on Everyday Italian.

Our kisses sped up with as our pelvises ground together faster and faster.

I arched my back and looked her in the face, mesmerized by her beauty. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was half open as a look of complete ecstasy overtook her face; the expression also reminded me of her response to tasting some good food.

She was breathing heavier and heavier with each passing second that I pistoned myself in and out of her. As the pleasure built up in her body, she grabbed a hold of the bed spread with her right hand. I reached down and grasped her hand. I craned my neck and started kissing her breasts and sucking on her nipples. This brought even more pleasure to her face and she arched her back.

“Oh yes,” she breathed.

“Oh fuck yeah! Fuck me!” she yelled as I picked up my pace, “That feels sooo good! Fill me with your cum!”

Wanting to fulfill her wishes, I sped up even more. She met my pace with her hips.

“Oh yes!” she screamed, “Just like that! Soooo good! Oh yes! “

I felt her body start to tense up. Sensing she was close to cumming, I sped up again. That added speed was just enough for both of us.

“Ohmygod! Yesssss!” her body buckled and then relaxed as her juices flowed from her pussy. Simultaneously, I felt myself spasm, then relax as cum exploded from my cock and mixed with her flowing juices.

“Oh Scott,” she sighed as she let her breathing return to normal.

I kissed her on the forehead and stared into her brilliant green eyes, absolutely mesmerized by her beauty. After several moments, I felt my penis go limp and retreat from the warmth of her body. Once I was withdrawn, I rolled over onto my back to regenerate my energy in case she wanted to go another round. But instead she just snuggled in close to me.

“Hold me,” she said as she rested her head on my chest and draped her arms around my torso.

I kissed the top of her head and wrapped my right arm around her body. Understandably exhausted from her flights from LA to New York and from New York to DC in the last two days on top of the great sex we’d just had, she fell asleep almost immediately.

It was a different story for me. Between just being in shock over how lucky I was and fearing that if I fell asleep I’d wake up to find it was all just a dream, I just could not sleep so I laid there watching her sleep. Finally, after almost three hours, my body gave into the exhaustion and I was asleep.

I woke up as the bright sun shined in through the blinds. I looked at the clock. It read 11:30. That’s when I noticed Giada was nowhere in sight.

Was it all a dream? I wondered as I tried to regain my bearings.

Wouldn’t be my first X-rated dream about her, I thought.

Then came a sight that erased my doubt. Giada walked into the bedroom, still completely naked. She was carrying a serving tray with two plates of what I recognized as her Blueberry Ricotta pancakes. I barely noticed the food and probably wouldn’t have except for the fact that it was just a couple inches below her beautiful breasts.

“Good, you’re up,” she said, “I was starting to wonder if you were ever going to wake up.”

“Just waiting for the perfect sight to wake up to,” I replied.

She crawled in beside me and we ate breakfast.

“When does your flight back to LA leave?” I asked as I took a bite of a pancake.

“Trying to get rid of me?” she asked, “Now that you’ve gotten your chance to have your way with me.”

“No,” I replied, feigning disbelief at the remark, “Just wondering how much time we have.”

“All weekend,” she replied.

I looked at her with a curious look on my face.

“There was a huge blizzard last night and all flights out of DC are cancelled until Monday,” she replied.

“At least that’s what I’ll be telling Todd,” she added slyly after taking another bite.

I felt her take her left hand and run it against my right thigh and my groin as I put the tray on the floor next to the bed. By the time I was done, she was stroking my cock. I leaned over and wrapped my arms around her as I kissed her.

She glanced over at the clock on my nightstand.

“It’s noon,” she said, “You know what’s on now, don’t you?”

It didn’t take me long to put two and two together but before I could respond she had the TV turned on to the Food Network. As the familiar tune of the opening music for Everyday Italian played, she was positioning herself on all fours between my legs. I felt her tongue brush against the underside of my fully erect penis as she licked it. Then she kissed the tip and gradually parted her lips to take me in. She took her time, taking me in slowly, a little bit at a time. I felt her tongue swirl around each length of my erection as it entered her mouth. Once her lower lip was touching my ball sack, her head started bobbing up and down as she sucked on me. I could tell she was really taking her time and not rushing as she had before, meaning she could show me her real cocksucking skills.

Guess cooking isn’t her only talent, I thought to myself as I leaned backward and closed my eyes to allow the pleasure to just flow through my entire body. I just let the feeling of her sucking and licking take over my entire body for a few moments before opening my eyes again.

“Giada,” I sighed, “I think this is the best blowjob I’ve ever gotten.”

She just looked up and gave me a quick wink, then went back to sucking my cock. I could feel my body tense up as the pleasure built up and cum worked its way towards my shaft. She sensed I was close too and sucked with even greater fervor and used her right hand massage the base of my cock and play with my balls. The combination of her great cocksucking, the feeling of her silky hands on my manhood and just the sight of such a beautiful woman giving me the blowjob of my life was enough to send me over the edge.

“Oh yeah,” I moaned and cum exploded from my cock in about six bursts.

“Ooooh, sooo thick and creamy,” she said as she took my cock out of mouth and swallowed the pool of semen that had built up in her mouth. A string of cum led from my cock to her lips as she took me out of her mouth to swallow my fluid. Once she swallowed the pool of cum, she licked her lips to get the rest of it.

Before I could go limp, she reached down and started stroking my manhood with her right hand and fondling my balls with her left. The moisture from our combined juices formed a perfect lubricant for her as her hand became slippery on my hard-on.

I just happened to glance at the TV. Her show was still on and she appeared to be getting ready to use a rolling pin to roll out some dough or something because she was rubbing flour onto the rolling pin in an eerily familiar motion.

I turned my attention back to what Giada was doing live in front of me and remarked and motioned to the TV, “That motion seems familiar.”

Still milking my cock, she just turned her head to the TV.

Noticing what I meant, she replied with a wink, “What do you think I’m thinking about there?”

“Besides, like I always say,” she added after getting back to the handjob, “My hands are my best tools.”

I started laughing to myself because she had just said that on the TV.

She kept massaging me for another couple seconds then she placed my cock back in her cleavage. She squeezed her breasts together so I could feel the silky smooth skin against my cock. She moved her body up and down. I felt the smoothness of her skin rub against my cock as she moved. It was almost too much. Sensing I was close, she went back to giving me a handjob. That sent me over the edge.

“Oh yeah, Giada,” I moaned as several streams of cum exploded from my cock and onto her conveniently placed face.

It was covered with an off-white cloudy, sticky layer of my semen. She let it drip down her face and off her chin, landing on her breasts. Before long her entire body was covered from her head to her stomach with at least some of my cum. By now her show was over but I was too busy staring at her to even notice.

“I don’t think I’ll be able to watch your shows the same way,” I said.

‘Well, we have a whole day and half,” she said seductively, “That gives me plenty of time to give you more to think about.”

I’m sure you will, I thought as I stared at her stunning body covered with my semen.

“I think I’m going to take a shower,” she announced and broke my train of thought, “Care to join me?”

Now there was an offer I couldn’t refuse.

“Of course,” I said and got off the bed.

We went into the bathroom and got into the shower. Once we turned on the water, we lathered each other up with soap and let the water rinse us off. When she was rinsed off, Giada braced herself against the wall and spread her legs. The position she was in reminded me of a person about to be frisked by a cop.

“Fuck my ass,” she pleaded me.

I may have been sore and exhausted from earlier and this may have only been the second or third I was going to ass fuck a woman but I wasn’t about to say no to her, so I got closer to her and rubbed my limp cock against her ass crack. After a few seconds, I was completely hard. At that point, I plunged my erection into her asshole. It took me a while to get my entirety into her bowels because her ass was so tight.

“Ooooh,” she let out an elongated moan as I slowly forced myself inside her and her breath escaped her. The shower water served as a lubricant as I thrusted myself in and out of her, slowly at first then building up speed. Once I had a good pace going, I reached around her back and grabbed a hold of her breasts for support and fondled them.

“Yessss!” she screamed, “Oh yeah. Fuck my ass.”

I responded by picking up my pace. The tightness of her asshole combined with the moisture from the water enhanced my pleasure and it didn’t take long for my pleasure to build up.

“Fill my ass up with your cum!” she yelled.

It only took me three more thrusts to fulfill her wishes.

“Oh yessssss!” she screamed at the top of her lungs as her body responded to my warm liquid quickly filling up her asshole, “Ohmygod! I’m cummmmming!”

I withdrew and she gasped for breath as air reentered her lungs. The sight of her drenched body with her exposed back end facing me was intoxicating and I couldn’t help wanting her more. Before I went completely limp, I decided to act. I guided myself into her pussy once again.

She wasn’t expecting to feel me inside her so she just gasped for breath.

“Oooooh, Scott,” she purred as I started using piston-like thrusts to go in and out of her.

She straightened her body, rubbing her back against my chest. I rubbed my hands all over her wet body and kissed her cheeks and neck as I made love to her from behind. I spent extra time squeezing her breasts, pinching her nipples between my index and middle fingers. Keeping my right hand on her right breast, I moved my left down her abdomen and to her clit.

“Oh yessss!” she screamed as I fingered her clit, “Just like that! Oh yeah!”

By now the water had long run cold but we were so wrapped up in each other we didn’t care. As she became overcome with pleasure, she reached up and stroked the right side of my face. I was getting close so I sped up for the home stretch and about fifteen seconds later I got in my last thrust.

“Ohmygod! Yessss!” she screamed, “I’m cummmmming!”

Feeling her body quiver in orgasm, was all I needed.

“Oh yes, Giada,” I moaned as I felt about eight “explosions” at the tip of my cock as stream after stream of cum shot up into her body.

She turned around and kissed me passionately as I struggled to get my arms around her to shut the water off. I finally got it and we stepped out of the shower. I grabbed a towel and dried her off. Once I was done, she did the same for me (at least the best she could considering I was a foot taller than her). I finished what she couldn’t do. With that done, we went back to the bedroom.

I spun around and pressed my body against hers. I wrapped my arms around her torso and kissed her. She responded by reciprocating the kiss and draping her arms around my neck, pulling herself closer to me. The feeling of her silky smooth damp skin rubbing against me was enough to bring a rise to me. Feeling my now engorged penis pressing against her, she took her right hand and guided it into her vagina. Then she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. Out of instinct, I dropped my hands and held her up by the ass. I buried my face in her cleavage as I started making piston-like thrusts into her, plunging my entire length into her and pulling back so just my head was inside her and brought myself back inside her.

After a while I could feel my legs starting to give a little. Not wanting to fall or drop her, I walked backwards until I reached the foot of the bed. I made a few more strokes in and out of her before letting myself slowly collapse onto the bed. Once I laid back, she was straddling me in the perfect cowgirl position.

“Mmmmmm,” she moaned as she rocked back and forth, bouncing up and down on me.

I tenderly ran my hands up her body, starting at her waist and stopping at her armpits. I moved my hands lower and grabbed her bouncing breasts. Her moaning got louder but more high-pitched and her breathing got heavier as she rode me faster and faster. She grabbed my left hand and started kissing my index and middle fingers. Then she put them in her mouth and sucked on them.

“Oh Giada,” I breathed as I felt myself getting close.

She started screaming as she picked up her pace. I could feel her body start to quiver as the sensation built up inside her. I gently began to thrust my hips upward and slowly rotate them. That was all it took for both of us.

“Oh God yes!” she screamed, “Yeah. I’m cummming!”

“Yeah Giada,” I said a second later as I shot my load into her, letting my juices mix with hers.

Once her orgasm subsided, she just collapsed on top of me.

I looked at the clock as she rolled over and nestled in beside me. It was just 1:45.

“So,” I said, “Is there anything else you want to do today?”

“No,” she replied, “I just want to stay here in your loving arms.”

“Whatever you want,” I said as I wrapped my arms around her body and pulled her closer to me as I kissed her face.

If only my ex-wife could see me now, I thought, letting a slight grin show as I imagined her response.

Giada must have read my mind because she looked up at me and said in a cheeky tone, “Getting over your divorce?”

“Now I am,” I replied, “Great way to do it. Spending a weekend in bed with a beautiful woman you’ve spent countless moments fantasizing about.”

“What were those fantasies?” she asked mischievously.

“Well,” I replied, “Let’s just say we’ve gotten through most of them.”

“And it’s only Saturday,” she said invitingly.

As if I needed any reminding, I thought.

“Never mind me. How about you?” I asked, “How has this weekend been for you so far?”

“Absolutely wonderful,” she replied, “Almost don’t want to leave.”

“I know what you mean,” I said as I glazed into her beautiful green eyes.

Her beauty was intoxicating already and the knowledge that I was the one she wanted, even if it was just for now, just added to it.

“You’re just so damn beautiful,” I said as I ran my left hand through her hair.

“Bellissima,” I corrected myself.

She smiled and let out a slight laugh at my use of Italian.

She rested her head on my chest just as she had the night before, with one arm around my neck and her other around my torso, and said in a dreamy tone, “This is the best weekend I’ve had in…God…I don’t even know when.”

“Even the trips for Weekend Getaways aren’t that great,” she added, “They’re fun and all but they are work so they’re hardly relaxing.”

“I can imagine,” I replied as I draped my right arm around her back, pulling her closer.

I got lost in my thoughts, reflecting on the past four months, as I stared at the sexy naked woman lying beside me.

“What?” she asked after awhile.

“Nothing,” I replied, “Just thinking about how much I’ve missed the intimacy of being with someone, even in a non-sexual way, during the last few months.”
“I know what you mean,” she said sympathetically, “I work such long hours and I’m on the road so much….and now with a child…..”

I heard her start to cry again as her voice trailed off.

I brushed some her hair out of her face and asked, “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” she fought back the tears, “It’s just that I just realized how long it’s actually been since Todd and I have been able spend time just for each other.”

Before I could respond, she burst out in between tears, “My God. What have I done? What am I doing here?”

“We don’t have to continue this,” I offered, “I can get you to the airport to get you home. Act like it never happened.”

“No,” she said, “That’s exactly it. I don’t want to leave.”

“And I feel guilty for that,” she added as I thought of how to respond.

As I said before I had been raised to believe in abstinence before marriage and monogamy, so I understood how she felt. On the other hand, I was absolutely elated that she wanted to stay with me. And I knew I had to be careful with what I said. If I came out too strongly for her to stay she would think I was being selfish and insensitive to her dilemma but if I suggested she should go home then she’d think I didn’t want her anymore and she’d feel even more guilty and she’d leave, which, for obvious reasons, I didn’t want. So I decided to go with what had gotten me this far: make it about her and what she wanted.

“What do you want?” I asked, “What does your heart tell you you should do?”

She looked me in the face, took a deep breath and wiped away some tears before she said, “I guess I want to stay. This has been the best sex I’ve ever had. You seem to know just how to please me and I love how much attention you pay to pleasing me.”

I was, admittedly and understandably, feeling kind of cocky after that. So as not to sound like an arrogant asshole, I just smiled and kissed her on the forehead.

“You said you wanted to do this because you were lonely, I just don’t want to disappoint you,” I said finally.

“Trust me. You’re not,” she said, kissing me on the cheek.

By now, she was really pressing her body against mine, as I could feel her pubic bone rubbing against my hip and her left leg draped over my right. And the feeling of her skin rubbing against me was starting to have its affects as I felt blood rush to my groin. She moved in and kissed me full on the lips, letting her body roll on top of me. I carefully guided myself inside of her as she draped her legs around mine. She kissed my face and neck as I did so. Once she felt me inside of her, she slowly ground her clit against my pelvis. I stared into her face intently as she rocked back and forth. Her eyes were like two emeralds hypnotizing me as I took in her beauty. My stare was broken when she leaned back and threw her head back with her slow methodic thrusts. Her eyes were closed and her hair was flowing as she rocked back and forth. I moved in and kissed her collarbones, allowing myself to move down to her breasts. She let out a moan as I kissed her nipples. At this point, I slowly met her pace of thrusting with my own thrusts. She made several gasps for breath as the pleasure built up in her body. I looked up at her. The look of ecstasy on her face only served to heighten my own pleasure. Noticing I had stopped kissing her breasts, she leaned forward to kiss my lips. That’s when I made my move. Within seconds, she was flat on her back and I had my left hand caressing the back of her head. She spread her legs further and wrapped her legs around the backs of my knees as she adjusted to the new position. I slowly slid myself in and out of her, using the same slow deliberate pace she had been using with me.

We may have had sex before, but I could tell this was different. As I stared into those brilliant green eyes, I felt a new kind of connection between us. Our kisses were more tender and our love making was, simply put, more passionate.

She let out a series of moans as the pleasure started surging though her body. The sound broke my train of thought. I could feel her body tense up around me and I decided now was the time. I gradually built up more speed and momentum in my thrusts.

“Oh yeah,” she breathed, “I’m about to cum.”

Taking my cue, I buried myself deeper inside her.

“Yes!” she screamed as her body relaxed and streams of her fluid surrounded me. Though I wasn’t really a fan of either, the “I want to feel you in my soul” line from Tim McGraw’s and Faith Hill’s “Let’s Make Love” duet popped into my head as I felt Giada’s body orgasm around me and with one last deep thrust into her body, I shot stream after stream of warm gooey semen into her. I just stared intently into her emerald eyes as I allowed my orgasm to pass. She looked back at me with a look of a satisfaction on her face. Once my body relaxed, I didn’t want to exit her so I stayed in the same position and caressed her face with my left hand. As I did that, she reached up and tenderly brushed the side of my face with her right hand. We just laid there transfixed with each other for several minutes. Finally I slowly leaned forward and gave her a quick peck on the lips. Then I finally allowed myself to exit her and rolled off of her and on to my back.

“That was AMAZING!” Giada exclaimed as she tried to catch her breath.

“You’re telling me,” I replied.

Amazing is an understatement, I thought as I laid there staring at the ceiling, “thanking my lucky stars,” as the saying goes.

My stare was broken by a quick peck of Giada’s lips on my right cheek and the silky smoothness of her hair brushing against my face, neck and shoulder. I smiled and turned to face her.

“It’s about three,” she said, “And I’m getting hungry.”

“Well?” I asked, “What do you want?”

“I don’t know,” she replied.

“Why don’t I see if I can quick come up with something?” I suggested.

She kissed me on the cheek and said, “Let’s do something together. I just want to be close to you.”

“Okay,” I said as I started getting up.

As I sat on the edge of the bed, Giada came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I could feel the softness of her breasts rubbing against my back as she pressed her body to mine. She gave me another kiss on the cheek then let me get up. I noticed her watching as I quick threw on an old t-shirt and sweatpants. I wasn’t about to cook naked, lest I burn myself, but I wasn’t going to get fully dressed because of what I knew would come later that night.

Once I was dressed, I watched as Giada slowly unwrapped the covers from her body, almost making a show of it as her body became exposed to me. I stood in absolute awe of her beauty as she got up from the bed. She slowly walked towards me like a model on a catwalk, clearly trying to accentuate her naked figure. I was getting aroused just watching her but then she draped her arms around my neck and pulled me to her as she passionately kissed me. As I felt her naked form pressed against me as we kissed, I could feel my body becoming even more aroused. She pulled back after several moments and brushed her right hand against my cheek before going to my closet and finding a t-shirt to wear. Because of her petite figure, the shirt almost went to her knees.

“I hope you don’t mind,” she said after the fact.

Rather see you without it, I thought.

“No. Of course not,” I replied with a slight chuckle as if to say, “Are you kidding me?”

The thought of my shirt resting against and covering her naked body made my mind run wild with possibilities.

“I suppose we should head downstairs and see what we can come up with,” she said as she seductively signaled me to follow her to the kitchen. Between the sexy woman leading me and the feeling of hunger starting to set in, it didn’t take much convincing.

“So, what do you feel like?” I asked her.

“I don’t know,” she replied.

I was getting a craving for steak so I suggested, “How about your Steak Florentine recipe?”

She thought for a while and said, “Okay.”

I gathered up the ingredients, which didn’t take long since it was a fairly simple recipe. While I did that, she preheated a grill pan on my stove. I seasoned the steak, rubbing it with garlic and sprinkling it with salt and pepper. Once I had that done, I put them the grill pan.

As they were grilling, Giada turned to me and said, “Well, since I’m obviously not staying at a hotel, I’ll need my clothes and stuff in your bedroom.”

“You will?” I cut in.

She laughed slightly and continued, “Okay, maybe I won’t need them. But I’d rather have them. Would you mind bringing them up?”

“Of course,” I replied and walked to the foyer and grabbed the two suitcases she had brought with her.

I went upstairs and laid her suitcases down on the floor before heading back to the kitchen. The aroma of the steak grilling filled the whole house as I entered the kitchen, where Giada was finishing up by drizzling the steaks with olive oil and lemon juice.

She looked up when she heard me coming and said, “Thanks.”

“No problem,” I replied as I walked up beside her.

She turned her head and gave me a quick kiss as she finished up with the steaks. While we waited a few minutes to make sure the meat’s juices didn’t run all over as soon as we cut into it, she set the table while I poured us two glasses of the Chianti I had opened the day before. Once I finished that, I joined her at my dining room table.

“Mmm. Delicious,” I said as I cut into my first juicy, tender, flavorful bite of steak and ate it, “Just like everything else of yours I’ve tried.”

She blushed and laughed slightly as she kept eating; she seemed to be trying to determine whether I was being honest or simply trying to impress/please her.

“What’s your favorite recipe of mine?” she asked after, apparently, deciding it was the former.

“God,” I said as I ate more steak and thought of how to answer, “There’s so many of them. I love those Ricotta Pancakes you made earlier. That’s one of the first of your recipes I started doing on a regular basis. I make those almost every weekend.”

I noticed her smile at that, as if she was amused by how regularly I made them.

“And there’s your Fettucine Alfredo. Fettucine Alfredo is my favorite pasta dish so I order it every time I go to a restaurant that has it but yours is absolutely the best I’ve ever had,” I continued, “By far.”

She just kept eating and listened, her curiosity piqued by how much of a fan I truly was and by hearing the opinion of a person who was, more or less, a mere stranger.

“And as a cheesecake addict, I must say your Mascarpone and Ricotta cheesecake recipes are just to die for,” I added as I made a face to show the heavenly tastes of the recipes I mentioned, “And there’s so many more. Like your Raspberry Tiramisu, the one with the Grand Marnier. Or your Penne with Arugula and Beef.”

She laughed at the mention of the last one.

I must’ve had a puzzled look on my face because she remarked, “It’s ironic, isn’t it?”

At that point I realized what she was laughing about but she continued anyway, “The episode where I made that was for a romantic picnic with my husband. And now here I am sleeping with another man, who mentions that as one of his favorite recipes.”

“Yeah. Guess I hadn’t thought of that,” I said with a chuckle.

“So,” she asked mischievously as she finished, “What are we doing after dinner?”

“Whatever you want to do,” I replied playfully as I went to load the dishes into the dishwasher.

“I’m sure I can think of something,” she said, walking up behind me and kissing me on the cheek.

I turned around and put my arms around her as I kissed her passionately.

“Why don’t you go upstairs and wait for me in bed?” she asked and smiled.

I could almost see the wheels turning in her mind as she thought of something so I did as she asked. I quickly got undressed and climbed into bed, covering myself in just the top comforter. I waited for a while and as the minutes passed, I was starting to get suspicious. But just as I was thinking about going back downstairs to check on Giada, I could hear her footsteps coming up the stairs. When she walked into the bedroom, she was carrying a small bowl.

I looked at her with a curious look on my face and she said, “Close your eyes.”

Again, I did as she asked without question. A few moments later, I felt the bed respond as she got on to the bed, and seconds later, I felt her peeling away the comforter concealing my naked body. Then I felt a warm, sticky liquid being poured down the middle of my abdomen, down to my groin. Then she grabbed my penis and dipped it in the bowl until its entirety was covered with the liquid. From the smell, it didn’t take me very long to realize that Giada had just poured melted chocolate on to my body.

“You can open your eyes now,” she said as I felt her move around on the bed.

When I opened my eyes, she was on all fours straddling my body as she was moving in to kiss me. I met her kiss, but it didn’t last long as she pulled off my shirt and started kissing down my neck and chest. She slowly climbed down my body as she worked her way down my abdomen, kissing my skin and licking up the chocolate as she did so. When she got to my waist, she just licked the short distance to my quickly stiffening chocolate covered cock. I closed my eyes in ecstasy as she licked the underside of my erection. Then she lowered her mouth onto it until my balls were touching her chin. I opened my eyes again and saw her head bob up and down as she devoured the chocolate from my manhood. Before long, the chocolate was gone but she kept swirling her tongue around my shaft as she took me in and out of her mouth.

“Oh Giada,” I moaned as pleasure swelled up in my body.

Adding to the sensation, she started stroking my shaft with her right hand when she had just the head of my cock in her mouth and once she had all of me in her mouth, she fondled my balls. As the pleasure built up, I closed my eyes again, letting touch take over my other senses. Before long, I felt my body start to tense up as I got closer to the edge. She must’ve sensed I was close too because Giada sped up and with a couple more strokes, my body relaxed as stream after stream of my semen shot into Giada’s mouth. She greedily swallowed it all up. Once I was done, she took my cock out of her mouth and licked her lips.

“Mmmm,” she moaned as her eyes rolled back in ecstasy.

“You really like your chocolate, don’t you?” I teased her.

“You really think that was what made me respond that way?” she replied playfully as she crawled back to the head of the bed.

When she got to my side, I kissed her on the forehead. Then I moved to her cheeks and finally her lips before moving on to her neck. She arched her back as I kissed my way to her collarbones. Moving lower, I reached her breasts. By now, her nipples were fully erect as I planted several quick pecks on the smooth skin around them. After several moments, I started licking her nipples. This prompted several soft moans from Giada as she arched her back again. Eventually, the licking progressed into sucking as I kept her nipples in my mouth. After spending a couple minutes on her breasts, I returned to kissing her body and moved to her sternum and then to her stomach. I could feel her body quiver in anticipation once I got to her waistline. At that point, I strayed to the left and kissed my way down her left groin muscle. Once I reached her inner thigh, I kissed my way back to her waistline. Then I kissed her across her waist and down her right side until I reached her right inner thigh. At that point, I kissed my way to her clit. I felt the tenderness of her clit between my lips as I ran them over it and on the tip of my tongue as I let my tongue bush against her. This produced a squeal of delight from Giada. She started to moan as I kissed her clit, occasionally licking it with the tip of my tongue. The scent of her arousal got stronger with each passing moment and her moaning was quickly turning into heavy breathing. By now I had positioned myself between her spread out legs with a hand on each inner thigh. I gave her clit one last lick, this time with the flat of my tongue and moved lower, to the outer walls of her now-damp pussy. At first, I made a few rounds, delicately kissed and licked her pussy lips before penetrating her with my tongue and licking her soaking wet vagina wall.

“Oh yes!” Giada half breathed, half screamed as the pleasure coursed throughout her body.

I made a few more turns around the inside of her vagina, then went back to her clit, sucking it. She arched her back as the pleasure built up even more. To enhance her pleasure, I moved my hands up and started to massage her pelvic bone as my tongue explored her. I felt drips of wetness and tasted her juices as they started to flow onto my tongue and into my mouth.

By now, Giada was screaming at the top of her lungs, “Oh God yes! Oh yes! I’m about to cum!”

Taking my cue, I picked up my pace. Her body started to tense up, and then just as quickly, it relaxed as her juices poured onto my face and into my mouth. Taking in the sight and smell of her most intimate of body parts, I waited a couple minutes before giving her drenched pussy one last kiss before working my way back to the head of the bed.

When I finally got eye level with Giada, she looked me in the eyes and said, “You’re so wonderful.”

“I’m just trying to please you,” I replied.

“Well, you’re doing a great job,” she replied as she cuddled up against me, resting her head on my right arm.

I flexed my arm to pull her even closer and wrapped my arm across her body. She took a deep breath and kissed me on the cheek as she draped her right arm across my chest. She was sound asleep in a matter of a few minutes, leaving me to marvel at her beauty as I watched her chest slowly rise and fall with each breath she took. As I felt myself getting tired, I gave her a quick peck on the forehead. After that, I didn’t last much longer and I, too, was soon out like a light, as the saying goes.

I woke up to the feeling of Giada stirring beside me. By the time I was fully awake, I was able to watch as she walked to the bathroom. She emerged a few minutes later. The sheer beauty of her naked form was intoxicating and she seemed to be walking in slow motion back to the bed as I stared at her in absolute awe.

“You look absolutely beautiful,” I remarked, “Like…”

“Like what?” she asked.

I thought for a second, “A Roman goddess.”

She laughed, accentuating her walk, almost as a model on a catwalk might and letting me really take in the view. By the time she reached the bed I was fully aroused.

“Happy to see me?” Giada noticed immediately as she pulled back the covers.

“Of course,” I replied as she snuggled up beside me, “After all we’ve done the last two days, what do you expect?”

Would be anyway, I thought.

“Well, then, let’s see what else we can do,” she said before working her way under the covers.

Before long, I felt her positioning herself between my legs and soon after that, I felt the warmth of her breath on my erect cock as she got her lips closer to it. Then, I felt her moist tongue brushing the underside of my shaft and then the roof of her mouth on the tip. The covers looked funny as head-shaped section of them bobbed up and down and I could feel Giada wrapping her tongue around my shaft as she took my entirety in and out of her mouth. Tension was building up in my groin as the pleasure increased with each passing moment. Adding to that pleasure was Giada’s fingertips massaging my groin muscle. Letting out a moan, I could tell I wasn’t going to last very much longer. Giada could tell too because she started sucking me off with vengeance. Finally, she took all of me into her mouth and I could feel the back of her throat on the head of my cock. Her tongue bathing my shaft one last time was all I needed and I blew my entire load down her throat.

“Oh Giada,” I moaned as I caught my breath again.

Once she was sure I was done, she took my cock out of her mouth to get some air before swallowing every last drop of my milky salty cum. Once she had devoured it all, Giada pulled back the covers and worked her way back to the head of the bed.

“I love sausage for breakfast,” she said with a sly grin.

I laughed and kissed her on the forehead.

“How about we see if we can get some real breakfast?” I suggested.

We went downstairs and I made us omelettes.

“I can’t believe how fast this weekend has gone,” Giada exclaimed.

Tell me about it, I thought.

“I know,” I replied.

“Has it been everything you dreamed of?” she asked with a sly look on her face.

“And more so,” I replied.

“Glad I could live up to your expectations,” she said with a laugh.

I laughed and said, “Frankly, I don’t think you could disappoint me. This whole weekend has just been surreal. I never imagined I’d have a chance to be with you. Outside of my dreams”

She got up and kissed me on the cheek as she put her plate in the dishwasher. I followed her and once I had put my stuff away, I started rubbing her shoulders and neck.

“Mmmm,” she moaned and reached up to grab my hands.

“Why stop with my shoulders?” she said seductively and led me back upstairs.

Once we were back on the bed, she laid down and let me give her a full body massage. Admittedly, it was more an exploration of every inch of her body by my hands than it was a proper massage but she didn’t seem to mind as she periodically let out moans.

Once I had worked my way down to her crotch, I gently brushed her groin muscle with my fingertips. I could feel her body respond to my touch. Then I slowly worked my way over to her clit and started fingering it. This really produced a reaction from her body and she started moaning louder. After a minute or so, I inserted my left index and middle fingers into her vagina. I moved around her vaginal wall with my fingers, then started moving them in and out of her.

“Oh God! Oh yeah!” I could hear Giada moaning as her breathing became heavier as I finger fucked her.

I quickened my pace and he moaning got louder and her breathing heavier until she couldn’t hold it anymore and I felt her juices start pouring down onto my fingers. Slowly, her breathing slowed back to normal. I kept my fingers inside her warm wet pussy momentarily. I lowered my mouth to her wetness and breathed in her aroma before slowly removing my fingers and proceeding to lick her.

“Let me taste your hard cock again,” she said after a few seconds.

I was definitely hard again; I could feel myself hardening the whole time I was giving her the “massage.” To give her what she wanted, I maneuvered my body so I was upside down, with my mouth at her pussy and my cock in her mouth. I resumed licking her wet pussy and penetrating her with my tongue as I felt her massaging my shaft and taking me into her mouth. I could feel her swirling her tongue around my hardness as she took me in and out of her mouth. As the pleasure started to build, I started thrusting in and out of her mouth in rhythm with her sucking motions. We were both in a heightened state of arousal so it didn’t take long before I was sending my warm gooey cum down her throat as I felt her juices on my tongue and lips. I eagerly lapped them up.

We laid as we were for a few moments until, she took my cock out of her mouth and said, “Can you hold me? I just want to be held.”

“Sure,” I lifted my head up from her pussy.

I got off her and turned my body around so my head was at the head of the bed. She moved closer, pressing her body against mine and resting her head on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her.

“Your arms are just so comforting,” she looked up into my eyes, “I could stay here like this all day.”

I just smiled at her before leaning in and kissing her. That’s exactly what we did; just laid there in each others’ arms all day. The silent loving embrace was only broken, occasionally, by talking and quick tender kisses.

By the time nightfall came, she had moved up, and while I still had my arms around her, now, I was resting her head on her bosom. I looked up to kiss her. Expecting it to be another quick peck, I was taken by surprise when Giada responded by turning it into a long passionate kiss. Wrapping her arms around my body, she pulled me on top of her. As our kiss continued, I could feel myself getting harder and starting to rub against Giada. Then I started kissing her right cheek and right side of her neck. I kissed her down to her shoulder and chest. Once I was at her breast, I starting sucking on it for a few moments. As my body moved with the kisses, I was able to guide myself inside of her. She arched her back in response to the penetration and my mouth on her breast. I gave her now erect nipple one last lick before working my way back up to her mouth. Our lips met and we started kissing again. As we kissed, I started rocking my body back and forth so I thrusted in and out of her. I moved my hands up her body until I was on the pillows beside her head. As the pleasure built and I quickened my pace, I started gripping the pillow. She moaning loudly and breathed heavily as she ground her pelvis against mine in response to me. As we sped up our movements, her moaning got louder and her breathing heavier.

“Oh God!” she screamed with a couple more thrusts.

Within seconds, I felt her juices come flowing down onto me. That was all I needed to put me over the edge and with one last thrust, I buried myself inside her and exploded as I felt my cum blast out of my cock and into her wet pussy.

“Oh yes Giada,” I said as my breathing slowly returned back to normal.

We laid there for several minutes in each others’ arms and staring into each others’ eyes as I kept myself buried deep inside her. I took my left hand and stroked her face and hair. She did the same to me with her right. We kissed again and I rolled off of her and back to my side of the bed as I finally exited her. I wrapped my arms around her body as we cuddled in the spoon position. Within minutes, we were both asleep.

The alarm went off at 5:00 in the morning. I woke up immediately, but decided to let Giada sleep a bit while I got ready for work. I kissed her on the forehead and went to wash my face and brush my teeth. By the time I was done, Giada was up and getting dressed. I walked over and kissed her before getting myself dressed as she went into the bathroom.

“I can drive you to the airport on my way to work,” I said as she exited the bathroom.

“Are you sure?” she asked, “I don’t want to make you late.”

“I don’t mind,” I replied.

“Okay,” she said.

“Would you mind carrying my stuff to the car?” she asked.

“No not at all,” I replied as I picked up her luggage and carried it downstairs and out to my car. Once I did that, I started the Ford Mustang convertible and pulled out of the garage.

When I went back inside to see if she was ready, she was down in the kitchen, writing in my copy of her “Everyday Pasta” cookbook. I walked up to her to see what she had written just as she was finishing up.

“Thanks for such a great weekend getaway, Scott. XO, Giada,” I read.

I smiled and she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me.

“We should do this again,” she said as our lips separated, “Next time I’m out this way.”

I kissed her again, “No argument here.”

We went out to the car and I opened the door for her and let her in before going over to my door.

“Not the best car for this DC winter,” she remarked.

“No,” I laughed as we backed out of the driveway.

She kissed me on the cheek. I was taken quite by surprise by what she did next; she reached over and unzipped my fly. Once it was open, she reached into my boxers and started massaging my cock. By the time we were on the highway, I was rock hard and sticking through the fly hole. She undid her seatbelt and rotated her torso 90 degrees and bent over until my cock was touching her lips. She opened her mouth and closed her lips around my shaft. Next she bobbed her head up and down as she swirled her tongue around my hard on. The pleasure was so intense I could barely concentrate on the road. She masterfully sucked me off until I seemed almost to the point of explosion. At that point, she stopped until I started going soft again, at which point, she started again. She did this partly to elongate the blowjob and partly to keep herself comfortable. She kept doing this until we started coming up on Dulles. Once we pulled into the main gate and I started for the terminal entrance, she sped up her pace. Then once I pulled up to the terminal, I was about ready to explode. It only took one last motion from her and I blew my load into her mouth and down her throat. Just as I parked the car, she swallowed all my cum, got back to the seated position and zipped up my pants. We exited the car and I got her luggage for her.

After I handed it to her, she kissed me and whispered in my ear, “Just a little something to look forward to before I come back in about a month.”
All stories posted from this account were once on C-S-S-A.com and belong to the respective authors we have credited in disclaimers. Our goal is to preserve these stories as part of internet porn history and ensure they are not lost in time.

The following users thanked this post: machoman2113, diamond_luv, Jesse90, JustinMays402, Nikko, flawed_existence

Nikko

Re: Giada’s Weekend Getaway:(Giada De Laurentiis)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2021, 10:37:20 AM »
Sexy as you wish! It was beautiful and good at the same time, I loved this story with Giada which was splendid. Thank you.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA