Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: All Harlot's Eve 2: An American Werewolf In London starring Kate Beckinsale  (Read 10763 times)

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred, nor would it.
All Harlot's Eve 2: An American Werewolf in London Starring Kate Beckinsale
(MF, Oral, Anal, Exhibitionism)
by MaxwellLord

*Edited by Slyguy

Kate Beckinsale loathed the word MILF. Completely and totally. It felt cheap and tawdry to her. She didn’t begrudge those that had no problem with the term but never once liked being referred to as that. There was another term she preferred and that was cougar.

Cougar sounded sexy and was accurate, in her mind. She was, as a consistently thirsty older woman, on the prowl regularly and she did have a fondness for rare meat. Not that men her own age to didn't flip some switches like the Oxford alumni. While she wasn't one of her schoolmates who were very into flirting with their professors at New College she did see the appeal elsewhere in barkeeps, shop owners and a few other older gentlemen.

However as she got older she couldn't help but always want a bit of rare meat. Men in their twenties were just so...energetic. Many were eager to please and learn as long as the lesson plan was suitably stimulating.

Of course she'd run into a few problems, but she'd found that was true regardless of a young stud or a seasoned stallion sharing her time. Maybe the most frequent one was men with big dicks thinking the big dicks solved all problems. While a nice fat cock was appealing, it could be limiting for the owner. If it was too big then Kate would restrict them to just the front entrance...and that restriction would be doubled if they just used that dick as a simple battering ram in her pussy.

Fortunately, most knew what they were doing…or were very receptive students. At the moment, Kate would be happy with an either or situation. She was hunting for a Halloween snack, something a bit more than a treat. She was looking for the whole candy bar, not something funsize. When she was in this kind of mood, the British bombshell always found a nearby pub in Beverly Hills. It was always nice to see a slice of home in California and the Hollywood scene offered precious few examples for her taste. Most of the pubs she'd found treated the idea of a pub like Outback Steakhouse treated Australia.

The Blue Moon however was different. The fact it was found in Beverly Hills was shocking enough, but that it wasn't bougie as all Hell and overpriced nearly gave her a coronary. Once that shock was done, it became a favorite place for Kate to come buy for a pint and maybe find a bit of fun that could last a few weeks.

She was there on the Friday before Halloween in her favorite booth in the corner right next to the old movie monsters, or reprints of them. Kate had found this was the best play for her cat-like gaze to see the best candidates for her desires. A few came up right off the bat. Handsome lads but they were more in the reserves. The ones she'd go to if all else failed. However, one man came along that benched those reserves. He didn't have the muscle mass of some of them but he did have a certain it factor that drew Kate in like a moth to a flame.

Mutton chops. It was such an odd things to have drawn her in on the man but they caught her eye she saw herself a delightful looking scruffy snack. And like most everyone at the Blue Moon, he was in costume. The best she could describe was an Old West undertaker, the outfit having a wonderfully sexy and creepy vibe perfect for the season. As for Kate, she went with someone predictable but she wasn't out to win any costume contests. She was a streetwalker, or a whore, to be blunt. Knee-high leather boots, fishnets, a tight halter-top and nothing else. No panties, no bra. Both for the sake of authenticity and to not get in the way once she pounced on her prey. Now, to Kate, her prey had been found.

She watched him move across the bar, a lioness laser focused on her gazelle. He got his beer and was sitting at a table for one. Whether he was waiting for someone or not was irrelevant, at least to Kate and she was certain it would be to him too. She grabbed her pint and walked over to him, feeling the turning heads watching her walk by, each gaze undressing her for their owner's imagination.

"Seat taken?" Kate asked, taking the seat before he could answer.

"Uh...um," Mr. Muttonchops said, a bit stunned. Kate liked that. Not just because it was flattering but it usually meant she didn't have to bother with an introduction. If someone knew who she was, she could skip those particular pleasantries and go right in for the kill.

"Good." Kate said before his brain could take in all the new information. "And since in all that stuttering I pieced together you know me. I don't know you. Fix that. What's your name?"

"Uh...um...D-David." He stuttered.

"I like it. Easy to remember. And David, I simply must ask because they're what got my attention from across the bar, are those real or some kind of Halloween make-up?" She pointed at his chops, which caused him to touch them.

"Oh...no these are real Ms. Beckinsa-"

"Kate," she corrected.

"Kate," he said with a nervous gulp. "Nope all real, all Wolf Man. I've had them since like junior year of high school and people say I look like a werewolf so that's the nickname."

"A werewolf? How fitting. Not just because of all those bloody Underworld movies I did. Being a Londoner, we have a special affinity for werewolves if movies are to be believed. Werewolf of London, She-Wolf of London, An American Werewolf in London...and aren't you lucky?"

"Well yeah...I mean you're sitting here."

"Well, thank you but not just that. Going by that old schoolboy nickname you told me about. After all, a Wolf Man is in fact a werewolf...and I'm from London...I think you have enough context clues to put together my intent from that, luv."

"Ah...yeah…um...I get it."

"Good. Now let me lay a few things out before the picture is fully painted in your head. This weekend is Halloween. Party central for so many, including myself. I'm a mother, and please keep the word that popped in your head just now to yourself. As a mom, quite a few of my Halloweens were spent trick or treating or having Halloween parties for the kiddies. But she's not a kiddie anymore, which means for the past few years I've gotten to enjoy Halloween the way it was meant to be celebrated. With utter sexual debauchery. I see no reason to break such a tradition this year and let's be honest, that's why everyone is in this bar. And yes, that includes you. Am I wrong?"

"Well, I can't say you are." David confirmed.

"Good, then it's settled." Kate finished her pint, licking her lips as the cold brew went down her throat. "Go on then, finish up your lager."

"Wait, what's settled?"

"We're going to fuck, silly boy." Kate giggled and grinned. It was genuine but she also knew if he seriously had any resistance to this idea she just torpedoed it. "Look, you just agreed that everyone is here to fuck. That would of course include you. I'd also wager you're here waiting for friends and it's a lad's night out. You are clearly not the D.D. otherwise; you wouldn't even be drinking a lager. So, while your company might be missed by your mates I can guarantee you won't really be missing them. That might sound a bit egotistical but I do believe by the end of the night you won't regret it. So, what will it be? Drinks with the boys or will the American werewolf have a holiday in London?"

After hearing that and seeing the smolderingly sexy smile on Kate's face David gave her the only answer any sane man would give her in that moment; he chugged the rest of his beer and followed Kate right out of the bar.

It was short walk to Kate's planned destination and it was thankfully not full of pointless "getting to know you" chatter. David knew her name and what this was and was fine with it. The only chatter to be had was everyone noticing Kate's costume, which was its intent. Another bonus of that was the lack of paparazzi notice. Kate had been in Los Angeles and in show business long enough to know how paps worked. They were in hibernation, saving their energy for Saturday and Sunday when the elite parties would happen. Those parties would also be far away from this little section of town. Since it wasn't on the pap radar, she was in the clear for whatever she wanted to do.

Of course their final destination was also doubling down on being pap-proof. Even if they had been on the prowl, they wouldn't be at a cemetery. It was another part of this area that was hidden. It wasn't a small resting place either. However, it wasn't a place paps would think to look even if they knew the British brunette was there dressed as the most deliciously slutty hooker imaginable.

"This a short cut?" David asked.

"No, this is it," she said with a smile, slightly confusing him. She could understand it. Fucking in a cemetery was taboo, at least for some. Not for Kate. For her it wasn't a big deal. She'd done it quite a few times in college. Something about the aesthetic. It was when she was really into studying poetry and they were all fun memories. A bit morbid, she'd agree, but fun nonetheless.

David was a bit apprehensive, Kate could sense that. But he was also going along with it. The power of pussy was a bit too strong. However, Kate had noted, most didn't mind being enthralled by such power. She lead him to a Mausoleum. It was ornate, but not so much it stood out. It was the McMansion of overpriced remembrances. They weren't going in, Kate's lust wasn't so macabre to find that an option. Instead, she led him to the back of the cement structure and pressed him against the wall. The pressing went further, her lips to his with a touch of Kate's tongue slipping into his mouth before it broke. The game was afoot.

Kate squatted down, her hands rubbing down his body as she sunk. The Lusty Londoner gaze up at him with a wicked smile while her hands too care of his pants. She tugged them down to his ankles then went his cock. She grasped it and smiled, both from it hardening in her hand and its size. It was a perfect pink torpedo. Just big enough to be allowed anywhere...and it would be. But, first things were first.

"Fuckkkkkk," David moaned. Kate's lips wrapped around his swollen head, sucking and swirling her tongue around it. The twirls were slow and deliberate, her tongue painting the bulbous tip with saliva. Then the watermark began to rise as Kate began to take more in her mouth. Still slow though. The kind of slow burn that had the heat of a thousand suns. David's entire body felt tense and relaxed at the same time, a kind of contradictory sensation that one increased as Kate slowly, achingly slowly, sped up.

Lewd slurping and moans filled the air as Kate drove David to the brink and back again. His pole was slick with spit and some of it was even glazing her chin. He was rock hard but putty in her hands. At this point David couldn't even look down at her. Seeing Kate Beckinsale with a mouthful of not just cock, but HIS cock would have been too much for him. Thought as she continued slobbering his stick, any resistance he had to erupting was being eroded.

Kate of course knew this. She felt his cock throb and pulse in her mouth she reached down to play with her wet slit. However, she didn't want him to pop, not yet.

"Don't cum," Kate ordered. "Not yet. Understand?" As she asked that, she grinned. She knew she wasn't making it easy with stroking his cock and putting her wrist into it as she spoke to him.

"Fuck...." He grimaced. “Yes...won't cum...not yet...fuck...oh shit Kate..."

"Good. Not that I wouldn't love to feel that lovely cock pulse and fire in my mouth and swallow all that hot, creamy cum, but I have other plans for you." Kate leaned forward, wrapping her lips around his cockhead one more time, giving it a goodbye French kiss before getting up and leading him to the back of a nearby tombstone. "Lay back against it."

David did so, not a bit of hesitancy, his currently clumsy step. Once he was in position, he looked up at Kate who had quite a cheeky grin on her face. As gorgeous as that was, his eyes were drawn south when he saw her pull up her miniskirt to reveal a shaved and very wet kitty. His eyes remained glued as Kate now got herself in position. The sexpot actress lowered herself down, reaching for David's dick and aiming it for the sweet spot. Then, first contact was made and the games really began.

"Oh damn," Kate said after sinking down to the hilt. "Happy Halloween indeed." Kate savored David's cock and it’s perfect fit. One look at David and it was clear to see he was doing the same.

While savoring such things was enjoyable, there was only so much Kate was willing to accept before going for a bit more fulfillment. She started to move on David's cock, slowly at first, soft-satisfied moans escaping from her lips. She rocked back and forth on him, working herself on his cock just how she wanted it.

David just sit backed and experienced it. Feeling the most exquisite cunt he'd ever felt surrounding his cock, a snug yet perfect fit. The sensations this sex goddess delivered with her movements were fittingly otherworldly. And the visual was just as erotically charged and was about to get even better.

Kate winked at him before pulling her top off, dropping to the side and revealing her breasts to him. At the site of those wonderfully perky peaks, David was inspired to get far more active, lunging forward and pulling himself to Kate's breasts and covering them with lustful licks and kisses. That action brought with it thrusting motions as David drove upward into Kate's snatch.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed. "Mmmm…good fucking boy...right there...fuck me...fuck me...." He voice trailed off as now it was Kate's to soak in the experience. She leaned back, showing of her flexibility as David took over.

It turned out it wasn't just the mutton chips than gave him a lycanthropic aura. The longer the sex went on the more animalistic he became. Growls that unearthly but appealing escaped his lips as his cock drove into her. Little love bites and hickeys formed on Kate's neck and shoulder and her breasts were glistening from saliva just as David's cock was fresh from her mouth. Though despite his wolfish behavior Kate was the one howling, howling for more.

"Yes!!!" She yelled into the sacred silence of the cemetery. "Oh...oh FUCK!" Now they were throwing everything they could at other, lips colliding as Kate showed off some kegel exercises that through David and his cock for a loop. Once more she was focused to bring him to the absolute brink and pull him back, because she still wasn't close to being done with him.

However, David was going to prove himself full of surprises. His hands gripped the Brit's perfect buns tight before letting his middle finger do a bit of traveling. It circled Kate's tight little rear entrance before pressing on it. Kate froze, but not in a cautious way. Not at all. Rather it was anticipation, joy. That sexy smile was intoxicating and a clear signal for David. However, the words to come out of those lips made the message even clearer and the situation hotter.

"You want to fuck my arse, don't you?" Kate asked, grinding her pussy on his cock. "Can't say I blame you luv...I work hard for this body...lusting after it is only natural." David leaned back against the tombstone as Kate leaned forward, bracing against it as she slammed her pussy down on his cock, wet smacking noises bouncing off the granite of the mausoleum behind them and echoing out into the purplish pink of the dusky sky. Her rapid movements slowed down again, leaving David in a daze as she continued talking.

"I want you in my arse," Kate said. "You want that too...so say it." He nodded. "Not good enough. Say it! Tell me exactly what you fucking want!"

"I want to fuck your ass!" David yelled. "I want to pound that fucking rump and make you scream my name."

"Ha!" She laughed before leaning down, kissing him, biting his lower lip as it broke. "That's what I wanted to hear."

Kate rose up, David's cock still nice and wet from her juicy cunt. She turned and faced the mausoleum wall once more, walking over the green grass until she reached it. The beautiful brunette bent over at the waist, planting her palms flat against the cool surface. David got to his feet, making his approach with his eyes on the target of Kate's delightful derriere. She whipped her hair over her shoulder and looked at him, her burning gaze a preface for what would come next.

"Come on now luv," she said, working her ass in circles, her hypnotizing hips drawing him further in like a tractor beam. "Pounce on me, my dear Wolf Man. Have me."

He was on her then, smacking her ass with one hand while the other one guided his pussy-soaked cock to her asshole.

"There we go," she said through smiling lips. "Do it now...push forward...fuck it...fuck that hot arse...NNGGGG FUCK!"

The head pop past that tight little ring and that was it for a few moments. It didn't matter how much Kate was literally begging for it or how good it already felt, it was going to take a few moments for her to get used to the erotic intrusion in her bum.

David pushed in little by little. One more inch in, a slight pull back, then more going in. All the while Kate was in heaven. She wouldn't consider herself an anal fanatic but sometimes nothing hit the spot like a cock in her ass and this was definitely one of those times. Every thrust brought more and more of his wonderful missile inside of her ass until he was in to the hilt.

"Oh god yes...." Kate kissed. "Don’t stop now...fuck that arse...take it...fuck me..."

David gripping her hips tight and did just that, his thrusts harder and faster now with her ass more than used to his comfortable girth. His balls slapped against her pussy as his cock ravaged her ass, pounding her rump and growling like his nickname when Kate began to squeeze her asshole and push back against him. She was meeting him for everything he gave her. Thrust for thrust, growl for growl.

"Come on now," Kate said. "Harder...I want it...want it harder now Davey-Boy...come on..." He did as she asked, jackhammering her asshole and making Kate ball up a fist and slam against the concrete wall. "YES!" She cried. "Just like that...fuck...oh fuck..." She was close, she could feel it hanging just around the corner. The last push to pleasure was within her grasp and she knew just how to get it all going.

"Nnnng...know...know what I'm dressed up as luv?" Kate asked but the only reply she got from David was a grunt. She laughed. At least he was still listening, in theory at least. "I'm...fuck...I'm a dirty little whore. Pure streetwalker. And...FUCK...the costume is almost perfect..."

"Looks perfect to me," he grunted, giving a loud smack to her ass. "So fucking perfect."

"Mmmmm yes...but not quite...I've got the skirt...the...mmm...boots...the top...and no underwear...just...just missing one thing that you can give me luv..."

"What's that?"

"Your cum," she whined. "I want your cum fucking dripping off my face! Every perfect drop of your hot jism...ruin my fucking make-up...make me a real whore for Halloween...."

"Oh fuuuuuucckkk," David said, giving Kate a single hard thrust, burying his cock up her ass to the hilt. He held himself there, breathing deep and trying to control himself. Her words hit him deep and hearing them almost blew the dam. After a few breaths, he pulled out and pressed in once more, this time flattening Kate against the concrete surface of the wall.

"Yessss," Kate said. "Fuck me...cum all over this face...use that arse…"

David's breath was hot on her neck, his thrusts quick and shallow. He was close but Kate was closer. She'd been craving his night out all months and now it happening and with such an eager volunteer. He might have the werewolf nickname but right now Kate was the one howling as her orgasm hit her like a freight train.

"FUCK!" Kate cried, her asshole clamping down tight on David's dick as she vocally celebrated her pleasure. "OH GOD!!! DON'T STOP!!!! CUMMING!!!"

David didn't stop, continuing in the contracting asshole of Kate Beckinsale until finally her body forced him over the line. He pulled out of her well-fucked butthole and Kate instinctively turned around and went to her knees. She presented her beautiful face to him, the Halloween whore make-up running and the brunette locks sticking to her face as she waited with tongue out for this monstrous load to explode.

David howled to the now-appearing moon, his cum arcing out of the tip of his cock and splattering against Kate's face and tongue, the very happy Brit laughing as rope after rope of cum covered her smiling face. David shook and shivered as the rest of his load shot out onto Kate's pink tongue. She swallowed what was there quickly before wrapping her lips around his dick, sucking out the last few droplets before releasing him.

David stepped back, leaning back on the tombstone behind he and marveled at the sight of Kate cleaning his cum off with her fingers and swallowing it down. He was stunned silent, struggling for what to do or say next. Fortunately, Kate had that covered.

"You can go back to your friends now," she said. She got to her feet, most of the cum removed from her face and swallowed. She picked up her top and put it back on then pulled her skirt down. "I think I'm going to head home and sleep the weekend away."

"Oh," David said. "Okay. I was just..."

"Luv, don't." Kate bluntly stated. "Don't try to make this something we both know it isn't. This was fun, but one night only. And believe me, one hell of an unforgettable night. But that's all it was." She walked to him and kissed him on the cheek. "For the record, and you can always remember this...you were fucking amazing. Happy Halloween."

With that, Kate turned around and left the cemetery. The cougar had found her prey and was rather pleased. It wasn't everyday a cougar pounced on a werewolf.

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
One final spooky sweet treat for October!  Excellent!

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
Really enjoyed this one @MaxwellLord. Kate is a hottie that needs more stories and you have really done her justice.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

Peronath

Just got around to reading this but boy was it fun! Kate is my absolute favourite and it's always great to read more fun stories with her. I think you really capture her well with this as well, that feisty fun filled spectacle, lots of sinful temptation and a fun finish as well just a great read!

Cadeauxxx

Nice work with this. I like the chemistry with you playing up Kate as a seductress. Exhibition is always great to read, as it's rarely used in stories. Very well done!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA