Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: 3rd Chromosome: Helping Hands  (Read 7341 times)

Grobnar

3rd Chromosome: Helping Hands
« on: March 11, 2019, 07:54:09 AM »

A/N: This follows the events of Somebody to Love.

*Knock*

The sound reverberated through the apartment, causing the occupants to groan. Both of them were firmly in bed, wrapped in layers of blanket and each other. Neither stirred. Both of them prayed that whomever it was got the message and went away.

*Knock*

It wasn't meant to be. With a groan, Molly Quinn untangled herself from her lover Jang. She rubbed her face and looked at the clock. 3:17 AM. "Who the hell is coming by at this hour?"

"Someone who clearly doesn't care about us." Jang replied. She reached over and squeezed Molly. "Climb back in bed, maybe they'll go away."

*Knock*

"Ugh. That doesn't seem to be the case." Molly stifled a yawn and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. "I'll get it."

"No let me. I can get dressed faster." Already Jang had squirmed out of bed. The beautiful thai girl pulled on a tank top to match her boxers and left the bedroom. Jang flipped on the lights as she entered the living room. The door once against knocked insistently. Jang grumbled as she approached the door, "I'm coming, I'm coming."

Jang peered through the peephole and saw a woman. With a sigh she undid the deadbolt and opened up the door. "Can I ask what you're doing knocking on doors at...Stana?"

Stana Katic stood in the doorway, her expressive was a mix between pensive and peeved. "Jang right?"

Jang nodded. "Is Molly in? I need a favor."

"At 3 in the morning?" Jang asked incredulously.

"Honey who's there?" Molly stood in the doorway to the bedroom completely naked. Her pendulous, flaccid cock hung down to her knees.

"Oh Molly you're here that's great!" Stana took a half step into the apartment then thought better. "Can I come in?"

"Might as well." Molly motioned her inward then plodded off to the kitchen. "I'm going to start some coffee."

Jang shut the door behind Stana and lead her into the living room. She couldn't help but notice Stana's eyes follow Molly as she left. "So what brings you here?"

Stana sat down, refusing to remove her coat. "I..um...well...this is embarrassing."

"Okay?"

"I, well...um, need to get laid." The sexy Canadian actress fiddled her fingers.

Jang blinked rapidly, the words coming from Stana made no sense, certainly at this hour. "What?"

"I need to get laid." Stana said more confidently.

"Uh huh." Jan replied. Molly had shuffled back into the room taking a seat next to Jang. "May I ask why?"

"Well," She started fidgeting again. "I was out last night..."

"This evening." Molly corrected. In Molly's world it was not the next day until she had a night's sleep.

"...This evening with my husband, and I love him to death but his performance is just...unsatisfying."

"So you come to me." Molly stood up and walked back into the kitchen as the coffee machine as the buzzer went off. She emerged later with 3 steaming cups.

"Yes, because of our...history...I thought you'd be the best option."

"History?" Jang looked over at her lover.

"Stana and I used to have 'therapy sessions.' She'd blow me as we discussed everything in life." Molly informed Jang. "There hasn't been one since we hooked up and Castle ended."

Jang nodded, but there was still some hesitation. "I understand. Umm...can you handle something this big?"

"I don't know. My husband is 6 inches. I think the biggest I had was 8."

"8 inches?!" Jang exclaimed. "Honey I lost both cherries to 12s."

"Hey!" the redhead shouted as Jang grabbed Molly's flaccid member and shook it at Stana like it was a stick.

"This is 13 inches right now, hard it's over 2 feet." Jang let go and Molly's member flopped free before coming to a rest. Veins pulsated as blood started to engorge the dick. It wasn't going to be 13 inches for long. Molly's girlfriend had woken up the beast.

"I know! I heard you the first time and it's been in my head every since. It just looked so..."

"Heard us?" Jang stopped her. "Heard us? Did you watch us too? Did you see my tight twat swallow this whole thing?"

Molly's dick rose several inches at the thought. Stana was caught. "...Yes. It was so...satisfying.."

Jang sat back, a smile plastered across her face. "Molly, fuck this little voyeur."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes...I will be watching like she watched us."

"So...how does this work?" Stana piped up.

"Oh, right." Jang nodded. "First strip naked."

Stana stood up and pulled open her coat and let it drop to the floor in a puddle. To their amazement she was completely naked. "Like this?"

Molly pulled her jaw up off the floor; her cock also rose to nearly full mast. "Yes."

In all of their little sessions Stana was always clothed, occasionally she'd be missing her shirt, but Molly never saw her naked until now. Stana's chest was small, but sat high and quite firm on her chest. Each breast was capped but small but quite hard, and suckable, red-brown nipples. Her abs were slightly visible where her body tapered to a narrow waist before flaring out again for her moderately sized rear end. Her snatch was almost entirely shaved save for a small triangle right above her lips. Molly licked her lips; Stana was the complete package.

"So what now?"

Jang regained her voice. "You and Molly both need to prepare. Sorry to say, but this monster will destroy you if you're not ready. See? Molly's getting prepared."

That was true. Molly had both hands around her cock, firmly stroking the full hard, 24 inch monster. Her hands were slick with precum as she lubed herself up. "You'll need a different method. On the couch."

Stana sat back down and Jang spread her legs wide. "Bottoms up!"

Stana cried out in pleasure as Jang attacked her cunt. She felt the Thai girl's tongue trace along her lips before biting at her clit. Fingers probed her sex before they slipped inside. Her entire body seized for a second as those fingers brushed up against her g spot.

"I see someone has ridden this train before." Jang looked up at her partner.

"Back...back...in college...can you...?" Stana's eyes were pleading and filled with desire.

"Just to get you started." Jang looked back at Molly, "How we doing back there?"

"Ready." Molly was sensuously stroking her member; all 24 inches of cock glistened from her self made lube.

"Just don't blow too soon now." Jang turned and dove back in. Stana squirmed as Jang nibbled on her labia; tongue sliding in her entrance before coming back out. After several moments and one near orgasm, Jang pulled out satisfied. "She's good and ready now."

"Right." Molly came forward, her monster of a cock leading the way, it's large head pointed right at Stana's slick sex. The redhead positioned herself so just the tip was touching Stana. "Are you sure?"

"Fuck me." Molly slide forward just an inch. Stana head snapped back as her cunt lips spread wide. "Holy shit!"

"You're doing it wrong." Jang tsked. Molly's lover had pulled off her top and teased her own nipples. "Let me help."

The Thai woman came over to Stana and started massaging her small breasts. The brunette cooed as she pulled and tugged and each tit; occasionally swooping in with her tongue to give each tit a lashing. "Now we gotta get you loose...that's it relax..."

Stana sighed in pleasure and several inches of Molly's cock disappeared inside Stana's tight sex.

Molly cooed in delight. "Oh...you weren't lying."

Jang jumped off Stana and found a spot to watch. "Tight?"

"Virginal."

Jang pulled off her shorts and revealed her hairless glistening sex. "Like you're one to talk...you were a virgin til how long ago?"

"Shut up and watch." Molly admonished her girlfriend. Stana's belly bulged slightly with every little thrust from the redhead; her cunt slowly expanding to take in the 24 inch member.

"Don't mind if I do!" Already Jang was slowly working her fingers around her sex; teasing her honey pot while her other hand played with her thick nipples. "Yeah, fuck that slut."

Stana's head was back and her eyes were glued shut as Molly slowly worked her over. A pleasant mix of pleasure and pain coursed through her body. If her brain was a beach, pleasure was an ever increasing tide crashing upon her shores. Through it all she one singular thought danced around, Oh my god! This is a dick, not just a dick, a cock! Oh what was I missing out on!

Molly's pace increased slightly as Stana's sex became more accommodating. There was no way the entire length would fit in, but that wasn't going to stop her. Jang for her part was providing a running commentary for their sexual liaison. "Yeah, fuck that slut. Look at her! Look at how much she loves it! Don't you like it Stana? It's a real cock! Not that little tiny thing your husband has. A real dick. 24 inches of girlcock. Don't you like it?"

"Yes!!" Stana cried out as her first orgasm reached her. Molly was barely a third of the way in, steadily pumping her meat in and out. Her balls sloshed and shook with every thrust; slapping her thighs with metronome like regularly.

"I'm going to cum!" Jang's commentary was rubbing off on Molly. "You want that don't you? Do you want a thick layer of my girlcum?"

Stana, clearly experiencing a tidal wave of orgasmic haze, was only able to nod. That was all Molly needed. She pushed herself in as far as she could and released. Her mammoth balls pulled tight against her body before they contracted and launched the two into bliss. Molly's cannon of a cock shot rope after rope into the Castle star. The redhead seized as her brain fogged over from all the pleasure. Yet, Stana clearly had it worse. If the opening orgasm was a tidal wave, this was a tsunami. A deluge of pleasure that overloaded and destroyed anything in it's path.

Her back arched as her hands flew to her tits. Stana pawed and her breasts, squeezing and pulling at her nipples, willing her body to push forward and continue its orgasmic onslaught. It felt like her entire body was pulsing in tune with Molly's cum cannon.

Jang came as Molly continued spewing her spunk into Stana. The thai girl screamed as Stana's belly inflated as a few hours worth of jizz entered her womb.

Stana panted, struggling to breathe as she came down from tsunami of orgasms. "What...the...fuck..."

"Mmm you did so well." Jang responded, clearly pleased with how this turned out. She removed her hands for her snatch and licked them clean.

"Holy...crap..." The brunette sucked in air.

"Now you know what a big cock can do." The redhead slowly pulled out her cock. A loud splort noise followed by a river of cum erupted from Stana's sex. The river trickled down her body and onto the couch. The amount of jizz was staggering; several pints at least escaped her womb, yet that meant a liter had to have still been trapped inside. Molly slowly pumped her softening cock, coaxing it back to life. "Worth it?"

Stana found her voice again. "Definitely."

"Too bad I can't fuck your boobs. I want to give you the full experience." Molly waxed. Her member was once again a solid piece of meat. Neither Jang nor Stana were particularly endowed, thus making the idea of titfucking Molly a nonstarter. However Jang had an idea.

"I got it." Jang mounted up Stana, sliding so they were boob to boob, lip to lip. "Behold. A human cock sleeve!"

Molly had to chuckle at that, but she saw what she was getting at. Saddling up with her cock, she slid in between the two ladies. Her mammoth member cruised up their bellies and through their touching tits. Jang and Stana both glanced down as the head emerged between their combined cleavage. "Wow."

Jang held on to Stana for dear life as Molly fucked the duo. Her cock was a blur as it pistoned across their bodies; a constant stream of precum pooled between them as Molly went on.

"Tighter!" Molly shouted at them. The two struggled to comply. It was difficult to make their sleeve tighter when a massively thick cock was plowing between their bodies. Molly's strokes slowed down but got harder. That was a sign of something that something was about to happen.

"Oooh, she's gonna blow now!" Jang announced. She could feel Molly's cock start to rumble between them. The redhead slammed back between the two one last time and let go. Sandwiched between the two lovely ladies her cock erupted like a fountain. A geyser of cum emerging between their breasts. Stana, being on the bottom, got the worst of it. Or best of it really. The first blast took her right in the face; snapping her head back with a moan plastered across her face. The next blast filled that mouth up. Each following shot walked down her chin to her chest.

Jang and Stana kissed as Molly came; the cum in the brunette's mouth changing sides several times before they each swallowed a sizeable load. The redhead, her cock wedged between the two, pumped feebly as she tried to coax a little more pleasure out of her orgasm. Her eyes were slammed shut as fireworks went off in her brain. Molly's grip slackened as her orgasm reached crescendo then came crashing down.

Molly's member deflated with that last orgasm. It valiantly tried to give one last spurt, but instead a mere trickle came out. The redhead pulled free of the girl sandwich and fell back onto the chair opposite them. Her breathing came in short ragged breaths as she struggled with the afterglow of her 2nd orgasm this evening.

"Ooohh...I never did two so quickly..." Molly grabbed her head to stabilize it. "I'm dizzy."

"And I'm proud of you." Jang left her perch and sat down next to Molly; kissing her deeply. "Look what you did."

Molly finally glanced upon her handiwork. Stana's belly was swollen with Molly's spunk,making her look several months pregnant. Moreover, her body was draped in a layer of cum. Jang swished a finger through before grabbing her ass. "We'll work on this next."

The following users thanked this post: Viri, thenewcomer

Viri

Re: 3rd Chromosome: Helping Hands
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 09:24:09 PM »
Loved this, having fun reading all your works.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA