Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Julien Baker  (Read 1506 times)

Sign54

Julien Baker
« on: May 28, 2023, 07:23:57 PM »
Julien’s Red Butt

Starring: Julien Baker, OC
Themes: FF, Spanking, Punishment, Crying, Aftercare, Singer

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.
Julien’s Red Butt

Julien Baker had been a bad girl. She had shown up late to Boygenius sessions and had plagiarized a song. Her manager, Naomi, was a tall blonde woman who had recently divorced her husband. She had an intense, aching thirst towards other women, and she was 20 years older than Julien.
   Naomi had been conflicted in her sexual feelings and secretly lusted Julien. Naomi could see the brunette have a sapphic gaze in her eyes ever since she met her. Although Julien happily had a girlfriend right now, Naomi still wanted to fuck her. She had the perfect thought on what to do when Julien returned to the studio.
   Julien was at the studio the next day, and Naomi raised her voiced by saying “Julien, you have been a bad girl.” Julien gulped her saliva while she continued “you have shown up to practice late, you’ve stolen several verses of a song from Tegan and Sara, and you once cursed at me “. Julien was feeling sad and started to cry.  The singer whined and asked “is there any way I can still record and write music “. Naomi shouted, “We will resolve this the crudest way possible”. Julien knew exactly what was happening, and she secretly was kind of horny as she secretly had a crush on Naomi.
   Naomi sat down on the coach and told Julien to lay down on her legs. Julien pulled her pants and boxers completely down her legs and took her socks off but kept her shirt on. Her bald pussy was clearly visible to Naomi. Naomi told Julien, who was crying, “this is the only way you can continue to have a career”.  Naomi asked Julien, “which cheek do you want first”? Julien whined, “do my left first, then right”.
   The openly gay brunette was ashamed of what she did but was horny too. Naomi used her right hand’s force to whack Julien’s left buttcheek. She said “1,2,3,4, who is a naughty little dyke”.  Julien was crying tears as she was being hit on her exposed buttcheek.  The singer said, crying “I want this over with as soon as possible”.
Naomi decided to use Julien’s right buttcheek next.  She repeated and said again “1,2,3,4, who is a naughty little dyke”.  Julien was sobbing harder while increasingly being aroused.  Naomi would not stop punishing her until Julien came. Naomi decided to go a softer route and decided to finger her with two fingers from her left hand while she continued to slap both of her cheeks.
Julien’s ass was started to get noticeable bruises on it, but her body was turned on. To her, this is the happiest she had been in years. Beer could never make her feel this happy. She whined “don’t stop doing this until I cum” to Naomi and she was close. Naomi had no intention of stopping until her girl came.  Naomi decided to hit Julien harder than before while fingering her and touching her clit.
Julien then whined “I’m cumming” as her bald pussy contracted around the older
woman’s fingers now of a spanking to her right ass cheek. Julien’s mind had gone blank from what she had taken. Julien squirted a bit during the process and her vaginal juices had gotten on Naomi’s dress. Naomi smiled as she had gotten Julien off.
   After Julien had stopped cumming, Naomi withdrew her fingers and stopped spanking her. She told Julien, after getting up to kiss her, to lay down on her front on the couch and keep her pants off. Naomi decides to get some cream from the bathroom to put on Julien’s tender butt as well as a washcloth with ice on it for the singer’s ass to heal. Julien did not actually learn her lesson as she privately wanted Naomi to spank her again.

The End.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2023, 03:47:50 PM by Sign54 »

Blocboy VC

Re: Julien Baker
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2023, 12:30:40 PM »
I feel like this was OK. Decent ideas here, but the pasing felt way way too rushed to me.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA