Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: All Harlot's Eve 2: From Dusk Till Dawn Starring Selena Gomez  (Read 3305 times)

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
All Harlot's Eve 2: From Dusk Till Dawn Starring Selena Gomez
« on: October 22, 2021, 08:33:12 PM »
All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred, nor would it.

All Harlot's Eve 2: From Dusk Till Dawn Starring Selena Gomez
(MF, oral, cons, roleplay)
by MaxwellLord

*edited by Slyguy

*Author's note: Yes, these are the same characters from Movie Buffs. Consider this a little mini-side chapter.

"Are you sure you're fine with this?" Selena asked Sam. They were in a corner booth at their favorite hole in the wall Thai place and in the middle of a conversation Selena thought would have gone a lot worse. "I mean plans were made and we already got the costumes..."

"Something bigger came up," Sam said. "And big sister duties outrank boyfriend duties."

"I promise I'll make it up to you," Selena said. She was bracing herself for some kind of blowback. She'd kind of been trained for that by previous relationships.

"There's nothing to make up babe. I mean how many more Halloweens do you have to trick or treat with your little sister before she's grown out of it? I get it. I mean it's not like Austin Powers and Felicity Shagwell become somehow less relevant if we wait a year. The irrelevancy is already there. That's the fun."

"Thanks," Selena said, squeezing his hand. "Still, I wouldn't mind making it up to you, even if I don't have to..." She smiled at him flirtatiously.

"I take it, my dear, you already had something in mind just in case I was for some reason furious at the thought of you being a good big sister?"

"Maybe," she said, her thumb stroking his. "I mean I think we can both agree that when I put my mind to it, I come up with the best surprises." She moved her lips to his, kissing him softly, her tongue just barely licking his lips as it broke. "And while I can't guarantee a special guest this time around, I can definitely promise you something very in-keeping with the season."

When Sam got the text from Selena, it was the first of many. It was a series of instructions. starting with a date, October 15. That was a few days from that point. Next came a time, 6:00 P.M. Then the address, which coincidentally was his place. Whatever Selena was planning it made him glad they'd exchanged keys to each other's places. Then came two last instructions before she went back to her more sweet and flowery texting style. One was to check his mail on the way home from work. The second was to trust her, followed by a winky-face emoji.

Even though by the time he got those texts her only had an hour and a half left at work it now felt like a whole new work day just got put ahead of him. What exactly had she sent him in the mail? The drive to the post office had ended up feeling similarly as long. Even turning the key on his box seemed to take longer than usual. Inside, aside from the usual junk mail, was on letter from Selena. And though he wanted to tear it open right now, he managed to muster up enough will to wait until he got home. However, once he got home and opened it, he saw it was simply directions on what Selena wanted him to wear that date.

At first, he didn't quite realize why she didn't just text this until he took a whiff of the actual paper the list was hand-written on. It smelled of Selena's perfume, her favorite scent. She meant business and he couldn't wait to see how that business was going to be conducted.

For the next few days all Sam could do was check the days on the calendar. When he'd text or call Selena, she wouldn't budge. She wasn't going to leak a single detail. "I told you what I needed to," she said with a little laugh. That sexy-cute laugh that told him to buckle up and hold on tight.

Finally, the fifteenth arrived and he pulled up to his place after work dressed exactly as Selena had asked. He was wearing a dark gray jumper with a black suit jacket and pants with shoes too match. She'd requested his hair to be just a little wild and scruffy.

As Sam got out of his car he noticed that while he'd been at work Selena had been spookifying his place. Authentically spooky at that. Fake cobwebs and skeleton parts decorated the front of his house with the full body’s skeletons posed in macabre positions. There was nothing too cutesy; Selena was going for a specific mood. Sam entered his abode to see it lit by moody candle light with the few lightbulbs on having been rigged to flicker and dim. Selena had added an audio element too, a creeping door sound triggered by his opening of the door. She'd gone all out.

"Glad to see you took up my offer Mr. Gecko," Selena said, standing directly front of him. She stood in the doorway to the kitchen, illuminated by an orangish light set up behind her. She was dressed in tight leather pants, boots, and a jacket. Monotone all except for her white tank top. Her long brown hair was worn down, with what seemed to be streaks of crimson in it. The only thing that was throwing Sam off at the moment was what she said, or rather, what she called him. The moment he saw her smile however, he managed to piece it together.

Selena's fake fangs had given him the vital clue. They began the month watching horror movies, and one of them was From Dusk Till Dawn. That's what had inspired all this. She'd really fallen for it and now this little game had been born from her mind to give him a little bit of early Halloween fun since their plans had been changed.

"You are Sam Gecko, aren't you?" Selena asked, urging him to start playing her game.

"Right on the first guess," Sam said, getting into character. "And you would be?"

"Selena." she replied. "Didn't want to give my name until we met. Wasn't even sure I'd be the one to speak with you." She walked towards him, a subtle sashay in her step. She stopped at the other end of the couch, a soft smile joining her scanning eyes. "I'm so glad you considered my...family's offer. You really must understand, we don't want you, we want your brother, Seth. He...he killed quite a few of us. We thought that we might have made you just as angry as we made him when we turned your brother."

"Richie was an asshole and that's putting it lightly," I replied. "You did the world a favor. As for Seth, I may not be on friendly terms with my brother but he really didn't do the world too wrong. No offense."

"None taken," Selena said, smiling with her deep red lips. "It's more of a respect thing than anything. Just to show other covens, clans, gangs and family's you aren't to cross my family. In your line of work I'm sure both you and your brother would understand. I promise, on my word, we don't want to turn him. Just kill him. And I might remind you my word that you'd come to no harm was good enough, so...are you in?"

Sam leaned against the door, folding his arms and falling deeper into this little roleplay his love had cooked up. "What exactly am in for? That still hasn't been made too clear. I'm not going kill Seth for you."

"Not what we're asking for...instead we want you to just give us some info. Like where to find him...his security codes and how much firepower he may have. And in exchange, exactly what was promised; ten million dollars, at least in US cash. Most of it in hundreds, the rest in gold and silver and property deeds. All yours if you give us just a small bit of information, as well as an offer of protection from others of my...kind. No retaliation for Seth's deeds and not a single vampire will attack you. And that we can handle right and now."

"Deal," Sam said, extending his hand. Selena shook it, an agreement made in this little narrative. "Now how can you promise me protection? A big portable neon crucifix?"

"Nothing so gauche," Selena said with a grin. "It's actually a fairly simple affair. That's why we're here actually. Simple but privacy is necessary. So, a nice, out of the way abandoned house. Whoever was here last left a lot of stuff, which is good for you. You get to take anything you want from here. Consider it a bonus."

"I will. So, how do we get this whole protection thing going?"

Selena smiled. This was the tripwire that was about to set off the seduction and Sam could read it in her brown eyes.

"Follow me, Mr. Gecko." Selena led him to the bedroom, where she had done more set dressing, making his bedroom look very stripped down and barebones. Dimly lit in reds and oranges, the entry to the attached bathroom was completely hidden, as were most of the framed posters and pictures that were hung on his wall. She'd gone the whole nine yards for this Halloween-themed scenario.

"So, what are we doing, pillow forts?" Sam asked sarcastically, keeping in character and leading on for Selena to explain. He'd already pieced it together, but Sam knew it be a turn-on to hear her say it.

Selena gave him a look, smirking then pursing her lips. She was holding in a laugh. A small one but with enough oomph it took a little effort to stifle it.

"Well, you have to be marked in a way. And since being turned isn't part of our agreement, my people have another method to keep you off limits. It's a…consumption of essence. Not blood. It's a kind of magic..."

"What, some kind of ceremony? We need candles or something?"

"No," Selena said before sliding her leather jacket off and her tank top soon after. She grinned when she saw Sam's eyes grow wide looking at her bare breasts. "We just need to get naked."

Sam took that direction quick, creating a pile of clothes next to him just as Selena did in front of him, though he did fumble a little once she was free of every stitch of clothing. It didn't matter how many he saw Selena naked, he never got tired of it.

"Nice," Selena said, gesturing towards his cock. "Makes this more fun and less of a formality when we get down to it. And speaking of that, Mr. Gecko...take a seat."

Sam sat on the edge of the bed and Selena got on her knees. She crawled to him, and though it was a short distance it was sight he etched into the stone walls of his memories. Selena's hands, the nails painted black, ran up Sam's legs to his thighs and back down again. The faux-vamp could almost feel the goosebumps forming on his flesh just from her touch and a good helping of anticipation for what would come next.

"I'm sure by now you've figured out just what I mean by essence," Selena said before planting a kiss on his thigh. "I need two doses...and the first one...the first one I like being a bit more direct. Getting it right from the tap. As for the second round...I'm sure we'll arrive on something agreeable."

Sam breathed deep when Selena grasped his cock in her hand, stroking the hard love muscle while looking up at her, a seductive confidence in her brown eyes. Then those eyes focused on the prize in her hand. Selena's pink tongue licked those red lips before they opened wide and engulfed the crown of Sam's cock.

"Oh Selena..." he moaned, fighting against the instinct to throw his head back; his desire to watch her oral endeavors was much stronger. And his eyes were rewarded with the vision of his sweetheart slurping his cock.

At first Selena concentrated on his cockhead, lovingly lashing that fleshy bundle of nerves with her tongue as her hand continued pumping his shaft. She used her tongue to paint a portrait of passion on the fleshy knob, driving her man up the wall in the way only she knew how to. She could have made him explode on the spot right then and there, but she really wanted to make him weak in the knees. She didn't want a shotgun blast, she wanted something more volcanic. Her hand lost real estate as she went further down on her pole. The ravishing role-player moved her hands to the tender skin of Sam's thighs, stroking them as her mouth took more and more of his meat within.

All Sam could do was breath deep at the sensations of the oral miracle Selena was performing on him. Every pass she made she gave him something different. She knew where to hit him to make him sweat and swoon. Sometimes she'd even use the fake fangs she was wearing for an extra bit of teasing on the crown. Then she brought her hands back to the equation. One went his balls, playing with the full orbs while the other went between her legs, giving some attention to her very wet pussy. That led to some moans reverberating on his cock and making Sam's spine feel more like melting butter than bone. When Selena went so far as to take him all the way into her throat, the fuse was lit and it was indeed a short one. Despite any kind of roleplay going on, Sam gave Selena the heads up.

"C-cumming!" He blurted out, gripping the sheets tight as he was released from her throat. Just the head was in Selena's mouth now, her tongue swirling around the tip of dicks as she sucked the jism right out of his cock. "NnnnngggggggGAAAAAAAHHHH!" The grunt signaled the first explosion of cum into Selena's waiting mouth and the hungry Latina greedily swallowed her lover's essence. Volley after volley of scalding white cum went down her gullet, Selena milking as much out as she could with her hand. Desperate groans came from Sam's mouth as he was emptied of it all.

With one last gulp and Selena released his rod with a pop, licking her lips as she looked up at him with a smile. "How long does it take for you to recharge, Mr. Gecko?" she asked.

"Time me," Sam replied. He got to his feet, lifting Selena up with him before planting a deep kiss on her. The pair played a quick game of tonsil hockey before Sam turned to toss Selena on the bed. Selena laughed with lustful glee at the action.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" She knowingly asked as he crawled on the bed. Her legs were spread, open and ready for whatever his mind could cook up.

"Taking a few liberties," he said. "I'm thinking it's going to end up being kosher for you."

Any words Selena had in response melted in a grateful moan as Sam went right to work with his mouth on her pussy. Now it was his turn to paint a picture. And while Sam was doing that, Selena was making music, moaning as he worked. Her eyes fluttered, seeing flashes of pink and purple every time her eyes shut. Sam had opted to go hand free, softly but firmly gripping her hips while his mouth did all the heavy lifting.

"Oh gosh...that's right...oh fuck Sam right there," Selena said, pressing her thighs against his ears as he guided her along. It was a rollercoaster...up down and all around. At times she felt like a balloon, ready to pop only for him to slowly let her deflate. Her heart was pounding and Selena could swear her blood was on fire from how hot she felt.

Sam moved his right hand from her hip to join his mouth. He pulled back from Selena's clit for a moment and handed duties over to his hand. His hot breath made Selena's toes curl and the circling of his middle finger around her pulsing red button made her hiss in a big gulp of air.

"Yes...yes...yes!" She cried from smiling red lips. The words became a chant as Sam's mouth and hand worked in unison, his mouth back to work on her clit while his fingers plunged the depths of her velvety cunt. Those flashes of color became neon lights, flashing with greater and greater intensity until they became supernovas in her head.

"Ohhhh FUUCCK!" Selena said, almost holding back on the F-bomb before the dam broke and pleasure flooded her body and Sam's mouth, her lover happily lapping up her cum as pleasure exploded from every nerve ending.

Selena soaked it all in, but before she could even get the sense of coming down Sam moved up her body to her face, kissing her as his revived cock plunged deep into her pussy. She moaned into his mouth, tasting herself as she sucked his tongue.

"Hope you don't mind," Sam said as their lips parted. "But I was kind of eager to get to that second round of essence whatchamacallit."

"Mmm not at all Mr. Gecko." Selena replied. "My only problem is you paused." That got a laugh out of him.

"Well, I can assure you, I won't make that mistake again. After all, my life depends on it." Their lips met again as he resumed thrusting, Selena moaning as he picked up speed. Her nails raked up and down his back as his lips made a trail from her mouth to her breasts, tasting her as he thrust in her.

Selena's nails dug in deeper, drawing blood and growling his name while Sam used his familiarity with her to light her up like a pinball machine. Despite that familiarity however, there was something new at play. There was more tenderness to them both, but right now under the Halloween fantasy Selena had concocted things felt different. They weren't lost in character or anything like that. This was far from method acting. However, there was a fire there. Just playing the part of strangers gave this a slight burn like smooth whiskey. The pair rolled over, though Selena added a bit to this by turning her back to him. Sam didn't mind too much, but even in this little fantasy he didn't want to be too far away from his lover's face. He sat up, Selena's back to his chest and his lips to her ear.

"You know a guy could get used to this," Sam said, reaching around to squeezing Selena's succulent breasts. "Think we might make this a regular thing after this whole ceremony?"

"Make me cum again Mr. Gecko and I'll consider it," Selena said with a laugh that turned into a moan when Sam's thrusts sped up in response. "Yessss....fuck yes right there...oh my goshhhhhhh..."

Selena rested her head back on Sam's shoulder, the pretend vampiress leaving her neck open for a kiss and nibble from her partner. Sam held her close, his thrusts slowing as Selena began to grind and swerve her hips on him. As Selena looked at him, lust-drunk and smiling he could have almost believed she was really a vampire with how hypnotic she was in that moment. The orange and red glow of the lights in the room reflecting of the sheen of sweat on Selena's skin almost made her glow.

Sam moved one of his hands from her tits down to her clit, rubbing it getting immediate reaction Selena, howling his name as her body shook. It all got so much more intense when he began to thrust hard up into her, Selena bouncing in his lap on his cock.

The pair moved to the side, Selena spooning Sam. His hands roamed her body, pulling her tight as her palmed every inch of her sweaty, lustful body. When Sam's hand arrived at Selena's knee, he grasped and pulled it up, giving him deeper access and making Selena moan with pure delight. Deeper, slower thrusts followed, exploring her carnal canal to the deepest of depths.

Selena's toe curled as moans stumbled over each other to escape her full, luscious lips. Slow and deep, slow and deep until it was just little less slow. Moment by moment the pace picked up again and things began to reach a fever pitch for them both.

"Harder...harder now," Selena growled. "Come on...give it to me...cum for me...cum with me..."

The next words she would have spoken were muffled by Sam's mouth. The kiss was rougher, sloppier than the others had been. His thrusting was blast now, every thrust driving both him and Selena to the finish line in a sonic boom. Selena had never fully come down from her first orgasm and now all that left over momentum was being used to push them both like a cannonball.

"In me in me in me," Selena whined, her brown eyes breaking character and pleading to Sam. "Cum in me...Sammm cumm in meeeee!!!!!"

"Oh god...fuck...Selena...SELENA!!!!!!" With that last thrust he gave Selena what she'd been demanding. Lips colliding once more as his pulsing cock filled Selena's hungry cunt with his cum. And that set Selena off, quivering in Sam's arms as pleasure wrapped around her like a blanket just as warm as the ropes of cum filling her pussy.

The two looked at each other, forehead to forehead as they let themselves drown in the pure pleasure. They were too drained to do much else. Sam slid out of Selena's pussy and she snuggled right next to him, head on his shoulder and his arm around her. The act was done, it was back to the real world.

"You know Sel," Sam said, pulling her tight. "I'm thinking this kind of beat our original Halloween plans. Easily."

"Well, if you think this is good wait until you see Thanksgiving." Selena replied. "Not even for anything sexual. I just learned how to make a killer turkey and stuffing and I can't wait for you to try it."

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Blocboy VC, Calibur009

Blocboy VC

Re: All Harlot's Eve 2: From Dusk Till Dawn Starring Selena Gomez
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2021, 04:33:25 AM »
This was great. You're a great writer honestly. The sex scene was awesome.

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: All Harlot's Eve 2: From Dusk Till Dawn Starring Selena Gomez
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2021, 01:22:59 PM »
Fantastic sweet and tender treat for the spooky season!

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA