Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Kate Upton Fucked By James Scandalous  (Read 18230 times)

James_scandalous

Kate Upton Fucked By James Scandalous
« on: March 19, 2024, 12:13:33 PM »
This is a fictional story I wrote. It is not real, but I wish it was. Don't copy my story to put on another site. It's not real, blah blah blah, you know the deal.

This is a sequel to my first ever story Just Like Old Times. You don't have to read it first, but you can if you want. The whole reason you came here was to read about me fucking her and those tits. I fuck those tits both times, so be happy.

Kate Upton Fucked By James Scandalous

The gentle rocking of a boat lulled me into a peaceful slumber. I always slept good like this after having a nice night in the hours prior. As I drifted in and out of consciousness, a familiar voice cut through the haze. "Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey!" I groaned and forced my eyes open, squinting against the bright light overhead. Standing before me was the woman who had haunted my dreams for years. Kate Upton, looking more stunning than ever in a tiny white bikini, grinned down at me. "Well, well, look who's finally decided to join the living world again," she drawled, her lovely voice as strong as ever. "I wasn't sure if you were gonna sleep all day." I sat up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes, a slow smile spreading across my face. "Kate," I breathed her name like a prayer. "It's good to see you too, Mr. Scandalous." She winked.

The boat bobbed gently as we sat together on the bed, side-by-side. I wasn't sure where we were out in the ocean, but you couldn't complain about a destination when Kate Upton was your captain. We had to be off the coast of Miami since we met up yesterday. The last thing I remember was having a few drinks with her back at her place. It helped that her husband was out of town doing baseball things. Last night we were discussing a potential affair all to ourselves. The last thing I remembered was boarding her private yacht and passing out inside. Kate reached out, tracing a finger along my jawline, her touch sending shivers down my spine. "So, what do you think?" she asked, her eyes fixed on my lips. "I told you that I'd make sure we had time together again." I shrugged. "Yeah, I know babe. You always make sure we have these moments together. Sometimes I think you just can't get enough of me." Her smile grew more confident. "Maybe I can't. Or maybe you just reminded me what I haven't had in a long time," she purred. "And I've missed this." With a swift motion, she leaned in and pressed her lips against mine, her tongue darting out to tangled with mine.

The kiss deepened as Kate shifted closer, her body pressing against mine. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her impossibly closer, my hands finding the swell of her ass beneath the bikini bottoms. She moaned into the kiss, her fingers digging into my shoulders as she arched her back. "Someone woke up feeling good today," she whispered, her breath hot against my lips. "I missed when you used to kiss me in the morning." I pulled back, just enough to meet her eyes. "You're welcome," I breathed before pressing my lips against hers again, losing myself in the heat of her mouth.

We started making out, our bodies moving in perfect rhythm with the waves crashing against the sides of the boat. Kate's tongue danced with mine, her hands roaming freely over my chest and back, the warmth of her touch setting me on fire. I found myself growing harder beneath my swim trunks, aching for her touch. When she broke the kiss, I followed her gaze down to where she was tracing a finger over the bulge in my trunks.

"Do you want sausage to go with your breakfast, babe?" I smirked upon asking. Kate giggled. "Only yours and after we eat. Come on, I made us breakfast. We should eat before it gets cold."

With that, she led me over to a small table on the deck, set with a spread of fresh fruit, pastries, and a plate of bacon and eggs. I took a seat, watching as she poured us each a cup of coffee from a thermos on the table. She joined me, sitting across from me, and took a sip of her coffee before reaching out to take my hand in hers. Her skin was warm and soft, and it sent a shiver down my spine.

"So," she said, her eyes twinkling mischievously, "what have you been up to since last we saw each other?" I chuckled, feeling a little self-conscious under her intense gaze. "Not much, really. You know, the usual. Working, trying to keep my head above water." She nodded. The wind blew, brushing some of her golden locks of hair in her face. She swiped them away and replied. "That's good, but I know you all too well James. I'm curious what trouble you've gotten into with other women lately." Kate grinned, flashing her teeth. I knew that look all too well. She may have been a bored housewife raising a kid these days, but she was still a naughty slut on the inside.

"Well, you know me. If I have a chance, I'm gonna take it with someone." Kate nodded and I continued on. "You know Sydney Sweeney? I fucked her last month." Kate smiled, eyes getting bigger. "Really? People are obsessed with her boobs. I'm a little jealous." I just smirked.

"They're nice tits, but I like yours better. My cock fits right between your tits perfectly." Kate blushed at my words. I knew how to play her up and avoid making her jealous. It wasn't possible with most women, but Kate was different. "I'm happy to hear that. I never have to worry about you replacing me with anyone. I know you've fucked other girls with bigger tits than me.. but you always remember mine as the best." Her words sent a wave of relief washing over me. Some girls became jealous when I talked about my scandalous adventures in Hollywood, but I never had to worry about Kate. There were times where I felt like she was cheering me on in my sexual conquests.

"So, what about you? Any interesting guys in your life lately?" I asked, taking a bite of my bacon. She shrugged, her lips pursed into a playful pout. "Ummm, James. I think you should know that the only guy I have cheated on my husband with lately is you. If we weren't old friends, we wouldn't be doing this either..." Her voice trailed off and she looked back out at the water, lost in thought.

I chuckled. "Oh come on, Kate. You know you love it. And I don't mind, as long as you keep coming back to me." She looked at me then, her eyes filled with a mixture of lust and affection. "I know. I just... I can't help it. You always know what to say, what to do. You make me feel like I'm still the sexiest woman alive."

I reached across the table, cupping her face in my hands. "Never forget that you're Kate Upton. The last supermodel. You rose to the top back when it meant something to be a supermodel. No one is going to replace you." She smiled, leaning in to kiss me softly. "Thank you, James."

We finished our breakfast, talking about old times and reminiscing about our past adventures together. The sun began to rise higher in the sky, and the air grew warmer. Eventually, we moved from the table to the pool deck, where I began to rub suntan lotion onto her body, slowly working my way up from her feet to her neck. Kate moaned at my touch, giving me goofy looks that only she could do.

As I massaged her shoulders, I leaned in and whispered, "You know, if you ever want to really leave him, I'll always be here for you. You know that, right?" She smiled up at me, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "I know, James. And I appreciate it. But for now, this is enough. It's our secret little game." I nodded, understanding her need for the stability of her family life, but still wishing I could have her all to myself. I was lying to her of course. I knew how to charm her, but I also knew that after this weekend, I'd be back in L.A. fucking someone else.

Every so often, Kate would glance over at me, a sly grin playing on her lips, and I knew she was remembering the last time we'd been together, the last time we'd fucked. The memory was almost as powerful as the desire I felt for her in that moment. She had me out on this yacht for a reason. Whether it was for today only or the entire weekend, we were about to do some freaky things to each other.

I massaged her neck, feeling the tension release with each stroke of my fingers. "You know," I began, my voice low, "I've been thinking about the last time. You made me cum so hard with your tits." My words sent a shiver down her spine.

"Oh, I remember that," she said, her breath catching in her throat. "I also remember when you were fucking me doggy style, and I could feel you getting closer and closer. I just wanted to tease you, make you beg for it." Her hand drifted down to where she knew would make me hard again. She slid it in my shorts and grabbed my dick.

I moaned at her touch, my cock already beginning to stiffen under her fingers. "You know how to get what you want." She smiled, leaning in to kiss me, her tongue dancing with mine. As she continued to stroke me, I could feel myself growing harder, wanting her more than ever.

I pulled her up from the lounger, "Come on, let's go inside" she said, grabbing my hand and leading me from the deck back inside for a bit of privacy. Kate turned around to face me and kissed me again. She reached down and undid my shorts, freeing my hard cock, before taking it in her hand. I saw the look in her eyes as she fell to her knees, knowing she was getting ready to suck me off.

She wrapped her lips around the head of my cock, taking as much of me into her mouth as she could. I stared into her eyes as Kate started this off with a quick deepthroating. She pulled her lips back and found pace bobbing her head up and down. She pulled it out of her mouth with a pop just to spit on the head and stroke it with her tiny fingers.

"I want you to fuck me all day," she said, "but first..." She took me back in her mouth, sucking the tip and kissing it lovingly. Kate spoke again after pulling it out of her lips "I'm gonna enjoy your cock since it's not every day I can get my hands on it." she giggled, looking up at me with a playful glint in her eye. I nodded as she pushed my dick between her lips again.

Her expertise was clear; she knew just how to work me, her hands sliding up and down my shaft, her tongue dancing around the head. She bobbed her head up and down, her lips stretching to take as much of me in as possible. It felt incredible, then again any time Kate Upton was sucking you off, you had to be thankful for the good things in life. I stood there and gazed into her big blue eyes as half the length of my dick disappeared between her lips.

"Fuckkkk, Kate," I murmured, my voice rough with a groan. "Suck it, babe." She moaned around me, letting me feel vibrations as she let go of the base. Without any fingers in her way, Kate had all the room she needed to deepthroat me again. She was going to choke on me if she didn't pull back soon, but I didn't want her to stop. Her eyes shut as the head reached the back of her throat. She gagged and pulled back, releasing me from her mouth with a cough. Kate opened her eyes and spit in my cock.

"Getting a little ahead of yourself, Kate." I teased her as she wrapped her fingers around my wet pole and started stroking. "Yes, but I love your cock," She spit on it again. "I only get to suck it every now and then, you know? So I gotta enjoy it when I have it." Her hand started jerking across my length, going up and down at a fast pace. She took a deep breath, almost like she was preparing herself for something. I knew what it was when I saw her pull the bikini top off and let her big tits free. She pushed my cock between them and smiled up at me.

"This is your favorite place to have your cock, isn't it?" Kate smiled as she wrapped those tits around my cock. I moaned in response. "Ohhhhh, fuck yes. I love fuck your tits." I took charge by bucking my hips. The feeling of my cock stuck between her cleavage was almost enough to make me blow my load right then and there. But I was strong enough to hold back. Kate moaned as she felt every inch of my cock pumping between her breasts.

She held her tits together, keeping them smashed with my cock between them. I thrust, pumping my dick up and down between those perfect boobs. I was one of the lucky guys who could say I fucked Kate Upton's tits. This was far away from the first time I ever got to do this, but that was a day I'd never forget. I had been fucking her for years. If not for her marriage, we probably would be doing this every other month. "Ohhhh, yeah. Fuck my tits, James."

Her words were like a drug. I kept thrusting, fucking her tits like I always did. She moaned, looking down to watch the head of my dick poke up with each full thrust. I reached down and cupped her chin, making her look up at me so I could gaze into those pretty blue eyes while fucking those tits. Kate looked me in the eyes, moaning as she could feel my cock still pumping between her boobs.

"I want you to fuck me." She spoke as I was still fucking her tits. Kate whimpered. "Please fuck me." A hint of desperation came from her voice. That was enough to make me slow down. "I'll fuck you if you let me play with your tits some more." Kate grinned. "You know I won't say no to that." I let go of her chin and quit thrusting. Kate let go of her tits, letting my cock flop free. She pressed them together, holding them up for me to see her hardened nipples. I pushed the head of my cock against the left one, feeling the hardness smashed against my cock. I then rubbed it around her nipple and moved to the other one.

"Smack your cock against my tit." She bit her lower lip and purred. I gave her what she wanted, slapping my thick shaft against her nipple. Kate moaned at the feeling. I moved it to the other boob to make sure I smacked it a couple times. That was enough foreplay and teasing for now. Kate let go of her tits and began to crawl around to assume the position. I could see she wanted to get fucked doggy style. She had already said so earlier.

Face down, ass up. That was the position Kate assumed herself in. She looked over her shoulder at me, giving me a sultry smile, almost looking innocent. Her skin was flawless, and her ass was round and firm. I moved behind her, lining up my cock at her entrance. I pushed forward, feeling the tightness as I thrust in. "Ohhhhhh, fuck me. Put it all the way in." Kate moaned loudly as I bottomed out inside her. She gasped as I pulled back and prepared myself with an initial thrust before finding myself in a rhythm. I started to fuck her hard, feeling my cock slide in and out of her with each thrust. Her moans were driving me wild.

"Oh fuck, Kate. You feel so good. I'm going to cum all over you." I groaned, feeling my orgasm building inside me. I kept thrusting, fucking her hard. Kate moaned as her famous titties were bouncing all around now. "Don't stop! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME HARDER!!." Her words sent a surge of adrenaline through my body. I thrust harder, faster, fucking the supermodel as best as I could. My dick was throbbing as I neared the edge. Kate grinded her hips back, meeting my thrusts, taking my cock with every movement. "FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!! MAKE ME CUM ALL OVER YOUR COCK, JAMES!! FUCKKKK MEEEEEE!!!!!" Kate screamed at me. All I could do was thrust and spank her ass, knowing she was close to an orgasm already.

Her tight pussy was gripping me like a vice, her inner walls squeezing my cock with every movement. I could feel my orgasm building up, ready to explode. "JAMES!!! I'M CUMMING, OHHHHHHHH!!!!" Kate cried out. Her big tits were bouncing wildly as she reached her orgasm. I let out a long, deep groan as I pulled out and let her squirt all over the floor and down her legs. Kate shook, as I slapped her ass hard. She quickly tried to catch her breath as I walked around to face her, shoving my cock towards her face.

"Clean it with your lips." I grinned. Kate looked at me with a sultry grin. She opened her mouth and took my cock into her mouth, licking up her juices from it. She began to bob her head, sucking me slowly and then faster. I thrust between her lips and placed a hand on the back of her head, feeling her warm breath on my cock as she expertly sucked me off. I pushed my cock all the way down to feel her deepthroat it before pulling out entirely and took a few steps away.

Kate pouted, looking at me in disappointment like I took away her favorite toy. She moved to stand on her knees and grabbed her huge boobs, pressing them together. I watched her rub them together, teasing me before she pouted again. "Get over here and fuck my tits until you cum!"

I couldn't resist. She knew I wasn't going to argue against a second round of tittyfucking. I moved forward, pressing my cock against her hard nipples. She let out a moan as I began to rub it against her, then she pulled those tits apart to offer a passage. As soon as I shoved my dick between those titties, she closed them together. I started thrusting while moaning. Kate cried out, looking up into my eyes "Harder!" she demanded, "Fuck my tits! Fuck them until you cum!". I obliged, thrusting as hard as I could. "Oh fuck, yes! That's it, James! Fuck those tits with your scandalous cock!" she cried out again. I thrust into her chest, feeling her nipples brush against my length with each movement. Her tits bounced up and down, smacking sounds filling the room.

The sensation was starting to overwhelm me. I could feel my orgasm building up, ready to explode. I gripped her hips, digging my fingers into her soft skin as I thrust harder, faster. Kate moaned loudly, her body rocking from the sheer force of my dick driving between her tits.

"Yes! Yes, that's it, James! Fuck my tits! Fuck them hard!" she cried out, her voice breaking with pleasure. I could feel my release building inside me, ready to erupt. I thrust into her one last time, my hips slamming against her chest as I came, filling her tits with my hot seed. "KATEEEEEE!! I LOVE YOUR TITS!! FUCKKKK!!" I screamed as spurts of cum splattered onto her neck and a river of semen flooded between her tits. I couldn't stop cumming, giving her a healthy load of my hot seed. Kate let out a long, satisfied moan as she felt my orgasm pulse through my cock and into her breasts. She kept her tits pressed together, not allowing my cock to escape as if it make sure I filled her tits with enough cum that it was dripping down her stomach.

She let out a satisfied sigh as she finally pulled her tits apart, revealing my spent cock still embedded in them. "You always give me the best tittyfucks, James," she panted, looking down at the mess on her tits. "Thank you for the pearl necklace." She gave me a wicked grin.

I couldn't help but chuckle at her words. "You're welcome, Kate." I staggered towards a seat and plopped my ass down. I was almost exhausted from fucking her. When you had the chance to fuck Kate Upton's tits, you took that chance and gave her everything she wanted. So many men were still thinking about her boobs all these years later. I would be going to sleep later tonight on this yacht knowing that once again, I got to fuck Kate Upton and those tits.

Money

Re: Kate Upton Fucked By James Scandalous
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2024, 01:42:20 AM »
Chalk this up as an instant classic Kate sure got a good dose of dick with this one I can totally see her boobs getting the royal treatment getting a thick load in all the right places while she smiles

The following users thanked this post: James_scandalous

flawed_existence

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2024, 12:34:03 PM »
Nice fucking work! I loved the titfuck

Viri

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2024, 11:05:21 AM »
Fucking awesome story. You do great work with Kate.

James_scandalous

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2024, 12:47:01 PM »
Chalk this up as an instant classic Kate sure got a good dose of dick with this one I can totally see her boobs getting the royal treatment getting a thick load in all the right places while she smiles

Thanks Money. I love Kate's boobs. I could write about fucking them all the way into next year lol. Always needs a good load too.

thewildcard

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2024, 11:09:24 AM »
Awesome work with Kate!

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA