Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Golf With Britney Spears  (Read 102871 times)

Old_CSSA_Archive

Golf With Britney Spears
« on: October 13, 2021, 07:14:00 AM »
Golf with Britney Spears by Johan Nilsson
Celeb(s) – Britney Spears
Codes – MF, Oral
Originally posted on August 25, 2002 at CSSA

Disclaimer: The story is completely fictional and is in no way correct, it does not reflect the sexual orientation of any of the celebrities mentioned in the story.

I had gone up early that morning since I thought I’d take up on a friends offer to play golf at an exclusive golf and country club where he was working as a golf pro. I am not that wealthy but I love golf and I wouldn’t miss the chance to play this court. My friend said he could sneak me out on the course if I got there before 6:am. When I got there were only one other person there, it looked like a young woman, practising her bunker shots. I had plenty of time so I decided on practising my drives. I know most games are won around the green but I think the long driving part of the game is what makes it interesting. I hit a few balls and went to see my friend. He had to be there early every morning just in case any of the club members would decide to show up, only a few of them were early starters though. He gave me a short introduction in how to play the course by showing me where to place my drives on every hole and what to watch out for in terms of bunkers or water. I got down to the first tee and was ready to tee off when I heard a voice. “Excuse me could I join you? There is no one else here to play with and it’s so dull to play alone.” I got a little bit afraid since I was not a member of this club but on the other hand I knew the golf pro and he said it would be okay. “Sure” I said. But I am warning you I am not the best player in the world. “Oh that’s okay” she replied I haven’t played much myself. “My name is Johan,” I said. Trying to see what my golf partner looked like, it was hard since she was wearing a pair of sunglasses and a hat that covered most of her forehead. “I’m Britney,” she said.

“Nice to meet you Britney.” is said and shook her hand.

I teed off and waited for her to hit her shot. She seemed quite tense when she took her stance and it
resulted in what one might call a less than perfect shot. The rest of her shots were not that good either.
After we finished the first hole she looked at me and said “I’m sorry I’m not better at this I haven’t
been able to find my game lately but I hope it’s still ok if I join you for the round.”

“Why of course. Besides you are no that bad.” That was somewhat true since her problem seemed to be that she was only too eager. “Sure there are a few things you can practice on the practice field but I wont mention them now since it is my true belief that one cannot change a swing during a golf round.” She sighed a bit and asked “So you mean I will play this lousily throughout the whole round?” “Nope that is not what I said”

“You just have to change the way you think.” I explained to her my golf philosophy and how I saw the mental side of golf. The next hole actually went a bit better. And she begun to open up a bit more. We talked mainly about golf and the weather normal nonsense polite talking.

“Maybe it is time for me to reveal who I really am now. ” she said taking of her sunglasses. Before me was the pretty face of a teenage girl who the world loved and adored as Britney Spears. She wore almost no makeup; her hair was in a simple ponytail and with the morning sun sparkling in her eyes she was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. “Oh myà” I said. I regained composure after a short while; or at least I hope so. I know how silly I’d be if I tried to talk right then so I focused on the golf. We both played a whole hole before anyone of us said anything again. “Well I understand why you disguise yourself considering both the press and my own reaction.” I said and smiled lightly towards her. She returned the smile and I felt my knees weaken slightly. “Well your reaction is not the worst one I have seen believe me.” “I can believe that.” I said. I laughed slightly

“If the press finds out about this golf round I’d have my fifteen minutes of fame” I said and made a dramatic shudder. “That should not be a problem since the press is too lazy to get up this early in the morning. I have even managed to go jogging early in the morning without the press snooping around in the bushes. They seem to have the idea that all scandals happen at night.”

We played on and the game improved only slightly for her. “This is frustrating is there nothing more I can do to improve my game” “just relax think easy thoughts think of the times that you are as relaxed as can be. One cannot play golf whilst frustrated or thinking of other things. The only other thing I can think of is your grip is slightly off centre that would explain your tendency to hook your long shots. Here let me show you,” I said and touched her slender hands for the second time in my life. I corrected her grip and she shot a perfect shot right in the middle of the fairway. She was so thrilled that she gave me a quick spontaneous hug. I was extremely happy that it wasn’t longer or she would have felt my rising excitement, I could of course have claimed that it was a golf ball in my pocket.

“You seem to know what you are talking about, when it comes to golf”

“Well I’d hate to brag but I have played golf since I was about seven” with that said I haven’t played that actively in the later years. We played on for a couple more holes when she suddenly asked, “do you have anyone special?”

“Nope I am single and have been since I went here to work,” I answered.

“So you are not from the US?”

“No I am a Swede,” I said.

We finished putting and stared going towards the next hole when she suddenly said, “perhaps we could
make the game more interesting by making a bet.”

“Sure,” I said “but I don’t have much money so I can’t bet that much”

“That’s alright you could do me a service like cleaning my clubs or caddy for me on the next hole if
you loose.”

“Fair enough,” I said, “but you have to do the same I can’t let you get away with money. Caddying?”

“Deal,” she said. Piece of cake I thought boy was I mistaken. She was very good at disturbing me when I was a bout to shoot; with little things like making small noises or rummaging through her bag. She even bent down to pick up her peg not by bending in her knees but her waist with her nice but almost in my face. I lost so I had to caddy for her. She showed she could be a royal pain in the butt ordering me about and waiting on her like a butler. Fortunately I managed to tie the hole so I didn’t have to do it on the next hole as well.

Before I made my shot on the following hole I asked if we could increase the wager by a little margin.

“Sure what do you have in mind,” she asked.

“I would like a kiss,” I said. She looked a bit stunned but agreed with a smile. Now it was my turn to bend the rules a bit. I stressed her at every shot, walking away or slammed my clubs in the bag as soon as she hit the ball. I won the hole by sinking a wedge from 14 meters.

She started to protest but I reminded her that a deal is a deal and that she is as bad as I am when it comes to bending the rules. We looked around to see that there was no one else in sight and I got my first kiss from her soft lips, the kiss was somewhat short according to me but I didn’t press the issue.

We decided on a new bet, the looser would cook a meal for the winner. That was not really a bet I would mind if I lost. The cheating continued with slight touches, which distracted me a lot. The kiss I won earlier didn’t help either.

I lost the hole by a large margin I lost the ball in a small pond adjacent to the green and her ball was within a meter from the hole so I gave up the hole. She smiled evilly and asked if she could have the menu and wine list. “We haven’t played for the wine or dessert yet. We can play for the wine on the next hole,” is said.

“Okay she said but if I win I will expect a masterpiece in the kitchen.”

“Trust me,” I said.

“I don’t know my mother always said never to trust a man with such a bulge in his pants.”

“I’m sorry,” I said blushing like a stoplight, “but to be honest you'd have to be gay or eunuch to avoid it with you around.”

“I think that was her point,” she said smiling broadly.

We played the next hole and I actually won it. That was a weight off my chest, that dinner wouldn’t sink my economy totally. “Fine ill bring the wine. Play for dessert then?” she said. I nodded and tried not to think of what I would like to have for dessert, images of a naked Britney Spears on the table kept popping up in my head. I played the hole like I had never seen a golf ball before in my life, dessert was on me. “You seem distracted by something,” she said as we were walking towards the next hole.

“I am only a bit unfocused,” I said. She walked up close to me and said, “I cant imagine why”, and kissed me. I was to shocked to respond at first but I soon managed to get a grip on myself and started to kiss her like I have never kissed anyone else in my entire life. Her tongue played with mine and her soft lips caressed mine like a soft cushion. I pulled her close to my body and her hands caressed my face. Our lips parted and she smiled and said, “I needed that. My tension has been building since we kissed the first time. Now what do we have here,” she said gently stroking the bulge in my trousers.

“It seems that I have created more tension in you. This we have to do something about.” With that she kneeled in front of me and unzipped my pants. My vision was already then beginning to get blurry. She released my cock from its prison and held it in one of her hands. She started stroking it slowly with an extra twist at the top. She moved her hands a little bit faster and lowered her head over my aching cock. Her lips parted around my head and she started wetting my cock with her saliva. I felt the precum ooze out through my cock. She noticed it and licked it up and distributed it over my whole cock with her tongue. Now she started to take as much as she could take of my cock in her mouth. The precum helped as I felt my cock slide slowly all the way in her mouth down her throat. She let my cock all the way out again and kissed my now purple cock. Tell me when you are about to come she said and engulfed my cock once again. It slid down her throat a little easier now and while the cock was already down her throat she rotated her head slightly. I could feel my cock rubbing against the back of her throat. She increased the tempo of her deepthroating slightly and I felt I couldn’t hold back anymore. “I’m gonna come,” I said. With that she withdrew her head and stood up behind me jerking me off. I came like I have never come before. I shot my load several meters; it must have been a world record. She kissed me and asked, “will you be able to finish the game now?” I kissed her back and said sure. I actually birdied the following holes.

When we got closer to the clubhouse she put her sunglasses back on. “You can trust me,” I said.

“I know,” she said, “for some reason I feel I can trust you. It could be the fact that you didn’t try to take advantage of me when I took care of your predicament, most men would.”

“It pays in the long run to keep once word,” I replied, “I will cook you that dinner and I expect you to be there to eat it.”

“Wouldn’t miss it for the world. I can’t promise you when though since my schedule is heavily booked.” With that my heart fell like a stone. How likely was it that I would get a superstar, and a beautiful one at that, for dinner?

“Could I have your address and phone number so I can contact you?”

“Sure,” I said and gave her my business card with my home address on the backside.

“So you work for the UN,” she said.

“Yes I am a technical advisor for the UNESCO.”

“It doesn’t pay that well does it?”

I replied with the truth, “No, I get by but I am not getting rich.”

“So how come you can play at such an exclusive club as this? Even I find the membership fee a bit high,” she asked looking at me.

“Err actually I am not a member. I have known the golf pro here since I was seven and he knows how much I love this game so he said he could let me play here if no one else was here.”

“He didn’t expect me to be here then,” she said with a smile, “don’t worry your little secret is safe with me.”

“Thanks,” I said, “if you ever need anyone to play with don’t hesitate to call me.”

“I’ll keep that in mind,” she said.

When we got closer to the clubhouse my friend was waiting for me. He dashed towards us and started to talk several meters away, “I’m so sorry miss. I can explain. He is a friend of mine.” He actually stumbled over his words. I can understand why he was a bit nervous he hadn’t been at the club for long and some members have very strict opinions about non-members playing at their club. Britney put on her best performance when she said “I will have to talk with the secretary about this.” My friend went white in his face. “Only kidding she said. I must actually thank you, I got a golf lesson and someone nice to play with.” With that he looked at me and when he saw me smiling he started to relax.

“Actually if Johan ever wants to play again you can say I said it was okay.” “Why thank you miss?” my friend said. She leaned forward and whispered in his ear. It was the poor man’s second shock today. “Oh my,” he said.

“Is that a common Swedish expression or?” she asked. I couldn’t hold back a small laugh.

“No,” I said, “perhaps it’s more of a meeting with Britney Spears when you least expect expression.”

“Nope,” she replied, “I have seen them all from hysterical screaming to the howling, even from fellow celebrities. But this moderate reaction and with the exact same words as well it must be more than a coincidence.”

“I suppose that Swedes are generally moderate in their reactions,” I said, “And the fact that we grew up together could explain that we chose the exact same words.”

“Wait a minute,” my friend said, “Does anyone know you are here Miss Spears?”

“Not many. Why do you ask?” she replied.

“The press started arriving here five minutes ago and they are all over the parking lot. I thought it was best if I brought Johan in out of sight. That is actually why I came here. They have kept themselves in the parking lot but it took some persuasion from our secretary.”

“They will start crawling in the woods any minute now,” Britney said with a frown.

“The press would have a field day if they knew we played this round,” I said.

“We can always make it look like I have given you a golf lesson all morning.” My friend suggested.

“They will probably try to verify it,” she said.

“I can call my assistant to add you in my calendar. That should take care of it. I haven’t had any other lessons this morning anyway.”

“Sounds like an excellent idea. Take my clubs and I will try to sneak back to the clubhouse unnoticed,” I said pointing in a direction that showed my planned detour. I took off with only a wave goodbye though my heart ached I had to leave them, it was too risky to remain with the press lurking in the bushes.

I got back to the clubhouse before the innocent looking couple entered the 18:th tee. The commotion was huge; there was a large group of eager sensation journalists waiting in the parking lot supervised by a group of security personnel that belonged to the club. I sneaked into the shop and talked a little to my friend’s assistant who was a very nice old man who worked here only to be able to play this course from time to time. We talked a little and I made sure that my friend’s calendar was in order. I looked out on the 18:th green where they were holing out. Britney gave my friend a quick friendly hug and went straight to her car. I actually felt a little sting of jealousy. The club security guards had to pave the way through the inquisitive journalist horde. I saw a glimpse of her where I thought she saw me but I couldn’t be sure. After Britney had left the reporters attacked my friend and he made some form of statement. This seemed to cool down the worst hysteria among the press but there was actually one journalist that strolled towards the shop. My friend’s assistant noted this as well and said, “lets complete the show,” and placed the calendar casually on the counter. The journalist came into the shop and looked at some clubs before he came up to the counter and asked if there were any free lessons this afternoon casually looking at the calendar on the desk and suddenly lost interest in any golf lessons.

When my friend arrived at the shop we told him about the incident with the journalist and he agreed with our assumption that there would not be much in the press the day after. I asked if the hug was really necessary.

“Yeah I asked if I could get a little free publicity and she agreed,” he replied and suddenly looked at me. “Oh myà you have that look.”

“What look?” I asked, knowing all to well what he meant.

“Johan I’m so sorry for you. The best thing you can do is to forget her. She’s out of our league it can’t work.”

“Don’t think I don’t know that,” I replied. But in my mind I couldn’t let her go. My hope was in the dinner that she promised to attend.

Several months later I hadn’t heard from her and my job was finished with UNESCO and I had moved back to Sweden. I was trying my best to forget her but she was everywhere. I felt like Hugh Grant in Notting Hill when he tried to forget his movie star but her images were everywhere. It felt like whenever I turned the TV on she was there either on the news or in a music video. I actually tried to contact her through her official channels but to no avail, I suppose she gets a lot of whacko letters that way so they are probably sorting her fan mail hard before she reads it, if she ever does. I got a mail from my friend in the US; it seems the fact that he was the golf instructor of Britney Spears increased his popularity especially among celebrities. He was also on a good foot with the club secretary since Britney had sent a letter to the secretary thanking the club, and especially the pro, in helping her with the press.

The next thing I saw about Britney was on the headlines of the scandal press it seemed like she and her boyfriend had split. The press was speculating wildly about which celebrity would put their claws in Britney and why they split.

My hopes went up a little bit but sank like a stone when I flipped through the pages and saw what was assumed to be my competition, previous boyfriends and eligible bachelors of the celebrity society. There was even an image of a man that was assumed to be her current boyfriend.

Depressed and blue I went for a long walk when I got back to my house the answering machine was blinking, hopeful I pressed the play button. It was only my father he asked me to call him immediately. It seems there was a man that had asked for my address over the phone but he had refused to say who he was. He spoke Swedish so it couldn’t have been anyone from my job in the US. It could of course be one of my old classmates who only knew my parent’s address. Well only time will tell I thought.

I tried to sleep but it was not possible. So I got up and sat down in front of the computer. Just started to read my mail when I noticed a car in my driveway. The driver door had opened and the lights in the car went on. The figure of a man started to walk towards my front door and I hurried to get some clothes on. There was a light knock on the door. When I opened the door there was a man standing there in his late thirties.
“Yes,” I said.

“Hi, are you by any chance Johan Nilsson,” the man asked.

“Yes I am, ” I answered.

“I have come here to talk with you about a young lady called Britney Spears.”

With that I suddenly grew a little bit afraid. “What about her,” I said carefully.

“You met her at a golf course in the US right?”

“Look here Mr I will not say anything until you tell me what this is about.”

“Lets just say that she is very dear to me and she is in need of a little help right now.

“And just who are you?”

“My artist name is Max Martin”

Dang I thought I recognised him somehow. “Yes I recognise you now. If I remember correctly she lists you as one of her friends, at least the press claims that.”

“Well that is true at least. I suppose you have read in the press about her break-up.”

“Yeah but id didn’t seem like a too ugly one did it?”

“That is only because the press hasn’t found out about the real reason for the break-up”

“And what was that if I may ask?”

“It is actually a well kept secret that their relationship was purely for show. Her boyfriend is actually gay. That could have worked out fine; but his latest lover decided to make some money for himself. He videotaped one passionate night with Britney’s boyfriend and has now sold the movie, apparently it is very explicit. And the worst part of it is that Britney is seen on the video saying goodnight to the to lovers before the show started.”

“Oh myà The press will kill her if they ever get a hold of her.”

“Indeed.”

“What can I do I asked”

“Take care of her for me. I am known as Britney’s friend so she can’t stay with me.”

“You mean living here with me.” My heart almost stopped.

“Yes I know it might sound like a long shot but She trusts you even though you haven’t known her that long. Besides the press should not even have any knowledge of you at all.”

I have known her for less than a golf round to be exact I thought. “Of course I will help her. If for nothing else to help another human being.”

“Fine how do we arrange this then? I would like to be able to contact you without anyone finding out. I am a bit paranoid about using normal ways of communication. By the way can I come in”

“Of course where are my manners, please.” with that we both stepped into my house. “The communication should present no problem at all I have a anonymous mail address which we could use. With that and a little encryption program I have written things should be pretty safe for anyone but a real hacker or a government.”

“Ok so how do I use it?”

“I’ll print out a page of what you need to know. My program is simple to install I suppose you use a PC.”

“Yes but I am no computer wizard”

“That is ok just download and install the program. It should be able to read your current mail configuration. Then just use it whenever you want to mail me. The email address is here,” I said and handed him the printout.

“It seems easy enough”

“If you tell us so I have another place where we can hide but I’d rather not, it is a bit cumbersome to get there and doesn’t have that many modern facilities in terms of electricity or running water.”

“No I don’t think it will come to that.”

“How do we get her here safely then?”

He didn’t have time to answer before there was a knock on the door. There she was the girl of my dreams, she had cried that much was apparent.

“I will pay you if that is what is required,” she said with a tear in her eye.

“No No No,” the man who calls himself Max said, “he agreed to help you from the beginning we are just discussing how to keep in touch.”

“Thank god,” she said and fell sobbing in the arms of Max.

Silly as it may sound I felt a sting of jealousy in my heart.

“Maybe I’ll make us some tea or coffee,” I said.

“Coffee for me please,” Max said.

“Do you have anything stronger I feel I need it”, Britney said.

“It’s not a good idea to start drinking because you are upset!” Max said.

“I have to agree with Max,” I said.

She started crying again and Max nodded in my direction. I went into the kitchen and put the Coffee on. I went through my bar but I only found a bottle of Cognac and a fairly good one at that, a Grinstedts Millennium. Never mind I thought and poured a respectable amount in a glass. When I brought it to Britney she swallowed the content of the glass in two gulps. I have never seen anyone drinking Cognac that way, correction I knew a Chinese guy at UNESCO and he used to drink Cognac that way but he usually got extremely drunk.

“That was strong,” she said.

“Truly and I don’t think you’ll get another glass in the nearest future. It goes straight to your head and I think one glass is enough for anyone the way you drank it.”

“Don’t come here telling me how much to drink or not” She took one step towards me and fell into my arms.

“I think you’d better sit down,” I said.

She looked up at me and said, “Perhaps you are right.”

We sat down at the table Max looked at her and then at me.

“I’m sorry,” Britney said to Max, “I’m keeping you from your wife.”

“It’s ok she knows what’s going on and besides I need that coffee if I am to be able to drive home.”

Silly me I forgot about the coffee. “Perhaps I’d better pour you a cup as well Britney.”

She just nodded. It seemed that she was getting very tired, Cognac could have that effect on some people. I poured us three cups and we had our coffee in silence. Britney had to use lots of milk to be able to drink any coffee at all; I forgot how watered the normal American coffee is. I looked at Max and he nodded me in the direction off the hallway.

“Will you take care of her now I have to get back to my wife”

“No problem,” I said, “does she have any luggage?”

“Only one bag I’m not sure how she’ll cope with that.”

“Don’t worry I’ll think of something.”

He carried her bag into the house. Now minor snoring was heard in the kitchen.

“I’ll manage,” I said, “You just go home. I suppose you have a long drive ahead of you.”

“Yeah you kind of live in the middle of the forest.”

I smiled and said, “I know, I prefer it that way.”

Max pulled his car off the driveway and when his headlights had vanished beyond the edge of the forest I looked around to see if I saw anything unusual. The forest was completely quiet except for some animals. I went back inside and found Britney sleeping with her beautiful face lying on the table. I carried her onto my bedroom and placed her on the bed. I took off most of her clothes but left the T- shirt and her panties on. I decided to sleep on the sofa since she snored, my bed was actually big enough for two. I had almost fallen asleep when I remembered something and went to my computer. A few minutes later I went to bed and fell asleep instantaneously.

When Britney woke up she was tied at her hands and feet and she didn’t recognise the bed at all. She heard a man humming a little song. The man entered the room he had a big knife he said to her, “lets see how much fun we can get out of this one.” She tried to break free but there was a big weight on her chest and she couldn’t move. She screamed all she could.

I was awakened by a horrified scream coming from the bedroom. I rushed in only to find Britney sitting there cold sweating all over. She looked terrified.

“What happened,” I asked.

“Just hold me,” she sobbed.

I held her gently in my arms. Trying to comfort her I gently stroke her hair and back. I could not for my life understand why she was so frightened. I understood that the press could make your life a living hell. But this was something more. I was beginning to suspect that she hadn’t told me everything. She looked up at me and said, “will you sleep with me? I need it.”

I kissed her gently as a reply. Starting with her lips moving on to her eyes, kissing her tears away. She slowly started to respond to my kisses. I undressed her carefully revealing her beautiful body. I kissed her neck and moved down running my tongue around her nipples in circular motions. I held her breasts gently in my hands kissing them in turn. I moved my hands down on her stomach gently massaging her stomach moving down to her hips. She was now flat on her back with me sitting on her side massaging her thighs. I removed her underwear and heard her moan a bit. I let my hand slide from her stomach down over her waiting and soon eager sex. My fingers split slightly above her clitoris and massaged the sides of her now wet hole. My fingers massaged the hidden parts of the clitoris from the end of the legs in circular motions upward towards the top of her clitoris. I let my finger stroke gently on the clitoris ridge without touching the sensitive top. Then I let two fingers go down and parted her inner labia slightly wetting my finger on her juices. I let my fingers slide up between her wet lips to her eagerly waiting clitoris. My first contact with the tip of her clitoris resulted in a large moan and an involuntary movement of her pelvis. Trying to rub her clitoris on my finger but I backed off and circled her hole once again wetting my fingers once more. Now my touch of her clitoris was more direct. I rubbed the sensitive top with gentle circular motions. She responded with moving her pelvis in a counter-motion. I let my index finger run down to her juicy pussy. I entered her with my finger and withdrew with my finger so that it slid along her clitoris all the way out of her juicy pussy. This way I both massaged her clitoris and stimulated her wet hole in and out. I felt her pussy trying to grip my finger. I stimulated her with my hand until I felt she was ready. I rolled her over on the side and positioned myself behind her. I lifted her leg slightly and started to rub her clit with the top of my dick. When my dick was sufficiently wet by her juices I slid it backwards and penetrated her carefully. I lifted her leg over mine and started to fuck her, gently at first. My hand continued to stimulate her clitoris. She turned her head towards mine and we started to kiss intensely. This increased her excitement and she started to move her whole body in synch with mine. I noticed she was getting close to coming, her body started to buck and it was almost hard to remain inside her. I increased the thrusting and stimulation with my hand. She immediately tensed up totally and I stopped only remaining in her. She soon relaxed and realised “Oh my god did you come in me?”

“No don’t worry,” I said, “I held back. But I can’t do that for long now.”

I pulled out and she started to jerk me off. “How do you want to come?” she said.

“In your mouth,” I replied.

“On me please not in me.”

“Ok but don’t stop stimulating me when I pull out.”

With this I got to fuck her mouth. She opened her mouth eagerly and started to suck me in a way I have never experienced before. She breathed out whilst engulfing my cock and breathed in while moving her head back up. All my senses went blank with this treatment. I felt the load building from my back and I pulled out of her lovely mouth. I shot my load with her stimulating me wit her hand all the way through my orgasm.

When I regained my senses I pulled her up to my height and kissed and hugged her. “Do you want to take a shower,” I asked.

“Yes I think so. Will you join me?”

“Gladly”

With that I picked her up and carried her towards the shower. We only kissed in the shower. I felt discharged and she seemed satisfied too. After the shower we went to bed and she fell asleep in my arms.

I got up early the next morning. She slept like a baby until it was almost noon. When she got up I had made her breakfast and I had a little surprise waiting for her on the table. “What is that?” she asked.

“Oh it’s a gift for you.”

“When on earth did you have time to buy this?”

“Last night when you had passed out I ordered on the Internet. Open it,” I suggested. She opened her packet and found clothes.

“I know a store which has overnight delivery if you pay for it. I am not sure you like it but it is a form of disguise as well. I figured that the press would be less likely to spot you if you wear something other than you usually wear. I saw that you didn’t have that many clothes with you.”

“I really appreciate this. Thank you”

“I just hope they will fit I am no that good at estimating sizes.”

She checked the tags. “I think it is ok I have most of my clothes shopped for me so I am not really sure what sizes I wear.”

“Try it on I said.”

She almost blushed. “I don’t know why but I feel shy about undressing in front of you.” I felt my eyes almost popped out of their sockets when she undressed. I don’t know why but I can never get tired of seeing a beautiful woman. The clothes fit nicely and they made her look like a serious businesswoman. “That is approximately what women wear where I work. I thought I could say that you are a US consultant in my firm if anyone asks.”

“But I don’t know anything about your work”

“No need I just claim you are a specialist of some kind and they wont bother you with other questions”
“Ok how long am I supposed to have been working for you?”

“Just say as it is; we met a few months ago in the US and you came to Sweden yesterday. That way it easier to keep our stories equivalent.”

“Just what do you do? I mean some of these clothes are rather expensive.”

“Oh I get by. My biggest sources of income are some patents that a few major European companies license. Other than that I am a software consultant with my own firm. I also do a little of everything in other areas as well.”

“Family status?”

“Freely available. My latest relationship ended before I went to the US. Let’s just say we had lost the
fire in the relationship.”

“She lived here with you?”

“Yes, from time to time. She had her own place in another city. We are still good friends but the love is
gone. What about you?”

“You heard the story from Max I assume?”

“Yes.”

“The truth is I haven’t had a serious relationship in my whole life. There have been flirts and some
purely sexual affairs but no real relationships. The “relationship” with my boyfriend was arranged by
our record company to get the press of both our backs. We knew each other since before so it was not
such a big sacrifice”

“I don’t envy you. How on earth did you cope?”

“Not too well I’d admit. But I had my singing and my family so I managed. Gosh my head hurts.”

“Probably the Cognac I’ll get you something for the head”

When I got back she had started eating.

“Lovely food. You seem to know your way around in the kitchen. What is that?” she asked about a pill I handed her.

“The active ingredient is the same as in Advil; but it is an European brand.”

“Thanks I don’t know how to repay you.”

“Your gratitude is thanks enough.”

A week went by without any exciting events happening. We didn’t have any more sex and I didn’t press the issue. Max mailed us to let us know that her old boyfriend’s lover had been bought off and that the press hysteria had cooled down. I tried to work as usual and got Britney a cash card for my old mobile phone, since no address or owner is registered to the card I thought it would be safe. She spent a huge amount of money on phoning her mom and friends. It actually seemed like she was going to be leaving me soon. On the other hand she didn’t prepare to leave in any way. Max sent her some song material for her new record and she started to sing when I was away at work.

I found it frustrating to have her sleeping within reach of me and still so far away. I got very moody and almost depressed. There wasn’t a day that went by without my thoughts wandering off into explicit sex scenes with her. She practised her dance moves almost all day long. She was just about to go into the studio when she got a phone call on the mobile phone. She answered and got all pale; her face became totally bloodless. She shut the phone off and threw it on the floor as if it was a box containing a poisonous spider. I picked up the phone and asked, “who was it?”

“He’s found me,” she said and tears went down her face.

“Who,” I asked. She didn’t reply. I looked at the phone and it showed a Swedish mobile phone number. I made a phone call to check who it belonged to. The number was a cash card just as the one I bought for Britney. “I think you must tell me what is going on here.”

“I haven’t been completely honest with you,” she said after a short pause.

“I have understood that much myself.”

“I have been harassed by a man for a while now. While I was in the US I didn’t think so much of it. I always had security personnel around me and my house was well guarded. But I discovered he was getting closer and closer.”

“Does the police know about this?”

“Yes. Even the FBI is involved in the searching of this man. Still he seems very clever; he has avoided them so far. He has managed to get all my secret phone numbers and he actually was in my house once.”

“Was it him you dreamt of when you had your nightmare?”

“Yes. I found out what he had intended to do with me. He showed that when he broke into my house. On my bed there was an assortment of tools for torturing people plus a pair of handcuffs. He had killed one of my staff and the police assumed that is why he wasn’t there when I got home.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I was afraid you wouldn’t let me stay then. I’m so sorry can you forgive me?”

“Of course, ” I said hugging her lightly. She relaxed a bit in my arms.

“What do we do now?”

“Oh I think he won’t be able to track you here. But we were lucky you didn’t go into the studio he’s probably there somewhere.”

“Oh my god do you think he is here in Sweden. We must warn Max. He could be in danger.”

“I know he is in Sweden, he probably has been for a while. He has got a cash card for his mobile phone. I can’t figure out how he got your phone number though.”

“He could have tapped someone’s phone I have called. He has done similar things before.”

“Possible, let’s hope he’s not as resourceful here in Sweden.”

We emailed a warning to Max and said he must reply and get police protection. We assumed that the stalker would go after him since he knew that Britney was in Sweden and Max was the obvious contact in Sweden. I made a phone call to a friend of my father who is a high-ranking police officer. I had to explain the story to him in full. Britney gave him her contact man in the FBI to verify the story. I asked him if he could find out where the threatening call was made from. He promised he would get back to me as fast as he could.

Max didn’t answer his mail. It could of course only be that he hadn’t read his mail. But it unnerved me somewhat. He was the only one who knew she was there. I checked all my doors just as a precaution. I had just finished to check the last door when my phone rang. It was my father’s friend. He said that I should lock the doors and stay put. He had sent a police unit to our house he found out that the phone call had been sent from less than a kilometre from my house. Britney I thought. Where is she? I ran upstairs and dashed into the bedroom. She was lying on the bed face down. Britney I called and everything went white a distant pain was in the back of my head. I had noticed something from behind and that probably saved my life since I was moving slightly in the direction of the blow.

Pain and anger filled my whole being. It felt as if my soul was slowly gliding back into my body. And with that I became aware of the pain in my arms and my stomach. I had been cut severely in my arms and something that looked like a knife wound was on my stomach. Britney was tied to the bed and she had cuts and bruises all over her body. I felt I would pass out in a not to short while. I could taste blood in my mouth but my lungs seemed ok anyway. I moved towards Britney and she shied away from me. She looked frightened. Don’t be afraid I managed to say. I untied Britney’s hands and noted the lifeless pile lying on the floor next to the bed. While Britney untied her feet I rolled the dead body over. It was not a pretty sight. The eyes had almost popped out of the sockets and the face was beaten into a bloody pulp. Both arms seemed to have been broken. I started to loose consciousness. I heard sirens in the background. The world went black and I was falling.

The blackness started to become more grey my senses awoke slowly. The first sensations that hit me were smells. I could smell food that someone was eating. I could smell a sweaty person in the room. There was also something light a pure smell fresh like a wind through a newly opened window when it rains outside. The next thing I noticed was that someone was holding my hand. I felt my throat being dry as a desert. The next thing I noticed was that someone was singing softly. It sounded like the song came from a tin can but it improved. It was the words of amazing grace. I tried to move but my body simply refused to do anything. I tried all of my limbs but to no avail. I tried to take a deep breath oh god that was painful. I was hooked onto a respirator. It felt very awkward. I must have been able to do something because I heard someone shout for a doctor. My hand was squeezed harder and a female voice was talking to me.

“Johan can you hear me?” I tried to move as a reply but couldn’t. With all my willpower I tried to squeeze the hand that was holding mine. It seemed like I managed because I heard a cry of laughter. There was some noise in the room and I saw light. There was a blurry point of light shining me straight into my eye. I tried to open my other eye but it was not possible. I felt my hand being rubbed against something smooth. It must be a cheek I thought. My thoughts were getting clearer and clearer but my body simply wouldn’t move.

I now heard a male voice saying, “I know you can here me and I can see that you are trying to move. Try to relax for now and take it one step at a time your body will respond better in a day or so. Try to start moving the fingers and toes first that is the easiest. When we are sure you can breathe on your own we will remove the respirator.” I tried to move my fingers and toes for a while but I got really tired soon. I fell into a nightmare filled sleep where I saw Britney being cut with a knife and I was unable to do anything about it.

Other images flashed across my mind there was a man I was fighting; I was strangling him. He tried everything he could to get free but his arms were broken so his struggle was in vain. The next image that crossed my mind was a blood covered Britney who looked terrified. I felt a rage in my body. I saw my own hands moving towards her throat. Then I heard a voice saying “Johan relax everything is fine your safe.” I opened my eyes but I didn’t see much. My eyes were trying to focus but it was all blurry. I could make out that the room was rather dark. I tried to focus on where the voice was coming from. I saw the outline of something blonde that was sitting beside my bed. I tried to talk but it was impossible since I breathed through a respirator. “I’m here,” she said, “just relax.” I almost had her in focus now. It was Britney that watched over me. I tried to lift my arm but I couldn’t do it so I just squeezed her hand. “I love you,” she said. “I am not sure when it happened but I have fallen for you. I don’t know how you feel about me but I will stay here for as long as you want me here.” I felt a tear running down my cheek. Here she had proclaimed her love for me and I couldn’t say anything as reply. She kissed the tear off my cheek.

The next day I was off the ventilator. It felt really hard to breathe on my own but at least I could try to talk now. It was mostly noises coming from my throat in the beginning but as time went my speech improved. Britney explained what had happened. She had gone into the bedroom and was sedated by something put over her mouth. I assume that was why she was laying face down on the bed. She has no idea of what had happened to me but when she woke she was tied to the bed. She couldn’t see me but the man was standing besides the bed with surgical instruments and other means of torture. He said that he was going to have a bit of fun with her before he killed her. He started by cutting her on the stomach he said he was going to play tic tac toe on her stomach with the knife. She started to scream and then he hit her repeatedly over the face. All of a sudden he was jerked away from the bed. Apparently I had dragged him away. She said she had never seen anyone look as mad as I did. The man turned around and stabbed me with the knife. I didn’t even seem to notice. He slashed with the knife at my arms. I caught his knife arm twisted it out of the grip and broke it over my shoulder. I took his other arm and broke that one as well. I kicked him down on the ground and started strangling him with one hand and beating him senseless with the other. When I was finished I stood up and went over to Britney. She got frightened at that point but started to talk to me soothingly. The blackness vanished in my eyes and I untied her hands. Then I looked at the dead body and passed out. Britney thought I had only fainted at first but I was unconscious. She heard sirens and rushed out of the house to meet the cops. They found Max in the trunk of a rental car a bit up the road. He was severely beaten but would be ok. The man had apparently tortured him to find Britney.

“You have heard the term to go berserk?” I asked.

“Yes”

“That was what you saw in my eyes. The Vikings had warriors that went berserk; they were highly respected since they were very good at fighting many opponents. The problem with the berserks is that they do not protect themselves they just attack and sometimes they do not care who they attack.”

“You mean I was actually in danger when you untied me?”

“Probably not since I was not in a pressed situation then I was already calming down.”

“Remind me not to fight with you.”

I laughed, “No seriously you do not have to worry. It takes both severe pain and anger to pass that threshold. I can feel it coming so in some situations I have just run away.”

The press had apparently not got hold of the story yet. Probably due to my father’s friend keeping her name out of the investigation. It seems like they had shipped the body back to the US without a major investigation or trial, with the statement of the FBI agent it was apparent what had happened. Britney was healing very well there would only be some minor scars on her stomach left.

At the end of my recovery I told Britney to go back into the studio and get on with her recording. It was partially because I thought she had to think of her work and partially because her pampering of me was a bit annoying, even though I loved her. I was not even allowed to eat myself, she insisted on feeding me.

One evening when Britney was away in the studio I was told that I was going to have a shower. My body was not in perfect order yet so a nurse was to bathe me. It was the usual evening nurse, an older one about the same age as my mother was. She helped me into the wheelchair and rolled me into the bathroom. She helped me get my clothes off and sat me down on a chair in the shower. She turned the shower on and left to get some more soap. I sat there enjoying the warm water when I felt a sponge on my back. This is nice I thought. The nurse quickly washed my back and neck and moved onto my arms. My stomach was washed with a steady hand and I felt very relaxed. When the time came to wash my genitals I felt a bit uneasy, my cock has a mind of its own and it would be embarrassing to get a hard-on in the shower. The nurse washed my dick a bit longer than I felt was necessary and I felt my erection rising. I tried to ignore that but I couldn’t and now it seemed like the nurse had noticed it too. She bent down and studied it carefully. But wait a minute who was this; the old nurse was not blond. I looked at a young blond nurse in a tight nurse outfit. My god she kissed my cock. I looked down at her and looked into Britney’s eyes.

“I thought you had it in for nurses,” she said.

“Only when they are named Britney,” I replied.

She unbuttoned and revealed her breasts in a white lacy package. She kissed me and dropped the miniskirt she had worn. She wore white stockings, which she rolled down her legs in front of me. “Now I promise to treat you gently. We wouldn’t want to hurt our favourite patient.” She bent down and started to suck my dick. She looked up at me and looking in to those eyes with my dick in her mouth almost made me come right then and there. She noticed that I was close so she eased off and just gently moved her hand along the shaft of my dick. “Not yet,” she said. She removed her panties and sat down in my lap. We started kissing and with her hand she guided my dick to her juicy pussy. She rubbed her pussy up and down the shaft of my dick; I could feel how slick it was becoming. With a slight movement of her hip my dick slid into her. I kissed her breasts and held them as good as I could in my hands. She was rocking back and forth with her pelvis. She shifted between riding with long strokes and moving her hips back and forth with my dick in her lovely pussy. I couldn’t hold back for much longer now and said, “Now I’m coming.” She kissed me intensely and I felt my barriers break. I came like a flood, filling her. She came shortly after.

“I think you are recovering nicely,” she said.

“No wonder with the innovative healthcare here,” I said with a smile.

“We try our best to make the patients comfortable,” she said and kissed me. We finished the shower
together.

I got out of hospital a few days later. More and more was found by the FBI in the investigation. The man was apparently an anonymous engineer at a major telecom company in the US. That is how he got hold of her phone numbers. He had also wire tapped her phones and the phones of her relatives, that way he found out via caller ID that she was in Sweden. When he knew that there was no great task to realise Max knew where she was. Fortunately he didn’t kill Max; he had to verify he was telling the truth. If I hadn’t killed him Max would probably have been dead by now though. When the FBI searched his apartment they found an alarming amount of Britney material even personal things he had taken from her house. There was also an assortment of tools for torturing people along with detailed descriptions of how he would kill several celebrities including Britney, Mariah Carey, Celine Dion and Whitney Houston. Whitney was crossed over and there was a note that said, “She is already doing a good job at killing herself.” He had stolen underwear and other items from the other celebrities as well. I was actually approached by Mariah Carey at a record release party she was enormously thankful that I had killed the psycho. She got a little bit carried away with her thankfulness and I had to separate Britney and Mariah, before they went for each others throats. It would have been an interesting catfight though. Celine Dion and her husband were enormously grateful as well; apparently the man had visited them as well, he had killed a security guard in their house.

END
All stories posted from this account were once on C-S-S-A.com and belong to the respective authors we have credited in disclaimers. Our goal is to preserve these stories as part of internet porn history and ensure they are not lost in time.

The following users thanked this post: Viri, diamond_luv, Blocboy VC, flawed_existence, Dexter07, thewildcard, britney_perv

diamond_luv

Re: Golf With Britney Spears
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2021, 06:24:22 PM »
This is an incredibly well written story for someone's first attempt.

I wonder what happened to this author? Did they ever write again?

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA