Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: "Getting Dirty While Getting Clean" with Olivia Holt  (Read 4550 times)

MiamiLyfe

• Author
  • Suffering from a Severe Hailee Steinfeld Addiction
"Getting Dirty While Getting Clean" with Olivia Holt
« on: December 24, 2019, 02:36:58 AM »
Getting Dirty While Getting Clean
Starring Olivia Holt
Codes: MF, Oral, Shower
Written by MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction and it is nothing but pure fantasy.

It was mid-morning and I was sitting in the middle of my living room chugging down some water as looked over my place.  I had held a party at my house last night and it was more or less trashed now.  Cups and garbage seemed to be on every surface that I could see.  I was thinking about what my plan of attack was going to be when I was joined in the room by one of the party-goers who crashed somewhere in my house last night rather than going home.

“Morning,” Olivia Holt said as she clutched a coffee in one of my favorite mugs.  She was dressed in the light blue jeans and maroon tank top she wore last night but was now walking around barefoot.

“Hey,” I replied.

“Wow, this place is a mess,” she said as she took a seat in the chair across from me.

“Gee, ya think?” I said sarcastically.  The two of us then talked for a little while, mostly about different things that happened at the party, and who we saw hooking up with who.  When my liter-sized bottle of water I knew it was about time to really start the day.

“So, what are you going to do now?” Olivia asked.

“I’m gonna go take a long shower, and then at some point, I guess start cleaning this place up.”

“Do you want some help?”

“With what? Taking a shower?” I said joked.

“Yeah,” she said.  Liv and I had been friends for a few years, and while we had had one or two drunken makeout sessions, we’d never actually hooked up for whatever reason.

“That depends, is that a serious offer?”

“Yes.”

“How hands-on are you willing to be?”

“Oh I can be very hands-on,” she said flirtatiously. The two of us quickly made our way to the bathroom, and she shut the door after she followed me in. I slowly took off my shirt and by the time it was off, Olivia had taken hers off and had her hands behind her back.  I truly was not sure she was serious until her bra came loose and she slid it off. When her perky breasts and darker colored nipples came into view, that’s when I knew this was real. 

“So I guess you like what you see?” she questioned me.  I’d been so focused on her breast that I hadn’t noticed her slip off her pants and now stood in just her black bikini style panties. “If we’re going to do this, you’re going to have to strip too, ya know.”

“Yeah, sorry,” I said as I quickly pushed down my sweat pants.  A there was a noticeable tenting of my boxers from my growing erection.  Neither of us said anything, as we both simultaneously grabbed the waistband of our last remaining pieces of clothing and pushed it to the ground.  As we both stepped out of underwear, our eyes traveled up each other’s bodies.  My mouth salivated at the sight of her pussy.  She had obviously waxed or shaved clean earlier in the week, but currently had at least a few days worth of hair growth back.

“Nice,” Olivia said as her eyes went from my crotch back up to my eyes.

“You look pretty spectacular yourself,” I complimented her.  After another moment or two of hesitation, I turned around and opened the door to the shower stall.  I turned on the water and let it heat up a bit before stepping in, and Liv quickly followed.  As she stepped under the spray of the shower, I stood back and watched as the water cascaded down her near-perfect 5’2” frame.  She asked for some soap and I handed her my bottle of body wash. I gave it to her, she squeezed some into her hand and handed me back the bottle.  She then began to soap herself up.

“Here, let me help,” I said as I poured some soap into my hand and put the bottle away.  I lathered up my hands and began to rub them on her body.  Cupping both her breasts, I used cleaning them as an excuse to play with them and her hard nipples.  As I did that my eyes moved from her chest to her face.  She was looking up at me and once our eyes locked, it was like our lips were pulled together with magnets.  I bent down and she stood on her tiptoes as our lips smashed together and I soon felt Olivia’s tongue invading my mouth.  As we stood under the stream of hot water pouring down on us as we made out, my hands continued to fondle her breasts as one hand of hers now began to stroke my cock.

While I was enjoying myself with her, I was ready to kick things up to the next level.  Moving her backward until she was pinned against that glass wall of the shower stall, I then dropped to my knees.  Normally I’d like to think I am more tactful and deliberate with the way I go down on a woman, but right now I was so drunk on desire I dove right and began eating her out like I was in a pie-eating contest.  I picked up one of her legs and threw it over my shoulder in an attempt to try and get my tongue even deeper into her. I eventually did slow down and moved my tongue and fingers more methodically than before.  Then I took Olivia by surprise again as I took her other leg and put it over my shoulder, then grabbed her ass with both hands and stood up.  The former Cloak and Dagger star now found herself over five feet off the ground pinned against the back of a shower stall, moaning loudly as her pussy got devoured by her friend.  She was up high enough that she was able to hold onto the top of the shower stall for balance.

With her balanced and sitting on my shoulders, I took one hand away from supporting her ass so that I could use two fingers to finger her as I sucked on her lovely clit. I worked her pussy for a while, trying to remember every trick I’d ever read or been told by friends, trying to give Olivia a world-class orgasm.  I could hear her moans getting louder and I heard her say something but I wasn’t paying close enough attention to know exactly what she said.  I just kept working my mouth and tongue on her tasty snatch until she finally called out and she came.  I continued to lap up her juices as she gushed over my face.

“Keep holding onto what you are holding to,” I told her as I finally pulled my face out from between her legs. 

“Huh? What are you doing?”

“Just trust me.”  I wrapped both my hands around her again, taking a few small steps back I lowered her down until her body was practically in the shape of a “V”.  Her hands up above her head, holding onto the shower wall, with her feet up by my shoulders.  And her pussy now of course almost perfectly that the height of the steel rod that current was my dick. Moving her body around until we were perfectly aligned, I stepped forward and pushed my crotch forward.  While water doesn’t always make the best lubricant, my mouth had done its job getting Olivia so wet and so hot that her pussy sheathed half my cock with no trouble at all.

“Mmmmm... fuck,”  she said

“Holy shit,” I said.  Both of us reacting to the feeling of the first time of me ever penetrating her.  I pulled out a bit before slowly thrusting forward again, burring myself literally balls deep inside of her.  I stayed there for a few moments, just enjoying the feeling of her hot tight wet box fulling engulfing my dick.  Fuck, she felt amazing. I did finally start moving my hips and started fucking her slowly, trying to make the feeling last as long as possible.

“Faster, go faster,” Olivia moaned.  I started to build-up speed.

“Tell me what you want Olivia.”

“Fuck me,” she moaned.  I moved my hips quicker and started to bounce her.

“Say it again.”

“Fuck me.”
“Come on Liv, tell exactly what you want.”

“Fuck me! Make me tremble in pleasure with your dick!”  Hearing the former Disney Channel star say that had me really going.  I fucked her as hard as I could.  I moved up closed until her back was flush against the wall and her legs were almost straight up in the air as I pushed forward to kiss her as I drilled her against the shower stall.  We continued for several minutes until Oliva spoke up again.  “Wait, wait. Put me down.” 

I did what she said and helped Olivia get down off me and so she was standing on her own two feet.  As I stood back up, Olivia gave me a kiss before spinning around and facing the shower stall wall. She put her hands against the wall and bent over, sticking her ass up in the air.  Moving her hair over to once side as I stepped up behind her, I began kissing her neck as rubbed my mushroom-shaped head against her wet folds.  We both let out a moan as I pushed forward and once again was deep inside her.  This time I did not start slow, instead, I just kept going as hard and as fast as I was earlier.  I could feel Olivia pushing back into me as I thrust forward.  I wrapped my arm around her yo cup and play with her breasts as we fucked.

I had heard from a friend of mine that had hooked up with her before, that standing and being bent over was Olivia’s favorite position.  That seemed to have been proven true as after just as few more minutes I felt her tight pussy clench and Liv had her second orgasm.  Thankfully I already had one arm wrapped around her, because as she came, Holt’s knee buckled and she almost fell down.  I slowed things down until she calmed down and I was sure she was able to stand on her own again.  Once she was good to go, I asked her to turn around again. I picked up one of her legs and wrapped it around me as we fucked. 

“Fuck Liv, I’m gonna cum soon. Where…”

“Inside me. Go ahead,” Olivia moaned.

“Are you sure?” I asked.  She just nodded and then kissed me.  It was long after that that I began to cum and found myself grunting as I humped my load into her. 

“Fuck me that was great,” I commented after everything died down.

“Yeah, that was really fun,” Olivia said.  The two of us did begin to actually shower and get clean after that.  She at one point asked me to help her wash her back, and I happily accepted. I could not help but occasionally wrap my hands around and play with her breasts a bit as I washed her back, and I also gave her pert butt a thorough washing. Meanwhile, as this was happening my erection began being rejuvenated. By the time I was done washing her, I was poking her with my rod.  Olivia then took some soap and began washing my chest and slowly moving her hands down my body.  Once she reached my crotch, her soapy hand began messaging my privates. After a minute or so, Olivia looked up into my eyes as her cleaning had turned into just a soapy handjob. 

“You know, you made me cum twice.  I think that means I owe you one.”  She said as she looked up at me and continued to stroke me. 

“I can’t argue with that,” I said.  The Bad Girlfriend then moved out of the way of the spray of the shower, and let the water rinse my body of the soap suds.  Once I was soap-free, Olivia dropped down and gave my erection a nice long lick. She then opened her mouth and began sucking on my dick.  Using her hand to stroke most of my shaft, she eagerly sucked on the end of my dick.  Having her brown eyes look up at me as she did it all was incredible.  I barely had time to give her a warning before I fired my second load to the back of her throat.

We finally did get out of the shower and toweled off.  I tried hard to memorize everything about her body before she picked up her clothes and started to redress.  Eventually, we both put our clothes back on.  She had to leave so I walked her to my door.

“So, that was amazing.  Any chance we could do it again sometime?”  I asked, trying to not sound too desperate.

“Yeah, sure.  Looks like you are going to have to do a lot of work to clean this place up.  Probably going to be a good workout. Tonight, after you’re done, give me a call, and maybe I can help you shower up again,” Olivia said before walking out the door.

Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, pixidragon, Sorale21

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA