Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Getting Comfy with Kaley  (Read 6071 times)

TexSex

Getting Comfy with Kaley
« on: May 25, 2021, 07:14:53 AM »
I have been the photographer, assigned to capture all the intimate shots of the show the Big Bang Theory, for the last 5 years. I caught shots of the whole cast and crew. My favorite shoot happened when i caught the eye of a certain drop dead gorgeous blonde that went by the name Penny.  Kaley Cuoco came up to me and said, "Are you capturing my good side?"

"Honey, that is all you have is good side!" She laughed at that.

I have an idea for a shoot, if you're up for it."

"Sure. What do you have in mind?"

"Come to my trailer at the break and ill discuss it with you."

"I'm there." 

I had no idea what she meant. I had no idea what i was getting in to. I had no idea when i showed up to her trailer that she would be dressed in a flurry pink robe.

"I've been watching you. Your good," she said.

"Thank you. I do my best."

"I'm sure you know that stars can improve their status with pictures that s aren't really meant for kids." I was sure i knew what she meant but i wanted her to say it. "You know...nudes."  All of a sudden i got nervous!

"Ummm….yeah….i guess so." She just smiled.

"I want you to take some photos of me so i can control the quality. What do you say?" At the thought of that i was dumbfounded but i wasnt going to let her know that.

"Sure. I can do that. But we need to talk about payment." She smiled again.

"Oh, you will get paid. For every shot i use, ill let you fuck me until you cum."

"Ummmm, ok. But cum where?"

"Wherever you like. Just not in my pussy because i cant get pregnant."

"Deal! When do we start?" She tossed her robe aside and i could see she was wearing a white corset with black panties.. "How about now?" The instant bulge in my pants answered that question for her.

"Yeah.  Um...now works for me."  She giggled again.

"Well, where do you want me?"  I thought fora moment then an idea hit me.

"Let's start in the bathroom.  Like your getting ready for the show."

"Ooo.  I like it.  Come on."  She grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom.  I watched as most of her ass was on display as she walked in front of me.  My goodness she has a tight ass!

We made it to the bathroom and there was a large mirror in front of the double sink.  With a big smile she said," Alright where do you want me?"  On the counter with your panties down and your knees in the air...is what I thought. 

"How about looking in the mirror like you are putting on make up" is what I said.  She did as I suggested and I starting shooting.  Snap.  Snap.  She pulled her hair out of her face.  Snap.  She moved beautifully and naturally like she was really getting ready for the day.  Snap.  Snap.  Snap.  Then an idea hit me.

"Bend over the counter with your hands on the counter.  Thats it, now arch your back a little.  Perfect."  Snap.  "Now, turn ever so slightly and look at me."  The result was breathtaking!  This gorgeous woman with her succulent ass barely covered by her panties her tight body and her breasts tantalizingly close to popping out of her corset.  I almost came in my pants.  Snap.  Snap.  Snap.

"Can i see?"  I usually dont show my portraits until they are done but how do you say no to a half naked Kaley Cuoco?  "Ooooh.  Those are good!  You are making me look hot!"

"This is just the mirror.  You are smoking hot!"  She smiled.

"Ok then.  Time to step it up a notch.  Can you help me with this?"  She turned around and pointed to her corset.  Obediantly, i unbuttoned her corset and she held it steady to her chest.  I stepped back and she turned to face me.  I had her turn at a slight angle.  Snap.  She smiled seductively at the camera.  Snap.  She let the corset fall to the floor and I forgot why I was there.

"Umm, hello.  Pictures."  She laughed.  I couldnt help it.  I know I was staring but there isnt a hetero-sexual male in the world that wouldnt have been!  Her breasts were a solid C cup, perfectly shaped, completely tan, perfect areolas and pencil eraser nipples.  In a word….absolutely-fucking-perfect!  I gathered my composure and made sure to capture this moment.  Snap. 

Kaley is a good model.  She gave me lots of topless emotion poses and i caught them all.  Snap.  Snap.  Snap.  She turned back to the mirror and pulled her thongs over her hips.  Snap.  Over her tight little ass.  Snap.  Past her incredible thighs.  Snap.  And all the way to the floor.  Snap.  I loved the glimpse of pink pussy staring back at me.  Snap.  She turned around and I captured her insanely sexy full frontal.  Snap.  Snap.  Snap.

"Ok. I love your work…"

"I love your body."  She laughed.

"Its safe to say im going to use at least one of these shots.  Plus this is really getting me horny.  So why dont you put that camera down, get your clothes off and show me how much you love my body?"  I could not believe my ears.  I also knew that was not the kind of thing she was accustomed to saying twice sooo……

In a blur, the camera was down and my erection was out!  "Wow.  Apparently your lens isnt the only big thing around here!"  I wanted to say something funny but i found it hard to breath much less speak.  So i did my talking with my hands.

I reached out and placed my hands on the warm smooth curve of her hips.  I pulled her to me and relished in the feel of her body against mine.  Not only is she one of most beautiful women in the world but her body is tight and flawless.  I moved my hands up to caress her back.  She looked up at me and we kissed.  I felt her tongue reaching out for mine so I obliged.  She brought her hands to my waist and began caressing my body. 

My left hand glided over her back and waist while my right hand slid its way down to her ass as I felt that mound of pleasure and gave it a gentle squeeze.  She reached down between us and began strokng my cock.  Her hands were soft and very gentle.  I picked her up and carried her to the bed.  Placing her on its side, I knelt between her succulent thighs and we locked eyes as my mouth found her pussy lips.  At first touch she started moaning, "ohhhhh my fuuuu. Mmmmm!"  My tongue parted her lips and found her clit.  That really made her moan and squirm beneath me,  "Hoooooolllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy shitttttttttttttt!  That is good!"  I began a torrid tongue lashing on her nub and she literally screamed her pleasure.  It didnt take more than five minutes of this before she screamed out she was "cuuuuummmmmmiiiiiinnnnnng!"  Her tight thighs tightened around my head, she gabbed my head trying to make sure I would not stop.  There was no chance of stopping this!  I continued licking her until the convulsions of pleasure stopped and she said, "ok. Your turn now."

I had my own ideas about that, though.  I was so turned on, at this point, I needed to be inside this goddess!  "Oh, it is both of our turns now."  I turned her over so she was kneelng on the bed and her mouthwatering ass was raised into the air.  I nestled in behind that perfect peach and positioned my rock hard dick at her very wet and inviting pussy.  She reached back and grabbed my member and eased it into her slot.  When my head entered her we both moaned in pleasure.  The feeling of her hot, wet, tight channel enveloping my manhood was almost overwhelming.  I wanted to close my eyes with the exctasy but I didn't want to miss a minute of being with this gorgeous woman!

Inch by inch I slowly dissapeared into her and we both kept moaning in pleasure.  I saw her grab and squeeze the blanket as pleasure was coursing through her.  With gritted teeth she said, " ohh, thats right baby!  Fuck me!  Fuck me good!"  What a lady wants…..  Once I was completely impaled within her smoking hot body, i started moving in and out of her and picking up steam slowly ut surely.  Before long, I was poundimg myself onto her pussy and shaking her body with each thrust.  I glanced in the mirror and saw her beautiful breasts bouncimg with the penetrations.  I had to hold those perfect melons. 

I pulled out of her and flipped her over.  I slipped right back inside her pussy and put her ankles on my shoulders so she could feel the entire length of my dick going inside her.  As I started feverishly penetrating her again, I reached out and took hold of her bouncing boobs.  I cupped, squeezed them and played with her hard nipples.  "Oh wow...your gonna make me......cum….again…….ahhhhhh……..shhhhhiiiiittttttt!"  Her body tensed again, her back arched and she moaned loudly as her second orgasm rocked her beautiful ody.  It was too much for me to handle!

I felt my release coming so I pulled out of her and straddled her stomach.  She pushed her tits together as I shot stream after stream onto her golden globes.  It was my turn to moan as pleasure coursed through every pore in my body!

When we came to our senses, we showered together and got dressed.  We kissed one more time and I told her I would get the edited shots to her the next day.  She thanked me and said she couldn't wait to see me again.  I couldn't wait to see her either.  All of her!!!!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, diamond_luv, PJDavis20

Cadeauxxx

Re: Getting Comfy with Kaley
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2021, 01:54:46 AM »
Glad you see write another story, thanks for contributing here!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

diamond_luv

Re: Getting Comfy with Kaley
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2021, 08:43:16 AM »
Nice. Do you plan on continuing your other series with the lotto winner?

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA