Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Ebony and Ivory IV(Scarlett Johansson, Taylor Swift)  (Read 6287 times)

thenewcomer

Ebony and Ivory IV(Scarlett Johansson, Taylor Swift)
« on: August 30, 2019, 05:21:57 PM »

Chapter Four: Back to December

She glanced out into the sea of vivid colors and sighed. Purples, oranges and yellows scattered across the sky like a painting. The fluffy clouds blanketed towards the horizon. The sun was beginning to spark her imagination and she got closer to the plane window to enjoy it. An old, weathered journal lay open and the pen sat between her fingers, twitching rapidly. Wow, she thought. The last day an entry was made was nearly a year ago and that date had been etched into her mind ever since. Where has the time gone? Into the ether, thanks to horrendous schedules.

“March 1st, 2022. A day with an impossible girl.”

The various ways of communication just didn’t seem to be enough anymore. She had the real thing; the authentic Scarlett in all of her wonder and beauty. Soft spoken and confident. Funny and generous. Vulnerable and still took charge. Her fingers trailed her lips gently back and forth while being reminded of that first kiss on her living room floor. The book was now closed and she smoothed out her silk robe.

“Babe?” she heard, startled.

Taylor turned with a smile and what she wanted...well…

Karlie unraveled the sash around her slim waist and revealed a perfect tan on her goddess-like body; she was still worthy of being one of the elites in the modeling world. She flashed Taylor a yummy smile and put her hands up onto her curvy hips, the floaty dirty blonde waves swaying to one side.

“Coming to bed with me?”

Taylor nodded and pressed a hand onto her journal. “Be there shortly.”

Karlie faded away behind the wall and she sat quietly. The light hum of the plane gently moved her and everything started to feel...unsettling.

“You said it in a simple way,
4 AM, the second day,
How strange that I don't know you at all...

Stumbled through the long goodbye,
One last kiss, then catch your flight, from
Right when I was just about to fall
I told myself don't get attached,
But in my mind I play it back,
Spinning faster than the plane that took you,

And this is when the feeling sinks in,
I don't wanna miss you like this,
Come back, be here, come back, be here.

I guess you're in L.A. today,
I don't wanna need you this way,
Come back, be here, come back, be here…”

-Taylor Swift. Come Back, Be Here. 2012.

The dreamy vocals slithered their way through her essence. Scarlett’s eyes were closed and she pictured her lover sitting in a light and feathery teal sundress with a pearl white acoustic guitar. A matching hair band and flip flops completed her. Next to a clear ocean and blue skies, they both sat in the sand and she propped up onto her elbows to let Taylor serenade her into blissful escape. She alternated through slow chords and tapped the guitar for her beat. The wind pushed through her cute blonde hair with a cool breeze and her heart started to take it all in.

“Taylor…”

“Yes, dear?” the angel whispered, strumming gently.

Scarlett shook and she found her reflection in the mirror. Hair was being stretched and combed, hands and make up dabbled onto her face and bodies scattered like chaotic ants behind her. She saw a thumbs up from the doorway and she pulled the ear buds out. The futuristic body armor was like a second skin and instantly she was annoyed at the tightness. Add that to the overly loud crew and it was a mixture not suited for her mood. It wasn’t them. It was her. She needed that warm fire crackling next to her face while that goddess of a woman laid on top, taking her to another world of happiness. She stared at herself and refused to let the tears mess up someone else’s hard work. The realization was clear and her heart beat quickly.

“I miss you…”

Sweat gleaned from top to bottom of Taylor’s tired body. The tour required that she stay in tip top shape and it was grueling but always worth it. The added incentive was to look perfect for Scarlett. She knew her pictures weren’t good enough but hopefully it was holding her far-away-Queen over. Conversations have been brief lately; another stressor she didn’t need. 

A dark silhouette started to rise behind her and her head was pulled back. He intertwined his fingers through the softness and clamped down before he put her face into the pillows. The outrageous thuds started to fill the room and muffled moans sporadically spilled out from below. Taylor’s big wobbly ass was high in the air with those long beautiful legs holding her up and he leaned up and over to pummel her gorgeous body with brutal slams. No romance, no love; he was called to pound her into an incoherent mess. The loud claps into her big butt started to get to him and he took her by the hips. Taylor thrashed around from her fifth orgasm in the last two hours and with hands tied behind her back, he made her dance on his giant cock with her thighs alone.

The man rained down violence and her legs finally gave out. He fell forward and grabbed the headboard while spanking her cheeks with his torso. Taylor cried out and he let out a furious attack on her before he pulled away and sprayed the back of her head in a barrage of thick goo. He caught it in his hand and jerked massive ropes across her bound up arms until her ass was glazed over. With a few slaps on her sticky cheeks, he turned her over and straddled her chest with that fatness swinging over her exhausted face. Casually, he slid through her bangs—firmly clinched—and had her pursed on it while pulling the knot to set her free.

“C’mon, T,” he whispered down. “Suck on some of that big dick for me.”

She did as she was told and let him shove as much as he wanted into her throat. With a tired hand, some of that giant meat was able to fit into it and she jerked on the rigid veins. Big, beautiful lips worked it over with a continuous spill of hot fluid across her chest. Cock hungry and desperate to please, she slobbered it with a hurried purpose. Slurps and squishy froth sputtered down her chin until it pooled around her neck line. It didn’t matter that he just unloaded a few ounces onto her hair, he was still as solid as a rock; more so now with the effort she put into sucking it. He was long, wide and throbbed with life. Perfect.

“You done with me?” she mumbled through spit.

The monstrous man fell in behind her and made her the little spoon. His warmth over took her and suddenly her head was between forearm and bicep. She bit her lip with a sigh and felt the nudging between her aching thighs, previously beaten down on.

“I’m never done with you...”

Taylor swelled forward with a gasp the moment he filled her to the balls. He dropped out and invaded her with a delicious ten to the hilt with her squirming. Their sweaty bodies went over just enough to let his weight fall on her and he slowly plowed her womb with long, determined pumps. Taylor’s heart melting arousal had her nether region gradually wanting it more and more, begging to get him deeper.

“I need that huge dick,” she mumbled incoherently.

He got in close and sent the deep bass into her trembling body. Taylor was secretly a submissive woman. Knowledge only for the most trusted in her life.

“Be a good girl and take daddy’s long black meat,” he told her quietly. “You were suckin’ it so good…”

Taylor groaned into the damp pillow and grunted from him laying on top of her fully, completely encircling her with his beefy arms.

“Can feel you creaming on it, slut,” he murmured, nibbling on her ear. He put her face back down to stifle her screams while she trembled violently around him. With the headboard in one hand and Taylor’s wet locks in the other, he drove down into her with long-drawn-out, deep lunges. She had the textbook definition of puddle pussy. It was sloppy, drippy and eager to get stuffed with seed. It gripped and cuddled, ready for insemination. A sudden vice went around and knocked him over the edge

“Hnng, I’m gonna bust a nut deep in that rich pussy,” he grumbled at her. “Mmm, gimme it...”

Several hard claps into Taylor’s cheeks were heard and a loud sigh came. He clamped her down tight and emptied his heavy balls again, coating her cervix in blasts of creamy spunk. “Get that nut,” he demanded quietly. “Drain them fat fuckin’ balls…”

A gleam caught the side of his eye and he turned as fast as he could.

“Damn, bitch, you can’t knock! Scared the fu—“

Karlie shouted back. “Bitch? Who the fuck are you!“ The distraught woman started to choke up. It reeked of obvious sex and the man had a visible shine from sweat. She did a double take on his size and felt intimidated. He was massive.

Taylor twinkled into the slobber filled pillow and relaxed. Busted. Found out. Fucked silly and dripping wet, she didn’t care about her shitty ex-girlfriend walking in.

“I guess the cliche about coming home early from a trip is my life now,” Karlie said before she slammed the door, screaming down the hallway. Who knew she was capable of feeling something?

Taylor turned and draped her foot over his gorgeous piece. “Thanks for coming over, Jordan,” she said with the strength she had left.

“All good, gurl,” he said, throwing a shirt on. “On the low-low, Miss Jo misses the hell out of you. Didn’t hear that shit from me.”

The worn out blonde nodded at him. “I know. I miss her, too. She wouldn’t care that you told me.”

“Y’all need to figure this out. Quick.” He pointed towards Karlie, who was somewhere in the house.

Taylor curled up with a blanket. “I’ll call you in a couple days, babe.”

“Always a pleasure, T. I’ma get out of here before dat bitch blow up.”

Karlie was in the hallway and kept her claws in check while he passed by. “Stay out of my goddamn house.” She only received the biggest of middle fingers and slammed the door.

“Are you kidding me?” she said with a whine.

Taylor flashed her a big go-to-hell frown and turned over to sit up. She lined her fingers with rings from Scarlett, one of the many gifts over the last few months. A bra was clasped across the drying cum on her back and Karlie huffed.

“When did you get that rose on your back?”

“Don’t worry about it,” Taylor stood, pulling up panties.

“I think we are done,” Karlie sighed. “Can’t take—I can’t take—your shit. You just can’t stop bringing me drama.” 

Taylor smirked to herself and situated a well-crafted white watch to her wrist. “That’s grand coming from you.” Hair now pulled back into a ponytail, laced with jizz. “Everyone has been tired of your shit for awhile. You should be lucky I wasted more of my time to be around you.” She straightened out her flannel skirt and slid into her slippers then buttoned up her blouse. Purse in hand, she stopped at the door.

“Just remember who was always there for you when all you wanted was to ruin me.” Taylor stood in the doorway, hesitating on shutting and closing this chapter in her life. “When you’re in this big house all alone, wondering why no one wants to be around you,  just think about the joy and happiness I brought. Could have been yours forever.”

Taylor smiled. “I will miss you.”

The door closed with the tiniest of movements, a light click coming through. It was over.

Chapter Five: Queen of My Heart

The dining room table was littered with drawings of different architectural concepts, photographs of stadiums and notes with thousands of words scribbled on them. Boxes were stacked with proof-of-concept art with the year written on them. 2012 RED Tour, 2014 1989 World Tour, 2018 reputation Tour, 2020 Lover Tour.

Taylor wrote out ‘2022 Ebony and Ivory Tour’ on the top box and started to fill it. The birds chirped just outside of her opened back patio door and she moved closer to the bright sunlight to work. She set up her phone on the tripod and clinched one eye shut.

“I just blinded myself,” she said, embarrassed.

“The sun is bright and water is wet.”

“Hurhurhur.” Taylor held a stare with her one good eye. “Scarlett, why are you like this?” She heard a laugh and pursed her lips. “Can I mute you?”

“No. Nah uh. Why would you want to?”

Taylor spun around in a flimsy yellow sundress and flashed pink lace panties. With no bra, she bounced around and posed her hands next to her face. Perfected makeup, enchanting eyes and a matching hair band with long flowing waves across her shoulders.  “What do you think?” It was second nature to show off for her. They had seen everything.

“Like cotton candy and I want some.”

Taylor got close and hiked her dress up across her hips. The fabric was pulled tight and the lace slipped between her thick cheeks. Moans were heard from behind the phone; a voice of approval. A hand came across her behind and smacked it into a long wobble until she covered up.

“Yummy girl,” Scarlett swooned.

“Got a question,” she said quietly.

“I have an answer.”

“You’re coming with me to Japan, right? Don’t tell me you’re tied up again.”

Scarlett grinned. “I cleared it with my crew weeks ago.”

Taylor jumped up with glee and screamed through the house while cats scattered in fear. The felines darted in random directions and she came back through the dining room with a skip. Scarlett shouted out that she had to return to her shoot and laughed as she closed the call.

The window was tight and the Tokyo show was just around the corner. A month had passed and everything was set. Neither woman had time to meet up except for the airport where they would link up on Taylor’s private jet.

Once she spotted Scarlett stepping out of the luxury sedan, she bailed from the freshly stopped limo and took off in a full sprint across the lot. The curious blonde heard sneakers on pavement and smiled before turning around. She wasn’t as forward thinking and wasn’t trying to roll an ankle in her tall heels. Using what time she had, she pulled the hem of her tight black skirt and tugged at the hugging white blouse that held everything in with an exposed midriff. She held her arms out and Taylor scooped her up for a spin. With a laugh and a tear, she swooned and came back down safely.

“Finally,” Taylor moaned, wrapped around her.

“Mmhmm,” Scarlett shuddered, her nearly year long wait over. “I’m here now.”

“God, you’re adorable with the short hair.” Taylor radiated with excitement. “So here for it.”

“Thank you, cutie.”

Taylor pulled away and caught her by the head with both hands. She couldn’t contain her multitude of emotions and took her long overdue kiss. Scarlett closed her arms around her back and leaned into her love with the only regret that she didn’t strike first. Taylor was satisfied and nodded over to Jordan.

“Hey,” she mouthed.

Jordan tipped his hat. “Tay.” He went for the bags in the trunk and followed the two towards the steps. There was something to be said about being involved with these women and how powerful they were. He was in a truly unique situation. Doesn’t mean he had to say it. There’s a difference.

Now at thirty five thousand feet and above the clouds, he pulled the pot from the stove to let the eggs cook without the heat. He dropped in a glob of creme fraiche to cool it while folding the yellow clumps. Chopped chives spread over the top and he added pepper and salt. The plates were evenly distributed with the meal and he draped a towel over his bare shoulder.

He stepped out to the two women who were laid out in a matching pair of flimsy black robes and gorgeous red lingerie. Scarlett preferred a push up with every bit of cleavage she could manage and rocked a nice cheeky Brazilian to accent her wickedly toned behind. Taylor, the more modest of the duo, kept her chest held tight with a lace bandeau, with a matching booty short pair of panties. Taylor let her long hair fall free and Scarlett kept a messy sharpness with her short cut.

“Ladies,” he smiled.

“Heavens, that smells good,” Taylor chimed in.

Scarlett felt up his massive thigh with light fingers and traced over the mountainous bulge in the skin tight briefs. The heavy delight went out and over across her plate and stretched the fabric to its limit. Taylor grinned and let her nails drive across the underside. Scarlett gave her a whimsical look.

“Did you know we had chocolate dessert on the menu?”

“Baby, don’t spoil your dinner,” Taylor said, posh and proper with a sarcastic hand wave. “You can indulge afterwards.”

Scarlett gave her a pout and smacked Jordan’s tight behind. “Thank you, hun.”

The man finished prepping their table with an expensive ale for Scarlett and a tall glass of Taylor’s red wine. “My pleasure.”

“Don’t stray too far,” she quickly told him.

Jordan stepped up to his lovely boss and put his dangling package up near her face and found his hips. “Not going anywhere, Miss J.”

She pursed the fabric with a light kiss. “Good man.”

A few hours into their long journey over the Pacific now started to pop off with big boomy bass tearing through the cabin. Beer in one hand and a bottle in the other, both women were dancing back and forth with Jordan in the middle. He kept tight grips on the drunk blondes and gladly let them slide those perfect bodies up into his gigantic boner. Scarlett asked politely for a thong and there he was, slicing through the air with ten long ones covered in pink fur.

Booties clapped together to sandwich him in sweaty ass and he thwacked them with his hands while they bopped to the beat. Been a minute since he was involved with this kind of royalty. He was thrilled to see both sets of heavy tits jumping around. His hands were filled with juicy boobs when he felt like it.

Scarlett was there with her ample buns bumping back into him. All he could do was watch it flop around and leak across her back. Jesus, she was going off. Taylor was up against him to witness the debauchery and laughed hysterically.

In his lightly buzzed mind, these bitches were about to get it but the teasing was nearly making him bust inside of the tightness surrounding him. He knocked the beer out of Scarlett’s hand and took hold to lead a charge into the back room. Neither protested and he pulled them towards the bed. Both women obliged and he leaned back to dim the lights.

Taylor and Scarlett both climbed onto the extravagant bed spread from his sides and lay fat smooches across the pink monster. He felt down their backs and pushed fingers into the hems of their lace panties to slide through those soft buns. He wanted in. He needed to feel it. Two thick digits squished into both girls and he could almost hear the gooey penetration into rich, blonde honey pots. He sank deep into vanilla cream until he couldn’t anymore. They weren’t the only ones getting a dessert. He heard the moans but the music drowned them out completely.

Scarlett had pulled the strings and revealed his delicious black dick to much admiration. Neither of them could stop slobbering and slurping on the rock solid slab. They bounced it back and forth between them like a large swaying chocolate popsicle. With impaired motor functions‍, it was impossible for them to catch it and he just plunged himself into those juicy puddles while he grew to colossal hardness.

Queens get thirsty too and the fountain of youth was spilling over. Scarlett had her plump mouth smacking loudly on top of the bulging purple head, collecting all of the light colored liquid. Taylor nudged in and lapped up her lover’s chin to siphon up her mess before making out with her and the strained tip. Jordan felt like a goddamn king on top of the world. Technically. To be fair. Right now, he was. They started to move closer together and he may have lost that sweet feeling on his fingers but once he had them by the hair, he didn’t care.

Taylor took a generous amount between her puffy, moist lips. He was no slouch with girth, either. He sighed in between the dives into that hot velvet. This was next level. God damn, it was so smooth and creamy. Taylor slid her whole body back and forth towards him and he appreciated that red covered bubble wobbling front to back. He got greedy and tendrils hit the silk below before sliding into a steamy, cuddling tunnel that was Scarlett’s esophagus. No resistance. Perfect angle. Just nuts on chin. He slowly pumped the clinching flesh while Taylor took it upon herself to lay flat and suck on his heavy, swollen bag. Nothing needed to be said and the music would drown it out, anyway. Scarlett was let go and he watched two angels make love to his big ass black dick. Best job in the world and he could prove it.

He crawled up with them and all Taylor could see was cock and balls. Her tight bandeau was being slapped on and he slid through her dense cleavage until his nuts were resting on her collarbone. To drive home the point further, he beckoned Scarlett with an arm around her waist and gave her a kiss before putting her head on Taylor’s chest. That fat knob disappeared and he slid it through her huge boobs and those big pink lips. Taylor drunkenly slathered his sack with her tongue as he went, fucking them the way he pleased by holding her tits together while Scarlett blew him. He knew he had a second wind now. A normal man would have exploded between Taylor’s jugs and drenched Scarlett’s head. Not him. Not now.

His boss lifted up and he got that look that’ll put fear into a man. Drunk or not drunk, she was tired of his teasing and threw her leg over Taylor. He knew right away and pulled out of those hot globes to saw his trunk through Scarlett’s round, succulent butt. She hiked her ass up into the air and put kisses on Taylor’s belly playfully. Jordan smacked it around until he grabbed himself and spanked Scarlett’s drippy lips all over Tay’s chest.

She was a wet slut for him right now and sighed out as she was filled beautifully. Pink walls curled on those monstrous veins and he stood up tall with her wide hips in his grasp. He hit her spongy wall and continued to stretch her insides until his bull nuts slapped her sloppy peach. No time to waste. He started to pound juices all over Taylor’s face as his balls collected and dropped it all over in thick tendrils.

Taylor watched him land some relentlessly hard back shots into Scarlett’s wobbling buns from below. She was drunk and it was all a blur but he was turning Scarlett into a sloppy mess and she could hear her screaming over the music. The thought of him handling such a strong woman was making her squirm. He beat on Scarlett’s shaking ass one last time and moved her over before playfully swinging Taylor around. She watched his swaying log over her belly and shivered as her legs were spread. This was it.

She gasped and slammed her eyes shut. Her belly raised from the insertion and the black snake slithered deep into those tight guts. The tall, handsome man leaned over and took her by the hands to pin them far above her head. She was here for it and her thighs quaked hard as he showed her what real dick was like. She couldn’t believe the sound his giant sack was making every time it spanked her big ass. He ruthlessly pummeled her into a crying whimper until she drenched the bed. He didn’t care and laid down some aggressive blasts into her wet, sloppy tunnel. Taylor’s rattled head hung from the side of the bed and she held on for dear life. She’s never felt hardness like this. He was massive and she was being turned out with every thrust and had no time to breathe.

Jordan scooped her up with a startled squeal and her lightly damp hair flew forward after her. She clamped around his waist and he crawled to the floor. There had to be a way to fuck her harder. He had to find it. Taylor was almost all legs so he turned and pushed her over the bed. Hair in his hand, he brought her into a moaning arch and clapped those fat, beautiful cheeks with his waist. He fondled her wobbly globes and then applied a red palm outline. Taylor’s arms gave out and once she dropped face first into the sheets, he strong armed her from the sides and bottomed out into the squirming drunk bitch in a flurry of savage piston thuds that had her wailing in sweet bliss.

Out of nowhere, he pulled out frantically and mounted Taylor from above. Yanked by the hair, she turned and Scarlett watched him unleash the biggest load she’d ever seen right into Taylor’s innocent face. The right side was glazed top to bottom with her nose acting like a waterfall, spunk spilling onto the bed. He jerked it hard and continued to pour white hot lava across her cream layered forehead until she started to become nearly unrecognizable. He let her go and slapped her shoulder with it until he was ready to be done with the cum splattered woman. He crawled over to a weakened Scarlett and she knew she was next.

“Eight Albums Strong: Taylor Swift, The Impossible Goddess.”

As she stood just a few feet away from the entrance to the stage, Scarlett thought about the headline she read earlier. The Japanese were very fond of Swift in recent years and no one had to tell her why she was amazing. She witnessed it first hand. She had never felt anything like this before and she needed to tell her. But when?

“Holy shit!” Taylor yelled on the way in. “They love E. E.!”

The ecstatic cheer was met with a quick hug and Scarlett smiled. “That’s what you kids call a bop.”

Now in her booth, her outfit was dismantled with the help of her assistants and Taylor blew her a kiss. “I am so glad you are here.”

Scarlett gave her a quick grin and crossed her arms. “Don’t get distracted.”

The crowd roared behind her and the lights finally went dark. Taylor popped her black hood over and stepped up to her woman with the new outfit:  a dark maroon, sequined unitard with black thigh high stilettos.

Scarlett noticed the slight twitch in her mic hand and covered it. “Nervous?”

Taylor smiled with an aura of affection coming over her. “Impressing them is easy. It’s you I’m worried about.”

“I said don’t get—“

“I love you, Scarlett.”

For that brief second, their eyes were locked in an eternal bond. Scarlett’s dreamy ocean gaze started to water. The world—and her heart—stopped. Everything started to move again and she saw only the back of Taylor as she strolled gracefully to the monstrous stage and waved to rabid fans. She caught the word ‘Scarlett’ stitched into the guitar strap on her pink acoustic that hung from her back. 

She had to tell her, but not now.

Chapter Six: Cruel Winter

Love is complicated and she knew that. It can be amazing, fun and exciting but also dreadful, full of pain and a never ending maze of finding the truth, accepting it and hoping you aren’t blindsided. Sad, maybe, that this was her outlook. It was changing, thanks to Taylor. It only took one bad, rotten apple, though. One gaslighting manipulator was all it took to ruin the perfect scenario.

And as they held each other’s hand and strolled through the falling Sakura tree leaves, the bright blue sky couldn’t penetrate the building darkness from within. Making a scene wouldn’t be in anyone’s best interest just outside of Akihabara, but she had held on long enough.

“You think Jordan will like this Black Widow figure?” Taylor blinked with innocence.

Scarlett bit her lip and glanced up through her shades. “You’re such a nerd.”

“I’m your sweet, loveable nerd, though,” she sighed into her with a kiss.

“Taylor!” she popped off, an arm going after Taylor’s with a slap. “Security everywhere. Cameras. Hello.”

“Oh, it’s fine.”

“No. It’s not fine,” she sniffled.

Taylor drew back and blinked, a concerned face taking over. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to—“

“Do you know where Jordan is?” Scarlett glanced up to her.

Still slightly confused, Taylor scratched the top of her big blonde mane and looked around. “Now that you mention it...I figured you didn’t want him out here cause of papara—“

“I fired him, Taylor.”

Taylor felt a tone shift in the air and gripped her purse. “What? ...What happened? Oh no.”

“He didn’t tell me you were sleeping with Karlie again,” she blurted out. “He didn’t tell me that after we hung up on our calls that you were going to her to get what you needed because I wasn’t here. Meanwhile, I’m sitting alone in my bed, wishing I was with you—listening to your music and wishing I was there.”

Taylor looked around at her security guards down the sidewalk and turned away. Her inner self was just gut punched and felt a tear trickled down her cheek. Paralyzed with guilt. Guilty of something she never considered. Becoming what she hated. Doing whatever she wanted without consequence. Her throat cleared and she sighed. “Guess it doesn’t matter who told you.”

Scarlett slipped her hands into her back pockets and rocked lightly side to side. “You left your phone in the lavatory.”

“You went through my phone?” Taylor’s knees started to wobble out of fear. That notion of survival. Her heart was rocking her chest from the inside.

“I was fucked up,” she shrugged, “if that matters.”

“But—“

“Even drunk, I must have known I was the only one who had my back.” 

“Scarlett, that’s not fair. It only happened a few times and you were gone for so long, ” she pleaded, voice cracked. “I didn’t know what to do,” she sobbed with a heavy lip twitch. “I didn’t mean t—“

“Don’t lie to me.” The hurt woman stepped up in her leather jacket and crossed her arms. “Taylor Alison Swift, you look me in the eyes and tell me what we shared was enough to set you free from that vile, evil—shithead of a person.” Scarlett removed her glasses and waited.

“I thoug-“

Scarlett sighed and shook her head. “Thought what?”

“I love you, though,” Taylor said with smeared tears.

“Do you know why you’re feeling the way you feel? Because you know you did me wrong,” Scarlett lectured. “But I was a fool—fool to believe—she...Karlie? She still has you. I can’t blame you fully.”

“It’s over between us,” Taylor mumbled.

“Possibly, but I am going home and when you’re ready for our life, come find me. Okay? You need to sort yourself out. Give me a reason to move back to New York.”

“Don’t leave me,” she whispered, soul crushed.

Taylor turned and watched her step towards security without an opportunity to plead her case further. She had lost. She had lost everything. Was this real?

“I know you’ll make the right decision,” Scarlett said, walking backwards before giving a hesitant wave and turning her back.

The fork clanged into the plate and she pulled her phone up. Dozens of text messages scrolled by and she tipped it back onto the table with a bang. Two wine bottles, completely empty. That would change. The lights were dim and she navigated over to a pillow by the fireplace.

Twenty friends she could name off of the top of her head and none of them were around. There’s nothing they could do. None of them even knew. Only Jordan. This was all her. Time and time again, the happiness was set in front of her and someone or something snatched it away. She did this and there’s no one else to blame.

Taylor looked around in the silent room and found the place where they laid together a year ago. A couple furry friends assembled from the other room and curled up next to the sadness. Whether they were there to comfort or there to lick up tears, that was anyone’s guess. The phone vibrated underneath her palm and it was Jordan. He finally responded to a text she sent a month ago.

“Sorry I haven’t replied. Things have been crazy,” she read. Taylor’s bottom lip quivered and she tapped back. “Thank you for being a true friend. You didn’t have to do that.”

“Explaining my job history the last few years is lol but you know, it’s alright. I put away that money. I’m straight.”

“I’m gonna fix this and get you back to her.”

“I broke the biggest rule. We will see. I’ll hit you up when I get back to NYC. Chin up, T.”

She held the button to her phone and let it power down. The pillow got her full weight and she quietly watched the snow fall outside of her window. How many times. How many times must this happen…

Three thousand miles away on a yacht outside of Los Angeles, Scarlett lay motionless and her earbuds sent fantastical synth waves deep inside to illuminate her already fragile set of emotions. The chain reaction was instant and she cleared up the tears rolling down her cheeks. She stared out into the distant water and the subtle back and forth of the boat paired with her music just made everything worse...or better...she didn’t know anymore. The sun made her hot but thinking about Karlie made her chilled. She knew she would be a problem.

“Fighting with a true love is boxing with no gloves,
Chemistry ’til it blows up, ’til there’s no us.
Why’d I have to break what I love so much?
It’s on your face, and I’m to blame, I need to say…

Hey, it’s all me, in my head,
I’m the one who burned us down,
But it’s not what I meant.
Sorry that I hurt you,
I don’t wanna do, I don’t wanna do this to you...
I don’t wanna lose, I don’t wanna lose this with you...
I need to say, hey, it’s all me, just don’t go...
Meet me in the afterglow.”

-Taylor Swift. Afterglow. 2019.

The social media machine had already started to run reports about Taylor’s missed interviews, cancelled photo ops and tour leg in Australia. They were vultures but not entirely wrong in the speculation that something might actually be wrong. Year after year, she gave 113% and now she was at the biggest crossroad of her life. The pressure was too much. Killing it on the stage was easy. Impressing Scarlett was her goal—and she failed. Every relationship prior had its ups and downs, but the dreadful—brutal, even—feeling of hurting that woman had her on a new, unrivaled mountaintop of regret.

It wasn’t the same as being friends with benefits with Tom while still showing up to events with Calvin. It wasn’t the same as Joe being a fuck buddy while messing with Tom. She realized she was plugging pain with convenience. Karlie was an easy lay. When you go cheap, you often get undesirable results. Was she a reflection of her peers? She didn’t want to be. Call a spade a spade, at this point. She really messed up.

Underneath a hazy night on the back roads to her country home, the moon glazed the sky on top of the fog. Cruise was set and she roared up and down the hills. Her shoulders rocked from side to side as the magic of music took hold and the slow bass pounded her from all angles. Taylor lit up the car with her infectious voice.

The bottle of wine was knocked from the center console. Shit, she thought, reaching for it. “Running from me too, huh?” she shouted. “Fuck you, cheap wine. You suck.” It was all mumbles.

“Gigi!” She shouted. “‘Ey, bitch.” The phone was turned the wrong way and no one was dialed. “Someone will answer me...Hee hee hee! Hey, kids! Spelling is fucking fun. Oh my god, I wrote that. Shit, man.”

Texts from her security team started to pile in now that she was out after the arranged cut off time to be out without a personal guard. “Delete, delete,” she laughed, slapping the steering wheel.

She scrolled her phone for someone—anyone. “She’ll answer,” she sniffled. “Lets go, Ho! Answer your phone,” she snapped. Taylor blinked and saw six sets of headlights but didn’t hear the tires squealing over the deafening music.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 04:49:23 PM by thenewcomer »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, TLMorgan, Volente, Viri, KMB, pixidragon, X42, Dexter07

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: Ebony and Ivory IV(Scarlett Johansson, Taylor Swift)
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2019, 11:28:45 AM »
The emotion is raw.  The sex is hot.  The ultimate blend of erotica.  Each chapter gets better than the last!  You are truly a master of this genre.  Can't wait to see how this all wraps up.   

The following users thanked this post: thenewcomer, X42

thenewcomer

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2019, 03:30:08 PM »
Thank you. High praise and I hope to live up to it for the next chapter.

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy

Volente

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2019, 08:11:10 AM »
Looking forward to Part V!

The following users thanked this post: thenewcomer

Grobnar

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2019, 04:54:54 PM »
The emotion is just fantastic. As I’ve said, Taylor can’t seem to keep it together and keeps falling back into her bad habits. Looking forward to V!

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2019, 07:51:01 PM »
This was the best one yet. Mmmmmm BBC, can't get enough of it when you write about these ladies.  ;)
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

thenewcomer

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2019, 07:35:13 AM »
Thank you both.

Viri

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2019, 01:05:28 AM »
Pretty good chapter. sorry it took me forever to leave you feedback.

KMB

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2019, 11:51:20 PM »
Goddamn I'm sorry it took me so long to read this. This is a magnificent opus. I am drawn in by the story even as much as I am drawn in by the sex. Bravo!
Check out all my newest, hottest stories at www.patreon.com/kmb All my latest stories are there and you can order a custom too. I could use your support!

TLMorgan

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2019, 11:05:57 PM »
By far my favorite chapter! Lucky Jordan. First fucking Taylor with her hands bounded and big beautiful ass in the air and later fucking her and big breasted Scarlett together. I hope when I read the final chapter things workout for Taylor and Scarlett.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA