Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Photographing Hot Scarlett Johansson  (Read 32754 times)

SATISFYMYCOCK

Photographing Hot Scarlett Johansson
« on: August 10, 2019, 05:41:08 AM »

Today I am sending my greatest fantasy -- about Scarlett Johansson -- to me, who is the most beautiful actress I am a photographer and photograph Models and Actresses. The Hot Actress Scarlett Johansson is a client and friend of mine. I have done many of her photo sessions and like all my clients, she is also impressed with me.

One Day, she called me and asked me to take some private photographs as she needed some to give her producers and directors. I asked her to come my studio next day. Next day, I got ready at the fixed time. I was setting up my studio and camera when I heard the doorbell ring. I open the door and stand there, quite stunned.

There was standing the most beautiful girl on earth -- Scarlett Johansson -- my dream. She was wearing a black tight leather short skirt and a tight white top. There wasn't anything more arousing on earth than that scene. She was standing there with her most perfect body with the beautiful curves and the prettiest face, with her natural naughty smile and the killing look of her deep blue eyes. I was wearing a t-shirt and shorts. My dick aroused instantly. I couldn't think anything but how HOT she was!

She asked me, "Hey Raj, wont you ask me to come in?" That was the time my senses returned. I smiled and asked her to come in. She didn't even sit and at once entered my studio posed in front of the camera. I took my camera and took a shot. Then she pulled down the chain of her top, exposing her bra a quite. She was wearing a baby pink semi transparent bra. I was looking at the most beautifully shaped cleavage.

I was watching the two most perfect hemispheres, She shouted, "Hey, why don't you shoot? Isn't it enough?" Without letting me say any word, she removed her top completely. Somehow I calm down and photograph her in her bra and skirt. It was an awesome site! Her creamy fair complexion was glowing which was contrast to her black leather skirt and baby pink bra.

There was not even one single spot or wrinkle on that milky body. Her figure was well maintained and very tight. Then she began to lower her bra further till her nipples are out. I didn't know how to control myself. The light brown colored small erect nipples on those perfect milky boobs were too much for me. My cock was trying to get separated from my body and enter her like a missile.

But as she was a very important client and my career was on the line, I had to make myself calm and with trembling fingers, I push the shutter of the camera. After that shot, she pulls her bra and removes it completely. I was mesmerized. I thought I would cum right then. A pair of perfect boobs was standing with their full glory. They were full round. They were very fair and one can easily understand how soft they are, by just looking at them.

She didn't need any bra to hold them as they were perfectly shaped and were standing proudly like to white colored oranges with two beautiful nipples which were very erect and light brown in color -- giving those beautiful breasts more perfectness. She was brushing her fingers across her nipples. She was definitely feeling horny and I was tempted to hold and finger them.

Scarlett comes to me and asked me to remove my shirt as she was topless and as a rule I should also remove the same amount of clothes as she did. I willingly agreed and removed my shirt. She came closer and touched her lips against mine. Her lips were extremely soft and delicate; in fact they felt better than any lips I had kissed before. Her lips parted and our tongues met in a long and extremely passionate kiss. She delicately moved her tongue inside my mouth, exploring and arousing me with every movement of her tongue. For at least ten minutes, all we did was kiss in a very slow and passionate way.

We were both becoming more aroused by the moment; it was as if our lips and mouths were made to be joined. I had sex with some beautiful new models. But getting Scarlett Johansson was only a dream for me like any other ordinary guy. I have never thought of being so much lucky. In fact, I was the luckiest person on earth, to get the most beautiful actress of Hollywood.

She began exploring between my legs and tried to outline my cock over my shorts and feeling my hard on. Then she broke the kiss, gave me an expectant look and getting into a sitting position, she unzipped my shorts to expose my cock which was fully erect and was throbbing furiously. She gripped my cock and I was about to cum right then. But she stopped playing with my cock and got rid of my shorts, making me fully naked.

I caught her from the waist and hauled her up in my arms, crushing her tight breasts against my chest and kissed her full on her lips again, With one arm around her back and the other around her tight round hips, I carried her in to my bedroom, kissing and nibbling her all the way.

I laid her on the bed.

The lovely, real round, very firm breasts were standing out like two hills with light brown erect nipples with their crowing glory. Lying nearly on top of her, I started kissing those soft, sweet lips. Slowly, I lowered my mouth to her neck and began nibbling lightly. I felt Scarlett's body becoming moist and sweaty. Very slowly, I lowered myself to her young breasts and took a nipple in my mouth.

A soft whine came from her lips as I softly sucked on the taut tip. Scarlett moaned loudly, She was even pressing my head on to her breast and guided my hand on to her other breast so that I could press and squeeze it.

I reached down and unfastened her skirt belt. Tugging downward, she helped me pull them down past her knees. Her pink panties tugged along with them. I gazed at her pubic area and saw that the light covering of hair was barely more than peach fuzz. Her frontal slit was clearly visible.

As I did, I let my right hand slip down between her legs and began to massage her from clit to anus. I let my middle finger trace her crack, stopping softly at her clit and then moving back to her ass. It was only a couple of minutes before she was straining upwards to meet my strokes.

She was moaning sexily in pleasure, After a few minutes, she began to sit up. Laying her head on my bare chest, she moved her fragile hand down and her cool, gentle touch on my cock almost made me cum right there. I closed my eyes and felt her laying with her head on my chest and her hand caressing my cock.

"Please suck it, Scarlett, I want to see your sexy mouth sucking my prick. Her luscious lips landed on the big purple head of my dick and I experienced a sweet kiss on it. A sudden shiver went through my whole body. Then Scarlett began to play with my balls, massaging them and softly squeezing them. Feeling this sexy beauty's hands on my balls, I was in heaven and began to moan loudly.

Scarlett was holding a larger part of my prick outside and with her other hand, she was alternatively raking my balls with her fingernail and also massaging them, Then she started to tease me by licking my shaft up and down and all over, but she avoided the head. She licked under the ridge of the head, but did not take the head in her mouth. Then she licked all the way down to the base of my shaft and took my balls in her mouth, one at a time and sucked on them softly.

All of a sudden, she took the head in her mouth and twirled her tongue around it. She tightened her grip on the back of my leg trying to get a hold of herself. She moved her head in close, parting her pout lips. She pushed them down. I let out a little gasp as Scarlett's lips touched my skin.

Scarlett was sucking hard, her wet lips pressed tightly to my leg, she pressed her tongue,I felt her breasts rubbing against my lower leg. Scarlett took her lips away from my swollen lump, but ran her hot, wet tongue over it, leaving a trail of saliva behind.

Scarlett opened her mouth, and ran her tongue along my cock head, licking the white sperm from it. She raised her hand and gripped my cock shaft tightly. She tugged on it, moving her hand back and forth, more pre-cum appeared on the tip and again she shot her tongue out and licked away the white droplets.

I was really excited but I just stayed just like that as my whole shaft was inside Scarlett's mouth. I started to grow even bigger in her mouth. Her hands were working on my balls.

Scarlett then started to move her hand up and down in pace with her mouth, giving me a hand job and blow job at the same time, exciting me even more. She felt it hit the back of her throat almost and she started to suck on it extremely hard, her hand moving back and forth as she did.

"Scarlett! I'm gonna cum!!", I moaned. I felt my cum-sac swelling up with my spunk. Scarlett moved her hand from my ass, and brought it round to cup my balls, she started to massage my tight sac, her nails digging into the skin as she took hold.

"Uuughhhh...!", was all I could say as my sticky white cum shot out the tip of my cock into Scarlett's waiting mouth. I held onto the back of her head with both hands as I erupted.

Scarlett slurped my hot cum, working her tongue over my sensitive thread on the underside as she swallowed hard the cum gushing down her throat, gripping my throbbing cock with both hands as I rocked my body in orgasm,

Finally my cock stopped pumping out the milky jizz, but she kept sucking, her tongue licking every last drop of cum off my dick, her whole body was red hot, she felt like she was on fire.

I forgot that I have just finished eating those magnificent boobs before getting the greatest blowjob from the sexiest girl. She was so beautiful that I just couldn't meet the thirst of my eyes.

I turned her around. Her back was beautiful! Smooth and creamy. I pressed her down on the bed with my body, kissing her back, shoulders and neck passionately. Her ass was beautifully curved and round. I patted a few times on that perfect butt. Then I placed a hand on Scarlett's butt cheek. I began to massage those beautiful tender butt cheeks.

Scarlett started to moan in a louder and more urgent voice, I parted her ass cheeks and saw her beautiful asshole. I put my tongue there and began licking.I was massaging her butt while licking ,then I asked her to turn.

Scarlett really loved to have her nipples sucked, and she was emitting moans of pleasure, "suck my nipples, RAJ." I sucked, squeezed her boobs harder. I joined the two boobs together and took both nipples in my mouth together and sucked.

I buried my face between Scarlett's boobs , She moaned as my lips clamped on her turgid nipple and drew it into my hot mouth. I sucked wildly, bobbing my head back and forth between her breasts, laving the tits with my raspy tongue. Then I began moving downwards, licking all the way. I kissed her navel, tickled it ,My hands went on her thighs, gently massaging and kneading the smooth creamy flesh while licking the beautiful flat belly. My fingers began to play between Scarlett's legs, massaging her pussy until my middle finger slid into her hot, moist hole.

Scarlett moaned and her legs involuntarily parted further to allow me even greater access to her cunt. I began probing her cunt deeply with my finger while using my thumb to massage her clit. Scarlett's body began to respond as if she was trying to capture my invading finger deep inside her.

I slid a second finger into Scarlett's glistening cunt and she spread her legs wide apart, moaning and rolling her hips in a fucking motion as my fingers sawed in and out of her. Then I started using my fingers like a piston, hammering faster and faster into her silky wetness.

The inner lips were folded around her entrance which looked pink and virginal. I bent my head closer and could smell her feminine scents. I was crazy! I finally kissed her pussy carefully, I removed my finger and kissed her again. Placing myself on my stomach between her legs, I got a wonderful view of her sex.

Licking her like this, I could really taste her, and she tasted like nothing I had experienced before. Her juices tasted lovely and I felt really happy being between the legs of this beauty. I tried to bury my tongue between her inner lips, and it slid in a bit.

I could see Scarlett's face getting red and a look of lust and satisfaction was on her face. Her stomach muscles began to tighten and her head raised off the pillow. Her movements indicated that she was going to have an orgasm and that did indeed happen when I licked her clitoris a little extra.

Scarlett reached down to pull my face deeply against her cunt. Her hips bucking uncontrollably, she groaned loudly as her orgasm washed over her. She lay there a moment catching her breath. I moved my mouth down to her opening and caught the little extra that escaped her pussy. I licked them clean as Scarlett recovered.

"Baby, that was so good," she said. I felt really good about being able to bring the sexiest girl on earth to an orgasm, and she had certainly enjoyed it. She was fully wet and ready. "I want you to fuck me with this big dick," Scarlett hissed, "I want to feel it all the way inside me." It was time to finally show her what I have fantasized about her through out all these year. I positioned myself between her legs.

Slowly, I positioned my cock at her tight opening and started rubbing it slowly up and down against her. Her cunt lips were peeled wide open and she massaged her clit with my cock, getting both of us more excited by the second. She moved her legs wider apart to try to accommodate me. After a few moments, I felt her relax a little and pressed gently against her.

Slowly but steadily I continued to exert pressure against her. She was tighter than anything I had ever felt before but before long, I felt her body give way a little and felt the head of my cock become enveloped.

I continued to press into her, until, with one heavy push, my cock slid halfway into her. I heard the air rush out of her and she screamed,Finally after a lot of effort, I was buried completely in her really tight pussy. Scarlett squirmed as she adjusted to the size of the cock lodged deeply inside her beautiful young body. Then she slowly began to move her hips, grinding her clit on the fleshy pole. I then began to fuck her with hard rapid strokes, forcing her breasts to jump furiously on her chest as I powerfully rammed her cunt again and again.

After a few moments, she sat upright and reached one hand behind her to massage my balls. I reached up and began squeezing her breasts in my hands and Scarlett started talking dirty to me as she slid her wet cunt up and down my thick shaft. "Oh, baby, your dick feels so good inside me. It's so big and hard. You make my pussy feel so good. I want to come all over your dick," she chanted as she bounced on my dick. I started fucking her harder and Scarlett fell forward on her hands.

As I thrust my pole into her tight pussy, she flung herself back so she could take all of me inside her on each stroke. I pummeled Scarlett's sweet pussy over and over again, making her squeal in obvious delight. Suddenly I flipped her over on her back.

My dick popped out and Scarlett reached down desperately to grab the slick shaft and stuff it back inside her steaming hole. Her beautiful breasts rolled back and forth on her chest like waves on the ocean as I fucked her with long strokes, pulling my cock almost all the way out before driving it back into her again. Scarlett reached down between her legs and began rapidly diddling her clit with her fingers as I fucked her, my balls slapping against her ass on each stroke. It didn't take long for both of them to go over the edge.

Scarlett wrapped her legs around My back and pulled me to her as tightly as she could. She thrust her hips upwards, allowing me to drive my erupting dick over and over into her spasming cunt. I bellowed like a bull as I came, violently slamming my cock into her while I spilled my seed deeply into her belly. Scarlett's breath was coming in short gasps and she ground her pussy against me as her orgasm washed over her.

Scarlett wailed as a series of orgasms rocked her body. I eventually collapsed on top of her and Scarlett clung tightly to me. I was thinking of how lucky I am to get such a HOT celebrity for loving.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, TLMorgan, Viri, BlingBlingWarrior, PLM83, TLQ88888, Dexter07, Cheogh

Cadeauxxx

Re: Photographing Hot Scarlett Johansson
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 06:11:50 AM »
I have loved this story since I first read it on Literotica. Thank you so much for joining and sharing it with us!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

SATISFYMYCOCK

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 06:45:34 AM »
Thanks  for Bringing me here Cadeauxxx , at least to post a story you dont have to wait for the moderator to aprove and resend you .

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri

Viri

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2019, 02:22:53 AM »
Fantastic story. This was great to read. I like how you describe the relationship between the photographer and actress. It was easy to feel.

SATISFYMYCOCK

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2019, 03:49:24 AM »
Thanks VIri

PLM83

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2019, 07:53:57 PM »
Great story, this was wonderful to read. I love passion and this story certainly had it.  :Y:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA