Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Catering To Her Needs (Katherine McNamara & Camila Mendes)  (Read 2172 times)

Calibur009

Catering To Her Needs (Katherine McNamara & Camila Mendes)
« on: August 31, 2023, 05:26:25 AM »
Disclaimer: This story is fictional and never happened.

Catering To Her Needs
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Katherine McNamara & Camila Mendes
Codes: MF, MFF, Public, Oral, Facial

Life has been going great for me ever since the night I hooked up with Becky G at a Halloween party last year. At one point, I contemplated quitting my job as a waiter for the Hollywood Catering Service. But I realized it would be the dumbest decision in the world. Working as a waiter is the perfect way to score with hot famous women at these Hollywood events and private parties. Not to brag, but I’m not a bad-looking guy. I’m not rich, but I am financially stable, and I have a huge cock. Which is something these actresses seem to really love.

Anyway, I was catering for a private party in Beverly Hills today, and not surprisingly it was a boring event. In fact, I almost fell asleep at my station several times. However, I did see some real beauties like Lucy Hale, Kiernan Shipka, Madison Pettis, and Zoey Deutch walking around. Unfortunately, after I served them some drinks, they left my vicinity and mingled with some of the other guests. But I did receive some flirty looks and smiles from the quartet. Despite the boredom of the party, I was about to have some real fun.

Currently, Jayce Hudson was serving three male Hollywood executives some hors d'oeuvres. The dark-haired server wore the company’s standard uniform that consisted of a black bow tie, a red vest, a white long-sleeved shirt, black slacks, and matching loafers. He also wore plastic gloves as he served the studio bigwigs their appetizers. After that, he smiled and nodded at the men as they left with their plates full of food.

“I have catered dozens of events like this, but this one has been boring as hell.” Jayce said with a yawn as he checked his wristwatch.

A few minutes later, Katherine McNamara sat at the white round table that was in front of Jayce’s station. The Shadowhunters actress had an uninterested look on her face as she stared at the screen of her white iPhone. The Kansas City native wore a dark pink plaid jacket with matching shorts and pink heels. Of course, the waiter couldn’t help but stare at the blonde beauty’s mile-long legs as she had feet placed on the table. As a matter of fact, he was salivating over her stems as if he were a dog looking at a steak. The server’s gaze did not go unnoticed by the Arrow actress.

“Holy shit! She is so beautiful and the only reason I watched that season of Arrow she appeared in. Damn! Those legs are to die for.” Jayce said to himself while staring at the Shadowhunters actress as he placed a tray of food down on the table.

Soon, Kat left her table and approached Jayce’s station. She also had a cheerful look on her pretty face as she walked toward him.

“She’s coming over here. OK, Jayce, stay cool and act professional.” The server said to himself as he put on a big smile.

“Hello, Jayce. Are you having fun at the party?” Kat asked in her soft voice but in a flirtatious tone as she leaned over the table.

“Well, if your definition of fun is standing all day and serving food and champagne to strangers. Then yes, I’m having a great time.” Jayce replied sarcastically before he let out a laugh before he continued. “How did you know my name, Ms. McNamara?”

“It’s written on your smock.” Kat responded with a giggle as she pointed to the nameplate on the left side of the server’s shirt.

“Yes! Of course. Well, what can I get for you, Ms. McNamara?” Jayce asked with a chuckle.

“No need to be formal, just call me Kat. Honestly, I didn’t even want to come to this event. But as a professional actress, I have to attend these boring shindigs and do some hobnobbing.” Kat replied as she with a slight laugh as she shook her head.

“That’s perfectly understandable. But if you’re hungry, I recommend the club sandwiches and house salad.” Jayce replied as he put on a pair of gloves and grabbed a plate.

“I do have an appetite. Just not for any of the food inside those trays.” Kat responded as she gave Jayce an enticing look.

“All right. What do you want, Kat?” Jayce asked, knowing exactly what the actress was hinting at.

“I need to do something to keep myself entertained until the party's over. Since you’re a handsome guy, I figured you could help me out with that.” Kat replied with a sexy smirk.

“I get a break in ten minutes.” Jayce responded as he checked his watch.

“Perfect! Meet me behind the venue when you’re ready. See you soon.” Kat replied with a wink.

The Sugar actress walked away from Jayce’s station. The sexy blonde also looked back at the server with a smile as she shook her cute ass a bit.

“Fuck! I think I almost dented the table.” Jayce said with a laugh as he looked down at the erection he now sported.

Fifteen minutes later…

The lucky server was making out with Kat in the alley behind the building.  He even kissed the sexy blonde’s neck a few times. Eventually, the Trust actress sat on her knees in front of the waiter and looked up at him with a smile.

“Jayce, you’re a fine kisser. But I need to see your cock now.” Kat said as she rubbed the large lump inside his pants with her manicured right hand.

The Stand actress unbuckled the waiter’s belt and unzipped his pants. After that, the beautiful blonde fished out the dark-haired man’s footlong dick. She grasped his lengthy phallus with both of her hands and lovingly stroked it.

“Oh my god! Jayce, you’re packing some serious beef. I love it!” Kat said with a combination of joy and shock on her face.

“I take that as a compliment as a hottie such as yourself.” Jayce replied as he looked down at the sexy actress.

“You’re welcome. Before I fuck you, I need to test your big cock. You’re very impressive size-wise, but I need to make sure you can handle my pussy. So a blowjob will be the best way to evaluate your skills.” Kat responded with a sexy chuckle.

The Arrow actress wasted no time. She immediately parted her pink lips and slipped Jayce’s huge cock into her damp and warm mouth. Soon, the slim blonde was making loud slurping sounds as she bobbed her head along the waiter’s enormous dick. The sexy blonde even caressed his balls with her left as she gripped the base of his dong with her right hand.

“Mmhmm! It’s such a big cock! It tastes so good too!” Kat said as she greedily sucked on Jayce’s manhood.

Before long, the Maze Runner series actress had nine inches of the server’s hard dick stuffed down her throat. The blonde stunner even held it there until her gag reflex kicked in and had to expel his schlong from her mouth.

“Wow! You have so much cock! I love it!” Kat said with a smile as ropes of spit dangled from her mouth.

After that, the Shadowhunters actress sucked on Jayce’s balls as she jacked his saliva-coated dick with her right hand. A few later, the blonde beauty wrapped pink lips around the waiter’s cock and resumed her oral assault on his lengthy penis.

“Oh yeah! I can honestly say you’re bigger than every guy I’ve ever blown. Fuck! You’re so damn big!” Kat said as she devoured the server’s large cock.

“Damn! Kat, your mouth is incredible.” Jayce said with a groan as the Arrow actress slobbered on his big dick.

“I think that’s enough.” Kat said as she wiped the drool from her mouth and got to her feet.

“Why did you stop?” Jayce asked.

“The test is over and you passed. We’re going to meet back here in 25 minutes and want you to fuck the shit out of me. If you do a great job, I will let you give me a facial. Guys tell me all the time that it’s their favorite cum target.” Kat replied with a wink and a naughty smile.

“I love the sound of that. My lunch break is almost over, so I need to get back to my station. But I should be able to come up with an excuse to sneak off when the time comes.” Jayce responded as he put his cock away and zipped up his pants.

“Great! I'll see you later, Jayce.” Kat said before she kissed the server’s right cheek.

Kat retrieved a mint from her purse and popped it into her mouth. After that, the leggy blonde walked back into the venue. Meanwhile, Jayce waited for his boner to die down. After that, he hurried back inside the building.

A short time later, Jayce was back at his station with a big grin on his face. He looked at his wristwatch as he waited for his rendezvous with Kat.

“What started as a boring day has turned out to be fun.” Jayce said as he nodded his head.

About three minutes later, Camila Mendes called for Jayce to bring her drink. The Veronica Lodge actress wore brown shades, a short white designer dress, and matching open-toe heels. Soon, Jayce brought the Brazilian beauty a glass filled with champagne. She smiled at the waiter as he handed her the drink.

“Thank you.” Camila said as she sipped some of her bubbly.

“Is there anything else that I can get for you, Ms. Mendes?” Jayce asked with a smile.

“Don’t call me Ms. Mendes. It makes me sound old. But yes, there is something that you can do for me.” Camila replied with a laugh as she removed her shades.

“What do you need?” Jayce asked.

“I saw you talking to Kat earlier. I also noticed that you left your station later, and when you returned, you had a dumb grin on your face. So I’m guessing you two went off to fuck. I want some of that action too.” Camila said as she gave the waiter a knowing look.

“Well, actually, she only gave me a blowjob.” Jayce replied with a laugh as he shrugged her shoulders.

“Look, you’re the only decent-looking server here, and I want to have some fun. So how about it, handsome?” Camila said as she sipped her champagne seductively.

Jayce was in a dilemma. He didn’t want to screw up his chance to fuck Kat later. But Camila was his favorite Riverdale actress, and he just couldn’t pass up an opportunity to have sex with her. After giving it some thought, he finally responded.

“Sure thing.” Jayce eagerly replied.

“OK, meet me in the men’s restroom.” Camila responded as she handed him her now empty glass.

Soon, the Dangerous Lies actress walked off, and she made sure to shake her booty when she did. Jayce let out a sigh as he looked at his wristwatch.

“I need to hurry. Because I don’t want to be late meeting up with Kat.” Jayce said to himself.

Several minutes later, Jayce entered the men’s room and walked toward the second stall. Soon the caterer was pulled inside by Camila. She also had a lustful look on her face as she shoved her tongue down the waiter’s throat.

“What took you so long?” The Riverdale actress asked as she locked lips with the waiter.

“I had to tell one of the servers I had to use the bathroom. So they agreed to take over my station until I got back.” Jayce replied as he reached around and squeezed Camila’s booty while they were making out.

“I knew you were a resourceful guy. We’re wasting time. Let’s fuck right now.” Camila said as she reached under her dress and removed her panties.

Next, the Do Revenge actress hiked up her dress. After that, she pressed her hands against the stall’s wall and presented her ass to the waiter. Then the hot Latina looked over her shoulder at the server.

“First, I need to be warmed up. So eat my pussy now.” Camila demanded with a smirk.

Jayce didn’t need to be told twice as he knelt behind the Riverdale actress. He gripped her tanned cheeks and began eating her sweet pussy.

“Oh yeah! That feels so good!” Camila cooed as she wiggled her ass in Jayce’s face.

Eventually, Jayce pulled his tongue from the sexy actress's wet cooze. The caterer got to his feet, unzipped his pants, and whipped out his enormous cock. After that, he penetrated the Brazilian beauty’s pussy with his big dick and fucked her. Soon, the Riverdale actress’s brown eyes widened, and she smiled at how well the waiter was screwing her.

“Jesus! Oh yes! Fuck me with that huge dick!” Camila moaned as Jayce thrust into her pussy nonstop.

Soon, the Riverdale actress shoved her ass closer to the hung server as he plowed her from behind. A few seconds later, the caterer tightened his grip on the hot Latina’s hips and banged her much faster.

“Oh my god yes! Fill my pussy with that big cock! It feels so good!” Camila cried out as Jayce fucked her in the standing doggystyle position.

A bit later, Camila was wildly riding Jayce as he sat on the toilet. He also clutched the Coyote Lake actress's waist as she bounced up and down on his cock. She even had her great pair of tits pulled out as she rode the waiter fast and hard.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! Fuck me!” Camila moaned with a smile as she nimbly rode Jayce’s huge dick.

Soon, Jayce sucked on Camila’s tanned breasts as she continued riding him. After that, the Palm Springs actress placed her hands on the waiter’s shoulders and rode him at a much quicker pace. She even kissed him on the lips as she bounced her ass off his thighs.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me just like that!” Camila cried out.

After some time, Camila was on her knees with Jayce’s big dick in her mouth as he stood in front of her. As the Perfect Date actress slurped on the server’s massive vanilla pole, she stroked his shaft with both of her hands.

“Damn! I love sucking your big dick! It’s better than any appetizer I’ve eaten today, too!” Camila said as he gobbled on Jayce’s cock.

Soon, the Riverdale actress spat on the server’s large cock. After that, she wrapped her glossy lips around his dick again. She proceeded to choke down a good ten inches of the waiter’s manhood.

“Fuck! That big dick feels so good when it hits the back of my throat!” Camila said as she continued deepthroating Jayce’s dong.

When Camila was done giving Jayce a blowjob, she licked and sucked on his nuts. The Riverdale actress also jerked his spit-stained cock with her left hand.

“Even your balls are good!” Camila said as she flicked her tongue across Jayce’s ball sack a few times.

Sometime later, the dark-haired beauty mounted Jayce’s cock and rode him reverse cowgirl. She also strummed her pussy for extra pleasure as she bounced on the well-endowed waiter’s cock.

“Fuck yes! Make me cum on your big cock! I just love riding it!” Camila moaned as Jayce drove his massive dick into her cooze.

A few seconds later, Camila was grinding her pussy on Jayce’s large dick. The Riverdale actress's round tits also bounced from how fast she rode the server's big cock.

“God yes! Fuck me just like that!” Camila screamed out with a smile.

A few minutes later, Camila had her arms wrapped around Jayce’s neck as he screwed her up against the stall’s wall. The server eventually clutched the Riverdale actress's legs as he was fucking her.

“Yes! You’re fucking me so good! I love how your big dick stretches my pussy too!” Camila cried out as Jayce pistoned his footlong cock into her love tunnel.

A short time later, Jayce was fucking Camila in the standing doggy position again. She also held onto the stall’s door for support as the waiter rammed his hard schlong into her cooze. He also smacked the Palm Springs actress's booty as he banged her nonstop.

“Oh yes! Give it to me! Pound my pussy just like that!” Camila moaned as she looked back at the waiter as he pumped away at her snatch.

“I’m about to blow. Where do you want it?” Jayce asked.

“My ass! I want you to cum on my ass.” Camila replied.

Soon, the waiter retrieved his pulsating cock from the Riverdale actress's pussy. After that, he jerked himself off with his right hand until he plastered the Brazilian beauty’s backside with a hot load of cum.

“Mmhmm! That was so damn good! I made the right choice to have fun with you today, Jayce. Now I need to freshen up and get back to that boring-ass party.” Camila said with a satisfied chuckle.

“I was more than happy to serve you today, Camila.” Jayce replied with a grin.

Much later…

Jayce exited the venue and walked into the alley behind the building. The server was of course winded from his previous sexual encounter with Camila and having to hull ass.

“Finally! There you are. I almost thought you forgot about me.” Kat said as she folded her arms and gave the waiter a stern look.

“Sorry, Kat. I got busy with work and lost track of time.” Jayce replied as he caught his breath.

“It’s fine, Jayce. Let’s get started.” Kat responded as she removed her attire.

Now nude, the Stand actress placed her clothing into a neat pile. After that, she approached the waiter with a confident look on her face. Jayce immediately perked up once he got an eyeful of the slim blonde’s nude form. He immediately unzipped the fly to his pants, freeing his erect cock.

“How about some standing 69. That way, we can both enjoy some oral stimulation.” Kat said seductively.

Jayce nodded in agreement with Kat. He then picked up the leggy blonde and flipped her upside down. After that, the Shadowhunters actress grasped his big cock and began sucking it. Meanwhile, the well-endowed caterer happily dined on her tasty twat.

“Yes! You’re eating my pussy so good! I love it!” Kat cooed as she feasted on Jayce’s lengthy dong.

The pair continued their 69 fun for some time. A few minutes later, Jayce sat on the stoop as Kat gave him a blowjob and stroked his shaft with her left hand. The waiter groaned a few times as the Arrow actress bobbed her head up and down on his dick. While that was happening, he reached behind her with his left hand and pumped two fingers in and out of her moist pussy.

“I love spit shining your big cock. But I’m ready to ride it now.” Kat said as she gave Jayce’s member a tongue bath.

Soon, Kat lowered herself onto Jayce’s saliva-drenched dick and nimbly rode him. The waiter immediately seized the Trust actress's waist as she began bouncing her ass off his thighs.

“Yes! I’m having so much fun bouncing on your big dick! Fuck me!” Kat cried out with a smile as she rode the waiter at a quick pace.

After a while, Jayce sucked on the Walker: Independence actress's perfect tits as she bounced on his cock. A few seconds later, the waiter tightened his grip on the Kansas City native’s waist as he pistoned his dick into her pussy much faster.

“God yes! Give me all of that big dick! It feels so good!” Kat moaned as Jayce vigorously drove his big dick into her love tunnel.

Sometime later, Kat began riding Jayce in the reverse cowgirl position. The Untitled Horror Movie actress also had a big smile on her face as she nimbly rode the hung waiter’s schlong. The green-eyed beauty even strummed her cooze with her right hand as the caterer thrust up into her.

“Oh my god! This is the biggest cock I have ever ridden!” Kat cried out with a look of pure bliss on her face.

“Goddamn, Kat! Your pussy is incredible.” Jayce said as the actress bounced up and down on his footlong cock.

“Thanks! God yes! Your dick is fantastic! Fuck me!” Kat replied as she continued riding the caterer fast and hard.

A short time later, Jayce was screwing Kat in the missionary position. He also clutched the Arrow actress's long toned legs as he banged her. The waiter still couldn’t believe how a woman who was only 5’ 5” could possess such stellar legs.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Stretch pussy with that huge cock! I love it so much!” Kat moaned as Jayce filled her love tunnel with his enormous dick.

Before long, Jayce had Kat’s beautiful legs over his shoulders. After that, he jackhammered the blonde beauty’s cooze like no tomorrow. She also moaned loudly as the server pistoned his dick into her love tunnel.

“Oh my god yes! Your big cock is so damn good! Fuck me!” Kat cried out as Jayce pounded her top-notch pussy.

After some time, Jayce was fucking Kat in the standing carry position. The hot blonde’s arms were also wrapped around the waiter’s neck as he slammed his huge cock into her warm and wet cooze.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! You’re fucking me so good! I love your huge cock!” Kat moaned with a satisfied smile.

Much later, the Shadowhunters actress got down on all fours. After that, she looked back at Jayce with her green eyes and wiggled her ass at him. Moments later, Jayce rested on his knees behind the actress and buried his enormous cock into her pussy. Following that, he gripped the hot blonde’s hips and pumped away at her pussy like no tomorrow.

“That’s it! Give it to me! Fuck me like a dirty whore!” Kat cried out as she looked back at Jayce while swaying her body.

Kat’s dirty talk served as encouragement to Jayce to fuck her harder. So the hung waiter smacked the Maze Runner series actress's ass and screwed her faster. Before long, he was fucking the sexy blonde balls deep, much to her delight.

“I love being fucked doggystyle in an alley. Because it makes me feel like such a nasty slut! Oh my god! Fuck me with that big cock!” Kat moaned as Jayce bored his meaty dick into her love tunnel.

Sometime later, Kat was riding Jayce reverse cowgirl again as he sat on the stoop. As the actress joyfully bounced on the caterer’s enormous cock, she caressed her great pair of tits. Soon, the waiter reached around with his left hand and rubbed the fit blonde’s cooze as she rode him.

“Yes! Yes! God yes! Make me cum all over your big dick!” Kat cried out as she swayed her slim body and rode the hung waiter faster.

Three minutes later, Camila walked out of the venue and was surprised to see Jayce and Kat going at it. The hot Latina smirked and folded her arms as she watched them fuck.

“There you are. No wonder you were in a hurry to finish fucking me.” Camila said to the waiter as Kat rode his cock.

“What? Why didn’t you tell me you fucked Camila earlier?” Kat asked with a raised voice.

“Well, to be fair Kat, you didn’t ask me.” Jayce replied as the Shadowhunters continued bouncing on his cock.

“That is true. I need a break anyway, so he’s all yours, Camila.” Kat responded as she dismounted the hung waiter.

“That is very generous of you, Kat.” Camila replied with a grin as she disrobed.

The now-naked, Perfect Date actress straddled Jayce’s slick dick and began riding him. In the meantime, Kat watched on as the sexy Latina rode the waiter’s immense cock. The Sugar actress was also pumping two fingers into her pussy as she lustfully observed the hot action before her.

“Oh my god! I love riding your big dick! It feels so fucking good!” Camila cried out as she worked her ass and rode Jayce at a quick pace.

A short time later, Jayce was banging Camila in the missionary position. The Do Revenge actress also had her legs lifted as the caterer pistoned his massive cock in and out of her pussy.

“Holy shit! You’re fucking me so good! Give it to me!” Camila moaned as she strummed her wet cooze with her left hand.

“Jayce, it's so hot watching you pound Camila’s pussy. Keep fucking her with that huge cock!” Kat said in an aroused tone as she pleasured herself.

About five minutes later, Kat rejoined the fun. Right now, the Arrow actress's hands were pressed against the venue’s wall with her ass stuck out as Jayce banged her from behind. Additionally, Camila stood next to the slim blonde and shook her shapely booty as she waited for the waiter to fuck her again.

“Fuck me! Fuck me just like that! God! That big dick is so damn good!” Kat cried out as she looked back at Jayce and pushed her ass closer to him.

When Jayce finished with Kat, he quickly moved on to Camila. The caterer slipped his throbbing pole into the 5’ 2” Brazilian’s warm pussy. After that, he clutched her hips and rammed his hard cock into her cooze.

“Jesus! Oh god yes! Wear my pussy out with that big cock!” Camila screamed out as the hung waiter slapped her ass and fucked her faster.

As Jayce pumped away at the dark-haired beauty’s pussy, he was exhausted and on the verge of blowing his load. When the waiter pulled out of her cooze, his cock began leaking pre-cum like a faucet.

“Goddamn! I’m about to blow.” Jayce informed both actresses.

As soon as the caterer uttered those words, Camila and Kat dropped to their knees. Following that, he furiously jacked his dick with his right hand.

“Yes! Keep jerking that big dick until you cum on our faces.” Camila said in an aroused tone.

“Mmhmm! We want that big load. So keep jerking that big cock for us.” Kat replied as she caressed Jayce’s heavy balls with her right hand.

Before long, Jayce came harder than a kick to the nuts. He began firing multiple ropes of milky jissom onto the former CW Network actresses' faces. When the server finished, the sexy duo’s faces were plastered with his cum. A few seconds later, Kat grasped the waiter’s spent dick and sucked it. Following that, Camila joined in and sucked on his semi-hard cock as well.

“Wow! Jayce, that was incredible. I hope you’re catering at the private event we attend.” Kat said with a satisfied smile.

“Me too, Kat. Having sex with him today has been fun.” Camila replied with a content chuckle.

“Damn! I love my job.” Jayce said with a big smile.

The End
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 05:15:55 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Money, DarkSwordsman, X42, Dexter07, jnunez9098, Sorale21

Money

Re: Catering To Her Needs (Katherine McNamara & Camila Mendes)
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2023, 03:43:41 PM »
This was a hot read I enjoyed the Kat sections more but Camila did bring a spicy vibe to the table I'll have to keep her in mind for future projects overall this was great well worth the time nice to see someone from KC getting some story love

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009, X42

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA