Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Three Angels Have a Threesome  (Read 7462 times)

Blocboy VC

Three Angels Have a Threesome
« on: August 27, 2021, 12:08:25 AM »
Three Angels Have a Threesome

Disclaimer: None of this happen. Fantasy is legal.

Author Note: I’m not sure if this is my best work, I know that the sex is probably lacking in places. Sorry. Figured making Tyra constantly wanting and drinking alcohol would be a funny thing. I edited this a bit too, originally it was shorter and had less plot. I hope you enjoy, and see if you can spot my little reference to an episode of a  popular C-S-S-A series in here. I keep feeling like this isn’t good enough, but I hope at least a few people like it.

The Story.

This is the story of how singer songwriter Vanessa Carlton had a threesome with pop megastar Mariah and actress and model Tyra Banks.

Now how did this happen? Like how do these three even get to be in the same place at once? It all began when Mariah  invited both women to a party she was hosting.

You might also be asking, how did these three meet in the first place? Their paths don’t seem like they’d cross over much.

Well, Mariah had simply hit up and asked Vanessa to help her with some of her upcoming album with co-writing, a guest verse or two, and some piano work. This collaboration lead to a good friendship between the two.

Much the same thing happen with Tyra, only it was while filming an upcoming music video did Mariah want to work with her. They played the leads in the video, and just like with Vanessa, Mariah befriended her as well. Although Mariah had trouble keeping Tyra away from any liquor that was around.

It was the night of the party. Vanessa finally got to Mariah’s house, although couldn’t find her or Tyra inside, just a bunch of drunk and or high people enjoying themselves while listening to a lot of dance and hard hitting hip hop that was blaring through the many speakers that were set up.

After walking around and trying to avoid the annoying people there she met up with rapper and Mariah’s best friend Da Brat, who Mariah had told her to look for.

“Sorry I couldn’t get here sooner, some dude over there almost hit me with a beer bottle.”

“Don’t mention it. I’ll let Mimi know you’re here now and that everything’s going according to plan.”

“What do you mean according to plan? What’s going on here?”

“You’ll find out in do time. Enjoy yourself, see ya around.”

Da Brat sent a text to Mariah, while Vanessa walked away to try and find her, wondering what the two of them had cooking up that involved her.

Mariah was found with a somewhat drunk Tyra, and appeared to be following her into a closet.  The two of them quickly waved to Vanessa, giving a quick sign that they knew she was there. Tyra also tried to say a greeting to her, but it didn’t come out too clearly do to the amount she had drank.

Vanessa figured she’d catch up with them later, so she went to eat some snacks that were laid out on a large snack table for a bit.

She decided to go back near the closet, but what she saw took her by surprise. The first surprise was that it looked like the two women hadn’t moved an inch, but the second was…

Mariah and Tyra were kissing, tongues included. One of Mariah’s hands was grabbing one of Tyra’s tits. And Tyra herself was just as into it if what she was doing was any indication. Both of her hands were busy. One was threaded through Mariah’s hair, holding her head to her, maintaining their tongue duel. Her other hand was lightly squeezing Mariah’s ass.

It was one of the hottest things Vanessa had ever seen and it made her quite wet.

Vanessa was openly bisexual, but this really threw her off since Mariah, a woman she had always thought to be straight was involved. She had no idea about Tyra’s sexual preferences, but assumed they were mostly the same as Mariah.

After nearly five minutes of making out, Mariah pulled back and said in a voice dripping with lust, "Let's take this upstairs."

“Could you bring like five bottles of that good shit with ya too? I need more.”

“I’ll grab one, don’t want you losing your dinner all over my room, cause we’ll be having some much better dinner anyway once she shows up.”

Vanessa quickly darted away from the closet. She stood near the sink, making a point of not looking behind her, in case Mariah or Tyra found her. She also wondered who the “she” they were talking about was, but didn’t pay it much mind. Again she heard that chipper Grammy winning voice, "Hey Vanessa!"

She saw Mariah’s amazing legs just as her and Tyra went through the kitchen entrance nearest the stairs which lead to the bedrooms. She also saw Mariah quickly whip out her phone and send a quick text as she was walking.

She waited for a few seconds then headed up. She glimpsed the two disappear into a room at the end of the hall, a room which she assumed to belong to Mariah.

In order to not be spotted, she decided to head outside, and managed to see one of those pine trees at the far corner of the house, right next to the window of Mariah’s room.

She got herself decently comfortable in the tree. She found to her delight that the curtains were open. She found that it was the right room, but as soon as she saw what was happening in there, she nearly fell out of the tree in shock.

Tyra was lying back on the bed, her jeans and underwear on the floor. She still wore her t-shirt. Between her legs was a sight Vanessa never imagined.

Mariah had her face buried in Tyra’s very much wet pussy. From Vanessa’s angle, she could easily see her tongue as she applied it to the model’s sex. Mariah was licking and sucking at that red, aroused flesh like a mad woman. And Vanessa had to admit, even better than she herself did with any woman in the past.

She then realized the window was open slightly when she heard Tyra’s low moan. Then the actress was muttering.

"Yeah, Mariah. Lick my pussy, baby! Just like that, you nasty girl! You are the best pussy eater I’ve ever been with. That mouth isn’t just good for singing.”

The scene in there was getting Vanessa even more wet. A half-naked woman being eaten out by a fully clothed woman who was one of Vanessa’s own celebrity crushes.   Something about the clothing situation was, for the moment, hotter than if they were both stark naked.

Add the fact that the chick doing the other chick was considered straight and pretty non-sexual with her public image for the most part. Vanessa had always thought Mariah looked so pure and tame. But there was a nasty streak in her. And it actually made her even sexier than she could’ve thought possible.

She thankfully managed to settle herself on a tree branch and tried just to wipe her sweaty palms on her clothes. Without realizing it, she was rubbing her own crotch. It felt good but not as good as her fingers on her bare skin.

But that was out of the question. No way could she get her tight jeans open enough to slide even just one of her hands inside from her perch without falling off.

So, she did the next best thing, rubbing herself through her jeans as she watched Mariah continue to go down on Tyra. Before long, Vanessa’s jeans were soaked through, but she was still on edge.

After a long time, and at least two climaxes and swigs from a bottle of who knows what for Tyra, Mariah sat back on her heels. Her face was glistening from the supermodel’s secretions and she slowly licked her lips, staring at the other woman.

Taking a deep, shuddering breath, Tyra slowly sat up, leaned over to kiss Mariah, and said, "I guess you deserve a reward for that awesome tongue lashing!"

Even if she wanted to join them, Vanessa never had sex at someone else's house – party or not, even if her husband was there. Well, except when her and him were exceptionally Horney, and banged a man and his girlfriend when they were a little too drunk.

But something about those two… she found it was the hottest thing she’d ever seen, especially Tyra licking Mariah’s face.

Soon, the two of them were kissing again. It was even hotter than last time. They were tonsil-tickling like no one else Vanessa had ever seen. Although she had to admit that Mariah mentioning the heavy taste of alcohol on Tyra’s lips was kind of a mood killer.

Tyra had her back to the window and Vanessa saw Mariah’s left hand holding Tyra’s naked ass, her fingers in the cleft between the model’s cheeks. One finger seemed to be moving. Vanessa was sure Mariah Carey of all people  was poking Tyra Banks’ asshole.

They broke apart for air and Tyra said, "Your turn."

She pushed Mariah onto the bed and pulled her shorts off.
Vanessa was starting to imagine herself laying on the bed as Mariah tongued her and Tyra. And her with her own head between the We Belong Together singer’s soft, slender thighs while Tyra sucked on her tits.

All this time, she was watching as Tyra began to eat out Mariah. Tyra was a beautiful woman, and Vanessa was shocked she never realised it sooner.

The singer songwriter’s fingers were getting wet and her jeans were soaked by now. It was uncomfortable. But a good kind of uncomfortable.

Her husband wouldn't be able to help with this tonight. A man would not suit her …needs tonight. Unfortunately, the only woman she wanted to help her was writhing on the bed as a supermodel was eating her out like a pro.

Mariah screamed out a sound that sounded like a note she would hit while singing, and went limp for a moment. Tyra crawled up and Vanessa could see Mariah smeared around her mouth even as she leaned over and kissed the popstar.

She turned around above Mariah until they were facing each other's pussies. They were going to go at it again. Simultaneously. This was better than any fantasy Vanessa could think up on her own.

Then came the shocker. Tyra asked a question Vanessa would dread, "You think Vanessa’s still watching us?"

"I know she is."

"Good. She is so fucking hot! Think she'll finally crawl through that window and join us?"

"I hope so. Between you and me, I snapped photos of her writing and playing the piano. She’s so sexy when she’s all focused on her work."

Vanessa didn’t know what to do, should she run and pretend like she never saw anything? Or go in and join the two gorgeous women.

Tyra seemed to answer for her, as she approached the window, and managed to find where Vanessa was hiding.

“Don’t worry girl, we don’t bite. Well Mariah can if you want her to.”

Vanessa then stepped into the room, and was practically attacked by Mariah while Tyra of course took another drink.

“You’ve got no fucking idea how long I’ve wanted to fuck you,!”

Tyra then joined in, stripping off Vanessa’s top and bra, while Mariah removed her jeans and underwear.

“Much better.”

The two other women then got to fucking Vanessa, Mariah using her skilled tongue on her pussy while Tyra went for her lips and tits.

“Oh fuck you’re so good at eating pussy, Mariah! God! Don’t stop either, Tyra, suck my tits!”

The two kept doing what Vanessa asked, until she came right into Mariah’s mouth. Mariah then shared Vanessa’s juices with Tyra and Vanessa herself.

“Damb, you taste so good, Vanessa.”

“I never even realised it myself.”

“I just wish we had another black girl here, that way we could make a position they call the Orio. Doesn’t work with two white girls though.”

“Shut up and let me eat some chocolate.”

Vanessa then shut Tyra up by licking her clit, which caused the model to buck her hips wildly. Mariah, not wanting to be left out, decided to lick Vanessa again.

Eventually Vanessa returned the favor to Mariah, while Tyra got behind Vanessa and worked on her ass.

After about forty minutes and multiple positions including Tyra’s legs having about twelve bite marks from Vanessa, all three were finally too tired to go on, so Vanessa and Tyra decided to stay at Mariah’s place for the night.

Mariah got the party ended quickly and got all the other guests out, and Vanessa let her husband know where she was and made the excuse that she had a bit too much to drink.

The next morning, the three woke up, stiff and a little hung over.

“Oh my god we have to do that again.”

“You said it, girl. Now let me get your number. Mariah over here wouldn’t give it to me no matter how many times I asked for it.”

“All part of my plan, Tyra.”

“Wait, was this the plan Da Brat was talking about?”

“Yep. I had her pretty much act as my security too, I made sure her and a few of my other tough friends stood nearby to make sure no one came in while we fucked.”

“But why couldn’t you just find me yourself, why did you have me find her and then have her tell you I was here?”

“Because Ms. Too many drinks here wouldn’t let me. If it was up to her, we would’ve fucked as soon as the party started. I had to make sure she held off until you were here, and I knew that I had to get someone to let me know when that was so we could set the whole plan in motion.”

“Hey! I don’t drink too much! I can handle my liquor just fine!”

Tyra, easily the most hungover tried to defend herself, but it was clear that the other two weren’t buying it.

Mariah grabbed both Vanessa and Tyra’s phones, and put their phone numbers into them, knowing that some day, they’d do this again. She then pulled out her own phone before sending her best friend one simple text.

“Mission Complete!”

The End

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, extreme1, diamond_luv, Nikko, flawed_existence, Cheogh

flawed_existence

Re: Three Angels Have a Threesome
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2021, 03:14:08 PM »
Mariah is a legend, it's cool to see someone write about her.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Blocboy VC

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2021, 03:27:53 PM »
I have another Mariah Carey story planned, also featuring Mariah The Scientest as well as the lucky guy they pull into their sexcapade. Yes, the title will use both Mariah's names in a funny name.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2021, 04:55:16 PM »
Pretty good stuff! I appreciate you posting on here more.

I love Mariah too and I think you just added two lovely ladies into the site for the first time. Congrats!  :Y:
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

extreme1

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2021, 05:33:48 PM »
That was a heck of a story, thanks for positing it!

diamond_luv

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2021, 02:31:16 AM »
That was a fun ride and now I have a new name to add to the indexes - Vanessa Carlton.

Blocboy VC

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2021, 12:47:04 PM »
I just hope I tagged everything right, if a mod needs to change anything and is able to do that feel free to do so.
I really tried to make everyone's personality different, I really didn't want them to be just cut outs, that one post somewhere on here made me think about that and made me go back and edit the story. Now I've got some personalities for some of the celebs that I'm gonna use, the next story I'm already working on will probably be the first of it's kind in terms of who's featured, things are gonna get weird. Mariah Carey has another threesome with a couple more women, but these two are pretty strange.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA