Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Love Zone (Gallienne Nabila)  (Read 3546 times)

Gianni Shamari

Love Zone (Gallienne Nabila)
« on: February 14, 2024, 08:39:21 PM »

On Valentine’s Day, Maré was dressed to impress in his black slim-fit pinstriped suit and matching slip-on croc-printed leather moccasins. He awaited his unique Valentine, Gallienne Nabila, outside the Magic Hour Rooftop Bar & Lounge in midtown Manhattan.

Finally, his chauffeured 2019 Mercedes-Maybach S-Class pulled up in front of Magic Hour, and out came Gallienne, looking stunning in her Coca-Cola red tight-fitting mid-length, short-sleeve knit dress with a round neck and rhombus knit lines. Her red Rock n’ Royalty satin pumps complemented her outfit perfectly.

“Happy Valentine’s Day, goddess!” Maré said confidently.

“Happy Valentine’s Day, my king!” Gallienne replied softly.

As they entered the Magic Hour, Maré showed her the inviting decor, multiple bars, seating areas, and the retractable roof with a great view of the iconic Empire State Building. They embraced with a wet kiss, and Maré could tell Gallienne was impressed.

“Do we have the place to ourselves?” She asked.

“Yes,” Maré told her assertively. “I rented it for us. I didn’t want a crowd around us on this special day. Your beauty can cause a disturbance and have both sexes going crazy.”

Gallienne flashed him a smile. “Aww, thank you. I’m glad I took the trip to New York to spend Valentine’s Day with you.”

“Me too,” Maré said confidently. “When you hang with me, it is like a moving motion picture filled with excitement.”

“If life is a movie, then we’re the best part,” Gallienne winked.

They occupied a table where Maré had gifts for her. Gallienne was speechless when he gave her a dozen solid gold and red roses, Versace Bright Crystal Absolu fragrance, and a box of chocolate. Then Maré put a sparkling diamond necklace around her neck and a Patek Phillipe timepiece on her tiny wrist.

“Also, to celebrate the occasion, I dedicated a Valentine’s Day playlist to you, Forever Mine. I have Marvin Gaye, Sade, Keith Sweat, and Anita Baker on there,” Maré announced confidently.

“I love all my gifts and cannot wait to hear Forever Mine tonight. I have a surprise for you, too,” Gallienne said confidently as she surprised him with a diamond Gucci wrist timepiece. “I hope you love it!”

“I do,” Maré said, feeling satisfied.

They shared a passionate kiss, and Maré knew he had done everything to make this Valentine’s Day memorable for Gallienne.

As they took a tour of the Magic Hour Rooftop Bar & Lounge, Maré and Gallienne were captivated by the sensory details around them. The lush topiary garden was filled with the sweet scent of blooming flowers and the sound of chirping birds. The Foreplay putt-putt course had life-size animals in naughty poses, making them laugh.

“This is so much fun,” Gallienne said as she swung with her golf club. “I haven’t played mini-golf in ages.”

“I know, right?” Maré said, watching her swing. “It’s like we’re kids again.”

They moved to the Elephant Lounge, decorated with exotic elephant statues and paintings. Soft jazz music filled the air as they sat on a plush sofa.

“This is such a cool lounge,” Gallienne said, sipping her champagne. “I love the elephant theme.”

“Me too,” Maré said, sipping his drink. “It’s like we’re in an exotic jungle.”

They noticed the popular carousel seating bar with people sitting on horses and other animals as they went round and round.

“Let’s try it,” Gallienne said, tugging Maré’s arm.

They sat on the carousel, and as they spun around, they laughed and took pictures of each other.

“This is crazy,” Maré said, tightly holding onto his horse.

“I know,” Gallienne said, holding on to hers. “But it’s so much fun.”

As they got off the carousel, they continued to take pictures and capture every moment with their smartphones.

“I feel like we’re filming our love documentary,” Gallienne said as they walked towards the retractable roof with a great view of the iconic Empire State Building.

“Maybe we are,” Maré said, putting his arm around her. “This is a moment to remember.”

Now, it was time for them to eat. The service was attentive and fast, but the appetizers were artfully arranged and tasty. They fed each other Maine Lobster Roll and Carnival Burger. The DJ spun the record “Don’t Go” by Kevin Ross, which had them bopping their heads to the music.

“I hope this does not make you blush, but you are my biggest crush.” Gallienne winked at him. “I cannot help it. You send my blood cells in their legions. Flooding into my secret nether regions.”

“I like that. It is so poetic… I went to the Black Panther movie premiere at the Museum of Modern Art last night, and that movie is phenomenal! What a BRILLIANT installment it is! It is perhaps the best action-packed movie ever since The Dark Knight. What a perfect film at the perfect time in our history!”

“What is the one thing you loved about the new Black Panther movie?” Gallienne asked him.

“The one thing I loved about the movie is that T’Challa, the Black Panther, saw the Black women around him as equals. He didn’t have them lower themselves for him to feel worthy as king. He always looks to women around him for leadership and support.”

Gallienne sipped some champagne. “Any lesson from the movie?”

“One lesson from the movie is to serve a bigger purpose that benefits not only you,” Maré told her. “That is what heroes do. Sacrifice themselves for the sake of others.”

“Wow, I’m excited about the Black Panther movie. I look forward to seeing it this Saturday before I fly back to Florida.” Gallienne said.

“Somebody said white people shouldn’t be mad about Black Panther because they got Pink Panther.” Maré jested.

Gallienne burst out laughing. “You’re so funny. That’s a good one. Speaking of pink, that “ruby” chocolate Kit Kat you put in that box is so delicious. I never saw it in that color before.”

Maré took a bite of the Kit Kat. “I got it just in time for Valentine’s Day. I knew you would like it.”

Moments later, they moved smoothly to Sza’s hit song, “The Weekend.” Maré loved the feeling of her soft skin. Kissing her beautiful mouth passionately as his hands roamed freely to every spot imaginable, Gallienne trembled with pleasure.

“You are too cute,” Maré whispered.

“You are turning me on. I am so wet. Tonight, I’m going to fuck you so good.” She replied.

“Ooouuu, I cannot wait to get you out of this dress,” Maré told her.

Maré squeezed her hips. Their laughter blended smoothly with Bruno Mars’s “Finesse (Remix)” playing in the background as they carried on with their dirty dancing.

Love was still in the air inside Maré’s fabulous Manhattan penthouse as Keith Sweat’s song “Make It Last Forever” blared from the Forever Mine playlist. They were now in his bubble-filled Jacuzzi. Their wet lips merged in a delicious kiss but instantly got more passionate. Maré squeezed Gallienne’s erect nipples as her hand sought his dick, already at full erection. Her hand slid up and down his dick as they kept on kissing. Maré’s hand moved from her tits to her tiny waist, then to her toned thighs until it finally reached its destination… the PUSSY.

“Am I making you this wet, or is it the water?” Maré asked her softly.

“Both.” She purred.

Her wet body responded perfectly to Maré’s sensual touches as his fingers crossed her clit. Increasing his finger action, Gallienne was moaning and trembling all over, cumming hard on his fingertips. She hugged Maré tight until the resolution of normal breathing.

Asking her softly, “Did I make you cum hard, baby?”

“Yes.” She purred. “Oh, I love being horny as fuck and feeling my little pussy throb. I need to FUCK! Not getting some good dick every day is fucking with my orgasms. Take me to your bedroom, and FUCK ME.”

They both got up and began rinsing the foams off their bodies. After drying off, they slowly walked to the main bedroom. Sade’s signature song, “Sweetest Taboo,” was now playing from the playlist. Gallienne flashed Maré her bedroom eyes, and her body told him she was ready to go all night. Gallienne crawled on top of Maré. The caress of her firm, perky tits, and dripping pussy had Maré in ecstasy. Gallienne kissed him and gently licked her way down to his hard abs. Then she took his cock in her warm mouth and began performing fellatio with expertise. The pleasure had Maré moaning. He loved seeing her stroking, sucking, and licking his shaft at a smooth pace.

“Oh, I love the way you suck my cock.” Maré groaned. “Keep it up, baby girl.”

Licking the head of his cock, Gallienne said, “I never understood why some girls don’t like sucking dick. It’s my favorite thing to do.”

The eye contact Gallienne gave Maré as she sucked him off was LIT. He felt himself nearing ejaculation, but Gallienne stopped sucking him off to save the moment. Chuckling, she positioned herself on top of his cock and began riding him quickly. Maré reached up and played with her tits, which seemed to trigger her to get wild as she increased the tempo of her riding.

“Yes, play with them!” She beckoned. “I love it. Your fingers feel so good on my hard nipples. Yes, pinch them!” Gallienne loved bouncing her ass up and down on his cock.

After pinching her nipples, Maré moved his hands down to her moist hips. She continued her rodeo movements for several minutes before she slowed down and climaxed with a loud cry. Then she collapsed on Maré.

“Oh, my God, baby! You are unbelievable.” Maré confirmed. “Wow. Now, I need to take you to the highest level of ecstasy.”

“I love sex so much I wanna fuck again after we fuck.” She admitted.

Gallienne lay on the bed, signaling Maré to devour her sexy body. Her pretty face, tits, and belly until he was face to face with,h her pussy. She spread her legs as an invitation to her sex paradise. She spread her legs as an invitation to her sex paradise.

“This is my favorite snack worldwide,” Maré whispered.

Maré took his fingers and spread her thighs apart; she gasped when he licked her clit. Once Maré pushed his tongue as deep as he could into her intimate depths, he began licking and sucking on her clit, which was j ate her out with relish as he stared at her pretty face. She bit her bottom lip and whimpered. Now, she was squirming in circles. He ate her out with relish as he stared at her pretty face.

“Yes, yes, yes, that feels so good,” Gallienne squealed. “Please don’t stop, Nature Boy. My wet pussy loves the attention! Oh, my goodness. That feels so good. You’re so good to me.”

“I’ll eat your pussy to eternity, my Goddess,” Maré said.

Gallienne’s wet pussy continued secreting its tasty fluids, and Maré slurped it up. Her love juices coated his mouth. She clutched his head and moaned aloud as Maré kept licking and sucking her puffy clit. “

“Maré,” Gallienne shrieked as she had one explosive orgasm. “Fuck.”

“The show is not over yet, baby,” Maré smiled.

“Yes, put that cock inside me,” Gallienne expressed. “I want to cum so hard on your dick. Make me cum so hard.”

Maré was between her legs, and he slowly inserted his cock in her love hole. Gallienne gasped as his dick moved further and further in her. Grabbing Gallienne’s tits, he began thrusting her fast and deep. Gallienne gazed at him as he pounded her soaking pussy. Maré felt her showering his hard dick with her juices. The sensation had him gripping her hand tight so he could thrust deeper inside her. The intense pleasure Gallienne was receiving had her almost fainting.

“Yes, deeper in there.” She exclaimed. “Fuck. I want you so deep in my pussy.”

“God, you’re so fucking sexy,” Maré professed.

Pumping her harder, Maré soon stopped his action from flipping Gallienne on her stomach. Holding her in place, Maré teased her as he began inserting his cock in and out of her hole gently. Moaning and groaning escaped from her mouth.

“Faster, baby,” She squirmed. “Your cock has me nice and wet.”

Spanking her ass twice, Gallienne sighed passionately. Maré grabbed her hips and resumed fucking her, which had Gallienne lurching forward. She let out a shriek as he started reaming her.

“You like this position, baby?” Asked Maré.

“Yes, yes, fuck me, please,” Gallienne begged.

She threw her ass back to get every inch of his enormous cock. Maré’s tight balls were slapping against her pussy. The pleasure had him screwing her ass harder and deeper, hitting her G-spot and clit simultaneously. Gallienne moaned and grunted loudly.

Maré felt himself nearing a big orgasm as he declared, “I’m going to cum, baby girl! I’m going to cum.”

Roaring like a sex beast, Maré shot a hot load of his sex sauce up her ass. To his surprise, Gallienne yelled in ecstasy as she came violently on his dick. It was epic!

After climaxing, they cuddled and kissed. Gallienne rested on top of Maré with her tits pressed gently on his chest.

“You have so much energy,” Maré said with a smile. “What a sex session.”

“Oh, my God, you are a fucking sex magician! Let’s take sexy post-sex nudes while we’re still high off our orgasm.” Gallienne suggested. “And have more sex.”

“We’re in a love zone, baby girl.” Maré acknowledged.

Gallienne walked to the dresser to get her Galaxy S8 smartphone and returned to bed. Almost instantly, she started taking sexy nudes of them in various poses. Then they began kissing, and another sexual demo ensues to the tune of Billy Ocean’s “Love Zone.”
« Last Edit: February 24, 2024, 04:54:21 PM by Gianni Shamari »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Sorale21, thewildcard

Cadeauxxx

Re: Love Zone (Gallienne Nabila)
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2024, 09:08:11 PM »
I loved the attention to detail with the specific cars in the beginning. Fantastic story from start to finish. You have a real sense of writing an adventure in sex.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Gianni Shamari

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA