Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: First Groupie Part 7: Birthday Surprise (Elizabeth Olsen, Chloe Grace Moretz)  (Read 4201 times)

JustinMays402

“Hey Chloe, this is Elizabeth. Yes, that Elizabeth. I’m fine, thanks. We are good. Do you have some free time today? I um….wanted to ask you something about Justin’s birthday and I wanted to pick your brain about it. Ummmm…. I just figured you knew him better than anyone else, besides me that is. You would? Thanks. Okay, I’ll meet you there in an hour. Great. Okay. Bye love.”

Liz wanted to give Justin an extra special birthday present this year. It was of a sexual nature of course. The only thing she could think of was a threesome, but with who? She didn’t want any random girl that they don’t know, who may have a STD, nor did she want it to be a close friend, as that would make things awkward.

She didn’t want him to enjoy the other girl more than her and at the same time, she was oddly curious to be with a girl. Elizabeth had this nagging feeling to ask Chloe about it. It felt like a dream, but Elizabeth swears that she heard at the Avenger party that Chloe and Justin had sex before. That party and all that happened was a total blur, she couldn’t remember much of anything from that night, but she suspected sex was involved, but with who, she wasn’t so sure. Maybe with a girl? Is that why she wanted to try this as much as she assumed Justin does?

All Liz knew is that she was dying to ask Chloe about it. She wasn’t sure how to ask her if she ever slept with her husband before, they were step siblings after all, not that it would stop some people. What if they did? What would she say or feel about it? Would Chloe even tell the truth about it? What if she was wrong and it never happened? Liz would be so embarrassed.

But what if it did? Would she want to join them? Was she the one that Liz would want? It would be someone close, it would also be someone familiar and safe. The thought of Chloe turned Elizabeth on more than she thought it should have. She felt dirty thinking about it.

Her mind was made up and she had to know the truth, one way or the other. If nothing happened between them, then no further discussion. If she did sleep with her husband…..so many questions; like when was the last time? How did it start or end? But it wasn’t her business if it was before their marriage, it wasn’t like Justin snooped around her past sex life. She figured the only real question would be if she wanted to help with the special birthday gift. What if she said no? Should she ask Chloe if she knew of anyone else?

All of these uncertainties wasn’t helping Elizabeth at all; if anything, it was giving her a headache. All she could do was to figure out how to ask her and whatever Chloe’s answer is, that’s that.

Later that day Elizabeth met Chloe at a nearby coffee shop. She always found Chloe sexy; not that she ever wanted to do anything with her, just that she had a sex appeal about her, maybe now she was looking at her differently. Ever since she suspected Chloe of being with her now husband sexually before and having a faint suspicion that she had done something sexually with a girl at that stupid party, things felt different. Liz felt that she was missing something, like she wanted to try something different, but wasn’t sure how to go about asking for it or if she even really wanted to try it.

Chloe was familiar and maybe it would be the start of something fun for all of them. Elizabeth couldn’t help but feeling aroused by the idea of it, even if she found it wrong, maybe because it was forbidden or taboo. She wasn’t sure, but she has to find out now.

“Hey, Chloe!” Liz greeted her with open arms and received a warm hug.

A hug that felt….wrong? She smelled her hair and her body felt comforting in a sexual way. Elizabeth was feeling very emotional lately and didn’t know why. She needed answers, that had to be it.

“Damn! Chloe isn’t wearing a bra.” Elizabeth thought as she felt Chloe’s nipples pressing against her chest.

As they let go of their hug, Liz glanced down and smiled; Chloe wasn’t wearing a bra and her nipples were poking out, it made her smile.

Chloe noticed and smiled back, “Why Elizabeth, are you staring at my tits?” She asked with a naughty smirk.

Elizabeth blushed instantly; her face went beet red, “What, ummmm….no. No, not at all. Of course not.”

She couldn’t look at Chloe in the eyes; she got caught staring and was extremely embarrassed.

“I’m just teasing.” Chloe said with a wave of her hand. She cupped both breasts and shook them. “These are way too small compared to yours.”

“Chloe! We are in public!” Liz scolded.

“Ehhh, nobody cares anyhow. So, I assume you didn’t come here to talk about my tits. What’s up?” Chloe asked.

She wondered why she was asked. She always felt jealous of Elizabeth; she did take away Justin from her, not that she didn’t know it wouldn’t happen sooner or later. Still, she was jealous. At least Elizabeth was a good woman for him, he deserved it. She was happy for them both.

Chloe still wondered why she asked her there. She didn’t wear a bra on purpose just to see if Elizabeth would notice and she hoped for a hug to rub up on her. She did have a slight crush on Elizabeth; she knew what Justin saw in her, she was beautiful and sexy. Jealous! Especially after she heard rumors of what happened at the Avengers party; Chloe heard that Justin and Elizabeth had a threesome with someone there, that was supposed to be her doing that with him.

“Yes, about that. I’m not sure how to ask.” Liz said.

“Ask me what?” Chloe noticed something was up, this wasn’t just about what to get for Justin.

“I….ummm….heard something and I wanted to ask you about it, if it’s true or not. It’s okay if it is, it would kind of help really.” Liz was looking around, anywhere but at Chloe directly. This was going to be hard to ask.

Chloe looked at Elizabeth more intently; what was this about? She wondered. No way she knew. Did she? Fuck. Chloe thought whether or not she should deny it or not. She didn’t want to ruin anything for Justin, but that was a thing of the past, that shouldn’t matter now.

Chloe didn’t speak, she waited for Liz to speak. Elizabeth hesitated, unsure of how to say it or if she even should, but she knew that she needed answers, especially if she was going to find a good partner for them.

“I will just say it. Remember, it’s okay if it’s true, no worries.”

“You are killing me, Liz, just say it already.” Chloe was nervous and she bit her lower lip in anticipation. She noticed Liz doing to same as she looked down before taking a deep breath.

“Have you and Justin had sex before?” Silence; Elizabeth knew it had to be said and it felt like time stopped.

Nothing but silence hung in the air.

“What would make you ask that?”

“I heard something awhile back. Doesn’t matter. Is it true? I’m not mad, I just want to know.” Elizabeth asked almost sounding like a plea.

Chloe looked down and bit her lip before answering, “Yes.” She muttered.

Liz sighed deeply, it felt like a weight was lifted off of her shoulders. “Good.”

“Good?” Chloe asked quizzically.

“No. I mean yes, but no. It’s okay though. It is good, real good actually.” Elizabeth felt excited.

“I don’t understand what’s going on here Liz? Is this why you really asked me here and not for Justin’s present?”

“Part of it, yes. I wanted to know that first, makes this part a bit less awkward.”

“I still don’t get it. What is it you’re wanting to ask?”

“Well, I want to know more about you two, but first I did have a question to ask.” Liz paused very a long time.

“What is it? You’re killing me here, Liz.” Chloe moved her body forward to try to get Liz to ask what she wanted to ask.

“You see….ugh. This is a bit awkward. It’s….just…. I want to do something special this year for his birthday. And… I was hoping you could help…with….a threesome.” Elizabeth mumbled the last part out of embarrassment.

“Excuse me? A what? Can you please repeat that? I didn’t quite catch that last part.” Chloe did hear her and she wanted to tease her about it. Actually, Chloe felt relieved; this she would gladly do in a heart beat, have sex with her ex lover and his sexy ass wife. She was getting wet just thinking about it.

“You heard me, please don’t make me say it again.”

“I heard you. I’m just teasing. Don’t be so shy about it, Liz. It’s ok and natural to want to sexplore. Who doesn’t want to explore sexually. You know, sexplore. But why me?” Chloe was definitely taken aback that Elizabeth would even ask her of all people.

“Thanks for saying that. I feel stupid even asking about it and I didn’t know who to ask and I heard rumors about you two and I figured that you may at least have a suggestion as to who we should ask cause you know him better than most and…” Liz let her sentence drift off as she wasn’t sure if she should finish.

“And…don’t stop there. It’s okay”

“And I kind of think you’re cute. Okay, you happy? I said it.” Elizabeth was red in the face and smiled shyly.

“Yes, I am happy and thanks. I think you’re kind of cute too. Anyways, how did you find out about us?” Chloe thought she knew who as nearly nobody knew.

“I heard about it at the Avengers party we went to. Things happened and I don’t remember most of it cause I think someone spiked the punch, but I do vaguely remember doing some… things…with a girl….maybe. Also, I do remember hearing about you two. So, it made me curious. What it would be like with another girl. I couldn’t think of anyone to ask without being completely embarrassed. I figured or hoped you’d understand. Knowing about your lifestyle. I didn’t mean it that way. Nothing bad. I mean...”

“It’s okay, Liz, I get it. I know who I am. Do you? Sounds like you had some lesbian sex and enjoyed it even. That’s hot. And of course I’ll do it. When is it? Will he know about it? Do you want to kiss me now? We can go in the bathroom stall and make out, just for practice. I’m not joking either.”

“Ummm.. wow! Chloe, you’re bad.” Liz was red in the face again and touched her arm gently. “It is this Saturday night. No kids, just us. He only knows it will be he and I for dinner. So, it will be a surprise. Also, you really joking about kissing?”

Chloe grinned devilishly. “No, I’m not. Come with me, please.” She took Elizabeth by her hand and led her to the bathroom. Liz didn’t resist, in fact, she liked how Chloe took control. She may have did some things at that party and enjoyed them, but she didn’t remember any of it. She wanted to remember this time. Also, she wanted to remember doing it all with her husband and Chloe. Maybe this would become something more.

They walked hand in hand into the bathroom and into the last stall. There was another woman there who looked at them and smiled. Liz turned her red cheeks away and Chloe winked at her. This wasn’t uncommon here.

The two stared at each other, face to face. Liz felt excited, her body was full of energy. Chloe seemed to be cool and calm.

“You sure about this, Liz? Once you do this with him and I, there is no going back to the way things were before. It may even lead to more of it. It’s usually not something you do only once.”

Elizabeth closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She knew she had to do it; she knew she did something similar at the party and it was eating her up not knowing what and the nagging feeling that she loved it was killing her. She knew it had to be done and Chloe was the right choice. She also knew that Chloe was right; there was no going back and it may lead them down to doing it more often. Liz felt there was no going back ever since the party. So, this was the moment, the point of no return.

She held Chloe’s hands in hers and closed her eyes and kissed her. Soft lips pressed back with passion. Liz felt for a moment that Chloe may resist, but she fully embraced it. Their soft kiss, deepened into open mouths. Then, tongues explored the others mouth. Liz held Chloe’s hands tightly. She felt if she let go, that she would fall, even fall deeply in love with all of this.

When the kiss ended, it was Chloe who looked red in the face. Liz seemed to have a glow about her. She was a different person now. Chloe could sense a change in her, something raw and powerful and she wanted it more.

“Wow. Liz. That was….oh my God. I’m completely stunned. Now I’m red in the face.”

Liz smiled and as she let her hands go, reached up and brushed stray hair out of Chloe’s face. It was sweet and gentle. Chloe felt her body shiver from it. She felt like her body would explode if she couldn’t touch her again. Liz had sparked a renewed sense of awe and wonder in her. Sure, Chloe has had many female lovers, but not like this. This was special. Maybe cause Elizabeth was new at it or maybe cause she shared a piece of her with Justin. She wasn’t sure, but this was the start of something special.

“I’m glad you liked it. I did too, more than I thought.” Both of her hands held Chloe’s face and she kissed her full of passion. Chloe felt her arms go limp as she was taken, her breath seemed to be sucked out her body. Chloe felt suspended in time.

Elizabeth’s hands caressed down Chloe’s neck and across her shoulders. Chloe felt immobilized, like she couldn’t move while Liz took control. Her arms rested at her side as Liz’s delicate hands gracefully explored across her chest. Chloe held her breath and closed her eyes. She could feels fingers teasing her nipples and Liz let out a soft moan in response to her hard nipples. Chloe was getting very aroused, her pussy was getting wet.

Chloe wanted Liz to explore every inch. A hand slipped underneath her loose fitting top. Two hands cupped her small breasts. Those hands then went down her tight tummy and under her jean shorts. Liz bit her lip and stopped. She knew what she wanted to do, but she looked at Chloe and saw the ecstasy on her face. She knew that she wanted it too. Her fingers slipped between wet lips with no panties. Chloe was such a minx. Liz loved her even more now.

To Elizabeth’s enjoyment, Chloe moaned low and long.

Her hands gripped her wrist, “Don’t stop. Please, don’t stop.” Chloe whispered and opened her eyes to stare at this new sexual goddess in front of her.
She thought Liz glowed with a new found energy. Elizabeth didn’t stop; she just grinned ear to ear and kissed Chloe’s neck as her fingers worked wonders down below. Two fingers deep and curled to find her g spot. Her palm pressed into her clit. Chloe moaned loudly for a second before she caught herself and realized where they were at. They heard a woman giggle.

The two looked at each other and smiled. Chloe bit her lip and touched Liz’s face. They kissed again. Chloe moaned into the kiss. Liz sucked on her tongue. Chloe let go and moaned more and more as her body neared sexual climax, Elizabeth seemed to sense it and her fingers moved faster and faster.

Chloe began to touch Liz all over; her breasts were so big compared to hers and her nipples were perfect. Her hands were under her shirt and lifted the bra over those exquisite 32B breasts of Elizabeth’s. Chloe then unbuttoned Liz’s jeans and under her panties she found her very wet. Her fingers explored Liz’s lips up and down. Now it was Liz who was moaning into their kissing.

Elizabeth’s free hand held Chloe’s head full of hair closer to her. While Chloe’s grabbed Liz’s round ass. Both girls were fingers deep into the others. They seemed to be reaching a climatic finish together. Chloe’s pussy clenched Liz’s fingers. Her knees went weak and her moan was long and low. Liz pressed her body into the wall of the stall to keep Chloe propped up. She stopped her fingers from moving as Chloe was about to make her explode at any moment.

Liz felt it coming on. Their mouths locked in passionate desires and her body was on fire. Chloe felt her fingers being squeezed by Liz’s walls. She didn’t make a sound, her body froze. She went limp in Chloe’s embrace. Liz sat on the toilet, she felt spent. Her body was without any energy left. Chloe was licking off her fingers, Elizabeth looked at her own wet fingers and did the same.

“Elizabeth, you taste like fine wine, that was incredible.” Chloe spread her legs and sat on top of Liz and kissed her gently after Liz finished sucking her own fingers.

Liz looked like a new woman to Chloe, she awakened a sexual beast. “Chloe, you are amazing. That was amazing."

Chloe lifted her shirt up and took it off. She pushed Liz’s face into her chest. Liz wrapped her arms around her naked torso and kissed her all over. Liz’s tongue teased around each areola before sucking on them. Chloe groaned with satisfaction. Liz stopped and looked up at Chloe’s face; she smiled at her, this was even better than she could have imagined.

Liz lifted her own shirt up and Chloe just stared at her beauty. Her hands cupped each breast. She leaned in and kissed her again. Her fingers pulled on her nipples. Liz was shocked and screamed into the kiss. Chloe twirled each nipple and Liz relaxed and enjoyed the pleasure and pain.

Chloe then sat up and pulled down her jean shorts. Her naked body was exposed her Liz only. Chloe only had a patch of hair above her mound in the shape of a heart. She spread her legs and moved over Liz. Her fingers ran through her hair. “You know what to do, Elizabeth.”

Liz blushed and pulled down her own jeans and panties. Chloe smiled and grabbed her head and pushed Elizabeth’s face into her pussy. Liz kissed it over and over. She felt alive; this is the experience she didn’t remember, this was amazing. She wanted to remember every detail, every feeling, every desire and every orgasm.

She looked up in Chloe’s eyes and opened her mouth and sucked. Her tongue dove in deep. Chloe tilted her head back and moaned. Her hands were full of Elizabeth’s long, golden hair. She held her in close, not wanting her to stop until she exploded down her throat.

To her surprise, Liz grabbed Chloe’s ass and squeezed it. She was so tiny and cute and perfect. Liz got one finger wet and decided to be dirty. She stuck it in her ass. Chloe looked shocked. She immediately looked down with an open mouth and whispered, “You dirty little bitch. Oh my fucking God! Fuck me. Don’t stop.”

Chloe was grinding her hips into Elizabeth’s face as she moaned more and more. Liz was eating her raw. Her tongue was going up and down. Her mouth sucked on her clit. Chloe’s toes curled. Her head tilted back as her eyes seemed to roll in the back of her head. Her mouth went wide open and no sound escaped. She was lost in ecstasy.

Liz moaned into Chloe’s pussy as she sucked and licked and drank her juices. Her finger went in and out of her ass and she could sense she was about to cum again. The walls tightened on her tongue, this was it. She reached up to grab Chloe’s breast with her other hand and she squeezed it as she felt her new lover cum into her mouth.

Chloe’s fingers let go of Elizabeth’s hair. Her body went limp and she kneeled on the floor. Liz wiped her face with the back of her hand and she smiled ear to ear. Her emerald green eyes were piercing Chloe’s soul. This was a new woman indeed, she was now a sex goddess. Her hunger was intense. Chloe kneeled before her beauty.

“You are insatiable, Elizabeth. That was fucking amazing. Let me worship your beauty, allow me to please your lusts.”

Her hands caressed Liz’s thighs as her lips gently kissed their way up each inner thigh until she gave a kiss to Liz’s open lips. Her pussy was a perfect pink color. Her folds and her clit stuck out just enough.

Elizabeth loved the way Chloe’s pussy was so perfect; her lips were like flower petals spread out and her clit was like a bud. It was full of sweet nectar. Now Chloe was kissing her own, she was begging to please her. Liz felt that she should be pleasing Chloe, not the other way around. She felt that Chloe was the sex goddess. She opened something new inside her. It was fun and exciting, she would never forget this moment.

“It is I that need to please you, my love. Chloe, you are amazing to me, sweet and perfect.” She ran her fingers in Chloe’s hair as she kissed her pussy over and over.

Chloe smiled at her. “Oh, baby, it is you that are the sex goddess. I can see it in your glow. I need to please you on my knees. You’re my sweet princess, my queen, my sex goddess. I will worship your body and pray for ecstasy.”

She kissed her pussy more and began to lick it up and down. Her back arched as she was on all fours. “I am yours to command, my love.”

Elizabeth didn’t say anything; she just gave Chloe a gently nudge on her head to her needy pussy. Chloe willingly obliged; her mouth sucked on her lips, her tongue slithered all around. Her eyes stared at Elizabeth’s beauty as Liz moaned with sweet music. She was moaning longer and longer as Chloe sucked on her clit. Elizabeth’s legs started to shake and she held her head with an iron grip. Liz bit her lower lip to suppress her need to scream her pleasure.

Fluid rushed down Chloe’s throat, she almost choked on it. Her eyes went wide and Elizabeth's entire body shook in orgasmic bliss and her eyes closed as she experienced everything all at once. Chloe drank her sex goddesses squirt down. It was sweet like honey to Chloe. She felt elated to be able to please her this way.

Liz finally let go and went limp, she was completely spent. Chloe kissed her way up Elizabeth’s body. She sucked on each breast and up her neck as Liz moaned softly. Chloe sat on Liz’s lap. “Fuck me Elizabeth, that was the best. Seriously, you fucking squirted down my mouth.” She kissed her lips.

Liz just smiled. Chloe seen her glowing in all of her splendor. Liz was truly her sex goddess. “I am so sorry about that, Chloe. I didn’t mean to do that.”

“Oh, my sex goddess. I loved it.” She kissed her again and squeezed her breasts once more. They felt so good. Her thumbs ran over her hard nipples before she pulled on them. Liz yelped.

“Hey, that hurt, Chloe.” So she did the same to her. Chloe just smiled and grinned. She loved it. “No fair.”

“Okay, My sex goddess. I think it’s time we left.”

“Stop calling me that.”

“No. You’re my sex goddess, Elizabeth, from now on.”

“Okay, my little sexy minx.” Liz responded and the two got dressed.

As they left the stall, they found a small group of ladies smiling at them. They applauded together.

“That was intense.” One of them said, “I need some of that in my life.”

Elizabeth was bright red as Chloe grinned at the group of girls and walked out hand in hand and out the door to their cars.

“Call me when you’re ready for me for his surprise.” Chloe said to Liz and then she kissed her.

“Chloe.” Liz said in surprise.

“Who cares, Elizabeth, I liked it.”

“You are insatiable, my little minx.” Liz responded.

“I know, but not as much as you are, my sex goddess. Call me when you need me over.”

Elizabeth drove back home. The entire trip was spent reliving the wild experience she just had with Chloe. It was only supposed to be a question, just one. How did it end up like this? Liz wondered to herself. Not only did she get her answer, but she also got her sexual fantasy satisfied, mostly. That was the starter. Liz couldn’t believe she was even thinking about this, let alone doing what she just did.

She wondered if she should tell Justin about it, after the surprise of course. Maybe she should keep it to herself the way he did about his relationship with his step sister. Fuck, Elizabeth thought. How did that even start? She really had a million questions she wanted to ask. Liz figured she’d ask some when they met next time. Where was this all going to lead to after their encounter here and soon to be threesome? Elizabeth wanted to have a relationship with Chloe too. Was that even right? To have her husband and a lover?

Liz shook her head to clear it up. She had a surprise for her husband to plan, along with a fantasy that needed to be explored. That party really set things off in her head ever since. Elizabeth just couldn’t shake the feeling of what she thought had happened and she needed to relive it this way to see if she liked at as much as she liked the fantasy of what she thought happened. So far, she loved it. Not only that, she wanted more of it.

Chloe was shocked on her way home about everything that just occurred. Not only did Elizabeth find out about her and Justin, she wanted to have a threesome for his birthday surprise. On top of it, they just fucked in a bathroom stall. Liz supposedly did some dirty things with a girl at the party, which Chloe now regrets missing, that she doesn’t fully remember even doing and she heard about her and Justin there, which made her want to explore sexually with Chloe. What the absolute fuck was going on now? Chloe was freaking out.

How much did Liz know about them? Had to be that they hooked up, but not how often or for how long. What would she tell her when she asked? Liz was bound to ask sooner or later. Chloe figured that she would just brush the question off. It was better that way, maybe. Chloe wasn’t sure what to do about it. What she did know was that she agreed to fuck her ex lover slash step brother with his now wife that she just fucked.

Would Elizabeth tell Justin about what just happened? Chloe would leave that up to Elizabeth, she could keep a secret if need be. In the mean time, she just had to wait for Liz to call her and… what? Fuck Liz first? Sit around chatting? She wasn’t sure what would happen.

All Justin knew was that he and his wife would have some alone time for his birthday. Something simple was fine with him. Just the two of them and some fun time. Dinner and maybe watch a movie and have some great sex. He didn’t need anything fancy for his birthday. What he was about to find waiting for him at home was going to be a big surprise.

“Hey Chloe, it’s Elizabeth. I’m, umm…ready for you to come over, if you’re ready.”

“Oh, you want to make me cum again?” Chloe was being playful.

Liz felt her face turning red. “Uhhhh…”

“It’s okay, Liz. I’m only teasing. I know you’re blushing right now, it’s so cute. And yes, I will come, over and over. Ohhhh, fuck me baby. More, more, harder.” Chloe laughed knowing she was teasing Liz.

Liz knew what Chloe was doing and it worked. “Yes Chloe, cum for me again. I’m freaking wet. Seriously, that’s not a joke.”

Oh shit! Chloe thought to herself, she created a sex monster. “Fuck, I’ll be right over. What time will he be home? Okay, that should give me a few minutes to make you cum.”

Chloe hung up the phone before Elizabeth could protest. Maybe she wouldn’t, but Chloe wanted this as much as Elizabeth did now and she didn’t want to hear a no for an answer. Maybe she wanted Elizabeth more than she did Justin, maybe, she did miss his cock though. The thought of a new girl was intoxicating, a new toy as it were. This could even become a regular thing, it usually did. Nobody just wanted a threesome once, unless one of them was only doing it for the other and she Justin would be into it. Chloe knew she already had Liz on the hook.

The door bell rang and Elizabeth’s heart jumped. She was expecting Chloe at any time, but the anticipation was intense. Liz opened the door and saw a sexy Chloe wearing a grey dress baring a large amount of cleavage with no bra on clearly. Her eyes looked her up and down, she wanted Chloe to take her up to bed already.

Chloe saw a beautiful woman answer the door; Elizabeth was wearing a flowery dress with a low cut top and no bra. Her nipples were poking out slightly.

She noticed because she couldn’t help but to stare. Chloe wanted Liz to kiss her and take her to her bedroom or right there would be good too.

The two women spoke no words. Each was nervous and waiting for the other to speak.

“Sorry, come in Chloe.” Liz shook the fog out of her head. She noticed Chloe had a large bag with her too. “May I take that for you, hun?”

“What? Oh yes. That, no, it’s okay. It’s, uhhh…things for….later. Some toys and stuff.”

Liz smiled and her cheeks went red, that made Chloe turned on. The way she was so shy in some ways and dominant in others was cute.

“Oh okay. Umm…have a seat I guess.” Liz directed her to a couch and they sat down in silence. It was awkward.

Chloe wasn't sure if she should start or how this was going to happen. Elizabeth was nervous and wanted Chloe to take the lead and do something to her already. The two sat in awkward silence until one of them started.

It was Elizabeth that initiated the contact; she put her hand on Chloe’s thigh. They looked into each other’s eyes and leaned in for a kiss. Liz closed her eyes first and Chloe just watched her with awe, Elizabeth was so beautiful that Chloe wanted to remember this moment for as long as she lived. Liz leaned in for a kiss that she both feared and anticipated every since their first sexual encounter. Her body felt like every part of it was electrified. She felt like she was burning with the passion of a wildfire.

Chloe closed her eyes and ran her fingers through Liz's hair to hold her close as to not let go of their desired kiss. Soft and sensual and first, followed by parted lips to allow the passage of searching tongues that twisted and turned inside the others mouth.

Elizabeth felt Chloe’s hand holding her head as they kissed, while her other hand began to explore her chest. She did the same with her hands. First, Elizabeth ran her fingers through Chloe's shoulder length, blonde hair and ran her fingers down her neck. She tasted as much as she felt the moan escape from Chloe, it was magical. The sexual stimulation that came from pleasing her partner was more satisfying than being pleased herself. Liz needed to caress every inch of Chloe's body; her hands ran across her open top and over each firm breast. Chloe's nipples were hard now. Now it was Liz that was moaning.

Chloe was squeezing Elizabeth's firm breasts that made her so jealous and horny at the same time. She ran her thumbs over her nipples just feel them harden at her touch. She drank in Liz's moans, they tasted sweet like honey.

The new lovers found themselves standing up together. Each had their hands traveling up and down the others body, kissing and touching all over. Elizabeth grabbed Chloe's ass while Chloe smacked Elizabeth's, which made Liz giggle into their passionate kissing.

Elizabeth's fingers slid Chloe's dress down and exposed her naked chest. Her perfect round and perky breasts with those pointy nipples made Liz so jealous. She never needed to wear a bra with such perfect breasts. Liz broke their kiss to stare at Chloe's half naked body.

Chloe blushed this time. She felt naked, not just physically, but emotionally. She never let another take control of her like this before. Elizabeth was quick to pull Chloe’s dress down to the floor, of course Chloe didn't wear any panties, Liz thought as she took in the perfect specimen that stood completely naked in front of her.

Chloe was completely naked now in front of Elizabeth. She felt Liz starting at her body and it made her feel self conscious. She felt ugly next to Liz's bigger breasts and curved body even though get dress was still on. She had to fix that; her hands slipped inside Liz's shoulders and slipped each arm free of the dress that slid down to the floor. Now it was Chloe’s turn to stare at what she thought as a perfect body. Her beautiful face and down her long and sexy neck. Further down her big and beautiful breasts with soft, pink hard nipples. Down lower across curvy hips with a pretty pussy between thick thighs.

They held each other's hands and stared into their eyes before they kissed with hands holding faces close, locked in a lovers embrace.

The door opened; the girls turned in shock, their eyes as wide open as Justin's mouth.

“What the fuck!” Justin exclaimed.

Chloe held her arms up and yelled, “ Surprise!”

Elizabeth giggled before talking, “I can explain, honey. You see, I wanted to do something extra special for your birthday and so I called Chloe to ask her opinion. I asked her about you two and it's okay and I asked her for a threesome and well….”

Justin didn't know what to think; all he knew was that his wife was naked and kissing his ex lover slash step sister who was also naked, it was a wet dream come true.

“And so you started without me.” Justin was already taking his shoes off as he tried to walk towards them to join in on the fun.

“No. Well yes, but…” Liz stammered.

Justin was ripping his shirt off and his jeans.

“Do you like your gift?” Chloe asked.

The bulge in his boxers spoke for him as he took those off as well to expose his answer.

Chloe jumped into his arms and wrapped her legs around his back and kissed him. “Happy birthday, lover. I so missed this.”

“Me too, babe. Me too.” Justin felt his cock between her already wet lips.

Elizabeth felt a bit hurt and left out from their exchange, so she decided to walk to them and kissed him too. “Happy birthday, honey.” She kissed his lips.
“Thank you, darling. Seriously, best gift ever.”

“Yes, Liz. Thank you.” Chloe wrapped her arms around Elizabeth's neck and kissed her with an open mouth.

Justin laid Chloe on her back on the long couch and felt the familiar lips part for him to enter her sacred place. Just like old times, except this time was along with his wife. He began to kiss her neck as she raked her nails down his back. He thrust into her as hard as he could, he wanted to fuck her like an animal, just like they used to. Elizabeth watched the two make love with reckless abandon, it made her heart sink. She felt lonely, it was like she didn't exist and they seemed to fit perfectly together. She thought for a moment that she should walk away and let him enjoy his gift from her. Apparently she wasn't going to be a part of it.

It was oddly beautiful watching them make love; Justin grunted as he seemed to be trying to pound her into submission. Chloe moaned and screamed with each powerful thrust. Her chest bouncing with the force made Elizabeth want to be her. Her legs wrapped on his back along with her nails looked so full of passion. It all made Liz feel sad and horny at the same time, this was supposed to be all of them together. What went wrong so quickly? Liz thought as she smiled at them serenely.

“Elizabeth, I need you.” Chloe gasped out between thrusts.

Elizabeth’s heart leapt with joy. She put her hand on Justin's back to kneel on the floor next to the tangled bodies. Justin felt his wife's gentle touch and almost forgot that she was there. It startled him back to reality, it wasn't just Chloe and him. He forgot how easy it was to get lost in her.

Liz brushed Chloe's hair back off her forehead, “I’m here, my love.” she smiled at Chloe, “Oh fuck!” Liz exclaimed as she felt two fingers bury themselves inside her body.

She was shocked; her eyes went wide as her body was in ecstasy. Chloe’s fingers were magical as they worked her g spot. Chloe used her other hand to bring Liz into a deep kiss, their tongues danced Ike before, it felt like just the two of them again. Chloe broke their bond and moaned into her ear. Liz held her face and remembered why she was moaning. It made her smile to see her new lover with such a glow.

“Thank you Elizabeth for this, I missed it so much.”

“I know, sweetie, I know.” Elizabeth smiled at her, “Now cum, let it out. Enjoy it all, you deserve it.” She kissed her gently before turning to her husband, “Make her cum baby, the way that only you can.” She kissed him too.

“I am trying as hard as I can.” Justin groaned as he relentlessly pounded into her.

Elizabeth watched her husband’s large cock go in and out of the small framed girl. It seemed like his cock should be in her abdomen. Liz felt a moment of pride knowing that he was hers.

Chloe’s fingers never stopped and Liz was so lost watching them that she didn’t notice fluid running down her thigh. She was so lost in lust that she didn’t realize that she was climaxing. She leaned into Chloe and moaned into her ear, “I am cumming for you, baby.”

“I know. I’m about to…fuck. I’m going to….” Chloe felt her body lock up. Her pussy clenched as she felt her first orgasm of the night, all while she made Elizabeth cum for her. It was ecstasy, complete euphoria. Her fingers inside Liz clenched against her g spot. Liz moaned out loud as she held Chloe’s face in her hands.

“Cum Chloe, cum for him and for me. Do it.” She commanded her. Then, she looked at Justin and said, “Cum inside her baby. Do it.”

“You want that?” He groaned.

Both women exclaimed, “Yes!” at the same time.

Chloe pulled out her fingers and Liz sucked on them. She tasted her sweet sex on them. Chloe then brought Liz in close with her arms wrapped on Elizabeth’s neck.

“I saw that look on your face earlier Elizabeth. Do you know why he’s going to cum inside me first?” Liz swallowed hard as she expected to hear the worst. “Cause he wants to fuck you longer. He married you, remember that.”

Chloe’s eyes rolled into the back of her head as she moaned and screamed from the pure pleasure. Justin was close, Elizabeth could tell when he was about to explode inside her as she watched her new lovers face. The two women held each other close.

“Cum, baby, cum.” Elizabeth said to Justin as much as to Chloe.

Chloe’s words made her feel special, she wanted her to enjoy her husband now. She heard him grunting as he thrust hard and slow. She knew he was cumming inside her, it made her feel incredible watching them both climax like this together. Both of her lovers, Elizabeth’s lovers. It was a sweet sound, their orgasms were musical to Elizabeth. She felt even more turned on than before, she thought she may enjoy watching them together as much as she would being with them.

Justin came hard and long; he held himself inside her as his sperm poured into her pussy, it felt like old times. He leaned in and Elizabeth moved so he could kiss his lover. Chloe held his head as they kissed, she felt lost in his love as the way they used to be.

Elizabeth watched Justin pump into Chloe a few more times to get it all out and smiled as this is what it looked like when he fucked her. She felt that pride again as she watched them with love, her two lovers together in passion. Justin kissed her neck like he did hers after sex, that drove her wild all the time. She saw that same look on Chloe’s face.

Chloe motioned Elizabeth over, Elizabeth leaned in close.

“He is so done for now.” Chloe said as she bit her lower lip, “Would you be a doll and eat me raw now?” She added with a devious grin. Chloe felt her domme side coming out. She felt the need to dominate Elizabeth in front of her husband.

“With his seed inside you?” Elizabeth asked, not that she was opposed to it.

Chloe just looked at Liz and Liz knew what she had to do. She felt compelled somehow, like it was a command that she had to obey. Chloe let her legs off of his back and gently pushed him away. As he kneeled in front of her, Liz looked at him and kissed him.

“Sit and enjoy the show.” She told Justin before she held his face as kissed him, “It’s my turn now.” She grinned ear to ear.

Justin sat down to rest on the long couch to watch these two go at it, it was wild to see his wife this way.

Elizabeth kneeled to enjoy the taste of their sex together. Her tongue went straight in and she could taste his semen, she drank it in as Chloe held her head in place. Liz looked up into her eyes and reached with her hands and played with her breasts, she pulled on them to hear Chloe moan. She kissed and licked and sucked on her pussy until all the jizz was swallowed, all the time Liz just wanted to please her. Chloe tasted perfect, like a sweet honey suckle. She knew then that she’s done this before and she did enjoy it as much as she did the fantasy of it all.

“Oh God yes, eat me raw baby.” Chloe moaned.

She felt Elizabeth knew what she was doing, like she’d done this before, maybe she did at the party and didn’t remember. Her body felt electric, Elizabeth was incredible. The way she kissed it and pulled on her nipples drove out moans like no other, either Liz was that good or maybe it was the fact that Justin was watching it happen. She kept looking at his smile with this cock in his hands, it turned her on more knowing he was watching them.

Elizabeth wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and grinned at Chloe, “How was it?” She asked.

“Wonderful. You’ve definitely done this before. How do you like it?”

“It feels amazing. You’re amazing, Chloe. Thank you for doing this with me for my first time. Well, first time I’ll remember.” It felt like it was just the two of them as she crawled on top of Chloe.

“It's my pleasure baby, really it is. That was intense. You eat pussy like a champ you sexy minx.”

“I'm glad you enjoyed it, my sexy kitten. Let me hear you purr for me.”

Elizabeth looked at Chloe as she sucked on her nipple, her hand was playing with the other, their chests pressed into one another.

Chloe ran her fingers through Liz's hair as she purred for her minx.

Elizabeth moved to the other nipple and said, “I love your tits, they’re so perky and pointy. And these hard nipples beg me to suck and nibble on them.”

She did just that.

“Fuck me, you sexy minx, this feels amazing.” She held her head to her breasts and wrapped a leg around one of Elizabeth's so their pussies would touch. Chloe moved her hips with Elizabeth’s and ran her nails down her back and back up again.

Elizabeth moaned and groaned, then she started to kiss up Chloe's neck. Elizabeth grinded her pussy against Chloe's as the two bodies melted into one.

“Fuck, Liz. That's the spot, I'm yours.”

“And I'm yours, my sex kitten.” Liz replied.

“And you're both mine now.” Justin chimed in as he forced himself into his wife from behind.

Chloe grinned as she saw it coming. She rather enjoyed the shocked looked on her minx's face. “Yes we are, sir.” Chloe said.

Elizabeth had nearly forgotten about her husband being there watching them. It must have made him super horny, she loved that thought. His thick cock ravaged her, he pulled on her hair to force her to sit up as he thrust into her hard and fast. She knew what Chloe said earlier was true, he really did love her.

“I belong to you both now.” Elizabeth added.

Chloe leaned forward and began to squeeze each of Elizabeth’s breasts in her hands and pulled on her nipples until she was screaming in pains of intense pleasure. Her mouth was as wide open as her eyes were. Chloe smiled and ran her tongue around her pink areola before sucking on it. Her words struck her heart, it felt good to be desired more for than just sex.

Elizabeth loved it all; the way her husband took what belonged to him along with her new kitten sucking on her breasts, felt more intense than she could possibly imagine it would be. Her body didn’t belong to her anymore, it was theirs for the taking.

Chloe rubbed Elizabeth's clit and listened to her moan and she stopped sucking on her breasts.

“Your tits are perfection; so big and round with perfect pretty pink nipples. I’m so jealous.” Chloe looked down to watch Justin's cock move in and out so quickly of his wife’s pussy, it was mesmerizing. “And what a perfect cock to go inside a perfect pussy.”

“It feels perfect too, as you already know.” Elizabeth groaned as her body was being ravaged. She could hear the slapping sounds of his body slamming against her ass that made the music of sexual rhythm.

“Lay down and let us both enjoy you, my sir.” Chloe said to Justin.

He did as instructed, “Elizabeth you ride his cock and I’ll ride his face.”

“Yes, ma’am.” Liz did as told.

Chloe got into position and Justin knew what to do. It had been too long since he's eaten Chloe, her taste was like candy. He moaned as Elizabeth rocked her hips on top.

The girls kissed and touched one another, it was a cacophony of sexual pleasures being fulfilled all at once.

Justin was in heaven; his two favorite girls at once was the best birthday gift ever.

Elizabeth was climaxing again as she kissed Chloe, she moaned into her mouth. Chloe was enjoying it all; between the kissing and Justin's tongue, she didn't know which was more enjoyable. Then she came too, Justin’s tongue was the answer.

Justin came with them both; Elizabeth felt her pussy being filled and it felt welcoming, his warm sticky fluids filling her made her smile. The couch was big enough for all of them to lay on top of Justin comfortably, one girl in each arm. What more could a guy possibly ask for?

“Chloe.” Liz said.

“Yes Elizabeth?”

“What did you bring in that bag of yours?”

“Honey, you will have to wait until we are recuperated later.”

“Holy fuck Chloe, are you serious?” Justin asked and Liz giggled.

“You know I am, my sir. You’re going to love it too, baby doll.” She added to Liz and pressed her index finger to Elizabeth’s nose with a devilish grin. Liz purred with anticipation.

And with that, we leave these star crossed lovers alone to lay in each other's arms to rest and dream of what will happen next.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 08:01:16 PM by JustinMays402 »

The following users thanked this post: Dexter07, OsmarMorningstar

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA