Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Balkans Connection (Rita Ora, Dua Lipa)  (Read 16517 times)

Ellessio

The Balkans Connection (Rita Ora, Dua Lipa)
« on: March 19, 2024, 04:31:32 PM »
Disclaimer: This did not happen. Fantasy is legal.

Codes: MFF, Oral

The Balkans Connection

The stage lights, the screaming fans, the thrill of performing with Dua Lipa. It was everything Jack had ever wanted. Except for the fact that he couldn't take his eyes off of her ass. The way it swayed back and forth, hypnotizing him with every step. He knew they had been sneaking away to have sex in her hotel room every chance they got, but tonight was different. Something in her eyes told him that she wanted more.

As they returned to her suite, Jack's heart raced with anticipation. The minute the door closed behind them, Dua pounced on him, kissing him passionately. He could taste the whiskey on her breath and felt the heat from her body against his.

"I want you to meet someone," she breathed into his ear, her voice husky. She led him over to the couch where Rita Ora was sitting, her legs crossed, a mischievous grin on her face. Jack's heart skipped a beat. He had always been a fan, but never expected to see her here.

"Rita, this is Jack," Dua introduced them, her hand on his shoulder. "Jack, this is Rita. She's been wanting to meet you for a long time." Rita stood up, and he felt the heat from her body as she walked around him, taking in his appearance. Her fingers brushed against his chest, making him shiver.

"You're even better looking in person," she purred. "Dua has told me so much about you." She stepped closer, her lips inches from his ear. "She's told me how talented you are, and how good you are in bed." Her breath sent a shiver down his spine. "I hope she wasn't exaggerating."

As she spoke, Dua moved around behind him, her hands deftly unbuttoning his shirt. She slipped it off his shoulders and tossed it aside, revealing his toned chest. Rita licked her lips appreciatively. "You have such a beautiful body," she breathed. "I can't wait to touch it."

Dua knelt down in front of him, her lips brushing against his ear. "Tell me what you want, Jack," she whispered as she unbuttoned his leather pants and fished out his cock. "We're here for you."

She reached forward, taking his cock in her hand. It sprang to life instantly at her touch, and she looked up at Rita.

"See? He's ready for you."

"Hmmm," Rita looked down at his cock and bit her lip. "You weren't lying when you said he had a cricket bat in his pants."

She knelt down beside Dua and they both started stroking his cock, looking up at him and grinning. Then they both began to lick his penis.

Jack's head spun as he watched the two women pleasure him. Their hands slid up and down his length, their lips and tongues dancing around the head. They took turns sucking him deep into their mouths, moaning around him. He reached down and placed his hands on their heads, groaning in pleasure as the two women pleasured him.

As much as he wanted to focus on their mouths, hands, and the incredible sensations they were creating, he couldn't help but look at them. Dua's eyes met his, holding his gaze as she sucked him deep into her throat. Rita's cheeks hollowed out as she took his balls in her mouth, sucking them hard. All Jack could do was gurgle his approval.

The room seemed to spin, the air thick with the scent of their arousal. He could feel himself getting close, his hips starting to buck involuntarily. He grabbed a handful of Dua's hair, tugging gently as she expertly worked him with her tongue. Rita moaned as she sucked on his shaft, her free hand sliding up his thigh, teasing his balls.

Their movements were in perfect sync, their eyes locked on each other as they took him deeper and deeper. Jack arched his back, feeling the familiar tug in his lower abdomen as he neared the brink. He gripped the couch cushions, digging his fingers in as he tried to hold on, but it was no use.

With a shout, he came, his body tensing as hot spurts of cum erupted from his cock. Dua swallowed every drop, her throat working expertly as she milked him dry. Rita leaned in, licking up the last of his essence from his skin. She looked up at him, a satisfied smile on her face.

"You're quite the stud, Jack," she purred. "Dua was right."

He was still panting, his chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath.

"Well done, my love. You pleased our guest." Dua looked up at him, her eyes sparkling with pride and desire. She smiled, her lips curving into a playful smirk.

“You think he can get it up for us again, Du?” Rita asked as she licked the sensitive head of Jack’s penis, causing it to twitch.

"Oh, he'll be ready for us soon enough," Dua replied confidently. "Especially if we give him some encouragement."

"I'm sure Jack would love that," Rita whispered huskily, nibbling on Dua's ear.

Dua leaned in and kissed Rita, her tongue slipping into her friend's mouth. Before they knew it all three of them were naked on the bed. Tongues and fingers exploring each other's bodies.

Rita sat on Jack's face as he ate her pussy, his tongue flicking around her clitoris, driving her wild as Dua busied herself with his cock. She sucked him hard and sloppily, taking him deep within her throat.

"Oh, Jack!" Rita cried, arching her back as a wave of pleasure washed over her. "You're making me so wet!"

As Dua continued to suck on his cock, her lips expertly moving up and down his shaft, Rita reached down and gripped his hair, pulling his face deeper into her moist folds. She felt his tongue dancing against her clit, sending electric shocks through her body. She could feel herself getting closer, the pressure building inside her, ready to explode.

Jack's hands reached up, cupping her breasts, kneading the soft flesh as he licked and sucked her, desperate to taste every inch of her. He could feel her body trembling, her muscles tensing beneath his touch, and he knew she was close. He increased the pace, his tongue flicking faster against her clit, his fingers digging deeper into her flesh.

Dua leaned forward, taking his cock deeper into her throat, her free hand massaging his balls. Jack's hips bucked wildly, his body tense as he felt his orgasm building inside him.

"Fuck, yes!" Rita cried out, her body shuddering as she came, her inner walls gripping Jack's tongue in an intense spasm. Her juices coated his face and filled his mouth, and he drank every drop greedily as he felt his own release begin to roar through him.

His hips bucked wildly, and Dua expertly stroked his cock as he came, her lips moving in time with his thrusts. His cum shot out over her tongue, filling her mouth, and she swallowed every drop, her throat working in a rhythm that matched the pulsing in his groin.

Rita lay back, catching her breath as she watched the intimate display between her friends. Her own body still tingled from the release, and she couldn't help but feel a surge of desire well up inside her once more. She reached out, trailing her fingers across Jack's chest, feeling the soft hairs brush against her skin.

Dua leaned back, still holding Jack's cock in her mouth, her eyes locked on his. There was a hunger in her gaze that made him shiver. She slowly released him, taking his softening member from her mouth and licking it clean. Then she leaned forward, kissing him deeply, their tongues dancing together as they shared the taste of each other.

When he was hard again, Jack took Rita from behind as she licked Dua’s pussy.

"Oh yes!" Rita moaned, arching her back as Jack's cock slid into her wetness. "That's it, Jack. Fuck me hard."

Dua lay beneath them, watching as Jack's powerful thrusts drove Rita's body against hers. She reached up, her fingers intertwining with Jack's as he held himself above them. His muscles tensed and rippled with each stroke, and she couldn't help but feel a wave of desire course through her veins.

As Jack picked up the pace, Rita let out a moan of pleasure, her body meeting his each time he plunged deep inside her. Her nails dug into his back, urging him on, her hips grinding against Dua as if trying to draw them both closer. Dua writhed on the bed as Rita’s tongue drew her to orgasm.

"That's it., Rita," Jack gasped, his breath hot against her neck. "Make her feel it."

Their bodies moved together in perfect harmony, Rita's moans of pleasure mingling with Dua's cries of desire. Jack's thrusts grew harder and faster, driving deeper inside Rita with each passing moment. He could feel the tension building within Rita, her muscles tensing as she neared the brink, and he knew Dua was close too.

Rita's tongue danced across Dua's sensitive folds, teasing her, as her hips bucked against Jack's thrusts. The friction was almost unbearable, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body. She could feel herself getting closer and closer, her orgasm building like a storm inside her.

Dua arched her back, her fingernails digging into the sheets beneath her as she tried to focus on the sensations building within her. Rita's tongue teased her clit, flicking against it faster and faster, and she could feel the tension coiling tight inside her.

"Fuck, yes!" Dua cried out, her body shuddering as the pleasure exploded through her. As she came, so did Rita, her hips bucking up off the bed, meeting the relentless rhythm of Jack's thrusts, and she felt her inner walls pulse around him. Her juices flowed freely, coating his cock and her own folds as she came.

Rita turned around and kissed Jack deeply, her tongue invading his mouth with incredible passion. He could feel her shuddering around him still as she whimpered into his mouth. She broke the kiss and guided his cock to Dua's pussy.

"Fuck your girlfriend," she said huskily " And make her cum like that for me."

Dua smiled up at Jack, her eyes filled with desire. She reached down between their bodies, guiding his cock to her entrance. As he pushed inside her, she let out a soft moan, arching her back to meet his thrusts. Her pussy gripped him tightly, her muscles contracting around him as he began to fuck him. Rita stroked his chest and nibbled his ear, whispering encouragement to him.

"That's it, Jack. Fuck her like you mean it," Her words sent a shiver down his spine. "Give it all to her."

He picked up the pace, thrusting deeper and harder into Dua's wet heat. The sounds of their flesh slapping together filled the air, a rhythmic symphony of desire. Dua's nails dug into the bedding as she climaxed again, her body trembling from the overwhelming pleasure. Her pussy tightened around Jack's cock, milking him until he was on the brink of orgasm.

As he began to moan in pleasure, Rita kissed him passionately.

Her hand found his, guiding it between their bodies as she ground against his touch. The sensation of his fingers on her clit sent another wave of pleasure coursing through her, and she arched her back, meeting his thrusts with equal force.

"Yes," she gasped, her hips moving in time with his. "That's it. Give me more."

Their bodies moved together in perfect harmony, their skin slick with sweat and their breath becoming ragged. Jack's thrusts grew deeper and harder, driving into Dua's wet heat as he felt the tension building within him. He could feel his control slipping, his orgasm threatening to overwhelm him.

Rita began to fuck herself with Jack's fingers, sliding them in and out of her pussy as she started to feel her orgasm building. She kissed him again as the pleasure began to overwhelm her.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum!" Rita gasped, her hips moving faster.

"So am I!" Dua moaned as  she wrapped her legs around Jack, urging him deeper as she felt the familiar tightening in her core. Their bodies moved together in a frenzy of desire, each stroke sending another wave of pleasure through them.

Jack's fingers dug into Rita's hips as she continued to ride his hand, her breath coming in ragged gasps. Her eyes were closed, her face contorted in a mixture of pleasure and concentration. He could feel her muscles tensing, her body tensing around his hand, and with a long, low moan, she threw her head back and arched her back, her orgasm washing over her.

As Rita's orgasm peaked, Dua cried out, her body tensing and convulsing around Jack's cock. Her pussy gripped him like a fist, her muscles pulsing around him as she came, her juices coating his shaft and spilling down over their bellies. The sensation was overwhelming, and he felt his cock twitch ands empty itself inside of her. He collapsed on top of Dua, kissing her deeply, the two of them entwined together in each others arms.

Rita laid back, her chest heaving as she caught her breath. She reached out, caressing Jack's cheek gently as he moved to the side, giving Dua room to breathe.

"That was... amazing," she whispered, her voice still trembling with the aftermath of her orgasm. "I didn't think anything could feel that good."

Jack smiled, his chest still heaving as he gazed down at her. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

He glanced at Dua, still catching her breath, their entwined bodies glistening with sweat. "Dua, you were incredible."

She smiled back at him, beckoning him closer.

Rita propped herself up on one elbow, watching as Jack reached out to stroke Dua's cheek.

"So when can we do this again?" she giggled.

Blocboy VC

Re: The Balkans Connection (Rita Ora, Dua Lipa)
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2024, 11:48:46 PM »
Nice job.

The following users thanked this post: Ellessio

Viri

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2024, 11:11:38 AM »
Two of the hottest music babes and one lucky guy. Wish it was me.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Ellessio

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2024, 08:10:14 PM »
The only one missing is Bebe Rexha.  ;D The Balkans have given us some lovely ladies.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

thewildcard

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2024, 11:43:29 PM »
Mega hot!

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA