Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Lucky Bastard (multiple celebrities)  (Read 162640 times)

MiamiLyfe

• Author
  • Suffering from a Severe Hailee Steinfeld Addiction
Re: Lucky Bastard (multiple celebrities)
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2021, 11:37:43 AM »
Yup. Happy with the way that format turned out.  Was trying to figure out a way to group all these scenes together and doing a straight narrative seemed like it would take way too much work (and that was even before I knew how long this story would end up).
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

MiamiLyfe

• Author
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2021, 11:39:45 AM »
A really epic conclusion to a series that was truly epic in scale.  Finishing this series off is an accomplishment in and of itself, and one I wish sincere congratulations upon you for.  It's no easy feat to continually produce quality chapter after quality chapter for a long running series.  And the final chapter itself also deserves acknowledgement for going out with a bang.  You put a lot of work in this chapter, and it shows, proving itself a worthy conclusion for this tale.  Congratulations on a job well done Miami!!!

Thanks.  You would know how hard it is to keep this kind of thing going.  Kind of crazy that we both ended our long series so close together and both ending with a similar amount of chapters.
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy

MiamiLyfe

• Author
« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2022, 02:13:24 PM »
So, just to let people know that I am reposting these stories on anther site, and since I am doing that I have also decided to gun the early chapter through Grammarly to correct a lot of the mistakes that filled the early chapters when I did not put any kind of emphasis on proof reading & editing.

Also with those new edits comes pictures with the chapters, which I did not post with many of the early chapters.
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

Nidhogg

« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2022, 06:44:12 PM »
Hey! I didn't realize this series had come to its end. I've been a follower since you included the criminally underused Skyler Samuels in one of the chapters. It's quite impressive to keep going for so long and manage a proper conclusion like you did. Most stories this grand tend to end up in a never-ending coma where the reader have to make up their own finale.

I always thought the title described the essensial quality of most protagonists in celebrity fiction!  8)

The following users thanked this post: MiamiLyfe

MiamiLyfe

• Author
« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2022, 08:49:42 AM »
Hey! I didn't realize this series had come to its end. I've been a follower since you included the criminally underused Skyler Samuels in one of the chapters. It's quite impressive to keep going for so long and manage a proper conclusion like you did. Most stories this grand tend to end up in a never-ending coma where the reader have to make up their own finale.

I always thought the title described the essensial quality of most protagonists in celebrity fiction!  8)

Yeah, that's why I did give it a conclusion.  Too many series out there scattered across the internet where the author just kind of stops writing and the audience is left hanging, wondering if that is it or not.
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA