Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Miami Lyfe Shorts (Olivia Holt, Victoria Justice, Natalie Alyn Lind)  (Read 10169 times)

MiamiLyfe

• Author
  • Suffering from a Severe Hailee Steinfeld Addiction
Short Stories
CON, MF, ORAL, Public

OLIVIA HOLT

I had been taken by surprised while I was at the hotel pool when I recognized Olivia Holt. My younger sibling was a fan of her TV show growing up and I could not help but develop a crush on the young beauty. Now seeing her in person she was just as gorgeous. I had tried several times to engage with her throughout the day, including trying to buy her and her friends a drink at the pool's bar but they just ignored me. 

The sun was now starting to drop so I tried one last Hail Mary of an attempt to get noticed. I got into the pool and undid the tie to my board shorts, giving my dick a few subtle strokes under the water I made my way for to the other side of the pool where Olivia and her friends were hanging out. The water was shallower than I expected so I dove under the water and swam a bit. I popped up quickly and just as I hoped, as my body emerged out of the water my board shorts stayed down. I pretended not to notice and continued to walk out of the water until I heard one of Olivia's friends yell "Holy Shit" I looked over at them and they were all looking at me and my mostly soft dick as it dangled below my waist. I faked being surprised and embarrassed, but my eyes were focused on Olivia as she stared at my dick while biting her bottom lip. I lifted my shorts back into place and tied the waistband before giving Olivia a wink and walking away. 

Over the next 15 minutes I watched the girls and noticed Holt from time to time glance over to where I was laying in my chair. It seemed like I had peaked her interest so I moved on to the next step in my plan, keeping in her line of sight the whole way I grabbed a towel and made my way into the coed sauna that had an entrance from the pool area. Five minutes later the door opened and the short, blond starlet entered, still in her black bikini.

"Hey," she said when she saw me sitting back on the wooden bench "So you must have been embarrassed when your shorts fell off."

"I don't know" I said. Then undoing my towel and re-exposing my nude crotch to the girl. "I don't think I have all that much to be embarrassed about, do you?"

"No you don't" She said as she sauntered over to me while stripping out of her bikini. First exposing her small perky titties and then her flawless hairless cunt. I dick was quickly inflating as she striped and got down on her knees.

"Not worried some stranger will walk in and see us?" I asked.

"What are friends for if not for watching the door and making sure no one comes in at times like this." She began kissing and licking my knob before taking the whole thing into her mouth. I felt like I was in heaven as she blew me. It in only lasted a few minutes, before she stood up and began mounting my lap. As great as her mouth felt, her tight velvety pussy was a hundred times better. I could only last for about 7-10 minutes.

"Let me cum on your face, please let me cum on your face." I begged as I felt my balls start to boil. 

"Yeah, then do it. Fucking glaze my face." She swung her leg off me and knelt on the bench. I got up as quick as I could and all it took was one stroke with my hand before my dick erupted and I completely emptied my balls all over her face. When I was finished she licked around her lips and then scooped up some of more jizz off her cheek and sucked her fingers clean. If it were possible for me to cum again as I looked at her beautiful face covered in my cum, I would have.

"Not bad she said" as she grabbed my towel and wiped the rest of her face clean. I looked over her body and memorized it as she redressed. She made her way back to the door to leave before turning around back to me.

"By the way, this was me giving about 10% effort. If you want the full experience come to room 3345 tonight." She grabbed the door and opened it, 'You know, that's if you think you can handle it."

VICTORIA JUSTICE

It was another beautiful day in Mexico. I was on vacation at a nice resort and was really loving waking up morning, and walking right out to the beach to read and listen to music.  I was also enjoying being able to watch beautiful women walk around in bikinis. It was a little passed 2pm on the fourth day of my trip when I saw this absolute goddess walking towards me out of the water as I was walking in. It wasn't until she was a few feet away that I recognized her as Victoria Justice. I could feel the big dumb smile spread across my face and right as I was about to saw something a big wave came out of nowhere knocking Victoria over right into me and sending us both spinning in the water. When we both regained our bearings we laughed and asked each other if we were okay. Victoria stood up first and seemed totally fine, but I knew something was wrong as soon as I stood up. Victoria's eyes darted down to my crotch and her hand covered he mouth as she gasped. I looked down and saw the my bathing suit had been knocked down to my knees and I was now totally exposed. I felt totally embarrassed even though I had no reason to be. I'd always been a shower over a grower so even flaccid I was almost 6 inches and over an inch in diameter. No the less I felt embarrassed.

"Oh shit, sorry." I said as I quickly pulled up my suit and blushed in embarrassment.

"No it's fine, I know it was an accident." she reassured me. "Besides, doesn't look like you have anything to be ashamed of there." Victoria gave a sex smile and let the back of her fingernails slide up along my covered shaft as she walked by me back to the beach.

It took me a while to get back out of the water as I waited for my erection to subside. I tried to to relax the rest of the day, but I found myself just watching Victoria the whole time as she either tanned on the beach or frolicked with her friends in the water. At one time I thought I saw her look back towards me but I just dismissed it as wishful thinking.

When she and her friends started to pack up I looked at my watch and decided to do the same. Needing to use the bathroom I decided to use the public ones before going up to my room. It was outside the bathrooms I saw Victoria Justice again. Using the shower to wash the sand and salt water off her bikini clad body. It looked like a fantasy sequence out of a PG-13 high school or college comedy. She caught me watching her as I walked slowly towards the men's room. I could see her eyes give me a full body scan as she bit her lip. She then turned away as I entered the bathroom. 

I finished my business in there and as I opened the door to leave the men's room I was quickly pushed back inside by Victoria.

"What the hell are you doing?" I said completely taken by surprise.

"I got tired of waiting for you to make a move, and I wasn't sure I'd run into you again." She said as she pushed me up against a toilet stall wall. She reached up and pulled me in for a kiss before couching down between my legs. "I haven't been able to get my mind off this thing." She said as she pulled my suit down to the floor. She gave my cock head a couple quick kisses before taking me into her mouth and began blowing me.

It didn't take me long to get full hard. While not super long when hard, 7in, I am really thick and Victoria was having some issues fitting me all in her mouth. "Fuck your thick."She said after pulling me out of her mouth and began stroking me with both hands. Suddenly Victoria let go of me and stood up. "Look, I can't be caught in here so we need to make this quick." She said as she spun around and leaned over to grip the sink with one hand and used the other to slid the crotch of here bikini bottom to the side exposing her pussy lips to me. I stood there paralyzed in disbelief. Victoria spun her head around, "Well? Come on! Stick it in me!" That snap me out of it and I step up behind her, took aim and began sliding into her. "Ooohh shit. Ooohhh fuck. I've never felt my pussy be stretched so wide before." She moaned as I began slowly sliding in an out of her pussy which was wrapped around my cock as tightly as a latex glove.

"Come on harder! We don't have time for this slow shit! Fuck me harder!" She demanded, and I started to pick up speed. Soon I was pistoning in and out of her as fast as I could. I could feel my balls slap up against her clit with each hard thrust. "Yes that's it pound my pussy!" She yelled. Victoria had a death grip on the sink and I enjoyed watching her face in the mirror contort in pleasure as I rammed her from behind. It the face she gave as she came that set me off. I unloaded everything I had into the former Nickelodeon star's cunt. When I finally pulled out, her legs buckled and she fell to her knees, and when she turned around my half hard cock was right in her face. She didn't even hesitate to use her tongue and mouth to clean off any of my cum or her juices off my dick.

When it was all said and done, she slid her bikini back into place and fixed her hair a bit. I opened the door a bit to make sure the door was clear for her to sneak out. When I gave her the green light she whispered in my ear "Be a Suite 2134 tonight at 10:30 for a go at round two." She then gave me a kiss on the cheek before running off.

NATALIE ALYN LIND

You board a cross country red eye flight flying back to the east coast. For the first time in your life you are given a first class upgrade on your flight, so you are in a great mode as you walk down the aisle towards your seat and you are delighted to see that you'll be spending the next several hours sitting next to a strikingly gorgeous, but young, looking woman. You exchange pleasantries as you take your seat, and she and she gives you a sultry looking smirk as her eyes give you a once over, but she is quickly back to the book she was reading.

Its an hour or so into the flight and most of the cabin is dark, but never being one to be able to sleep on a plane you are watching some mindless TV on your tablet and the light over your seat is still on as the girl next to you continues to read. It is then that you feel something on your shoulder, it turns out that the girl has drifted off to sleep and is now resting on your shoulder. On instinct you just give a passing glance at her, but you do a quick double take as you now have a great unobstructed view right down the girl's cleavage. Her young firm breast look and feel so good against your arm you suddenly have a throbbing erection snaking down your pants.

Trying to distract yourself and calm your nerves you call the flight attendant over. It is while you are ordering a rum and coke the girl wakes up. She apologizes for falling asleep on you and orders herself a water. While waiting for the drinks to be delivered you and her engage in some small talk. She introduces herself as Natalie Alyn Lind and it turns out she is an actress, which is hardly surprising based on her looks.

When your drinks arrive the flight attendant hands you yours first and then reaches to hand Natalie hers but it is a bad hand off and the drink lands directly on your lap. Both women quickly apologize and while the flight attendant runs to grab extra napkins Natalie quickly pulls some out of an empty food bag and immediately starts blotting them on your crotch. As if you were not hard enough before, have this girl rubbing all over your crotch, which now has you as hard as a lead pipe. It didn't take long for the cheap napkins to soak up water and become quite thin as she was wiping the inner thigh of you pant leg. It was at that moment that she paused a moment ant then gave a squeeze. You look over at her and she is wide eyed staring at your crotch. Apparently she just realized what he had a hold of. She looks up at you and says "Is that..." but before she finishes the flight attendant is back with more napkins, you take them and thank her. She gives a quick glance to Natalie's hand, and then back to the two of you. The flight attendant gives you a quick smirk before heading back to the front of the plane.

Natalie waits a few seconds before glancing around to make the coast was clear, once she is sure it is she finishes her question. "Is that what i think it is?" Being coy you simply respond, "What do you think it is?" "I think it is a fucking huge cock." She leans in and whispers. Still trying play it cool you say "Good guess." Natalie gives you another squeeze as she takes a look around the surrounding seats. Once she is done looking around, her hands go quickly to your fly and she starts unfastening your pants. You down your drink in one gulp as the girl slides your pants down. "Jesus... Your huge" Natalie says as your cock springs free. She leans in to examine it and then gives the tip a few small licks.

It is at that point you decided to play it safe play it safe and turn off the over head light. No sooner is the light off than the girl swallows half of your cock. She may be young, but the girl is obviously knows her away around a cock because she is giving you the blow job of your life. Within minutes she has you ready to blow but wanting to make it last longer you pull Natalie off your cock and as you do she she gives you a confused look. "I just need to see those tits." Her face quickly smiles back and says, "you may have a special cock, but you are just like every over guy" as she takes her top off. The only way to describe her breast is with the Seinfeld line 'they’re real, and they’re spectacular'. After a few minutes of groping they breasts and sucking on her nipples you it became time for the grand finally.

The topless actress slides down to the floor and gets between your legs, thank god for the extra leg room in 1st class, she then puts the shaft your cock between her tits and the head between your lips and gives you a combination tit job/ blow job. Trying to hold out a little longer you grip the seat and you suddenly feel your phone in your hand, and idea pops into your mind and you decided to grab your cock away from here and after a few strokes you erupt all over the young actress' face and breast. As she tries to process what just happened you grab your phone and snap a quick photo. While surprised at first she gets into it a poses for a few more before getting dressed and giving you her number so you can send her the pics.
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

The following users thanked this post: pixidragon, Calibur009, Sorale21

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA