Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Pin Up Chapter 8: Carrie Underwood  (Read 3950 times)

Jesse90

Pin Up Chapter 8: Carrie Underwood
« on: October 07, 2021, 02:10:02 AM »
Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen and should not be mistaken as such. Everyone featured in this story is 18+.

Pin Up

Chapter 8: Carrie Underwood

----------Wednesday----------

I sat in my car in surprise. Carrie Underwood, who had been my biggest celebrity crush until I discovered Taylor, was on the other end of the call.

"Well, Miss Underwood, what can I do for you?"

"Ummm, well..." Carrie stammered. "I spoke to your agent Ed about a shoot with me. Are you still in Nashville?"

"I am indeed, Miss Underwood. But I'm supposed to be on vacation."

"It's just Carrie. But Ed told me to call..."

"It's okay. It's kind of a working vacation. I've done a couple shoots since I've been here. So what did you have in mind, Carrie?"

"Well I was thinking like maybe backstage. Like with the amps and a couple guitars or something."

"Okay. That sounds good. Where would you like to meet and do this shoot?"

"Would tomorrow at the studio at my house be okay?" Carrie asked.

I told her it would and Carrie gave me directions to her house. I then drove back to Taylor's house.

Taylor was waiting for me, wearing the little black dress that always drove me crazy, with dinner on the table with candles and wine. "Welcome home, baby."

I smiled and sat down. Taylor came closer and kissed me on the lips. "I know this was supposed to be a vacation and I've been so busy rerecording so I hope this makes it up to you."

I smiled. "It sure does, Miss Swift."

"Or maybe..." Taylor stepped back and unzipped her dress. She let it fall to the floor, revealing her nude body underneath. "You'd like dessert first?"

"You know me all too well." I said as I unzipped my jeans and pulled them down.

----------Thursday----------

I awoke the next morning in bed with Taylor. Now as I drove to the address Carrie had given me, I thought about how in the afterglow of the mind-blowing sex we'd had, I told her about my upcoming shoot with Carrie.

"Oh my gosh I haven't talked to Carrie in years! Since 1989 came out at least. Tell her I say hi and ask if she remembers me!" Taylor had said.

The fact that Taylor was one of the biggest stars on the planet and still got starstruck by someone always made me smile.

I parked my car and got out. Carrie was waiting on the porch.

"Are you Chase?" Carrie asked.

"Yes I am. Nice to meet you in person, Carrie. Should we go inside?"

"Um, yes. I'll take you to where I was thinking we'd do it."

"Do it? Got something on your mind, Miss Underwood?"

Carrie blushed. "Well...not right away. Pictures first."

She led me to a room at the back of the house about the size of my studio. "You go ahead and set up. I'll go change."

I looked around the room. Carrie had already set up what she had described to me over the phone. A couple guitars leaned up against amps. Simple.

I noticed a picture in a frame and smiled. Taylor and Carrie together. Judging by Taylor's curly hair, it had to be 2007 or 2008. I took my phone out and snapped a picture and sent it to Taylor. "She remembers you."

"I love that picture," Carrie said. I turned around to see her clad in a loose white tank top and jeans.

"You look gorgeous" I said as I quickly tried to hide my growing erection. "Why don't you go lean up against the speaker over there and we'll get started?"

"Okay. You...really think I'm gorgeous?" Carrie asked.

"Of course I do. You have been since you were on American Idol." I said as I snapped away.

"You're sweet. I just wish Mike would tell me that once in a while." Carrie said.

"If he doesn't, then he's stupid."

An hour and three outfits later, I took one more picture and said "Okay, Carrie. I think we've got it."

"Great!" Carrie, now wearing an orange dress with a slit in it that went nearly all the way up to her hip, got off the amp she sat on and came closer to me. "Now..."

I had a feeling I knew what she wanted but I hesitated. "What?"

Carrie kissed my lips. "I want what I've heard about."

I pulled back. "Carrie, you're married."

"So is Kelsea. That didn't stop you. Besides..." Carrie took my hand and put it under her dress. She wasn't wearing panties and she was soaking wet. "You feel what you've done to me?"

"I'm flattered but I don't know." I said.

Carrie looked me in the eyes. "Please, Chase. Other than a kiss, Mike hasn't touched me since Jacob was born." She started rubbing my crotch. "I need it..."

A thought crossed my mind. "Speaking of Mike, he's..."

Carrie stepped back and started taking the dress off. "He and the boys won't be back any time soon. Besides..." Now completely naked, she knelt in front of me and started unzipping my jeans. "...you've had this all through the shoot."

I gave in and pulled my jeans and boxers down. My cock sprang out and Carrie's eyes widened. "Oh. My. God. So big..." She leaned forward and started sucking.

I moaned "Oh God, Carrie. So good..."

Carrie took my cock out of her mouth and said "You think that was good? Watch this!" and took me fully in her mouth.

"FUCK!" I groaned as I grabbed Carrie's hair and started thrusting into her mouth.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-KWAAAAH!" Carrie pulled back. She got on all fours and looked over her shoulder.  "Get that cock inside me NOW!"

I slid into Carrie's pussy and slowly started moving my hips. "Fuck, Carrie, you feel so good!"

"Stop talking and fuck me!" Carrie yelled. I grabbed her hips and started thrusting harder.

"FUCK YES CHASE! FUCK ME HARDER! MAKE ME CUM! PLEASE!!!!" Carrie screamed. I thrust into her as hard as I could.

"FUCK YES CHASE! I'M CUMMING!!!!" Carrie screamed as her pussy tightened and released her juices all over my cock.

I quickly rolled Carrie onto her back and kept pounding into her pussy. As I did, I thought "If 17 year old me could only see me now. Dating Taylor Swift and fucking Carrie Underwood..."

I realized Carrie was saying something to me. "I'm sorry. What?"

Carrie said "Lay down! I want to ride you!"

I did as Carrie ordered. She slid down on my cock and started riding me. "Fuck yes I love your cock!" Carrie moaned.

As Carrie bounced up and down on me, I started to feel the familiar throbbing feeling in my cock. "Carrie, I'm gonna cum!"

Carrie quickly got off me. I stood up as she got on her knees and started jerking me. "You want to cum all over my face, don't you Chase?"

I moaned "Oh God yes! Keep going!!! I'm gonna cum!!!"

"Do it! Cover me!" Carrie said.

"FUUUCCCKKK!!!!" I yelled as cum shot out of me all over Carrie's face and some landed in her hair.

"Holy shit. You really covered me." Carrie said as she grabbed some tissues and wiped her face off. She sighed as we started dressing.

"Sorry about that." I replied. "You okay?"

As Carrie walked me to my car, she said, "It's just...I've never cheated on Mike before. He's a good man but I..."

"You just needed sex and Kelsea told you about me."

Carrie looked surprised. "Yeah. She showed me this video of you and her. Wait. How'd you know?"

I chuckled. "You're not the only one she told about that video." I didn't mention the fact that the same thing had happened with Carly Pearce.

"Are you single?" Carrie asked.

"No. You've actually got a picture of you and my girl in there."

Carrie's eyes widened. "You're dating Taylor? She's okay with what you're doing?"

"As long as I come home to her. Speaking of which, I better get back there."

Carrie kissed my cheek. "Thanks for today, Chase." Her phone rang and she answered. "Hi, honey. Yeah, the shoot went great." She waved then she turned around and walked back into the house.

I drove away and texted Taylor that I was on the way back. She replied, "Can't wait to hear all about it! Love you!"

As I replied that I loved her too, my phone rang. I didn't recognize the number but I answered. "Hello?"

A Texas accent said "Hi. Chase?"

I replied "Yes. Are you one of the people who talked to my agent Ed about a shoot?"

"Yeah."

I thought I recognized her voice but I said, "Okay, no problem. Um who is this?"

"Oh, shit. I'm sorry. I thought he told you who he talked to. This is Miranda Lambert."

To be continued...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 12:46:08 AM by Jesse90 »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, diamond_luv, Blocboy VC, VSM14, Shaggy21x

VSM14

Re: Pin Up Chapter 8: Carrie Underwood
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2021, 02:52:22 AM »
Cheers on a new story from you, Jesse. I like reading your work. It's short and fun. I'm not as familiar with Carrie or other country music singers, but glad to see you back.

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Jesse90

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2021, 02:56:45 AM »
Cheers on a new story from you, Jesse. I like reading your work. It's short and fun. I'm not as familiar with Carrie or other country music singers, but glad to see you back.

Thank you. This one took a bit longer to write because of some family stuff going on. There will be one more chapter in Nashville then Chase and Taylor are going back to LA

Blocboy VC

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2021, 01:52:43 PM »
Good job.

Seems like you'll have the intire mainstream country genre's biggest female stars in here at some point lol.

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2021, 05:20:13 PM »
Another great chapter for this series!

Shaggy21x

• Trying to make up for Lost Time. Frustrated Writer
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2021, 07:13:55 PM »
This is a good series. Can't believe all those hot country music singers are not taking advantage of the hard cocks available.
All hail Emma Raducanu.
All hail Sarina Wiegman.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2021, 08:04:02 AM »
Nice going. After seeing Chase nail Carrie, I really hope he gets Britney one day too.  ;)
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Jesse90

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2021, 11:08:04 AM »
Nice going. After seeing Chase nail Carrie, I really hope he gets Britney one day too.  ;)

After his shoot with Miranda, Chase and Taylor are going back to LA so he'll probably have a shoot with Britney at some point.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 02:44:03 PM by Jesse90 »

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA